Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
LGBT Opposition [CLOSED]
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#151 Posted: 23:35:59 27/01/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: Rand O M
This topic is stupid.

Hi, Gooby.

No I'm being serious. It is. Why make these topics when bad results will come?
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#152 Posted: 23:40:28 27/01/2014
This topic is stupid.

Hi, Gooby.

Gooby pls

(Serious) I don't know...MagicFizz almost commit suicide, and people lost all respect in him. There's yaoi and yuri on here...obvious derailment.

Why Metallo why
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#153 Posted: 23:44:09 27/01/2014
Quote: Troll Slug

Hi, Gooby.

Gooby pls

(Serious) I don't know...MagicFizz almost commit suicide, and people lost all respect in him. There's yaoi and yuri on here...obvious derailment.

Why Metallo why

Why would he kill himself over this. He kind of made this happen.

Is it bad that I'm a girl and I kind of like yuri!?

Like what you like. People might find it weird, but don't let it get to you. You can like whatever you want.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#154 Posted: 23:58:44 27/01/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
I don't know...MagicFizz almost commit suicide, and people lost all respect in him.

It was only for attention. If MF were actually going to commit suicide, then we'd be worried.

People didn't argue against me this time! ^_^
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#155 Posted: 00:12:28 28/01/2014

Hi, Gooby.

Gooby pls

Why Metallo why

You think he's actually gonna commit suicide? He's doing it for attention.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#156 Posted: 00:18:59 28/01/2014
Quote: DragonCamo
This topic is stupid.

Hi, Gooby.

I died

so did gooby
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#157 Posted: 02:02:44 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
And no one ever saw Metallo again
#158 Posted: 02:08:01 28/01/2014

Nope.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#159 Posted: 02:38:38 28/01/2014
Quote: Metallo
And no one ever saw Metallo again

Oh DANG he's going to use Invis Level X! 0.0
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#160 Posted: 03:39:17 28/01/2014

No. Absolutely not!
Admitting this, I don't actually look up Yuri, bumpy when you guys post it here...it turns me on.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#161 Posted: 03:40:35 28/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor

No. Absolutely not!
Admitting this, I don't actually look up Yuri, bumpy when you guys post it here...it turns me on.

and from then on, everyone posted yaoi instead
#162 Posted: 03:41:33 28/01/2014
Quote: Big Green

No. Absolutely not!

and from then on, everyone posted yaoi instead

DAMMIT
---
nyeheheheheh

Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#163 Posted: 03:52:30 28/01/2014
This place is fun. All your opinions are completely different from most of the people irl
#164 Posted: 03:54:24 28/01/2014
Quote: Ninpire
This place is fun. All your opinions are completely different from most of the people irl

THIS JUST IN
www.darkspyro.net is an entire universe parallel to ours, and not a innocent website about a video game dragon!
---
nyeheheheheh

#165 Posted: 04:39:29 28/01/2014
^ leg asp
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#166 Posted: 13:17:45 28/01/2014
Quote: CommanderGame

Gooby pls

Why Metallo why

You think he's actually gonna commit suicide? He's doing it for attention.

Omg don't say that!1!!! ur so insensittve! he mit actualy kill himself ovr dis topic! He hasm postd aredy!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#167 Posted: 18:11:05 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: MagicFizz
Thanks you guys for making me feel ****ing great. If you know what Ive been through irl, you know that I HATE EVRY ****ING DAY OF MY LIFE. I STATED MY OPINION, AND YOU GUYS FLAME ME. IVE LOST SOME PEOPLE's ****ING RESPECT, AND IM GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE NOW. THANK YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. ****ING LOVE AND ****ING KISSES TO ALL OF YOU. THIS TOPIC WAS UNECCESARY IN THE FIRST PLACE, FML. IM GONNA DIE, AND IM CRYING NOW, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND HAVE A ****ING GOOD DAY. YOUR NOT GONNA SEE A LOT OF ME. *shoots self*

[User Posted Image]

- - -
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#168 Posted: 01:38:11 29/01/2014
Quote: Ninpire

THIS JUST IN
www.darkspyro.net is an entire universe parallel to ours, and not a innocent website about a video game dragon!

WHAAAAAAA?!?
---
#hu
#169 Posted: 01:39:24 29/01/2014
My mum got in at the wrong time.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12189
#170 Posted: 12:43:53 19/02/2014
I fully support bumsecks.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#171 Posted: 13:06:50 19/02/2014
I thought this topic died..
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#172 Posted: 13:12:13 19/02/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon
I thought this topic died..

#bumperssuck
---
#hu
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#173 Posted: 16:12:49 20/02/2014
Quote: CAV

Because its fun. You never know whats going to happen towards the end of one of these topics smilie

Honestly we do.

Everybody will support LGBT. Someone will oppose it for whatever reason (often religion). Everybody on the site will gang up on that person and they either get harassed or the thread gets derailed.

Like I said, it's a black and white answer and isn't worth debating anymore. We're pretty much all on the same page.

I mean after all that silly.
Like this topic turned into post Yaoi or Yuri pictures.

That's really predictable too.

The only thing that isn't predictable about these sorts of topics is exactly which yaoi or yuri images would be posted.

It's practically a dS trope by now.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#174 Posted: 17:00:52 20/02/2014
Maybe God put gays on Earth to test if Christians can really love and treat everyone equally. smilie
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#175 Posted: 17:25:22 20/02/2014
My opinion:May get a bit religious here just saying.

Everyone should have the right to love,respect and a life.Being gay,straight,trans,bi or asexual does not make you different from others you just so happen to like different things.God created man kind to populate the world with love no matter what love it may be.In the bible divorce is said to be a sin as once you marry you make a promise to spend the rest of your life with that person until they die but yet no one seems to get all crazy over divorce do they.I love gay guys and lesbian girls,they can be your best friends.The only reason people hate this subject is by their up bringing.Watch some of Davey Wavey's 'What real _____ think about ____' and so on.In my opinion kids at a proper age like say 11/12 up should not also be thought about hetrosexualty but all the sexual orientations.God made us to love and respect each other and if you love and respect God you will do his bidding which is to love all and respect all.God never mentioned to hate Gays and such as they are imperfections,none of us are perfection we are all equal(Well we should be) and no matter if people say 'You are imperfect and you are going to hell,' don't listen to them.I believe hell to be a place your regrets and sins go after you pass to Heaven.No one exists in Hell except Satan who is chained by regrets and sins but no one else is in Hell,they are in Heaven.

My opinion.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#176 Posted: 21:24:34 20/02/2014
Quote: azz01

Everyone should have the right to love,respect and a life.Being gay,straight,trans,bi or asexual does not make you different from others you just so happen to like different things.God created man kind to populate the world with love no matter what love it may be.In the bible divorce is said to be a sin as once you marry you make a promise to spend the rest of your life with that person until they die but yet no one seems to get all crazy over divorce do they.I love gay guys and lesbian girls,they can be your best friends.The only reason people hate this subject is by their up bringing.Watch some of Davey Wavey's 'What real _____ think about ____' and so on.In my opinion kids at a proper age like say 11/12 up should not also be thought about hetrosexualty but all the sexual orientations.God made us to love and respect each other and if you love and respect God you will do his bidding which is to love all and respect all.God never mentioned to hate Gays and such as they are imperfections,none of us are perfection we are all equal(Well we should be) and no matter if people say 'You are imperfect and you are going to hell,' don't listen to them.I believe hell to be a place your regrets and sins go after you pass to Heaven.No one exists in Hell except Satan who is chained by regrets and sins but no one else is in Hell,they are in Heaven.

My opinion.

Isn't that what's currently happening?
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#177 Posted: 23:07:11 20/02/2014
Ok, I'd like to share my opinions on stuff, so bare with me:

Homophobes:
Ok, so, I know most will disagree with my here, but I see no point to hating on homophobes. I mean sure, they have OPINIONS, but so does everyone else, and they too, are people. We shouldn't be hating on people for not supporting something, I mean, if they physically harm you then yeah, go ahead, but if they merely speak out once, then why hate on them? I mean, would you want to say I don't like this, then be hated on because the majority of people like it? You may think that there is no basis, which is true, but some believe due to their religion and other beliefs, but for what they believe they get hate? No, that's not right. I know the most common excuse is "oh, the Bible!1!", but they may honestly believe this. Just telling them they're wrong for having a belief is not okay in my opinion. They may have their facts wrong, but it is their opinion, not a fact they're spewing. Like, if you say "I hate gays", then you get one thousand responses, but saying "I support the gays" gets none whatsoever. And it isn't about responses, it is about how people react. Have you ever heard of the 10 compliments, 1 insult? That's how this whole debate is, a couple people say they support gays, but then one person says they hate them and everyone blows up. I get that saying **** like: "burn the gays", "make them illegal", is totally wrong and should be reacted too, but just expressing your opinion and saying you don't like them is fine in my book. I'm gay, and it has never bothered me when somebody says they don't like gay people, simply because their words don't matter, let me say that again: their words, they don't matter. They are just words, and words can hurt, but they are not aiming it specifically at you, just everyone in general, so don't take it so personal. I don't agree with homophobic views, but it is still opinion and I don't think they should get hate for being anti-homo, they should be able to express their opinions and how they feel. People like MF who replied like that obviously just wanted attention, so don't pay them any, just ignore it and move on honestly. I think it is all just a very opinionated topic, and every one should have one, but nobody should get hate for liking anything else. Homophobes hate on gays, gays/gay supporters hate on homophobes, it is an endless cycle that just has to stop. But sadly, it never will, no matter how hard people try, gays will get free marriage in the future, but people will still hate then, it won't matter. But, while this may be a stretch, it is almost like the KKK, as homophobes are usually not as extreme, but they do hate on people, and they're still around, so who's to say that just like with slavery, once it is gone, hate will stop? It's a long and bumpy ride that we eventually will get too, but it will take time and there will always be haters, but isn't making yourself and others around you happy the ultimate goal? Would you rather be a guy and be married to a girl that is extremely unhappy and too scared to come out, or would you rather be a guy married to a guy that is extremely happy and has haters. Everyone has haters, but if you're happy do they truly even matter whatsoever? I don't think so, people hate on you, big woop? They mean nothing to you whatsoever, you may be sad and cry sometimes, you just have to find and do what makes you happy. Some people prefer to marry the same gender, should people really hate on love, love is love, as it is always said, and nothing can stand in the way of happiness and joy and love.

Gay Rights:
Umm yeah, I support them fully, as I am a homosexual as well. This one isn't lengthy at all, unlike the last one, but read this article, I found it interesting:
link

But if you're too lazy to read all of this post: basically opinions.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#178 Posted: 23:59:08 20/02/2014
I'm gonna shoot my foot because nobody here likes me!
#179 Posted: 00:04:06 21/02/2014
Did you know?
When Macklemore won a grammy for Same Love and performed it, the LGBT community was outraged? They claim that "He can't understand what we feel" and that "He is using us for personal gain"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#180 Posted: 00:11:46 21/02/2014
Did you know?
When Macklemore won a grammy for Same Love and performed it, the LGBT community was outraged? They claim that "He can't understand what we feel" and that "He is using us for personal gain"

mfw this is how some people actually think.

[User Posted Image]
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#181 Posted: 00:15:46 21/02/2014
Did you know?

did you know?
the lgbt community is dumb as hell and a lot of people claim that bisexuality isnt a thing
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:09 21/02/2014 by arceustheprime
#182 Posted: 00:17:02 21/02/2014
Quote: arceustheprime
Did you know?

did you know?
the lgbt community is dumb as hell and a lot of people claim that bisexuality isnt a thing

Exactly
---
Gay 4 GARcher
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#183 Posted: 01:30:48 21/02/2014
Did you know?

Really? My lgbtq folks were really happy! hrm
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
#184 Posted: 01:35:19 21/02/2014
Quote: wakapro77
Did you know?

Really? My lgbtq folks were really happy! hrm

Well, at least some were.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#185 Posted: 10:07:25 21/02/2014
i am too late for the yuri?
[User Posted Image]
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#186 Posted: 10:56:57 21/02/2014
oh phew, thank goodness
[User Posted Image]
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
#187 Posted: 15:09:37 21/02/2014
Quote: Samius

My opinion.

Isn't that what's currently happening?

Not where I was taught.We only learned about heterosexuality and we don't learn about homosexuality till we are 16.
---
#188 Posted: 17:04:07 21/02/2014
Not where I was taught.We only learned about heterosexuality and we don't learn about homosexuality till we are 16.

Okay..

It was a normal, public school, right? Where do you live?
#189 Posted: 17:05:59 21/02/2014
Quote: Samius

Okay..

It was a normal, public school, right? Where do you live?

Ireland..
---
#190 Posted: 17:26:16 21/02/2014
Ireland..

And the other question?

I don't need the school's name or anything, I just want to know what kinda school it was.
#191 Posted: 17:27:27 21/02/2014
Yes it is public.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me