Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The 100th Annual Hunger Games! The 4th Quarter Quell!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
The 100th Annual Hunger Games! The 4th Quarter Quell! [CLOSED]
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#151 Posted: 19:32:03 21/01/2014
OOC: I bet it is.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#152 Posted: 20:11:52 21/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: I'm honestly just winging it from here. You guys can suggest ideas if you like *shrug*

Cato nodded towards the tributes and looked up to the hovercraft. he jumped a control he had in his pocket and pushed a button. They began a speedy lift to the hovercraft. Just as they were about to enter, another explosion shook the hovercraft and the claw. Phoenix held on for dear life, but resulting in Terra's body falling to the ground.
"TERRA!" he screamed. He knew she was dead, but he would rather had brought her somewhere safe to bury her then let her rot here. He had let go of the claw, having tried a feeble attempt at catching her. Unfortunally, the hovercraft was attacked again, making him lose his balance and plummet to the far off ground.
Cato screamed his name, but knew it was hopeless. For one second, emotion crossed over his face. It was quickly wiped away as he turned away and looked towards the port.
"Damn kid..." he muttered under his breathe. They were lifted into the craft and it began it's escape, still being attacked by the Capitol hovercrafts.

ooc: I'm GM, deal with it. I know, I'm breaking my own rules but I said that my characters never survive *shrug* Plus, I control Cato and the other rebels anyway so. I'm thinking of letting everyone who has 1 character right now make another if the like...but Im still deciding.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#153 Posted: 20:24:44 21/01/2014
OOC: Truly, I kinda wing-it on osme of my best fics. smilie I'm sure you'll do fine.

As Phoenix fell, Neru almost felt bad for him. Sure, she'd comtimplated killing him while in the game, but they were still tributes and a chance for more than one survivor was still a chance. Though there was nothing she could do to save him as he plumeted further down, and the claw raised higher.

The claw eventually enetered the hovercraft and she and Daiki stepped off of it.
"Well, looks like we've both made it through this after all." He somewhat goofily chuckled.
"I have a feeling this is just the beginning. Together until the very end, right?" Neru smiled. The odd guy had rather become a friend to her.
"Of course." Daiki held out his hand for her to shake.
She grasped it with her free hand that wasn't holding her chakrams.
"Now, first things first, we need to take out our trackers. We don't want the Capitol knowing our every move." Neru said.
She jabbed one of the blades on her chakram into her arm and dug around pulling out a small chip before doing the same for Daiki.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#154 Posted: 22:24:45 21/01/2014
Cody looked as Phoenix fell down. Only 6 left. He calmed down. "What now?" He asked, eyes full of fear to Cato.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#155 Posted: 01:47:52 22/01/2014
Vixa walked up to Cato, and asked him a simple question, that the answer to would define the rest of her earthly life. "What now Cato?"
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me