Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus [CLOSED]
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#151 Posted: 22:47:29 07/03/2013
Anyone know how to download the demo? I want to try it.
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#152 Posted: 22:53:45 07/03/2013
Visit the 3DS eShop, go to Demos or New Arrivals, and you should find it. If there's a search function that would help too.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#153 Posted: 22:54:19 07/03/2013
You go on the 3DS eShop, go to demos, and hit download. You need wifi for it.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#154 Posted: 23:13:37 07/03/2013
I can't find it. All I see relating to Pokemon on here is Rumble Blast.
#155 Posted: 23:15:10 07/03/2013
Quote: wanderist

Try going to Coming Soon or whatever it's called. Go to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity (a few spaces to the right of Harmo-Knight). Click it, and look for the demo download button.

EDIT: Finished the demo. Gonna look for some Magnagates. Actually... O <<< I used that letter to open one xD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:55 07/03/2013 by fireofexile
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#156 Posted: 23:25:46 07/03/2013
Got the demo.smilie
#157 Posted: 23:47:34 07/03/2013
Oh gosh, I'm going to sound like such an idiot, but... how do you get to Coming soon? All I can get to is the recent arrivals and stuff.
#158 Posted: 23:47:40 07/03/2013
Found a sleeping Braviary in a magnagate but I can't wake it up. Help?
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#159 Posted: 23:52:43 07/03/2013
Umm answer my question plox?
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#160 Posted: 23:53:45 07/03/2013
omg it's amazing. I love it so far.smilie
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#161 Posted: 23:55:57 07/03/2013
New Rumor Alert!! This is from some random guy on 4chan, not MrXY-the guy who has been saying the stuff I've been posting.

Some random guy on 4chan (not Mr. XY) who claimed to know exactly what would be detailed in the March CoroCoro
People might be up in arms lately after the "Mr. XY" Leak, but I bring information that will appear in the latest CoroCoro. It is quite a big issue this time.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Movie News.

The Movie News focuses mainly on Mewtwo, with a sidebar detailing its various appearances, including the original film, Mewtwo Returns, its role in Red and Blue, Pokemon Stadium, and even Smash Brothers Melee. Mewtwo is said to have amnesia within the film, and doesn't remember who Ash is, and considers him an enemy alongside the rest of humanity. Mewtwo engages in a fight with the Red Genesect in order to "free it" from its prison, as it senses its pain from being transformed into a weapon. Mewtwo is said to have obtained a new power, but it is not stated what.

The city within the film is called Neodoll City, and is a high-tech utopia where brilliant minds are said to gather. Ash and Co. travel there in order to attend a conference that Professor Oak invited them to focusing on the bonds between human and Pokemon.

*Sylveon gets a section focused on it, revealing Species and Type.

Sylveon is the Kashinfuu Pokemon, "Spring Wind". It is a pure-Flying Eevee Evolution, and is also 100% Female. Evolution method isn't stated exactly, but it evolves through its "bonds" with another Pokemon reaching a fever pitch. It further teases this by promising information on a new evolution mechanic in the future.

The Mini-Movie takes place within a park and a group of Eeveelution Sisters. Pikachu and friends help a young Eevee woo the Sylveon sister, while Oshawott and Meowth engage in a "love battle" in order to win over her as well. The Mini-Movie is said to take place directly before the main film in a city park, and Sylveon and the Eeveelutions will apparently cameo within the main film to aid in the big battle.

Chespin is the Igaguri Pokemon, "Chestnut".
Fennekin is the Kitsunemimi Pokemon, "Fox Ears".
Froakie is the Kaeru Pokemon, "Frog".
Xerneas is the CHI (written out in romanji) Pokemon. Psychic/Ground.
Yveltal is the PSI (written out in romanji) Pokemon. Fighting/Flying.

Magazine has little speculative blurbs about them. Mentions how Chespin seems to be wearing a "hat", and wonders if it can be removed. Fennekin's blurb points out the fluff within its ears and questions if it's able to hear with all that fluff. Froakie's questions about the function of the clouds on its back, and wonders if it stores anything in it. Xerneas' points out the rainbow glow coming from its horns and asks what kind of power they contain, and Yveltal's mentions how its tail has a third hand on the end.

Next issue will apparently reveal the secret of Xerneas and Yveltal, and the meaning of CHI and PSI.

Arutarosu [アルタロス], which is said to be the pre-evolution of Tauros. Normal. Species is Kengyuu Pokemon, "cow-puller", apparently from "kengyuusei", the "Puller of Cow Star". 19.7 kg. 0.9 m. Is a little brown bull, with only one tail, and ears instead of horns. Has a "cowbell" charm on its neck, a circular piece of metal with bull horns coming out the sides. The magazine indicates that it uses the cowbell to lead other Pokemon, and the in-game screen-shot shows musical notes coming from the bell in a battle.

Koorain [コーライン], which is said to be the evolution of Torkoal. Fire. Species is Sekitan Pokemon, "Coal", same as Torkoal. Very large Torkoal, with black "train tracks" lines running down its neck down its stomach, and around its legs. Has two "smoke stack" horns on the top of its head. Shell is larger, with two openings on both sides which are opened up like shafts, red fire seen inside. 291.8 kg. 2.8 m. Its in-game picture shows a red flame emitting from it in a fight against a Torkoal, Torkoal in the foreground, Koorain in the back, with the magazine pointing out the size difference between the two.

Yamemasu [ヤメマス], which is an alternate-evolution to Wynaut and a counterpart to Wobbuffet. Psychic. Species is the Kibaya Pokemon, "quick-tempered". Looks a lot like Wobbuffet, with a red zig-zag around its neck as its head is red, and it's got meaner looking (><) eyes as they're narrowing downward. Even the eyes on its tail look mad. Its arms are layered like a paper fan, and its swatting them. It's slightly skinnier, with its legs a bit raised and less flabby. 28.5 kg. 1.3 m. Its in-game picture has it swatting its arms at a Wobbuffet in battle in some kind of attack, and the magazine points out how it's able to attack on its own unlike Wobbuffet.

Feature on Sableye, who will be appearing in an upcoming episode. Sableye is apparently a "genius" intellect Pokemon who has been stealing books from the Nacrene Museum in order to read them, causing the Museum to shut down. While attempting to capture it, Sableye nabs Ash's PokeDex...

There will be an upcoming arc focused on the Nature Sanctuary, in which Virgil returns in order to protect a Shiny Haxorus from Team Rocket. A "heroic" Nuzleaf also plays a role, apparently teaming up with Cilan who has become a "Kamen Sommelier!".
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#162 Posted: 23:56:03 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator

^ In the 3DS eShop, there's a section that says Demos and it should be in there (that's where I got mine from). If you can't find that, try typing "Pokemon" in the eshop's search engine and select the Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity game and there should be a download demo option in it.

Quote: fireofexile
Finished the demo. Gonna look for some Magnagates. Actually... O <<< I used that letter to open one xD

^ Haha X)!
I looked down at the cap on top of my Starbucks Frappuccino bottle, it was cool watching the green round Starbucks logo spin around on it X)!

This is similar to my bottle that I used. (the angle in that image isn't so great, so it might not work if you tried to take it off the computer screen)

Quote: joerox123
I pre-ordered it, then had to cancel it. Should I try to re-order it? When does it release in US?

^ You're talking about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, correct? It is released on March 24th, which is 17 days from now. I'm going to go pre-order it soon. I liked playing the demo of the game so I'll probably enjoy the full version.

I would suggest that you play the demo first and if you don't care for it or you're iffy and not 100% sure if you like it, don't pre-order it and save up for Pokemon X/Y version, instead.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:07:34 08/03/2013 by OpalOsprey
#163 Posted: 00:04:54 08/03/2013
My eShop dosen't have a demo section for some reason unless it's hidden somewhere, and when I typed in Pokemon all I got was Rumble Blast. ):
#164 Posted: 00:10:40 08/03/2013
Well so far I've tried...
1) A raindrop on a window (caught another circle nearby instead)
2) A circular chair (Success)
3) Water bottle cap (Success)
4) Drain thing for sink (the thing that you push down in the sink to make the water not go through) (Success)
5) Reflection of 3DS Camera Lens in mirror (Fail)
6) The letter O (Success)
7) An enderpearl in my inventory in MineCraft (Success)

Anyways, I'm wondering if drawing different shapes and using different colors and patterns would open new Magnagates. I think I'm going to keep track of which Magnagate dungeons I've entered. Should we make a post here for that?

Also, I woke up the Braviary.
"Braviary used Sky Drop!"
*takes 69 damage*
Yay, I died.
#165 Posted: 00:10:44 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
To wanderist:

^ Hmm that's really strange, I'm not sure why your eshop is really limited right now. I wish that I could be more helpful, but I'm not sure why it's not working for you, sorry =(.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:41 08/03/2013 by OpalOsprey
#166 Posted: 00:13:13 08/03/2013
My eShop dosen't have a demo section for some reason unless it's hidden somewhere, and when I typed in Pokemon all I got was Rumble Blast. ):

Close the eShop and relaunch it. I had to do that so it would update with new software.

Lol, got to Aspiring Cavern with a period. You have to put the camera really close to the screen, but it works.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:30 08/03/2013 by fireofexile
#167 Posted: 00:40:35 08/03/2013
I finished the demo, definitely gonna buy the full version.
#168 Posted: 01:19:11 08/03/2013
Me too. I'm looking for Magnagates right now, and I'm making a list of my dungeons and how I got them.

Unique Cavern
The letter O

Aspiring Cavern
A period .

Stardust Cavern
IPod Nano Circle

Sacred Cavern
Firefox Logo

Shining Maze
Power Button on Computer
O in Nintendo
on Nintendo DS starting screen

Sadly my belly button did not work. xD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:17 08/03/2013 by fireofexile
#169 Posted: 01:24:57 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Serebii.net
Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Meloetta C-Gear Skin & Musical

For those of you in North America, the special Meloetta C-Gear Skin and Pokémon Musical downloads are now available. These downloads are both accessible without the password to all Black 2 & White 2 players, with the Musical also being available for Pokémon Black & White players. They are available until April 25th 2013 so be sure to get them while you still can.

[User Posted Image]

Great, I really like the way this C-Gear skin looks and the musical background will probably be fun =)!
---

#170 Posted: 01:35:07 08/03/2013
I'd get this but my Black isn't connecting to the Internet.
#171 Posted: 01:51:52 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
^ I believe that they are both available in each version and sequels of the games (black 2/White 2 and in Black/White) but I haven't tried yet, so I'm not 100% sure. So if you have Black 2/White 2, try connecting with that (or do you not have Black 2/ White 2)?
---

crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#172 Posted: 10:03:46 08/03/2013
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this kind of random stuff, or if someone already had, but oh well.
[User Posted Image]
smilie
#173 Posted: 11:55:17 08/03/2013
Quote: OpalOsprey
^ I believe that they are both available in each version and sequels of the games (black 2/White 2 and in Black/White) but I haven't tried yet, so I'm not 100% sure. So if you have Black 2/White 2, try connecting with that (or do you not have Black 2/ White 2)?

Nope, don't have it. I wasn't really into Pokemon a month or two after BW was released since I lost my White game, so I had to save up for Black and then I didn't have any money. The money I did have was spent on Skylanders. I started saving for B2 and W2 but then I heard about XY and PMD being released so I'm not getting B2W2.
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#174 Posted: 13:08:26 08/03/2013

Which region are you in?

Only US has the demo, so far.
#175 Posted: 01:18:35 09/03/2013
I'm in the US. And I tried leaving and coming back, but it was no good. Very odd. Oh well. I might try again later.
#176 Posted: 01:31:03 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Sometimes weak Wifi connection from being too far away from your router or due to a bad router can cause it to not read the eshop properly. Also, some routers prohibit connection to devices that aren't computers (but that can sometimes be fixed in its settings to enable it).
---

HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#177 Posted: 01:35:00 09/03/2013
Bulbagarden tossed out a little joke about all the Gen VI rumors via Twitter yesterday:

Quote: Bulbagarden
How to check if a "newly announced Pokémon" is real or a hoax: If there's no Japanese fanart of it on Pixiv within 5 minutes, it's fake.

That's pretty funny. ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#178 Posted: 01:43:34 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Hehe, that's actually kind of a good idea X)!
---

#179 Posted: 02:54:58 09/03/2013
Opened a Magnagate using a battery after a few minutes. Seems to me you can open most cylinders when pointed at the right angle and with the correct lighting.

Also, I tried with a Pokewalker, and it didn't work. I think the surface has to appear perfectly flat. The least flat thing that's worked for me is the home button of an xBox 360 controller.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:32 09/03/2013 by fireofexile
spyrodadragon1 Green Sparx Gems: 124
#180 Posted: 03:00:25 10/03/2013
why do people not like emboar
---
hey i am back
NEW ACCOUNT used to be spyrodadragon so not really red sparx
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#181 Posted: 04:14:43 10/03/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: spyrodadragon1

I'd say because some people may be tired of fire/fighting type starters the last few gens.

Pretty much. Although, in Black/White it was the "best" starter choice as it gave you type advantage over 3 gyms (Lenora's if you evolved by then, Burgh's, and Brycen's). Alternatively you could think of it as the easy mode for the game. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#182 Posted: 07:19:59 10/03/2013
I found this.

#183 Posted: 14:15:54 10/03/2013
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
I found this.

That.
Was.
AMAZING.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#184 Posted: 15:01:38 10/03/2013
Quote: HIR
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME

I'd say because some people may be tired of fire/fighting type starters the last few gens.

Pretty much. Although, in Black/White it was the "best" starter choice as it gave you type advantage over 3 gyms (Lenora's if you evolved by then, Burgh's, and Brycen's). Alternatively you could think of it as the easy mode for the game. <.<;

Also don't forget Grimsley of the Elite Four.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
spyrodadragon1 Green Sparx Gems: 124
#185 Posted: 15:43:11 10/03/2013
i know it won't happen but i hope that the emerald remake is on the ds
---
hey i am back
NEW ACCOUNT used to be spyrodadragon so not really red sparx
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#186 Posted: 18:22:27 10/03/2013
^That would be great! I never got to play Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal
#187 Posted: 18:26:11 10/03/2013
i know it won't happen but i hope that the emerald remake is on the ds

I'm pretty sure they're not remaking Emerald and if they did it definitely wouldn't be for the ds.
#188 Posted: 18:35:07 10/03/2013
I wish they did, though. Can't believe they jumped right into X and Y.
#189 Posted: 21:02:53 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
^ They did make Black 2 and White 2, and usually when they make a sequel/remake game (such as Crystal was to Gold/Silver, Emerald to Ruby/Saphire, Platinum to Diamond/Pearl, and Black 2/White 2 to Black/White) the new gen game usually comes out next. Though, HeartGold and SoulSilver did come out before Black/White, but I think that they're not going to do an Emerald remake, sorry.
_

I wish that they would reintroduce how your lead party Pokemon followed you around like in HeartGold SoulSilver; I miss that X)! The Pokewalker was also a good idea.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:03:47 10/03/2013 by OpalOsprey
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#190 Posted: 23:56:48 10/03/2013
Get Ready for Pokemon Z coming out next fall!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#191 Posted: 00:27:07 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
^and don't forget Pokemon & (Ampersand) Version, coming out Quarter 2 of next year smilie.

For those who don't know, "&" was the 27th letter of the alphabet. It got its name from the term "and per se and". "Per se" means, by itself, and "and" was what the ampersand was referred to before. After time the term, "and per se and", was slurred to "Ampersand".

And class, that concludes our alphabet lecture for today. Remember to not do your studying, stay up all night, and have your dog eat your homework.
---

#192 Posted: 00:32:19 11/03/2013
^and don't forget Pokemon & (Ampersand) Version, coming out Quarter 2 of next year smilie.

For those who don't know, "&" was the 27th letter of the alphabet. It got its name from the term "and per se and". "Per se" means, by itself, and "and" was what the ampersand was referred to before. After time the term, "and per se and", was slurred to "Ampersand".

And class, that concludes our alphabet lecture for today. Remember to not do your studying, stay up all night, and have your dog eat your homework.

Whoa, that's cool. Is it still a letter?
#193 Posted: 00:35:44 11/03/2013
Quote: fireofexile

Whoa, that's cool. Is it still a letter?

No, it was ditched a while back.
#194 Posted: 01:01:40 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
To fireofexile:

^ No, it is no longer part of the alphabet; it was an add-on to the alphabet, but still wasn't a true letter (that's why I put the word "letter" in italics, because it doesn't represent a speech sound, but it was the last thing in the alphabet). Like many other old terms and letters, it was later removed from the alphabet due to cultural change (like Thorn was).

The symbol originated with Roman literature, but it was introduced as the last character in the alphabet in the early 1800s. I believe that one of the main reasons why it was introduced is due to the symbol also representing the letters "E" and "T" (no, not the Extra Terrestrial smilie) which occasionally were written together to form a ligature in Roman culture.

the transition of the Roman ligature "E" and "T" to "&":
[User Posted Image]

fun fact: Z almost suffered the fate of being removed from the alphabet like & was. This is due to its little appearance in words. So maybe "zoo" would end up becoming "oo" X)?!
_

Okay, I'll get back on topic X)!
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:02:11 11/03/2013 by OpalOsprey
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#195 Posted: 01:10:00 11/03/2013
MEMEZ!

cheezburger.com/7121849088

cheezburger.com/7119164672

cheezburger.com/7111214336
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#196 Posted: 11:34:02 11/03/2013
HeartGold and SoulSilver were definitely my favourite games, they just had so many amazing features (Perma-run, following Pokemon, option to play the Gold/Silver themes instead of the new ones, Kanto). I just think Black and White were so lacking compared to the previous two games. I miss my SS so much.

And Ruby and Sapphire were also my favourites in terms of storyline and Pokemon. I really want remakes.
---
self professed austGAYlian
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#197 Posted: 13:28:09 11/03/2013
It was rumored that more Pokemon would leak to the internet in a few days so lets all dance.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:28:30 11/03/2013 by somePerson
#198 Posted: 23:17:58 11/03/2013
Pokemon Rumble made me beat up a bunch of Eevee and the evolutions! D: *cries in corner*
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me