Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Anthro schools for the Righteous and the Damned.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Anthro schools for the Righteous and the Damned. [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#151 Posted: 11:45:02 03/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"But, sir. Some mortals will say that the most similar scrolls were included in the Bible, while others were tossed out by the Catholic church. They'll think the Bible was put together by the mortals and not by God. They'll also say that the Bible was lost in translation." Said Anthony.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#152 Posted: 03:16:38 07/10/2013
"Ah, yes..." Chesed said, nodding, growing saddened. "And that is why we must work to open their eyes to the truth, through everything we do." He turned to the class. "Any ideas on how we can do that?"
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#153 Posted: 19:31:08 07/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Follow the example of Jesus?" Xavier asked.
#154 Posted: 04:56:22 09/10/2013
"Yes," Chesed replied. "And what exactly is that example?"
---
#155 Posted: 11:37:57 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Live as a servant, love thy neighbor, love thy enemy, love God." Xavier replied.
#156 Posted: 03:33:19 11/10/2013
"We have to love the mortals, for who they are," Linaria chimed in. "Jesus spent his time with the sinners, not the righteous, and he accepted them. He didn't try to change them, but loved them where they were. I think it's most important to show them that - love."

Chesed nodded to both of the students. "You're both correct. Love is a running theme and is very important. And now these three remain. Faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." He paused to take a breath, letting his words sink in.
---
#157 Posted: 17:26:29 11/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Actually Linaria, Jesus commands that the mortals be made new, a new creation, which constitutes changing them." Anthony corrected.
#158 Posted: 04:01:34 12/10/2013
Linaria turned to Anthony and nodded. "Yes, he does want them to change," she agreed. "But he loves them even before they change, while they're still sinners. If he didn't, how would they ever see his love and turn to him to change?"

Chesed leaned back, watching the students. He enjoyed the fact that they were discussing things amongst themselves. He'd chime in again eventually, but for now, he'd listen.
---
#159 Posted: 17:16:31 12/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, you do have a valid and real point there." Said the rabbit.
#160 Posted: 03:44:32 16/10/2013
Chesed nodded. "Yes, it is true." He glanced around the room. "Does anyone else have anything to say?"
He noticed Des frown deeply. "Yes," the young jaguar said. "We can't show the mortals love. They can't see us. Not unless God opens their eyes. All we can do for them is defend them! That's what we should be spending our strength and energy on. Satan's army is strong and he'd like nothing more than to deny the truth from them, to disprove God's love and the promises from His word. That's why the mortals are deceived. That's why the won't believe the words clearly set before them in the Bible as truth." He paused, crossing his arms over his chest. "The real war is with Satan. We should be spending our time dealing with him and not with trying to show the mortals something they'll only be drawn away from again as long as he's free to interfere." He finished and his frown remained. Chesed frowned himself, caught off guard, having no answer. Not even his other-half seemed to have a response as silence followed.

-----------------------

Linaria watched Des, completely shocked at his response. He'd always been so kind and caring. He'd always wanted to help the humans through healing ministry or some other earthly ministry to them. He'd never once before talked about war and fighting and standing up to Satan. She had no idea where it was coming from, but she certainly wanted to know!
---
#161 Posted: 11:55:01 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
A voice suddenly spoke to all the angels in that room. "Des is right, he has great wisdom in this matter. Your mission is not to preach or to teach the mortals, your job is to defend. Des has remembered that." The voice of Jesus said. "Truly the truth has come to all of you from the mouth of a child that has the spiritual wisdom of an elder."
#162 Posted: 16:17:57 16/10/2013
Linaria was shocked by Jesus's words. She glanced again to Des. Yes, Jesus was right. He did speak truth. And wisdom. But once again she wondered where it had suddenly come from.
---
#163 Posted: 19:03:41 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"It is not just the adults that can be teachers, learn from your students that are wise." Jesus told both of the teachers.
#164 Posted: 03:43:48 17/10/2013
Chesed and Lavi both nodded solemnly, neither uttering a word.
---
#165 Posted: 13:45:41 17/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Continue on for today, but we're going to have a meeting. I'll help you tailor your lesson plans better." Jesus' voice said. The bell rang.
Xavier and Anthony packed up and walked out of the class.

Bazel heard the bell ring. "Alright, have a good day. And don't forget to read the chapters I have assigned, just cause it's the first day doesn't mean you get to be lazy."

OOC: What was the next classes again?
#166 Posted: 04:07:10 18/10/2013
OOC: Healing and History of Satan. Remind me again, was Ricin supposed to go somewhere to be trained to fight?

Chesed and Lavi once again nodded, but this time they found their voices, saying together, "Yes, Lord."

-----------------

Linaria gathered her things and stood, her eyes darting quickly to Des as he did the same, and hurried from the room. She glanced to Eryn, who was quickly gathering his things as well. "Come on," she said to him, eager to catch up to Des. It really wasn't like him to hurry from the classroom without waiting for them. Something strange was definitely going on, and she was determined to find out what it was.

---------------

Rhus heard the bell and gathered his things, quickly trying to remember which chapters had been assigned to read, but his mind was distracted as he wondered where Ricin had gotten to.
---
#167 Posted: 12:40:46 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, to the arena.

Zacifel was in his classroom, finally ready from the little brats to come in. He really hated dealing with children, he'd rather be out there fighting. How he envied Kiladon, that stupid dog had the job of actually taking his anger out on the students, as long as he didn't kill any of them, of course accidents always happen... Zacifel made a snorting laugh when he thought about it.
His classroom walls were covered with posters, each poster would tell a different event that happen because of Satan.
Each desk had a big textbook on it, of course they weren't for the students to take home, if they wanted information they'd have to right it down and there was much to write down. Guess that was his way of tormenting the little pests.

Xavier and Anthony walked into Ms. Adina's classroom. "Hello, Ms. Adina." Xavier said.
#168 Posted: 23:17:59 18/10/2013
Rhus made his way into the hall and spotted Ricin. "Ricin! There you are! What happened?" He asked, relieved to see his friend again. Not that they were truly friends, but Ricin was the one person in the whole school who took the time to talk to him, even if it was mostly to torment him. "Sorry Runt, I can't talk!" Ricin shouted, running off down the hall. Rhus could see the excitement in his eyes. "Where?!" He shouted after him. "To train!" Ricin shouted back. "I get to fight!" As he disappeared around a corner, Rhus's heart sank. Now what would he do? He was all alone... again.

----------------------------

Adina moved around the class, making sure everything was ready. She was very excited to welcome the new students, and even more eager to see how they would fare in her class. Around the room different dummies were set up, each with a different kind of disease, wound, or ailment. She glanced up as she saw the first of her students enter. "Yes! Hello and welcome, young children! I'm so excited to get to know you all!" She smiled widely at the two. "Please, sit anywhere." She motioned towards the desks around the room. Granted, the students wouldn't be using them for long. They'd soon be moving to the tables with the dummies around the sides of the room. She always hated desks and books, wanting to get right into the hands on lessons. She wanted her students to master the healing touch.
---
#169 Posted: 03:06:30 19/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Xavier and Anthony went over to the desks and sat down. They glanced around the room at each of the dummies, both students were perplexed at why the dummies looked ill and hurt.
#170 Posted: 03:49:54 22/10/2013
Linaria ran up to Des, grabbing his shoulder to stop him. "What in the world is going on?! You've never before talked about fighting like that!" She frowned. "And when were you planning on telling us that you visited earth over the summer?" She crossed her arms, growing upset with him. "Why didn't you mention it?" Eryn caught up to her, listening intently. Des shrugged his shoulder out of her grip, turning away, his demeanor sad. "Because I went with my father..." he said, then walked on. "And he didn't survive the battle..." Linaria's heart fell at his words. She stared after him, unable to find anything to say, and not knowing what to do. Beside her, Eryn was silent, as well.

-------------

Ricin made his way to the arena, his excitement growing with every step. He stopped outside the great door and looked up at it. Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm his joy, then pushed open the door and stepped inside.

-------------

Not knowing what else to do, Rhus made his way slowly into his next class and found a seat, sitting down with a sigh. His day so far wasn't going very well.
---
#171 Posted: 21:24:27 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Something dove on Ricin from above and pinned him to the floor. There was a dagger placed against his neck. His attacker was an adult black and white wolf with black bat wings and two horns. "If that was real, you would have been dead." He said as he got off him.
#172 Posted: 02:24:59 23/10/2013
Ricin grunted against the sudden force, then backed quickly away from his attacker. "Yeah, well... guess you got your work cut out for you!" He said, wiping himself off, completely annoyed that he'd been taken so easily.
---
#173 Posted: 16:23:37 23/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, I do. But, our master says you defended pretty well against a group of angels, quite impressive." He said, putting his dagger back in its sheathe.
#174 Posted: 05:34:35 24/10/2013
"Thanks," Ricin said, glancing to the wolf, a bit unsure.

----------------

Linaria and Eryn followed Des into the classroom, his words still hanging about them like a thick fog. Linaria couldn't believe what she had heard, nor what Des must be going through. She watched him sadly. As they found their seats, Adina's cheerful voice reached out to them, trying to break through the foggy shroud. "Why, hello there, students!" Beside her, Eryn merely nodded. Des said nothing. "'Hello..." Linaria responded, but she could hardly pull herself from the sad shroud engulfing her.
---
#175 Posted: 16:26:30 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"But Satan won't be impressed by compliments. Let's get started, you will address me by Diphialas. You are required to stay here until our lord says otherwise. Now, how much experience with wearing armor do you have?" Asked the wolf.

Zacifel sighed as he saw students filing in. It was almost time to begin class.
#176 Posted: 18:24:17 24/10/2013
"None," Ricin replied, but was quick to add with a grin, "You don't need it when you're as quick as I am." He hadn't wanted to sound weak, but now he realized he was sounding cocky. He lowered his eyes, growing serious. "Diphialas, sir."

-------------

Rhus glanced around the room at all the posters and sighed, already feeling like he was going to do horrible, even on the first day.
---
#177 Posted: 13:04:21 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Diphialas walked around Ricin. "Armor can mean the difference between this." He takes out the dagger as soon as he was in front of Ricin and quickly put the tip to his chest. "Killing you or not..." He said putting the weapon away.

The bell rang. "Ok." Zacifel said to the class as he stood and walked in front of his class. "My name is Zacifel. Your job while in my classroom is to work and learn about what our great lord has done throughout his glorious existence. No one is to do anything other than what I say, no side conversations, no sleeping, no distractions! If you do any of those things, you don't want to know what will happen to you..." He said.
Every child in the class seemed uneasy and afraid.
#178 Posted: 17:00:36 27/10/2013
Ricin wasn't happy, but he hid his annoyance and bowed his head respectfully. "Yes, Diphialas."

-------------

"Welcome class!" Adina said warmly after the bell had rung. "I'm so excited to see you all, and so excited to get started. If you'll notice, there are many tables around the room, each with a mortal suffering from an illness or disease." She paused to motion around the room with a sweep of one of her white feathery wings. "I want you all to partner up and pick a test dummy. Then get started on figuring out what you would do to heal them. Go on! Get started!" Her excitement couldn't be missed.
---
#179 Posted: 18:50:54 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Because you prefer to move fast I'd recommend armor that won't slow you down. Leather armor should be good. Follow me to the armory and I'll get you outfitted." Diphialas said as he walked out of a gate, there was a small armory within the arena, that should have some armor for Ricin.

"Let's get started. In the beginning an eternal being known simply as God decided, in His eternal existence, to create beings so that they may be His slaves. He created the angels and gave them power, but kept them powerless compared to Himself. The first angel was His most powerful one, set above all the others, his name was Lucifer. Lucifer was not only the most powerful, but the most beautiful angel. He was given power beyond that of any angel. God always wanted praise and adoration, most were willing to give Him what He wanted. Those that showed the least bit of rebellion were punished severely. I was there, I was one of the angels being punished because I didn't worship at a specific time like God wanted to. Most of the punishments included being burned... One day, Lucifer decided to stand up to God, he gathered billions of us. We were going to take God and His loyalists down and put Lucifer on the throne. There was a huge battle, I hardly remember it went by so fast. God's army was lead by Micheal, He had already replaced Lucifer. We were taken down and cast into a new place. Our bodies also changed, as you see." Zacifel said.

Xavier and Anthony stood up, already knowing they were partnering up. They chose a dummy and walked over to it. Anthony laid his hand on it, he was the one who was best at sensing what is wrong with someone.
#180 Posted: 02:00:39 28/10/2013
Rhus pulled out a sheet of paper and a pencil and hurriedly tried to write down every word Zacifel said. He didn't want to miss anything, even though he'd heard this much of the story every year since he'd started at the school.

--------------------

Linaria wanted to pair up with Des, but before she could, he hurriedly chose another student as his partner. She frowned as they moved together toward a dummy, disappointed. "Shall we partner up?" Eryn asked beside her. She turned to him and forced a smile. "Of course." Usually, he was the one left finding a partner in situations like this. She and Des were inseparable, which was why his silence and actions now were so frustrating to her. She forced the thoughts from her mind, trying to focus on the task at hand. Taking a deep breath, she motioned to the dummies. "Would you like to pick one?" She waited, then followed Eryn to one of the 'sick mortals.'

------------------

Adina watched patiently as the students partnered up and moved to the test dummies around the room.
---
#181 Posted: 17:50:36 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Read the first chapter of your textbook, it'll tell you about the glorious thing Satan did to fight back." Zacifel said, sitting back down at his desk.

"This mortal has bone cancer, let's work together to heal this." Anthony said.
Xavier touched the dummy.
Light came out of both of their hands and they started healing the dummy, inside and out.
#182 Posted: 04:46:45 31/10/2013
Rhus instantly pulled out his textbook and began reading feverishly.

-------------------

Adina wandered the room, looking over the work of the students, watching as they worked together to determine the illnesses and diseases they were faced with, and then deciding how to respond and doing so. She paused now and again to observe and to talk to the students, encouraging them in their tasks, and also asking questions.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me