Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#2201 Posted: 01:10:14 24/02/2013
OOC: I'm sorry for your loss, D-O.

Starz moved away from the bars. "Oh, this isn't my child..." she said quietly. "I'm just looking after it...for a while...until my friend is better..."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2202 Posted: 01:42:28 24/02/2013
OOC: meant to add my condolences(god I hope I'm using that word right)

"Interesting... why is this... an issue?" he paused to look at her, but some electricity grew off of his body, slowly.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2203 Posted: 01:59:15 24/02/2013
"There's a battle happening right now, and my friend...gave me her egg, so I could look after it, because she couldn't." Starz replied quietly.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2204 Posted: 02:49:54 24/02/2013
ooc: Thanks. Yeah...I'm just a little depressed....he was a good friend.

Aretis grunted, his bones being jarred by the impact and he probably would've cracked his skull if he hadn't attempted to move out of the way, taking a glancing blow rather than a direct hit. Aretis twisted his forearms to keep holding Grey's arms as his tail tried to plunge itself into Grey's underbelly. Aretis's mouth cracked and sparkled with dark fire.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2205 Posted: 10:11:33 24/02/2013
"There you go, let the darkness fill you. Lit it take over and you can see all that it can give you." The hits to his stomach didn't seem to bother him, "Though it is not as good as me, it will prove more useful." he pushed his hind legs up between them to kick Aretis away. Shards of grey ice fired from both of his paws like an anti-air turret.
--
Skyer had followed Starz's direction, but she was too fast to catch. He turned to look back every few seconds to make sure Casia was able to keep up.
--
"A battle? Between who... and why?" the electricity stopped growing and settled as Cale's eyes turned to that of concern.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2206 Posted: 11:08:47 24/02/2013
Birds were flying over from Skyer, something was moving in the forest and it was big judging from the tree's jerking side from side, eyes were on the dragons as it continued to track the scent which had recently gone cold...it would follow them or try investigating the cave it could see in the distance.
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2207 Posted: 16:14:55 24/02/2013
Casia was beating her wings as hard as she could, trying her best to keep up with Skyer. But her eyes were slowly welling with tears.
#2208 Posted: 17:08:08 24/02/2013
Aretis grunted as the ice shards hit, but didn't pierce his scales. They were like painful needles, and yet didn't draw his blood. He disengaged and backed off. Darn...he was close that time. Aretis flew around to dodge the remaining of Grey's ice spikes and then slashed his tail horizontally, his tail shooting a wave-blade of light at Grey. He'd refined this type of light to the best he could. Aretis swung his tail, slashing a bunch of times at different angles, producing blades of light that shot at Grey at the speed of light. I have one move left, but again that's way too much of a risk. It's a move that is my best and most recently mastered, but if I use it, I'll run out of magic power too quickly!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2209 Posted: 22:39:53 24/02/2013
"I'm not sure why." Starz said, sitting down, away from the bars. "And it's between Gray, or Lucien, Drenyz, and my mate Aretis."
#2210 Posted: 02:39:12 25/02/2013
Turning the rest of his body to face Starz, "What is this... Or? Are they trad... ing places... in this fight?" Cale walked over to the edge of the metal bars.
--
Skyer hung back some after the birds flew away, "C'mon, I think she's up here. Who wouldn't pass up a cave?" he patted Casia's back, "Just a little further."
--
With each hit from the light attacks, they left red marks where they hit. Gray managed to dodge a few of them, but they came quickly, "Back up to speed I see. Good, I can use your speed against as as well as my own." he then vanished to reappear in front of Aretis with a forward flip to swing his tail flat side down.
---
#2211 Posted: 04:23:13 25/02/2013
Starz blinked. "What do you mean?" she asked. She didn't understand Cale's question.
#2212 Posted: 04:36:04 25/02/2013
"You said there... was Lucie... Or Gray. I asked if they... Were switching place... s in the fight." Cale replied with a small smirk of amusment from the little girl's(I say little because he is full grown, and I see our current characters as a few feet shoter than... well I guess compared to Ignitus and the guardians or so... You get the point) confusion.
---
#2213 Posted: 04:37:07 25/02/2013
It was getting closer now and the faint sound of gigantic footsteps would be getting louder, water would be making slight vibrations and the metal bars would no doubt make low tingles.

It didn't have her scent anymore but it was guessing maybe the area around that cave it saw earlier might be a spot
#2214 Posted: 04:40:21 25/02/2013
"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Lucien and Gray...I guess they are switching places." Starz paused. She heard something in the distance, but thought nothing of it.
#2215 Posted: 04:49:04 25/02/2013
Aretis gasped and ducked his head quickly so the blade would hit the tip of his horn and most likely divert the tail to the side of him. Then he barrel rolled away, trying to put distance between them.
---
#2216 Posted: 07:01:35 26/02/2013
OOC: BUMP.
#2217 Posted: 16:12:10 26/02/2013
OOC: hay! I was about to post but the bell rang so I wasn't able to... And I kinda forgot to get on last night...

Cale could hear the loud stomps as they drew closer to their location. He stepped out of the metallic cage, holding his paw up to keep Starz from following. He had closed his mouth and was ready to fly up when Skyer flew into view. This dragon seemed younger than Starz so he just backed up knowing the little dragon wouldn't be a threat.
--
Gray refused to let Aretis get far from his hold and pursued him. Following closely behind he opens his mouth as a grey light began to light up and glow brighter and brighter.
---
#2218 Posted: 23:29:28 26/02/2013
Starz looked up, recognizing Skyer.

OOC: Everyone, it's page 45. We've got 5 pages to end this final battle. Unless we create another realms roleplay to continue this pretty epic story. And...what happened to Wynd? Wasn't she supposed to be the evil person?
Also, I remember SpyroD had the idea of creating 'Children of the Realms', and I think we should go ahead with that idea. But, we need to decide whether to quickly end this roleplay, or continue it, and then after that, create Children of the Realms.
#2219 Posted: 00:00:52 27/02/2013
It's form emerged from the tree's and near the cave, It roared knowing she was around somwehere "This isn't a game little one, this is destiny were playing with and destiny demands you hold onto that egg...soon your going to have one yourself, light and darkness will fall in love once again and a new age will be restored!" Something was on it's back, a large green like pod that stuck out like a thrill on an spine, it was Ria's form and she was encased in it...stuck between life and death
#2220 Posted: 00:02:46 27/02/2013
Starz stood up and hid behind Cale, clutching the egg tightly.
#2221 Posted: 01:26:53 27/02/2013
Cale looked at the creature curiously. Looking over its form with enthusiastic curiosity. He just stood there as it drew near. He turned his neck to look back to Starz and gave a questioning face as to what it was and what it was talking about.

OOC: Well it can end here, I just need a few more posts before Gray's weakness(or weaknesses, if it comes to that).
---
#2222 Posted: 01:37:35 27/02/2013
ooc: Sorry, just doing homework guys. Gimme a second.

Aretis growled. Rrgh, this will not be a pleasant outcome. He seemed to be gathering energy as well.
---
#2223 Posted: 03:22:26 27/02/2013
A thundering sound began to build from Gray's mouth. He was gaining slowly on Aretis though he could have caught up much faster, but chose to stay behind him.

What ever create something, can also destroy it. But there is the factor of creating another in such process. Lucien still thought of what was going on.
---
#2224 Posted: 03:32:15 27/02/2013
OOC: I didn't want people jumping the gun here. It will al settle before the past page.
---
#2225 Posted: 03:49:12 27/02/2013
"Don't worry little dragons I'll be going now, I have a dark realm to conquer again and this time Luciens Elders and the council won't stop me" As he slowly left the same portal felt many times in the past opened and he entered it before it shut off

But he had left the pod behind with Ria inside of it, was it a casket or could she still be alive?
#2226 Posted: 04:30:17 27/02/2013
OOC: I could delete posts that are unneeded you know, to clear up space(even the ones that aren't mine).

Cale oddly sat as in a sign of clearance. He put his wings down his sides where the tips were in the dirt and grass.
---
#2227 Posted: 06:07:00 27/02/2013
Aretis stopped suddenly. Now! "Seventh Ray: Light Burst Stream!" He muttered to himself. His energy expanded and he changed himself into semi-light energy, semi-solid still. The purpose was to exponentially increase his power for a short period of time. Most likely just a few blows and putting all his energy into the attack. Aretis became a shining, glowing translucent form of himself with bright energy crackling all around him. He shot at Grey fast as light, his right claw leading the meteor with the left claw close behind. In the right claw, however, was the spark of pure dark energy. He meant to sink that into Grey. If it kills him, good. If it gives him a power boost, eh.....plan b would still work....sorta...... He thought, yet didn't let his doubts hindered him. I will not fail.
---
#2228 Posted: 16:23:25 27/02/2013
Gray fired the charged grey fire/electric mix. The grey fire sparked with the electricity, in a strait jet flame. He stopped moving forward and let the blast push him back.
---
#2229 Posted: 23:50:27 27/02/2013
At this speed, Aretis easily dodged the jet flame, swirling under it and then up at Lucien, thrusting the grey energy into his chest.
---
#2230 Posted: 05:25:54 28/02/2013
OOC: So...Jackson's character just left...and left Ria inside a...pod thing? Huh?

Anyways, do you guys think we should go ahead with SpyroD's idea of Children of the Realms? One last incredible final roleplay?
#2231 Posted: 07:05:29 28/02/2013
OOC: She never posted again telling me if the character was dead or not so I thought regardless have a body lie in an lifesupport/casket since no one had time for an regroup get-together.

The Pod slowly opened and Ria was being lifted by tendrils laying her softly on the ground. As it put her down a book also was seen inside of it and it chucked the book near Ria, the text and style was light dragon origin.

As for the pod it began to make strange noises and looked like it was turning into a shape, it was a clone no doubt and it was going to try and turn into a combat capable one, unfortunately it made itself a mouth and was already babbling on

"I lied...well okay you won't see my fantastic all-powerful body for sometime it what I really meant, were busy you know taking over the dark realms, rallying my people and getting ready for a takeover or war to the light dragons so while I'm doing that me here will just stay here and blabber on and on"

It was nowhere near complete to forming still, must be because the original is in another realm. If someone were to fire a shot at it, the clone would vanish

"Hey look at this book I stole, it's something Luciens Elders wrote about me, like how my dad was the King of the dark realms and how he assaulted some random light dragon populace and there were no survivor......Oh yeah I forgot I saw abit of Ria's memories and kinda found out you and Aretis might of been survivours of that incident years ago..ops"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:20 28/02/2013 by Jackson117
#2232 Posted: 01:35:39 01/03/2013
ooc: Jackson117, I'm kindly going to ask you to stop screwing with all our characters' backstories. It's kinda getting annoying since you don't know the details of our character's backstories because you decided to join on the fire chapter of this 4-topic long RP. I'm sorry, but it's just really messing with me right now. >.<
@SolemnWhisper: I like the idea, but I feel like it's just going to fall flat after the first few pages. x_x
---
#2233 Posted: 04:09:01 01/03/2013
Quote: SolemnWhisper
OOC: Fun fact, Children of the Realms was largely my idea ;__;
Also, I'm working on Ria's death post, just gimme some time

OOC: ehhh, what? I had the idea since this one started... I didn't want the last RP with Lucien to end, if you haven't noticed he isn't in any others due to the rule settings, and it was going to feature his son, Alexander. I know I told you about it, but I didn't know you were thinking about it too. I have other thoughts of how this story can continue (not necessarily all of them include our current characters(Before The Realms)). Main: Largely your idea? Why didn't you say anything before? I mean I didn't see you mentioning anything about it... This is looking like someone is trying to take credit for my idea... I don't want it to look like in angry, it just threw me off because I had Children of The Realms... Actually before this one was made. Idk, it does look a little like fraud from my angle and knowledge. Now I'm not strait up saying it is, it's just getting close to it.... If you could see my face you'd know my actual tone......

The grey gem soaking into his scales, "Really, natural grey in a grey user? Have you not been paying attention. I am grey, this thing you give me will only hurt you more."

Lucien took Aretis being close as an advantage to contact him, I think I've got an idea of how to beat him. It's not the best plan, but it's the only one I've got. You need to let you light and dark sides colide within you. You can only control what is made within your body. He said you can do with it what you may, but we don't know if you will or will not make another dark spirit.
--
Cale walked over to the forming... thing, and sat before it looking at the book.
---
#2234 Posted: 04:43:40 01/03/2013
OOC: Jackson, I agree with D-o on this one. Ria doesn't have a whole bunch of memories about Aretis and Lucien, she didn't grow up with them or anything.

SpyroD! I had a huge convo with you about it via PM, like a month before I asked for a ban! Wow, I knew people didn't pay much attention to what I say, but this...

D-o, I know how you feel. In all honesty, I'm killing Ria off because I've let her character slip out of my hands, and she's become a Sue. It doesn't help matters that I've actually developed her actual character a lot more, and now this Ria doesn't at all fit with the canon-Ria. I know that I.... oh sorry, SpyroD considered doing a Children of the Realms RP, but I don't think I really want to participate in that anymore.

Ria's pregnancy was me grasping at straws to try and make her an important character again, instead of some dumb damsel in distress that suddenly is relying on others all the time, but that failed miserably. So now she's going to die, since she's already died in my mind.

Besides, I'm tired of the six page long fight scenes that are just non stop stalemate.

-

Ria's eyes opened. For the past little while, she'd been drifting in and out of consciousness. Yet, she had now managed to regain control long enough to awaken. She painfully shifted her eyes to see Grey and Aretis still fighting. She started to tear up.

Even as I reach death, he doesn't care. she thought resentfully, tears starting to well up. I don't think he ever did...

Apollo's spirit slowly lowered to the ground, a few feet from Ria's body. He gazed grimly at the young dragoness, his brows creasing. Her stomach was still cut open from taking out the egg, and the blood that had been pooling there had now dried up into a hard, sticky mess. Her left leg was sitting in an unnatural angle, showing that it was hopelessly broken.

Ria's head slowly moved to the side, her eyelids growing heavy. I wonder...if they'll remember me...

A soft blue glow came off of Ria's scales, and her spirit left her body. It took the shape of an afraid, eight-year old dragoness. Her eyes were wide and panicked as she looked around. Apollo calmly approached her and placed his large paw on her tiny shoulder. She jumped a bit and turned to gaze up at him.

"Apollo? Is that you?" the young Ria asked.

"It's me," the spirit replied with a smile.

"Am...am I dead?" she asked, shivering.

"Yes little one. But everything is going to be okay, I'm here to guide you to the next world. The Goldenchildren of the past and the Great Dragon Gods are eager to meet you." Apollo said, walking through the grass.

"Why am I little Apollo? I don't remember dying, but I know I wasn't this young..."

"Your spirit has reset itself to the moment your death was sealed. The moment you met love."

Ria's spirit contemplated this for a second, her face screwing up as she tried to understand. Apollo simply chuckled and gestured for her to follow. She grinned, then quickly bounced on after him. Soon, the two spirits faded away from sight.
#2235 Posted: 04:57:00 01/03/2013
OOC: Sorry I forgot to write in he was just blabbering on about nothing and lying about it last night but I was too tired

"Of course I'm likely wrong that your not the survivors of that town and the book wasn't written by anyone you whelps would know but I am right about myself....did you get angry? like when I said it because I totally saw no reaction from you, well then I know something that will get a reaction!, lets talk about the stupid dragoness who is dying all for what? jumping the shark too soon? Well be thankful I didn't leave her there otherwise she be smouldering pile of..."

It looked at the newcomer who seemed very interested in the book

"Oh you found a friend? Yes that is a book my dear and yes it is readable, I doubt you will find anything interesting in it, I couldn't even read it"
#2236 Posted: 05:50:55 01/03/2013
OOC: WHOA. PLEASE GUYS, CALM DOWN. I DON'T LIKE SEEING MY FRIENDS ARGUE.

Ok, so...

@SolemnWhisper: Calm down. Please. I just assumed SpyroD had the idea of Children of the Realms because he was the one who metioned it in this roleplay. I didn't know you had the idea too, but I guess he could've metioned that you had the idea too. I think it's a great idea, but, like D-O, I am a little worried that it will die off after the first few pages. BUT WE CAN ALL MAKE IT WORK. Hopefully.
Also...
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?! YOU CAN'T JUST KILL RIA!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HECK?!?! Just because she's turned into a Sue THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO KILL HER JUST FOR THAT REASON!! You could always change her a little.
People do pay attention to what you say. I do! A lot of people do!

@Jackson117: Yeah, I agree with D-O. You do not know our characters back stories, at all. At all.

Ok, now listen (or read...) guys.
The Realms roleplays, created by FB, have been the greatest roleplays, in my opinion, here on darkSpyro. I've had so much fun and I love roleplaying with you all. You've all become my friends throughout this roleplay (and other roleplays) and I'm really glad FB created these, and that we created more.
I don't want this roleplay to end in an argument, and I don't want it to end, just yet. Now, as I've said before, we either wrap up this roleplay with a bang, create another realms roleplay to continue this storyline (I'm sure Wynd was supposed to be the bad person, but Fireball left), or/and create a Children of the Realms roleplay, featuring our characters children. But, like D-O said, it might die off after the few pages, but we can always try and make it last till the end.

And that's all I have to say. For now.

- S-G
#2237 Posted: 06:01:53 01/03/2013
ooc: Uhh....*speechless* .....well........that escalated quickly.........
My apologizes guys. *facepalm*
1. Does it really MATTER that much whose idea it was. Because it's safe to say that ALL of us have sequel children to the ones currently here. All of us have created whatever story to make them exist. And to be honest, I....don't really there's a set GM in this RP. Pretty much all of us are sort of just collaborating in one big chemical party. smilie It's fun. Yeah.
2. S-G we've kinda been talking about that a lot lately.....sorry to break it to ya, but Ria's dead.......smilie (shh! It's okay, I cried too.) And now moving on.

Aretis mentally nodded. Okay, I'll try it. I have one final move to make though that should buy me enough time to complete the transformation without any interference. Try to hold him down as much as possible too. I gave him power, so his next attack will be stronger than he'd expect and Grey'll overshoot me due to that factor. Then I'll strike. Hold him back as much as you— His connection was broken off as he had to swipe and disengage from Grey completely, ending up behind Grey and bringing an elbow down on Grey's left shoulder. Aretis speedily swooped up and whipped his tail to smack Grey across the face. After his short but powerful barrage, he backed off.
---
#2238 Posted: 06:05:08 01/03/2013
OOC: ...
No one tells me anything! No one listens to me either...
I wasn't talking about a set GM...
OK, I'M CONFUSED NOW. I want to know what's happening. It's like you all know and I'm just stuck at the bottom wondering what the heck is going on right now.
#2239 Posted: 06:12:02 01/03/2013
ooc: Okay. nutshell recap from my half-awake brain: lems told me that she was gonna let Ria die in Ooc's somewhere.......what happened was Ria was pregnant, Lucien got taken over by Grey, then they all (including Aretis) converged on the same area and began fighting. Lucien get angry. Aretis fake-killed Ria, Lucien get more angry. Battle battle......Ria passed out...I guess....Grey and Lucien....split I think? And Drenyz......did........something.....and then possessed Ria and started defiling her I guess. Lucien get super angry. Grey takes over, we're fighting now, Starz has amazing doctor skills and delivers baby then flies away, Grey and Aretis having their ultimate showdown to the death and......Drenyz is....uh......simultaneously somehow trying to integrate Ria into himself and stalk Starz......and simultaneously knowing about everyone's past...(sorry Jackson117...that's kinda the best I could come up with right now. No offense D: )
---
#2240 Posted: 06:12:10 01/03/2013
OOC: Didn't I just say I forgot to write in he was lying and making mass meta guessing
?
The clone slowly drained itself and collapsed, turning itself into a thin sheet and draping over the now decreased
#2241 Posted: 06:15:05 01/03/2013
OOC: D-O, I know all that - wait...amazing doctor skills...PFFFFT no way lol - all I want to know is what is happening next. What's going happen now, now that Ria's character is dead (WHY?!) and the fight is...ending...and Drenyz is...doing something...?
#2242 Posted: 06:20:04 01/03/2013
OOC: I'm going to rewrite my character as his a mess, and since his gone now and I can't be arsed to write something I'll just wait and see if a new RP is on the rise then I can just Time-Skip him, for now if anyone read's the book I'll list what it contains but chances of anyone not watching it is unknown

The Clone was pretty much a sheet of unknown material and it looked like it would remain a husk draped over a corpse
#2243 Posted: 06:21:26 01/03/2013
ooc: Come now. Starz has to be good at something and she OBVIOUSLY has amazing DOCTOR SKILLZ!!!!
@Jackson117: I.....'m sorry. Just a little bit half dead and lost right now with your chara. I promise I'll understand what's going on.....later...when I'm not half-processing things.
---
#2244 Posted: 06:24:30 01/03/2013
OOC: Yeah, she's good at something. She's good at being annoying and getting on everyone's nerves! But she does NOT have AMAZING DOCTOR SKILLZ!
#2245 Posted: 06:43:46 01/03/2013
ooc: ..........nope.
Aretis: o///o Docktorrrrr!!!!

And yes I will be deleting these posts tomorrow night.
---
#2246 Posted: 06:55:47 01/03/2013
OOC: ...
Starz: I'm not a doctor!!!

I probably will too.
#2247 Posted: 00:46:27 02/03/2013
OOC: So...what now everyone? What shall we do? We need to make a decision.
#2248 Posted: 01:07:49 02/03/2013
OOC: It doesn't matter to me. At this poibt, I can only participate in Children of the Realms if a) two babies hatch from Rias egg, or b) Casia and Skyer have a kid. Or...I guess I could always make an orphan character wjos friends with the kids.
#2249 Posted: 01:15:06 02/03/2013
OOC: So, is Starz taking care of Ria's egg now, since Ria is gone?
#2250 Posted: 09:36:00 02/03/2013
Quote: SolemnWhisper
OOC: I left Rainbow Factory because I wasn't fitting into it very well. It had nothing to do with you.

OOC: I don't see how you weren't fitting in. The factory has up ponies, and down ponies. What part is making it hard? Maybe it can be fixed.

Grey took the hit across the face, but turned back like it was simply a short muscle spasm in his neck, "You are persistent, shame too. The thing is, that was one of the top reasons to kill you." his claws caught grey fire, and it ran up and over his body. A grey mist of ice shards(very small) spread around him, "You know, instead of giving you a head ache and that small nose bleed, I could have blown your head off if not your arms. Back when you thought you were physically strong enough to hold me. I keep you alive because this is the best fight I've been in for centuries." grey electricity began exerting itself from his scales and some of the rock and dirt below began to float up out of the ground, and breaking into pieces to encircle him with multiple rings at different angles. The wind began to pick up as well. The earth around him took on a red and green glow and the air around him got dark. Two rings of grey light hovered above and below him, "You are about to see the combination of grey boosted elements all at once." he said as the light grey rings shifted closer to the mass of grey energy.

I'll see what I can do, but he could very well destroy my very soul if he decided. I can't just break the deal we had. Lucien replied, What attack are you going to attempt if he has every elements use right now? He could cancel what ever it is you have. If you can get away long enough to bind the light and darkness, you might have a chance.
--
Skyer had landed need Starz, and realized Ria's body was there as well, "Is... She?..." he sat closer to Cale and her body, "Why did it have to be her...?" he faced the ground with eyes tightly closed.

Cale looked down on Skyer from the book. Looking to Ria once, he then turned to walk over to Starz to show her the book.
---
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me