Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
First | Previous | Page 36 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1751 Posted: 23:51:55 07/01/2013
"Let's try Levismos for now." Aretis said, pulling away. He gave a pained smile to Starz. "I'm sorry." He apologized.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CynderGirl13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3190
#1752 Posted: 00:08:19 08/01/2013
OOC: whats been going on?
---
"Keelah se'lai"
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7393
#1753 Posted: 00:11:03 08/01/2013
OOC: Well, Aretis, Lucien and Drenyz had an argument and Ria, Casia, Fyre and Lyra have left the place they were resting.

Starz gave him a small smile back. "It...it's ok..."
#1754 Posted: 00:20:44 08/01/2013
Aretis began gliding along back to Levismos.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1755 Posted: 00:24:21 08/01/2013
Starz followed him, twirling in the air a few times.
#1756 Posted: 00:29:31 08/01/2013
Aretis used his light magic to lower the barrier and let Starz and himself in to the island.
---
#1757 Posted: 00:30:56 08/01/2013
Starz flew down and landed on the beach, digging her claws into the sand.
#1758 Posted: 00:38:57 08/01/2013
Aretis than put the barrier back up and flew down to meet Starz.
---
#1759 Posted: 00:41:25 08/01/2013
Starz smiled up at him.
#1760 Posted: 00:42:16 08/01/2013
He sighed, laying down on the warm sand and stretching a bit. He looked over and smiled happily at Starz.
---
#1761 Posted: 00:44:04 08/01/2013
"So now we just relax..." Starz murmured.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:44:26 08/01/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#1762 Posted: 00:46:16 08/01/2013
"I'm worried that something might come after us, but yeah....that's kinda what I want to do." Aretis sighed, padding over next to Starz.
---
#1763 Posted: 00:53:53 08/01/2013
"Hopefully nothing comes after us." Starz sighed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:15 08/01/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#1764 Posted: 01:13:39 08/01/2013
"Mmhmm..." He sighed, lying down and listening to the waves lap gently on the shore.
---
#1765 Posted: 01:22:00 08/01/2013
Starz sighed again. "Well, I'm going to go fly for a bit." She spread her wings and soared into the air, up to the clouds.
#1766 Posted: 01:32:11 08/01/2013
"I'll come with you!" Aretis responded and then flapped his wings, flying up with her.
---
#1767 Posted: 01:38:19 08/01/2013
Starz glanced back at him before flying up into the clouds.
#1768 Posted: 01:41:10 08/01/2013
Aretis followed eagerly, even with all these heavy thoughts on his mind.
---
#1769 Posted: 01:44:43 08/01/2013
Starz flew along the top of the clouds, diving into them now and again.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1770 Posted: 03:59:03 08/01/2013
OOC: you guys know it's getting dark right? :P

Lucien walked with his head low than normal, I don't get it... Is a Demi-god stronger or weaker than us? he looked to the sky after a few minutes of being alone. The stars began to shine further away from the suns fading light.

Skyer was laying down as he thought to himself, laying on the edge of the tower. He perked up what he heard steps coming toward the area.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1771 Posted: 04:12:26 08/01/2013
ooc: Yep. Nothing like night-flying to settle the mind. smilie
---
#1772 Posted: 04:33:35 08/01/2013
Starz continued to fly in and out of the clouds.
#1773 Posted: 04:48:17 08/01/2013
Aretis followed her, less enthusiasm but loved to feel the cold night air and traveling through the dark clouds.
---
#1774 Posted: 04:52:18 08/01/2013
Starz looked back at him and dived down through the clouds.
#1775 Posted: 00:21:02 09/01/2013
OOC: ok thank i'll just start off where i was

Amber had been sitting for a while listening to whatever was going on while she was starting to fall asleep
---
"Keelah se'lai"
#1776 Posted: 23:25:50 09/01/2013
He stopped following her for a moment, Aretis sighed above the clouds looking at the night sky and the surreal surroundings. His eyes closed, and he dived back down through the clouds.
---
#1777 Posted: 04:30:28 10/01/2013
Lucien stopped when he stepped in the muddy bank of the river. He looked from the sky to the star dotted water, looking at his reflection he realized a small patch of white scales on his cheek. He squinted at his reflection and waited for the ripples of his step died to a glass-like surface, turning into the perfect mirror. What he thought he saw was really there... White scales had returned to his face, "What? No... This..." his eyes raced as he thought with speed.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1778 Posted: 07:19:27 10/01/2013
Starz looked back to see that Aretis had gone. She dived down through the clouds and saw him flying downwards.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1779 Posted: 14:25:21 10/01/2013
Hours had quickly passed in the realms and for him he had such a exciting fate!. He was taken to a court of both races and stricken of his powers, his only defense now was his liquid form. It was decided he would be sent back to the realm he had caused a commotion at but now mostly stripped of his abilities for at least two years. Teleported out of nowhere he Finally found himself on a island just near he had the incident with the dragons.

"So this is what it's like to be a outsider...I hate it already" sighing as he looked at his form
#1780 Posted: 00:11:37 11/01/2013
OOC: I want to bring in another character but IDK how many I can bring in...
---
"Keelah se'lai"
#1781 Posted: 00:37:43 11/01/2013
ooc: as many as you can handle.

Aretis folded his wings, now in free fall, wind whipping past him as he closed his eyes, and enjoyed the moment for a second.
---
#1782 Posted: 01:18:27 11/01/2013
Starz slowly flew down towards the beach.

OOC: I'm going to be away for 10 days, so yeah.
#1783 Posted: 01:49:38 11/01/2013
ooc: aww, okay.

Aretis extended his wings and slowly drifted down to the beach as well.
---
#1784 Posted: 04:50:08 11/01/2013
He still had a tail, claws, arms, feet and a mouth thank heavens but he was missing something...It hit him like a brick as he soon discovered he had no wings. Angrily he punched the ground only to recoil in pain from the impact, he had less strength then before.

"They expect me to live my exile in this state, on a island!", he glanced forward to a larger island leagues ahead of him before staring at the water. "Anywhere is better then this...I have a feeling I'll be shark food"

As he jumped in he tried to be as fast as he could to swim to the other island in a panicked state
#1785 Posted: 19:43:17 11/01/2013
Lucien waved the water, still there; he stepped to the side, still there. What is happening to me? My ancestors! Answer my cry for knowledge! he suddenly passed out and fell into the water where he sunck to the bottom. His eyes opened and he was in a cloud filled area of light, "Someone here? I need help. I thought I was fully matured, why are my white scales returning?" he walked around with no answer.
---
#1786 Posted: 23:06:48 14/01/2013
ooc: Er........sorta. Well, I could have Aretis meet someone.....could you tell me your location again?
---
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#1787 Posted: 01:09:08 15/01/2013
OOC: I've been really busy lately.

Silence had encircled Ria and Casia as they flew through the night sky, the only sound of comfort was the beating of their wings. The bright red whelp looked at over at her biological sister.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Casia asked softly.

Ria looked down at the land below them, thinking about the question for a moment. After a long silence, she stared straight ahead and replied.

"You may understand what I'm about to tell you, you may not. I mean, we both have similar morals since our parents are from ages ago." Ria sighed. "I've felt love with Lucien for awhile, and as of late... Well, I've been hoping to ask him if he'd want to start a family."

Her lip quivered a bit. "But every time I try and bring up the subject, he runs off to be a hero. Honestly, I want to take a few years off from the whole hero thing, let the next group step in for awhile. It's something I've dreamed of since I was a hatchling."

Ria's eyes narrowed as she blinked away the start of tears. "I've been thinking about it for a few months, and I think...I think that Lucien is still stuck in the heroic stage. There's nothing wrong with that, but I'm ready to grow up."

Casia's eyes shone under the moon. "And you never bothered telling him how you felt?"

Ria shook her head and look down again. "He wouldn't understand..." she mumbled. "Being a hero is like a passion of his. I think that the closest I'll ever be to having a little one is looking after you. You're my sister after all, and you came here to find me, it's my responsibility to keep you safe."

Pondering this in her head, Casia grew silent and continued flying beside Ria.
#1788 Posted: 04:07:31 15/01/2013
Despite thinking he was in the right course in reality he was nowhere near, he had decided to travel underwater rather then surface as he was afraid something lurking could snatch him up without warning.

He wasn't even sure if he was in a ocean or a lake anymore to be honest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:06:17 16/01/2013 by Jackson117
#1789 Posted: 04:13:17 15/01/2013
"Maybe," Ria said, breaking the silence. "Being away from Lucien will make him realize what his true passion is. Be it me or heroism. Either way, I'm happy for him..."

Casia glanced at her sister. "You sound like you're reassuring yourself rather than simply telling me."

"Perhaps I am..."
#1790 Posted: 04:40:21 15/01/2013
"Your answer can not be found by us, but only by what is in your heart." a female voice echoed into Lucien's thoughts, "You seek an answer that was said years ago when you had changed for the first time..."

Lucien was quiet for a minute, "I don't understand, is there anyway you can tell me why my scales are white again?"

"This is something you must learn on your own, you know the answer, but you must seek it out in your I memories."

"I've depended on you for answers before, why not now? Why the change?"

"Lucien Gray, you are no longer a child!" her voice was of frustration, "You cannot simply run to us whenever you don't understand something. Untill you figure this problem out, you will not recieve anymore lessons or be contacted by us anymore."

Lucien woke up in the stream, where he sat for some time. His face would be wet whether or not he was already in water. I don't understand why I am being punished for my actions. What does the return of my white scales mean? he looked up feeling he wasnt gaining energy from the waters flow, What is this? I no longer possess my power to re-energize from the local energy forms. he surfaced with a gasp and a short cough, "I can't stay under for too long, my vision is gone. What has happened?" He walked over to lay against a tree.

A bird flew by, low and slow. It was blue, with a silver chest and a short beak. A wing span of three paws, and tail of one. The trees swayed to the high low winds above the trunks. Lucien shook his head to clear his thoughts, "Answered years ago... Not one hundred... Could it have been the first time I was able to grow? But I didn't have any questions relatable to scale color..." he paused. Flinching to an upright sit, "Ria?" his heart dropped again, Same as earlier... Is that it? What about her, is she alright? he weakly stood and continued walking toward the tower and last resting place.

Skyer looked down over the ledge to see Lucien dragging his paws back into the area, "What happened? You have a scar?" he hopped down.

"No, there was nothing to talk about. And this isn't a scar, they are my natural youth scales." he stooped to lean on the tower.

"Youth scales? You mean they change with age?"

"I was told it was with maturity, not age. The final change happens when one is loved by their desired companion... Where is Ria... And Casia... Fyre, Lyra?"

Skyer shook his head, "I woke up and they were gone." he looked around once more. "Wait, you said love by ones desired right? Is it possible the effects can reverse... Loosing ones love for the other?"

Lucien looked to the ground with thought, "The time when I was altered to gold without my power... They said my love completed my youthhood... Does she no longer love me? But I'm still mostly gold... Do we still have a chance?[/i] he looked back to Skyer, "I need to find her, do you have any idea where they could have gone?"

"Just their tracks that lead away from the clearing, but they flew from there. They could be anywhere out that way, if they didn't turn from their path that they walked." Skyer pointed to the print in the back of the river, "I'd say they went east to north-east, but then again, they could turn in flight."

"Good enough, I'll start there." Lucien pushed himself off the wall and toward the river man to follow it up stream, "If they stop anywhere, it would have to be by the river somewhere." he began walking the bank.

"Wooh, you're not going by yourself, you look too weak to walk. Doesn't look like you should be standing." Skyer followed.

"I'll be fine, I don't care if you come, I just can't stop until she is found... I don't want her to get hurt." he pushed on, stepping away from the muddy section of the riverbank.
---
#1791 Posted: 00:08:32 16/01/2013
Ria's flight pattern wavered slightly, her wings faltering. "Ugh..." she groaned, clutching a paw to her stomach.

Casia whipped her head to gaze at Ria. "Are you alright?"

Slowing to a simple hover, Ria's face began to pale. "I-I'll be fine, I..."

Ria didn't get to finish that sentence, instead she began a free-fall plummet to the ground below.

"Ria!" Casia cried, diving after her.

The Goldenchilds purple eyes rolled slightly back into her head, but she somehow managed to catch herself in midfall. "Oh Apollo, I'm going to be sick..."

Casia carefully aided Ria in landing in a forest below, near a small stream. Ria leaned over the edge of the river and threw up in it. Casia cringed, looking away for fear that she too would become ill. She gently rubbed Ria's back, hoping to soothe her sister.
#1792 Posted: 00:51:54 16/01/2013
Aretis sighed, landing silently onto the sandy shore again. Maybe......this time...... He walked back to his old home. Where his clan so faithfully stood for more than 30 dragonkind generations and guarded it's secrets well. All of that was ruined. He'd fixed up what he could. But there were still cracked stones, some he found impossible to go back to the way it was due to the residue of dark magic. The streets where 3 grown dragons could walk abreast to each other with plenty of space were torn up. An air of old ruins hung around. The least he could do though, was to put back some of the statues.

Statues. They made him feel less lonely, but he still was....alone. These statues were nothing more than frozen figures who merely listened but offered no advice. Walking up the massive staircase of the temple, and then diverging off from the path to quite a small one, where the true temple would be hidden. Aretis unlocked it, entered inside and proceeded through the temple until he came to an opening, the size of which only he could fit through. He crawled and crawled and crawled, finding that Aretis had grown quite a bit since he last entered here, but still managed to wiggle through after losing a scale or two. Then was the small chamber of his own making. And on it......the only connection left to his race. A source of mystery and power he could never fathom. The item that he thought was the cause of everything, and the thing he guarded more closely than life itself.
---
#1793 Posted: 01:14:42 16/01/2013
Soon, Ria had managed to recover. She groaned again and weakly lifted her head from the rivers edge, only to plop back down against the grass.

Casia peered at her with sheer concern. "Don't worry, Mother showed me how to make a remidy for the flu using sweetgrass. I'm sure I can find so-"

"It's not a flu." Ria simply stated, cutting Casia off.

The little red whelp looked at her golden yellow companion. "You know what's making you sick?"

"Yes, I've known for a little while now..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:11:18 16/01/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#1794 Posted: 04:06:46 16/01/2013
OOC: Sorry Jackson... My post was so long I missed things before it... You think you can edit your last one, not delete, hush change it a bit. Have him run into Skyer or something.
And: Lemms... An ailment is a sickness, I think you were looking for a word like remedy. :P

Lucien continued his walk, "I know you don't like being alone, but I would like to be for a while..." he turned to Skyer as his pace slowed.

"Well, I think I can manage another night by myself. Go on ahead, and if Casia is with her, tell her I said... (sup(jk))hi." he requested sitting in his spot.

"I'll keep it in mind." Lucien replied turning back to his path, and walking faster.
---
#1795 Posted: 04:14:15 16/01/2013
OOC: Ooops smilie

"How long is awhile?" Casia asked.

"A few days before you came along." Ria said. "When I realized what it was...I ran off in the night."

"I thought you left to find your friends." Casia murmured.

"That's what I told everyone, and I guess I was looking for them, in order to distract myself of course." Ria replied. "But what I truly wanted was some alone time to think some things through."

"So...what is it then?" Casia dared to ask.
#1796 Posted: 04:22:27 16/01/2013
With quiet steps he followed the river through a few clearings, only stopping to have a drink. About the fourth time he stopped, the water tasted very odd. He pulled back to see the color was darker for a second, but it flowed downstream, "That was no animal..." he said finishing the sentence in his head, Their blood is more refined. That was... stomach acids with... dear... She must be up ahead. he took another sip to wash his mouth out and continue up river. The moon was peeking over the tall trees now, lighting the way with a dim blue hue.
---
#1797 Posted: 04:27:20 16/01/2013
Ria opened her mouth to answer, but quickly whirled around, hurling into the rivers waters again. "Oh Gods..." she managed to groan.

Casia's nose crinkled and she again rubbed her sisters back in a small form of comfort.
#1798 Posted: 04:49:09 16/01/2013
Is she sick... Why didn't she say anything? Where is she? he picked up his pace though his legs burned with pain. He pushed himself to the point were he just dropped to the ground and slid to a stop by a fallen tree that stretched across the river, "This is just not fair." he said to himself trying to move, but his legs were limp with little feeling, I can't stop here. Not now, I refuse to give up! His left paw flopped up in front of his face. He groaned as he dug his claws into the dirt to pull himself further, I will not loose her because my body fails me. I cannot stop until I hold her once more. I know it's not my best idea... Gray.

You called? his voice seemed untouched by Lucien's fatigue.

I... I can't believe I'm saying this... I am offering you a deal... Lucien stopped moving, A deal that I don't like, but... I want to.

I'm listening.

Lucien sighed and closed his eyes to continue his conversation with Gray. A few minutes passed, his scales turned white and then grey. His eyes opened to crystal blue flames, and stood up off the ground. His muscles shifted quickly and extended a little. He walked up to the fallen tree and it caught fire without him touching it, and it turned to ash quickly. The burned area was large enough for him to pass, so he began a light run. He looked to the river about the time another dark spot floated by.
---
#1799 Posted: 14:13:33 16/01/2013
As he finally walked out onto the sandbars near the river he sensed a high concentration of darkness, his mind went blank and filled with primal urges and needs. His eyes went dull as his brain switched to that of a hungry animal, It let out a loud screech indicating it was hungry, with it being exiled and removed most of his power it is only natural it thirsted for more, but the way it would get it was by symbiosis rather then a parasite, with that it ran into the direction
#1800 Posted: 16:37:30 16/01/2013
With her belly now empty, Ria curled up in the grass on her side, clutching her stomach with a small groan. "Ugh, A-Apollo have mercy..."

Casia figured it would be best not to press the matter any more, and continued to rub her sisters back. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Ria weakly lifted a claw to point to a nearby tree. "There's some fruit. Could you climb up there and get some? I'd rather not sit here and dry heave for the next while."

Casia nodded and scurried over to the tree.
First | Previous | Page 36 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me