Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The 1st Annual Darky Awards [CLOSED]
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#151 Posted: 21:54:45 13/12/2013
Troll Slug used annoyed growl!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#152 Posted: 21:59:47 13/12/2013
Wild Page is confused!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8144
#153 Posted: 22:00:42 13/12/2013
ShadowMewX threw a Poke Ball!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#154 Posted: 22:01:01 13/12/2013
But it failed!
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#155 Posted: 22:01:42 13/12/2013
May I get caught?
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#156 Posted: 22:02:06 13/12/2013
Assassinelf used slash anD DEFEATED the page
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#157 Posted: 22:05:44 13/12/2013
c0mBO bR3ëÃkeRz
#158 Posted: 22:06:56 13/12/2013
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAYA
---
#159 Posted: 22:07:16 13/12/2013
Noope
#160 Posted: 22:08:05 13/12/2013
NONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONNOONONONONONONO
---
#161 Posted: 22:10:46 13/12/2013
MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE
---
nyeheheheheh

HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#162 Posted: 22:12:51 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
The Comeback Kid Award
Who like sports? Probably not that many of you. But we all know the situation. It's the bottom of the ninth quarter. You're down by a field goal and you have the bases loaded. You need to sink a 20 foot putt if you're going to win! And then, it happens! The comeback of the century! Nobody thought you guys could rally from 5 goals down to win in double overtime, but you did it. In recognition of such great comebacks, we present an award for a welcomed return to the forum.

And the nominees are...

Dark Lord
A comeback so unexpected that even I didn't see it coming. Of course, I can barely remember anything these days. Where am I? What was I doing? And who are all of you crazy people?!

Ghakimx
The epitome of last-second entries, this unlikely steed trotted back into the stables moments before the race began. He's sporting some favorable odds too, which could throw a monkey wrench into some of the breeders' plans.

Brightscales
In spite of repeated disqualifications, this ol' girl seems determined to walk away with the victory. Too bad her streak of short-lived rampages has put a sour taste in all the judges' mouths.

And the reader's choice Darky goes to...
Dark Lord! This shy frontrunner ran a fantastic race, start to finish, beating the odds. And now you're probably yelling at me through the internet to stop with the horse racing metaphors. Okay then! In all honesty, I don't remember Dark Lord that much. But it's been nice to have him back.

And the editor's choice Darky goes to...
Big Green! A user from long, long ago has been reincarnated... uh, figuratively speaking. In all honesty, most of the users from the REALLY old days have left and moved on. But it's interesting seeing her again, even if she is completely different. But that's life, I suppose. *shrug*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#163 Posted: 22:45:52 13/12/2013
I knew it!
---
#164 Posted: 14:30:12 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
The "Screw This, I'm Outta Here!" Award
Let's face it. In this past year, we had more threats to ragequit darkSpyro than we had topics that actually reached double digits. And virtually all of them were short-lived. As such, the committee decided to pay tribute to those people who legitimately meant it... by not giving them an award of any sort. This award is actually for the user who vanished without even getting the opportunity to say "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" Even though they would probably be sitting in their house as they typed that. Before we start, the committee just wants to note that the expected frontrunner, Eevee88, was disqualified thanks to her recent return. Apologies to everyone who voted her, but you could've changed your votes. *shrug*

With that said, the nominees are...

spyro and sonic
Noteworthy because of his long-winded goodbyes. I use the plural because there were multiple. And each time we grew more convinced they were true, with the most recent one apparently sealing the deal. Of course, the fact that there were multiple, and that they were all announced, will likely cost him the Darky.

Brightscales
A bittersweet entry. The situation leading to her demise is rather... complicated. There was something about spamming, accidentally insulting another user and feeling guilty, yadda yadda. But this touching moment went on to be ruined by Brightscales numerous alts that were all swiftly struck down. This led to a multitude of other users deciding it was "okay" if they had alts lurking around. So you can bet that she won't be winning anything.

King_Pika
The stress of darkSpyro proved too much for this young fella. After suffering a breakdown and cussing out everything AND the kitchen sink, he disappeared. He claimed he would return in a new account, but that was either a blatant lie or dark actually did the right thing and decided not to validate an account for once. AND THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW.

And the reader's choice AND editor's choice Darky goes to...
King_Pika! Of the nominees, only King_Pika made an extremely unexpected exit with absolutely no fanfare. On top of this, his "my account got hacked" claim is questionable. Having checked the IPs on some of the posts from his nervous breakdown, they were no different than the one his posts usually had. So unless some sibling was delivering the classic "Left computer open? Humiliate the person on the internet!" prank, he is guilty of a sudden ragequit AND trying to cover it up. Truly deserving of this award.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#165 Posted: 15:20:34 14/12/2013
Quote: HIR
The Comeback Kid Award
Who like sports? Probably not that many of you. But we all know the situation. It's the bottom of the ninth quarter. You're down by a field goal and you have the bases loaded. You need to sink a 20 foot putt if you're going to win! And then, it happens! The comeback of the century! Nobody thought you guys could rally from 5 goals down to win in double overtime, but you did it. In recognition of such great comebacks, we present an award for a welcomed return to the forum.

And the nominees are...

Dark Lord
A comeback so unexpected that even I didn't see it coming. Of course, I can barely remember anything these days. Where am I? What was I doing? And who are all of you crazy people?!

Ghakimx
The epitome of last-second entries, this unlikely steed trotted back into the stables moments before the race began. He's sporting some favorable odds too, which could throw a monkey wrench into some of the breeders' plans.

Brightscales
In spite of repeated disqualifications, this ol' girl seems determined to walk away with the victory. Too bad her streak of short-lived rampages has put a sour taste in all the judges' mouths.

Dark Lord! This shy frontrunner ran a fantastic race, start to finish, beating the odds. And now you're probably yelling at me through the internet to stop with the horse racing metaphors. Okay then! In all honesty, I don't remember Dark Lord that much. But it's been nice to have him back.

Big Green! A user from long, long ago has been reincarnated... uh, figuratively speaking. In all honesty, most of the users from the REALLY old days have left and moved on. But it's interesting seeing her again, even if she is completely different. But that's life, I suppose. *shrug*

Excuse me, but this made me laugh like a cow smilie
#166 Posted: 15:21:49 14/12/2013
Big Green is only a Green Sparx! Old user?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#167 Posted: 15:22:49 14/12/2013
Quote: Troll Slug
Big Green is only a Green Sparx! Old user?

Did you even read the post?
#168 Posted: 15:25:23 14/12/2013
Shy Frontrunner!

"MADE MY DAY!"
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#169 Posted: 15:29:16 14/12/2013
These are getting good! smilie *insert applause here*
#170 Posted: 15:31:04 14/12/2013
Wow. Big Green is one of the majejesticc ancient ones?

Or one of thier not so majestic reincarnations
---
#171 Posted: 16:06:22 14/12/2013
Woah, Big Green is from times of long ago?
---
nyeheheheheh

DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#172 Posted: 16:31:42 14/12/2013
Big Green's old account was older than HIR's, I've seen.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#173 Posted: 16:41:09 14/12/2013
What's the name of Big Green's "old account"?
#174 Posted: 16:41:45 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mrmorrises

That information is classified. She doesn't want people knowing, so it stays hidden. ^.^b
---
#175 Posted: 17:02:55 14/12/2013

That information is classified. She doesn't want people knowing, so it stays hidden. ^.^b

Alright.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6100
#176 Posted: 05:12:25 15/12/2013
Quote: Troll Slug

Alright.

It's really old though. The old account is a Gold Sparx I believe. Had she retained use of the account the entire time, as opposed to leaving, I suspect she'd be a Platinum Sparx, if not, very close.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#177 Posted: 05:18:55 15/12/2013
I think I know what Big Green's old account is. I'm not entirely sure though.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#178 Posted: 05:23:53 15/12/2013
i was a weenie in that account
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#179 Posted: 05:41:16 15/12/2013
i don't know anything about big greens old account i swear
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7838
#180 Posted: 05:49:35 15/12/2013
wait what Big Green is a girl AND a returning user?!?!?!?!
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#181 Posted: 05:56:14 15/12/2013
Quote: Bash28
You should do "Multi personality disorder" for the user who's mood is unpredictable.

HDAZ......

EXCUSE ME

I'LL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD AND MOUNT IT OVER MY FIREPLACE
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#182 Posted: 10:30:41 15/12/2013
Lady gaga is not that hyperactive. >.> she just likes fun, and changes her outfits a lot.
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#183 Posted: 11:28:38 15/12/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
You should do "Multi personality disorder" for the user who's mood is unpredictable.

HDAZ......

EXCUSE ME

Hello.
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7838
#184 Posted: 12:06:56 15/12/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap

HDAZ......

EXCUSE ME

They said HDAZ, not HotDogAndZap. YOU SILLY LEMON PIE ASDFGHJKL
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3571
#185 Posted: 17:18:16 15/12/2013
This is going to get good!
---
My life is complete.
#186 Posted: 17:23:01 15/12/2013
Wen's the best ship award? Xd I'm not even nominated, I'm going to make a game out of this smilie
#187 Posted: 17:24:27 15/12/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11
Wen's the best ship award? Xd I'm not even nominated, I'm going to make a game out of this smilie

It was my shippy awards >:U

Yay! I'm in ur siggy smilie
---
My life is complete.
#188 Posted: 17:25:22 15/12/2013
DarkAsk sounds better IMAO
#189 Posted: 17:29:49 15/12/2013
DarkAsk11
---
nyeheheheheh

#190 Posted: 17:30:35 15/12/2013
BUT HE HAS NO GRADES/MARKS IN HIS USERNAMEsmilie
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#191 Posted: 18:54:47 15/12/2013
worst user award goes to pankakesparx456. I mean, did you see his Lemongrab spamming????????? stupid!!!!!!!!!!

okay, I do have some suggestions though.

The Super Mario Galaxy Award
Award given to user with the best gimmick

The Mach-Speed Section Award
Award given to user with the worst gimmick
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:56:18 15/12/2013 by pankakesparx456
#192 Posted: 19:20:06 15/12/2013 | Topic Creator
The Disk Dasterdly Award
Let's face it. Nothing ever stays on topic when it comes to the internet. Sometimes these sudden U-Turns are unintentional. The conversation just changes and everyone rolls with it. But there are those occasions when someone, for whatever reason, is determined to drive a topic off the rails and cause a massive pile-up. So they put on their best evil carny mustache, put on a train conductor's hat and turn the topic into a trainwreck. This award recognizes the user who, whether intentional or not, single-handedly derails perfectly nice, innocent topics.

And the nominees are...

Gooby
Ah, the innocence of youth. What can be said for it? Oh yeah. It doesn't belong on the internet! With the new generation, kids are getting involved in the web at a much younger age. So the odds of running into a sheltered, naive youngster still brimming with childhood innocence has grown higher. Unfortunately this led to a few massive derailments when Gooby's innocence led to some... unusual situations.

Kitty
Constantly zig-zags with this ideology. She goes through phases where she needs to fill topics to the brim with certain images. I, for one, blame that flip-flop music the kids are listening to nowadays.

Seiki
A sturdy favorite for this and the Saucy Wench award due to spreading yaoi like a virus through topics, especially those that break into argument. Scientists have been working round a clock to come up with a vaccine for this terrifying virus. But their efforts have thus far only yielded an angry dinosaur that stomps around and steals people's Lunchables. This is also an unusual nominee in that Seiki usually derails a derailment that's already in progress.

Troll Slug
ANOTHER self-nomination. But unlike the previous one, this guy doesn't have a leg to stand on. He likes to think occasional bursts of spam can steer a topic off course, but this guy's a junior varsity derailer at best. He also loses points for trying to turn EVERYTHING into a trend.

Wild
Not nearly as active as the other users, but has proven capable with some nonsensical points that only nuts like me can understand. I'm a walnut, by the way. ^.^

Big Green
Who can forget her first couple of months, when she and Rendar would steamroll into topics with massive amounts of DBZ discussions? Oh yeah, I can! ^.^; It was so inspiring, MoonHorizons even jumped in for some of it!

windumup
Alright, this one, I have a little difficulty understanding. It seems like just his presence in topics of late is enough to veer everyone off from the whatever direction the topic was going, to "Ha ha let's remind windumup of posts he wishes he didn't make when he was new because that's totally an awesome idea." Everyone makes stupid posts without thinking their actions through, myself included. Why you choose to only remember certain users' screw ups is beyond me.

Brightscales
It was the act of doing this that basically set off the domino effect that ultimately led to her demise. Talk about dying for your art.

hardcoreignitor
And ANOTHER self-nomination. But unlike Troll Slug, this one's got some validity on it. Why? Because of the sheer amount of will power HCI puts into to deliberately trying to troll. Let me go on record as saying IT'S NOT FUNNY and you're a fool for thinking it is. That said, his persistence ultimately proves effective because he has managed to steer topics way off course and instigate arguments through Guestbooks and PMs.

Seiki! This field a lot of nominees, and it may have been that fact alone that led to his victory. Of course, his tended to be the most eye-popping (for all the wrong reasons), so it goes to show that showmanship has its advantages. In this case, the advantage is a meaningless blurb of text that says "You're DA BREAST at killing topixxxxx1shift1shift!!!!"

Brightscales! In this, the 2013th year of our Lord, topics were pretty mellow with the sole exception of ones that Brightscales got her paws on. Those ones went UP AND DOWN AND ALL AROUND. She did such a good job at this that every single other nominee probably wouldn't have been here if not for her stellar performances this year. Of course, it eventually got her banned. So let this serve as a warning. If it happened to her, IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO.
---
#193 Posted: 19:22:59 15/12/2013
Nice one HIR!
---
My life is complete.
#194 Posted: 19:31:25 15/12/2013
I like diapers.
#195 Posted: 20:22:35 15/12/2013
Ok cool
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6100
#196 Posted: 00:37:51 16/12/2013
Yey, I won!

I feel so accomplished. :3
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#197 Posted: 00:43:34 16/12/2013
Quote:
hardcoreignitor
And ANOTHER self-nomination. But unlike Troll Slug, this one's got some validity on it. Why? Because of the sheer amount of will power HCI puts into to deliberately trying to troll. Let me go on record as saying IT'S SO FUNNY and you're a genius for thinking it is. That said, his persistence ultimately proves effective because he has managed to steer topics way off course and instigate arguments through Guestbooks and PMs.

Finally, some recognition for my work. Do y`all know just how hard it is to keep up with you all? Pissing people off and derailing topics is hard work! The trick is what i call a C.O.D: Slighty tweak the formula each time, just enough so people will pay attention.
---
nyeheheheheh

#198 Posted: 02:39:11 16/12/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Quote:
hardcoreignitor
And ANOTHER self-nomination. But unlike Troll Slug, this one's got some validity on it. Why? Because of the sheer amount of will power HCI puts into to deliberately trying to troll. Let me go on record as saying IT'S SO FUNNY and you're a genius for thinking it is. That said, his persistence ultimately proves effective because he has managed to steer topics way off course and instigate arguments through Guestbooks and PMs.

Finally, some recognition for my work. Do y`all know just how hard it is to keep up with you all? Pissing people off and derailing topics is hard work! The trick is what i call a C.O.D: Slighty tweak the formula each time, just enough so people will pay attention.

Bump Day.
#199 Posted: 02:56:13 16/12/2013
EVEN MAR IDEAS

The Fallen, not Forgotten Award
Awarded to the most memorable banned user of 2013
The Cap'n Salty Pete Award
Awarded to the best shipper of 2013
The Wackiest Mole award
To the user who was always there when no one wanted that user to be but away when everyone wanted that user back
---
nyeheheheheh

DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#200 Posted: 02:59:46 16/12/2013
The wild page fled!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:34:52 16/12/2013 by DummyZ
First | Previous | Page 4 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me