Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#151 Posted: 14:53:41 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: thanks. that's great. every little bit helps.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#152 Posted: 21:32:12 04/09/2013
OOC: Dahilia I don't think had any relationships yet, considering she's fairly new and I couldn't seem to find hers anywhere. I'm still working on digging up Elicora's things though.

Dahilia smiled "Great to meet you! I'm sure we will" Dahilia said, jumping slightly. She was most certainly over-joyed by the fact she had talked to someone.

Rocky nodded "Thank you, and it would be good to prepare. I think I'm going to go outside and practice a few sword attacks. It'll only be a while" Rocky said as she lightly jogged over to the stairwell. She cautiously walked up the stairs as she thought about the sword movements. She reached her dorm and opened the door silently. She happily walked over to her bed and grabbed her sword, which seemed to be lighter than it normally is. Rocky shrugged it off as she walked back downstairs.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#153 Posted: 13:45:27 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright! I will be getting internet on wednesday so i am currently at school but found a way to get on here. So, without further adieu, let's get this show back on the road!
---
#154 Posted: 13:52:00 28/10/2013
OOC: Yay!!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#155 Posted: 14:01:57 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: So I need to find the skills updates from Dahila and a buncha other people. I have the file for Guardian info if you want it. The number represent skill levels, like monster level 75
---
#156 Posted: 14:29:52 28/10/2013
OOC: Sure! I'm at school now though
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#157 Posted: 18:07:29 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok, let's begin again!
---
#158 Posted: 18:10:25 03/11/2013
OOC: Alright, here's the last in-character post smilie

Quote:
Dahilia smiled "Great to meet you! I'm sure we will" Dahilia said, jumping slightly. She was most certainly over-joyed by the fact she had talked to someone.

Rocky nodded "Thank you, and it would be good to prepare. I think I'm going to go outside and practice a few sword attacks. It'll only be a while" Rocky said as she lightly jogged over to the stairwell. She cautiously walked up the stairs as she thought about the sword movements. She reached her dorm and opened the door silently. She happily walked over to her bed and grabbed her sword, which seemed to be lighter than it normally is. Rocky shrugged it off as she walked back downstairs.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#159 Posted: 18:15:29 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thanks, now if you see Vikky, let her know this is back on, cause I got interwebs again! Btw, I can't remember if we did days, but lets say it is April 14th, 2015 for now, unless I find the latest date. Or if you know, thanks.

Serah and Korra saw Rocky coming down the steps, her sword sheathed and dangling slightly.
"Hey, would you like to come with us to the Coffee House? A few of us were gonna spend the next few days with Korra. I mean, we have some days off from school, so why not come? I mean, if you don't want to, it's okay. Well, we will be waiting outside for Ward to come." Serah said.

Serah and Korra walked out the doors and sat on the yellowish-gray steps. They talked about school and other things.
---
#160 Posted: 18:19:05 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I will be a little late in posting cause I am finally gathering all the data into character files on my computer. So I may be a little slow, so don't freak.
---
#161 Posted: 18:20:45 03/11/2013
OOC: I will, but I haven't seen her in a while...

Rocky stopped to think about if she should go. "I'm sure I'll have more time to practice later... I suppose I'll go hang out with the others" Rocky said to herself as she stepped outside. She walked over to Serah and Korra and silently stood next to them.

Dahilia grabbed an apple and bit into it. She walked over to the couch and sat down, continuing to eat her apple in joy. She hummed to herself silently as she ate.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#162 Posted: 18:30:12 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: So much fun, I forgot how fun this was! I Have finally Updated everything! And will post NAO!

Day: Monday April 13
Time: 12:03 PM
Weather: Sunny

Korra walked back in and saw Dahilia on the couch. "Oh, hi. You're... Dahilia right?" Korra smiled. "Well, if you want to come, Serah and Ward are taking me to the coffee house and to go around and show me around town. Rocky is coming too, would you like to come? It is a beautiful day and the more people, the more fun it will be!"

Ward walked in and called for Korra. "Hey, Day, you wanna come with us?"
Korra laughed, "I just asked her that too."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:11:15 03/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#163 Posted: 19:21:21 03/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright, here it is, all the character info. Sorry if hard to read, I copied/pasted this from Microsoft word. I will explain levels later.

Relationships:
Rocky: Serah 5/5 | Elicora 3/5 | Dahila 3/5 | S.E.E.S. 1/5 |
Elicora: Rocky 3/5 | S.E.E.S 1/5 |
Dahila: Rocky 3/5 |
Darkness: Pierce 2/5 | Serah 1/5 | S.E.E.S. 1/5 |
Alex: Saffron 2/5 | August 1/5 | S.E.E.S. 1/5 | Lyla 1/3 |

Guardian Status
Reverie (Temper.)/27 - Serah
Drn: Aqua | Nul: Wind | Str: Ice, Fire / Wk: Dark
*Magaru *Malaqua
*Aques *Media
*Holy Arrow *Rakunda
*Turquoise Wall 29- Aqua Boost
30- Malaques 32- Diarama
35- Megido 39- Magarula
44- Aquadyne 47- Mediarama
51- Megidola 53- Arrow Rain
59- Malaquadyne 63- Aqua Amp
65- Magarudyne 69- Mediarahan
71- Myriad Arrows 74- Megidolaon
75- Angelic Grace 77- Tidal Wave

Divinity (Aeon)/26 - August
Nul: Light, Ice, Wind / Wk: Dark
*Fatal End *Garula
*Dekunda *Bufula
29- Arm Chopper 33- Marin Karin
39- Power Charge 43- Tentarafoo
48- Mighty Swing 50- Mahamaon
56- Fatality Strike 60- Tempest Slash
63- Garudyne 65- Dekaja
68- Bufudyne 72- Vorpal Blade
75- Akasha Arts 80- Wishblade

Mephisto (Fortune)/27 - Ward
Nul: Earth, Light | Str: Elec / Wk: Aqua
*Terazi *Kill Rush
*Megido *Diarama
34- Materazi 37- Earth Boost
41- Recarm 45- Teradyne
48- Kill Rush 51- Megidola
55- Diarahan 59- Matarukaja
63- Marakukaja 65- Materadyne
68- Earth Amp 71- Akasha Arts
73- Megidolaon 76- Ruin

Helios (Sun)/31 - Rowan
Drn: Fire | Nul: Light / Wk: Ice
*Agilao *Tarunda
*Swift Strike *Media
33- Fire Boost 40- Hamaon
43- Maragilao 47- Mediarama
53- Samarecarm 55- Auto-Masuku
57- Agidyne 60- Mahamaon
62- Hama Boost 65- Maragidyne
67- Diarahan 69- Fire Amp
72- God's Hand 77- Mediarahan

Artemisia (Empress)/32 - Freija
Nul: Ice / Wk: Fire
*Arm Chopper *Mabufu
*Bufula *Diarama
*Marin Karin *Tentarafoo
42- Mabufula 45- Ice Boost
50- Bufudyne 55- Diarahan
62- Ice Break 65- Vorpal Blade
71- Mabufudyne 76- Ice Amp

Alexander (Judge.)/35 - Korra
Rpl: Light | Nul: Earth / Wk: Dark
*Hamaon *Teradyne
*Hama Boost *Gigantic Fist
39- Earth Boost 43- Mediarama
48- Heat Wave 54- Mahamaon
59- Materadyne 65- Earth Amp
72- Mediarahan 75- Earthquake
79- God's Hand 82- Akasha Arts

Monarch (Justice)/30 - Maea
Rpl: Light / Nul: Aqua / Wk: Dark
*Hamaon *Diarama
*Fatality Strike *Aques
*Hama Boost 34- Malaques
41- Mahamaon 45- Megidola
46- Aqua Break 51- Aquadyne
54- Heaven's Blade 57- Power Charge
65- God's Hand 71- Repel Dark
76- Salvation

Punishment (Moon)/25 - Pierce
Nul: Dark | Str: Fire / Wk: Wind
*Megido *Mamudo
*Sonic Punch *Swift Strike
*Diarama 26-Mudoon
32-Poison Arrow 37-Marakunda
42-Matarunda 50-Megidola
52-Heat Wave 55-Masukunda
57-Diarahan 60-Mudo Boost
63-Agneyastra 69-Megidolaon
71-Mamudoon

Marianne (Judge.)/29 - Rocky
Nul: Light, Dark | Str: Fire, Ice / Wk: Elec
*Hamaon *Mudoon
*Agilao 31- Bufula
34- Hama Boost 38- Maragilao
41- Mudo Boost 44- Mabufula
48- Mahamaon 52- Agidyne
55- Mamudoon 58- Bufudyne
61- Diarahan 64- Maragidyne
67- Mabufudyne 71- Samsara
74- Repel Elec

Entago (Death)/28 - Elicora
Nul: Elec, Dark / Wk: Aqua
*Mudoon *Mazio
*Zionga *Diarama
31- Elec Boost 37- Mudo Boost
39- Mazionga 45- Mamudoon
52- Samarecarm 54- Ziodyne
55- Elec Break 60- Null Aqua
62- Maziodyne 66- Elec Amp
69- Diarahan 74- Amrita

Orion (Star)/36 - Dahila
Nul: Ice | Str: Elec / Wk: Dark
*Bufula *Holy Arrow
*Ice Boost 37- Diarama
40 - Mabufula 45- Arrow Rain
48- Marin Karin 49- Zionga
53- Bufudyne 57- Diarahan
61- Myriad Arrows 64- Elec Break
66- Ziodyne 71- Mabufudyne
74- Mediarahan 76- Ice Amp
79-Starstorm

Hades (Moon)/28 - Darkness
Nul: Light / Wk: Dark
*Mamudo *Poison Arrow
*Garula *Maragi
30- Mudoon 36- Garudyne
39- Maragilao 42- Mudo Boost
44- Wind Amp 48- Mamudoon
51- Diarahan 56- Magarudyne
63- Virus Wave 68- Megidolaon
74- Maragidyne

Diablos (Devil)/27 - Alex
Nul: Dark | Str: Fire / Wk: Light
*Mudoon *Agilao
*Kill Rush *Evil Smile
32- Fear Boost 36- Mamudoon
42- Gigantic Fist 49- Vile Assault
52- Agidyne 55- Ghastly Wail
60- Akasha Arts 61- Mudo Boost
69- Black Viper 74- Galgilim Eyes
---
#164 Posted: 01:20:22 05/11/2013
Dahilia laughed joyfully "Sure I'll come!! But only because y'all asked me twice" She said with a small laugh. "I'll just go grab my bag" Dahilia said as she walked upstairs toward her room. She grabbed a few things and put them in her blue bag. She grabbed a silver water bottle that was on her table and threw it into her bag. She slipped on a pale blue jacket and popped out of her room. She silently closed her door and walked happily down the stairs as she slung her bag across her shoulder and onto her back.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#165 Posted: 01:28:08 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Music playing during this excursion - http://www.youtube.com.prx2.un...h?v=NT0lHrnynSk

"Alright, let's go!" Serah smiled. Korra, Serah, Dahilia, Rocky, and Ward all went out to visit the down. Their first visit was Ichigo's Coffee House.
Korra looked at the menu. "Wow, what to try, well this looks good, but so does this! Soo many options!" She was amazed by the giant menu of drinks.
"They are all good. We are regulars so we get a discount here. So I say try this Caramel Pumpkin Latte, or the French Ito Frappe." Ward said excited.

Serah looked at Rocky. "You glad you came? I guess Day hasn't really noticed much of this place either. So I hope that we can have a great time to show them around. What do you recommend next? I mean there is Tyotorati Mall, or Lindlums Park, or Seshhi Port. They are pretty cool."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:29:07 05/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#166 Posted: 01:36:16 05/11/2013
Dahilia laughed as she looked at the menu "Oi!! There is so much more things avalible here than there are in California!" Dahilia said, skimming through the whole menu. She repeatedly pointed to options, but withdrew, and kept repeating this until she reached then end of the menu. "I'll get a Strawberry Cherry Creme blend" Dahilia said, finally deciding.

Rocky chuckled a little "We should probably hit up Tyotorati Mall next, I think it'll be fun" Rocky said as she set down her menu and leaned her head back to stretch.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#167 Posted: 01:39:52 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Great choice Day!" Serah smiled.
The waitress, Myra walked up. "What can I get you kids today?" She grinned widely pulling out her order ticket.
"Day here wants the Strawberry Cherry Creme Blend." Ward spoke up, acting like a ladies man to impress Day. "I will take the French Ito Frappe please."
Serah handed Myra her menu. "Vanilla, Pineapple swirl please."

"What about you Rocky?" Myra asked politely, taking the unneeded menus.
---
#168 Posted: 01:55:18 05/11/2013
Dahilia giggled as she saw Ward, and ended her giggle with a small smile. She sat politely as Myra took her menu

"Mocha Freeze, please" Rocky said with a laugh "Sorry for the rhyme there". Rocky politely handed Myra her menu. She smiled as she sat silently.

Elicora silently sat in a tree near the dormitory, taking in the fresh air and wonderful sounds.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#169 Posted: 13:53:33 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
A few minutes later, Myra walked back, giving everyone their orders. "There you are. Can I get you anything else?" She asked politely.
Ward looked around, "I think we are good. Thank you." He said.

Myra walked back.
"So, Day, Korra, How do you guys like this place? It is pretty big isn't it?" Serah asked.

"Well, I personally prefer the afternoon, from what I saw, the nightlife isn't as bustling and I enjoy that, I prefer quiet evenings." Korra smiled.

At the Dorm
August walked in and saw Elicora. "Oh hello there. Are you okay?" August asked. "I am surprised that you actually aren't out shopping or doing something. Would you like to come with me to the park? I like to go fishing their at Lake Shear sometimes. Despite my appearance, I like fishing." August went upstairs giving her one last message, "Let me know, the more the merrier."
---
#170 Posted: 14:29:19 05/11/2013
Dahilia silently sipped her drink with a smile. "Ahh, so much better than California" She said with a small laugh "This place is really great. Like Korra though, I also prefer the night"

Rocky laughed as she drank her Mocha Freeze. She listened to everyone chatter away. "Well, finally got 'er our of the states at least" She said with a small chuckle

Elicore perked up as she heard August. "Oh, sure. It's a beautiful day, So I'm sure it'll be fun" Elicora said with a smile as she walked up the stairs.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#171 Posted: 15:02:42 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"So, what's it like in America?" Serah asked. "It sounds cool, but I feel like I could never leave Japan. Maybe one day though."
Ward finished taking a drink and wiped his lips. "Rocky, aren't you from America? And you moved here just recently?"

Korra sent down her drink, and it was all gone. Everyone looked at her in amazement. "Oh, sorry, you were all busy talking, I just decided to stay out and finish my drink hehe." She seemed a bit embarrassed but went into a laughing fit once Ward began laughing. "Well, back on track, I almost went to America. I decided to live in Japan with my grandparents instead."

"What about your mother?" Serah asked. "Your father too. Don't you miss them?"
Korra shook her head. "Yes, I miss them. They come to visit every Christmas and during Summer Break, so... I usually call them every night." She smiled, pulling out her phone, looking for messages, she had received one from her mom saying, "Enjoy your break week sweetie."

Korra looked at Dahilia. "So, what do you think of Japan so far?"

August came back over to Elicora. August was clad in fishing gear. "I know you probably don't see me like this very often. In fact, I am kind of embarrassed. I like fishing, and I really like going on break, a lot of the fish we have at the dorm for dinner is caught by me and Pierce. Have you met him? He is pretty funny, but he always does things on his own it seems." August picked up her fishing rod and stood at the door. "You ready?"
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#172 Posted: 20:40:48 05/11/2013
Name : Storm
Fake Name (name given because of the mob) : Tony Forge
Arcana: Magician
Guardians : Flare
http://nikivandermosten.devian...oenix-156634850 (credit to original artist)
Weapon: Carries dueling swards(Slash/Pierce)
Guardian's Element: Fire
Guardian's Weakness(es) : Water
Guardian's Resistance (Only for second forms) : Ice/Fire
Appearance : http://compactiongames.about.c...enshot.-eOJ.htm (credit to Assassin's Creed)
Backstory: He is a lone traveler and assassin for hire. Back when he was young his home was burned down by the mob. Luckily he and his parents escaped before their house was destroyed. They found a new home and everything was at peace and harmony but, that changed when the mob again found Storm and killed his parents. They nearly killed Storm but luckily a phoenix saved him from their wrath by scaring them off with powerful flames and attacks. The phoenix then healed Storm with its healing ability and ever sense that day Storm has been with that very phoenix (which he calls Flare) that saved his life
Skills: (Magician)/ Lv. 35
Str: Fire / Wk: Aqua
(Please refer to the skills section. *(Name) - is starting skills)
*Maragi - Light - All enemies
*Media - Light - All
*Agilao - Medium - 1
*Fire Boost ( Passive) 25% Damage increase with Fire
Flare's ability set: *Agilao - Medium fire dmg - 1 enemy
*Energy Shower - Cures Enervation/exhaustion status
*Mediarama - Heals moderate Health to all members
37- Fire Boost
40- Maragilao - Moderate fire dmg to all enemies
44- Marakukaja - Boosts defense of all party members
47- Diarahan - Heals all health to 1 member
52- Samarecarm - completely revives 1 party member
53- Agidyne - Heavy fire dmg to 1 enemy
58- Matarukaja - Boosts Attack of all allies
63- Mediarahan - Heals all health to all members
67- Fire Amp - increases dmg by 50% (Can stack with boost to = 75)
69- Maragidyne - Heavy Fire dmg to all enemies
74- Salvation - Heals all health and status of allies
79*- Burning Wings - Severe Fire damage on all enemies
*= Only learned by this guardian.
Wild Card ability.*
Other: Lovers - (Korra) - Lv 2/5
---
SC
Edited 13 times - Last edited at 17:10:25 30/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#173 Posted: 20:50:24 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: So some changes, to help. The character should be roughly a high school student. No magic exists besides the skills of a Guardian which are only summonable on Full Moons. So, maybe change the story and character design a bit, but overall, everything else is okay. And here is Flare's Skills

Flare (Magician)/ Lv. 33
Str: Fire / Wk: Aqua
(Please refer to the skills section. *(Name) - is starting skills)
*Maragi
*Media
*Agilao
*Fire Boost

I will post your level up skills later.
---
#174 Posted: 21:18:26 05/11/2013
ooc: fixed!
---
SC
#175 Posted: 01:06:55 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, so we live in Japan, the year is 2015. So, we might wanna change it more, and there are 2 choices, You can start with your Guardian Flare, but you'll need a good explaination as to how you got a Guardian. Or you can not have it and go through the course to get it. And maybe change the village burned down by an evil ruler. It seems a little off, buts its okay, we are going at it together.
---
#176 Posted: 01:13:30 06/11/2013
"Yep" Rocky said replying to Ward with a smile as she finished up her drink happily.

"America's fun. Much different from Japan though. I really am enjoying Japan" Dahilia said with a bright smile

Elicora smiles "I am ready.And I think I may have met Pierce, but I don't quite remember" Elicora said said walking toward the door, holding her bag that held her camera. "I hope you don't mind, But I am bringing my camera to take pictures of you fishing. I think it'd be a nice addition to my scrapbook" She says with a smile
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#177 Posted: 01:30:59 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, looks like we should be ready to go, it is almost 3:30 out. Also, I think tonight is you know... A Newl Moon." Serah reminded everyone.
Korra looked up. "Oh yes, that's right, a few days ago it was a Full Moon so, whats up with that, this isn't always this early." Korra looked down. "Wait, that's when my G-guardian... Awakened."

"Maybe we shouldn't scare Day with our stories. Shall we head to the mall now?" Serah said and walked up to pay the bill.
Ward stood up and told Day he thought they were gonna be good friends.

Dahilia feels a small friendship forming between her and Ward. Dahilia has created the Fortune Relationship

Fortune Lv 1/5

August and Elicora had walked and finally reached Lake Shear. "Well, here we are. Isn't it nice?" She said, setting up her new fishing rod and equipment. "Let's see what we can catch today."
---
#178 Posted: 01:38:03 06/11/2013
Ooc: I'll have my guardian. I'll explain more later. So what's happening now?
---
SC
#179 Posted: 01:44:01 06/11/2013
Rocky nodded "After the mall we should prepare for tonight" She said in a whisper to Serah, not wanting to alarm Dahilia.

Dahilia smiled and nodded "I think we are too. You're funny and very nice" Dahilia replied to Ward with a soft smile.

Elicora nodded as she set up her camera. She snapped a picture of August setting up. "I got my gear ready. And by the way, the camera loves you" Elicora said as she showed August the picture. There was just enough light and August looked beautiful in the picture. "Remember to pretend the camera isn't here. Best pictures are taken like that"
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#180 Posted: 11:03:17 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well you better have a good explanation as to how you got Flare.

The group had left the Coffee house and went to the mall.
"Rocky." Serah whispered. "Think we are ready if something happens?"

"So, let's see, what to buy..." Korra said, examining the many wares in the mall."
"Anything you like Day?" Ward asked. "There is quite a bit of stuff here."

August's face turned red. "Oh my. Uh, thank you." August grabbed the picture and keep it. "It's nice. But we must get one together."
---
#181 Posted: 18:29:26 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: okay, here is Flare's ability set, I am tweaking it a little, because you will come in when abilities are a bit higher tier. and What is Flare's evolved form?

*Agilao - Medium fire dmg - 1 enemy
*Energy Shower - Cures Enervation/exhaustion status
*Mediarama - Heals moderate Health to all members
37- Fire Boost
40- Maragilao - Moderate fire dmg to all enemies
44- Marakukaja - Boosts defense of all party members
47- Diarahan - Heals all health to 1 member
52- Samarecarm - completely revives 1 party member
53- Agidyne - Heavy fire dmg to 1 enemy
58- Matarukaja - Boosts Attack of all allies
63- Mediarahan - Heals all health to all members
67- Fire Amp - increases dmg by 50% (Can stack with boost to = 75)
69- Maragidyne - Heavy Fire dmg to all enemies
74- Salvation - Heals all health and status of allies
79*- Burning Wings - Severe Fire damage on all enemies

*Only learnable by this Guardian. IT is a special skill.

Also, CYNDERLUV8801. Dahilia also learns a special skill with Pisces, its called StarStorm. It deals Severe Ice dmg to all enemies.
---
#182 Posted: 19:53:26 06/11/2013
ooc: Sweet! Oh what do the numbers represent? Oh here is Flare's evolved form.hoenix_force.jpg&filetimestamp=20060324023716">http://marvel.com/universe3zx/...=20060324023716
---
SC
#183 Posted: 20:48:14 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The numbers represent skill levels they are learned. You gain so many levels depending on how you did in battle.

And its good, but also, we will find a good spot for you to come in duing the story, but otherwise you should be set.
---
#184 Posted: 20:57:04 06/11/2013
OOC: Alright!

"I sure hope we are" Rocky whispered in reply.

"I don't quite know yet. This mall is huge, much bigger than the ones around where I lived. I think I'll head over to the jewelry shop first, though" Dahilia said with a smile

Elicora nods. "Then I'll set up the camera timer and we can try to take a picture together!" Elicora said with a joyful smile upon her face. She walked to the camera and fiddled with the settings a bit, until the timer option appeared. She set up the timer and gave a thumbs up to August. She started the camera and quickly walked to August.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#185 Posted: 21:08:27 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Okay, Dahilia, I will come with you to the jewelry shop. I kinda want to find somethings too." Korra smiled. "Let's go." She said, grabbing Day's arm and running down the hall. "BYEE!" Korra shouted back.

"Umm... Ok... I guess." Serah said, awestruck. "Well, we do you two want to go?" Holding out a map she looked around.

"It doesn't matter to me." Ward answered. "Maybe we could go to the weapons shop? I could use some new daggers."

"Let's have Rocky decide." Serah shoved Ward. "She rarely comes to the mall with us."

Ward rubbed his shoulder. "Alright."

August sat next to Elicora. "Alright, uh... Cheese!" August smiled, and got up when the camera flashed. "Alright, let's do a funny one!" She got up and set the camera and ran back but tripped over a rock and fell over, knocking herself and Elicora into the lake. "Oh, I am so sorry, about that. She then noticed that nothing seemed to be destroyed and started laughing. The camera flashed and the photo showed August and Elicora laughing while sitting in the lake.
---
#186 Posted: 21:18:40 06/11/2013
Dahilia ran alongside Korra with a laugh. They arrived at the jewelry store and Dahilia slowed to a walk as she entered the store. "So many beautiful things..." Dahilia said, excited.

Rocky laughed a little at Serah's response. "The weapons shop sounds nice. I need to get a new blade sharpener for my sword, and I kind of want to order a new sword." Rocky replied with a small smile

Elicora was drenched as she laughed "Oh well... least the camera's alright" Elicora said with a laugh.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#187 Posted: 21:32:24 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Dahilia, the mall is closing soon, let's meet the others at the food court. She bumped into a boy walking in the mall (Supposed to be SYPROCONVEXITY's Character) "Sorry, we are in a hurry!" They both ran and sat down at the food court. "Lets just order something, they should be coming soon."

"Did you get everything you wanted at the weapons shop? It is getting late Rocky, we should probably be getting ready, for you know." Serah said.

"Alright, well the man said it would my daggers about a week to arrive, but it's worth it." Ward said. "Rocky, I enjoyed today."

Rocky feels a faint bond forming with Ward. Rocky has established the Fortune relationship.

Fortune : Lv. 1/5.

August and Elicora had spent a while fishing but nothing seemed to bite, most of their time was spent taking pictures and goofing off. "Well, sorry, we didn't get to do much fishing, but I had a great time. We should hang out soon again, we should get back, it's getting dark out."

Elicora feels a faint bond forming between her and August. Elicora has established the Aeon relationship.

Aeon : Lv. 1/5.

The New moon was among them and nobody had any idea of what was going to happen.
---
#188 Posted: 21:51:45 06/11/2013
"Alright" Dahilia said as she sat down at a table to order her food. She set down her bag that contained her new jewelry.

"My new sword should be here in a week also. Guess we'll just come back then! Now lets go hit up the food court" Rocky said with a smile as she sheathed her old sword, that was now sharpened.

Elicora nodded "I had a great time. I really do hope we get to hang out again!" Elicora said as she began to pack up her camera gear. She placed everything gently into her bag and zipped it up.

OOC: Here's the jewelry:
Earrings
Neckalce
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#189 Posted: 22:12:46 06/11/2013
ooc: So the ones with numbers are moves that are aquired when the guardian reaches that said number and the ones with * mean the guardian has the move and use the said move right?
---
SC
#190 Posted: 22:13:51 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Nice.

The group of kids settled down at the food court, showed each other what they found and headed back to the dorm. It was nearly 11:30 PM.
"Alright, well, let's just get ready everyone." August ordered. "Is everyone here?"

Everyone seemed to be tready, weapons at the ready and Guardians ready to be called.
---
#191 Posted: 22:23:28 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yep, that's how it works. The Burning Wings is last learned and is a special. But yes, Agilao, Mediarama, and Energy Shower are all available. also, when the New Moon appears it might be a good time to introduce yourself by entering the dorm right about.... NOW!

OOC: Also, Rocky can now obtain the following Wild Card Guardians by Talking to Maea.

Orpheus (Fool)/25
Wk: Elec, Dark
*Agi *Dia
*Assault Dive 26- Agilao
27- Tarunda 29- Diarama
33 - Charmdi

Oberon (Emperor)/27
Str: Slash, Elec, Light, Dark / Wk: Ice
*Zionga *Media
*Resist Ice 29- Arm Chopper
30- Diarama

Ara Mitama (Chariot)/28
Str: Strike, Fire / Wk: Wind
*Kill Rush *Agilao
31- Diarama 33- Auto-Tarukaja
36- Marakunda 39- Maragilao

Power (Justice)/27
Nul: Light | Str: Pierce / Wk: Dark
*Mahama *Magaru
28- Media 30- Fatal End
34- Hamaon

It might be valuable to see their skills and see if any are worth obtaining, *Hint Hint*
Ones like Oberon and Power might be pretty helpful, esp. Power. He has Magaru. And if Spyro joins, he can possibly be recruited and who will end up being one of the best early healers due to access of Mediarama so early.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:31:22 06/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#192 Posted: 22:37:52 06/11/2013
Ooc: Okay I think I got the idea of the moves and levels. (kind of like Pokémon) Oh can the guardians talk or no?

Sitting at another table was a lone hooded fellow. He had a red bird that he occasionally fed the red bird a frenchfry. He was facing away from the rest of the group.
---
SC
#193 Posted: 22:41:48 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No they cannot, and Flare can only be summoned during a Full Moon, or a Special New Moon, and you might wanna head to the dorm after you see a giant monster after hearing a noise. Which Cynderluv will post aabout.
---
#194 Posted: 22:48:04 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Since your Guardian is a Phoenix, I made him more primarily a healer, reason being, they're associated with life, and rebirth, and we are kinda short on healers in this. And with you having Mediarama this early, means you might be vaulable early on, right now, Flare is more designed to be a healing/supporting role until you start to level up when you get skills like Fire Amp and Burning Wings.
---
#195 Posted: 23:31:36 06/11/2013
ooc: how long does this said Full Moon or Special New Moon last about?
---
SC
#196 Posted: 23:33:30 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It lasts when I say it commences to when we defeat the Mega boss that appears with it, so it depends, but the Guardians are the main fighters. They typically last anywhere from `15-50+ Posts.
---
#197 Posted: 23:38:46 06/11/2013
ooc: Ok I think I got the general idea of the RP.
---
SC
#198 Posted: 23:40:23 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright, glad to have you on board, If you want more info go watch some videos on Shin Megami Tensei : Persona 3 and Persona 4. It is based on that.
---
#199 Posted: 00:20:44 07/11/2013
OOC: Sorry! Had to do some chiz~

Dahilia was the one person who was quite confused. "Uh... What're we ready for?" Dahilia asked, very confused

"Uh..." Rocky began, unsure if she should tell her friend what might happen.

Elicora stood behind everyone, making sure to be ready for the night.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#200 Posted: 01:31:05 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Everyone into the conference room, except you Dahilia." August said. "Please go to your dorm, we have something important to talk about tonight. It would be best for you to get some rest."

Everyone walked into the conference room and closed the doors.
"It's nearly midnight. The New Moon is arriving, but it's earlier than normal. What's going to happen?" Rowan asked.
"I am just as confused as you are. I am not sure. One can only imagine." Serah said. "Do you suppose a Shadow will attack?"

August put her hand under her chin. "It's a large possibility, but what is causing the moon shift so much? Do you suppose it's that room we explored that night Korra awoke to her Guardian?"

Korra looked at August. "Maybe. It did feel strange that night. That creature was amazing... Alexander." She put her head back down.

Pierce stood up and looked out the window. "Well, whatever it may be, we had better stop it if it comes. We can't let something like this happen again."

Rowan and Serah nodded. "You got that right. We'll be on the scene if something does happen though. By the way, what happened to Alex?" Serah asked.

"I believe he is with a relative right now. He left unexpectedly." Freija answered. He wrote a note and left it on the table in the main room."

"Well, I guess this meeting can about over right? I mean, it's very late and we should probably worry about Dahilia." Saffron added.

"Elicora, would you please go check on Dahilia please?" Serah asked.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me