Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#2401 Posted: 20:12:17 13/04/2013
OOC: *is still waiting*
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2402 Posted: 21:08:29 13/04/2013
ooc: sorry S-G.

Aretis blinked. "I'm....pretty drained from that last battle. We should probably find out if this is a threat or not. Follow me." He flew low, heading towards the dark dragons.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2403 Posted: 01:25:53 14/04/2013
Starz sighed. "Do we have to? I want to go to Lofty Castle and see Fyre and Lyra." She stayed hovering in the air.
#2404 Posted: 15:47:27 14/04/2013
"But what if it's an invasion? I sense a lot of dark dragons together right now. That can't be good." Aretis sighed.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2405 Posted: 18:59:56 14/04/2013
Quote: Dragon-outcast
ooc: okay, I did overreact a little. I am a little edgy due to some irl stuff, and thanks Solemn. S-D lemme just ask you this. So......you're okay with letting him pop in with HIGHER AUTHORITY COUNCIL'S that are now running all the Realms, spontaneously producing 50 dragons on his own, and pretty much screwing with every single backstory possible? You're okay, with allowing him to make that big of a plot twist? You're okay with allowing him to basically bomb off all our characters' pasts, and everything done in the previous 3 RP's which, (no offense Jackson, just something you should probably be aware of) he was not in and knows nothing about other than the brief backstory recaps.

I'm sorry, there I go again. But I'm saying that I know lemmingluv was originally in charge of this RP. When she left, we took over for her. But what happened? Do you remember? I honestly remember there being a bunch of chaos and though we did hold it together, it was a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the absent GameMaster and go about our own stuff. However, since lemmingluv is back, I think it's time we gave the reins back to her. I for one, will stand by lems because she was honestly ran a good RP. Look how far it came! Look how good it was compared to all the flopping RP's out there like dying fish on land! (no offense, but kinda true)

And yes, I know there's gonna be a sequel. My advice: The parents MUST stay out of it. As any good author knows, if you're starting a new series that is a sequel to an old, finished series, never put characters that draw too much attention to the next main characters this time.
They can be side characters, but they cannot be the focus.

And there are my thoughts. Take it or leave it.

OOC: I kinda liked the thought of other worldly(realm) powers in play, this Council didn't sound all that bad, yes it would bring more power to the player, but then again the players have limits and can be ejected by the G-M. As for the back story stuff, that should not have come up. As for the plot twist, I figured he was just building up for the sequel.

Skyer's head raised a bit as his tail swayed quickly. His eyes enlarged slightly, Where are they coming from? he looked off into a random direction, Then again, I'm over reacting. They could just be visitors, like I use to be. he settled, "Question still remains... How are we going to move her?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2406 Posted: 22:50:56 14/04/2013
ooc: Do we really need this Council though? I mean, think upon the past RP's. Our characters are practically god-like at this point despite the fact we've been trying to put limits and stuff. So, do we really need to pull a DBZ and summon some sort of MORE powerful thingy? And, we don't need a sequel. FINAL Chapter! >.< To be honest, I'm kind of done.
---
#2407 Posted: 04:32:33 15/04/2013
"But what if it's an invasion? I sense a lot of dark dragons together right now. That can't be good." Aretis sighed.

Starz sighed. "Are you serious? I've had enough with battles and invasions and everything else. I'm done. I'm going to see my friends, and nothing is going to stop me." She quickly turned and flew off as fast as she could.
#2408 Posted: 05:55:59 15/04/2013
Starz looked back, seeing Aretis fly off in the opposite direction. "Hmph." She turned back and put on a burst of speed, heading towards Lofty Castle.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2409 Posted: 08:41:10 15/04/2013
OOC: Should of mentioned really that the light dragon and dark dragon realms along with the council are all nothing, as in I didn't mean to make a realm where I godmodded an entire realm.
The Light and Dark Realms I made are completely separate to whatever characters or lore this rp had, they do not represent the entire race of dragons. Look what I'm trying to get across is that my characters and my made up realms are not the one's your thinking of, think of a rp with heaven and hell...I did not just godmode two sides because it isn't heaven and hell, they are entirely similiar realms created by me that behave in different ways. So whatever realm you think light dragons and dark are from doesn't matter because my creations are different variables, independent of other realms but mutual on it.
#2410 Posted: 18:45:10 15/04/2013
OOC: well ok, I didn't say it(the council) had to be there, it was a pretty good idea though. And this is the Final, as in a final for the main characters we are all playing(if anyone decides to continue the series, it would have to contain new peeps).

"We are born on the mountains," Lucien started sitting down again and bringing the egg over to his paws, "We have small temples built in them for the new born who yet have the energy to walk atop the clouds. A special thing about our species, not only the cloud walking but our ability to summon any of the known elements. Though we are only able to use between two and four on a regular basis." he ran his right paw over the shell ever so softly, "A power we have no name for, recognized only by its color, gold. Allowing us to use our stored energy at a power level much greater than our physical bodies can sustain. Which is why our body is altered to a larger form that can produce the energy necessary to deal the greatest of blows to whatever we choose or see as a threat," he paused turning to Cale, "Don't let me bore you with my past." Cale only waved for him to go on. Taking a quick deep breath, "Our kind not only use all the elements, but were also the start of the elements for what ever world we lived in or on. If new elements or powers came up, we could learn them and pass them on genetically. The way we learn a new energy is by taking it in, and our bodies defense systems kick in to learn how to defend against it and use it as a counter. It's a good thing Ria stopped attacking Gray when she did, he was mere seconds from demolishing the planet and all the realms," small forms off water bowled up on his eyes, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to go home." he slid his paw across the egg's surface once more. Raising his wings and flying up into the air, he drifted far out of sight.

Cale tilted his head to the side, Speeking of which, there are a few dragons back by my cave. One of which recently died. How and where are they moving her body? he stood up and walked off back toward his home.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:49:18 15/04/2013 by SpyroD
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2411 Posted: 02:31:38 16/04/2013
OOC: I didn't want it to end this way...
#2412 Posted: 05:11:39 16/04/2013
ooc: Okay then, I can kind of see what you're talking about, but just.....stay out of at least my area and character that has been developed over 4 linked RP's.

Aretis flew to Levismos and then set down, running past the ghost city....and into the Temple there. Aretis blinked. "I'm done." He uttered, taking the Soul Orb from it's position and sealing it back within his chest. After that, he flew up to the mountain, trying to get used to the difference in weight now, even if it was slight. His heart rate beat faster as he collapsed onto a flat surface near the top of the mountain. He closed his eyes, drawing energy from the orb, and then tapping into the mountain's power, the island's power. Aretis became one with the island of Levismos, his body slowly sinking into the mountain like water. And then, the island moved. Aretis directed it with his energies and drew on Levismos for the power to move it. A cloak of light swept over the island as it moved faster and faster across the ocean, rendering it invisible to the eyes of mortal and magic alike. In a few short hours, Levismos disappeared from it's realm. No one will really notice. Perhaps a few, but it has already evaporated from history books. Perhaps it's best if it faded from time itself.

Where it was last seen, a bright light glimmered, a small, slim 8-sided crystal dripped into the water, it's light growing dimmer and dimmer. The light radiated from it, and if you could hear it and hear it's message, it just repeated: My star.....My star.....My star.....

ooc: Sorry if that was borderline godmoddy, but that there is my exit. Aretis and I send our regards to the rest of this group. Farewell.

*spoiler alert*
The glowy crystal thingy is Kurtharis Corona. Dun~dun~DUNNNNN!!!!

OOC: What is this? WHAT IS THIS?! Aretis is just gonna take the island and leave? He's gonna leave Starz? Is he just a heartless monster?

I don't want the RP to end this way either.
It's too sad.
smilie
#2413 Posted: 04:44:08 17/04/2013
OOC: D-O, what's up with you? You're leaving the RP like his? What's going to happen to Starz?
And Wynd was supposed to be the main evil character, I think. But then Fireball left.

Starz arrived in Lofty Castle. She was greeted by Fyre, Lyra and some of the fairies.
Starz slowly told them the story of what happened. Fyre and Lyra stood in a sad silence for a while when they heard what had happened to Ria.
After that, Fyre invited Starz to stay in Lofty Castle for a while, and she did.
~
#2414 Posted: 23:09:30 17/04/2013
ooc: Well, to be honest I'm kind of done with this RP. Yes that was rushed and whatnot but Aretis has been a sore spot in my mind for far too long. I honestly don't enjoy him as a character anymore because it's gone way out of hand. Not to mention, if you just look back on his relationship with Starz for a second. That relationship was well.....to be honest, kinda poorly done. So all in all, let's just say both of us needed some downtime to ourselves and that is why that ending happened as it did.
---
#2415 Posted: 00:58:27 18/04/2013
OOC: So you're just gonna kill Aretis forever, kinda like what lemming did?
Are you freaking serious?
What is up with all of you and killing your dragon characters?! Just because they've changed, doesn't mean you have to kill them right then and there. All you have to do is try and change them back somehow.
Starz has changed quite a bit, but do you see me going 'oh well stuff this she's changed i'm gonna kill her'? No. I've tried and I've changed her a bit so she's better.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:07:06 18/04/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#2416 Posted: 04:49:56 18/04/2013
ooc: well, he hasn't technically died. He's just gone. He might come back. He might not. For now, my ending is that he disappears. No one knows where he went, no one knows what he's up to. The. End.

And, not to hate on your character or anything, but name one good thing Starz has done through this past RP that wasn't forced by any of us.
---
#2417 Posted: 06:03:37 18/04/2013
OOC: *sighs*

I'm leaving this RP.

~S-G.
#2418 Posted: 19:53:19 20/04/2013
ooc: Well, we could make it happen. I remember trying to do an RP with all our children in it. It didn't really work, but it was okay. I don't really mind. Aretis just won't be in that story. I'll think up some sort of excuse to make sure he doesn't appear.
---
#2419 Posted: 02:17:58 21/04/2013
OOC: Aretis isn't supposed to be in the story. It's supposed to be the CHILDREN. Kurth and Kiara.
#2420 Posted: 09:21:32 21/04/2013
OOC: please you guys... please stop... this RP is one of the really good things i have in my life.... it's distracted me from a lot of bad things over the past year... even from suicide, please...

This is all my fault, i'm so sorry.... take it out on me, i just don't want you guys to fight with each other... i'm sorry.....
#2421 Posted: 09:46:33 21/04/2013
OOC: It's not your fault, lems, don't blame yourself.

I really don't want to argue either. This has been one of my favourite RP's, and I don't want it to end this way.
#2422 Posted: 15:48:19 21/04/2013
ooc: lems, it's not your fault at all. You made a fantastic 4-topic RP. A feat I've not seen ANYONE else here accomplish. Parting is such sweet sorrow........
---
#2423 Posted: 22:51:51 21/04/2013
ooc: Just a note, Sleepy: This is kind of the last page of the RP, so I'm going to kindly ask you to leave. There's no way you'd be accepted at this time and right now, all you're doing is wasting space and posts.

Guys, just resolve this okay. Do you want me to take back my post? Y'know what, alright, the ending can be rainbows, butterflies and happy prancing and dancing parties, like every other cheezy thing out there. That's what you all want, so get it then. If I have to stoop so low as to play Barney the purple dinosaur, I'll do it. I hope you're happy, children. You can have your happy ending here. I'll push away my character for a few posts. It won't make a difference. And I'll keep it up as long as it takes.

The real Aretis will always be to me as I made him 2 years ago as a young kid. That's my true Aretis. The shy, reserved and unbalanced hatchling that was enrolled in Dragon High school where he made two great friends. Tundra, the calm and cool Ice and Poison dragon, and Firefly the fiery but sweet Empathy dragon, both whom Aretis looked up to. That's my Aretis: Who cried every night as the scenes of his family torn apart replayed through his mind and dreams over and over, and who found sanction in being with his friends. The Aretis who strove to protect the one thing he had been entrusted with. That is my Aretis.

And then he grew up, and met other dragons. Quarreling with Lucien, watching Fyre and Lyra and Ria and envious of their friendship. He met Starz, a cute and bright young light and electricity dragon. They fell over each other. There were so many adventures with these main ones....but slowly along the way......due to his creator and due to the circumstances.....Aretis became a loner........bi-polar and always off somewhere.......believing in a fantasy of a sacred duty he concocted for himself. He became power-hungry, defied death itself, and never really bonded much further....becoming another cliche, hollow shell. This Aretis became nothing like he was before. There were moments he got back on his feet. He loved Starz, he was still friends with Lucien, Fyre, Lyra, and Ria. He cried when Ria died (on the inside), and yet still...that wasn't truly the real Aretis. But it's what made Starz happy. It's what made everyone happy. This Aretis is good enough to finish this chapter. Even if he is already dead......

And that there is my two cents I put into this guy. Those are my feelings and I'll stick to them. I'm sorry if it offends anyone, and it was honestly more for me to get myself right about this character than anyone. I'm not afraid to show it though. Now let's finish this RP the right way then. (By the way, would appreciate if you guys deleted some of your posts so we could have more room to finish)

––Restart––

Aretis sighed seeing Starz fly away. He waited for a few minutes, then reluctantly followed her. It was his mate, so how could he say no? Aretis flew after Starz as she made her way to Lofty Castle and there set down greeting Fyre and Lyra with smiles and nods. Then he sat and helped Starz tell the story, filling in for parts she forgot to say.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:56:41 21/04/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#2424 Posted: 03:38:44 22/04/2013
OOC: *reads D-O's post* Now that...yes...thank you D-O. I like that ending post much better than your other ending post. :3

I remember Barney. I loved that show when I was little, but then I began to hate it because I found it creepy. smilie

So there is going to be a Children of the Realms RP? Cool.
And now I'll go and delete some OOC posts.
#2425 Posted: 05:20:42 22/04/2013
ooc: Well, apparently this whole argument and crappy ending was my fault anyway so yeah. As for the sequel, to be honest I might not be in it because I'm considering leaving dS. If that should happen, I'll probably just give my character to S-G here. There's nothing really left for me on this site except frustration and dreary dullness like a flat soda....
---
#2426 Posted: 05:23:54 22/04/2013
OOC: Leaving dS?! You can't leave dS! What...why does everyone want to leave dS? Everyone seems to be getting depressed and leaving. It's really sad. I've already lost a few friends. I don't want to see anyone else leave. :c
#2427 Posted: 18:43:00 22/04/2013
OOC: personally, no one could ever make me leave. Spyro has been a part of my life since I was three. First game I ever played on the ol' PlayStation.

As for others... It all boils down to new users and the loss of ideas, and the fact that some of us only get on DS for the RPs... It is one of few reasons I get on(that and random reading, report lists, and epic troll-backs(troll the troll till they give up(did some pony trolling earlier to a person not following the rules))). The ending was fine either way, just opens more possibilities for event opportunities.(?) But since it's changed, we can go with whatever.

Plus!:

"So, which shall it be?" Skyer asked backing away from Casia to pet her up and think.
---
#2428 Posted: 05:38:42 23/04/2013
OOC: Ok, I have to agree with you on that, D-O, but we can always try and change that. All of us dS roleplayers.
#2429 Posted: 22:38:15 23/04/2013
ooc: No, it wasn't Spyro. It was because GOOD roleplayers were actually GOOD at creating fascinating and imaginative roleplays and knew how to carry out a roleplay well. But again, we should probably stop this argument now. I can't bring back the past. That much is clear now. No one follows the rules now anyway....It's all worthless....
---
#2430 Posted: 05:20:17 24/04/2013
ooc: Yeah sorry. Not argument. Discussion. Sorry, didn't know what I was thinking there. smilie Ehrm, I'm just saying that we should move this discussion somewhere else (even if I don't know where)
But in answer to your question: Really, well, when the flood of newbies arrived and most of them that I saw were complete jerks and assholes just barging in and screwing everything up. Because of that and the recent hacker attacks (probably another jerk), almost all the old RP'er's I knew and loved left or slowly faded away over time. The roleplays that took over the good ones I'd say were 40% scripters, and about 60% had no decency of plot, storyline, or characters and I honestly liked it a lot more when everyone was more mature. Sure, stuff has changed since then, but no matter what I do, nothing comes back after it's been destroyed. It's never been the same. It never will be. What takes years to build can all be destroyed in an hour. It's the nature of things...no one in here obviously. This was a good RP that held tight and held fast.
---
#2431 Posted: 06:11:37 24/04/2013
OOC: I posted in the Spyro Movie section when I joined, and then I entered the Roleplay Section, and I do remember that there were quite a lot of long-running RP's, and after joining a few (like Dragon High), I made my own Pokemon RP, which lasted up to the last page.
But then more users arrived, and then all the Slylander fans, and then the Roleplay Section had been overrun by the newbies, and now there are few good RP's left, like this one. But this RP will be ending very soon.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2432 Posted: 12:00:37 26/04/2013
We may need to amke a RP like this again but not part of the Realms Series but part of a new series.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#2433 Posted: 16:23:36 27/04/2013
Sleepy, please stop posting. Just....leave now. You're weren't a part of this, you aren't a part of this, and your chances of ever being part of this are dwindling into single digits. You've already voiced that you want there to be another Realms sequel series, so posting the same message again is pointless.
---
#2434 Posted: 15:09:25 01/05/2013
Oh come on D-O, he's just trying to help with suggestions. I can see he is annoying you, but I'm sure he's not meaning to be in the way(if he really was). The whole Realms Future thing he made was out of line, but he obviously liked this story enough to try and help continue it, and its not like he came up with the plot for it anyway, plus it wouldn't truly matter who opened the next one, yes it would be better if it was one of us though. I'm just asking if you could calm down a little, you've jumped on two people within the last twenty or so posts(20-35(didn't count)). Try addressing the problem with us before breaking out in a rant or rage(don't know what you would call it, only two words that I could think of), and I'm not saying this to make you mad or anything really. Main point was to tell you to calm down a little...
---
#2435 Posted: 22:29:48 01/05/2013
Oh, alright. Laissez-faire. But as for the next 'sequel' series, count me out. And S-G has the rights to use any of my characters. I'm pretty much done. Aretis or Kurth may appear in another RP, but that's unlikely.

Why? I honestly see what will happen with this series anyway, and all anyone will get from me is complaints and grievances against everything. So, to spare you all, I bid you all farewell and happy roleplaying. Laissez-faire.

No, this isn't short-sighted. I've thought about this thoroughly through and through. It will be best for me to leave instead of trying to change everything. Laissez-faire. I can't do much about it.
---
#2436 Posted: 03:28:26 02/05/2013
Yes you can. You, S-G, and I have been a part of this RP from the very first page of Dragons of the Realms. We three, including Lemminluv/SolomnWhisper for being promoted to gm from the original creator, all have the ability to do what we choose with the future of the RP. Having more than one gm could get frustrating, but we would all contribute to a build-on story. Debate ideas, scheme against others for surprises(for fun), or even go with the flow of a voted GM. I see no reason for you to leave, you add spice(intriguing scenes), things I can get inspiration from, same for everyone here. Lucien is finally free from any evil thought, making him less likely to disagree with Aretis anymore(not saying that you should stay to boss him around, which is in his nature to follow orders). Just to add this in, but you are one crazy dude to fight. The thought put into your actions(just as I do for mine), the complexity of great maneuvers or attacks, the very instinct of a 1v1 fight that pulls the ready to see what happens next.
I know you and I have never actually got along, but I can see the sequel changing that.
---
#2437 Posted: 14:23:07 02/05/2013
If there will be a sequel, I'm not joining because it's done. I might as well quit while I have it good. I don't want to watch this sink like a stone into the sea. Yes, I know where I am in this RP, but I think it's time for me to move on. Laissez-faire. I'm just one person. Almost everyone else has left, so why shouldn't I?
---
#2438 Posted: 02:03:35 03/05/2013
I'm done trying, my words never really mean anything to anyone anymore... As if they ever did.
---
#2439 Posted: 02:35:15 03/05/2013
Thank you for your words. I'd say everything the same back at you. I just think that a sequel will just be overrun by people who just want their own way.
---
#2440 Posted: 18:43:30 03/05/2013
You know, I have control of everything in this section of DS, except naming and suspending. I can delete posts, edit posts, edit names and plots of RPs(and fan-fics), even make sticky topics. I can set people strait, or they leave.

I mean most of my words are listened to/read on here, but not as much irl.
---
#2441 Posted: 06:06:55 04/05/2013
*reads posts*
*sighs*
Well, I'm not really sure what to add to this...
About the sequel, SpyroD it's up to you. It was your idea (as well as lemming's idea), so you can decide whether to create it or not. I don't mind. I would like to roleplay in another dragon RP, but if you don't create it, I guess that's ok. :3
#2442 Posted: 05:45:28 08/05/2013
#2443 Posted: 06:31:40 08/05/2013
Hi lems...
Yeah.
I don't even know anymore.
#2444 Posted: 11:45:00 08/05/2013
Ehhh It needs NOT to be part of Dragon of the Realms should br like a hmmm a Any character RP no it will be over run by skyros A another strict dragon RP? Maybe?
---
#2445 Posted: 17:50:36 08/05/2013
it won't be super strict, if we are wanting to attract good rp players who are loyal and can keep up(if others can't slow down). Again if things get out of hand, I can change things pretty easily. Though I don't want to have to.

@SolemnWhisper: where been, need some ideas and comments/opinions from you to continue, if that is what we will do.
---
#2446 Posted: 01:45:19 27/05/2013
OOC: So, is the Children of the Realms thing happening, or not?
#2447 Posted: 01:48:02 27/05/2013
ooc: Same here
---
#2448 Posted: 03:36:04 29/05/2013
Well if you would like to continue this fantastic little RP, i think Lemms, *clears throat*, SolemnWhisper should open it. I haven't had the time to stop and think on all this.
---
#2449 Posted: 02:08:46 04/06/2013
If she doesn't make it, I could always do it. I could also just make a dragon RP. I've been thinking of making one.
#2450 Posted: 03:50:04 04/06/2013
It's ok, it's up to you two...
---
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me