Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Portal to mlp(first time to join rp)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Portal to mlp(first time to join rp) [CLOSED]
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#151 Posted: 06:27:21 11/06/2012
"Okay! Last one to the clouds a rotten pony!" she laughed
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11350
#152 Posted: 06:48:21 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"on your mark get set go!*wave flag"ice golem said.gary went fly race.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#153 Posted: 06:59:59 11/06/2012
Rainbow dash flew through the air as fast as you could.
---
#154 Posted: 07:13:04 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"catch me if you can fly"gary said while he fly in hyper speed."hi eclipse"ice gloem said
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#155 Posted: 07:26:39 11/06/2012
"I will get you" bellowed rainbow dash! "Hi there" said eclipse!
---
#156 Posted: 07:34:17 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"are you unicorn,so I am unicorn too"ice golem said."hey rainbow,got any pet and don't lose during fly race"gary said
---
#157 Posted: 08:04:07 11/06/2012
"omg yay" said eclipse
"Ohohohoh your in for it Gary" said rainbow dash.
---
#158 Posted: 08:20:26 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"oh really*goes hyper speed*"gary said and he fly fast through cloud."hello eclipse and ice golem,you look just like me"twlight said."hi"ice golem said
---
#159 Posted: 06:11:45 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"rarity,you almost done our dress and vest"ice golem said
---
#160 Posted: 09:25:04 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC:hellloo,does anyone here? -.-
---
#161 Posted: 09:40:49 12/06/2012
Ooc: sorry
Rainbow dash sped up right next to Gary.
Eclipse blinked awkwardly
---
#162 Posted: 09:52:31 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"*hover during fly* I guess you win and I don't have any pet"gary said."*facehoof* gary,you didn't win"ice golem said"well,I become best royal guards if my dream really true"gary said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:43:18 12/06/2012 by gary
#163 Posted: 10:33:42 12/06/2012
"well..." said rainbow dash "lets go see the others"
---
#164 Posted: 10:52:49 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"*look at poster*I wonder how wonderbolt doing?"gary said"*grab gary and ice golem with hoof* we don't have time to see poster"twlight said
---
#165 Posted: 03:25:51 16/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"look wonderbolt are back"gary said
---
#166 Posted: 00:24:59 17/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC:ermhm,are you comment here?
---
#167 Posted: 10:03:21 17/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: D: this topic needs revive right now.mhm,where are we start?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:27 19/06/2012 by gary
#168 Posted: 10:50:52 17/06/2012
Ooc: sorry about that, im outta ideas, maybe sleep will help me.
---
#169 Posted: 11:50:38 17/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"rainbow dash,show me your aerial attack to learn and I need learn sonic rain boom"gary said."wait,where rarity going to?"ice golem said to eclipse.
---
#170 Posted: 00:37:29 19/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC:getting waiting
---
#171 Posted: 07:50:04 19/06/2012
Rainbow dash shot into the air did 3 flips spun around so fast the clouds created a tornado, she stopped and landed. "like it?"
---
#172 Posted: 09:45:04 19/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"rainbow dash,what your dream really come true?"gary said.ice golem sit near eclipse.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#173 Posted: 20:17:20 20/06/2012
Name: Prince Astrello
Species: Alicon
Cutie mark: Shooting stars
Coat colors: Snow-white
Mane colors: Snow-white
Tails colors: Snow-white
Little brother of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna

Whose going to play my big sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna?

I stroll the streets of Ponyville and greet everyone I see with a smile. My eyes glisten with excitement as I hear talk of a great celebration that is being prepared for me. It's my birthday today and my sisters told me that they have something very special in store for me. I haven't seen either one of my sisters all day, so I am guessing that they are working on the preparations and getting me presents as well. I dive into a bush as I hear some of the townsfolk whispering to one another. Hidden within the bush I shiver in fear and tears fall down my cheeks as I hear what they are saying.

"Princess Celestia and her sister are so nice. I would never have taken in such a monster as the Prince."

"I agree, says a stallion. I also heard that Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's parents took him away from his sisters the moment he was born and had him raised by those very unicorns. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have only just met their younger brother. For all this time they have been separated and now they are together."

"Yes I know, it must be so painful for the Prince to be away from his sisters that long. I imagine the princesses felt the same. However how can they take him in after such a murderous and evil deed? He is a murderer and should be punished severely for this act."

Then the earth ponies walk away into the distance. I step out of the bushes and taking a roll of parchment from my satchel I write a note to my sisters.

Dear Sisters,

When you recieve this note I will have already left. The townsfolk do not want me here, so I have left this place behind. I do not understand or know what has caused them to hate me, but I cannot remain here, for the pain that this hatred causes is too much to bear. I hope that you and your dear friends can find out what is going on. I will miss you all but this is for the best. If you wish to speak with me or visit I will be living in the Everfree Forest.

With all my love, the jewel of your eyes,
Prince Astrello

I nod as I finish and take off my necklace with the sun, moon and stars around my neck and place it inside the folded letter. I then place it somewhere where Twilight will find it. Then with a sigh and tears in my eyes I take off toward Everfree forest. As I see Zecora's house I knock on the door.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:29:28 17/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#174 Posted: 23:48:49 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
at night,luna rush to library."twlight,you go find my brother quick and here a note to read"luna said."ok*read*what?"twlight shocked."snap out it,twlight"gary said
---
#175 Posted: 03:43:39 21/06/2012
I vanish into the forest and find a tree with low hanging branches to rest under. Then I fold my wings, curl up and fall asleep with tears falling down my face. The moon glow casts shadows on the forest and those shadows hide me from the world.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:46:08 21/06/2012 by Wyrstel
#176 Posted: 05:23:21 21/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"maybe,I still write a note for rainbow dash before we go to every free forest"twlight sparkle said.

while twlight sparkle,gary,ice golem and eclipes going evryfree forest.

"dear rainbow dash

we are going to everyfree forest to luna's brother.

signture: to twlight sparkle and my friend"

"now we are ready"twlight sparkle said
---
#177 Posted: 06:14:01 21/06/2012
The stars sparkle above me as I sleep. Rivers of tears fall down my face and splash the ground. The wind whistles through the trees and the moon glows brightly in the night sky. The lake beside the tree that I am laying under acts like a mirror reflecting the heavens within its glassy surface.
#178 Posted: 06:21:35 21/06/2012 | Topic Creator
In everfree forest."are you here and what your name if you shout ask name,hello?twlight sparkle said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:30:25 21/06/2012 by gary
#179 Posted: 21:04:55 21/06/2012
I hear voices and walk into the moonlight. My eyes glisten as tears continue to fall down my face. I glow brightly in the moonlight as the rays of the moon pour onto my pure, snow-white body. My horn sparkles like a diamond in the light. I scrape the ground nervously with my hooves and gaze at the beautiful night sky. My eyes twinkle like the stars above as I look around me.

"Who's there? Whoever you are if my sisters' sent you to bring me back, you're wasteing your time here. This is for the best. I cannot and will not return."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:11:20 21/06/2012 by Wyrstel
#180 Posted: 23:59:35 21/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"luna worry about you and my name is twlight sparkle"twlight said
---
#181 Posted: 02:39:38 22/06/2012
I step out of the shadows and hug Twilight. Tears fall down my face and splash onto her shoulders.

"Twilight, I'm scared, I say shaking like a leaf. The townsfolk hate and despise me. I ran away and hid in the forest because I was hurt and scared. I'm so sorry if I worried you all, I acted without thinking about what my actions would cause. My dear sisters and friends, can you ever forgive me?"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:59:57 22/06/2012 by Wyrstel
#182 Posted: 06:30:42 22/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"we already forgive you"twlight sparkle said."I was rise by luna's royal guards in canterlot if you were me and become best royal guards"gary said
---
#183 Posted: 08:40:26 22/06/2012
"Well I'd better return to the palace my sisters will be waiting for me. Thank you for everything my friends. I only wish I knew why the townsfolk hate and despise me so? Well I'll see you all tomarrow. Goodnight you all. With that I spread my wings and take off toward the palace.
#184 Posted: 10:09:55 22/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"maybe,I might calling one of shining armor and my royal guards to come here to "gary said."yep,royal guards guard you to canterlot,sir"shining armor said."we heading to library if you visit me"twlight sparkle said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:10:28 22/06/2012 by gary
#185 Posted: 20:25:30 22/06/2012
I return to the palace and curl up with my sisters before falling asleep. My dreams are filled with images of a raging fire and screams. I shiver with fear as I sleep, but I do not wake. Too exhausted to wake I continue to sleep through my nightmare. Cold sweat covers my body as I shiver and tears fall down my face.
#186 Posted: 02:10:39 23/06/2012 | Topic Creator
In canterlot,gary and shining armor wokeup on morning.
---
#187 Posted: 03:24:37 23/06/2012
My body trembles as I wake. Tears still fall down my face as I wake from the horror that was my nightmare.
What did it all mean? Was this fire the source of all that anger and hate that the villagers felt toward me? I try not to think about it and curl up back asleep. My trembling however worsens as I find myself within the dream. I can hear the crackling of flames and feel its scorching heat. The unicorn herd that is my family battles the blaze with their magic while the stallion and mare that raised me after I was taken away from my true family, do all they can to protect me. Flaming branches rain down on the area as the fire consumes all in its path. My mother and father as well as the rest of the herd stand by me till the end. As the smoke clears and all grows quiet I remain hidden. Too frightened to venture out I wait for help to arrive. After a while of waiting I struggle to remove the burned branches from my hiding place and come face to face with my real family, my two loving sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. All around me are the silent forms of the only family I had known. So much pain and so much sorrow for such a young stallion. My tears splash onto the ground as I open my eyes as I feel one of my sisters wake me. I yawn and stretch my legs and wings. I gaze sadly into my sister Celestia's eyes. Luna notices my tears and walks over to stand beside her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:30:48 17/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#188 Posted: 07:36:13 23/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"where you were born same as me?gary said.
---
#189 Posted: 23:39:30 23/06/2012
I look at them and try to smile but tears continue to fall down my face. "No I was born of a tragety that cost the lives of the entire herd that raised me. A strange fire struck our home and magic only made it grow larger. None of us could escape but the only family I knew used all their magic to protect me but even as the fire reached me, it could not harm me. Everyone perished but me. I am the Prince of Sorrow."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:52:27 26/06/2012 by Wyrstel
#190 Posted: 14:39:17 27/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"your famliy send me and ice golem to escape to portal and I almost reach but I can't turn back portal"gary said
---
#191 Posted: 18:38:10 27/06/2012
I do not know anything about this that you speak, but I do know that I am to blame for the deaths of an entire herd of unicorns. They loved me so dearly and cared for me all those years. Then when danger came they did all they could to protect me from harm. Only a few years later after my birth a fire struck our home and that fire took the lives of the only family I knew. It is I who is to blame for the destruction of Mystic Forest and the deaths of the entire herd of unicorns that lived there. If I hadn't been there they would still be alive. Its all my fault. Tears continue to fall down my face as I stretch my wings. I kiss my sisters farewell and take off into the sky.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:31:43 17/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#192 Posted: 14:58:21 28/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"I might jump in canterlot from portal untill one of royal guards found me and you can call me black royal guards of spear"gary said
---
#193 Posted: 22:21:01 28/06/2012
High up in the clouds and with the sun glistening brightly around me, I dance among the clouds and smile. Though I may seem to be happy on the outside, inside I am full of pain and sadness. I unfold my wings, curl up on thick bunch of clouds and gaze down below. Exhausted from running so far away, I collapse and fall asleep with frozen tears on my cheeks.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:24:29 28/06/2012 by Wyrstel
#194 Posted: 03:12:52 29/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"wait,what you name?"gary said
---
#195 Posted: 22:36:45 29/06/2012
Using my magic I summon everything that I need and pause to write a note to my friends and sisters. Tears fall down my face as I write. The agony and sorrow that fills my heart as I bid farewell to my friends and sisters is terrible but I know that if I am to find the truth behind the fire I must take this journey.

Dearest friends and loving sisters,
I am sorry that I left you so abruptly and suddenly. I will not be returning for sometime as I am going on a journey to find out all I can about the fire and my origins. It pains me to leave you all but my heart tells me that this is necessary and therefore must be done. The sun and the moon will be not be the same without you my dear sisters, I miss you terribly already even though we are but a few miles away. My dear friends I will miss you all as well. Farewell till our next meeting.

With love from the star of your hearts,
Prince Astrello

P.S. I will be stopping by Zecora's home to speak with her and rest before setting out on my long journey.

I seal the magical message with one of my crystalized tears and send it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:13 29/06/2012 by Wyrstel
#196 Posted: 00:28:07 30/06/2012 | Topic Creator
gary,ice goolem and twlight sparkle went back to libarary.ice golem walk to table and ice golem read note."gasp.not again*faint*"ice golem said after she really faint.
---
#197 Posted: 05:31:21 30/06/2012
I glide down from the clouds and land in a meadow in the Everfree forest. Walking for a while through the forest I finally come to Zecora's house. I hesitantly knock on her door and wait.
#198 Posted: 06:04:36 30/06/2012 | Topic Creator
zecora heard knocking door"who it is?"zecora said.while twlight,gary and ice golem just went everyforest.
---
#199 Posted: 06:52:18 30/06/2012
Shaking with fear and because I am dripping wet from the rain I swallow and speak.
"Its Prince Astrello, miss. I need to talk to you about something important and painful. Can I come in?"
#200 Posted: 01:59:49 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"astrello,it is you and did you bring applejack's sister applebloom and come in"zecora said"ice golem and gary,don't get near poison joke"twlight sparkle said.gary and ice golem got near poisonjoke."ah,my horns and wings"gary and ice golem said."see,I already told you,let visit zecora"twlight sparkle said.twlight sparkle knock door"can you cure gary and ice golem,please?twlight sparkle said."heh,I sure cure him and her"zecora said.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:06:32 01/07/2012 by gary
First | Previous | Page 4 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me