Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Lab of Mistakes: Escape from Hell [PRIVATE]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Lab of Mistakes: Escape from Hell [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
StarTheDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#151 Posted: 03:23:17 25/10/2013
OOC: eue I'm happy you likey my character. :3

Some where down the hall, a metal clinking sound could be heard. Up ahead, Micheal had taken two of his quills and started trying to pick the lock with them. He grunted as he bent his arms around the bars of his cage, trying to avoid getting his quills ripped out or stuck. His fingers maneuvered his make-shift pick around the inner workings of the lock, trying to move the pins to unlock the door. However, with a sharp snap, his quill splintered into pieces and he sat back with a frustrated sigh.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#152 Posted: 10:42:14 25/10/2013
Aiden struggled to sit upright, most of his body was still recovering from the shock of the reset. He had no idea what had happened though, the chip had erased recent memories in his mind. All he knew was that this group, these people staring him down, were very important. They held some sort of piece of his ever-expanding puzzle.
"Wh-who are you guys? Why are you staring at me?" he asked meekly. A small part of him was surprised that he even spoke for some reason, and he felt slightly liberated. At least he wasn't like the other experiments in his group. How horrible would it be to be trapped inside his own head?

OOC: I hope im not confusing anyone or anything...
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#153 Posted: 12:56:19 25/10/2013
Khim smiled. "Im khim... we are all gonna go outside... You wanna come Aiden? I would really be happy if you did." She said smiling in his general direction. She was still by his side.

Jasper looked surprised. "child this thing just tried to slaughter us and you want him to come with us?" She asked crossing her arms.

"yes. Yes i do." Khim said
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
time master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3229
#154 Posted: 15:10:21 25/10/2013
"...you are insane kid" was all storm could add to this
---
sometimes a leader must learn to follow
time master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3229
#155 Posted: 20:35:24 30/10/2013
OOC: 5 days
---
sometimes a leader must learn to follow
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7190
#156 Posted: 21:15:26 30/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOc: sorry been busier than hell. :c

Saphira popped her knuckles, watching this whole ordeal. "I don't see anything wrong with bringing him along. We all have potential to snap and attack...." She grunted as she stood back up. "Let's just see how it goes.... and let's get out of here.... now."
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
StarTheDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#157 Posted: 06:06:22 31/10/2013
Leeland nodded in agreement, speaking up for the first time. "I'll go along with what Saphira says.", she chirped, her voice cracking half way through the sentence. She did trust the wolf girl, but it wasn't like she had much of a choice. If she tried to make it on her own, she'd be caught in a heartbeat. Her strategy was to stay with the group as long as it benefited her survival.

As he sat in his cell, he could hear the others down the hallways somewhere. "Hello?", he called out, gripping his cage bars, "Is some one there? Hey?!" His quills raised away from his skin as he became hopeful, flexing outward.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#158 Posted: 06:09:45 05/11/2013
OOC: Sorry about the delay. First i was waiting for ezio< then i got swamped with work. Ill pau more attention now

Aiden nodded to noone in particular. Going outside sounded like a good idea. He had never been outside before, as far as he could remember that is. He glanced at each person that was around him wrought with confusion.

What did I do to make them act like this to me?

He stood up slowly, his legs numb and wobbly. "Lets go outside. I'm ready..."
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#159 Posted: 01:22:20 06/11/2013
Khim smiled grabbing for his hand and pulled on it slightly. "Yay im glad your feeling better aiden!" She said sweetly.

Jasper watched carefully and then sighed. "Yes lets go."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7190
#160 Posted: 02:47:50 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Saphira's ears twitched, as she picked up a new voice. "Uh, y'all hear that? It sounds like another person." She said, as she followed the voice. Hopefully they'll follow her. Might as well used the scents to find the new person. The redhead allowed her nose to lead her as she searched for Michael.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me