Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1951 Posted: 06:45:57 02/02/2013
OOC: It's just making the dome go crazy and do things it shouldn't like it's entire background flashing colors for no reason? Honestly through how do you stop a ritual? You attack the guy chanting and summoning crap with your bear fists
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1952 Posted: 08:53:20 02/02/2013
OOC: but still this whole absorbing thing is ridiculous... And by now I figured Aretis(clone) would be out of crystals to protect him... I can make Gray this guy who can take the clone out if he/I wanted (him) to, I made Gray the one character no one would want to mess with, but I'm seeing a lot of "This is easy" themes here...(by the way my eyebrows hurt from all the confused/sad/irritated posture they have while typing this, I'm never trying to be mean, its just a true expression/meaning/tone isn't easily shown through text)

"You, little darkling." Gray called down to Drenyz, "If you don't shut that hole, I'm gonna personally rip you head off, and feed it to the wild dogs that roam these forests." he sent a grey ice spike whizzing toward Drenyz's chest.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1953 Posted: 11:03:28 02/02/2013
The spike penetrated his form and he stood there looking at it, The symbol was ruined and a small explosion sent him flying again to the edge of the dome in all sorts of pieces. His torso was in one way while the head was on the other side of the dome. One piece itself was still wiggling and on fire until it looked like ash.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1954 Posted: 17:33:26 02/02/2013
ooc: Great. Yes I was going for the whole crystal/gem idea for him. The real Aretis obviously can't do that cause he's kinda alive but yeah. And I know you can take him out whenever you feel it's enough, but I'm just giving him some of a fight. Would you be okay if I took the 'sacrifice' route with him for a little damage on Grey?

Aretis barrel rolled out of the way at the very last second, having the grey fire and the grey lightning collide with each other. He growled, flying up with the mass of crystalline jelly around him. The jelly hardened back into solid crystals, forming into a spike as he tried to ram into Grey.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1955 Posted: 06:58:56 03/02/2013
Gray lowered his electric paw, making the grey electricity vanish. He all his paws facing toward Aretis, "Oh come now," a blizzard of grey ice and wind burst forth from between all his claws. The fear dome rose up off the ground, but the area beneath it was being filled in with the shield. It rose higher until there was no ground left, it was now a large floating sphere of fear(ha rhyme).
--
"Ok... So where do we start this epic journey of a thousand stars?" Skyer playfully asked.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1956 Posted: 17:23:58 03/02/2013
ooc: lol. X3

Aretis shielded himself from the blizzard, his crystal wall taking the hit soundly and then broke apart from the force of the blow. Aretis barely dodged the rest of the attack in time. He thrust out his forepaws, and made swords of gem energy, slashing them at Grey again. Every time one hit, it had two choices: Slice through or explode, with the latter being what he counted on happening. Every time his blade broke, the pieces reformed themselves in a split second and he would resume slashing.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:49 04/02/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#1957 Posted: 02:27:21 04/02/2013
OOC: so the little blizzard thing had no effect? Or did you forget in the middle of typing? I tend to do that often.

Gray was moving just as fast as Aretis could swing, maybe faster. Maybe the randomly appearing claw marks on his arms could tell just how fast Gray was really going, "Back to the blades huh?" he formed one on his own left paw, it latched to his wrist and jolted forward out from under his padds. He made a quick swipe while Aretis was close.
---
#1958 Posted: 03:18:00 04/02/2013
ooc: whoops, sorry. *goes back and edits*

"It's more refined and requires some more skill. I like it." Aretis responded, not even feeling the marks on his arms. He rolled, tucking his wings as his tail shot out like a dart, intending to impale Grey. And at the close range he was, Aretis fired another beam at him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:21 04/02/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#1959 Posted: 03:33:39 04/02/2013
OOC: and Gray's sword then, the one that is attached by a band around his wrist. Could you re-read the posts before you respond so you don't mis anything, I do it from time to time, noticing how bad I do it sometimes...

Aretis's tail only started decomposing quickly inside Gray, "Ah ah ahhh." he waved his left paw and the blade. He swing it down quickly to remove the tail from Aretis, and the rest of it dropped down out of the fear shield, "Now why did you have to go and make me do that?" he asked sarcastically(you know I use the chance thing that we went over like two years ago(no more insta-hits from you character on the one your fighting, the other player could have dodged it... If you remember the whole speech we went over), otherwise Gray would have finished the clone a number of posts back). Gray then extended the swords length to a massive five dragon lengths(lime seven foot each(including their tails)), and brought it up toward Aretis.
---
#1960 Posted: 04:29:02 04/02/2013
ooc: Sorry. I'm kinda out of it. And it wasn't an instant hit. I said intending to impale him. Grey could have dodged.

Aretis gritted his teeth, his tail cut off. Of course, clones don't feel pain. They're only made from earth and light and controlled by soul, but Aretis still knew that his tail was missing. And with that, he was unbalanced. The sword came up, slicing cleanly through Aretis's right arm as he tried to dodge, clumsily. It also took off part of his right wing as well and he plummeted toward the earth.
---
#1961 Posted: 10:11:30 04/02/2013
Something was off in the air, tiny pieces of small cells slowing getting mass and turning into a piece of flesh were around the dome and due to not much size it was pretty easy to see it. What more strange was the remaining bits of Drenyz were moving on thier own, his arm was climbing like a spider onto the surface just sitting there while a chunk of who knows what was forming tendrils in all directions wiggling for something to grab onto
#1962 Posted: 19:35:15 04/02/2013
OOC: see what I mean, I miss things too.

Gray flew down under Aretis swinging the sword sideways in a mega spin, the blade even hit the edges of the shields.
---
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#1963 Posted: 22:46:06 04/02/2013
Casia grinned. "I'm not sure," she yawned. "I'm a little too tired to think."

-

Frustrated, Ria walked away from Aretis and into a small opening at the base of Skyer's tower. It lead to a bit of a cavern that had some gems and other belongings about. On a stone there lay a battered tethered book with a quill.

The Goldenchild sighed and sat down, picking up the book and flipping to a blank page. She thought for a moment, then began to write.

It's been a few days since my last entry, when the first sign of the prophecy started to come true; an unknown child of great power. When I returned, the next thing came true. My little sister from the distant past is here. It wasn't much longer until the next oddity, a creature from another dimension. Finally, the last part of the prophecy has occurred; a darkness has consumed a kind heart...

At this, Ria shivered sadly.

The fates are calling me, and I know that I'm going to face my destiny before the next sunrise. And, unfortunately, there aren't many hours left before sunrise. I just hope that the little one will make it...

Ria hesitated, then sighed and continued.

May Apollo have mercy on me, and the little one. May he have mercy on all of us through our trying times. I pray with all my heart that the egg will be alright at the end of this all. The sky is growing lighter, and it's time for me to go.

Forever yours,
Aethra Ria Ashmore~
#1964 Posted: 02:53:24 05/02/2013
It didn't know why it was like this, It was a dark dragon but for years it had neglected any duties. It liked roaming the mortal realm and being a loose cannon, sometimes it had saved people and other times killed things. But Dark Dragons don't use this ability it uses, using flesh and power to change shapes or be split apart and slowly form back. Dark Dragons are always born with a extra detail, some in the form of more power or being faster while others have strange new abilities, He was something else that had changed and he wondered why he had slept in the ground that day...something wanted him to wake up that day...something was coming and it knew it's destiny was being mixed with this strange feeling.

It had to get out of here but Grey was still having fun with a clone, it was more worried about if Grey would outright try and exterminate any tiny piece of it
#1965 Posted: 03:09:49 05/02/2013
ooc: no problem.

Aretis, the real one, was as still as a statue, sitting up with his eyes closed and his head to the clouds as if praying.

Aretis-clone growled, spinning around and using his leftover gems to block the sword strikes. The blade was powerful, but not powerful enough to slice completely through Aretis's defenses. It slashed and stuck into his shield, giving Aretis enough time to keep falling. However, his left hind leg was dismembered and so was an ear and a horn, his face cut open. With a well timed strike, Aretis used just enough energy to muster one blow and try to blast his way through the fear shield. If he could just get to the ground.
---
#1966 Posted: 03:21:20 05/02/2013
Ria emerged from her old home, leaving her journal on a rock at the base of the tower. She glanced at Aretis before silently slipping away.

The baby twitched as Ria walked, almost like a silent pleading to its mother. She swayed, feeling a sickness wash over her once more. A slight red glow came from her scales again, and she shivered. The bump of her stomach was visibly growing again.

"Ugh..." Ria groaned, holding back the sickness. "You know what's coming, don't you? It's the only way little one, we can't run from destiny. We'll meet it and it will be over soon."
#1967 Posted: 03:25:20 05/02/2013
Aretis blinked, watching Ria, knowing that the battle was pretty much over for his clone and Grey. There could be a chance of survival, but by doing so he'd risk his location as well as his plan. He rushed toward Ria. "You're not alright. What do you need?" He asked.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#1968 Posted: 03:25:27 05/02/2013
Starz was in the cave, watching a small bug scuttle across the group in front of her. She sighed. She had stopped thinking about Aretis and was thinking about the others. How where Ria, Lucien, Lyra, Fyre and the others doing? She hoped they were ok. She couldn't be bothered flying out to where they were. She'd done that already.
#1969 Posted: 04:38:51 05/02/2013
Water began to build up at the bottom of the fear sphere, the whole thing had moved out over the open water. "Going for a swim?" he laughed darkly, the water immediately turned to ice, "Or are you going to break the ice?" he let the sword fade away.
--
"Well you've still got some time before the sun rises above the trees, even then you could sleep longer." Skyer shrugged.
---
#1970 Posted: 04:41:26 05/02/2013
"......." Aretis clone couldn't speak. He smashed into the ice, breaking through it and slowly sinking downward towards the bottom of the ocean.
---
#1971 Posted: 04:48:12 05/02/2013
OOC:I meant for it to be solid, as far as the shield anyway. (•.•){ouch)

The fear shield dissipated into nothing just as it had appeared before. Gray dived toward the ice too, but it melted awa as he approached it. When he touched the water, it started turning grey and spread around Aretis to hold him in place. Rotating him so he could see Gray, the water around him(Aretis) froze thickly. Seeing only a smile and bright grey flames with pupils in the base, Gray ripped the ice in a thousand pieces, each carrying their own piece of the clone.
(•.•){again, ouch)
---
#1972 Posted: 04:57:44 05/02/2013
ooc: ahh. Well, yes it would be, ouch.

The clone was indeed, shattered. And all that really remained was a glowing light. It was spherical, but had no form. It merely floated above the grey ice and met Grey. Then it spoke in the same voice of Aretis. "Next time, flesh and blood will fight. And next time, you won't win."
---
#1973 Posted: 05:06:07 05/02/2013
"Interesting threat." his paw turned white as he grabbed the light sphere and crushed it. Resurfacing he flew back toward the land the hade started on, "Well that was fun, but not as exciting as the real one will be. This time I won't have to try and swat a fly." he continued to fly toward Aretis's energy, though it was low, it was the only one left. He splashed into the river to flow with it to the tower, "Nice night isn't it?" he said as he approached the shore, "The sun is coming to kill the mood, just as I've come here to finish you." he stopped his drift by placing a paw on the bank.
---
#1974 Posted: 05:10:02 05/02/2013
"I'm fine, but you won't be for long.." Ria replied. She gazed between Grey and Aretis, before sending a rush of her magical energy to Aretis, lending him power.
#1975 Posted: 05:16:00 05/02/2013
"Ah ah ahh." he energy was forced back to her by a wave of grey energy, "This is his fight. If you weren't protected by the promise id allow it and kill you both, or the three of you." he lifted himself out of the water to drip his way over to the tree line, like a circling buzzard keeping his distance but leaving his eye on the prey.
---
#1976 Posted: 05:20:43 05/02/2013
Aretis frowned at Grey. "It's okay, Ria." He had a plan. "Ria, I'll need your help and you won't like it. But you need to trust me on this." He said to her softly. He strode out to meet Grey. "I will do what it takes to survive, and for the survival of my friends. I won't allow you to threaten that, Grey. So I'll give you the choice now. Leave peacefully, or I will do whatever it takes to stop you from hurting those I love."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:07:44 05/02/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#1977 Posted: 05:22:01 05/02/2013
OOC: ninjured... Should I change, and/or move mine?
---
#1978 Posted: 05:40:23 05/02/2013
OOC: Thats not very fair of Grey to do >:/
#1979 Posted: 05:43:23 05/02/2013
OOC: when exactly is the bag guy fair? o_o *slice* % Again, should I change and/or move it
---
#1980 Posted: 05:55:22 05/02/2013
OOC: D-o, woulsnt that have the opposite effect?? O.o
#1981 Posted: 06:08:01 05/02/2013
ooc: how so?
---
#1982 Posted: 06:38:45 05/02/2013
OOC: I'm a little lost(Yay, Rainbow Factory is playing on my phone)

Gray raised his paw to his chest, "Oh I'm so scared. I can see you don't listen either, I'm only here for you. I have nothing against the boy up in the tower and my promise protects the female and her sister." he paused, "But the egg," his eyes shift to Ria, "Was not known of before the promise was made." he laughed darkly, "I guess it will have to wait until its not inside your body then." his eyes returned to Aretis, "What are you waiting for? I'm right here," he appeared to the right side of Aretis, "Here," and then to his left, "And here. Poor little light boy confused yet? No?" he seem to split up into many other Grays, all illusions but with equal energy readings spread out around Aretis, "Too bad that clone didn't see this part to save you."
---
#1983 Posted: 06:45:22 05/02/2013
ooc: I'm listening to Fairy Tail's battle music.

Aretis merely smiled. "Not confused. Just ready to meet my enemy. He charged headlong forward, without any regard to the opponents to his side. He won't focus on using energy detection anymore. Aretis devoted himself to just battling it out. He shot up into the air, climbing higher and higher.
---
#1984 Posted: 06:47:48 05/02/2013
When the dome was gone it's many pieces fell onto the water and it had reformed, it washed against the shore, slowly rising again.
#1985 Posted: 06:54:50 05/02/2013
OOC: lol, ok.

Gray let all the illusions combined back to him, "A little target practice then?" his eyes flashed white as clouds began to form and thicken into storm clouds above Aretis. As he drew closer, they got darker. A bolt of electricity volted passed Aretis, "Ooo, near miss."
---
#1986 Posted: 02:18:50 06/02/2013
Aretis turned sharply. He wasn't attacking either. Merely playing and gauging his strength and Grey's at it's current level. The bolts of lightning? He saw them coming a mile away, yet wondered if Grey could sense he faked the near miss. Aretis waited to put his plan into action.

A wisp of light crept up from the ground in front of Starz.
---
#1987 Posted: 02:21:46 06/02/2013
Starz watched the bug scuttle into the darkness of the cave and suddenly became aware of a wisp of light rising from the group in front of her. "Huh?" She shuffled back a few feet, watching the wisp of light.
#1988 Posted: 02:49:58 06/02/2013
The wisp had an airy effect to it as it swirled around Starz, yet it kinda just felt like a breeze. Then the wisp went back to where it was originally and took the shape. It took the shape of Aretis. No, wait. It wasn't Aretis. For one thing the dragon had a thicker neck and tail than Aretis and was at least a foot taller than Starz's mate. His horns were curved upward and his eyes had a strange glint to them. But there was definitely a striking resemblance to Aretis in his nose and spines as well as his overall face. "Hello, Starz."

ooc: No need to freak out everyone. This is just a random side character I'm putting in to get Starz a kick in the rear. X3 Jk, jk, but it's just going to be a side character. If you have problems, please ask me. I don't want to seem like I can suddenly control everything. Nope, it's just Aretis's dead....relative......yeah. X3 And I've been thinking of just having random ghosts roam around da island just so there's things to do. What say you all?
---
#1989 Posted: 03:23:25 06/02/2013
OOC: Aye

Gray was simply toying with the boy, "I must get my accuracy just right." a bolt beamed between Aretis's horns making a very loud crash past his ears, With just the right amount of lashes, heel be deaf in three, two, one. a larger bolt came from the clouds, to split around Aretis to cause a sound save strong enough it would have blown a tree to the ground even if it was a whole to dragons away. "Music to my ears!" he began to levitate up toward Aretis slowly.
---
#1990 Posted: 04:01:02 06/02/2013
Starz took another step back. "Who...are you?" she asked.
#1991 Posted: 06:18:49 06/02/2013
Aretis winced, his ears ringing. Alright, not the best idea, but I can do without. Maybe it's time... He thought, then rolled, spinning downward to the ground as if he were hit. He smashed into the earth and then disappeared under it, leaving not even a hole as if it were all an illusion.
---
#1992 Posted: 06:28:00 06/02/2013
Starz continued to stare at the dragon-made-out-of-light thing standing in front of her. It looked a bit like Aretis, but she knew it wasn't him. "Who are you?" she asked again.
#1993 Posted: 08:14:53 06/02/2013
It set it's sights on the heavily pregnant dragoness in the distance. This was a chance for a host and all the while it could keep her safe by giving power...after all it felt this was it's duty to help a widow with the chances of her mate returning from that possession was...impossible
#1994 Posted: 13:35:37 06/02/2013
Ria took off yet again, wanting to distance herself from the fight. They cannot interfere with destiny... she thought, running off into the trees.
#1995 Posted: 15:53:43 06/02/2013
"You cower like a dog with no tail." Gray lowered to an inch above the ground, "I can wait for you all day if I must. Then again you light dragons are quite different than others, I might as well pay you a visit." he put a claw in the soil under the grass. The ground began shifting and moving around his claw, it swirled wildly and rose up in a bowl as the dirt had spread away from his claw. The bowl of dirt and mud widened and it got deeper, "Come on out. You can't hide forever." he sank into the bowl.

Skyer heard the crashes of lightning and was immediately on the floor, he crawled slowly to the ledge to see Aretis disappear in the ground, "Ummm, I think we need to go. Unless you want to get caught in the cross fire."
---
#1996 Posted: 17:33:37 06/02/2013
Casia followed Skyers gaze. "Uh, you're right, let's split." she said, spreading her wings.
#1997 Posted: 20:40:56 06/02/2013
It had her scent, it stalked her and followed trying it's best not to be seen. The battle was not helping either
#1998 Posted: 20:51:27 06/02/2013
Ria continued on, but with every step the egg grew. She groaned in pain as it began to stretch at her scales. "N-no, you aren't ready yet, I'm not ready yet... I can't defend you from Grey if you're growing this fast!"
#1999 Posted: 23:16:36 06/02/2013
Aretis suddenly popped up from underneath Ria, careful so that his horns didn't poke her. He flattened his spines as well so they were soft and wouldn't harm her. "Trust me." He said soflty, before jumping upward with her on top of him, as he supported himself flying on a levitating rock. Aretis growled, the rock moving away from Grey and Drenyz.
---
#2000 Posted: 02:43:28 07/02/2013
It continued stalking, upon seeing Aretis take the target to safety it reformed it's arms to wings as it had low biomass being pretty much like a Wyvern before finally taking off in pursuit.

"Bond to me! and we can ensure her and the child' safety forever" it screamed into a dark frequency that only dark users could understand, to anything else it was just screeches
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:31 07/02/2013 by Jackson117
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me