Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2051 Posted: 15:29:19 10/02/2013
The golden Gray formed two sword on his forelegs to stopped and counter Aretis's attacks, "Shut your mouth!" he thrust his right sword toward Aretis. The golden flames in his eyes were getting darker.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#2052 Posted: 00:14:08 11/02/2013
Starz could see some figures in the distance. She put on another huge burst of speed and zoomed towards the scene. She slowed down as she got closer. She hovered, wondering if she should land, or stay up in the sky.

OOC: Starz has arrived at the scene!
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2053 Posted: 00:20:02 11/02/2013
ooc: YES!!!! smilie

Aretis clashed with Grey in a series of furious bouts, keeping about the same level of skill with his tail blade as with Grey. Then Aretis whipped around and disengaged, flying back and shooting a high-powered beam of light at Grey. He hadn't taken note of Starz yet, but he felt something familiar nearby.

ooc: ...wait a minute......*connection* DEAR LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE???? D:
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2054 Posted: 00:27:09 11/02/2013
Starz spotted Aretis. "Aretis!" she yelled over the noise.
#2055 Posted: 00:49:41 11/02/2013
ooc: iknowright!!!!!! ....how the heck did I completely forget that. UGHHHH TT_TT Backfired plan.......if there was any plan at all.....

Aretis gasped as he heard Starz's voice. Starz? What's she doing here? D@amnit....not now!!!!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2056 Posted: 00:52:47 11/02/2013
"What on earth is happening?" Starz cried, watching the battle.
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2057 Posted: 01:59:23 11/02/2013
Quote: Jackson117
Because the host was not controlling him at this time it took matters into it's own hands. It started to channel engery and was preparing for phase two.

*Ria...Without me you will die during birth, Do you really want a child to have no parents? Your mate is gone and nothing but a husk..let me take control just once*

Ria's eyes were closed and she was motionless, not even she knew where she was at the time. Since her energy was so low and she knew that she couldn't let it go up, she held her breath as she answered.

Alright Drenyz, I'll allow you in.
#2058 Posted: 03:36:24 11/02/2013
"You hide behind ranged combat!" he looked to Starz as the light blast hit him, "Hnnng." he was pushed back a little, I want revenge, but doing what he did to me... Will only increase the impact! Lucien said mentally to Gray. "Allow me to return the favor!" the burns on his chest scaled away as he launched for Starz, wrapping his arms around her. "I want to see your face when the life leaves her eyes!" he gripped her tightly with his large left paw, concealing most of her body. I dark golden blade formed over his right paw has he held Starz close.

OOC: my other post ease placed in haste, church was starting...
Hmm... I actually never heard that...
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2059 Posted: 03:39:52 11/02/2013
Starz was completely taken by surprise when Lucien/Gray grabbed her tightly. "What are you doing?" she cried, seeing the golden blade appear. "Lucien...uhh...Gray...whatever your name is, let me go!"
#2060 Posted: 04:08:12 11/02/2013
OOC: DUN, DUN, DUN!
#2061 Posted: 04:49:32 11/02/2013
ooc: Yup. smilie I didn't exactly think it would have this opposite effect. I thought that you meant Grey and Lucien would team up against Aretis instead of them teaming up on Grey. Oh well......TIME TO WING EVERYTHING FROM POOR PLANS! smilie

Aretis gritted his teeth. Hmph....the card that I was about to play.....darn, should've used it faster! Now he's got the upper paw! Alright.......improvise......Hmm....yes! That's it! Aretis grinned. "Oh, I don't think you want to do that, Lucien. You kill my mate, and you've killed the only way to bring Ria back, as well as her child." He floated to meet them face to face. "You heard me right. Starz has been keeping a hidden power inside her. Her exposure to the Soul Orb has granted her.......latent powers even she does not realize yet." Aretis said.

ooc: THE CAKE IS A LIE!

-or- in this case, the STARZ IS A FALLACY!
---
#2062 Posted: 05:00:14 11/02/2013
OOC: WHOA HOLD THE PHONE
EDIT: Wait...you're saying the 'hidden power' is fake, aren't you?
Oh.
Well Starz doesn't know that so she's very surprised.

"Wait, what?" Starz stared at Aretis. "I...I have a hidden power?" She paused. "And you're just telling me this now?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:11:29 11/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#2063 Posted: 05:00:44 11/02/2013
ooc: Yep. And as I said, horrible plan. But I'm okay with it. Aretis isn't exactly a people person who can devise plans based off of opponent's mentality, being the antisocial rock-head as he is. He just.....yeah. Moving on.
---
#2064 Posted: 05:04:12 11/02/2013
OOC: What do you mean by moving on? And Aretis seems to be acting a little...strange...
#2065 Posted: 05:30:22 11/02/2013
ooc: Yup. Aretis is TOTALLY making this up. Why? Because obviously Ria is still alive. And as for being strange.........I'm working on that.

Right now, Ria's power returned back to normal, the time period being up. But they were already too far away to be sensed. The rock slowed to a stop and then gently lowered itself to the ground.
---
#2066 Posted: 05:49:52 11/02/2013
OOC: However, Starz thinks he's telling the truth. And she doesn't know that Ria died.
#2067 Posted: 05:55:57 11/02/2013
ooc: Yeah. I know.
---
#2068 Posted: 06:07:37 11/02/2013
Gray leaned forward to show his much larger eye to Aretis, "Hidden power. Psha, no one can bring the dead back." he pulled back raising Starz a little higher, "I'll give you the chance you didn't give me, I am more merciful than a lone light dragon. You last words better be fast," he began to drift into sarcasm, "my arm is getting tired." the dark gold blade was not pressuring Starz's neck, "Or maybe I should cut you off like you did to me!" his eyes burst into red as he fired fear from them.
---
#2069 Posted: 06:15:28 11/02/2013
"Aretis, do something!" Starz cried. She didn't try to struggle, who knows what would happen if she did.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2070 Posted: 06:25:07 11/02/2013
In a instance it had taken control of Ria's body, he flew up to the area of the battle and charged a light attack ball straight for Grey "Honey I'm Home" It's voice was a mix of Ria and Drenyz.
#2071 Posted: 14:09:27 11/02/2013
OOC: pfffff, this is getting good smilie

Ria's eyes were now glowing white orbs, and she had patches of darker scales in some places. Yet, strangely, at the same time she had glowing light blue tribal marks under her eyes, around her top horn, and on her lower back. It was like a combination of her Supernova form and her Dark form.

Drenyz, tactical options: she thought to him. My elements are Sunlight and Ancient Flame, but if you can carefully access the darker part of my mind, you'll be able to unlock my control over Shadow. If you do choose to do that, be careful. If you wake up my dark side, it'll push you out and you'll be hostless.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:33:00 11/02/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#2072 Posted: 15:35:22 11/02/2013
ooc: Yup...aaaaannnnd Aretis is still a complete failure. X3

Aretis took that chance of distraction, changing his matter into light and reforming faster than a blink right above Grey. He brought his light blade down to stab his left portion of his back.
---
#2073 Posted: 02:25:46 12/02/2013
*Oh My dear I am a dark creature, It cannot push me out and the worst it can do is make me lose control for a period of time*

"So...how is everyone? Happy I see"
#2074 Posted: 02:37:15 12/02/2013
Ria managed to shrug her own shoulders, but only slightly.

Despite that, I'd rather not have to deal with my dark side again, thank you.
#2075 Posted: 02:44:04 12/02/2013
Lucien glanced over seeing the dark Ria, "What have you," he was stabbed, "Ahh!" he wipped his tail up quickly to swat Aretis away. His eyes fixated on Ria, "What did you do to her!?" he pulled the blade away from Satrz to spin, swinging the sword back toward Aretis, "Dojt think I won't remove her head!" his tail blade now up to Starz.
---
#2076 Posted: 02:50:14 12/02/2013
"..." Crap. Everything's falling apart.....even that last card was now rendered useless once Lucien realizes...... he thought. Ehh.....what have I to lose? He thought to himself. ....that was a stupid question, but UGH! Just get it straight, blockhead!

He sent a quick thought-wave to Ria, hoping it wouldn't be interfered with by Drenyz's connection now. In any case, both of them should be able to hear it. If it's possible, Ria, don't use your voice. You're still supposed to be dead. And...uhh....Drenyz, do you really think it's a good idea bringing a pregnant dragon to a fight? Even if possessed she's still got another life inside her. Be careful will, ya?
---
#2077 Posted: 03:05:07 12/02/2013
Mentally, Ria pursed her lips. Fine fine, I'll let Drenyz influence my vocal cords entirely. Just get Starz out of there, or I will.
#2078 Posted: 03:15:41 12/02/2013
I could use the help getting her out of here. He thought back. "Well, Lucien. It seems you didn't finish me off quick enough and now Dreynz has possessed your lovely wife. Tch, some lover. Can't protect her from that? Is Grey holding you back? You're not focusing on the stuff that's actually happening, Lucien! Get ahold of yourself and attack the real enemy!" He roared. "And....as for the dragon your holding now...." Oh stars, I'm going to hate myself for saying this.... He gulped. "I–I can always find a new mate. S-She means nothing to me!"
---
#2079 Posted: 03:34:34 12/02/2013
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Ria mentally screamed to Aretis, a tiny mental projection of herself appearing on Aretis' mental plain. She glared at him fiercely. If he kills Starz now, I'm blaming you entirely! She may be your mate, but that's my best friend over there!
#2080 Posted: 03:42:12 12/02/2013
"Lucien is a mixed being. He has been since his rage and sorrow took his mind, fusing with me to form the ultimate weapon." he looked to Ria again, "Your bodies obliteration was an illusion, I thought there was something wrong when there was no trace of your energy. I can see spirits too." his golden flame eyes looked to Starz, "You hear that? He could care less if you die, makes you very sad, lonely, and available." he smiled darkly, "If he is done with you, but I know how you can be of use." he turned back to Aretis, "Then you won't mind me having her for myself then." he breathed a blast of golden fire(Gold, Grey, practacly same, just different colors).
---
#2081 Posted: 04:09:09 12/02/2013
OOC: Whoa. So much intense-ness here.

Tears formed in Starz's eyes as she stared at Aretis. "WHAT?! You...you don't love me?! And after all we've been through? I can't believe you! I can't believe I loved you, and you were just faking it!" she yelled, tears now falling down her cheeks. She then looked back at Gray. "And there's no way I'd ever stay with you Gray!" She turned away and stared downwards, watching her tears fall down to the earth.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:11:00 12/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#2082 Posted: 04:16:16 12/02/2013
"You don't have to love me, for I feel no love, no sorrow, no happiness. Wait, I have acceptions for happiness." his smile rested on his face once more. "Now could you please be quiet, I'm trying to kill the one who broke your heart." Gray swon the blade again, and with this swing the blade got longer.
---
#2083 Posted: 04:19:01 12/02/2013
Starz sniffed and stayed silent, tears still falling freely down her cheeks.
#2084 Posted: 05:33:12 12/02/2013
Aretis blinked. "Starz....don't ever forget. No matter what comes out of my mouth.....my heart is always yours. Forgive me. Later." He growled and then glared at Grey. "Well, I guess I failed here. I can't win with deception, even if my skill set is based on that. I can't even formulate a plan." He looked away, angry at himself. Then he looked back up. "But, what I can do is defeat you." Aretis transformed himself into light energy again and then concentrated himself into super dense particles of light and shot himself towards Grey.
---
#2085 Posted: 05:46:25 12/02/2013
Starz head shot up. She paused, taking in what Aretis had said, then she struggled with a reply. "Th...then how come y-you just said that I meant n-nothing to you? You're not making any sense." She sniffed again and watched Aretis transform into light particles. She lowered her head again.
#2086 Posted: 07:54:34 12/02/2013
It ignored Ria and Aretis advice and upon hearing the plan didn't work at all....Drenyz leaked a small essence of his power out of Ria and it morphed into another Drenyz.

*Control is back to you my dear but do not use your abilities...use mine or stay put like a good girl*

Ria's form was now no longer under Drenyz control but it was advent he was still there as he was making her form hover in the air.

The Clone moved a bit more and was near Starz "Oh cheer up, let good ol Drenyz fix you up...say you wouldn't be...oh that's rich"

OOC: The Clone is as effective as controlling something with a remote control, also your back in gear SW
#2087 Posted: 08:10:30 12/02/2013
Starz looked up and glared at Drenyz.
#2088 Posted: 21:32:19 12/02/2013
"Oh my dear Aretis you never learn." it was obvious Lucien had retreated inside when Ria reappeared, "I hold in my paw, the only light dragon willing to stay with you, after leaving her alone multiple times. I'm not sure how much more love I can take." his sarcasm was most obvious in everyway. Pulling Starz away from the Drenyz and swinging his tail lazily at him.
---
#2089 Posted: 01:21:18 13/02/2013
Aretis reformed, right in front of Grey and put his paw on Starz. "Then you won't mind giving it all back now." He retorted, shifting himself and Starz into light matter. This is going to be a huge gamble....It'll drain my energy so fast just making us stay together and not disperse. I'll have to get away quick and far...
---
#2090 Posted: 01:23:32 13/02/2013
Starz felt a strange tingling sensation as her body transformed into light matter.
#2091 Posted: 02:44:52 13/02/2013
"You really think you can get away that easily?" Gray made his paw grow bright with light making it possible to attack them, he swing his massive arm to knock them aside. "You forget my power!" he roared a beam of shadow aftr them.
---
#2092 Posted: 04:05:14 13/02/2013
The cut clone quickly reformed and Grabbed Ria's form since she seemed to be floating somehow and was not quite at home. He slowly floated to where the beam was at

He had Ria's form and holded it suggestively while awaiting the beam to hit

"Isn't it romantic to watch a dark sunset...the type that will go through you and kill everything"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:10:24 13/02/2013 by Jackson117
#2093 Posted: 04:27:10 13/02/2013
Aretis grunted as he was hit by the energy and that it was threatening to break his connection was Starz but he would not let go! Aretis pulled Starz along and zipped away, but that hit drained his energy a lot. He was only a quarter mile away when they both shifted back. Aretis was on the ground, gasping for breath.
---
#2094 Posted: 04:56:49 13/02/2013
Starz stood there, a little confused on what had just happened. She blinked and looked around, and then saw Aretis on the ground. She frowned. "Thanks for saving me, I guess," she said, still angry about what Aretis had said earlier. "But why did we leave them? Shouldn't we be defeating Gray? And Ria seemed to acting...weird."
#2095 Posted: 05:08:54 13/02/2013
"Starz.....I...I don't have time to explain everything....." He gritted his teeth. "But.....I need you to be strong, okay? Rrgh..." His muscles bulged as if something was hurting him. That something was the power drain on his body and him fighting to stay conscious.
---
#2096 Posted: 05:16:07 13/02/2013
Starz bent down to him. "What's wrong?" she asked.
#2097 Posted: 06:05:45 13/02/2013
"Never mind that!" He growled. "You're a dragon Starz. You have abilities most other creatures are very jealous of. It's time to use them. I....I...I'm not perfect. And I can't always protect you. You can't always be a helpless maiden...." He seemed to recover a bit. "I need you to help me win this next fight..."
---
#2098 Posted: 06:08:21 13/02/2013
Starz shifted uncomfortably. "I didn't know what was going on, so I didn't know what I was supposed to do. You didn't even tell me what you were doing, so of course I didn't know what to do. I just sat on that island waiting for you." She sighed. "And yes, I will help you in the next fight."
#2099 Posted: 06:14:14 13/02/2013
"Y-Yes I know....I'm sorry. I just felt something wrong and...and rushed in without thinking...." Aretis looked down. "I shouldn't have left you behind."
---
#2100 Posted: 06:34:42 13/02/2013
"Yeah, you shouldn't have." Starz frowned and looked away.
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me