Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All Purpose Pokémon Topic Gamma
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
All Purpose Pokémon Topic Gamma [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#2301 Posted: 21:21:47 26/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: flashwingftw
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: flashwingftw
^ I know that, but I meant that it would be more than $5 a year to keep it up. I forgot where I saw it, but I searched "Pokebank removal" on google.

That's a lie. It'll always be $5

It had better be. Keep in mind that I didn't say it would be more, I'm just saying what saw on a website, so they are either lying or are misinformed.

Probably most likely misinformed.
---
SC
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#2302 Posted: 22:18:47 26/12/2013
Maybe it's just me, but I don't remember there being problems with accessing the eShop like this until after the whole Miiverse thing came out making you have a Nintendo Network ID.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2303 Posted: 22:51:11 26/12/2013
It's due to the heavy traffic and server overload of all the new players updating their 3DS and trying to get on at the same time.
---
words. letters. filler.
#2304 Posted: 23:02:26 26/12/2013
It's due to the heavy traffic and server overload of all the new players updating their 3DS and trying to get on at the same time.

Which is still inexcusable. After all these years, Nintendo should anticipate this sort of thing and beef up their servers, especially with this not being the first time the eShop was rendered inaccessable due to high traffic. It doesn't really look good for Nintendo when the better part of the world can't access a core feature for multiple days.

I can't even begin to imagine the number of people who will be pissed over all the issues that have arisen from this. Not only can god knows how many not use cards or money they may have gotten for Christmas, but Pokemon Bank has been removed from the shop in Japan for the time being with outside releases post-poned to an unknown date.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2305 Posted: 23:30:23 26/12/2013
Quote: Seiki

Which is still inexcusable. After all these years, Nintendo should anticipate this sort of thing and beef up their servers, especially with this not being the first time the eShop was rendered inaccessable due to high traffic. It doesn't really look good for Nintendo when the better part of the world can't access a core feature for multiple days.

I can't even begin to imagine the number of people who will be pissed over all the issues that have arisen from this. Not only can god knows how many not use cards or money they may have gotten for Christmas, but Pokemon Bank has been removed from the shop in Japan for the time being with outside releases post-poned to an unknown date.

Nintendo Network is connected now by Wii U and 3DS. Everyone's coming on and trying to open accounts and update but can't handle everyone at the same time.
---
words. letters. filler.
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#2306 Posted: 23:43:21 26/12/2013
What happend
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#2307 Posted: 23:49:33 26/12/2013

Nintendo Network is connected now by Wii U and 3DS. Everyone's coming on and trying to open accounts and update but can't handle everyone at the same time.

Nintendo really should of waited until next year to link Nintendo Network to the 3DS, maybe we wouldn't have this fiasco.
Eh, Nintendo are behind in everything these days.
#2308 Posted: 01:10:08 27/12/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

Nintendo really should of waited until next year to link Nintendo Network to the 3DS, maybe we wouldn't have this fiasco.

Agreed, they should have waited. Connecting Wii U and 3DS doesn't seem to have done really any good. I don't see why Nintendo Network needed to be added to 3DS. You know what they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Thy really shouldn't have pushed it until they made sure their servers could handle it.

Unrelated note: First level 100 in Pokemon X! Though it's my Japanese Ditto that reached 100 by doing nothing but ****ing itself out in the Day Care.
---
#2309 Posted: 01:21:24 27/12/2013

Agreed, they should have waited. Connecting Wii U and 3DS doesn't seem to have done really any good. I don't see why Nintendo Network needed to be added to 3DS. You know what they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Thy really shouldn't have pushed it until they made sure their servers could handle it.

Unrelated note: First level 100 in Pokemon X! Though it's my Japanese Ditto that reached 100 by doing nothing but ****ing itself out in the Day Care.

All it does is give you 3ds miiverse and the ability to share eshop funds
#2310 Posted: 01:34:46 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
In unrelated news Nintendo eShop is currently going under maintenance.
---
SC
#2311 Posted: 02:20:32 27/12/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
In unrelated news Nintendo eShop is currently going under maintenance.

Not very suprising, Nintendo needs to seriously do some maintenance if they're going to continue with the whole Nintendo Network thing. It's something they should've done before releasing that update to 3DS to give it MiiVerse.

Nintendo ****ed up, you can't deny that.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2312 Posted: 02:21:32 27/12/2013

Poor ditto
#2313 Posted: 02:34:20 27/12/2013
Quote: Ninpire

Poor ditto

And it only ever gave me one Shiny.
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#2314 Posted: 02:50:06 27/12/2013
Ditto the pokemon sex salve
---
henlo
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#2315 Posted: 03:10:55 27/12/2013
Frillish moves so smoothly in X/Y, I love it!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#2316 Posted: 03:19:27 27/12/2013
Quote: joerox123
Frillish moves so smoothly in X/Y, I love it!

I hate you. smilie
---
#2317 Posted: 03:28:30 27/12/2013
JUST HATCHED A 6 IV CHIMCHAR I'M GONNA SCREAM.

I'm sorry Seiki )=

btw:
updated-
[User Posted Image]
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#2318 Posted: 03:29:20 27/12/2013
Does anyone have a male Shinx that I can have??? Desperate :(
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2319 Posted: 03:32:07 27/12/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Does anyone have a male Shinx that I can have??? Desperate smilie

DC!Got your Misdreavus! And I'll give you a Male SHinx, send me the trade~
---
#2320 Posted: 03:33:31 27/12/2013
Ok, sorry, A gastrdon in your safai was giving me ****.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2321 Posted: 03:34:17 27/12/2013

what else is in my safari? i don't know this one yet.
---
#2322 Posted: 03:35:17 27/12/2013
I have none of that wants, but can I please have a...

Chikorita
Frillish
Misdreavus
Yamask

Please????
---
#2323 Posted: 03:37:02 27/12/2013

what else is in my safari? i don't know this one yet.

Phanpy and Camerupt
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2324 Posted: 03:37:11 27/12/2013

Chikorita
Frillish
Misdreavus
Yamask

Please????

Sure, they'll be in Eggs~

0834 - 2182 - 1247, IGN: Ryan.
---
#2325 Posted: 03:39:01 27/12/2013
THANK YOU!!!!
Shinx and it's evos are my 5th favorite Pokemonz
Misdreavus is up their somewhere *shrug*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#2326 Posted: 03:39:13 27/12/2013

Chikorita
Frillish
Misdreavus
Yamask

Please????

Extremely slim chance, but I might be able to give you a Chikorita. Needs Pokè Transfer.
#2327 Posted: 03:40:22 27/12/2013
Quote: Troll Slug

Chikorita
Frillish
Misdreavus
Yamask

Please????

Extremely slim chance, but I might be able to give you a Chikorita. Needs Pokè Transfer.

I've got one now to give to Seiki
---
#2328 Posted: 03:40:41 27/12/2013

Chikorita
Frillish
Misdreavus
Yamask

Please????

Sure, they'll be in Eggs~

0834 - 2182 - 1247, IGN: Ryan.

I should have your FC already, or is this a different one?
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12221
#2329 Posted: 03:41:21 27/12/2013
Just rolling in without reading any previous posts. What's the news about Pokemon Bank? Shouldn't it be out today?

And I'd also like to ask if anyone already has it, could someone trade me a Porygon?
#2330 Posted: 03:42:54 27/12/2013
What is in my friend safari?
#2331 Posted: 03:43:04 27/12/2013
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Just rolling in without reading any previous posts. What's the news about Pokemon Bank? Shouldn't it be out today?

And I'd also like to ask if anyone already has it, could someone trade me a Porygon?

It got delayed. I heard a rumour until March, which ****ing sucks >->
---
#2332 Posted: 03:43:53 27/12/2013
Quote: Grimslinger91
What is in my friend safari?

I would need your friendcode
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2333 Posted: 03:44:03 27/12/2013

It came out in Japan for 1 day, outside Japan, it was to come out on the 27th, though due to Nintendo not aniticpating high strain on their servers due to high traffic after they introduced Nintendo Network to 3DS, Bank has been taken out of the shop from Japan, and release has been postponed indefinatly with a release date of "TBD".
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:45:33 27/12/2013 by Seiki
#2334 Posted: 03:45:49 27/12/2013
That female frillish for trade for a chinchou was you, wasn't it joe.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2335 Posted: 03:46:11 27/12/2013

It came out in Japan for 1 day, outside Japan, it was to come out on the 27th, though due to Nintendo not aniticpating high strain on their servers due to high traffic after they introduced Nintendo Network to 3DS, Bank has been taken out of the shop from Japan, and release has been postponed indefinatly with a release date of "TBD".

Seiki, I have the Pokemon you asked for, what's your FC?
---
#2336 Posted: 03:46:46 27/12/2013

It was a stupid move to use the Pokemon bank as the only way to transfer Pokemon. Why would I risk keeping them on the internet when they're more safe in one of my games?
#2337 Posted: 03:47:19 27/12/2013

Seiki, I have the Pokemon you asked for, what's your FC?

I'll pm you. Also, it'll be a minute because Doctor Who.
---
#2338 Posted: 03:48:21 27/12/2013

It was a stupid move to use the Pokemon bank as the only way to transfer Pokemon. Why would I risk keeping them on the internet when they're more safe in one of my games?

Well, with the new type and all the new stuff, they would have to be able to get them, change or replace them with an exact copy that has been updated for the new game.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2339 Posted: 03:56:34 27/12/2013

Well, with the new type and all the new stuff, they would have to be able to get them, change or replace them with an exact copy that has been updated for the new game.

Couldn't Nintendo at least see this coming and prepare for the influx of traffic? What were they thinking?
#2340 Posted: 03:56:36 27/12/2013

Actually, the game should be able to recognize the Pokemon and be able to alter typing and such accordingly. There'd be no need for an internet interface, simple transition between games would work.

It was rather the same when dual-typing and type changes came into existence in Gen 2. Though trading between Gens 1 & 2, back and forth would result in some glitches.
---
#2341 Posted: 03:58:39 27/12/2013

I legitimately laughed out loud at this.
---
#2342 Posted: 04:01:59 27/12/2013

? I don't get it.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2343 Posted: 04:09:35 27/12/2013

Couldn't Nintendo at least see this coming and prepare for the influx of traffic? What were they thinking?

They could've and should've seen it coming and prepared, yet they didn't; which is why it's such a fail on their part.

After having the same problem with the eShop when they first sent out the update to add MiiVerse to the 3DS, they should have known this would happen and have no excuse for not preparing for it.
---
#2344 Posted: 04:10:28 27/12/2013

Actually, the game should be able to recognize the Pokemon and be able to alter typing and such accordingly. There'd be no need for an internet interface, simple transition between games would work.

It was rather the same when dual-typing and type changes came into existence in Gen 2. Though trading between Gens 1 & 2, back and forth would result in some glitches.

though gen 1 itself was a giant glitch
#2345 Posted: 04:27:13 27/12/2013

though gen 1 itself was a giant glitch

Yeah....

It was for the best Gens 1 & 2 weren't compatable with Gen 3.
---
#2346 Posted: 04:29:06 27/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Update on Poke Bank release! It has been confirmed that they are indeed postponeing the release of Poke Bank. Here is the official statement and link containing the statement made by Nintendo.

"Nintendo and The Pokémon Company International have postponed the launch of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter - two software applications that were originally scheduled to launch for Nintendo 3DS on Dec. 27 - due to a large volume of traffic to the Nintendo Network service. Due to the high traffic, players are having trouble setting up Nintendo Network IDs and downloading content in the Nintendo eShop on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. We truly regret the inconvenience, and wish to reassure everyone that providing a solution is our top priority. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience."
http://en-americas-support.nin...a_id/2393/p/430
---
SC
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2347 Posted: 04:29:24 27/12/2013

Was it really you smilie
#2348 Posted: 04:33:33 27/12/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Update on Poke Bank release! It has been confirmed that they are indeed postponeing the release of Poke Bank. Here is the official statement and link containing the statement made by Nintendo.

"Nintendo and The Pokémon Company International have postponed the launch of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter - two software applications that were originally scheduled to launch for Nintendo 3DS on Dec. 27 - due to a large volume of traffic to the Nintendo Network service. Due to the high traffic, players are having trouble setting up Nintendo Network IDs and downloading content in the Nintendo eShop on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. We truly regret the inconvenience, and wish to reassure everyone that providing a solution is our top priority. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience."
http://en-americas-support.nin...a_id/2393/p/430

we better get it at the same time as the americans because of this
#2349 Posted: 04:38:35 27/12/2013
Omgomgomg
Spoiler
Milva is part of team flare???!! Didnt expect that
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2350 Posted: 04:43:44 27/12/2013
WHY MUST ESHOP BE DOWN!

smilie the 3ds and wii u flood made us suffer
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me