Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 38 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1851 Posted: 02:19:57 24/01/2013
"Such talk from someone being dropped to nothing but a god's mere lapdog in a stomach, I doubt you could even fight me right here and now"

Of course the part of it dying was some what of a lie, but it's mind would turn into that of a raving beast or a madman so it might as be be considered it's personality dead. It's original form started to come back but at the cost it's mind was quickly reverting back to primal instincts, the whole reason it was slime was to give more time

"Me, lose self, that bad"

Already it's mind was rotting
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:50:47 24/01/2013 by Jackson117
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#1852 Posted: 03:32:08 24/01/2013
Ria spat in his direction. "I wouldn't need to fight you, that would be a waste of my time."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1853 Posted: 03:36:47 24/01/2013
"I will not have you talk to us like that." Gray's voice stood out stronger than Lucien's, "You think a monster such as yourself deserves to live." this sounded more like something Lucien would say, "The again, I'm quite bad myself... Oh look I'm complementing myself." Gray said with the utmost insanity. He raise his right paw and set it just in front of him, and the ground split from the center of his middle claw. It ziggex and zagged toward Drenyz, it threatened to open just under him to pet him fall.(meaning it hasn't happened yet)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1854 Posted: 05:58:05 24/01/2013
It closed it's eyes...there was only one way left...steam poured out of it's ears and mouth like a kettle, slowly warping itself in the steam a sudden spike in power was seen only for it to vanish.
The steam cleared and it didn't quite look any different from before but that power was all gone. It positioned it's tail like a hook on a tree branch.

"Do you have any idea what I just did, I had to make myself mortal by fully committing to my exile and get rid of my power to avoid turning into a wild beast". It then pointed at the group spitting at them "You have no right calling me a monster by the way, I have only killed because it was a order from my blasted council, besides I made sure no one was hurt or killed when I attacked that town, unlike that beast that you keep in a cage or kills anything and everything"
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:25:47 24/01/2013 by Jackson117
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1855 Posted: 16:10:28 24/01/2013
"No." Aretis growled, stamping his paw on the ground. "Leave. All of you. Go your separate ways." Aretis growled again, walking in between Grey and Dreynz. "You're not monsters. None of you are." Aretis flapped his wings, hovering right over the pit Grey had yet to open. "Monsters don't think. They just kill. They're nothing more than backwater pieces of scum, easily disposed of." Aretis's voice grew angry. "Do you want to know what you all really are?" He asked rhetorically. "Lost!" Aretis roared, turning around to face Drenyz. "Does this so-called 'order' control your will? Your mind? Every step you take? You would be a monster. But no! You've shown yourself to be intelligent and someone who does have a heart....dark as it may be." Aretis turned to Grey. "You've gone mad with power. Your reasoning is demented, but you aren't mindless. But you're lost!" Aretis growled. "All. Lost." A bright sphere of light aura shone around him. "Now leave. There will be no bloodshed here. And if there is, it will be my own. You all have more important matters to take care of than lowly squabbles such as this."
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1856 Posted: 17:08:36 24/01/2013
He's has always gotten in my nerves... I say we rid the world of this childish, so called hero. a spike shot up from the large crack, the tip doused with poison and fear, targeting Aretis. Lucien tried to hold him back, but his deal only covered Ria and Casia, but the ground started to seal since Gray wasnt focused on the ground anymore.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1857 Posted: 17:32:13 24/01/2013
Ria shot a blast of Sunlight at the spike, only enough to throw it off of its course toward Aretis.
#1858 Posted: 18:10:07 24/01/2013
Aretis flew upward when that happened, and was able to avoid the spike. He growled but said nothing, focusing on Luciā€”er....Grey.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1859 Posted: 19:21:11 24/01/2013
The spike didn't stop, it kept growing up and out. It curved to chase Aretis like a snake on a hunt. Gray laughed evilly, "If you would stop moving, this wouldn't take long." he said floating up above the ground, where the grass had burned away in a larger circle, "Oh, and did I mention I've always hated you... Well not so much hate, but more of a dislike."
---
#1860 Posted: 20:10:11 24/01/2013
"Well, that isn't really new to me." Aretis taunted back, leaping onto the ground, and waited for a second. As the spike shot at him, he sprung away. But wait, now there were two Aretis's. The two split into four! The four Aretis's divided into eight identical Aretis's, dodging about. "This isn't new either, but it's quite fun. Care to test your luck?" They all taunted from different directions.
---
#1861 Posted: 20:20:50 24/01/2013
Ria knew that things were probably going to turn ugly. She gazed once at Lucien, seeing only Grey, and she qhickly turned to Casia. "C'mon, lets get going." she said, the glow from her scales disappearing.

"Where?" Casia asked.

"To find Skyer, then Starz." Ria said, taking flight.
#1862 Posted: 20:27:35 24/01/2013
They divided again! 16 individual Aretis's all with the same identical energy signature and identically powerful!

However, the real Aretis wasn't even there at all. He would never honestly put himself in a hostile environment in the first place! The clones had taken up a ton of his energy. They were real. Made of his elements of stone and light magic and each could fight just as real as he could. The real was low on power right now, and that was good. the 16 Aretis's powers would mask his diminished one and allow him to escape silently. He was invisible, using minimal light energy to bend light waves around him to make himself invisible and silently followed Ria and Casia.
---
#1863 Posted: 20:40:46 24/01/2013
Silence crossed the two as they flew, just like their first flight. Casia glanced at Ria from the corner of her eye. "Why didn't you just tell me? Or Starz? Or even Lyra or Skyer?"

"I wanted Lucien to know first..." Ria murmured. "And I was worried about being judged."

"I didn't. Aretis didn't look like he was judging you, or even really shocked at all." Casia scoffed. "I doubt the rest of your friends would."
#1864 Posted: 22:44:41 24/01/2013
He jumped to the side as soon as the first attack was made, very much outclassed and depowered in this state, however it did got him thinking...did the council control him? did they control all the people?
#1865 Posted: 04:22:56 25/01/2013
"Luck? Luck is nothing that concerns me." the earth spike only split into smaller spears to jabb the first few as they duplicated. "You think I haven't faught a dragon who clones and runs? Once they are gone, I can track you without the slightest bit of effort." he levitated toward the remaining clones, there were still about ten left though, and he didn't care.
---
#1866 Posted: 05:22:30 25/01/2013
"Really?" They said in chorus. They suddenly bunched up together. As the spikes came at them they shot a collective light blast and destroyed the earth spike. The next one that came at them stopped completely. "Just remember that earth is also our element too!"
---
#1867 Posted: 07:21:09 25/01/2013
It had decided, no longer shall it let a council govern the people or his actions and lifestyle, he would unshackle the chains and rise to overthrow them as his birthright. A seal kept his powers stripped but he saw no reason to be bound by it and so he started to channel what ever energy he could.

The Seal would slowly suck away his mind to a wild animal or outright kill him but he didn't care, he believed the council were liars and kept trying to power out energy

He started to grunt and scream in pain as power charged in him and the seal kept him going between life or death..finally the seal broke...and he collapsed on the ground...he was in a coma
#1868 Posted: 05:03:09 26/01/2013
Within a few moments, the two sisters could see Skyer's little tower in the distance. Ria smiled a bit at the familiarity, and Casia tried to hold back a bit of a grin.
#1869 Posted: 09:21:05 26/01/2013
"Why yes, I've been around you long enough to know this." Gray sat looking at his raised paw, "Do you know why I do not pursue the real Aretis?" he looked past his claws to eye one of the clones, "Because this little demonstration of his clones will further insight me on his fighting patterns, his energy fluxes with certain attacks, making him the most predictable target in the world." he lowered his paw, "Give me your best shot then." he grinned slightly as a razor thin ring of ice formed around him.
---
#1870 Posted: 17:33:45 26/01/2013
ooc: Edit: And there went my first plan of attack. smilie

"Really, now?" They all smirked and then paused for a second, hovering in midair. "Alright. I'll amuse you then." One Aretis clone stepped out and dropped to just above the stream. The other Aretis's began glowing, and the one by the river seemed to be sucking the glows of the other ones. In a moment, there were 12 perfectly shaped Aretis's statues, and one Aretis clone left, brimming with energy. He swooped over to the edge of the shore and put a paw down. Earth rumbled and he brought up a small piece of metal, in which he molded into a makeshift tail blade and put it on his own tail blade. Aretis flew up, meeting Grey on the exact same level and pointed his tail blade at him. "At your ready then."

Hmph, Grey shouldn't be so cocky. I do hope he realizes that I get more of a second chance than he does. In this form, I'll be able to analyze his movements and attacks as well for later. I don't plan to win this fight either, but instead just get to know what I'm dealing with here.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:51 26/01/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#1871 Posted: 20:20:45 26/01/2013
OOC: I was pretty sure that it was night time, but ok...
#1872 Posted: 22:41:29 26/01/2013
ooc: ....it was? D: mud and stone, why do I always get that wrong???? D: *edits*
---
#1873 Posted: 06:13:49 27/01/2013
OOC: lol, day and night. BTW: Gray is actually sitting on the ground. :3

Gray smirked a bit, "Are you serious? I've been waiting on you this whole time." he stood and stretched his legs, extending them out, and so to his tail. He yawned fakingly, "Oh do try your best," he disappeared to pop up above Aretis a second later, "To keep up." he was in a laying position with his forepaws under his chin.
---
#1874 Posted: 06:34:48 27/01/2013
ooc: ....that too. >.< I think I'm losing it!

Aretis's eye merely twitched. He shot straight up, but that was just an illusion left by his speed as he rammed into Grey from the side.
---
#1875 Posted: 04:04:00 28/01/2013
Skidding sideways with Aretis's attack, "A light dragon with speed, as always." he brought his dark elbow down on his head, "But you're going to need more than speed."
--
Skyer had fallen asleep on his book, his nose touching his chest, and his face the book. He was on a page near the end of the book, but there seemed to have been pages in some areas that have further spaced pages.
---
#1876 Posted: 04:33:10 28/01/2013
Aretis took the hit, but not full force. He rolled with it, allowing the momentum to cause him to flip into the air, bringing his tail blade slashing vertically downward at Grey.
---
#1877 Posted: 04:39:57 28/01/2013
Gray had raised his, well Lucien's, tail up to hook Aretis's and pull him around. "What, no witty comeback?" Gray then spun around outstretching his wings which would hide his claws which beamed a bright blue for ice.
---
#1878 Posted: 05:04:56 28/01/2013
"Well, for the moment it would've been unwise to talk while taking a hit to the head." Aretis said, twisting his tail so that the very tip was slicing at Grey with the merest flick of the tiniest muscle. "Come now. Only a bad dragon focuses on one aspect of fighting over the other. I just like speed though. Helps out in a pinch."
---
#1879 Posted: 05:17:06 28/01/2013
He slowly regained consciousness, and his body was slowly adjusting to it through he was back in full power so that was a plus. Upon looking around he saw the battle was still raging...he couldn't of been out for long as the battle looked still fresh. He wondered how strong he was if he could recover like this? how much had the council hide from him?..An Prince
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:27:58 28/01/2013 by Jackson117
#1880 Posted: 17:30:19 28/01/2013
Gray slowed, "Very well." he stopped spinning and disappeared from sight again, "You can bend light, but I can use the shadows." he was behind Aretis. Then under him, "I can see your training is excellent." Gray said flying up in front of him, "You seriously think you can analyze me? I'm un predictable... Not even I know what I'm doing."
---
#1881 Posted: 23:21:01 28/01/2013
"Well, I haven't really had much formal training. I fought. I survived. I lived. I experienced. And I will beat you. Because all it takes is for me to slip you up for one moment." He smiled. Aretis rushed diagonally to the side of him, an energy sphere of light surrounding him there that was blinding to look at. He then appeared as he shot out, the energy sphere still in the exact same position as he created it before. He moved on to the next, creating the light energy spheres around Grey.
---
#1882 Posted: 02:14:28 29/01/2013
"Ahh nice and sunny." Gray said as he turned over for his stomack to face up, "I though this body always needed a nice burn." his eyes were shaded with shadow to block out most of the light. "Do put one above and below me, I'd hat to miss a spot and have tan libes." he levitated as if he were in a lawn chair.
---
#1883 Posted: 03:15:56 29/01/2013
As a matter of fact, Aretis did. Then he came out of the light sphere below Grey. "I'll be sure to give you a hot reception. This is only the warm up." He grinned, shoving the light sphere into Grey's stomach. Upon contact, it exploded with a burst of energy as well as chemical elements from the earth he must've picked up. After the explosion, Aretis was gone, three more spheres replacing where he was before.
---
#1884 Posted: 03:36:28 29/01/2013
With a short cough, "Ehkhem, ggggmm. Excuse me." he laughed, "Your words make me so scared. You must forget who it is you fight. I am Gray, and I have in my possession a dragon of the sky. One know formally as a Golden God. Ring any bells hmm? Are they not the creators of the elements?" he asked sarcastically as he drifted out of the light sphere engagement. "You want to test me eh, know my moves and find ways to counter them? Tell me how you plan to get this information to the real Aretis if the area we fight in is shielded with a fear barrier? Blocks all telepathic communication from leaving its circumference." he waved his paw as the dome shape revealed itself as a dark red wall with star-like shines here and there.
---
#1885 Posted: 06:34:11 29/01/2013
"We don't." The Aretis clone smiled. "Aretis is a part of us. We see what he sees and feel what he feels. And the same goes for him." Aretis simply replied, rushing in for a close-combat fight. He came in with X slash with his forepaws followed by a hind leg scratch-kick before disengaging with his tail blade to block and counter. "I don't care about your bloodline, or the body you've stolen that you boast so much power! To me, you are just another foe, and not unlike past ones I've defeated." He roared.
---
#1886 Posted: 09:04:02 29/01/2013
Finally able to move around freely he hoped onto the Dome and striked it, since fear was related to darkness or Negative emotions this was too easy for him and he was sick of waiting, it ends now. He started to absorb and drain the dome making it gradually get smaller, he wanted to trap them or at the very least trap Grey so he could get to the sealing
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:13:28 29/01/2013 by Jackson117
#1887 Posted: 16:37:03 29/01/2013
Gray took the hits, "The thing is, having power over grey magic makes me invulnerable to your little tricks." he laughed, he forced more strength into the fear shield, "Another pest to squash... But not now, I want him so suffer like you will." the fear dome pulsed with fire and electricity, and another barrier of ice came up behind Drenyz. With that done Gray turned to Aretis to drift closer, "You'd wonder why I don't attack you head on with all my power, hmm? If you haven't noticed your energy level is dropping, but mine is still... eh, how you say "off the charts"." he raised a paw to his chin. The cuts Aretis had given him sealed before blood could drip.(I know we aren't suppose to G-mode, but Gray is going to have to be the hardest "boss" they will have encountered/will encounter)
---
#1888 Posted: 18:52:23 29/01/2013
Ria glided down to the ground at the base of Skyers tower, clutching her stomach when she landed. "Ugh, I feel sick again. I forgot to ask Lucien if Golden God eggs have different effects than normal eggs."

Casia landed beside her. "Are you gunna be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Ria said, offering a weak smile. "You go ahead up the tower and help Skyer straighten out. That position doesn't look comfortable at all."

With a grin, Casia flew up to the top of the tower.
#1889 Posted: 19:03:35 29/01/2013
Skyer sniffed hard as he woke up, "Huh..." he looked around, "Woops," he closed the book and put it back inside with the others. Hearing the flap of wings, "Who's there?!" he stood to attention.
---
#1890 Posted: 19:07:39 29/01/2013
Casia peeked over the edge of the tower with her glistening purple eyes. "Oh, you're awake!" she whispered with a smile.

-

Ria had curled up in the grass, trying to calm her stomach.
#1891 Posted: 19:17:05 29/01/2013
OOC: if you need to know about the eggs effects I'll be happy to tell.

Skyer settled, "Oh... Hey, Casia... What happened?" he asked, "I know Lucien went after you guys, but I can't feel his energy anymore, its just... gone."
---
#1892 Posted: 19:19:57 29/01/2013
OOC: Yes pleeeeease~ Could you PM me about it when you have time?

Casia climbed up onto the top of the tower. "Oh...Lucien. About that..." she murmured. "Something happened to him while he was tracking us, and he let G-Grey take over and..."

She sighed. "Well, let's just say that Aretis showed up at the wrong place at the wrong time, and things are pretty bad now."
#1893 Posted: 23:25:58 29/01/2013
Aretis dispelled the light around him, making himself visible beside Ria. "Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked kindly.

The Aretis-clone back at Grey growled. "Keep talking. Gives me more time to find a weakness. Even so, you still have a mortal body. You have physical weaknesses too. It doesn't matter how much power you have. Once a severed head, always a severed head." He growled, blades of light encasing his forelegs as he rushed at Grey again, one of his blades aiming for his neck, the other aiming for the tender spot under the armpit of that dragon. Aretis clone spun gracefully with blades, showing much versatility.
---
#1894 Posted: 00:15:55 30/01/2013
"GAH!" Ria cried, jumping a foot into the air. She clutched a paw to her chest. "Dear gods yes, never sneak up on me like that again!" she panted.
#1895 Posted: 00:34:29 30/01/2013
"eheh, sorry. I thought you'd notice me since we left Grey." He turned a bit, embarrassed and not wanting to show it. After a minute he controlled it and it died down.
---
#1896 Posted: 00:45:18 30/01/2013
"You mistake me boy." Gray raised his head to the side to let the blade hit. The light blade only broke on contact, "I have all the elements to use at my will. Whenever I may need them. Like light, deflects light. You see, I have everyone's weekend now, and none of my own(BTW: That was a lie, he CAN hurt himself)." he reached down to grab the other sword just as it was about to touch him, "I like this blade idea. Hope you don't mind me using it." he brought a blade of grey fire up from his free paw to jab at the clone.
--
"Gray?" Skyer said with disbelief, he dropped down to sit again, "So, him and Aretis? Why didn't he attack you then? I though Gray didn't like anyone."
---
#1897 Posted: 01:16:42 30/01/2013
Aretis narrowly avoided it, swerving out of the way. "You may control all, but mastery is another thing. Light will overcome light, if it is purer than it. The trueness of an element is it's power. And it will not lose." Aretis stated, firing a light beam at Grey.
---
#1898 Posted: 01:39:21 30/01/2013
Ria shook her head. "Unfortunately, my abilities have been dropping and rising at random, so my energy sensing isn't at its sharpest." she said, uneasily giving a quick glance at her bump.

-

"I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but Lucien made a deal with Grey that protected us from his wrath." Casia said. "I mean, plus, we really haven't done anything to make him all that angry anyways."
#1899 Posted: 02:51:57 30/01/2013
He didn't like a block of ice blocking his path, So he turned to liquid and leaked through the little cracks, as he did he launched tendrils towards Grey.
#1900 Posted: 02:54:21 30/01/2013
"Oh..." Aretis blinked. "Sorry then....." He shifted awkwardly. "So, do you need any help?" Aretis asked again.
---
First | Previous | Page 38 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me