Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2351 Posted: 01:26:27 03/04/2013
The cells had done the job, as they prepared to purge themselves and traces of Him out of the egg during the regenerative augmentative of repairing said egg his essence oozed out of the shell giving a black misty like cloud that slowly took on shape of a large screen.

The only thing visible was the eyes.

"It has been completed, a remedy to attain for my failure of preventing her death...I should of known she would of acted in a panicked manner, poor foresight that she would harm herself to prevent me from what she perceived as taking her child"

The screen flashed to the dark realm, being under new management "I should thank you all, you all unknowing recovered my memory, helped shake my bounds and allow me to regain what was lost...my heritage!"

The images went back to the eyes

"Through I will no longer bear hostilities towards you if I see any of you trespass into the Realm I will feast on your very bones"
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2352 Posted: 01:40:03 03/04/2013
Another tear formed in his other eye, causing the crystal to glow, "My words seem un worthy a gift, but if they are all you wish for then I will speak." his voice back to a rough sadness, "You know... My mother sang that song to me one night when I was younger. Just around the time I started to understand who I was and how she could only come to me in my dreams." his vision passed the crystal to Ria, "And now I hate repeated it to you after all this time... And for a much longer time I will never forget you. It, of course, would be impossible to forget," he turned to see Star, had arrived close by, "Growing up without a physical mother," he turned back to her, "Now, I understand you are needed elsewhere at the time," he had spotted Apollo above waiting, "I should have known better than to trust Gray, you would be safe if I hadn't agreed to letting him have my body... But it was meant to keep you from harm." he cleared his face of moisture.

Cale still sat quietly behind Lucien wondering who he was talking to, only having a curious face and awkward expression as to what was going on. He was very well energized from being an electric dragon and all, he wasn't really able to sit completely still. Claws tapping his claws on the ground to a beat in his head, and swaying his tail just above the grass.
--
Skyer stepped back to bow as well, quite frightened by the sudden burning and the brightness of the light.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2353 Posted: 04:09:38 03/04/2013
Ria smiled gently, her ghostly claw reaching up to brush his cheek. "I won't be very far away, Lucien. I'm in the wind you feel, the grass that sways, and of course the sun that warms you in the day. I could never forget you either, I promise."

She shifted a bit, feeling the last bond to her mortal body pull away. Her spirit became buoyant, and began to rise from the grass.

-

"It's alright..." Casia assured. "The fire won't burn you. It's a cleansing fire, the fire that my family has carried since the first guardian of fire."
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#2354 Posted: 04:32:47 03/04/2013
Starz, standing by Aretis, turned back and looked at Lucien. She looked down at Ria's egg she was holding and then looked up at him. Ria wanted me to give the egg to Lucien when he was well again...so should I do that now? she thought.
#2355 Posted: 11:09:22 03/04/2013
OOC: Well nuts to this, Seeya. The character has too many sue quantities and is a invisible entity apparently, i'm out of this RP
#2356 Posted: 02:30:20 04/04/2013
OOC: you just weren't active enough to stay in... He can come back as an enemy in Children of Realms?

Lucien looked up at Ria as she floated up off the ground, "I will tell stories of you to the child, our child... They will know who you are/were and how without you the world would not exist." he stood up as she got higher.
--
"It's the light, not the heat." Skyer replied, "I can feel it, but it's not enough to scare me away." his bow rose to a proper stand.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2357 Posted: 02:34:28 04/04/2013
Starz took a few steps forward. "Lucien?" she called, a little quietly.
#2358 Posted: 04:10:03 04/04/2013
OOC: Will come back for the next chapter, but I'll have to redo my character so till then I'll be on the sidelines
#2359 Posted: 05:39:16 04/04/2013
Enjoy your life free of Gray, my love... Ria's voice echoed in Luciens mind. With a last smile, Ria's spirit faded into the rays of the sunrise.

-

Casia slowly nodded, then silently gazed at her claws.
#2360 Posted: 13:21:24 04/04/2013
Lucien watched the sky for a little longer before noticing Cale next to him, "Gah!" he backed up, "Who are you?" he pushed his foreleg across his face. The clarity of the fact that Cale was larger than he was actually made him feel small for once. His eyes turned back to their original crystal blue, then it struck him that Starz had called to him. Turning from the electric dragon to Starz, "Yes," he cleared his throat, "Yes?" he turned fully away from Cale as he spotted the egg in her possession.

Cale tilted his head at the crystal that levitated by Lucien. Leaning in to get a better view(btw: Cale is my more whimsical dragon, just as Colton is my whimsical Pegasus), having to push his wings out behind him to keep from falling over.
--
Skyer looked into the flames as it plumed up, and settled down. Many little bits of light jumped out of the body of the fire, and were much more melting spikes that occasionally bent into the breeze.
---
#2361 Posted: 17:03:01 04/04/2013
OOC: I'm seriously starting to see Cale being kind of like Pinkie in this scene, leaning too far forward and falling down.

Casia turned to look at Skyer. "Is it strange that I find fire beautiful? I could watch it burn all day..."

The moment that Lucien drew attention to the egg, it seemed to give off a small wave of warmth from the shell. It was almost as if the being inside of it could sense its father near, and was happy.
#2362 Posted: 03:20:30 05/04/2013
Starz walked over to Lucien. "Remember, Ria said I would look after the egg until you were better, and you are. Here you go." She held out the egg to him.
#2363 Posted: 03:37:38 05/04/2013
Setting back on his hind legs, Lucien accepted the egg to cradle it and watch it. A tear managed to form and drop from his snout to the shell. His irises beamed gold again as to see into the egg's development, but something strange had happened. Something quite unexpected, even after what it had been though. There were two different types of energy filing inside. One gave off an orange/dark yellow, as the other was bright blue, "Two... It holds two..." his breath escaped a little more rapidly. He quickly turned to Cale, "There are two forming in here!" he seemed very excited.

From Lucien's excitement, Cale felt his wings zip in, sending him forward to the grass. Laying there for a second out of embarrassment, he slowly put his paws up under himself. Lifting up slowly with dirt on his nose, and a leaf stuck to his cheek. He could only smile slightly as to give recognition to Lucien's comment.
--
"If it is, then I'm quite strange myself. I am the same way when it comes to watching my shadows spread. It crawls like fire, but doesn't leave an eternal effect." Skyer replied turning to Casia.
---
#2364 Posted: 03:43:26 05/04/2013
"Two?" Starz smiled. "Amazing." The smile soon left her face. "So...Lucien...where are you going to go now?" She asked quietly.
#2365 Posted: 03:51:09 05/04/2013
Lucien turned back to Starz, "I'm going to take them to my home, closest to their mother. The Golden God kingdom of the high clouds." he looked up with a weak smile.
---
#2366 Posted: 03:57:32 05/04/2013
Starz smiled again and nodded. "Yes, that is a good idea. And maybe...you can visit Levismos sometime."
#2367 Posted: 04:03:02 05/04/2013
"I could one day if my clouds drift by." he closed his eyes as the sun beated down, and feeling its warmth made him awake. He had felt dorment for so long, the thought of being free from a cures such as gray, never crossed his mind. Feeling the sun, the sun's light, the sun's energy flow through him gave him a mental image of Ria laying next to him on a cloud as two young dragons played in the air around them.
---
#2368 Posted: 04:12:30 05/04/2013
Starz turned and went back over to where Aretis and the others were.
#2369 Posted: 04:28:16 05/04/2013
Casia smiled softly. "The shadows are actually quite pretty too." she murmured. A small pause filled the air as she weighed her thoughts.

"My old school teacher back home...she wrote a letter to my parents expressing her concern for my love of fire. She thought it was more than the fact I'm a fire dragon. I do believe her exact words were, 'I fear she's going to watch the world burn someday.'"

-

A slightly warmer wave of sunshine came through. Don't worry, Starz, Ria's voice called, filling her best friends head. I'll make sure they visit you and Aretis lots. In a couple of months, even I will be able to come visit!
#2370 Posted: 04:32:22 05/04/2013
Starz looked up to the sky, smiling as she heard Ria's voice.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2371 Posted: 05:31:24 05/04/2013
Aretis blinked and looked at them both. "Be careful. This world's a nasty one." He grinned.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2372 Posted: 05:35:41 05/04/2013
Starz smiled and then looked at Aretis. "Aretis? What...what are we going to do now?" she asked slowly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:00:27 05/04/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#2373 Posted: 09:41:15 06/04/2013
Lucien turned back to Cale, "You've said no words since your arrival. How are you so quiet?" he then layer the egg in his wing as it folded down under it to hold it a safe inch from the grass.

Cale watched Starz for a second before realizing he was being addressed. He looked down to Lucien who was up to his shoulder, well the bottom half anyway. His mouth did not open, and he did not move, except his eyes which seemed to wander over Lucien's unusual form, thick, but short; a shiny(almost sparkly) yellow(aka: gold) set of scales, but more than just electricity; eyes of crystals, but also as bright as a star(the golden vision iris color effect); and the very accent and speech he uses, quite old and refined.

Cale tilted his head before standing it upright again. Only raising his left paw up to his own neck and scratched it, though Lucien could not tell it was a gesture or sign and not just an itch.
---
#2374 Posted: 15:27:13 06/04/2013
"....Well.......I don't know." He said honestly and then looked at Cale, sizing him up for half-a-second. Then Aretis looked at Lucien.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2375 Posted: 00:06:28 07/04/2013
OOC: *patiently waits for Skyer*
#2376 Posted: 05:50:12 07/04/2013
"Oh." Starz stared at the ground, kicking at the dust, unsure of what to say or do.
#2377 Posted: 06:41:57 08/04/2013
OOC: oh, my god... Like, I am so sorry(sassy accent required for the lols).

Skyer smiled slightly, "Sounds like a smart teacher... I joke." he then looked back at the fire, "Not like its really a bad thing though. Fire may destroy, but it makes way for new life. Which is why life has its more obvious examples: the phoenix." he sat back to look at the clouds as they reflected orange light from the sun, "Now, I know it's a bit cheesy, so I'm only going to say it once," he turned back to Casia, "If you ever watch the world burn, I'll be next to you to watch it too."
--
Lucien didn't catch what Cale was gesturing for so Cale rolled his eyes. Stepping closer to Lucien, he opened his mouth slowly as not to startle Lucien(like attacking). His throat looked burned, like dried flesh in some areas. Small sparks of electricity jumped around his teeth, making louder and louder sounds. Suddenly all the noise was gone, and an auto-tone voice commented, "I cannot speak... Like you. Though I slowly... Developed my powers... To do it for... Me.(my phone automatically capitallizes the words, do I'm just going to leave them)"
---
#2378 Posted: 04:26:48 09/04/2013
OOC: Oh my Glob, SpyroD!

Casia raised her brows, then smiled softly. "That's probably one of the sweetest things anyones ever said to me..." she murmured, gently leaning her head against his shoulder.
#2379 Posted: 05:38:04 09/04/2013
Skyer exhaled deeply, "Glad you took that way I stead of a horrible joke." he added raising his wing up and around to the other side of Casia, "We still traveling the realms?" he just remembered their earlier conversation before the fight broke out.
--
Lucien was very interested in his unique ability, but he didn't feel like asking... His first mate had just passed and it was partly his fault, so he believes, and wasn't able to do anything to help. Cale could see the pain in Lucien's eyes, "You are not... ready for so... cial interactions... must I leave... you to yourself?" he stood slowly.

"I'll be fine." Lucien replied. He was silent for a few seconds, "What's your name?" he looked up from the grass feeling his eyes get warm and his vision began to sway.

Cale put his right paw up to his chest, "I am Cale. An electric dragon... for music. Not like that... of instruments that... require holding for... use." he over explained.
---
#2380 Posted: 05:48:49 09/04/2013
Casia smiled happily. "I'd still really like to, yes. But, I'd like to come back in time to see my little neice or nephew hatch, if that's okay with you. Something tells me that kids gunna be something really special."

The flames had finished their job, reducing Ria's mangled body to a small pile of peaceful ashes. A little bit of smoke simmered off of the pile before blowing away in a breeze.
#2381 Posted: 06:02:52 09/04/2013
Starz stood beside Aretis, watching the others, not really knowing what to say or do.
Fyre and Lyra had pretty much missed this whole thing. They were safe in Lofty Castle. Starz would probably visit them soon. But when?
Starz glanced at Aretis, wondering what he was going to do. He seemed unsure when she had asked him a few minutes ago.
#2382 Posted: 03:26:58 10/04/2013
Skyer nodded, "Wouldn't miss it either." he turned to Casia, "Should we do something with her ashes?" he wasn't sobbing, but you could tell he was saddened by the question.
--
"Well, I am Lucien... Lucien Gray. I am probably the last of my kind... A Golden God Dragon, alone again... Though," he looked back to Starz and Aretis, "It started with them, Fyre, and me..." his eyes widened, "We still haven't figure out what that beam was back in Sunny Shores. We haven't been there since all of this started." his eyes raced around like he was reading and analyzing data in his head. Turning back to Cale, "We don't even know if the Artisans world is back to normal. We left it in flames and destruction." his voice seemed to trail off in and out, "We haven't heard anything from anyone... I don't think there would be anything wrong, we did go back in time on our first enemy..." he looked up at Cale with a question in his eyes and mind.
---
#2383 Posted: 03:59:28 10/04/2013
"I'm not sure." Aretis voiced his opinion. "Time isn't something we should mess with. We shouldn't go back and change our mistakes. The past is past, and should stay in the past. We should look to rebuilding the future." He blinked.
---
#2384 Posted: 04:59:03 10/04/2013
Starz nodded slowly and then stepped forward. "I...I might go to Lofty Castle," she said. "To tell Fyre and Lyra what happened. You guys are welcome to join me." She looked at Aretis, Cale and Lucien.
#2385 Posted: 05:22:40 10/04/2013
"Hmmm, well you knew Ria better than I did. Was there any place special she liked to go or something? We could put her ashes there." Casia suggested.
#2386 Posted: 06:36:00 10/04/2013
A dark portal had opened far away, no more then 50 dark dragons flew out of it with the intention of residing in this realm...being the eyes and ears of the people but the question remained why wasn't this done in other realms?

The Previous Council had agents in other realms expect this one as part of the truce with the Light Kingdom but with a new ruler now in control he diminished this and since there was already agents in the current realms he so no need to replace or send more in all expect this one

The Seeds were all in place and time would tell what the future would bring. The Prophecy was in motion, Tensions were on the rise with both Dark n Light and now one such subject had undergone many changes to finally pick a everlasting one.

One pair of two dark dragons flew about "I can't believe they picked us, this is going to be great! I hear the chicks of this realm are quite a catch" one of the little drakes said while his partner giving a annoyed glance sighed "Were here to relay news or events back, do take it seriously...who knows how many Kroza spies might be already in this world". The smaller one laughed "Oh come on, I bet most of them are dragons who got sick of their own realm and decided to live here...it's not like every light dragon we see serves Kroza or did you forget Mother was really from this realm until Father took a vacation and met here in this realm"

OOC: I'll no doubt introduce these two in the sequel along with some others
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:46:42 10/04/2013 by Jackson117
#2387 Posted: 04:13:44 11/04/2013
"Saddly no... She never had a true favorite place. Well not that she told me anyway..." he looked about in thought, "What about in Sunny Beach or Idol Springs?" Skyer suggested.
--
"No... I was meaning that we had already traveled back, I was just wondering if it fixed everything back in the Artisans world." Lucien had turned back to reply to Aretis.
---
#2388 Posted: 04:27:08 11/04/2013
"Sounds good to me." Casia said with a smile. "I haven't really been around much, and I guess it'll be a good start to our adventure together."
#2389 Posted: 05:24:13 11/04/2013
Starz sighed. No one had paid attention to her. She spread her wings and soared into the sky, heading towards Lofty Castle.
#2390 Posted: 05:54:34 11/04/2013
ooc: er.....I'm not sure if you've picked up on this, Jackson117 (even if it is in the title) but....this is THE END. The FINAL chapter. Once and For ALL. I highly doubt there'd be a sequel, and if there was, it would most likely time skip WAAAAY into the future and would not be focused on any of the characters here now.

Aretis flying beside Starz. Silently, he frowned, seeing Starz didn't really notice him. Well, he spoke up about it. "I'll acompany you. I haven't seen them in a while either and I'm quite tired. A nice flight should restore my energ–" He paused, sniffing the air. "...Starz, do you smell that?"

ooc: And, one other thing that's just kinda irking me a little Jackson, is the fact that you're trying to act like a GameMaster. Please remember this for the future, but you do not control the environment, NPC's or any plot devices that don't relate to your character! THE GM OF THIS RP IS SOLEMNWHISPER! Honestly, bringing some 'higher' authority. Council that rules over the realms. New council? That is WAY too far. And if you want to bring a new character in, you have to apply a character sheet just like everyone else. Solemn controls this RP. NOT. YOU. I'm a nice guy, so I'm going to play on it and let it go because obviously you're desperate for attention. But this is not supposed to be how you get it. /rant
---
#2391 Posted: 05:59:09 11/04/2013
Starz hadn't realized Aretis had followed her. She thought he was having a conversation with Lucien. Anyway, she was glad he decided to accompany her.
Hearing Aretis's question, she sniffed. "No, don't smell a thing." she said, still flying.
#2392 Posted: 05:59:48 11/04/2013
"No, no. That direction." He pointed. A gust of wind blew, sending the pungent stench of the dark dragons their way.
---
#2393 Posted: 06:16:32 11/04/2013
Starz sniffed the air. "Ok, now I smell it. So what?"
#2394 Posted: 03:18:15 12/04/2013
OOC: D-O, that was a little uncalled for... I'm sure Solemn would have said something if it was bothering her, plus he was setting it up(the way I see it) for the sequel spin-off for Children of The Realms. Now I've recently started getting trolling and spam notifications, so I'm a little edged right now. Should've taken a much more sudle approach, and I've had enough of the accusing of wanting ATTENTION... I've yet to see anyone in the RP section wanting attention or trying to draw attention... Now, if Solemn has a problem with Jason, she will talk to him about it.

Lucien looked up into the sky, watching the clouds, "I should return to the Artisans world... I know my kind were there... Never really looked while I was here." he coiled his wing, holding the egg, a little closer.

Cale too looked into the sky, "I think all of... these realms are... connected through... the sky." he looked around some, but returned his eyes to Lucien, "You live with the... clouds and the moun... tain tops?" he asked shaking his tail a little in the grass that seemed to tickle him.
---
#2395 Posted: 05:23:48 12/04/2013
OOC: Honestly, some of the stuff Jacksons been doing has been bothering me quite a bit. I feel kind of like he's just pushing his character and plot pieces into our story. However, I haven't said anything about it because he applied and joined while I was on leave from the site. I understand your frustration D-o, and I'm actually pretty thankful that you spoke up. I really didn't want to say anything because I thought you guys would be upset with me. I've been feeling for a long time that I've completely lost control of this RP.
#2396 Posted: 05:37:55 12/04/2013
ooc: okay, I did overreact a little. I am a little edgy due to some irl stuff, and thanks Solemn. S-D lemme just ask you this. So......you're okay with letting him pop in with HIGHER AUTHORITY COUNCIL'S that are now running all the Realms, spontaneously producing 50 dragons on his own, and pretty much screwing with every single backstory possible? You're okay, with allowing him to make that big of a plot twist? You're okay with allowing him to basically bomb off all our characters' pasts, and everything done in the previous 3 RP's which, (no offense Jackson, just something you should probably be aware of) he was not in and knows nothing about other than the brief backstory recaps.

I'm sorry, there I go again. But I'm saying that I know lemmingluv was originally in charge of this RP. When she left, we took over for her. But what happened? Do you remember? I honestly remember there being a bunch of chaos and though we did hold it together, it was a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the absent GameMaster and go about our own stuff. However, since lemmingluv is back, I think it's time we gave the reins back to her. I for one, will stand by lems because she was honestly ran a good RP. Look how far it came! Look how good it was compared to all the flopping RP's out there like dying fish on land! (no offense, but kinda true)

And yes, I know there's gonna be a sequel. My advice: The parents MUST stay out of it. As any good author knows, if you're starting a new series that is a sequel to an old, finished series, never put characters that draw too much attention to the next main characters this time.
They can be side characters, but they cannot be the focus.

And there are my thoughts. Take it or leave it.
---
#2397 Posted: 06:53:43 12/04/2013
OOC: I thought I mentioned I got rid of that "Council that rules over the realms" crap because it was godmodding and changed it to just affecting my own characters and pieces. I did try and tie into other characters story or godmode them but in the end I found it was just tasteless godmode what I was doing and stopped however I did forgot to rewrite it off or delete it so my bad on that part. Looking back yeah I did godmode and rather then delete it or rewrite it just left it there which I could see why your angry or annoyed and lately I see instead of being lazy should of stepped up my game as this RP isn't like the other care-free one's I normally see. Long Story short a couple of days after I posted I kinda reflected back and found I was pretty much godmodding most of the time and rather then rewrite it just left it there, sorry.

However, Somehow making a RP of events in my own creations that is most likely only going to interact with my other creations is too far, good to know? Nice to know I'm also a attention hogging person. Look If you would like to flame or threaten me do take it to PM's and not here
#2398 Posted: 07:56:46 12/04/2013
OOC: ...
Erm, ok.
Well I don't really know what to say to this, so I'll just wait for D-O to reply to my last post.
:3
#2399 Posted: 09:09:09 12/04/2013
OOC: Oh God, I just realized, half the stuff I wrote wasn't for this RP.
On a related note I have to thank you for pointing out most of the godmodding it will help me to become better at RP and general.
I'm new to RP on a text-real time level, I'm used to it being just instant not like take 4 days or something for progress like many Warcraft 3 or Gmod RP's where it is instant response and go with the flow
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:13:30 12/04/2013 by Jackson117
#2400 Posted: 22:05:07 12/04/2013
ooc: Jackson, I'm honestly not trying to flame you or anything, I'm just pointing out what probably shouldn't be there. You don't know the territory, so I'm trying to explain you should probably know the territory before you go in. And I thought you did too, but with your last post, you brought back some new ruler and some sort of Council thing. Then you're putting some sort of Prophecy thing in and it's just....way too much control over the plot, and your little conversation is obviously foreshadowing some sort of background thing that you're trying to do to the light dragons in this RP.
---
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me