Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Where Light and Dark will meet (Reboot) [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Where Light and Dark will meet (Reboot) [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#151 Posted: 22:10:32 16/06/2016
"Yeah and I chose to join because my dad was on the team." said Ryan.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#152 Posted: 13:35:37 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Delta heard T'sara's sounds outside. She gave a slight groan, but also a slight smile. T'sara was also one of the few who was allowed in without any problems attached to it. Not only that, but at times they unsubconcsiously did things together, from selling things to trading things with each otther.
Due to this, Delta saw no reason to come out and make a huge problem out of something. Instead, she simply opened her window, and watched T'sara from a distance-while eating her non-roasted sandwich with chease and salad..
#153 Posted: 14:00:16 17/06/2016
"Ryan, you are gonna be a very important member of the team." said Falco
---
#154 Posted: 14:47:00 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[["Only post when you're neccesery."]]
#155 Posted: 14:56:28 17/06/2016
[[Okay]]

"Hey Dad, can you train me for battle?" said Ryan. "I definitely will train you for battle" said Falco.

(15 minutes later)

"Ryan, Here is your first training" said Falco. "Okay Dad." said Ryan. "I will teach you how to sneak, You have to Tiptoe, be quiet, etc." said Falco. "Time for me to try it now." said Ryan.
---
BettyTheSeraph Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#156 Posted: 21:49:52 18/06/2016
Uhh... hi... I saw that Shadmé told you about me, but I'm assuming it's too late to join?
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#157 Posted: 13:53:18 19/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Ah no no. You can still get in. When you join I'm finally closing this rp so no one else can join. I was awaiting your arrival.

Also, Pokémon2. You don't have to delete your post only to repost it again so this topic stays high up on the list. I'm not abandoning this, if that's your worry?]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:55:47 19/06/2016 by BlackWing116
#158 Posted: 22:42:21 19/06/2016
(Okay then, thank you! I'll just put my forum, since I don't know where to begin)

Name: Abraxas (or Betty, depends on which you prefer)
Personality: Abraxas is very secretive and antisocial, but is a very productive and (mentally) active person. He spends almost all of his time working, and is known to stay awake for days on end when focusing on important tasks. He tends to stay calm, but during arguments and on the battle field he becomes very aggressive. He is incredibly smart and is known for his work in medical care and advanced weaponry, but rarely spends any time on the battle field as he isn't exactly the most physically inclined person. He has never felt fear in his life, not due to bravery, but from brain damage. He has severe head trauma in his frontal lobe, which leads to him making impulsive decisions and not always thinking things through.He only fights when defending an outpost, as he is a professional at handling the artillery of the Darkness Army. He has a strange (and kind of corrupt) sense of right and wrong, and is motivated by his intense desire to show the Light Army "the joy of creation" (I did not take that from the FNAF fangame).

Army: Darkness (Economic and Scientific advisor)

Appearance #1: (Casual) Slicked back platinum white hair with purple eyes and dark, loose jeans. Brown merrels and a bright purple shirt with a black jacket that's only buttoned up at the top three buttons.
Appearance #2: (Formal) An abyss black tuxedo with a grey shirt underneath it along with a blood red tie, with abyss black pants and dark purple dress shoes. Occasionally wears a velvet red fedora and cobalt blue eyes.
Appearance #3: (Battlefield) A dark purple toga similar to that of Dark Pit's, except it's purple. A black helmet with grayish wings on the side made of cobalt, with white hair, along with bright red eyes.

(To explain the eye color, he constantly switches between colored contacts to signify his mood, and sometimes for disguise purposes as well.)

(Well that's all for now. I'll be on my way, away from this awkward ending. I don't know when I should begin RPing... Bye)
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:00:41 18/07/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#159 Posted: 22:45:45 19/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Accepted. You can slip in anywhere, everywhere. Your character is very interesting and detailed, too.))
#160 Posted: 00:54:40 20/06/2016
(Thanks! One more thing, he has six neon orange wings due to being a seraph. This is useful as he can easily disguise as someone who wants to join the Light army, as his bright appearance makes him look trustworthy.)

"Gods dang it!" I whisper-shouted.

I had been working on synthesizing a new compound for the past three days. The previous compound was a complete failure and- oh, you probably don't know what I'm talking about do you? Well, I've been attempting to synthesize a drug that could temporarily increase motivation for awhile now. I had been repeatedly harvesting Ephedra Sinica plants for awhile now to create a strong compound that could increase willpower and alertness. The previous compound had been a complete failure, as it was not only a neurotoxin, but a highly addictive substance as well. Long-term use would not be permitted, though, as always, I decided not to trash it. Uphold the preservation of any substance, organism, idea, or practice, remember? Well, you probably don't know what that means either, but let's get back on topic.

The newest compound was pretty good in terms of increasing motivation, but the side effects it had were by definition, "evil". It increased a subject's ability to feel empathy, which would weaken the Darkness within the user (a bad thing of course), and greatly strengthened the Light within the user. That, that was unacceptable. I decided I had done enough work for now and decided to deliver my reports. This week was not going to go well for me...

I entered the reporting room, where everyone else was found. BlackWing, Skyward, and of course Lady Shadmé. I assumed that they had already finished their reports, but waited patiently. I knew better than to randomly speak up, as I wasn't as respected as the others.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:58:58 21/06/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#161 Posted: 01:00:33 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[[I'm going to put BlackWing on a "I" perspective from now on.]]

I hastely put the apple-core away and trash it inside my mouth, swallowing it whole. My sence of human-logic was gone at this point. I was a mere monster of sorts. I stared at the one entering, and as fast as I could, I drew myself back into the pitch-black corner. "You're the newbie?" I asked with a raspy voice, a part of the apple stuck in my throat, but I gave no acknowledgement of it's excistance to it. "You've come with a report?" I continued, staring at the newcomer. Of course, from here on, I shutted my mouth, waiting for Shadmé to react.
#162 Posted: 01:06:07 20/06/2016
"Yes, indeed I have. Bad news sadly. The new drug was an utter failure. Even worse than the last one I would say. Far worse..."

Here goes nothing... prepare to be fired...

"The new compound has the exact opposite of the desired affects, as it strengthens the Light force within our users. We can't let this get into enemy hands, or they could make a chemical weapon out of it and destroy our society. Do you know a good place to keep it safe?" I finished.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#163 Posted: 01:38:36 20/06/2016
"Great stars, destroy it!" Skyward screamed. She leaped up onto the table and slammed her claws down. "There's no safe place! It's dangerous! It's unsafe! Its…I can't think of any more synonyms for dangerous, but you understand, don't you?" She slid back off the table. "So, Shadme, what do you think?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#164 Posted: 01:53:34 20/06/2016
"I couldn't bear to destroy it myself... I need someone else to do it. Remember what I always say? The most important thing in life is to preserve any and all ideas, organisms, substances and practices? I understand how dangerous it can be, but destroying anything goes against my morals. Is there ANY way we could keep it safe?"
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#165 Posted: 02:12:34 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I gave a slight sigh before rubbing the back of my head. "Delta, perhaps..." I finally suggested. "Though if you get onto her she probably will ask something back, but if you're keen on keeping it safe..." I coughed, clearing my voice again. "She often asks for medicen, for odd reasons..." I stated. "Though if you don't come back with her part of the request she can get quite..."I didn't finish my sentence and eyed Storm, then Shadmé, than the newcomer again. "Most of us are aware of her "dark deals" but once again, if you're this keen on keeping your failures save..."
#166 Posted: 02:26:12 20/06/2016
"I'm not willing to go that far ma'am. I'm willing to destroy it, but I'll need to have someone else do it." I sighed.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:03:33 18/07/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#167 Posted: 02:40:15 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I snickered. "I thought so. Everyone fears the unknown." I gave no answer for a bit. "But... she'll destroy it for you without a problem... that dark promise though! Haha! I'll shut up now." I said before slipping out of the room and leaving.
#168 Posted: 02:47:07 20/06/2016
"I was about to say that I didn't fear the unknown, but okay. I just don't have time to deal with it." I said aloud, being the extrovert I am.

"I've alse never felt this "fear" that people occasionally talk about..." I muttered, this time to myself.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#169 Posted: 02:49:24 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[[Because Advrertising a RP is hugging cats!]]

I overheard Betty for a short bit, but found myself caring only a little. I went into my own private room, and stared at the plethora of weapons I owned. "Although... if he wants it destroyed..."
#170 Posted: 02:57:28 20/06/2016
"I can destroy it," Skyward said. "I think you could try diluting it in another liquid, or burying it deep, deep underground. The main problem is that it can get out in so many catastrophic events. If poured into the ground, it could seep into the groundwater and turn others against us. If boiled, it could get into the rain and even turn animals against us. We have to treat this stuff like toxic waste. It's like a corruption."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#171 Posted: 03:06:56 20/06/2016
(Sorry about the redone message before. Phone bugs.)

"Neither of those will work. Diluting it will just allow people to vaporize it into a gas, which would be even worse, and you already mentioned what could happen with the other scenarios. The only option that really remains is turning this corruption back into something different. I can't see any other good options," I elaborated.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:14:50 20/06/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#172 Posted: 22:53:30 20/06/2016
"Dad, Skyhunter what's our first mission? Because I'm so excited!" said Ryan in a excited voice.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#173 Posted: 15:35:05 21/06/2016
OoC: Sorry for being inactive! And hey there, Betty! Glad you're here! smilie
Three characters is the limit, right NINJAsk?

I nodded thoughtfully at the suggestions of my friends. Being the rulers of the realm, we were able to acquire practically anything we needed by pulling some strings. However... "I'll take it into consideration," I responded to Skyward. "Given this new development, we may have to hold back on personal pleasures for a small while longer. I have the feeling that if things go wrong, then there'll be plenty of danger and entertainment on the surface bound for us all."
I began thinking aloud, seeing as NINJAsk had left to attend to some matter and Skyward was the only one left in the room. "For now, the majority of the realm is unaware of the power we exert and the things that go on underground. However, even if some light-user were to get out and quote-unquote 'expose' us, we must make it appear to the users dwelling here that it is no surprise. We must continue proving to the community that we are leaders who know what they are doing so that if worst comes to worst, the users will not find any reason to defect. That is how we will squelch any opposition if The Light Force plans to be direct. After all," I finished with a sly grin, "it would certainly take all the wind out of their sails if they plan on support and receive nothing."
After a small while of pacing around and pondering complex and complete solutions to the issue, we were met by our newest recruit: Abraxas, or as I called him, Betty. He was an invaluable ally, and had very quickly began proving his mettle by designing technology and managing artillery. From the looks of him as he entered the room, something had gone wrong.
I listened carefully as he explained the drawbacks of his newest discovery: increasing the Light Force within a user. I rubbed my temples as he, Skyward and NINJAsk debated about what to do with it. Already, my hypothesis seemed to be coming true. The force of light was real, and within our grasp.
Hm. Within our grasp...
"Study it," I blurted, sending a brown-eyed glance to Betty. "I agree- we cannot let it be destroyed. Well, not until it becomes a last resort to do so. But if it's here in our headquarters in a very controlled area, it would be beneficial to truly understand the Light Force while the other source we've discovered is weak and unable to do anything with it."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#174 Posted: 16:17:59 21/06/2016
(Hi! We've all been waiting for you.... At least I have... sorry if I'm being rude.... and yes, I know this edit's late...)

"Well, if that's the way you'll put it, then I'll oblige. If the current sources of Light are as minuscule as you say, then I'll do my best. I need a rest though, since I've been awake for three days straight. Is there anything else we should discuss?" I replied.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:10:28 21/07/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#175 Posted: 16:34:15 21/06/2016
"Better sleeping habits?" Skyward joked. "Nah, go ahead and stay up for three days in a row. I won't kill you for it. Or maybe I will?" She put her paw on the table, showing off her claws. "I won't kill anyone, even if they make a potion that only works on the enemy. They might end up killing you, but I won't. Even on my worst-temper days. What I want to discuss is a new prospect opening up. With my superior knowledge of the world outside, I have located another interesting area." She ran out of the room and came back with a file folder. "It's a tiny store that carries everything from luxuries such as gems to magical components and weapons." She flipped through the files. "Price list, brochure, a couple of pictures of the inventory. I don't know if the owner will do buisness with us. Come to think of it, I don't know who the owner is. It seems to be extremely secretive."
---
#176 Posted: 17:01:02 21/06/2016
"'It' is secretive? Does that mean they're not a familiar creature? Not that it matters of course. We have enough diversity already down here. Is there anything that might be of use there? Preferably a drug that can slow time perception." I proposed.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:41:02 11/07/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#177 Posted: 23:13:32 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I listened along with the conversation behind the door. They talked about an inventory of sorts. They could talk about a buisniss-person, or Delta. Though I wasnt sure..

Delta sighed, closing her windows and curtains. She walked downstairs into the basemend, and began rearranging things.
#178 Posted: 01:16:23 23/06/2016
"Skyhunter, my son wants to know what the first mission is." said Falco
---
#179 Posted: 02:36:05 23/06/2016
"Sir, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about." Skyward growled. "Time perception? What are you talking about! Probably sciency stuff and other things I don't know." She huffed. "If you want a time perception drug, make it yourself, Mr. Mad Scientist."
---
#180 Posted: 12:17:19 23/06/2016
"Well, I don't exactly have that much free time to focus on something like that, for one. Two, even if I did have that much free time it would still take years. Three, time perception is how fast time seems to pass by from someone's point of view. Now, let's get back on topic please, because if report sessions had to include me explaining everything 'sciency', as you would say, then we would be here for about... two more days," I elaborated.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:30:00 08/08/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#181 Posted: 17:44:36 24/06/2016
I sighed "Very funny" I said before looking at Fury "You didn't do anything, so don't worry. I'm Austin, and the only reason I'm out here is so I can find somewhere to hide. Something bad is going to happen and if I get involved, I will be fighting friends either way"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#182 Posted: 17:56:39 24/06/2016
"Oop, looks like we have another visitor," Tsara grinned. "It's Fury, right? Looking for trouble, a friend, or the nonexistent peace around here? And you, Austin, want to stay neutral? I may be a small bird, but I know that if you're not on a side, both teams are going to be calling at your door." She did feel a bit of pity, but that would also require revealing herself. But maybe a bit of trickery could work. Wait! "Well, of course, you can't live in a nest like me, but how about I take you to my master. She rarely entertains an audience, but she may provide a refuge of sorts if you're willing to help her out. I promise, she's neutral."
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 9151
#183 Posted: 18:37:46 24/06/2016
[Iwasn'tprocrastinatingwhatareyoutalkingabout]

"Your first mission is simple," I replied to Ryan after welcoming him into the group. "Go out into the realm and find more allies. I have doubts that this small circle of rebels will be enough to take down the Army of Darkness. Ask around, tell anyone that will listen about who we are and our purpose, and bring any potential recruits here. However," I stated, my tone becoming more urgent. "Do so in a subtle way. We can't afford the enemy learning any of our secrets, and if an enemy confronts you, deny that you know anything. Only fight if you absolutely must."

"Oh, and one more thing," I added before Ryan left. My voice softened a bit. "If you find a kid named Austin... tell him that Lord Skyhunter lives."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:39:42 24/06/2016 by Skyhunter
#184 Posted: 19:28:00 24/06/2016
"My dad trained me for this, I'm ready" said Ryan.
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#185 Posted: 23:18:37 24/06/2016
"I kind of rarely leave home," Fury admitted. "I'd prefer to stay away from others..." She paused. "Something bad? Define 'something.'"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#186 Posted: 07:42:50 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Im leaving till monday guys!))

Delta let out her weak signs of emotion; annoyance. A growl under her breath escaped into the room. She rolled her eyes before closing a save with tons of colerfull gems. Actually, there were tons of saves with tons of valuables. All of such obtained through trade, or as price for aiding someone. For someone with such a simple life, Delta could easely be the most resourcefull amonst all people in darkSpyro-City.

Another groan escaped her lips as the sounds upstairs worsend. Never was it so crowded in this perticulair street. Delta closed off the last save before making way upstairs. She looked outside seeing three creatures. Two of them were far beyond her knowlege. One of said two was the traveler from before. The only one she knew was T'sara.

"They better come here with a purpose or I'm visiting them with my own power..."
#187 Posted: 09:50:02 25/06/2016
Ryan borrows his dad's Arwing and flies in it and looks for new recruits.
---
#188 Posted: 06:49:36 27/06/2016
"A war Fury... A war that threatens to tear my heart apart if I get involved......" I said before looking around "If your master is Delta, I just tried. Her price was too much"
---
#189 Posted: 09:00:36 27/06/2016
"Austin, Lord Skyhunter send me here to tell you where he was and he's in the Light Army base and my dad is his second in command." said Ryan.
---
#190 Posted: 10:19:57 27/06/2016
Fury froze when she heard Austin. "War?" she looked around as she spoke. "I don't want to die..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#191 Posted: 10:47:08 27/06/2016
"Thank stars not. I can't imagine what she wanted. My master is a bit wild at times, but I'm sure you'll like her. Her name's Tsara." Startled by the newcomer, she jumped back. "Hey, excuse me, kid, but Austin here has pledged to be away from it all. Well, not an actual contract, but close enough. He doesn't care about who's the leader of who. Although I probably should let him talk. Austin, do you know him? Because I sure as stars don't."
---
#192 Posted: 11:09:10 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[[Ok enough Pokémo2. 1-No vehicles! 2-You can't be from one place to another, that's powerplaying. 3-Ryan doesn't know Austin from looks! Logic!?]]

Delta slammed the door open, requestion attention from all three. "If you're willing to meddle your deals and contracts on another location it'd be HIGHLY apriciated!" She shouted, her voice echoing with a demonic tone. Her eyes shining a clear blue. "I'm TRYYING to live in peace here!" She continued, however, Fury's mention of war caught her off. "Ehum... War...?" She imedietly regained her normal, emotionless stance.
#193 Posted: 11:23:12 27/06/2016
"I don't know exactly, he mentioned it to me..." Fury mumbled, gesturing to Austin. Her mind was racing. She wanted to live as long as she could, and that sounded difficult during a war.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#194 Posted: 12:28:04 27/06/2016
[Okay]

Ryan starts looking for Austin and he thinks maybe he could find a girl to date as well.
---
#195 Posted: 19:44:48 27/06/2016
I went over to fury and hugged her "Its going to be ok Fury" I said before looking at Delta "There is a group of people who can use the light and those who have embraced the darkness will stop at nothing to get rid of them. I only know this because I thought it was a good idea to hide near the Light temple. It wasn't because I learned what I feared was true. This war will put those that used to be friends against each other. I wanted to stay with you so I wouldn't have to fight my friends, no matter what side I would be on"
---
#196 Posted: 20:02:01 27/06/2016
Fury looked around nervously. She was suddenly afraid someone might jump out at her at any minute, ready to kill her. What hurt the most was the thought that they might not be a stranger fighting for their cause. They could be a friend.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#197 Posted: 13:27:33 28/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Tsch, you all are whimps. You can be a stand-alone if you have the will to battle and show your courage." Delta said. "I've been a stand-alone for years. If you're so in for finding shelter, it's best to get your valuables ready, because in hard times like these I'm rather sure nobody is going to let you in without a fee or something..." She snorted. "I, for one..." She silently added herself. "Okay, fine. Give me 20 silver coins and you can stay here." Delta said. "That's the weakest deal I can give you." She added before closing her window.
#198 Posted: 22:15:10 28/06/2016
"Well, excuse me!" Tsara growled. "I fight for myself. Who do you think I am? I am Tsara—" Great stars, she blew her cover! "—'s apprentice. You know her. You know her strength, and her guile, and her prowess. You know her, and I am allied with her!"
---
#199 Posted: 22:21:22 28/06/2016
Ryan starts searching for Austin and some people to join the team.
---
#200 Posted: 16:35:17 29/06/2016
I looked at Tsara's apprentice. "Then lets go find her"
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me