Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2151 Posted: 06:12:13 19/02/2013
Ria teared up. "You have to Starz, it's the only...only way. If you don't take it, both me and the egg will die." she whimpered. "Please do this for the egg, f-for me..."

She then turned to Lucien. "Starz is the most dependable dragon we know. She can keep the egg til you're better. Listen to me, Grey and Lucien, both of you. Starz is in charge of the egg until otherwise stated!"

The spirit, Apollo, smiled at Ria. "Even in pain, she is strong."
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7393
#2152 Posted: 06:16:27 19/02/2013
Starz paused and lowered her head. "...ok..." she whispered, flying back a few metres, holding the egg close.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2153 Posted: 06:17:20 19/02/2013
"Lucien seems to have left this body... I must ask why." he pondered.

Lucien thought for a while, Ok, so Gray is a liar and a nuccense. Maybe something be said before could help us here... Something about his creation maybe...

Gray turned to Apollo, "You are the original Golden child, are you not?" he tilted his head with an evil grin.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2154 Posted: 06:19:28 19/02/2013
Apollo glared. "Don't get any ideas." he hissed. "I'm merely a projection."

"Thank you, Starz, thank y-you...." Ria said, her voice growing a bit quieter.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2155 Posted: 06:19:37 19/02/2013
"Ria!!!" Areits roared.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2156 Posted: 06:20:21 19/02/2013
"Ria..." Starz murmured, her eyes filling with tears. "Please...don't die..."
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2157 Posted: 06:22:02 19/02/2013
It fought against her, she was indeed going out with a bang and it was struggling to even touch the egg. It was finally sent out and it landed a good few meters away

He got up fast enough and he was struggling with himself, his form was growing but as a result his movements would be slower to finally he was looking like an Giant T-Rex. It would assume he would be tougher now but did give more weaknesses, one he looked like a critical blow could cost him days to reform, two he was no doubt going to be slower but being hit a by a massive beast would not be a good idea so best to avoid it and lastly he could be more easily trapped...come to think of it when he first appeared he came out of the ground, maybe he was trapped and over time he shrunk until it led to them first meeting him. His voice was more rough and gritty now...well he hasn't talked but from the roaring it would assume it wouldn't be a calm voice

[User Posted Image]
#2158 Posted: 06:25:38 19/02/2013
A small smile appeared on Ria's face. "A dragon never truly dies Starz..." she murmured. "Even if something happens, I'm forever alive in your hearts."
#2159 Posted: 06:27:43 19/02/2013
Aretis! Listen!... No one can feel the pain I do, but there are something you just can't stop. Gray, however, is. Lucien paused.

"Oh joy, greeted by a hologram, a fake, is definitely the way to go. Sure hope you don't greet me... Oh wait, you never will." he said emplying his "immortality".
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2160 Posted: 06:28:38 19/02/2013
"But...but..." Tears were falling down Starz cheeks. "R...Ria..."
#2161 Posted: 06:28:46 19/02/2013
He ignored Starz, Ria and the newcomer, it was only focusing on Grey or rather the Body he was using anyway. It roared and charged right for him like a enraged bull
#2162 Posted: 06:31:23 19/02/2013
"Be strong, Starz." Ria said firmly. "Things are going to get better."

Apollo raised his eyebrow. "Oh no, there's a completely different greeter for creatures like you. And trust me, your day will come. It is written.
#2163 Posted: 06:33:26 19/02/2013
But.......alright.... "Drenyz.......Grey......for defiling and hurting my friends, you will PAY!" Aretis roared, bursting forward. "Meteor." And that he was. A shining meteor was how fast he moved like a miniature sun came and shot at Drenyz and Grey.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2164 Posted: 06:35:37 19/02/2013
Starz nodded and brushed her tears away, still holding Ria's egg close.
#2165 Posted: 06:44:51 19/02/2013
It Ignored Aretis, it was going to feel his attack but least Grey would too, he had really brought this hate onto himself, he failed to make sure she survived and threatened to take the egg away but it was in good hands now and it's plan for the egg was already at it's goal....Maybe those years ago when it tried to steal the egg from the elder it wasn't thinking that they were perfectly fine with it...but it was under pressure then
#2166 Posted: 06:50:05 19/02/2013
It was impossible to see Aretis as he was surrounded with all this light, but suddenly the light ball split into two just as it was about to hit Grey/Drenyz. In the place where he split was a smaller orb of light. The two one's stopped right to the side of them, each creating another orb of light. They shot again, repeating it until there were 6 orbs in a hexagonal position around them. Light lines suddenly connected them all and Aretis appeared right in front of them. "Sixth Ray: Upheave and smash the earth!" He roared. The smaller orbs as well as the lines glowed brighter.
---
#2167 Posted: 06:53:31 19/02/2013
Apollo floated through the air to Starz. "You must leave with the egg, Starz." he said. "Your mate will not be enough to completely stop these two, you must get it away from here while you have the chance"

He then pointed a claw down to where Casia and Skyer were. "They're here too, they can help you."
#2168 Posted: 06:55:22 19/02/2013
It became apparent Drenyz was no longer interested of the egg when it didn't even stare at it, it was focusing on Grey and Grey Alone...But something was off, The host wasn't there? had Lucien been eaten from the inside or had he left his own body?s. The it saw Ria's form just lying down..motionless.

Something deep down it's black and cold heart hurt, it was now slowly walking towards her body...It didn't want all this to happen it really didn't but it just happened...It was clear it couldn't talk through voice anymore only telepathically and it sent it to Aretis *I didn't want this, I didn't mean to...I was only going to take the egg and give it to someone who would take good care of it...I was going to give it to you, I believed Lucien was not a good candidate...not with Grey inside him and if I gave it to you...the prophecy would fulfill...One that I want to happen..because the world needs it*

As it walked it didn't expect anyone to really care, it was going to get injured, who knows maybe it and Grey will die together but it just kept walking as it could to Ria...It would send her body to the stars
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:32:59 19/02/2013 by Jackson117
#2169 Posted: 06:58:30 19/02/2013
ooc: Going to wait for SD. G2g anyway, see ya!

A spell circle suddenly appeared 20 feet above Drenyz and Grey. Another appeared on the ground below them as well. Aretis glowed brightly.
---
#2170 Posted: 06:58:30 19/02/2013
Starz looked up at Apollo and nodded. She looked at Ria, then at Aretis and then turned away, flying away from the intense battle, still holding the egg close.
#2171 Posted: 17:59:26 19/02/2013
Gray... Grey magic, energies mixed with the elements, boosting their original power... What to do? I need to slow him down... I... Need more information on him, something he is vulnerable to. Lucien jumped quickly back to his original form.

"You honestly think light can beat me?" he hmffed as his scales turned white with its own glow, "Need I remind you, I have all these elements at my disposal." his eyes darkened in shade to cancel out the brightness of the light, "Now you see me." the light around him didn't bend like Areris's usual disappearing skill, but it made him look like he was Aretis, "Should I show you how you will end up?"

Gray, you cannot be immortal, no one is.

Might I remind you of my age. I have lived longer than any other being in the universe. I tend to hold this tittle and rain the blood of my victims. Grey made me, and nothing is more powerful. I cannot be wiped away by simple little attacks. This may pain a normal dragon, but it will have no effect on a being like I.
---
#2172 Posted: 00:43:49 20/02/2013
Aretis grinned. "I know. That's why I'll take a risk here." His scales darkened, dark energy flowing through him as he tapped into his darker side. Red claws and horns, his tail blade aimed itself at Grey. "Look down." He grinned, for the magic circle below had turned black as night. The one above was still shining brightly. "Amaterasu 34. Magic Drain–Dark Bolt." Aretis recited, helping him concentrate. A sheering beam of light burst from the magic circle above, while a dark mist that drained and fed off of energy at it's basis erupted. A dark electrical bolt suddenly erupted as well from the magic circle below Grey and the two blasts collided right in the middle of where the Aretis–fake/Grey was. Did I mention that the hexagonal formation was a trap–a shield barrier of pure defensive magic?
---
#2173 Posted: 02:21:30 20/02/2013
Did you miss the part where he looks like Aretis?(jk) Gray had flown up into the light beam, leaving the decoy below him, to avoid the collision, but taking the light beam was still quite effective. As the light faded from the collision, "Oh this body is good. Not only does it use whatever element I want, but light, water, and wind pressure, rays and flows act as outside power sources. Though it is quite useless, still just as intriguing."

Created... Lucien thought, Would it be possible to reenact such creation?

Yes, and you may do with it what you choose... Lucky me, I was able to survive the transition from dark dragon to light, and then back, only to get caught in the middle, where the most powerful element lays. Grey Magic.
---
#2174 Posted: 02:37:06 20/02/2013
(I said Aretis–fake, right?) Aretis's eye twitched as he stuck his claw in as the two were colliding, absorbing the sliver of Grey Magic that was transferrable during the collision and then used the shockwave of the explosion while his wings covered his face to catapult himself into the air. Aretis drank in the Grey magic. Dang, this is risky... He extended his wings, catching air. "It doesn't matter at all, though. No matter how strong you are my truth shall triumph over yours." He growled. "I'm delusional. I'll believe like a hatchling, and that's what makes me dangerous." He charged up for another attack.
---
#2175 Posted: 03:06:28 20/02/2013
"Oh I see what you are doing. You cannot control grey magic that was created outside ones body. It has to be made inside, but I'm sure you won't want to do that, you may turn out like me or dead." Gray flew toward Aretis, not bothering to look for Drenyz, "I can see it trying to leave your body like an explosion, but it's pressure is being bided, soon to burst. Even the smallest amount of natural grey magic can destroy ones home." he continued, "If you think I'm lying, I would have to say: why would I lie, I want to kill you myself."

Recreat... Lucien repeated.

Enough of this. Gray mentally injured Lucien, keeping him from speeking.
---
#2176 Posted: 03:17:04 20/02/2013
"That's what I'm hoping for." Aretis smiled, his scales flashing back to normal, and a spark of pure grey magic trapped in a small crystalline rock in his paw. "You see, I'm not going to beat you with grey magic. I'll defeat you from your grey magic." He blinked. "And thanks for the info. Your Grey Magic must've been stored up for a long while all that time, y'know. I'm sure you have the capacity for it, but what would happen if it were provoked? All those thousands of years of suppressed grey magic pressure must certainly have a cap on it. I wonder what'll happen if I open that cap..." He spat out a ball of light, than another, and another, and another. They orbited around him faster and faster with every revolution.
---
#2177 Posted: 04:21:05 20/02/2013
Starz was flying. She didn't know exactly where she was going, all she knew is that she was flying away from her friends, who were locked in battle. She held Ria's egg close, not daring to let it go. Ria had trusted her to take care of her egg, and she would protect it no matter what.
#2178 Posted: 05:53:02 20/02/2013
It had reached Ria's form, "May the light guide you home...light one" and prepared to blow an small flame onto the corpse, it would burn and then the spirit would go home.
#2179 Posted: 07:58:31 20/02/2013
OOC: Ops, oh well she's dying anyway unless you changed your mind, besides not like he knows that. Know what, reveal Time

It soon recalled Fire was a major weakness to it and it was the equivalent of blowing yourself up but now that it had regained it's power only a good smack or Sonic attacks could do damage. As it drew it's breath with fire an long lost friend it had to avoid during it's weaker stages it stopped, maybe she was still alive and maybe he could recover her so it withdrew the charge inside itself and gobbled Ria's lying form whole, It's body would be a organic life support if she was alive...which he was still trying to determinate.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:06:23 21/02/2013 by Jackson117
#2180 Posted: 17:32:31 21/02/2013
"Are you seriously not listening to me? You should learn to listen to everything one has to say." he kept drifting toward Aretis, "My grey magic was created within myself, making it stable to me. Natural grey, like mixing a light attack with a dark attack, is dangerous to anyone else. You see, I am not unstable. I am not a grenade waiting for its pin to be pulled and thrown away." a grey flame formed over his scales, "Either way, you cannot change my internal power, no matter how hard you try to attack spiritually."
---
#2181 Posted: 23:38:43 21/02/2013
"And what would happen if it changed? If it went unstable due to....well, let's just say an added mix." Aretis blinked. "And even if you aren't the grenade....I am...." Aretis smiled.
---
#2182 Posted: 01:26:27 22/02/2013
"Saves me the trouble of killing you, but that is not something I want. And as I just stated, you cannot attack me mentally, you will only burn your own soul." he pointed a claw at Aretis with a smile, "Now if you don't mind dieing already so that i can get to burning the rest of this planet. I want it to be my private oasis. Ashes and sand all around as i sit by the blackened oceans as the sun sets behind the ash filled sky." his claw fired a blast if grey fire in a jet form, with a laser like form.
---
#2183 Posted: 02:53:34 22/02/2013
Aretis shielded his wings, directly getting hit with the attack, but he'd hastily put up a shield of light, reducing much of the damage. He was still thrown back but then Aretis countered his with his own mass of rock and ice that shot like a meteor at Grey. The spark of grey magic was still firmly clutched in his paw.
---
#2184 Posted: 03:06:50 22/02/2013
As he was busy deteming the state of Ria he thought it was time to crush the insects, Putting his foot on the ground he went to the last direction he saw Starz go

"I see the insects are so deluded to believe they can remake this world? This world is going to burn in Fire as a new age comes! A child of darkness and a child of light of extreme power will meet, fall in love and cause the chain of events to unfold..I was wrong and too hasty to think Lucien was the Child of Light only to be stripped of my power by his elder and made to think I was just a dark dragonic exile..only now do I remember the truth and who I am and only now I see I was one generation too early.Now it is time to find the Dark Child. It makes all so perfect sense Aretis the dark child is clearly going to be your spawn so I'll be visiting your mate, don't worry I won't hurt her as I'm still taking care of Ria here"
It exposed it's chest as it opened to reveal Ria in some organic life support protected by it's boney ribcage

"I'm still trying to find out if she really is a husk or alive but I have a prophecy to attend to, have fun"

It walked away, stomping and thuds were clear indications of it's movement, on the plus side it couldn't fly restricting it's reach mobility anymore but now it was just big and that just meant it was going to be harder to bring down
#2185 Posted: 05:39:22 22/02/2013
Starz had flown a few miles away from the battle. She spotted a cave down below and flew down to it, landing by the entrance. She slowly walked in, hoping the cave was deserted. She gently put the egg down by the wall and sat beside it. She sighed. "Now what do I do?" she murmured.
#2186 Posted: 21:10:23 22/02/2013
OOC: perfect time to intro my other char. I have only used once in the ol' fan-fic

Name: Cale
Species: Electric Dragon
Appearance: large yellow dragon with small blue spines and wing membrane. Yellow eyes, short silver horns, and a mixed pattern tail tip.
History: Has a very unique talent with his abilities, but cannot speak on his own.
--

Footsteps could be heard near the back of the cave. Cale stepped up into the light seeing Starz and the egg. Tilting his head, and since he was unable to speak, he sat to show his neutrality. He looked between the dragon and the egg.
--
Keeping his paw up in a not vertical form, he swiped down on the meteor shot. Splitting it in half to go around him. He had backed up to time it correctly, "Now you choose to try, now you choose to make it fun. Why did you keep me waiting?" he pushed forward after Aretis.
---
#2187 Posted: 06:57:53 23/02/2013
OOC: So Cale can't speak? At all?

Starz immediately grabbed the egg and pulled it closer to her. This older dragon had given her quite a fright, randomly entering like that. "Who...who are you?" she asked quietly.
#2188 Posted: 07:09:05 23/02/2013
OOC: watch as I bring the power of Tesla into the world of dragons... Namely the electric dragons' world.

Cale only stepped away from Starz realizing he frightened her more than he thought. He lowered his head to be more eye level. He opened his mouth, but nothing was said. He closed it thinking, then raised his left paw up with the palm facing the ceiling. His claws protruding up from the flat paw. Small sparks of electricity jumped from one to the other. He switched between Starz and his paw with an intent for her to watch. As the electricity on his paw grew in numbers, it began making noises. It got quit loud before all the sound was gone. The electricity turned green in his paw. And with the slightest growth in the arcs produced a sound just as relatable to Starz voice as a frog is related to a toad, "Hello." The word was voiced from the electricity itself. The arcs grew with each syllable, "Do not... be af... fraid." the pauses were caused by new pulses of energy.
---
#2189 Posted: 07:12:00 23/02/2013
Starz sat up, still quite confused. "Who are you?" she asked again.
#2190 Posted: 07:14:34 23/02/2013
Sitting back on his tail, raising his free paw to his chest, "My name... Is Cale... Vortand... Must I tell... More?" the voice had altered from Starz to an unrecognizable tone.
---
#2191 Posted: 07:18:56 23/02/2013
"You're...not from here...are you?" Starz said, sitting up. "My name is Starz. It's nice to meet you...Cale."
#2192 Posted: 07:21:11 23/02/2013
It was tracking the scent, without hesitation it charged towards the direction knocking down tree's in it's path or bushing against them. It would take some time but it was going to be there soon.
#2193 Posted: 07:26:29 23/02/2013
Cale sat back further with a grin, "I was... Born here. You may... Not have... Come close... Enough to... Here me play." he paused, "But you... You do not... Look like... The others... I'd say... You are... More new... To this ar... Ea than I." he lowered down to all four to lay where he was. The electricity left his paw as he laid down, but his mouth was open a little, but enough to notice the same green sparks bouncing from his teeth.
---
#2194 Posted: 07:30:21 23/02/2013
"To play?" Starz asked. "And what do you mean by others?"
#2195 Posted: 07:37:52 23/02/2013
"By others I mean... the fire types or... the ice types... You look different... your form and... color." the voice was able to last longer with the wider range of exit points for the electricity, "Oh yes play... Wait just one... moment." he stood up quickly smiling as he stepped outside. Just below the cave was a set of four metal bars in a square pattern, and connecting rods between them, that also go up in a pyramid. He walked under the cross bars to await Starz to join him outside.
---
#2196 Posted: 07:44:06 23/02/2013
Starz picked up the egg and slowly walked outside over to where Cale was. "Yes, I am different. I am a light dragon." she said, stopping beside Cale.
#2197 Posted: 07:49:01 23/02/2013
Raising his paw to get her to stop, "I have to ask... you to leave... the bars. It is for... your and your... child's safety... Oh, a light dragon." he added, "All more reason... for you to step... away from the... metal bars... around us." he waved to a spot he prefered her to go.
---
#2198 Posted: 08:36:49 23/02/2013
Through he was covered by the tree's a clear indication he was moving was the sounds and thuds of his footsteps, the tree's brushing and moving overhead and birds flying away from the spot. Of course he was still miles away but if anyone cared to take a look they could see something was moving
#2199 Posted: 21:52:34 23/02/2013
ooc: Sorry I was away. Someone close to me died a few days ago. smilie

Aretis used the meteor to cover where he really was. He was actually right behind the meteor so when it split and Grey charged at him, he was right below Grey, so close his horns were already touching his chest. Aretis opened his jaws as his paws lunged to grasp Greys' wrists and yank them opposite directions, folding his wings. The spark of grey magic was now in his mouth.
---
#2200 Posted: 00:01:55 24/02/2013
Gray looked down on Aretis, "I knew you could love, but this is quite unexpected." he leaned closer to Aretis's face, "That little thing you have there will only hurt yourself. Plus you should really recognize who actually has who here." Gray's muscles pulsed up about an inch and his arms started to be brought back toward Aretis, "Grey does more than power ones elements." turning Aretis's grip to Gray's grip. He then head butted Aretis in the face.
---
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me