Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > My Art -- Requests Opened!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My Art -- Requests Opened! [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#151 Posted: 00:40:12 21/12/2010
Apparently it is 3 actually, not counting Christmas day.

EDIT: No, it is still 4. My mum had a mix up.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:08:50 21/12/2010 by Bolt
FireFlight99 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#152 Posted: 17:51:23 21/12/2010 | Topic Creator
I might just leave the avatar now...I couldn't really be bothered...anyway, this is the picture I was thinking of using: (it's pretty big though...)
[User Posted Image]
Scourge is not amused ._.
---
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles.
#153 Posted: 18:28:43 21/12/2010
Scourge doesn't look too happy to be a reindeer. smilie Nice pic!
---
I draw stuff.
#154 Posted: 18:43:16 21/12/2010 | Topic Creator
No, he dosn't smilie Thanks!
---
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles.
#155 Posted: 18:58:17 21/12/2010
Your welcome. His facial expression looks kinda funny too.
---
I draw stuff.
#156 Posted: 19:29:36 21/12/2010 | Topic Creator
I know, although if I really put antlers on him, he'd probably rip me to shreads 0.0
---
#157 Posted: 19:33:47 21/12/2010
Yeah, from what I've heard of him.
I think they should make a Warriors movie, even though I haven't read the books, they sound awesome.
---
I draw stuff.
#158 Posted: 19:55:18 21/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Me too, although it would have to be made by the right people; one of the cats in particular suffers a particulary bad injury from a dog, not to mention all the battles and the cats that die, I don't want the directors to twist that into something child-friendly, as I'd say it would be animated and people take a glance at any animated film and assume it's for childeren, which isn't always the case (If you've seen Felidae, you can take that for an example; it's certainly not a film that I'd recommend showing to younger children, even though it's animated.)
---
#159 Posted: 19:59:23 21/12/2010
I agree with you. I've heard about all the violence in Warriors and it would be cool to still have it. It would be cheesy I guess if it was all kiddish.
---
I draw stuff.
#160 Posted: 13:35:38 22/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah...

Got another piece of art, by the way. It's my favorite pokemon, Luxray-
[User Posted Image]
God, the ear looks so wierd.. T_T
---
#161 Posted: 19:54:28 22/12/2010
That look really cool!
But it seems like it has five ears so I wouldn't tell which one it is, because I don't really have anything to do with Pokemon.
---
I draw stuff.
Faun Yellow Sparx Gems: 1291
#162 Posted: 19:58:32 22/12/2010
Aww, Shinx and all it's evos are some of my favourite pokemon! That pic is super cute.
---
meguca /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
#163 Posted: 20:52:08 25/12/2010 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks X3 I'm thinking of doing some shinx and luxio stuff soon.

Oh, and Thunderdragon14, I had some spare time recently, so I did your request! http://www.imagehosting.gr/out..._goldenwing.png
Hope it's all right...
And by the way, this does not mean that I have re-opened requests. Like I said, I had some spare time and I was in a drawing mood, so it made sense to do it.
---
#164 Posted: 02:06:36 26/12/2010
It doesn't load properly for me. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#165 Posted: 15:46:45 26/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Really? That's weird....
How about Now?
---
#166 Posted: 04:37:39 01/01/2011
Yep, it loads. It looks awesome!
---
I draw stuff.
#167 Posted: 14:49:25 01/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks, but I hate the horns ._. and the chest looks really weird
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#168 Posted: 15:57:59 01/01/2011
holy crap that looks good o_o
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#169 Posted: 16:56:11 01/01/2011 | Topic Creator
---
#170 Posted: 16:02:43 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Sorry for double post, but more art:

[User Posted Image]
Link if you want to see it better.
As you can see, I've made a new cat! 8D He goes by the name of Ammonite, or Ammon for short, and he has an Ammonite necklace. (I have an ammonite necklace myself, that's were I got the idea from.)
This is just the rough design for Ammon, no doubt I'll change about 100 things about him before I'm content smilie
---
#171 Posted: 20:59:47 02/01/2011
He looks awesome!
---
I draw stuff.
#172 Posted: 21:11:07 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! X3
---
#173 Posted: 04:35:17 03/01/2011
Your welcome. You seem to smudge the images a lot.
---
I draw stuff.
#174 Posted: 17:53:55 03/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes, it makes the shading and colours look better in my opinion.
---
#175 Posted: 19:50:22 03/01/2011
It makes it a unique way of drawing and it looks very good.
---
I draw stuff.
Runya_Isamu Gold Sparx Gems: 2014
#176 Posted: 20:12:27 03/01/2011
When you open up your Requests again, could you please draw my two dragons Istar http://runya-isamu.deviantart....82485271?q=&qo= (he's the blue one) and Emmy http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d30y0ie ? Oh, and here's Istar's profile picture, in case you need it http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2uo7sm .
---
Mah DeviantART account: http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/
#177 Posted: 19:41:36 06/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks Bolt!

I'll draw them first thing once requests are back, maybe even before then if I have the time, Runya_Isamu :3

Look who's in my avatar~!
I'm working on a drawing of Firestar at the moment, should be finished in a few days' time.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#178 Posted: 19:43:40 06/01/2011
Good art (again smilie)!!
And awesome avatar.
#179 Posted: 19:44:38 06/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you! :3
---
Runya_Isamu Gold Sparx Gems: 2014
#180 Posted: 19:52:11 06/01/2011
Quote: FireFlight99
Thanks Bolt!

I'll draw them first thing once requests are back, maybe even before then if I have the time, Runya_Isamu :3

Look who's in my avatar~!
I'm working on a drawing of Firestar at the moment, should be finished in a few days' time.

Okay, thanks! smilie
---
Mah DeviantART account: http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/
#181 Posted: 21:14:15 06/01/2011
Yeah, I noticed the avatar.
---
I draw stuff.
#182 Posted: 21:44:36 06/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you! :3
You an tell me what you want now, if you want. Requests are closed, but I might be able to do it if I get free time. I don't want to re-open requests, just incase I can't get the time and the requests take weeks.
---
#183 Posted: 00:24:42 08/01/2011 | Topic Creator
(Sorry for double post)
[User Posted Image]
Just did this quickly earlier-I'd say it took about 20 minutes.
Anyway, this is just a drawing of the three main characters in my Warriors fan fiction (I probably won't post it here, but I'll see.)
Anyway, the characters from left to right are- Bramblepaw*, Lynxpaw and Smallpaw, who are siblings. As you can see, Smallpaw is quite a bit smaller compared to his siblings, although they are large for their age. Bramblepaw is the good natured, hard working one, who has a more sympathetic approach to Smallpaw then Lynxpaw does.
Lynxpaw is...a good cat, but under her father's influence..she's sort of, really mean, really. She get's on fine with Bramblepaw, but despises Smallpaw because he's smaller and weaker than most cats his age.I'm sorry, but it's hard to describe her without giving too much of the plot away, just incase I do post it here.
Smallpaw, as you've probably gathered, is the less popular one,who is always humored and underestimated because of his size.
I know this sounds quite bad so far, but I do have some things planned to make it extra interesting....if I do post it.
Also, if anyone's got any suggestions for a name for this story, I would very gladly appreciate it.

*Not the Bramblepaw from the origional Warriors books; this is a different Bramblepaw.
Also, Bramblepaw is sighing because he hates it when Lynxpaw picks on Smallpaw, and because they frequently end up with claws unsheathed. He just wishes they could be at peace for once.
---
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#184 Posted: 17:09:33 08/01/2011
i really like the pic smilieand i can't wait until you post the story smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#185 Posted: 20:15:32 08/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks, although I probably won't post it for a week or two; I want to perfect some aspects of the storyline first, although I'll probably post the prolouge here early so that people can see how I write first.
---
#186 Posted: 02:18:58 09/01/2011
i can understand that.
okay then, i can't wait until you post the prologue smilie
---
#187 Posted: 20:06:38 09/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay, cool characters smilie

@Pinkdesi101: It should be up soon smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:07:50 09/01/2011 by FireFlight99
#188 Posted: 20:16:52 09/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh, okay. Sure!
---
#189 Posted: 20:21:54 11/01/2011 | Topic Creator
(Sorry for double post)
I've decided on a name for the story: Decay. There is a reason behind this, as you'll descover as the story unfolds. Anyway, prolouge:

The forest was still, silent. Almost eerie. There was not a whisper of wind, not the faintest suggestion of life. A wet mist hung low over the trees, condensation already forming on the gnarled, dull bark of a half-dead oak, it's roots stretching across the cold ground like knobbled, grotesque fingers.
Sudddenly, a glimpse of movement; a silhouette against the fog. A barn owl, it's wings cleaving through the mist, as silently and as smoothly as death itself. As if to emphasize this point, the limp body of a mouse hung from it's curved beak, blots of crimison staining the downy, white-brown feathers. A yowl cut through the silence as easily as the owl's wings did through the fog- it was a yowl of agonizing pain and terror. A short distance away from the now ruffled owl, through a thick tunnel of brairs, lay Stealthclan camp.
A dark navy tom cat raced across a wide stretch of grass in the centre of the camp and leapt into a gap in a firece tangle of thorns and ferns, which opened up into a den.
"Stonetail! Mintpaw!" The cat exlaimed, a dark grey tabby approaching from the depths of the den at the sound of the navy tom's meow.
"Is it Flowerwhisker?" He asked the navy nervously, his musles tense, his eyes wide and alert. The navy cat nodded, too breathless to speak.
"Mintpaw!" The tabby yelled, summoning a white-pelted cat with grey blotches and warm amber eyes.
"It's Flowerwhisker, isn't it?" He asked, both hurridly and conerndly, gazing up into his mentor's emerald eyes.
"Yes, and she's in trouble by the sound of it, I didn't expect her to kit so soon," He said, wincing slightly as another pain-ridden caterwaul split through the night.
"You go ahead, I'll fetch the required herbs!" Mintpaw shouted, racing to the very back of the Medicine cat's den.
"Thank you, Mintpaw. And you, Rookflight!" Stonetail said, then nodded breifly to Rookflight before sprinting across the clearing to the source of the yowls.
Stonetail finally reached the nursery, where the other queens stood outside, in order to give them room, as most of them weren't due for a while, with the exception of Brightflare, a bright ginger who looked over at Stonetail as he passed. This was the first litter of Leaf-Fall.
"She looks bad, Stonetail," Brightflare meowed warningly, her own kits due any day now.
"Don't worry, Brightflare. I'm sure she's safe with Mintpaw and me," He said impatiently, entering the den.
A beautiful, cream she-cat was lying in the middle of the den, her oversized sides heaving, pain evident on her face.
"It's alright, Flowerwhisker, Mintpaw and I will get you through this, he's coming now." Stonetail said softly, placing a paw lightly and reasuringly on her flank. Flowerwhisker merely moaned, a spasm rippling over her body; the kits would be born any minute.
Suddenly Mintpaw burst in, his jaws full of strong scented herbs.
"Set them over there, we won't need them until after she gives birth," He said, not looking away from Flowerwhisker and indicating with his tail to a patch of moss to one side of the den.
The other queens peered in apprehensively.
Flowerwhisker let out yet another yowl and a stronger spasm rippled across her fur.
"Here comes the first one," Stonetail said bracingly.
Several tense moments passed.
"Oh look, a little tabby tom, just like his father!" Mintpaw's excited voice drifted out to the torn ears of a huge, dark brown tabby tom, black stripes running down his spine, tufts of brown fur on the top of his ears, giving him the appearence of a dark brown lynx.
He smirked as he heard Mintpaw's remark, although his eyes remained a cold, light blue.
Like chips of ice.

So...that's it so far! Let me know if you have any suggestions/things I could improve on!
(Hope it wasn't too boring e.e )
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:22:59 11/01/2011 by FireFlight99
#190 Posted: 01:47:46 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks X3 although I messed up the collar smilie'
---
#191 Posted: 01:57:09 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie I was trying to make it into an avatar for Christmas, but it wouldn't resize for some reason >>
---
#192 Posted: 02:16:13 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes.....blargh I hate myself...I have to revise for tests all the way through this week, and I've started, like, eight or nine pictures on GIMP which I haven't finished >> I don't know-it just annoys me to see so many unfinished pictures....I'll probably finish them off, and say I'm revising for art as an excuse...even though I've already done art...oh well, my academic career path will be ruined, but at least I've finished all my pictures! 8D

Have some sympathy for me if I ever start balthering nonsense like the above again; it's almost half two in the morning where I live, and my brain dosn't function properly :I
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:05 12/01/2011 by FireFlight99
#193 Posted: 03:03:47 12/01/2011
i like the story smilie
---
#194 Posted: 03:05:47 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me