Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Dragons (Still accepting!)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Clash of the Dragons (Still accepting!) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#151 Posted: 01:44:03 02/11/2013
Cale followed shortly behind. The door closed and ceiled air tight, "Alright, lets get back out of this atmosphere," Gledor made his way to the control room. Cale joined him on the bridge as it started for the stars, "Set coarse for Galileo's mother ship."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#152 Posted: 21:35:08 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Deep in Icestorm's mind he was worryed at what his brother would do to him.
---
SC
#153 Posted: 06:26:50 03/11/2013
"Permission to board, General Galileo?" Gledor asked as they drew near the larger battle ready war ship, "We have precious cargo to bring to your attention."

Cale typed up a short addition, "We have had no luck in making the inhabitants relocate for the mining operations."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#154 Posted: 17:19:39 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Permission granted." A control officer said. "Proceed to landing bay 29."

Then Galileo's voice came over the radio. "This better be important. For your lives sake.
---
SC
#155 Posted: 23:34:55 03/11/2013
Cale typed up a message, "As if you have the time to fire on us. The bass cannon would tear this ship apart," but he did not send it, to avoid further conflict. He deleted it. "Proceeding," he sent. His ship flew around to the bay to enter the ship. Taking position on the landing pad, the ship opened its doors to allow the dragons to step out. Cale and Gledor accompanied Icestorm out, more of a protective pattern to ensure they were not fired on.
---
#156 Posted: 23:47:45 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Galileo was waiting there to see what they had brought. He then saw Icestorm and grined. "Well, well, well look at what we have here; It's Icestorm."

"You know why I'm here Galile! I'm here to negotiate a treaty with you." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#157 Posted: 03:19:24 04/11/2013
Cale and Gledor allowed Icestorm to step forward to speak to his brother. Waiting silently as the terms of the matte at hand were discussed. Unknowing whether they should leave, which they didn't want to, but if ordered.
---
#158 Posted: 01:13:47 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"A treaty huh?" Galileo sat down. "Well say what you want."

"If I offer myself as prisoner to you you must promise to leave this planet alone. All I ask is for you to leave this planet in peace." Icestorm said.

"Hummm...... and if not?" Galileo asked.

"Then I will use the ultimate weapon on your entire fleet." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#159 Posted: 05:30:47 06/11/2013
Cale perked up, Is... No, not now. It isn't ready for space. Sound requires a medium to travel. It is useless here. he thought quickly before tuning to Gledor.

Gledor shrugged at the worried gesture. Only to return his worry with a "Don't seem so distracted" motion back toward Galileo. Cale nodded nervously as they bother returned their attention to the matter at hand.

Cale, in deep thought, accessed the communicator via electrical pulses. Making it type up a message to send back to his ship, "Speed up the Bass research, we need it space capable... Fast. We may need to make a flee from this ship."
---
#160 Posted: 19:58:26 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh and is it that base cannon? Huh Icestorm? HA! You think I didn't prepare for that? You thought wrong!" Galileo said. "My ship is sheled from sound of that cannon."

"It's not the cannon you should be worried about Galileo." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#161 Posted: 06:09:35 07/11/2013
Impossible to be fully protected from a sound like bass. It is more of the motion of the waves, not the ear rattling tune. The bass would shake the ship to pieces... That is if it is held on target long enough, Cale pondered the possibilities, Wait... How did Galileo know about our Bass Cannon? We never said anything before. he paused for a second again, Besides the point, what is this dragon talking about. If not the cannon, then what?

Gledor could tell Cale was in deep thought with himself, What is he getting at? More importantly, why did we bring Icestorm, the, practically, leader of the so called hostile planet to the mother ship? We've known him only minutes, close to an hour now. he started to step forward, but stopped with only a raised paw.
---
#162 Posted: 18:31:04 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Galileo saw Gledor raise his paw. "If you have something to say speak your words now." He said.
---
SC
#163 Posted: 03:06:13 08/11/2013
Gledor shook his head, "Just an itch, sir," he covered himself while rubbing his aided paw against the floor. Cale too oddly watched his friend, but made nothing too much about it.
---
#164 Posted: 17:46:21 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Galileo turned his attention back at Icestorm. "Now why should I be worried Icestorm? I know you won't kill a living creature." He said.

"You're right I won't kill a living creature but I will wound them if it means they will not comply to my treaty." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#165 Posted: 20:46:44 08/11/2013
Cale too turned back to Icestorm trying to figure out what he was talking about. Wont kill... But might if wounds are too serious. Sure hope it's a duel and not an ambush. he stirred in his thoughts, Couldn't we just leave and not have anything to do with this fight? Gledor had to sit down thinking this conversation is going to be a long one v one conversation.
---
#166 Posted: 21:32:49 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"If you want to give yourself in then fine. I will leave your planet alone but I will not leave your planet's orbit." Galileo said. "Cale, Gledor take Icestorm to the prison compound on my ship."
---
SC
#167 Posted: 06:59:12 10/11/2013
"Et, sir. Why would you stay?" Gledor stepped forward to stand just ahead of Icestorm, "Why not leave? Is he not what you wanted? Your brother?" Cale too came up along Icestorm's other side with a nodd of agreeance.Cale still retrieved an energy collar to restrain Icestorm.
---
#168 Posted: 22:10:30 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"One this is my ship. And why would I leave if all I got is right here?" Galileo said putting the dark matter in a chamber.

Icestorm resisted a little when Cale put the collar on him.
---
SC
#169 Posted: 02:49:29 11/11/2013
"With all do respect general, but do you even have a family? Besides your brother? Someone to go back to?" Gledor continued, "Why should this be all you have, not only are you keeping your crew here, which most would have someone waiting for them, but it is also hurting you in finding happiness." Cale started to worry his friend's actions were the best idea, but still interesting and... well, true. Was there just hatred to this dragon?
---
#170 Posted: 21:14:20 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Careful at what you say Commander you're going into uncharted territory now." Galileo said in a warning type tone. "And I'm keeping them here because I want to teach them a little lesson. And I'm keeping any emergency supplies from reaching the planet." He said. "Now take Icestorm to the prisoner level."
---
SC
#171 Posted: 05:18:51 12/11/2013
Gledor nodded, "Yes, sorry sir. We'll take him down now," Gledor was rather annoyed, but didn't let it show. Taking the lead tether from Cale, he followed what he knew of the ship to the cell blocks, "What could he possibly want from your? Especially being way down here."

Cale sat quietly as Gledor allowed Icestorm into an empty cell.
---
#172 Posted: 14:26:15 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"He knows my ultimate weapon won't work without me. It is a secret space cannon that is hidden. In fact you see it every full moon." Icestorm said implying that the moon itself is the cannon. "But luckily Galileo doesn't know where the cannon is. I only will use the cannon as a last resort." He said.
---
SC
#173 Posted: 00:26:35 13/11/2013
Cale tilted his head, More technologically advanced than the kaiju military had expected. Turning to Icestorm, with a slight grin with back slanted eyes.

"Seems we both thought you were talking about our ship at first," Gledor said, "How long have you been on this planet?"
---
#174 Posted: 01:18:17 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"For over 1050 years. So I had plenty of time to build it." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#175 Posted: 01:43:11 13/11/2013
"Really, so this war?" Gledor was ever so curious about the battle. He has been here that long, then what really sparked the war. Cale was now eager to see the moon weapon, was it anything like his bass cannon? How effective is it against and armada. And how it would have the energy to work efficiently enough to take out a ship like this.
---
#176 Posted: 02:41:56 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"No I came here long before the war started." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#177 Posted: 03:45:20 15/11/2013
Gledor nodded, "Oh, alright... So what are you going to do now? He said he's stopping any aid to the planet," he let the cell lock between them. Cale turned back to his friend, "I mean, its hard to get something done behind bars(I'm guessing energy field cell(power wall... Idk what it called)).
---
#178 Posted: 04:14:37 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"If only I had someway to contact Commander Jones. He's second in command of earth's defense." Icestorm said banging on the energy bars. He got shocked by the bars and he quickly went to his knees from the shock.
---
SC
#179 Posted: 04:11:16 18/11/2013
Cale reached up to touch the bars mostly reaching for Icestorm's aid, and his paw was stopped by it. It did not effect him, or as much as anyone could see it didn't, and he managed to get his paw through. Resting it on Icestorm's shoulder, "He's says to be careful, they can be quite strong," he paused to speak for himself, "We can descend to give message if you want?"
---
#180 Posted: 13:42:51 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"You're right. They are strong. We've managed to hold back Galileo's forces this long we can still give a very good fight." Icestorm got to his feet. "Now here's what I want you to tell commander Jones. I want you to tell him to prepare for battle. Tell them to first gather a small rescue party to free me then prepare the tanks to attack the ground forces. Then finally get their war ships ready for battle." Icestorm said. "I trust that you will get there."
---
SC
#181 Posted: 05:12:46 19/11/2013
"You expect to be freed from here?" Gledor looked about the large ship, "Must be one hell of a rescue party," he grinned slightly, "Well we will pass the message the best we can."

Cale pulled back a little faster than he went through. Wigging his toes a little, he put his paw back down. He nodded in agreeance with Gledor's reply.
---
#182 Posted: 16:51:46 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Heh heh Galileo won't see this coming." Icestorm said to himself.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:30:09 19/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#183 Posted: 20:45:47 19/11/2013
Gledor noted Icestorm's behavior, "We'll return when and if we can," he made a quick bow before walking back toward the ship bays. Cale soon took lead as they entered the landing docs.
---
#184 Posted: 22:36:20 19/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Shortly after Gledor and Cale left Galileo appeared just outside Icestorm's cell. "Well I asume that your quarters are to your likeing?"

"Galileo the earth dragons will never surrender to you. They are strong!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#185 Posted: 03:24:35 20/11/2013
OOC: I just noticed... It's been just you and me twice now hasn't it? First the After the Destruction of The Sun and now this. We still role along too lol.

Cale entered the ship to find his crew had gone out on their own, "I assume they wish to look around and stretch their legs, but I'm not for sure, sir," Gledor commented as the walked into the bridge. Cale took his spot behind the main controls. Cale waved a "doesn't matter" gesture as he powered the ship with a push of a button. Pulling a lever, the landing gear retracted, and he turned the analog stick to make it turn toward the bay exit.
---
#186 Posted: 03:53:07 20/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I noticed that too. Lol! Also I'm waiting for your reply to Icestorm on the endangered elementals.
---
SC
#187 Posted: 04:06:32 22/11/2013
OOC: sorry, I try to be on every night here, but sometimes I miss it.

Cale's ship exited the bay and returned to open space. Looking down on the planet below, "Permission to return to planet surface for further debates?" Cale requested once more.
---
#188 Posted: 04:23:44 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Permission granted proceed on current course."
---
SC
#189 Posted: 05:41:09 22/11/2013
Cale accelerated his ship into the planet's atmosphere. Upon reentry, the heat effected the power supply. Cords overheated and separate, melting covers and super heating wires. Without a full crew, the ship could not react properly. Coolant systems required a duel.effort to keep track of usage. This reentry fried converters.

On the last ounce of energy, Cale reached up and pulled a yellow lever. Four silvery rods shot up from the floors to stop on the ceiling. His chare folded down into the floor, and the control panel slide to the fore glass. Cale stood ready as the hull went dark and the ship started to rattle. He only smiled sharply.

From the dark a bright yellow bolt of electricity shot out like lightning at one of the poles. Right on contact, the lights were back on in the bridge. "Do hold on... To something," the vocal electricity was a bunch of green bolts shooting out to the rods. The rattling began to settle, and the view started leveling out. Firing more bolts out at the rods, the ship slowed the descent to the planet's surface. Flying it over to their previous landing position. The gear lowered to the ground as the ship powered down again.

"You can control this ship with just pure electricity?" Gledor got up from his buckled down position.

Cale smiled again, not as sharply, "Because... It is my... ship, Gledor," Cale replied as he made his way down to the ship's doorway to the outside world which was once again the dragon planet.
---
#190 Posted: 17:35:44 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Just shortly after Cale and Gledor landed a couple of ships came over the hill along with a couple of tanks. The tanks made there way to Cale's ship but the ships remained hovering above them. A hatch on one take opened up and commander Jones stuck his head out. "Well what a surprise to see you two here again." He said.
---
SC
#191 Posted: 04:20:00 26/11/2013
Gledor nodded to the tank rider, "Yeah, wasn't planned on our end either," he stepped out closer to them, "Icestorm turned himself in as prisoner to Galileo. He asked us to return to tell you to be ready battle. He needs a small rescue party to free him. Said to start with ground troops, and them move to war ships," Gledor looked about the small response party, "We have no further Intel besides what you might be up against." Cale placed a large disk shaped device in the grass in the middle of the area. It was a hologram projection of the ships.
---
#192 Posted: 18:29:46 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Humm......we'll need a all the war ships we can get to go against that fleet." Commander Jones said. He then went on his radio. "Calling all troops, calling all troops! Prepare for battle! All ground troops report to my current location and all ship personal report to your stations and await my orders in earth orbit.
---
SC
#193 Posted: 05:13:55 27/11/2013
"We'd gladly fight, but we don't have a battle ready ship," Gledor added as Cale Instructed him to translate. Cale looked over a few burned areas along the outside of the ship, "Needs new heat shields for reentry, or it will fall apart next time. A full crew, and up to par energy shielding."
---
#194 Posted: 19:13:48 27/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Very well our mechanics are the best at what they do they'll get your ship battle ready." Commander Jones said.
---
SC
#195 Posted: 08:07:39 28/11/2013
"Whoa whoa, hey," Gledor stepped up, "We said we would, but that doesn't mean we will. We were drafted by Galileo just for having a flyable ship. We didn't plan to fight anyone," he added. Cale nodded as Gledpr spoke.
---
#196 Posted: 02:36:07 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"But we need more personal carriers and we don't have any that are Kaiju class ships. We'll repair your ships reentry shelding and upgrade it's energy shelding." Commander Jones said.
---
SC
#197 Posted: 06:42:47 29/11/2013
Cale looked up quietly, "Huh... He's thinking," Gledor said sitting slowly to the ground. Looping and nodding, Cale finally looked back to the dragons before him. Walking over to Jones, he raised his paw up and pointed it to the sky, "He says, 'Let's fly'," Gledor added with a short sigh, "What type of shielding do you have in mind? It can't be too demanding, the Captain is the only one capable of flying the ship right now. I believe the Kaiju types are rather complicated to learn, referring to the ship."
---
#198 Posted: 16:22:06 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's a experimental type on shealding that we've been working on from captured Kaiju ships that can at some degree can make your entire ship invisible but only for a short time." Jones said.
---
SC
#199 Posted: 03:18:26 01/12/2013
"Well," Gledor paused looking to Cale, "How soon will all this be ready? Dont need to be too hasty if it is still experimental."

Cale nodded slowly as he too thought about the offer. The ship was well equipped for large targets within an atmosphere, but not so much space fights. An experimental shield is better than none, which is pretty much what they have.
---
#200 Posted: 05:10:24 01/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Two maybe three days tops." Jones said. He turned to everyone. "We will finally win this war!!!"
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me