Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2101 Posted: 15:27:04 13/02/2013
"...." Aretis put his paw on the ground and pulled out a shiny, reflective surface that aimed the moonlight directly on him and he began to restore his energy as quickly as he could.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:06:22 13/02/2013 by Dragon-outcast
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2102 Posted: 19:39:12 13/02/2013
Gray growled, "Quit running!" he stopped looking at Drenyz, "I'll deal with you when Ateris's heart is within my laws." he began floating toward Aretis and Starz's energy signatures.
--
Skyer looked over the burned sections, "Wouldn't want to be in one of those." he commented with a shocked and worried expression.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2103 Posted: 23:05:59 13/02/2013
ooc: fuuuuuuuuuu
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2104 Posted: 04:17:14 14/02/2013
OOC: though it is suppose to come up soon.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2105 Posted: 05:01:39 14/02/2013
Aretis stored more energy. As much as he could before Grey arrived!
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2106 Posted: 05:11:42 14/02/2013
The Clone latched back onto Ria, covering her body and texture with it's own as nobody was home so why not use her while his at it.

A wicked smile grew and he flew at him "Doesn't suit me, HOW ABOUT NOW"
#2107 Posted: 05:59:22 14/02/2013
Gray stopped to turn back to Drenyz/Ria, and with a hint of Lucien, "You soil the only one I love. You use her body because you can't live on your own. I will not l fight you while you control her body." Gray's voice came in at the end to continue, "Plus the fact that I'm not allowed to touch her form. Oh the things I could do." he smiled sharply as he drifted backwards toward Aretis & Starz.
---
#2108 Posted: 06:18:39 14/02/2013
"The things you could do to me? Oh Oh is it chess, how about we go skipping and pick daises or maybe we explore that little spark between us...Sorry I don't bend that way...Well I do but in every direction, hey Lucien nice to see your still in there but it's ironic you call me out when you let your wife end up like this and have your body taken over, gotta admit she has great hips I mean look at these"

He began swaying his hips side to side as he slowly followed Grey

"It's funny I'm the only thing keeping her alive, well alive that she will survive past the birth and the child won't be a orphan...unlike daddy who likes to go after mortal women have a few days and then let a entity possess you...Oh well I think she is starting to wake up"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:44:13 14/02/2013 by Jackson117
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2109 Posted: 17:59:34 14/02/2013
Ria hissed at the involentary and embarrassing movements her body was making. "Knock it off! Just because I'm your host doesnt make me your play thi-"

Suddenly here eyes grew wide and far away. Her muscles began to seize and convulse, and the unmatured child with in her struggled to breathe. Her wings gave out and she began a long plummet back to the ground.

Ria's heart had stopped.
#2110 Posted: 21:23:31 14/02/2013
The sudden change took him completely by surprise and he soon found himself falling, he had prepared for this as he kicked into overgear. He worked on first trying to relax the muscles, creating a new airway for the child and kickstarting the heat back up.

As the body fell he used a small percentage of his power just as he hit to opening his mouth to blast a beam of power making a slight knockback near the ground, tentacles formed out of the new outer skin as he slowly latched onto the ground and descended. He exited Ria's body but it was clear he was still using her as a host as tendrils were still connected to her like life support, he lay her form near rest as he begun work on using all his power so she will survive
#2111 Posted: 01:57:59 15/02/2013
ooc: Oh, Drenyz you pervert. smilie
For those who didn't look at my guestbook, I'll be gone from tomorrow till Monday.
---
#2112 Posted: 04:41:29 15/02/2013
Oh she'll be fine. Gray turned away as he seemed to stop with a struggle to to stay airborn.

We are going back to see if she is alright. Lucien pushed to turn him around.

[She is dead, and that Drenyz is just using her body to get your child.[/i]

"Even more reason to make sure he dies!" he roared. Lucien forced Gray with what power he did have to move quickly to the two on the forest floor. He hover just above the grass, "I'm only asking, no, telling you this only once." she vaulted up to her/his(?) face, "Get! Out!" he pushed bid left par to Ria's head, fear shadowing her body, Gray's eyes burned red. He pushed his mind into Ria's to try and pull Drenyz out manually. Shadow also pulses from his claws as to grip Drenyz form without touching Ria.
---
#2113 Posted: 05:19:51 15/02/2013
Drenyz was already out and right behind him, Something had snapped in him, his eyes went black as night as if he had seen and done things no one has. The Shadows did nothing but heal him, give him more power and instead the tables turned, suddenly he exploded with power and there was a flash, they were in some sort of black shadow dimension, Lucien and Drenyz...who was staring at him with intense hatred.

"This is the only way I can talk to you without your loose cannon interfering with speech or behavior patterns...I'm trying to save her and make sure she survives" He roared, "Hours here are merely seconds out there and this is the only realm that allows us to talk for a second.

He put his back behind him

"The light dragons, my exile and everything I did even if you were not there was a illusion, I wanted to trick and test you all and to do that I also had to trick myself, believe me or not I was born like this, My mother died for she couldn't survive and she gave it her all, her last dying breath was my egg in her hands...later I found out Daddy was a tyrant who couldn't care less and when I was old enough I slit his throat but that was all five thousand years ago"

He slowly got up

"Back to the main reason, there was never any history of a Light god using some form of his polar even mortals, when I saw you and your friend using it willy nilly I saw what was a mockery of elder teachings, as if you two had demolished the entire view of it, when I heard a child was going to be born. It shattered my world, clearly it is a sign of a new age and I intend to make sure it has an happy start and end"
#2114 Posted: 05:26:26 15/02/2013
Ria suddenly gasped, her heart launching into overdrive. She was struggling to breathe even though her airways were open. Her claws clutched her chest and she groaned in pain, her back arching.

A cold sweat broke out across her forehead as she panted. An eerie smile crossed her face.

"Heart attack," she choked. "W-well played Apollo."
#2115 Posted: 05:53:43 15/02/2013
"Wait, you mean Ria is still alive?!" Lucien yelled, "I attacked Aretis over a petty attempt to bring me to the surface? Gray is not someone you can just play with!" he seemed to ignore the words Drenyz had spoken. He paused to think for a second, "Wait, birth, new age? What does that mean?" he was hit with a sudden impulse of something of terrible meaning was happening, "Get me out of here now!"
---
#2116 Posted: 13:26:45 15/02/2013
Drenyz started to laugh "I'm kidding about all that crap I just said through about my backstory, not so much the family issues...that all happened".
However he stopped from ranting once he saw how worried Lucien was..."Would you be still and stop worrying, hours are second out there we have plenty of time to address and tell you what is really going on..do sit down"

He made a claw mark gesture to sit down
#2117 Posted: 19:09:09 15/02/2013
"Seconds may be all that's left, and I don't want to spend them here! If you don't let me out, I'll rip a hole in this trick and force my way out." Lucien denied his gesture. "You cannot keep me here." he threatened deeply, "Gray is my anger, he is my hatred, he is my dark side. He will rip you into simple atoms, and make them split into atomic power. Do not prolong my ability to slow him down!"
---
#2118 Posted: 23:25:38 15/02/2013
"Don't underestimate me, Grey and I are the same as you, shame he doesn't recall me"
Slowly the dream realm collapsed back to the real world to reveal him towering over Ria and strange energies going into her body. He slowed down the amount of power channeling to Ria's heart as he needed her to calm down and not make it go full overdrive and reduced the speed

He pointed to Lucien " Great I jumped the Grublin, You get your snubby little ass over here and confront her she seems to be talking nonsense and going into a shock"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:24:35 17/02/2013 by Jackson117
#2119 Posted: 00:58:11 18/02/2013
Gray looked at Ria with a simple smirk, "Pitty its not me the one killing her." he placed a paw on his head as it began to ache, "Oh fine, do with her what you must. The little Aretis dragon still needs to feel my claws in his gut." his body shank to normal size again, eyes of crystal blue flames, "The egg has given her a jolt of electricity,causing her heart rate no boost." he analyzed, "Only one shot at this, i need to produce the same pulse but with the opposite charge. I don't know if it was positive or negative..." he walked over putting his paw on her chest, "Don't let this end her." he fired the pulse that was to negate the effects from the egg, if it was the egg that caused it.
---
#2120 Posted: 06:32:01 18/02/2013
He watched carefully, he was still linked to her but his duties were to the egg not her as she requested "One shot left, regardless what happens the egg will indeed survive....If she dies I shall take it to your friends as you are too unstable with him in there"
#2121 Posted: 17:40:25 18/02/2013
Ria's muscles spasmed again, and her scream was cut short by a gurgling noise. She tilted her head to the side and coughed up some blood. The egg was indeed what caused her heart to stop the first time, but the heart attack had been something else entirely.

Something was going wrong. Ria shook a bit as she felt something strange. The newly formed shell of the egg was now shattering. The shell had been too weak.
#2122 Posted: 21:37:24 18/02/2013
His left eye turned grey, "I have a name." he shook his head, "Don't talk to me." Lucien said trying to avoid conversation. His irises turned to golden flames as he checked for further injuries causing the blood to spout, "What? No!... I'm sorry Ria, this may hurt a little. I'll try to numb it the best I can." he raised his paw from her chest, a blue electricity forming over his claws. He then brought his claws down to open her stomach, freezing the blood before it could leave, and the electricity converging on the nerve pulses to stop the pain. Pushing his paw into her stomach, he could see the broken parts of the egg through her energy. "Just hang on a little longer." using more of his ice and water power, he churned the blood in her body to push the egg back together, then using his fire and earth abilities to combine the parts to each other and sealing the cracks. "I don't have the power to heal, but Starz does." he removed bid paw and sealed the incision with electric ice to keep the pain from arising.
---
#2123 Posted: 23:03:39 18/02/2013
ooc: I'm back!

Aretis sighed, almost fully recovered now. "Starz.....thank you." He smiled. "You've healed me—" Something flashed through his mind. Ria....She's.....so weak! I can't sense her usual light energy! He gasped. "Starz...." He gritted his teeth. If he went back with Starz, they could save Ria. But if she went back, Starz could die at the hands of Grey. Aretis bit his lip, trying to make a decision. Do I go with her? Without her? Ria....I promised she'd be safe. But I have a duty to my mate which I will not abandon again! But....wait...... He turned to Starz. "She's dying, Starz. You can save her, but.....I may not be able to save you. It's your life..........so choose. I will protect you the best I can, I promise you that."
---
#2124 Posted: 02:00:29 19/02/2013
Ria's breathing was coming in short wheezes. Her eyes fluttered open and she lifted a weak claw to Luciens cheek, shaking violently.

"L-L-Lucien..." she gasped, her eyes tearing up. "I l-love you, d-don't ever forg-get that..."

A breeze picked up, and a glowing gold wisp of magic appeared, pausing beside Ria's head, then taking the form of a large, middle aged dragon. His entire form was gold, except for his iris', which were a glowing emerald.

The spirit silently gazed at Ria's face as she clung to her life.
#2125 Posted: 02:08:52 19/02/2013
Drenyz started to glow, his flesh was expanding and his tail split exposing blood and flesh and bone, his chest looked like it got dented and his ribcage turned into a bone jaws. He was repairing Ria's whole body at a insane rate and reforming the egg "Shards of the shell splitting everywhere, may cut her flesh...eliminating all shard, recreating egg shell with new outer shell coating however will still need healer"

One of his split tails was slowly moving towards Lucien "Grey it's such a shame you don't recall me...then again for Lucien your Elder didn't even tell you about me....after all I was his most hated enemy...maybe he felt pity for me"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:07 19/02/2013 by Jackson117
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#2126 Posted: 03:47:56 19/02/2013
OOC: Hi D-O.

Starz widened her eyes. "Ria's dying?! What?! I need to save her..." She paused, taking in what Aretis said. "Wait...my life? Oh, right...Gray." She lowered her head, thinking. "I...I need to save Ria, but then...I..." She stayed silent for a few minutes. She closed her eyes, sighed, and lifted her head. She looked at Aretis. "I will...save Ria."
#2127 Posted: 04:18:43 19/02/2013
OOC: hey Jackson... Lucien had the egg thing covered.

"Who are you." Lucien's teeth bared out as he reached up to cover Ria's head, "You're not taking her from me!"

Gray connected to Drenyz through thought, I remember who I choose. I decided to forget you because you weren't worth remembering.
---
#2128 Posted: 04:48:41 19/02/2013
The spirit gazed at Lucien, his expression calm. "Fear not, my child. I come not to take young Aethra, but to greet her when she passes. his face grew grim. "The more you fight her death, the more pain she feels."
#2129 Posted: 04:55:54 19/02/2013
"And I will protect you." Aretis agreed. His heart beat faster. I'm ready for this...
---
#2130 Posted: 04:58:08 19/02/2013
Starz nodded and spread her wings. "Let's go."
#2131 Posted: 05:02:06 19/02/2013
"Greet her? Pain? I cannot allow either!" he closed his eyes as they began to build up on liquid, "Ahh!" he shouted into the air as his eyes turned grey again, "You will not be greeting her today!" he picked her up gently as not to break the ice seal or the egg, "Stay away from me," both Lucien and Gray's voice screamed with fear and anger, "She will not die. She will not leave. She will not be alone. She will not give up. She will not die!" he jumped high into the air to fly out toward Starz and Aretis, "Starz!" he roared, "Come to me now!"
---
#2132 Posted: 05:07:10 19/02/2013
Starz looked up, hearing her name being called. "Lucien...Gray..." she murmured. She soared into the air and flew towards them as fast as she could.
#2133 Posted: 05:07:52 19/02/2013
Aretis heard. He gritted his teeth. "Go Starz! Full speed! I'll distract them." Aretis told her, thinking that they were after Starz to kill her.
---
#2134 Posted: 05:12:51 19/02/2013
"She will never be alone, Lucien." the spirit said calmly, reappearing in the air ten feet to the left of him. "Please, allow me to explain. I'm am one of her ancestors, I'm the first Goldenchild. I promise you, I mean her no harm at all."

Ria groaned in pain, her head rolling to the side. She spotted the spirit. "A-Apollo..."
#2135 Posted: 05:15:25 19/02/2013
Starz put on a burst of speed and flew faster towards the place where Lucien/Gray, Ria and Drenyz were.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:15:53 19/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#2136 Posted: 05:19:01 19/02/2013
"Starz!" he then spotted her flying toward them, "Ria!" he began to fall toward the ground, "Stay out of this Gray!"
---
#2137 Posted: 05:21:24 19/02/2013
ooc: waitwaitwait, recap please? So....Lucien and Grey separated? Sorry, I had to skim kinda fast....

Aretis flew towards them as well.
---
#2138 Posted: 05:21:57 19/02/2013
"Lucien! Or Gray...or whoever you are right now." Starz suddenly stopped, remembering how Gray had threatened to kill her.
#2139 Posted: 05:25:01 19/02/2013
Drenyz cut the power to his puppet form walking on the outside to go back into Ria, demonic laughter rang near "Of course you wouldn't think I was not worth remembering, you choose to forget because you couldn't handle that no matter what you did I always came back, See how useless you both are? Now she is dying and you can't save her...A goldie who can't even save a life and a creature so deluded to think his great and powerful when his been dwelling inside mere mortals and using them, I least have a choice but yours is gone and soon I shall take this egg away just as I should of done years ago with yours so i can finally start my Project, it's already in motion...you know of the new age"
#2140 Posted: 05:34:24 19/02/2013
Lucien looked to the spirit, "I cannot allow her to go. Not like this, not on my behalf, and not to let this egg fall to this deranged creature. Gray's eye turned to Drenyz, "You will have no part in my child's life!"
---
#2141 Posted: 05:36:33 19/02/2013
Ria's eyes sharpened. "You will not touch my egg, you beast!" she screamed. She put every ounce of her power into dispelling Drenyz, while also trying to drain his energy.

"Cut the egg out, now!" she yelled. She didn't care who did it, Lucien, Starz, whoever. All she cared was that the egg not be taken by Drenyz. She weakly lifted her own tail blade and pressed it against her stomach scales, drawing a small bit of blood that wasn't numbed.
#2142 Posted: 05:42:05 19/02/2013
"What can I do to save Ria?" Starz cried, flying over to Ria and Lucien.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:42:26 19/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#2143 Posted: 05:44:04 19/02/2013
Ria turned to Starz. "Don't worry about me. Help me get the egg out, it's more important than me right now! Quickly, before Drenyz gets it!" she said, cutting deeper until she hit just above the shell.
#2144 Posted: 05:47:47 19/02/2013
"I...I don't know how!" Starz cried out, immediately feeling stupid.
#2145 Posted: 05:49:27 19/02/2013
"It's okay Starz, j-just, guide my tail blade down the front of my stomach with your claws." Ria said calmly.
#2146 Posted: 05:52:38 19/02/2013
"Uh...ok..." Starz said slowly, doing what Ria just said (as I don't know how to explain it).
#2147 Posted: 05:55:31 19/02/2013
Aretis shot himself between Starz and Grey/Lucien/Drenyz. "You can do it Starz. Don't worry about these dragons. I'll handle them."
---
#2148 Posted: 05:56:51 19/02/2013
The egg was now visible. It had a light creme colored surface, embedded with dark gold and light yellow speckles.

Ria smiled. "Okay, I can do the rest. When I get the egg out, I need you to take it and fly away, take it to safety, please Starz..."

With a flick of her tail, she cut two more slices to make the overall cut look like the letter "I". She pulled away her cut scales and lifted the egg carefully with her claws. Her arms shook, and she gazed pleadingly at Starz.
#2149 Posted: 06:01:58 19/02/2013
Starz carefully took the egg from Ria and hovered in the air, wondering what to do. She couldn't just leave Ria. She was dying. Her best friend was dying. "R-Ria..." she stuttered. "I...I can't just...leave you...and...just take your egg..."
#2150 Posted: 06:07:19 19/02/2013
"What are you doing!?" Lucien launched forward to try and take the egg, but only turned to Ria, "I was so close to keeping you safe! No one gives me a chance!" his eyes flared grey flames, "If anyone, it will be mine." Gray added, reaching for the egg.

You can't let her die! Lucien yelled at Gray.

I promised not to hurt her, I did not say I'd protect her from natural causes.

I didn't want it to come to this... Lucien ejected his mind from his body to find Aretis. Aretis... I don't care if my body is destroyed, don't let him have my child!
---
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me