Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
I now HATE TLoS. [CLOSED]
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#151 Posted: 05:39:27 04/06/2009
Ah yes, but Mario is what's sending the Playstation down the toilet and providing the competition for the Lunchbox 360 smilie. The fact he's done so many different things and gone a variety of adventures (from standard 2D platforming to 3D adventure to RPG), it's what makes him famous. Heck, the whole word "Mario" instantly will associate that plumber. It's just an example of how variety can pay off.

Yeah, he seems overrated, but that's because lately he's getting milked by Miyamoto. But then again, Mario's no different than Mickey Mouse with Disney (in fact, it's been said that more people know of Mario than they do of Mickey Mouse! D: ).

As for me, being that I'm still stuck in the 80s, I see that whenever a new console comes around, you'll need to make changes and explore all it's possibilities when you make a game for it. One thing I hope for is that Starfox Wii keeps the ground combat like that of Assault, and enables you to use the Wii remote like weapons and guns, while also making arwing and landmaster controls more like moving an actual control stick as opposed to doing something stupid with the Wii remote.

But that's innovation thinking, a thing most developers don't have today since 1992.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#152 Posted: 09:10:55 04/06/2009
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: Cynder_543

And now your trashing TLoS! So your just as bad as everyone else! And hardly anyone says that the originals are bad! They just say TLoS is better! Theres nothing wrong with that! Look at the title of this topic... HATE! HATE! Not... "I think they orginals are better than TLoS but I still like TLoS" HATE TLoS! No one hates the orginals! No one makes topics saying they hate the originals and if people do hate the originals they say it ONCE! Not millions of times like you keep saying how much you hate TLoS... WE GET THE POINT!!!! Your just as bad as people wo say they hate the originals! WHY WILL YOU NOT SEE THAT! Stop trashing TLoS and we'll get out of your way but no... You have to keep going on about it! I like the originals just as EQUALY as TLoS so you can't say anything about that...

Then why don't people stop dissing ETD AND AHT? It is ovbiuse that they are TLOS lovers! And people DO DITCH THE ORIGINALS! My god how much times to I have to say this?

I WILL ONLY STOP DITCHING TLOS WHEN TLOS LOVERS STOP DITCHING ETD, STOP DITCHING AHT, AND STOP DITCHING THE ORIGINALS! There are people who think TLOS is better then the originals! And they only like it better because off the ******* flying and that this dragon called Cynder is in them! WHY MUST YOU NOT SEE THAT? *Bashes head on window*

I like AHT and I havn't even got ETD... People don't like ETD because its glitchy... Not because its one of the originals... And I don't know one person who doesn't like AHT... Its probably one of the best games out of the originals... I think it ties with GTG... Thats how good I think it is... And yes, people who don't like the originals just because DOTD has flying are idiots... But just saying that TLoS sucks isn't going to make it any better... They'll just keep trying to argue and keep saying that the originals suck and they'll keep trying to 'convert' you to an originals hater...

I can find two exsample of that....

Quote: Skyqueen
The TLoS is way better than the orignals! But I do still like the orignals though, but I think TLoS is better. I mean, Spyro has more powers, better than ever before! And there's Cynder, she was never in the orignals. Spyro can also fly, when in the orginals he couldn't.
In ANB and TEN Spyro looks really cute, along with Cynder. And evil Cynder looks just awesome. And in DOTD you can fly whenever you want, but in the origanls you couldn't. Only in certain levels, but you could never fly freely. And you can co-op with Cynder, which is awesome!
And play two players as well. It is also more epic, and has more adventure too it as well. Spyro and Cynder looks super cool as teens as well, along with Hunter. So, I think that TLoS beats the orignals. But that's just my opion, though.

Quote: Polar-krush
smilie But TLoS does beat the oringals. Spyro has more powers, he can actually fly. It's more epic. . .And then there's Cynder, she was never in the orignals.

I know it is there opinion. But they seem to only like TLOS more then the originals just because of "cynder", free flight and Spyro having more powers. Actualy, Spyro does have more powers in ETD and AHT.....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#153 Posted: 12:55:27 05/06/2009
Spyro in TLOS also can't clim or headbash. D:
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#154 Posted: 14:33:26 05/06/2009

He canclimb in DOTD... And Headbash has been replaced by the tailwhip/ ground smash thing...
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#155 Posted: 15:26:31 05/06/2009
Are the Legend of Spyro games a Platformer or a completely different genre?
#156 Posted: 15:37:24 05/06/2009
Quote: InsomDog
Are the Legend of Spyro games a Platformer or a completely different genre?

There still platformer... Well... ANB won the award for best platformer of 2006...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:37:53 05/06/2009 by bionicle2809
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#157 Posted: 18:31:15 05/06/2009
I wish they would bring charge back, not the charge they had in ANB or TEN, that was too hard to control.
I don't see why you guys are arguing...it's just a game, for fun...not everybody likes the same kind of fun.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#158 Posted: 00:57:29 06/06/2009

He canclimb in DOTD... And Headbash has been replaced by the tailwhip/ ground smash thing...

Crud, I forgot about that. smilie

There is another thing TLOS Spyro can't do. He can't swim in the air. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:11 06/06/2009 by Cynder_543
Leetdero Red Sparx Gems: 76
#159 Posted: 22:20:25 15/06/2009
LOL. The old moves are so awesome
---
Hey kids, I have this new hard to find hack that I would like to show you. It's called skill
#160 Posted: 01:33:59 16/06/2009
For some fans, LOS is the Urban Legend of Spyro.

For some other fans, Insomniac never made Spyro to begin with.

As for everyone else... We're just tired of the fighting... And regardless of what some say, we just like Spyro no matter what (that is, as long as he's still a dragon).

Now if you excuse me, I have an old friend of mine to see...
[User Posted Image]
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#161 Posted: 05:51:19 16/06/2009

He can't swim anyway smilie
#162 Posted: 08:34:54 16/06/2009

He can't swim anyway smilie

Yep. I wish he could swim in TLOS.... D:

Lol, I loved that swim in the air glitch. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#163 Posted: 10:40:58 16/06/2009
Quote: Leetdero
That was quite a mouthful. But I guess your used to that kind of thing BTW Im not a whiny twelve year old hater. I am a serious gamer (FPS) But I have to agree with Black Dragon to an extent about the fight between the TLOS lovers and the ORIG lovers. It is just stupid. But you can't compare Mario to Spyro. It is like comparing Halo to Zelda. It dosn't work. Mario first of all is nintendo and spyro is PS. And secondly they are both different styles of the adventure platform. Like try putting Spyro into Super Barbie Poly pocket brothers aka Super smash brothers brawl. The only other charactes the could get whould be Crash and Ratchet.

PS. Mario is lame. Hes been done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times

Mario is lame, are you crazy. Galaxy was the bomb and I cant wait for the second one. I didn't see Spyro get game of the year, any year, but galaxy did. Anyways we already know you're a die hard Spyro fan.
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#164 Posted: 19:25:19 16/06/2009
Gosh Dang it people! Why am I so out spoken here... A mix is a TERRABLE idea.... You ever heard of a compromise? well that's what that would be and the common rule of a compromise is to make both sides equally mad... It's a quick and easy way to end an argument... Trut me that would be bad news for Spyro... Trust me.

I think if they continue what they have been getting to happen recently will continue: .1 mil sales on aNB .25 mil sold for tEN and 1.1 mil for DotD.

That's after adding up all consoles there... I'm nost certian about the aNB but if I remember right that was the total.... I got this info a long time ago from here:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=22959

Now know that, that is only the first 10 weeks sales and also that there are also PS2, PS3, Xbox, DS, and Wii sales for DotD so times the Wii sales by 5 or just find the other platforms entries for DotD... also you can check my totals too... I'd be happy if you did that for me smilie lol

Not to go off subject or anything but I'll referance this to a post towards the beginning of the topic and mabey a little later idk... I don't have handfuls of time to read all of this thread smilie

Written by: Cameron Corns

(The preceding post is entirerly the author's opinion and in no way, shape, or form are those of Corny Productions. The author takes full responcibility for all remarks made above.)
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:34 16/06/2009 by cornys
#165 Posted: 09:54:46 17/06/2009
There only getting the wrong attention if they continue TLOS. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Leetdero Red Sparx Gems: 76
#166 Posted: 10:46:40 17/06/2009
That's right. A fresh approach would be a good idea
---
Hey kids, I have this new hard to find hack that I would like to show you. It's called skill
#167 Posted: 14:38:32 17/06/2009
Now we are getting Philisophical when you say wrong attention.... What is wrong and what is right?
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
#168 Posted: 07:26:15 18/06/2009
Quote: cornys
Now we are getting Philisophical when you say wrong attention.... What is wrong and what is right?

When I ment wrong attention, I mean that most off the old fans (the ones that loved Spyro for a long time) are not really Spyro fans anymore because of TLOS and the fact that there is a low chance of them going back to the originals. Those old fans are getting replaised by screaming, young TLOS fangirls/fanboys who go crazy over SxC and would attack anyone who dosn't like TLOS or Cynder. But Activision dosn't give a **** about this because they are a big cash cow comperny. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#169 Posted: 13:22:51 18/06/2009
*Back from playing Pac-Man and other games*

WHOA THIS IS STILL GOING?

Well yeah, who knows how screwed up Spyro will be if Activision doesn't let the people who were originally Sierra. =(

Besides, I like the series as whole (sort of, if people don't b****), but I could care less about SxC BS because all I ever see of it as fan art is pretty much just wannabe cub pr0nz BS and I never see them as adults and...

never mind. I should just go back to my Pokemon comic I was making, unless people want to complain about that too, because it seems that no matter what somebody in the entertainment industry does today, people just crap on it and complain because everything is always RUINED FOREVER!
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#170 Posted: 21:05:31 18/06/2009
Hey, I still kinda like Pokémon to the point I'll actually pick it up and play it! >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#171 Posted: 22:27:57 18/06/2009
Who keeps stretching the page?
#172 Posted: 02:59:06 19/06/2009
Quote: Phantom 69
Quote: Leetdero
That was quite a mouthful. But I guess your used to that kind of thing BTW Im not a whiny twelve year old hater. I am a serious gamer (FPS) But I have to agree with Black Dragon to an extent about the fight between the TLOS lovers and the ORIG lovers. It is just stupid. But you can't compare Mario to Spyro. It is like comparing Halo to Zelda. It dosn't work. Mario first of all is nintendo and spyro is PS. And secondly they are both different styles of the adventure platform. Like try putting Spyro into Super Barbie Poly pocket brothers aka Super smash brothers brawl. The only other charactes the could get whould be Crash and Ratchet.

PS. Mario is lame. Hes been done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times

Mario is lame, are you crazy. Galaxy was the bomb and I cant wait for the second one. I didn't see Spyro get game of the year, any year, but galaxy did. Anyways we already know you're a die hard Spyro fan.

This post ^
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
#173 Posted: 00:20:30 20/06/2009
Okay, I have something to say to TLOS lovers who say "OMG! Stop saying TLOS sucks! We get the point!"

Why don't you shut the hell up and stop saying "They are going to continue TLOS!" then? Don't you think the original lovers get the point about that? We also get the point about "OMG! TLOS IS DA BEST GAME EVA!!!" you don't have to repeat that over and over. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#174 Posted: 02:30:54 20/06/2009
yes... I want this thread to die so no more srguments come out.... I'm not improving this threads position so I thought I would put one last word in here to try and send this one to the archives... Unless somebody has something new to add... Tired of all of the repeating myself... been over this to many times myself... Spyroforums gets an up heival around new game time about this and this is like a second ride for me...
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#175 Posted: 02:35:15 20/06/2009
Considering the thread starter was Ripto'd I guess the TLOS fans won.

(No, just joking. See, Dark_Gaia spammed too much.)
#176 Posted: 02:38:31 20/06/2009
Yeah, interesting that the TLoS haters have been the ones getting Gnorc'd/Ripto'd. <.<;
---
#177 Posted: 06:40:28 20/06/2009
Quote: HIR
Yeah, interesting that the TLoS haters have been the ones getting Gnorc'd/Ripto'd. <.<;

Hopefuly Dark52 is not banning us because we don't like TLOS.... smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#178 Posted: 16:55:43 20/06/2009
I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease then.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#179 Posted: 18:44:23 20/06/2009
You know,maybe thats what really happened to ignituslover,,
#180 Posted: 20:15:22 20/06/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease then.

It's an ethnic cleansing of LoS-haters! 0.0! (please don't hurt me, dark...) ;~;
---
Disturbed Ripto Gems: 146
#181 Posted: 20:43:36 20/06/2009
I thought TloS was great,
#182 Posted: 17:08:35 21/06/2009
It was good, but I like Earthbound more... smilie
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#183 Posted: 00:51:09 22/06/2009
"The thing about arguments over the internet is that no matter who wins you both look stupid"
smilie

I don't see too much in the way of that here at this moment so it's all good... disagreements not arguments...
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#184 Posted: 02:51:35 22/06/2009
hey, I hate my brother, but thats something we have to put up with! Life sucks that way!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me