Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#1901 Posted: 02:59:37 30/01/2013
"Nah, I'll be fi-" Ria trailed off. "Actually, on second thought, where's Starz? I was hoping to track her down, rather than running off like a child."
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1902 Posted: 03:02:28 30/01/2013
"She's still home or out looking for me. I left quite in a hurry, you see....and well, I kinda didn't have the time to take her with me or even tell her about it." He said, looking kinda sad. "I can still get her to you, but there's another matter I wish to discuss with you. It's....It's about Grey. And Lucien."
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1903 Posted: 03:04:10 30/01/2013
Ria blinked, a bit of worry playing at her expression. "Yes?" she asked. "What about them?"
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1904 Posted: 03:23:28 30/01/2013
"You really are as dumb as you look." he swiped his tail at Drenyz's attack, and he opened his own mouth to produce a sphere of shadow, that flatened vertically to make a portal to which the light went into. Another portal like shadow disk formed quickly above Aretis as to let the beam come back at him, "I've been around long enough to master all these elements and then some." taking Drenyz's tendrils, he made them curve up and spread out to cover any escape Aretis clone would attempt. "You see, I'm not even trying, to me, this is like blinking."
--
"Protected from wrath," he couldn't help but have a chuckle at the word wrath(made me laugh a little(its just a funny word to me)).
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1905 Posted: 03:27:10 30/01/2013
Casia stuck out her lower lip in an unamused frown. "Are you seriously laughing at how I talk, after I just told you that Grey took over Lucien's body? Really not a good time for that."

OOC: Casia is old timey and defensive smilie
#1906 Posted: 03:43:10 30/01/2013
("She's tones of fun, and your no fun at all. She completes you")

"Sorry, the word "wrath" just gets me when people talk, even though it's not in the best of situations." he stood up shaking the grin from his face, "So is Ria here too?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1907 Posted: 03:45:40 30/01/2013
OOC: What's that from? I've heard it before!

Casia looked down at her toes. "Yeah, she's resting. Told me to come up here and make sure you didn't wreck your neck with your face in that book."
#1908 Posted: 03:53:52 30/01/2013
Skyer touched the back of his neck, "Feels fine." he stretched and turned, "Does it look messed up or something?"

OOC: it was suppose to be spelled tons(without the E); and its from Ice Age2: The Meld Down
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1909 Posted: 04:12:39 30/01/2013
The tendrils literally broke away a second after being controlled but instead splintered off like projectiles and resealed the dome to prevent escape, like they were not even darkness, He formed back to make a relaxed position and yawned " Blah Blah blah blah heard it before, You must be more stupid then me to use my own tendrils? because you know it's not even a element it's my own body and using darkness against a darkness being, smart idea man I wish was was just as smart as you" He stated with sarcasm relaxing on the ground without a care in the world.

"Now you two boys have a nice fight while I sit here and watch, don't worry about the dome I fixed it for you so it can be a fight to the death, I'll make sure to give the grieving widows a present"
#1910 Posted: 04:14:16 30/01/2013
OOC: I knew it! It sounded like something Sid would say!

Casia continued to stare at her feet. "No." she mumbled.
#1911 Posted: 04:40:33 30/01/2013
"Hey," he stepped over to her, "The reason I don't look or act worried is because one can't always focus on the bad. Words of a wise guy, I know, but nothing is ever all bad. Lets see," he looked up with thought, "With thus deal thing Lucien made, you never have to worry about being hurt or attacked... Not helping? Uh, at least he's not your boyfriend... Still not working..." he pouted to himself, "I'm just a mess now, ever since you arrived... my mind has been in a mix." he admitted.
---
#1912 Posted: 04:53:08 30/01/2013
" 'Since I arrived'? Whats that supposed to mean?" Casia mumbled, almost looking up at him.
#1913 Posted: 05:00:29 30/01/2013
OIC: "Ehhrr, well... I've got a feeling, my hearts a realen, I'm about bust loose. Bottled up emotion, its more than an ocean. It starts with an I and end with a U. I got a feeling your feeling it too(Brownie points to who knows the song!)

Skyer paused for a second, "Let me be strait forward... I think your cute, cool and I just can't stop thinking about you..." he squinted with embarrassment, no knowing what type of reaction she would have.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#1914 Posted: 05:14:38 30/01/2013
Starz was sleeping in the cave on the island.
#1915 Posted: 05:56:28 30/01/2013
"Is there a way to separate Grey from Lucien? And if so, what will happen?" Aretis questioned.

Aretis was struck with the light beam, and it seemed to just be absorbed by his scales, increasing his energy. "You haven't." He smiled. "You think you've reached the highest level for every element, huh? Well, I'm here to tell you that there's always a level higher. There's never a limit. Besides, I highly doubt you did the work yourself. Lucien did. Your just controlling his body. So how would you know the 'mastery' of an element?" He growled. "I won't show you how far I've come. Not in this state. But I can give you a taste...." Aretis grinned, his body becoming almost transparent and completely white. He was like a radiant crystal, and was actually turning crystalline, generating huge amounts of energy.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1916 Posted: 16:51:46 30/01/2013
"So you can sparkle and exert more energy, big deal. And ill have you know it is knowlage not ones body that has the skill. I nearly needed Lucien to access these other elements, for instance, I knew sending your own light at you would give you a boost. I did it to make you last that much longer. I want things to get interesting, but then again it really doesn't matter." he leaned back as if in a lawn chair again, "I can simply leave you here, trapped, and find the real Aretis. Don't underestimate my knowlage boy." he flicked his tail up, which made a beam of fire shoot up from under Aretis, but this flame was sharp and blue with a white center(hottest known fire is actually between blue and white, so).
---
#1917 Posted: 16:53:24 30/01/2013
Casia looked up at Skyer with surprise, her purple eyes seeming to be a lighter shade. "Y-You...like me?" she stuttered out in disbelief.

-

Ria looked down. "The only way to separate them is if Lucien dies. If that should happen, Lucien told me that Grey would just find a new host, a hatchling."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:54:19 30/01/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#1918 Posted: 19:02:22 30/01/2013
OOC: :I ooo I want do do something, but it would involve Lucien actually dieing..... But I'm not sure it would be the best thing(his death).............

Skyer nodded, "If you want to use that word, then yeah." he sat back a little, "You come here from a different time to find your sister, if that isn't heart then I don't know what is. I like those with a heart... Actually that sounded a bit odd." he put a paw to his chin again.
---
#1919 Posted: 20:46:13 30/01/2013
OOC: You can if you wanna, just remember:
Quote: lemmingluv
2) If you choose to kill your character, go right ahead. They ain’t coming back.

A shy little smile screwed up on Casia's face. "I don't think it sounds odd at all." she said, scratching the back of her head. "I, uh...I quite fancy you too...."
#1920 Posted: 23:16:44 30/01/2013
"Fancy?... Oh," Skyer caught on, "Well it's better than being shot down." He shook his head with a slight grin and blush.

OOC: you'd think I knew that.... Which I did. :I
---
#1921 Posted: 00:06:57 31/01/2013
ooc: lol. Though, can Grey live inside Lucien's body if Lucien dies? I think I saw something once where if the host dies, the thing inside him dies too. So, to force the thing out, they poisoned the host and at the very last second as the thing came out, revived the host.

Aretis clone merely looked up. The fire hit him, and then swirled around him, finally being absorbed until there was an orange-red spot on his right shoulder. "Your knowledge will never be omnipotent. And it takes a body of skill, reflex, and muscle memory to preform acts at their peak. You shouldn't underestimate me, Grey." He warned, earth floating around him and becoming transparently white like he was and crystalline. Soon, he was surrounded by three distinct circles of floating shining crystals.
---
#1922 Posted: 02:07:55 31/01/2013
He was still relaxing, for fun he decided to raise his tail and send shards of spikes from the tip at both of them "Hey Grey did you notice how when I ate that little bit of you it died in my mouth, almost like I was poison to you huh?, Say Aretis...that's your name right Aretis I you know I am a living battery and I do know a way to separate them but since everyone says it's impossible blah blah blah I'll just let everyone work this out and die....then I'll eat your corpses and kill the council, regain my ancestors throne and wage war against the light dragons before enslaving them because it would be funny"
#1923 Posted: 02:16:22 31/01/2013
"Eating me, oh goodness no. I cannot simply be consumed by a lower being." Gray remarked to Dreny, "You must be keeping secrets from your friends if fire doesn't effect you, then you are more than a mear light dragon with an earth ability. If you have the power to obsorb then a nice spike of poison or acid in your... Eh, stony flesh. I'm always confused on earth made light clones, do you really have blood? If you do, id like to see it in my own claws." he zoomed forward to shatter two of the stones Aretis had made, building up a venomous strike with his right claws, he blasted fear into Aretis's face with his left.
---
#1924 Posted: 02:34:40 31/01/2013
Aretis first looked at Dreynz. "I'll survive. And I'll hunt you next." His eyes flashed back to Grey. "Was there blood when you stabbed my other clone counterparts? Aretis flew backward, the orange-red spot transferring itself into one of the crystals in one of the rings. That translucent rock now glowed bright orange and circled him. Aretis took the blast of fear full on, yet it never went past his rings of crystal. Instead, the blast seemed to get smaller as it hit Aretis and then disappear completely into one of the crystals. Aretis smiled. "Judging by your reactions, I'd say you've never met a dragon who could use Gem Magic. Heh, and if you must know, only I can use this form as a gem. This is a skill the real Aretis is unable to do, so you cannot analyze my moves if I'm using something that will not be used in the battle following this." The orange gem shot forward, exploding in Grey's face with twice the fire that was sent at Aretis before.

The real Aretis nodded. "I understand. I won't kill Lucien. I'll find another way."
---
#1925 Posted: 03:39:01 31/01/2013
The spikes turned into two shapes, one next to Grey, putting a arm over him "You must really suck if you can't kill me...a lower being which would make you? Double lower..so low that it would hit the core of the planet and we all blow up and die, come on buddy you can do better? it's kinda embrassing you can't even fight this kid off, all that bragging and nothing..tsk tsk. I can sense it you know, something deep"

The Other splinter shape was near Aretis

"What Hunt me Next? Oh but think of the laughs we had, the good times we had and the bonds we made...such as you burning me and making me crack from sound"

All the while he was laying on the ground
"You see boys for people who cheat death there is a special way to summon Death directly here so he can claim his soul, the catch is someone else has to die. So if Grey were to be restrained and someone would like to die then we could kiss this whole problem goodbye but no one listens to me.....that or I jump into that body and go over the place like files on fresh meat"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:47:47 31/01/2013 by Jackson117
#1926 Posted: 03:57:52 31/01/2013
The explosion simmered down and the right half of his face was burned down to the skull. He screamed in pain, but turned to Drenyz, "You think I'm the lower being? Ha!" the hole on his face sealed up before he finished his rhetorical question, "Don't think so highly of yourself, it could get you killed." he pushed bid claws into that Drenyz, with a fire hot enough to cut diamond. Gray turned to Aretis while he burned the Drenyz next to him, "Hmmm, so there ae something's you don't tell others. Well too bad you don't have the strongest element known to the realms, even that of light and darkness." his eyes flared up grey instead of crystal blue, and his body engulfed itself in grey fire as grey electricity bounced from scale to scale.(its not dark or light so it burns all, not smart to try and absorb) A thick grey mist plumed up around him.
---
#1927 Posted: 04:11:21 31/01/2013
Both claw shapes were now quickly gone...defeated easily...Drenyz just Yawned before looking at the new spectacle, "Alright now were getting interesting, how will our hero Aretis ever save his friend, Will Grey get the last laugh and will I eat this patch of dirt? Yes I will!"
#1928 Posted: 05:48:05 31/01/2013
Aretis sighed. "Strongest element, eh? Don't take me for a fool. I don't believe an element can be stronger than another. The world element already implies that it is only a part of something. Just a certain branch of a tree. And everyone always claims their way is the strongest.....I'm tired of it." Aretis turned to Drenyz. "You insist on interrupting this fight? Shame. Leave now, worm. I'm tired of you too." He growled facing Grey again. "Some things aren't needed to be known." He readied himself, one paw a little bit further than the other, his limbs slightly bent. The crystals circled in orbit around him slowly.
---
#1929 Posted: 06:59:19 31/01/2013
He rolled around and wiggled like a worm " Yes call the guy wanting to help your friend here a worm."

He slowly got up and brushing himself "Listen we both know we can't beat Grey alone despite our bragging, doubt me if you must but I really want Grey out of that dragon so he can have something he might never get...fatherhood"

He meant it, that talk about overthrowing the council and everything was a lie, he liked how they run the people and he wouldn't change it...he just wanted the seal gone.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:44:49 31/01/2013 by Jackson117
#1930 Posted: 18:45:17 31/01/2013
Gray brought bid left paw back up in front of him(you know after ridding the other Drenyz), "With what you told me, my only reply is, if you and Aretis feel the same thing, then I'll ask him how the grey power burned his scales away and his soul vaporized into the dust of spirits that I spread with joy in ridding this wold of one more light dragon." a grey flame shot forward like a whip toward Aretis, but it split into two around him targeting the gems. Once the flames met the burst in toward Aretis.
---
#1931 Posted: 23:44:38 31/01/2013
The gems clashed, stopping the flame for just a second, trying to absorb it in. As soon as it absorbed it, the crystals shattered. Aretis's eye twitched slightly. He stopped his gems so when the grey flame burst towards Aretis, all the crystals converged upon each other, making a smooth, flat surface. Aretis was just behind it and it deflected the blast skyward. Aretis blinked. "All elements have their strengths and weaknesses accordingly." Aretis growled. "And I'm not here to kill Grey or Lucien, worm. And I highly doubt either of us could beat him in a contest of power." His eyes grew more cautious, now seeing Grey use his signature element.
---
#1932 Posted: 00:20:49 01/02/2013
"And so the whelps delude themselves into hopes and goals?, have you been not listening to what I have been saying? Forget it"

He put his claws onto the ground and started to make shapes and lines using his tail all the while uttering words

"Kel zur akka thul, neka xec har"
#1933 Posted: 01:03:19 01/02/2013
"Oh, but the power of grey elements have no weaknesses." just as he said it, a bolt of grey electricity bounced off of his back, it was larger than the others that jumped around his body. He kept his left paw up to fire the grey electricity at Aretis, and a haze of grey ice had formed around it for instant turning if the target decided to move.
---
#1934 Posted: 01:42:16 01/02/2013
The symbol started to glow as he spoke more, like a rune "Zer Nah Teh Zech" it was growing immeasurably powerful and now the words he was chanting were beginning to be understandable "Ancestors, Spirits and Gods, touch my feelings and see what is transpiring, lend me your power and pour it into the ceremony to expel a darkness from one of your own. Hear me!"

It wouldn't be a good idea to let him keep going
#1935 Posted: 04:40:54 01/02/2013
Ria's brow creased. "Thank you, Aretis."

-

Casia's own cheeks flushed, though it was hard to notice in her red scales.
#1936 Posted: 05:44:51 01/02/2013
"But I'll need your help then....I don't know how....but somehow I think I'll need everyone's help on this one." The real Aretis looked away, distantly.

Aretis-gem Shot a beam of light, yet this beam of light acted very much like electricity as it zigzagged through the sky leaving the edges around it cracked and it had an ice-like quality to it's structure like cracked ice. The bolt zig-zagged, meeting Grey's attack and canceling it out. Aretis gritted his teeth. It was hard focusing on two enemies, especially if one of them you know you're supposed to lose to. Drenyz....he was a mysterious creature. He could never understand such a person. He's deluded and devoted. A dangerous combination. He'll be tough to fight against as well....I don't even know what he's doing right now.
---
#1937 Posted: 05:59:26 01/02/2013
When the bolts met, the grey bolt burst outward into the grey mist to have broken into seven smaller bolts, "Hmhmhm." Gray smiled a little, "This is where it gets fun." he put more energy into the electricity(like a whip it is still attached to his paw, it wasn't just a single segment, it is a beam), pumping the smaller bolts up a little.
--
Skyer scratched the back of his head, "Well now both cats are out of their bags." he cheesely.
---
#1938 Posted: 06:09:59 01/02/2013
Aretis focused back on Grey. He shoved away all thought of Drenyz for now. Where his shot met the bolt, a crystal was left. It suddenly zoomed at Grey, shooting at him. The crystal shield now formed into somewhat of a liquid material around Aretis and he shot up, dodging the bolts of electricity.
---
#1939 Posted: 06:17:34 01/02/2013
Gray gritted raising his paw to hit the crystal, also making the bolts curve up after Aretis(using the mist, the liquidous air makes it an easy conductor, helping with sharp turns for electricity(I think a lot)). "Yes, run! Run like you were born to!" the bolts met up half way to Aretis, making a much larger bolt, larger than when it started.
---
#1940 Posted: 06:23:47 01/02/2013
Aretis banked and then sharply folded his wings and fell downward, right past Grey.

The crystal exploded with a burst of energy upon contact.
---
#1941 Posted: 06:41:40 01/02/2013
Gray backed away from the explosion, "You really need to just accept defeat." he swing his paw down and the electricity lime shortened, but chased Aretis below him. Gray eyed the ground I front of Aretis, and a small shadow portal opened on the ground and next to him(Gray), where he put his right paw up and sent a beam(like a heating and cutting torch(like earlier)) of grey fire through it.
---
#1942 Posted: 07:04:24 01/02/2013
Bits of the dome's enegery as well as traces of past element attacks were slowly floating and being seen by the naked eye heading towards the symbol. Drenyz was slowly starting to chant louder and giggling like a madman "Tar Za Zhuel Didda mah Sha!" even Drenyz's power was slowly being absorbed by the symbol, He cut himself and poured blood onto the symbol

"May we all join as one to split the god in two, one a new being for the darkness that dwells within him to become whole again and another for the god to be reborn in a mortal body!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:06:38 01/02/2013 by Jackson117
#1943 Posted: 14:04:31 01/02/2013
Ria smiled. "I'll do everything in my power to help you. And to round everyone up."

-

Casia nodded slowly. "So...what now? I mean...I've always read stories of the prince and princess falling for each other, but it never says what happens next."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:51:46 01/02/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#1944 Posted: 15:31:10 01/02/2013
Aretis smiled. "....Thanks...." And then he inhaled deeply, and exhaled, his brow turning into a frown and his eyes were tightly concentrating.

Aretis-clone sharply turned back upward towards Grey, and suddenly sent a barrage of those glowing, exploding, gem beams at Grey, while flying up at him.
---
#1945 Posted: 17:54:44 01/02/2013
Ria's face lit up with concern. "You're still fighting them, aren't you?" she asked of Aretis.
#1946 Posted: 19:12:35 01/02/2013
Gray shifted around just as each crystal exploded, he heard this chant Drenyz was now yelling, "Would you please be quiet, and quit drawing figures in the dirt." a large ice spike blasted up from the ground right in the middle of his symbol. He swing his right paw between Aretis and himself to blast another shot of grey fire toward his face.
--
"Then I guess we re-wright the ending to those stories and start our own. Not only do we live "happily ever after" but we go out and have one heck of an adventure. With majestic places that have yet to be discovered, get known by the world... And I'm setting the bar a little high." Skyer had the same up-beat tone throughout.
---
#1947 Posted: 22:41:21 01/02/2013
Casia smiled brightly. "That sounds like a lot of fun." she murmured.
CynderGirl13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3190
#1948 Posted: 23:31:04 01/02/2013
OOC: Guys im gonna be leaving for a few months, I just gotta catch up with school and stuff, im sorry. I will come back though so dont remove me smilie I'm just taking a break ok. Cya later everyone, I'll miss you all while I'm away.
---
"Keelah se'lai"
#1949 Posted: 23:50:13 01/02/2013
The Symbol absorbed and ate away the attack, he just kept on chanting and decided to become even more annoying by being louder. Every elemental use was powering up the symbol even more and even the fear dome was starting to flash transparent
#1950 Posted: 04:40:14 02/02/2013
OOC: Ehh, the fear Sheila is mine, Gray can give it as much strength as it needs to keep whoever in. And how is he suppose to stop the ritual if he can't attack it without everything he does being absorbed?!
---
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me