Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 41 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2001 Posted: 03:15:30 07/02/2013
Ria was a bit annoyed that Aretis kept trying to protect her. Her interest perked, however, when she heard what Drenyz said.

"If you want me to trust you, you have to trust me." Ria said quietly to Aretis. "Let me bond to him, then I'll go along with what your plan."
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#2002 Posted: 03:24:10 07/02/2013
OOC: *is waiting for D-O to reply*
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2003 Posted: 04:14:57 07/02/2013
Gray yelled with rage, pointing to Skyer, "You, boy." Skyer felt himself get pulled off the tower. Holding him a centimeter from his face, "Where did they go?" He roared.

Skyer struggled under the magical hold Gray had him in, "I... I don't know what you are talking about."

"The girl and the light dragon? Where are they!?" He tossed Skyer out toward the tower, stopping him just before he hit, "Tell me before your skull is crushed,"

Skyer has winced in reaction to the collision that was prevented as a threat, "I'll ask only once more," Skyer was pulled away from the stone, "Where did they go?"

"I thought you had Lucien's power of the golden vision. Or is that un-accessable?" Skyer moved around the most he could, but Gray kept him in the same spot.

"Maybe I was too busy trying to kill the boy I misplaced some of my knowledge." Gray dropped Skyer who caught himself a few feet below to fly off after Casia before Gray turned on him again.

The grey flame irises turned a dirty gold as he scanned the area, though they were hidden, he found Drenyz following a floating piece of land, "Thought you could just run away and not expect me to find you?" He questioned no one but would have been directed toward Aretis. He took off after them at lightning speed, zooming past them with Grey electricity bouncing around his body.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2004 Posted: 04:21:29 07/02/2013
"Skyer!" Casia cried. She quickly flew to him, fear in her eyes. "A-are you okay?"
#2005 Posted: 04:38:04 07/02/2013
Skyer looked up to her, "Yeah... I'm fine. He didn't hurt me any... I think." he patted himself down, "Nope, I'm good." he made a more remorseful smile, "I'll be fine, we should keep moving... Though I think we should stay with Ria until this whole Gray thing blows over and it is safe for us to just run off." he was leaning toward letting Ria know about their plans to go off together on a life long adventure of fun.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2006 Posted: 06:35:10 07/02/2013
ooc: Sorry! I was trying to come up with a suitable name for him. >.< Ugh, just going with a tweaked, old and immature name I spawned.

The dragon looked away, then up and around the cave. "A nice home." He commented. "My name is Kotius. I'm Aretis's older brother." He smiled at Starz. "Where is Aretis, by the way?" He asked.

Aretis blinked at Ria. "No. I don't trust him. I feel like he has his own agenda. And it doesn't include your safety. That's what's important right now." He growled, bending light rays around them to make them appear invisible. Not even the slightest fluctuation of the air shown.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#2007 Posted: 06:39:39 07/02/2013
Through He couldn't see them, he could smell them and he was close
*She will die in that state if she goes into labor, I must bond and boost her*
#2008 Posted: 07:00:11 07/02/2013
"Hi Kotius." Starz frowned. "Aretis is back on the mainland, fighting with Grey and Drenyz...I think."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:49:42 07/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#2009 Posted: 15:04:06 07/02/2013
Kotius smiled. "And....why are you not fighting beside him? A mate should fight beside her mate, right?" He said, having that mischievous glint in his eyes.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#2010 Posted: 17:15:58 07/02/2013
"Aretis!" Ria snapped, her temper getting the best of her. "Why do you choose now to be caring and protective? Why are you not protecting Starz right now? Instead you leave her all alone on your island. She's probably bored and worried out of her skull!"
#2011 Posted: 19:42:05 07/02/2013
"You can hide through sight, but not by voice or fear." Gray raised a paw to send his own light wave, disturbing Aretis's light distortion, making them visible only in the path of his arm. Seeing Ria with him, "You choose to run away with someone you have no need to protect." he raise his other paw to fire a bolt of electricity(no one can up and say it misses to hit someone else, because he can stop it or curve) straight for Aretis.
---
#2012 Posted: 00:41:22 08/02/2013
It gave itself a fast boost of speed and impacted onto the rock turning it's form to liquid again, It was on the rock and it was waiting for a reply "I can not be sure to bond to you now, you may die in this state if I very well do bond to you...Do you accept this?"

Lifting a tendril to mimicking a handshake
#2013 Posted: 00:47:03 08/02/2013
One of gray's eyes turned into a crystal blue flame and Lucien's voice was now mixed with Gray's, "You will not touch her!" he yelled and the electricity curved under Aretis to strike the tendril.
---
#2014 Posted: 00:53:09 08/02/2013
Ria's eyebrows raised in surprise, taking the blow of the electricity herself. She coughed and winced in pain as the electricity shook through her. So Lucien still has some control? Interesting...

"I'll accept on the condition that should I die, you will bring no harm to my friends or my egg, if it survives. And I'm not ready for the bond yet, wait for my cue." she replied quietly to Drenyz.
#2015 Posted: 04:13:28 08/02/2013
"I'm not being protective. And Starz. She's just—" Aretis took the hit, grunting, yet his earth element helped to blot out most of the pain. Still, it hurt. Aretis's eyes glinted as he saw just a flash of Lucien. Good. He suddenly flipped over, while not moving Ria. "Shut up!" Now he was on top of Ria, wings out and a blade of light to her throat. "Come any closer, any one of you and she dies." He growled fiercely, pressing the blade to her throat, his energy rising. "So, Lucien. What'll it be? Are you ready to see your beloved die, along with her child?" He snarled evilly.
---
#2016 Posted: 04:45:11 08/02/2013
Ria blinked in surprise, her pupils constricting. "Woah! Watch it!" she hissed softly. She blinked twice and then a look of fear filled her eyes as she gazed at Grey.

"P-please..." she begged. "I care not for myself as much, but think of the egg."
#2017 Posted: 05:54:16 08/02/2013
It ignored him and sent a small tendril if she accepted to her to grab onto which would have Memories exchanging, abilities fusing and power was being sent right to her,
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:39:36 08/02/2013 by Jackson117
#2018 Posted: 06:02:10 08/02/2013
Ria gasped in surprised, her pupils dialating and her vision going fuzzy for a few moments. "W-wow..." she murmured softly, trying to adjust to the bond. So this is what it feels like to have two share a body.
#2019 Posted: 06:07:06 08/02/2013
"D@amn you, disgusting worm!" Aretis growled. But he was too late. He gritted his teeth. This was not part of his plan, but he'd go through with it anyway. Aretis's blade of light pressed closer to Ria's throat. "My threat still stands." He said, focusing on Grey again.

Edit: OOC: @Jackson117: That seems VERY close to autohitting. Your move there. Careful.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:09:22 08/02/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#2020 Posted: 06:11:24 08/02/2013
Heart pounding, Ria's breath started to race a bit. Even though she knew Aretis would never kill her, his blade still worried her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:14:36 08/02/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#2021 Posted: 06:18:26 08/02/2013
Aretis sent a thought to Ria, though tentatively. He knew Drenyz was lurking around in her somewhere and was cautious in case he struck out against him. Still, this part was too important. I will make the illusion as real as possible. When I strike, you will feel a sudden drop in energy. Don't worry, and just stay calm, stay quiet. You'll regain all of that energy a minute later while I move you to safety, undetectable. He thought.
---
#2022 Posted: 06:24:05 08/02/2013
Ria blinked, then swiftly answered. O-okay, I got it. I'm just worried I'mm going to slip or something bads going to happen. I know its my destiny to die tonight, but I'd feel bad for you if it was at your claws by accident...
#2023 Posted: 06:32:32 08/02/2013
-Snip-

Nothing happened here go away this post doesn't exist and is possessed by satan
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:40:54 08/02/2013 by Jackson117
#2024 Posted: 07:37:48 08/02/2013
OOC: My mistake I'll undo the whole thing
#2025 Posted: 15:30:54 08/02/2013
ooc: Don't worry. It happens.
---
#2026 Posted: 06:44:28 09/02/2013
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Kotius smiled. "And....why are you not fighting beside him? A mate should fight beside her mate, right?" He said, having that mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Because, I..." Starz lowered her head. "I'd just get in the way. I'm not a good fighter...and he would probably just tell me to come back here and wait for him."
#2027 Posted: 09:13:50 09/02/2013
OOC: I had something great earlier, but it didn't post!

"You are a fool boy. You really think I'm going to fall for a trick like this?" Gray moved closer to them, but was shaking rapidly, "If she even winces, I'll kill you!" Lucien's voice came over Grays, "You know you won't hurt her, even with that demonic bug with her." Gray cut in a little stronger, but was pushed back by Lucien's overpowering voice, "I'll rip you to shreds Drenyz! Leave her now!" the free body wobbled toward them, with a half crazed and half worried expression. Both voices of equal strength beamed, "Back off!!" a large wave of grey wind nd dark energy burst from him. The dark energy was meant to shater the blade, while the wind was to force Aretis away.
---
#2028 Posted: 13:12:53 09/02/2013
Strange energy would start to emit around Ria as it worked to make sure it's new host was well supplied. A Psychic wavelink once again emitted around the area "I will not let this host die nor leave her...Destiny will bend to me!"
#2029 Posted: 20:27:36 09/02/2013
"Destiny?!" Gray spat with a sick laugh, but Lucien's crystal blue eyes began to form, "She will not die, I would always be there for you." he switched to Ria at the end, "You... Would... Never be... Alone!" he drifted closer as the flames came back to his irises, "Stop this charade. I know you are just trying to give him a reason to resume control." he vaulted for the land mass under them.
---
#2030 Posted: 21:42:41 09/02/2013
Aretis did it now, even as the wind forced him back. "Too late." He did it. His blade cut into Ria like butter. Her head came completely off. Aretis's eyes flashed evilly as he held the head by the base of her skull. Blood dripped and the body crashed into the floor, dust spreading out as the beheaded body landed. Aretis threw the head down, droplet's of blood floating past his eyes. The head landed next to the body, Ria's expression was one of frozen fear. Aretis then shot a powerful light blast downward at the body. Explosion. Gone. Gone. Ria was no more...

...well, to the eyes and senses of Grey/Lucien. His illusion was partly made of real material (that being light and stone) and the other part was mental. He'd gotten into Grey's head, slipped in and then projected even more sense-and-image there. When the wind blast came, Aretis used that one moment of distraction to conceal Ria as her power dropped to barely detectable and vaulted her away, speeding away from this whole battlefield in a matter of seconds.
---
#2031 Posted: 01:34:59 10/02/2013
OOC: *waits for D-O to reply to my post*
This is getting pretty interesting right now.
#2032 Posted: 02:00:54 10/02/2013
ooc: Sorry! I keep forgetting. smilie

"Hmm...then why do you think Aretis chose you to be his mate? I doubt he chose you just for your looks and to be nothing more than a cave decoration." Kotius said.
---
#2033 Posted: 02:23:11 10/02/2013
Starz looked up at Kotius. "So...he thinks I'm also a good fighter?"
#2034 Posted: 03:48:44 10/02/2013
OOC: That killing scene was so brutal o.o

Casia's pupils constricted to mere specks. "RIA! NOOOOO!" she screamed. Instantly, her eyes glazed over and tears poured down her face.
#2035 Posted: 05:23:11 10/02/2013
ooc: Brutality was what I was aiming for. :3 Yet now that I think about it.....it actually might be slightly out of character for Aretis. smilie Oh well.....I can live with my dragon having an evil moment.

Kotius shrugged. "You tell me. He obviously thinks there's something special about you. And as much as he'd like to keep you safe, you both knew the risks involved in being mates. One of them is that you are by each other's side. Right? You live and die....together." He padded around. "And I think he needs your help right now."
---
#2036 Posted: 05:26:46 10/02/2013
"You're...right..." Starz nodded. She sighed. "I've been so stupid, haven't I?" she murmured as she slowly padded out to the opening of the cave. "Thanks...Kotius." She looked back at him.
#2037 Posted: 05:29:22 10/02/2013
Kotius nodded. "Of course, it's the least I could do for my little brother. As arrogant an upstart as he is....."
---
#2038 Posted: 05:32:35 10/02/2013
Starz smiled. She spread her wings. "Are you coming? Or are you going to disappear and sink back into the ground as a wisp of light? If you are, it was nice meeting you, Kotius."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:33:07 10/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#2039 Posted: 05:33:38 10/02/2013
Skyer too burst into tears, but held in his cry of anger and sorrow. He put his arms around Casia to pull her away, keeping her eyes covered from the scene.

Gray stopped. Staring down at the blast spot. He lowered down to the hole that was made, feeling of the dirt as tears formed in his grey fired irises, "No..." he whispered to himself, "A..." he was a little choked up, but Lucien's voice stood out strongly, "Aretis!" he roared as a beam of pure grey energy blast up out of his mouth. It collided with the sky and clouds, darkening the skies again. "You will not get away with this!" his eyes burst into golden flames. His anger built quickly and so did his body mass, growing in length, height, and muscle. He shot up off the ground, leaving a large implosion from which he stood. "Aretis!" a large golden beam of energy shot from his maw, obliterating what it touched. It left a long black streak of burned trees, animals, and soil. "Where are you!?" he fired once more next to the previous line.

Skyer looked back, "We need to go, now!" he pulled on Casia a bit harder.
---
#2040 Posted: 05:37:34 10/02/2013
"I can only stay within the limits of Levismos. Thanks to Aretis's present, we're allowed to stay in town as long as we can, supported by the Soul Orb." Kotius replied.

Aretis made his move then. He thrust all his mental energy and struck into Grey/Lucien's mind. He mentally stabbed and ripped, his sole purpose was to shatter Grey's mind, and thus freeing Lucien from his control. With Lucien mad and Grey unable to keep Lucien's rage down, this was the perfect time to strike. At the same time, Aretis shot high into the sky, avoiding the blasts.
---
#2041 Posted: 05:44:14 10/02/2013
Stay out! Gray forced Aretis's mental connection out of Lucien's head. The large golden dragon turned to the source of the perceived connection, "You will not run from me!" he burst toward the source, performing a sonic boom. He blasted for Aretis, "You can no longer hide from me! You coward!" he stopped just above the trees, "Come out!"
---
#2042 Posted: 05:50:30 10/02/2013
Aretis had to stop the connection anyway. He knew that they were about to strike due to him being inside their heads for that one moment, so he dove into the clouds, and then began circling, the winds and the clouds spinning towards him as he flew faster and faster, around and around. Then he struck out again at Grey's mental mind.

ooc: Ooh. I just had an idea! What if Aretis started leafing through Grey's memories. smilie
---
#2043 Posted: 06:00:17 10/02/2013
Casia bawled in sorrow, clinging to Skyer and shaking. "I-I just f-f-found her!" she sobbed, half screaming. "And shes j-just...GONE!"
#2044 Posted: 06:02:28 10/02/2013
"Oh, I see. Well then, erm, see you later maybe, Kotius." Starz smiled at him once more before soaring into the sky. She put on a large boost of speed and zoomed across the ocean, away from Levismos and towards the mainland, heading towards where the fight was.
#2045 Posted: 06:16:17 10/02/2013
OOC: if you haven't noticed how bad he is, I don't think memories could tame him. Good idea though, but Gray could eject Aretis with ease(you know... grey is like fury, but it has more elements intertwined with the original four).
And the fire formation in his eyes are symbol to Gray's control, and using Lucien's accestrial power of the Golden God form, Gray is just a fusion reactor, with an endless supply of energy. And with that I add: "Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it is merely changing form." think about it.

A splotch of grey bubbled in his iris, "A head on attack, how typical." Gray's voice mixed with Lucien's at a rough 50/50. Winds around him began to thicken and spiral counter clockwise. "You will pay for your deed. I never expected it from you, Aretis!" a volt of grey electricity powered out of the whirling winds, more followed. Some were yellow, some where blue and red, even the large grey blot shotgunned toward Aretis.
---
#2046 Posted: 06:21:00 10/02/2013
ooc: yeah, but what Aretis is basically doing is shattering his mind. To the point that he can't even form thoughts anymore.
And as a counterargument to that energy theorem: *cough cough* Nukes *cough cough* (and sun)

Aretis grunted, avoiding the ones he knew would do a lot of damage, yet couldn't help but be hit by at least 12 of the bolts. He grunted from the pain but didn't say much else. With the winds and the clouds covering him from vision he dove downward, flashing just behind Grey. "Too bad. You could've saved her." He taunted, sending another mental spike into his brain.
---
#2047 Posted: 06:22:42 10/02/2013
Starz was somehow flying faster than she ever had before. She didn't know why but she had a feeling that something horrible had happened, or was still happening. She had now reached the mainland and was heading towards to battle.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:22:53 10/02/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#2048 Posted: 06:35:01 10/02/2013
OOC: Mental attacks on a spirit...? I'm not sure you really understand who Gray is yet.
Nukes are made with atoms(usually of one element) that are loaded with energy. When triggered, a nuke will split one of the atoms with some type of bullet(it was in a video in history. Made to show the bombing of Hiroshima by the u.s.), and a chain reaction goes off as the energy spreads making the others break apart. The energy was there the entire time, it was then freed from the atom, which in time may return to that element again. As for the sun, its energy is turned to light, hear, UV ray, gamma rays(I think), ECT.

Gray's internal structure was sound, under Lucien's enter and sadness. The rage was just like ice cream to Gray. "You want to play with speed? I'll show you speed!" the golden dragon burst out of the whirling winds to charge past Aretis while his body was frictionless to the wind, his electrical ability allowed him to move faster than lightning(which it gets its name from being as fast as light(if I remember right, yes)). He spun quickly to fling his tail, blade horizontal(parallel to planets surface) with razor edges.
---
#2049 Posted: 06:44:35 10/02/2013
ooc: Grey has a mind. All sentient things do. And as for nukes and the sun, they are the exception of that law. Because by destroying the atom, you're creating energy. The sun creates energy by cutting Hydrogen atoms all the time and constantly creating energy.

Aretis's tail blade whipped around, meeting and stalling Grey's blade. "Ahh, so that's it, huh Lucien. You're still nothing more than Grey's puppet. You can't even protect your loved one. Because the Lucien I know would've stopped me as soon as my blade appeared on her neck." He grinned and then slashed Grey's tail blade away, swiping offensively with his own.
---
#2050 Posted: 10:05:51 10/02/2013
Because the host was not controlling him at this time it took matters into it's own hands. It started to channel engery and was preparing for phase two.

*Ria...Without me you will die during birth, Do you really want a child to have no parents? Your mate is gone and nothing but a husk..let me take control just once*
First | Previous | Page 41 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me