Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play) [CLOSED]
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#151 Posted: 23:40:10 04/12/2013
Iv'e decided not to join, goodbye.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#152 Posted: 20:53:09 05/12/2013
Ooc: the reward has changed 3 times now

Lorcarane stated, "Good luck to everyone that is participating. Apoll, which bed do you want up there? Right or Left, or shared. After all, we would want good rest for the competition.

Canis asked, "kidding as in we are sleeping in the same bed or..... as in you didn't really think I would want to sleep in the same bed as you?

Erola stated, "Reagan I've read up on Mithra and there is no Mithran killy-parent ritual. In fact, I don't think they even have a ritua; related to that in any way shape or form."
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
wreckinggirl Green Sparx Gems: 165
#153 Posted: 21:30:16 05/12/2013
"Erola is correct. My parents died when I was extremely young. They were murdered by a master assassin. I was taken in by a kind stranger, and stayed with him for 5 years. I read his diary one day, and turns out he was the assassin that had killed my parents all those years before. I killed him while he slept. Ever since, he's been laying there, the most peaceful he had ever been. " she then looked out of the window.
#154 Posted: 00:26:52 06/12/2013
Lorcarane was saddened by Makinaie's story, but she had to sleep. She shared a bed with Apollo, since he helped with a good nights sleep, and she needed that more than anything.

Canis slept in a room with freija (Crescent can choose if they sleep together or apart) Before he fell asleep, he thought of tomorrow and it's challenges. If fate decreed their loss, that would be ok.

Erola looked around her room. She noticed how many windows there were, and saw a young boy outside being confronted by a group of adults. She had to help.

Name: Grimm
Role: Karateka
Personality: Your average prankster boy, but with mad skillz. HE has a mischevious mind and a valorous heart. If he could have either all the money in the world or world peace, he would trick somebody into giving him both
Appearance: A young dark skinned boy with black hair and multiple scars. A green eye and a red one.
Background: Taken in by a cult of monks, he was taught multiple karate and kraw magaw techniques, and excelled at all. Disliked all of the monks but one, a female one that helped him escape from the cult that he thought of as his captors. After that, he was chased for days by the monks, and he stole to survive. One day, he was attacked again by the monks and was aided by a scholar female that would change the majority of his life.
Crisis Trance: What was that?- Slams into the nearest enemy and throws him at the farthest, usually succesfully disabling them, and anyone in the way.
Weapon: his fists and legs
Abilities: Attqack
Kick
Mantra: Power
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:21 06/12/2013 by assassinelf
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#155 Posted: 00:44:28 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know, I will explain it in the story. (Actually 2, the one in Arianna's character didn't refer to Omis' Battle Banquet.)

Reagan overviewed the prize list. "What happened to the Mystic Arcana piece they offered?" She asked the innkeeper.

"Well, this is between you and me, but the judge took it off the list and is keeping it for himself. You didn't hear it from me." The man said.

"Hmm. Thank you, maybe I will have to pay him a visit after tomorrow's banquet." Reagan smiled.

The innkeeper whispered to Reagan. "Keep your mouth shut. A lot of people have dropped out due to the prizes not being what they wanted.

Reagan then went back to her room.

Apollo began to take off his armour. "Lora. There are two beds. I don't think it would be wise for us to sleep in the same bed. People might get suspicious or think we did something together. So, it would be best to sleep separate. Anyway, I am taking the bed close to the window. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you at night. He then stripped and got into his night clothes and gave Lora a kiss and he went to the bed and covered himself up and blew out a candle lit on his nightstand.

Freija smiled and laughed. "You know Canis, I feel, "safer" around you- like, when you are there, nothing will stand in our way, and you'll always be there... To protect me." She hugged Canis again. "Take whatever bed you want, me and Arekkusu will take the other."

"Kupo!" The moogle hoorayed. "Freija... Are you nervous about tomorrow, kupo?"

Freija looked out the window. "Yes, I am. Knowing my friends will be there, I think I will be fine. I have a job to do, and the group will need me to help. I will do my best to support them, because they're my friends."

"Kupo kupo." He smiled and went and lied down on the pillow. Good night, kupo." He said and closed his little eyes and began to snore quietly.

"Poor guy, must've been really tired." She silently laughed. "Canis... I am sorry I never noticed you before. I truly am. I mean, never realizing it in the first place. Now though... Eh, love is weird ya know? Makes us do things we never would, just for one person. Oh listen to me go on and on again. Sorry. I am heading off to bed, night." She smiled and slowly got into the bed and slept over the sheets."

Apollo looked at the Ninja. "I see. I wonder what his real motives were for murdering your parents, and taking you into foster care. Seems rough for a kid your age. I am sorry."
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
#156 Posted: 00:58:18 06/12/2013
Lorcarane stated, "Hmm.... true. Sorry bout that. I really am. You just make me feel safer. Tommorrow, I will make sure that you have very few injuriesm ok? Don't be a hero, be safe."

Canis stated, "I will sleep by the window. Mostly because I like windows. And I may or may not investigate the strange sounds coming from back there. Or I may not."

Erola cast scan and yelled to the boy, "Aim low, as in fighting dirty low. She then cast shadow shade on the archer that was fighting him.

Grimm slammed into the nearest one and then did as told, kicking him where it hurts the most. He then leaped over the man's head, and punched him in the back of the head.
---
#157 Posted: 01:40:49 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You may want to edit your post as to how Erola begins fighting someone. Also, who is Grimm?
---
#158 Posted: 01:44:39 06/12/2013
Ooc: I made a character sheet... above your last post.... and an introduction to the fight...
---
#159 Posted: 02:05:55 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Cool, thanks.

Apollo faced away from Lora, and smiled. "I can't be the hero. I'm not fit to be that person."

(Battle Theme to save Grimm)

Freija jumped from her bed and grabbed her rapier and ran downstairs and outside where Erola was helping a young Karateka. "Wow, let's see, four, five, six. Six targets, alright let's go!" She said and charged for an enemy. "Get away from him!" She yelled as she swung her rapier rapidly, the man failing to dodge her onslaught of attacks.

Arianna jumped from her balcony and landed in a patch of thickets, she summoned the vines to ensnare the enemy and brutally whip them. "What's the deal with you! Picking on a kid!" Another vine started to whip an enemy. "Go away!"

Freija used Enholy to enchant all weapons with light. "Let's go!" She said as she rushed another enemy, striking and slashing them and kicking them down. She held her rapier to one's throat. "Release this child!"

One of the men held Grimm and he couldn't let go as the villain's grip was too strong.
---
#160 Posted: 02:24:22 06/12/2013
Lorcarane looked out the window and noticed the enemies outside. She cast flame on the man holding the boy, as he yelled "THis boy is property of the Cult of Eden!" After she cast the spell, he yelled, "OW!"

CAnis jumped on the man that was attacking the kid and started slamming his shield into the guy's face, "Don't pick on a child!" he yelled. He jumped off of the guy when he was sure the cultist.

Erola stated, 'guys, I was taking care of the guys. What's your name little fella?'

Grimm gave Erola his most innocent look and stated, "MMy name is Grimm, and I have no idea what's going on.."

Erola, who's analyzing skills made her hard to lie to, stated, "Your lying. You obviously know these men. Now why would that be hm...?"
---
#161 Posted: 02:32:01 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Tch." Freija said, sheathing her rapier and kicking the one back down. "You stay here while we figure out what to do."

"Here, Freija, let me." Arianna smiled and used Tanglevine to tie up the cult members. "Now, don't you move, teehee."

The six men were tied up thanks to Tanglevine and it tightly wrapped them each time they tried to escape.
"Uh uh uh." Arianna smiled as she waved her index finger at them. "You can try all you but you aren't going to succeed."

"Who are these people?" Freija asked as she walked over to the boy. "Erola says you are lying, so fess up." She crossed her arms.
---
#162 Posted: 02:40:58 06/12/2013
Lorcarane stated to Apollo, "We need to go down there. A young boy was attacked by a group of wierdos. I wonder why. She then summoned Faery and flew down to them.

Grimm confided, "I use to work with them. My only friend amongst them helped me to escape from their gilden confinements." He then jumped up onto the baalcony. "And may or may not let that happen again."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:35 06/12/2013 by assassinelf
#163 Posted: 19:50:19 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Apollo stood in the room, overlooking the balcony. The fight had appeared to be over. "Well I missed the show. Quite unfortunate. Off to bed I guess." He said as he returned to his bed to sleep.

Freija found the security officer and he took away the cultists to the prison. She then walked over to Erola.
"Who do you think he is? And what did he mean by, 'may or may not happen again'?" She asked, thinking about it.

Arianna walked over to them as well. "He is in that room, want me to go check on him?"

"Yes, that would probably be a good idea." Freija stated.

Arianna nodded her head and walked over to the balcony and climbed over it and saw the boy on a bed. "Who are you and what connection do you have to those men?"
---
#164 Posted: 20:02:05 06/12/2013
"Well, I was taken in by them, but I escaped, and ever since they have chased me, and before you asked, by I may let that happen again, I mean, I'm a good Karateka. I would like to fight alongside your group." stated Grimm

Lorcarane looked over at Apollo, "ANd before I went down, what did you mean your not the hero type of person?

Canis walked over to Frieja and Erola, "Erola, why did you not alert the team first.I know the kid was in immediate danger, but you would still be put in danger too.."

"because I am impulsivee......"
---
#165 Posted: 22:17:13 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Arianna kneeled down and put her hand on Grimm's shoulder. "You can't always go off and causing trouble. You could get hurt or even killed by doing something so rash. You'll have to talk to Freija, the silver-haired girl out there if you want to join. I suppose you can sleep here and we will go over it in the morning... Okay?"

Apollo sighed. "I just can't be the person to always save the day, you know... Like, protect everyone and always defeat the bad guys. I can't do all of that. I can be your hero though. I will protect you."

Freija looked at Canis and then Erola. "Better think before we act next time. Canis is right, being impulsive may be a bad decision, but you saved him with some support. Heck, if it wasn't for all that noise you made, none of us would've noticed it hehe." She smiled and looked at the sky... Pitch black, barely illuminated by the distant lamps.
---
#166 Posted: 22:56:16 06/12/2013
Grimm responds with, "Hey! I was part of a cult. It's not like stopping being in a cult is acrime. Although, what makes it possible is..." before turning towards Arianna, "So I may join?"

Lorcarane stated, "That's basically what I meant. Anytime in it that I am being attacked, but don't really need help, let me deal with it, can you do that for me?"

Canis asked Eola, "So, you will never attempt something like this again"

Erola told Canis, "Of course not. Do you think I don't learn lessons Canis?" when Grimm walked in.

"I'm a skilled Karateka. I would like to travel with you."
---
#167 Posted: 23:17:36 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Apollo continued to lie in his bed. "As you wish. Now, get some rest, you got a big day ahead of you."

Freija took a look at the child. "Hmm." She mumbled as she looked at him. "You don't have any specific reason? Also, what makes you think you're a good Karateka? You were in trouble with those men. I think a Karateka would be able to take care of them. Erola... Did you have something to do with this? What were you doing out this late anyway? I thought you were asleep."

Arianna walked outside. "What do you mean, what makes it possible?"
---
#168 Posted: 23:29:09 06/12/2013
"I wasn't in trouble with the men. There were 3 more," Grimm stated whilst opning the closet to reveal 3 dead bodies, "And here they are." Told the young Karateka.

Lorcarane looked at Apollo. "I'm sorry if I sound bossy, but I don't want you to get hurt."

Canis asked the young Scholar, "Yeah. Why were you awake. You were the first to notice the Karateka, but do you know him?"

"Ok, yes, I know him. I'm the one who helped him escape. The bandit clan, and his cult, are one and the same." answered the Scholar, "There are you two lovebirds happy?"
---
#169 Posted: 23:48:15 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Arianna gasped as she saw the bodies. "D-did you kill these men?" She turned at the sight of the bloody bodies.

"I never killed a man, only beast. Did you do this at such a young age?" Freija asked. "This is terrible, first Makinzie kills her foster parents, now Erola was part of a bandit/cult clan and so is this boy. What else will we encounter on this journey? Anyway, we should all get to bed. We got a big day tomorrow."

Apollo sighed as he lie in his bed. "I need to think about something. I am going out for a bit." He said, getting up and putting on his armour. He then grabbed his custom bow and walked out the door. Lora thought he left because of what she said might have offended him. She decided to quietly follow him.

He walked out towards the river that divided Omis and the Moora Forest. "Does Lora think I am her hero? I am nothing like that. I couldn't save my brother... How can I save her. It's hopeless." He said as Lora watched and listened from behind a tree. "I shall make a promise though. If she ever fall into danger and one of our lives depended on it, I would sacrifice myself for her. No matter the cost, because... I love her."

(Apollo's resolve to protect Loracarane because he failed to save his brother.)
---
#170 Posted: 23:58:41 06/12/2013
"Oh I didn't kill them. They are just unconcious." Grimm stated before jumping out of the window and sleeping inside of a bush of fruit.

Lorcarane wasn't sure how to react to what Apollo was saying. "You have a brother?" she asked after a while of thinking about it.

Erola stated, "Hey, that's not fair! At least, for the boy it's not. He was taken in by them when he was a baby... He didn't know until the day we ran away. Niether did I. We thought it was a monastery.

Canis then asked her, "How did you find out?"

"A man, my father, was murdered before are eyes..."
---
#171 Posted: 00:24:42 07/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Arianna closed the door. "I am going back to bed." She said, walking away.

Freija looked at Erola. "I am sorry." She apologized. A loud voice suddenly boomed through the city.

"Attention! Where is the Mystic Arcana fragment?!" A woman's voice roared. "If nobody steps up, then we will resort to violence, it will be elegant, but bloody!"

[User Posted Image] (The mysterious girl)

Freija ran outside and hid from the girl and spied on her.
"My my my... It seems we have to get down and dirty. Well, I am prepared. She pulled out a baton with a spear tip on it. "Let's find our first victim."

"Is she going to kill people over this? She must've been a Battle Banquet attendee who wanted that. She is using foul play on them. I better stop her." Freija thought and signaled for Canis and Erola to come help her. Freija crushed a scan card and used it on the girl.

"What is this? Somebody who tries to fight me? I am up for the challenge!" The officer said.

Boss Battle
(Boss battle theme)

Scan Complete!
-Tylena
-Rune Fencer
-HP ~ Moderate
Weakness
-None
Immune
-Poison
-Silence
-Wound
Skills:
-Endark
-Enfire
-Wound Blade
-Heat Blitz

Freija, Canis and Erola all appeared and prepared to fight off the girl.
"Hahaha. Let's begin!" She shouted with delight.

She held up her baton, and enchanted it with Wound. She ran up to Canis and sliced and stabbed at him in lightning fast succession. "You'll never beat me at this speed." She laughed maniacally and quickly jumped backwards.

Freija used Enholy on everyone's weapons. "Let's get her." Freija then ran up and rolled and stabbed her, but the opposing Rune Fencer didn't flinch, she countered with her Wound baton, reducing her maximum health. "Ughh." She got back up and stabbed Tylena and kicked her down, Tylena then rolled away and ran up to Erola, smiling devilishly.

Erola looked scared and tried to dodge but Tylena's speed outmatched hers and streaks of flame swirled around Tylena's blade. "Heat Blitz!" She shouted as she swung and hit Erola with her blade and jumped back while a vortex of flame quickly hit he and faded away. "Too much for you?"

Canis charged and helped Freija attack Tylena, together trying to anticipate what she was going to do.
---
#172 Posted: 02:02:03 07/12/2013
Canis slammed his shield into the girl, causing her to stagger. He then slices at her legs and the woman fell down, but before Canis could react, she rolled away, and jumped up.

Erola then cast shadow shade, and jumped up into a window, so as to be farther from reach. She then looked around for some way to aid them, but saw nothing.

All of a sudden, out of no where, Grimm jumped out and kicked the baton from the woman's grip. "Haha!" hHe yelled at the top of his lungs.
---
#173 Posted: 02:17:29 07/12/2013 | Topic Creator
The woman quickly reacted to her being disarmed. She leaned back and did a backwards handstand, kicking Grimm as she flipped back and grabbed her baton before it fell to the ground. "Your skill is good, but not good enough." She then sliced at Grimm with Wound on her baton, causing Grimm's max health to go lower. She then swung her baton at the ground and focused, her baton charging up again, her target was Canis, she ran at him, jumping and flipping and used Heat Blitz again, dealing powerful fire damage along with the sting of her baton's blade. The vortex swirled around Canis, Freija used Enaque and slashed at the flame to douse it.

"Be careful Canis." Freija smiled, using a Mega-Potion to restore everyone's HP to their new current totals. "Take this!" She roared as she slashed Tylena with her water-enchanted rapier.

Tylena jumped back. "I've had enough of this. She targeted Erola and a faint glow appeared around Tylena. She was going to unleash the power of her Crisis Trance. "You just aren't good enough. Sadistic Surge!" She shouted and darted towards Erola, knocking outside into the middle of the road, she got up and out of the dust, Tylena charged at and stabbed and slashed Erola nearly forty times and finally launching her in the air with her baton and a large gravity sphere blowing her back down. Erola had lost all of her health points and fell unconscious.

OOOHHHH First time someone had fallen in battle. They don't actually, "die" they are considered Unconscious and unable to fight until revived.
---
#174 Posted: 02:26:29 07/12/2013
Grimm, who had grown a bit protective od Erola leaped towards the woman, and kicked her in the back of the head, before slapping her repeatedly. "How. Dare.You.Knock.Out.My.Blood.Sister!"

Canis looked at Freija, "Should we interrupt? Cuz' I'm not sure if we should interrupt that or not. It's kinda funny. Even though It could be potentially dangerous for the boy.

Erola just layed there. Peacefully being unconcious
---
#175 Posted: 02:40:04 07/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Tylena did a backwards somersault and flung Grimm off her and quickly recovered her injuries and slashed Grimm, again, lowering his health by Wound. "You want to be next?" She smiled and used Heat Blitz on the Karateka, severely damaging him. "Muahahahaha." She grinned as she slashed him and the flaming vortex hit him.

Freija was in slight shock. "Erola and that Karateka are siblings!? So that means, you're related to him as well. Did you know this?" She asked. "Well, let me know after this battle." She ran and slid next to Erola and kneeled down and used a Phoenix Feather to bring Erola back to consciousness and used an herb to heal her. "Be safe okay?" She asked and ran and used Enholy oh her rapier and slashed Tylena, who tried to counter with her Wound spell sword, but Freija's reflexes saved her from the attack.
---
#176 Posted: 22:27:10 07/12/2013
"I meant as in we mixed blood. DUh." Stated Grimm before flipping away from the Rune Fencer and throwing a rock at her head. It smacked her in the side of the head and knocked her about 4 inches away.

Canis jumped up and climbed into Lorcarane's room. "Where is she?" he asked himself before jumping back down into the battle. He leaped over to Frieja , "If we all attack from different directions, she can't escape all of us!" bfore telling Erola.

Erola then rolled over to Grimm and told him about the plan.
---
#177 Posted: 02:43:44 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Edited White Knight class. Removed Gravity Crush skill and added Windstorm and Bladestorm abilities.

Freija looked at Grimm. "I see, well sounds like a good plan, let's go!" Freija nodded and ran. Canis jumped out from one direction, Erola another and Grimm from the last. Tylena had appeared to be cornered but quickly jumped out of a small corner and Freija did a backflip to avoid colliding like Erola and Canis did. "She saw it coming. We have to surprise her. But how?" She asked herself.

Tylena then was hit by an incoming blast of wind. "Ouch. What was that?" She wondered and looked around.

"Kupo! To the rescue!" Arekkusu cheered as he flew down to Freija's side. "Let's get her, kupo!"

Freija nodded and smiled. She ran up and struck Tylena with her enchanted rapier and Arekkusu casted Snow Shard on Tylena to try and halt her movement, a shard of ice freezing to the ground and Tylena getting stuck in it.

"Kupo!" He cheered and used Geyser and hit her directly in the back.

Freija then kicked her down. "Now we have you."

An officer came running but Tylena grinned and jumped up and fled the scene. Freija sheathed her rapier. "Is everyone okay?"

SPOILS (Only those who participated got SPOILS. Don't worry, the others will level in the Battle Banquet.)

Freija leveled up ~ Level 9 > Level 16
Skills learned
Aura (S) - Imperil(10) Wound(16)/Spellblade - Heat Blitz

Canis leveled up ~ Level 9 > Level 16
Skills learned
Sentinel - Mow Down(15)

Erola leveled up ~ Level 9 > Level 16
Skills learned
Lore - Rimebolt(12)

Grimm leveled up ~ Level 8 > level 15
Skills learned
Kick - Power increase x1
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:24:36 08/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#178 Posted: 16:54:06 08/12/2013
Grimm and the rest celebrated the victory for a while.

Ooc: on the phone again
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:40 08/12/2013 by assassinelf
#179 Posted: 19:14:00 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: On smart phones, 9+ lines is = to 5 lines. Also, I am quite sad of how RPing has gone downhill on this site. 95% of these are one-liners for every post. I'm pretty sure Secrets of Edens' 170 posts = like 600 one-liners or more. I am appalled. Anyway, you guys are doing fine.

Apollo then heard a noise going through the leaves. "Who's there?!"

"Ahahhaahaha." A woman's voice laughed maniacally. "Oh, you love her, and lay down your life for her. Ahaha. When the time comes, you'll just sit in shock as I kill this girl!" She grinned as she held Loracarane and held a dagger up to her neck.

"Don't hurt her!" Apollo called out.

The girl laughed. "I thought you would lay down your life for her?! Well, I guess you can't and you'll have to break your promise."

Apollo clutched his hand. "I'll save you Lora!"

"Haha--- aggh." THe woman cringed as her eyes got wider and powerful force hit her, causing her to drop Loracarane. She quickly got up and ran and hugged Apollo, burying her face into his chestral area. Apollo put his hand on the back of her head.

"What happened?" He wondered as the woman fell to her knees and dropped her dagger.

A knight in blue armour stood behind the assassin woman. "Leave them be. You two, get out now. I shall handle this."

"Can't we help?" Apollo asked. "Please?"

"I suppose. Don't get yourself killed though."

Name: Kane
Role: White Knight
Weapon: Broadsword
Crisis Trance: Crissaegrim (Countless magical blades of force slash enemies)
History: Kane was a well known knight in the country of Gallia. He fought many battles and swore an oath to avenge the death of his mother and father who died at the hands of an assassin of Eden. His skill is second to none of all knights in Gallia, surpassing natural swordsman and paladins. He served the priest, Felmore, until his death and set out to journey to Eden by finding the last airship to travel there. Along his way he has felled multiple enemies and believes his wrong-doings will catch with him and haunt him.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Skills: Level 16
Lumina-
-Heal
-Veil
-Restore

Saintly Sword-
-Judgement Blade
-Windstorm

"Now. I take it you can fight?" The knight asked.

"Yes. I can." Apollo nodded. "And so can she."

Kane readied his sword. "Well then, let's fight her!" He shouted towards the assassin who then recovered and began to counter.

(Battle Theme vs. the Assassin)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:55 08/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#180 Posted: 01:51:00 09/12/2013
Lorcarane summoned Yamato-Takeru and then cast Geyser,"Now does that hurt sweetie?" she asked mockingly, then jumped up into a tree. SHe then cast flame on the assassin. She looked at Apollo, and sent Yamato TAkeru to tell him something. "If we all attack at the same time, we may be able to disable her." explained the Elemental before blasting a beam of light at the woman.
---
#181 Posted: 21:10:40 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Apollo nodded his head to Lora. He readied his bow as Kane gripped his sword and had the passionate look of battle on his face. Apollo signalled to attack. He counted and said three and with a dash, they all attacked. Apollo fired an arrow, Yamato Takeru use Hamaon, Lora used Flame, and Kane slashed with Windstorm, the vortex hit her and knocked her down and vanished. She seemed to take some heavy damage from it.

"It is not worth it to fight us anymore. Unless you wish to lay down your life." Kane said, pointing his blade to her head.

"That's what you think." She chuckled and reached into her pocket and pulled out some dust. "Go!" She hollered and threw the dust and it vanished in a second, but the assassin was gone.

Kane sheathed his sword. "Damn it. How did she get away. A good escape plan. Obviously she knew something would happen."

(Victory Theme)

SPOILS
Apollo leveled up ~ Level 9 > 16
Skills learned~
Song - Warrior Hymn(11)/ Love Sonata(15)
Saboteur Magic - Imperil(15)

Loracarane leveled up ~ Level 9 > 16
Skills learned ~
Destruct - Electrocute(16)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:56 10/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#182 Posted: 14:09:39 10/12/2013
"It seems as id, somehow, we have gained enemies in high places. Let's go back to the group. And Kane, you seem like a skilled fighter, do you want to adventure with our group?"

Canis looked around at the celebrating group, "Does anyone know where Lorcarane and Apollo went?" he asked the best Rune Fencer he knew, Frieja. "Do you have any idea?"

Erola then looked at the ground, "I see slight marking in the ground here. So they probably went in that direction..."
---
#183 Posted: 17:11:25 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Kane looked up at the sky. "She didn't bare the insignia of any kingdom. She was just some killer rogue wandering around for someone to find and kill. That was you." He said, pointing at Loracarane. "Besides, how do you know of my name? Have you heard about me before? I suppose I have been called the Legion of One before, due to my skills as a knight and impressive feats. I don't know. I would need to think on it, I will accompany you back though."

Freija walked over to Canis and Erola. "I don't. I imagine they are probably in the inn still. Maybe eating I suppose." She looked around in search of something. "Hey, where is Grimm at? If he even ran out to cause more trouble I will just have to do this to him!" She moderately joked as she swung her rapier, using Heat Blitz at the air. "I don't think he would like that very much."
---
#184 Posted: 17:22:12 10/12/2013
Grimm then ran back, "Hey! Lorca aand Apollo are by the lake with a wierd guy!" he shouted before pointing iin the direction of where they were. "And I saw a woman running away from thier location, which can't be a coincedence, can it?"

Erola declared, "We should go to them!"

Canis agreed, "Yes, I agree with them. The man could be dangerous, or a potential party member for are finding Eden cause. I have noticed our lack of a white knight, and that could be a possible problem. Or it may not be, but I don't want to find out."
---
#185 Posted: 18:11:06 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Freija looked at Grimm. "Really? Well thank you. I guess we should go now!" She then took off with Canis, Erola, and Grimm towards the lake.

Apollo heard armour and guard bangles clanging from a distant. "Could that be Canis? Maybe Freija?"

Kane looks back. "Friends of yours I hope?"

Apollo nodded. "If I am right, yes." He said, scratching his head.

"I hope your right. I have seen enough action today." Kane responded as he rolled his eyes and withdrew his sword.

Freija, Canis, Grimm, and Erola finally caught up to Apollo and Lora.
"Oh, hello there." Freija smiled and put her fisted hand on her heart to salute the knight. "That garb, insignia, that sword. It can't be!? The Legion of One!?" She thought. "It's nice to meet you, The Legion of One."

Kane's eye-brow rose. "Impressive. You know about me huh? Well, nice to meet you too- uh..." He said, "I never caught your name."

"Freija. A Rune Fencer of Hyrien." She said, shaking Kane's hand.

"Kane. Pleasure." He smiled.

Arekkusu soon came flying over. "Kupo...kupokupokupo!" He cried. You left me and Arianna at the inn, kupo!"

"I am sorry Arekkusu, I thought you wanted to stay with Arianna. I am sorry." Freija smiled, stroking the moogle's head. He then giggled and cheered.

"KUPO!" He giggled. He jumped for joy and flew around.

Apollo shouted. "Heyyyyyyyyyyy, umm. Shouldn't we get back to the inn? Based on the night, It is almost midnight. We should get back and rest."

"You're right." Freija said.

"Something happening tomorrow?" Kane asked.

"The Omis Battle Banquet." Apollo answered.

Kane crossed his arms. "Hmm, seems like fun. Mind if I come watch?"

"I guess. Why not." Freija smiled.
---
#186 Posted: 18:20:56 10/12/2013
OOc: Interesting.
---
#187 Posted: 18:23:45 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: What?
---
#188 Posted: 18:45:29 10/12/2013
Ooc: Kane. I wish he was younger.
---
#189 Posted: 18:51:47 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh really? Well, let's get back to posting : D I figured, we need an older character. He's only 26. That aint that old.
---
#190 Posted: 19:00:44 10/12/2013
Ooc: True... I was actually hoping that Erola could date the White Night... May I design a encounter? As in with a monster, after Tournament.

Erola looked at Kane. She decided to analyze him while he slept. Not in the creepyh way of course, but she didn't usually trust people with big names, so while everyone was asleep, she watched him. It was interesting because, ( Crescent, you design the rest..)
---
#191 Posted: 19:08:34 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I don't know. I think we can try and find something. Actually, at some points, character will leave temporarily and some might return. And CYNDERLUV8801 might not return, so Gladiator has opened up again, well all classes are available for duplicating. Like 2 Defenders or 2 Sages etc....

(Okay)
Erola had scanned Kane while sleeping in his room at the inn. She found out that Kane had single-handedly wiped out over 1000 troops in armies. He was given the title of "Legion of One" by these feats. He had many thoughts and memories bound up inside him which would be an emotional burden to him and others so he 'forgot them. She couldn't really find out much on him.

Erola quietly closed the door and headed back to the dorm where she and Arianna were sleeping. Arianna saw her in the hall.
"Erola? What were doing in Kane's room?"
---
#192 Posted: 19:19:05 10/12/2013
"Nothing. Ok, well.... I scanned him. I thought he's dangerous. So I scanned him." she then looked directly at Arianna, "Arianna, he killed thousands of troops. Most likely unmercilessly, but he has lost many memories. He's called legion of one.

Lorcarane woke up and looked around. She heard Erola and Arianna's voices coming from outside, so she looked out at them. "Legion of one" was all she heard.
---
#193 Posted: 20:18:09 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Arianna looked at Erola funny. "Is this what you do at night when people are asleep? Scan them?" She rolled her eyes, confused and walked towards the dorm. "I don't even wanna know. Good night."

As Loracarane looked up, she saw Apollo was missing... Again. She decided if she should go search for him.

Apollo was downstairs at a table, talking to Reagan. Reagan abruptly stood up. She called for Seiryu and walked out the door.
"Is something okay with her. What does she mean, Tragedy of the Fallen Star?" Apollo asked himself.

Reagan opened the door to a stormy night. "Must've started just a bit ago. It doesn't matter." She proceeded to walk through the rain, heading back towards the graveyard, but what was there, nobody knew. She walked down the steps to go to the crypt. After proceeding through it, she looked around and pressed a switch, moving a casket and revealing a faint, crystal blue light. She jumped down into the pit and landed in a corridor, the walls painted blue. She walked through the corridor and saw a giant, circular room. "The Fallen Stars. She whispered and saw three large meteors in a triangle formation pattern. "The fourth is yet to come. That exact spot." She said, looking at a tile, painted with a marking, representing the landing spot. "Tonight is the night."
---
#194 Posted: 20:52:42 10/12/2013
Lorcarane followed Reagan through the night, and heard everything she had mentioned. "Reagan, what are you talking about? The 4th star?"

Erola layed down in her bed, thought about myths and legends she had read about when she had been with the bandits.

Canis dreams of Frieka throughout the night
---
#195 Posted: 23:55:11 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Reagan looked back. "You mustn't be here. Leave now! Before something bad happens to you! This is for your own safety, please hurry and get!" She commanded.

"And so it begins. The falling of the fourth star. Hahahaha, I see you have some important reason as to why your here to see it." A man's voice called.

Reagan looked in front of her and then at Lora. "Go, hurry!"

"We wouldn't want our guest to leave would we? Let's have them stay." He said and commanded the gates be closed..

"Damn. Lora, you shouldn't have done this." Reagan sighed. "But now you're forced to fight this. I came to try and collect a fragment of the fourth star. It contains a shard of the Mystic Arcana. We are inside Purgatorio! This why I needed to come here, but now, we're both stuck, so we gotta fight."

The man teleported in front of Lora and Reagan.
[User Posted Image] (The Necromancer)

(Boss vs. Helldmoir)
"I am Helldmoir. High Necromancer of Purgatorio, glad you came to die tonight. Shall we begin?" Helldmoir taunted.

Reagan drew her silver javelin, while Seiryu morphed into a large, reddish dragon. "GO boy!" Reagan said and held her arm high.

[User Posted Image] (Seiryu's morphed form)

Reagan charged towards Helldmoir with her spear and jumped in the air, she crashed down and missed as he teleported away.
Reagan crushed one of Freija's scan cards and learned of his parameters.

Helldmoir - Necromancer
HP - Very High
Weakness
-None
Immune
-All Status
Skills
-Flux
-Apocalypse
-Deprotectga
-Deshellga
-Debarrier
-Conjure ~ Hades (Casts Black Cauldron which deals Non-Elemental damage and bestows random status ailments)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:31:43 11/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#196 Posted: 00:30:45 11/12/2013
Lorcarane instinctively summoned her two elementals before casting Geyser.It hit the Necromancer seconds before he could teleport, but he teleported away before it took it's full effect. She then looked at Reagan, "You wouldn't want to fight this guy alone would you?" Before Yamato-Takeru blasted a beam of light at the necromancer. Faery then attempted to ram into the side of the necromancer, but he teleported out of the way. He then casted Flux.
---
#197 Posted: 01:11:41 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Only 1 elemental can be on the field at a time. Faerie can only heal, not attack.
---
#198 Posted: 03:01:59 11/12/2013
ooc: Ok, I take faery off the field.

Lorcarane looked at Regan, 'maybe if you attack multiple places at once, you can get him!" before Yamato Takeru swept a beam of light across the area. Anytime the Necromancer teleported away, the beam quickly caught up to him. Lorcarane then cast geyser again, with the same effect. She then tried flame, wich had residual effects. "Use attacks that have lasting effects!"
---
#199 Posted: 21:31:05 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Reagan looked at Loracarane. "He's catching on, look, decoys!" She said, pointing to four Helldmoirs. She jumped in the air, and threw her javelin down away from Helldmoir while Yamato Takeru attacked him, causing him to teleport right in the spear's wake, upon arriving the spear struck him and he quickly looked up and saw Reagan gracefully land with it and jumped backwards to retreat his spells.

Helldmoir teleported away and held his hand high. He swung it and casted Deprotectga on Reagan and Loracarane. (Deprotectga and all De-aga spells are enemy exclusive spells. They just affect a wide radius as opposed to deprotect affecting a single target)

Reagan and Loracarane staggered a bit due to their lowered defenses. "We can't lose!" Reagan said. "We got to get that Mystic Arcana piece!"

Reagan was then hit by a mighty blast of Flux and flew into the air, Seiryu, now gigantic flew and spiraled into Helldmoir, bashing him into a wall while Reagan recovered. A white aura came from her and she used White Draw to heal herself and Lora. "We need to watch out for his spells, so be careful."

Lora nodded her head and kept casting away at Helldmoir. He then swung his hand and casted Deshellga, lowering their magic defense. "You fools! That fragment is for lord Archael."

Reagan was shocked. "Archael, the same Archael in Eden!?"

"Yes, now you insolent wretch, face your demise!" Helldmoir tormented her and casted Apocalypse, severely damaging Lora, Reagan and Seiryu (Elementals and Evokers share HP)

Reagan quickly casted White Draw to recover the lost health and used Lancet to recover some extra HP and MP from Helldmoir.

Seiryu flew next to Reagan and used Icy Mist to try and freeze Helldmoir but it did not succeed. Reagan used Javelin and Jumped into the air and threw a magical rain of spears down on Helldmoir, a large target struck and he was not quick enough to escape.
---
#200 Posted: 22:57:40 11/12/2013
Ooc: Can I try to combine spells?

Lorcarane cast geyser multiple times befor casting flame in a different area causing him to take half damage from geyser, full damage from flame. "Helldmoir, you cannot defeat us!" shouted Lorcarane, before switching Yamato out with Faery. She jumped towards the first of the metorite rocks. Helldmoir cast a spell, but instead of affecting her, it hit the rock, she then performed the technique with flame and Geyser usage. Helldmoir then summoned Hades.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me