Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2251 Posted: 12:11:58 02/03/2013
The book simply read was a collection of a powerful figure in the light dragon realm who wrote down events or subjects for the past and current years. In it was a detailed expression that the dark dragons may very well rebel against the council for being puppets of the light realms and that should the former prince return and be back in power the possibility of a successful take-down followed by war might just be in order.

It also stated the prophecy of children in this "new age" will one day bring apart peace to the two cultures fully one day...one of light and the other of dark.

Easily seen on the next page was the title "Drenyz"
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2252 Posted: 14:49:53 02/03/2013
Casia landed next to Ria's head, staring at her face. Casia's face heated up and her eyes welled with tears.

"Why..." she simply whispered.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#2253 Posted: 01:45:16 03/03/2013
Starz lowered her head, closing her eyes, letting tears drop to the ground. She didn't know what to say or do.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2254 Posted: 05:45:44 03/03/2013
Aretis backed away. "Fine. But you want to know the difference between you and me.......I'm not alone." He blinked and looked up at Grey. "I don't care how powerful you are, again. Why? Because it doesn't matter. Everyone's counting on me to defeat you. I will defeat you. Because my friends are with me. All of them. They are all with me. My mother, my father. My cousins, my sisters. Starz, Ria, Lucien. They're all with me.....in my spirit....in my soul."

(TEH POWAHZ OF FWEINDSHIPZZZZZZZZ!!! smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Idea from Fairy Tail. Watch it now. >.< )

Aretis had a translucent sphere that erupted around him, faintly glowing. Aretis had his paws outstretched on either side of him, his wings fully extended.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:22:33 03/03/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#2255 Posted: 06:41:43 03/03/2013
OOC: THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2256 Posted: 10:48:42 03/03/2013
OOC: I am serious though, I've gained and lost too many people at the Factory... I am seriously considering shutting it down and closing the doors.

"Yes and I too have your mother, your father, Lucien, and Ria. Oh wait, those are your friends that died by my doing. Though it may not be directly, I had influence on them all." Gray commented as his mass of elements drew close to Aretis. The earth out around him began taking the light sphere around him, and one of the light rings separated from him to circle Aretis.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2257 Posted: 17:27:44 03/03/2013
"It doesn't matter if they're dead. They're alive, here. With me." The background around Aretis began shining brightly, turning into a sort of yellowish hue. Forms started to appear in the shapes of dragons. Some were big, 5 times as large as Aretis, and some were about the same size. "Kontan Mahou, Soul Magic." Aretis blinked. "I fight for my friends. They are my strength, not my own elemental power. And now, they fight with me." Aretis roared. He charged ahead, and following behind him were the spirits of Soul Magic. They had turned solid and looked as real as they did before they died. Even....Even Ria was there.

ooc: Just a little freebie if you want lems. You don't have to, if you don't want to and I don't have any plans for it to be a crucial part anyway.

Aretis's claws held spheres of white light in them as he charged. More souls were shooting out to join the fray against Grey.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2258 Posted: 23:28:24 03/03/2013
Ria was a little less solid than Aretis' other comrades, but it seemed that other bright, glowing gold spirits were behind her; the Goldenchildren of the past. She had managed to bring them along with her, and they were more than happy to help out anyone who was a friend of Ria's. They all seemed to smile triumphantly as the sun began to spill over the edge of the horizon, causing very real power to flow through them.

Apollo was standing to the direct right of Ria, glancing at her out of the corner of his eye with a proud smile. Ria's spirit had managed to take the form of her age of death, but it was with slight struggle. The twenty other Goldenchildren were connected to her by a thin band of silver magic, each feeding her a small dose of magic.

As the sun raised a little higher, silver and bronze armor appeared on the Sun Dragons, the shoulders emblazed with a different letter. All of the Goldenchildren (except Ria) solidified into living biomatter and began to charge their own magic.

OOC: i liek this...i liek eet a lot
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:46:24 04/03/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#2259 Posted: 04:54:50 04/03/2013
The grey mist grew in size and density, and the light grey ring closed slowly around Aretis. A thick wall of fear forced it's way in between Gray and the outnumbering mass. Grey electricity shot out like a battleship's defensive guns taking out hostile missiles, targeting each of the spirits, rapidly striking at random targets. The mass of grey energy began swirling quickly as a twister began to form around it. "Whitness your doom!" the earth under it began swirling up in islands to spiral out of control around the whirling winds.(final stand time)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2260 Posted: 05:01:43 04/03/2013
One of the Goldenchildren, a male younger than Ria, rose from the group. With a flick of his tail, fields of Sunlight magic formed around the end of most of the electric bolts, containing them in a ball. From the features of the dragon, his secondary element was electricity.

Another Goldenchild lept up into the air along side the first, his features sharp and jagged. His blue eyes flashed, and the sunlight and electricity spheres froze into simple balls of ice. From the ground, a large Goldenchild smashed his rock-like tail against the ground. Vines sprung from the earth and lashed out at the icy masses, shattering them into nothing.

All of this happened in a matter of seconds, as if the Goldenchildren were synced through mental bonds. They did not, however, manage to stop all of the blasts of electrical energy.

OOC: Most of the Goldenchildren have two elements (Sunlight and an inherited one), except for some of the ones with parents of two different elements, then they have three (Ria, for example, has Sunlight, Shadow, and Ancient Flame).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:31 04/03/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#2261 Posted: 05:06:51 04/03/2013
OOC: I have the perfect song that will be Lucien's first lyrical moment in the whole series. Ooo, it's just so perfect!

Cale pulled the book back seeing Starz wasn't in the mood to view it. He just put his large paw softly on her back. Giving her a small nudge to get her to move over to the younger dragons next to Ria's body.
---
#2262 Posted: 05:09:30 04/03/2013
Starz clutched the egg and slowly walked over to Ria's body.
#2263 Posted: 05:10:24 04/03/2013
Casia glanced at the egg, then up at Starz. She opened her mouth, but then closed it again, unsure of what to say.
#2264 Posted: 05:31:31 04/03/2013
"This is...Ria's egg..." Starz trailed off, placing the egg in front of her. "She wanted me to look after it."
#2265 Posted: 05:36:29 04/03/2013
Casia gazed blankly at the egg. I wonder if it's aware of the destruction it's been born into... she thought.

"She shouldn't have left us..." Casia said, a slightly bitter tone in her voice.
#2266 Posted: 05:40:20 04/03/2013
Cale placed the book at the mouth of his cave, and walked over to the small group to sit in the most open spot around Ria's body. He looked, with extreme curiosity, at the body before them. Looking at all the sad faces, he raised his wings high to make them curve out and around the group. The tips of his wings overlapped behind them and made a circuit sunroof above them. It was dark inside his wings cover. Light slowly began to fill his wings' membrane, but it wasn't light, it was electricity surging through his wings themselves. They gave off an array of colors: red, blue, green, yellow, even purple. The opening above them began to spark with energy as it jumped or connected from wing to wing, crossing with great permission and skill, they never touched each other. The volts above them began to make a low ruse of music. It was soft, calming, and light.
---
#2267 Posted: 05:41:58 04/03/2013
"Yeah...I wish she was still here," Starz murmured, hearing the music behind them.
#2268 Posted: 05:45:54 04/03/2013
OOC: his wings are the light, and the music is above them, but in the cone shape of his wings made it bounce around, making it more like a surround sound system.

Cale bobbed his head side to side slowly with his eyes closed, hoping his efforts would make the scene much lighter. "The world that the children made, here." the green electricity vibrated more than the others when a voice sang softly.
---
#2269 Posted: 05:52:34 04/03/2013
Starz looked around, feeling a little calmer.
#2270 Posted: 05:54:38 04/03/2013
OOC: I actually have two theme songs for Ria

Casia felt a little bit calmer from the music, but her mind was still racing.

I shouldn't have come here.

Mom and dad were right.

I should have just let her live her life.

But I just had to butt in.

And now look.

She's dead.
#2271 Posted: 05:57:18 04/03/2013
OOC: I have two theme songs for Starz, I think.

Starz looked at Casia. "Are you alright Casia?" she asked quietly.
#2272 Posted: 06:33:24 04/03/2013
Aretis shot one of the light balls, breaking out of the Grey circle and wall of fear. He swooped upward, spiraling and deftly avoiding the blasts from Grey. He roared all the louder. Spirits went into evasive action, swooping and sweeping in a giant mass. Some were shot down, and kept going. Those that were shot fatally disappeared in a puff of dust.
---
#2273 Posted: 01:59:31 05/03/2013
The sphere around Gray grew quickly in little bursts, widening the twister it was in. The tornado then vanished and the earth stopped moving, but lingered in the air with a grey aura on them.the whole sphere warped into a large beam of energy from all the grey enhanced elements, exposing Gray, but it zipped around like a snake with tremendous power. It circled close to him, but struck at anything close to it.
--
Cale opened bid eyes as the music lowered in volume. He looked around at the three with him, keeping the light/electricity flowing though his wings.
---
#2274 Posted: 03:50:43 05/03/2013
OOC: Writers block...
#2275 Posted: 05:53:54 05/03/2013
ooc: >.< It's okay....

Two spirits, namely Xrail and Aurilis shot powerful coordinated attacks with each other, zipping and covering each other's back and shooting huge shockwaves of light magic at Grey's sphere, phasing and even pushing it back a bit.
---
#2276 Posted: 22:14:55 05/03/2013
The snake-like grey-fused elements whipped around lashing what seemed to be its tail around as it revolved around Gray. "From the power of all the elements you continue this meaningless effort." the mass of grey mass seemed to have eyes now, and large fangs.
---
#2277 Posted: 17:34:01 06/03/2013
"No, I'm not okay..." Casia murmured. "I just left behind all of my family and friends, my life, to find Ria. And now she's dead. Mother and Father told me not to interfere with her life, but I couldn't resist. I should have never snuck away to the future."

-

"In case you haven't noticed Grey, we've got all the elements on our side too!" Ria's spirit yelled. Her voice was very echoing and distant, further proof that she wasn't quite as connected with the Earth plane as her fellow Goldenchildren.

Apollo turned back to look at the others and roared. The Goldenchildren wrapped themselves in a combination of Sunlight and their hereditary element, charging forward.
#2278 Posted: 00:03:34 07/03/2013
Aretis was being concealed under the torrent of spirits. His energy was almost out after making the spirit magic self-sustaining until that magic ran out. At least it wouldn't drain his own energy. Aretis concentrated, one of his eyes having a sickly black line drawn across it before disappearing.
---
#2279 Posted: 01:19:21 07/03/2013
"So you aren't suppose to be here?" Skyer actually looked up for once. Cal watched quietly as the music dulled away.
--
Gray waved his paw flatly, and the elemntal form spiraled up. Bringing his paw down perpendicular to the ground below, the grey element snake shot strait down on the spirits, engulfing the air with a grey mist with lots of grey static coursing through it.
---
#2280 Posted: 01:30:48 07/03/2013
Xrail and Aurilis barely dodged, some of the blasts slicing through their scales. They roared and suddenly as if everything was illuminated by stadium lights, the whole place lit up with sphere's of light appeared everywhere and then started firing themselves at Grey.
---
#2281 Posted: 01:38:32 07/03/2013
"I went against my parents wishes to come here. So yeah, I'm kinda not supposed to be here..." Casia said softly.

-

Ria's wings flared out as a signal to the Goldenchildren. They flew head on at the mist, then at the last second they burst into a bright, glowing gold mist, crashing into Greys own concoction of magic.
#2282 Posted: 04:15:23 07/03/2013
If your going to have a chance at beating him, take what time they are giving to cross your dark and light sides. Let them become one, new element. Grey. Lucien re-applied his words to Aretis.

Gray pulled his grey flaming paw back toward him, closing his claws down to his palm. The grey mist reformed into one form again and bolted for Gray.
-
"I don't think you being here is what caused this. It can't be the reason..." Skyer looked to Starz for help.
---
#2283 Posted: 04:23:15 07/03/2013
OOC: This page of this RP is blocked at my school.
Just this page.
What.

Starz glanced at Skyer and then looked at Casia. "You being here is not the reason that Ria died. I...I'm not quite sure myself what the reason is..."
#2284 Posted: 04:24:39 07/03/2013
...rrrgh...yeah....I'll try..... Aretis thought back more shots of black arched across his eyes. He blinked, concentrating.

An un-dodgeable move as Xrail and Aurilis did their combo attack raining bolts of light that normally would kill the average dragon 10 times over. More spirits kept the pressure on Grey with unique attacks such as acid light sprays or whatnot.
---
#2285 Posted: 04:33:54 07/03/2013
"Such interesting combinations you choose to use. Maybe I'll use them on your descendents!" Gray laughed maniacally. The grey form spun around him, taking in a lot of the hits from the spirits. Gray sustained more though, but he didn't find them too effective, "Such power waisted in a futile effort!" his eyes were wide and teeth bared. The grey flames in his eyes grew larger, "Let's all take a trip to the underworld!"

He's loosing his sanity! If it goes, so does everything else... Which means, even you would be capable of such destruction. Lucien added.
---
#2286 Posted: 04:54:07 07/03/2013
OOC: Is YouTube blocked at your school, S-G?

"I still can't help but feel kind of responsible..." Casia said sadly.

-

The Goldenchild energy continued to press down against the grey form, the elemental bearers magic forming into what was like a giant boa constrictor.

Ria's spirit herself was not joining in on this, as she lacked the power. But she was mustering all of her strength for when the final blow would come.
#2287 Posted: 04:57:40 07/03/2013
OOC: No. But some pages of Wikipedia are blocked, some game sites, and some pages of dS and dA. It wasn't like this last year, but the school is installing a new fast internet thing, so that might be the reason.

"Don't." Starz put a paw on Casia's shoulder. "None of this is your fault."
#2288 Posted: 04:58:43 07/03/2013
Not going to happen! Aretis responded, his scales turned completely black, then back to white again.

Xrail smiled at Grey. "This one certainly is a spry fellow." He nodded at Aurilis who then roared hoarsely in some call. The spirits that were of Aretis's lost clan rose up forming a sphere around Grey and all shot a light beam at him. However, the light beam did not hit Grey, instead it diverted it's course and instead wrapped around him in a spherical shape like a ball of yarn. This shield cut off all elemental contact Grey had with his control over his Grey attacks. The sphere was still connected to each of the spirits and actually draining their life force away with this move. The thickly woven strands break, they die.
---
#2289 Posted: 05:00:16 07/03/2013
OOC: Oh, I thought maybe if YT was blocked, this page would be blocked cuz of the video SpyroD posted. There goes my theory.

"I have no family left now..." Casia said, her voice cracking a bit. The feeling of Starz paw calmed her a bit, but also opened her up a bit more emotionally.
#2290 Posted: 05:32:47 07/03/2013
OOC: Nope. I don't know what it is.

"We're your family, Casia." Starz smiled. "Me, Aretis, Skyer, Lyra, Fyre, Lucien...we're all family."
#2291 Posted: 04:24:58 08/03/2013
Casia lifted her head, gazing teary-eyed at Starz. "R-really?"
#2292 Posted: 04:35:24 08/03/2013
Starz smiled. She nodded. "Yes."
#2293 Posted: 06:16:29 08/03/2013
Cale sat back further letting his wings let in the sunlight as it had just appeared over the trees. He looked to the dark blue sky that faded to orange near the sun's crest. He smiled at the sight, but changed when he noticed another light sphere giving off light in the opposite direction. He stood up high on his hind legs to view the distortion of light. A crackling sound escaped his mouth as electricity sparked up, "... What is that?" his voice sound auto toned.
--
Gray looked around as the sphere closed on him, "You've all gone, but this case stands with no stabilizers or bonds." he reached out to push his paws through it. His scales let off steam as it would normally incinerate a normal dragon. A wheezing sound of steam bubbled as his arm got darker, and redder. "This thing cannot hold me!" he began swiping at the light quickly as his claws were shining with grey light. Cutting through and continuously severed each piece.

Force them together. You have to have the strength to keep them from separating! I would help, but all my actual power is with him. Lucien continued to support Aretis the best he could.
---
#2294 Posted: 06:17:45 08/03/2013
"What is what?" Starz looked over at Cale.
#2295 Posted: 06:27:29 08/03/2013
Cale tilted his head a little, "Looks... Like... A small star..." it was then ripped apart, "Uhh... Now it's gone." he dropped down, "It was a... Sphere, of light. Positioned... Above the trees." he pointed out into the trees, "Over there. Quite far out, but... bright."
---
#2296 Posted: 06:30:35 08/03/2013
"Huh?" Starz, still holding Ria's egg, flapped her wings a few times to lift herself up into the air, just above the trees. "A sphere of light?"
#2297 Posted: 06:33:14 08/03/2013
Got it.... Aretis closed his eyes, the colors around him spinning faster and faster. Hurry....I'm close....hang on.. Xrail and Aurilis both shouted. "Now!" The barrier began to shine brightly, shining beams heated the sphere like a super-powered light microwave, the strands reattaching themselves and reinforcing themselves as well. It would take a lot more than grey claws to break through.
---
#2298 Posted: 06:44:45 08/03/2013
"Ahh! You still have strength." Gray went wrapped back up, "This does not concern those who are already dead!" (like Malefor in the final battle) Gray roared causing a pulse of grey light to force itself from his body, if it did not break the light shield, it would spread far to damage anything in its reach.
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2299 Posted: 12:45:40 08/03/2013
In the council chambers lay corpses, the elders who rejected him now lay there while others who were more then happy to comply became spared, in no sooner had he returned he strolled into the main city gaining everyone's attention as the destined ruler made his return to claim what was his. There was much fighting but he was backed up by overflowing numbers of disgruntled dark dragons who had enough of living under a pretend rule of an puppeteer light dragon faction and from that point he got to the point very quickly as no sooner had he he quickly burst to end this pitiful council. Many lives were lost and some loyalists even back-stabbed the very peers they worked with but in the end he was victorious

A dark dragon neared him as he stood at the end of the table gazing near the balcony of the tower overlooking the city "My lord orders?", he turned to him and made a small gesture. "Send word to all the townspeople, rebuild the guard and prepare for a long overhaul of the entire realm, we have much work to do" as Drenyz said that he looked into the sky of his realm....he had a feeling something big was happening back in the mortal world

"I might regret saying this but...I do hope that kid wins"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:25:27 08/03/2013 by Jackson117
#2300 Posted: 14:11:49 08/03/2013
OOC:

Quote: SolemnWhisper
The Goldenchild energy continued to press down against the grey form, the elemental bearers magic forming into what was like a giant boa constrictor.

Did anyone actually read this?
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me