Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > School of Ninjas- Pass or Fail (Always open!)
First | Previous | Page 35 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45
School of Ninjas- Pass or Fail (Always open!) [CLOSED]
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#1701 Posted: 21:30:51 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thanks for the offer, but I'm in quite a few RP's already. Let me look at the Sensei...
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1702 Posted: 21:42:38 09/02/2014
Occ: Ok
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1703 Posted: 02:22:28 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sensei will be Hiruko.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#1704 Posted: 02:34:53 11/02/2014
Occ: Ok

Jason walked into the dojo hoping that maybe today was the day that he can finally unlock the chakra that his teacher former sensei- Suirō had seal within him in order to save his life. As Jason enters he pauses and listen for any signs of movement but all but the creeping silence was heard. "It doesn't seem that anyone is in here but if I learn anything from master Suirō is that nothing is what it seems..." he thought to himself but shrugging off his thoughts he starts to build up chakra as he drew his katana. But as soon as his Chakra shifted a jolt of pain shot through him like a thousands cherry red blades that plunge into him. With a yelp of pain he double over in pain. Sweat rolling down from his face his heart was beating like their is no tomorrow. How could he become the ninja that his sensei dream for if he can't even build up his own chakra?!
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1705 Posted: 04:01:24 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiruko walks from the shadows to Jason.
"That's sad. You need work."
---
#1706 Posted: 04:17:28 11/02/2014
Jason hears Hiruko's words he got up, "No I can do this!" he protested despite the pain that he's in. He started to weaves signs while building up chakra but just like before pain shot through his body. But this time Jason kept building up chakra which in return the pain increase. The seal (which is under his armor/cloths) that is on his chest begins to glow with a dark purplish color forcing Jason to crumble to the ground in great pain. He bit his tongue to keep himself from screaming in pain. He clench his fist not willing to give up trying to use his chakra to show his new sensei that he isn't a weak. He force himself to stand once more but with trouble balancing himself, his vision starts to blur with the pain that scorching throughout his body, his legs felt like lead. With a deep breath he was going to try again.
---
#1707 Posted: 00:59:52 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiruko interfered. He swept his hands in quick, frequent motions. A shadowy animal appeared and pinned Jason to the ground.

"Enough." was all the creature snapped, following Hiruko's thought line.
---
#1708 Posted: 01:36:42 12/02/2014
Under the creature's claws Jason gasp for air. "Did he just use a Summoning justu?" he thought. But if it was that then what is the animal or creature that Hiruko summon he didn't hear what it was or saw the hand signs.
---
#1709 Posted: 21:23:01 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiruko walks to Jason.
"You have no need to know its name or the signs that created it. It is my own Jutsu. The realm of my Jutsu is one none can access." He says smoothly.
---
#1710 Posted: 21:41:46 12/02/2014
"Still its still a type of summoning jutsu.." Jason replied. He was mentally kicking himself for not being able to access his chakra. Why..Why did this happen? In the past he could have easily build up his chakra. But now he can't even build it up without serve pain shooting through him.
---
#1711 Posted: 23:07:26 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiruko shook his head.
"You don't need to know it. You are trying too hard to reach your chakra."
---
#1712 Posted: 00:48:41 13/02/2014
"More like not trying enough...I haven't been able to reach my chakra since...Nevermind" he said. He bows to Hiruko, "Thank you for your advice sensei I'll try harder next time" he said before running out of the dojo. He wasn't ready to talk about that day. The day that his master was murder.
---
#1713 Posted: 02:12:38 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiruko shakes his head. He turns to the shadow creature, shares his concerns to it without words, and it takes off, blending into the surroundings as it followed Jason down the dimly lit halls.
---
#1714 Posted: 02:34:55 13/02/2014
Jason ran until he found himself deep into the woods. He force his emotions back, he took a deep breath and close his eyes. His thoughts drift back to the day that he was born. How that he was chosen from all the other children from birth to become a ninja. How he was alone for most of his life. But then she came, Suirō his teacher the first person that ever shown him any kind of kindness. Years he train under her teachings. But now here he was alone once again. But this time he can even channel his chakra!

He punch a tree out of frustration.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1715 Posted: 19:02:57 13/02/2014
I smile at Akito as he sits beside me. I wrap my tail around him and my chakra engulfs him. Focusing hard I pour my chakra into his body healing him. As I do however, blood spills from my mouth and splashes onto the ground. Gritting my teeth I endure the pain. Then my tails falls to the ground revealing a strong Akito, rather than the frail one from before. I cough up blood and wipe the blood away with a paw before leaning against the tree only to have more blood spill out of my mouth through my clenched teeth. I just wipe it away and relax against the trunk of the tree. smiling. I do not care about my pain. All I care about is that I helped someone that I love dearly.

"All done, you will not have to worry about your brother no more, I say smiling. He is strong now."
#1716 Posted: 19:12:26 13/02/2014
Occ: Hey I'm so glad that someone else is RPing this RP I was beginning to think that me and Inuyashafan39 are the only ones still RPing this RP and that everyone else left
---
#1717 Posted: 23:25:30 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wyrstel role plays here, he just won't be on as often.

Acacia looks at Jyerin and her eyes widen in concern.
"Thank you, but now you're in worse condition."

Akito coughs once before turning to Jyerin.
"I can help." He says, resting his hand on Jyerin's shoulder, healing him to the best of his abilities.

The shadow creature lurks in the darkness behind Jason, letting out a low growl.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:26:34 13/02/2014 by Inuyashafan39
#1718 Posted: 00:09:27 14/02/2014
Jason instictly reach for his katana upon hearing its growl only to realize that he forgot it in the dojo. "Crap" he thought as he pulls out a kuni and threw it in the direction of the growl.
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#1719 Posted: 00:38:46 14/02/2014
OOC : recap plz....
#1720 Posted: 00:49:50 14/02/2014
Occ: Basically nothing really happen except that Jason (My character) tried to build up Chakra but couldn't because of a seal that's on him and now he is in the woods and has thrown a kuni at a Shadow beast that was behind him
---
#1721 Posted: 00:58:14 14/02/2014
Namu strolls through the woods, near where Jason was. He couldn't see Jason, but Jason could probably see him. As he walked farther, he whistled and hummed to the song "Fences " by Paramore.

Nightmare looked up at Jayce and shivered. His eyes stopped tearing as he hugged her and blushed.

"I....I have something to confess......" he muttered as he looked down at the ground below him.
#1722 Posted: 01:08:58 14/02/2014
Jason jumps back into a tree only to shoot out of it drawing a kuni from his pouch tackling Namu (he doesn't know anyone besides Hiruko (his sensei) because he just got to the school) he hold the knife and Namu's neck assuming that he was a bandit of some kind. "Who are you" Jason demand.
---
#1723 Posted: 01:13:31 14/02/2014
"Ow! You don't have to be such a hothead!" He growled as he looked down at the knife and started cold sweating. He totally ignored Jason's question and focused on the knife and Kuni instead, as they were more dangerous than his words.
#1724 Posted: 01:21:54 14/02/2014
Occ: He only has a kuni out

"Answer me" Jason said as the cold, razor sharp edge of his kuni touch the skin of Namu's neck.
---
#1725 Posted: 01:26:55 14/02/2014
OOC : derp . Btw on PMD blue rescue team im an eevee named Bardock

Namu started to bleed slightly as his eyes narrowed and he felt a stinging pain through his body.

"Why do you want to know?" He growled "What did I possibly do yo make you hurt me?" He added, the blade drawing more blood as he did so. His eyes then started to become a more smoky color as Jason proceeded to injure Namu.
#1726 Posted: 01:42:32 14/02/2014
Occ: Huh? Oh my signture lol that's old smilie Btw Jason

"What the?!" Jason thought as he jumps away from Namu thinking that he was about to use some kind of Jutsu.
---
#1727 Posted: 01:47:04 14/02/2014
Namu then got up as he shook his head, his eyes returning to the normal color they were.

"Geez, you know, you could've asked like a normal person...you can call me Namu." He explained as he held the place the kuni cut him with his hand. "Because only people I trust get to know my real name."
#1728 Posted: 01:55:06 14/02/2014
"What the heck...? If this guy for real why did he cancel his jutsu?" Jason thought. "Why are you here? Are you here to attack the school!" Jason asked without letting down his guard. If he did then he would possibly die if Namu was there to attack the ninja school, because he can't use any kind of jutsu because of his chakra. Jason stood there not putting his kuni away his icy blue eyes analyze Namu for any signs that he would attack or not as well trying to think different ways to take him down.
---
#1729 Posted: 01:58:26 14/02/2014
"I go to this school, numbskull!" He said, clenching his free fist as his eyes turned the color they were before again.
#1730 Posted: 02:03:01 14/02/2014
Jason tense up at the sight of Namu's eyes turning again. "I need to make the first move" He thought he threw the kuni at Namu. At the same time he circle around drawing another kuni but this time there was something attach at the end.
---
#1731 Posted: 02:06:25 14/02/2014
Namu dodged the kuni, grasping his head afterwards in pain, falling to his knees.

"You idiot! Do you know what you are doing?" He shrieked, his voice shifting into a deeper tone each word he said.
#1732 Posted: 02:12:49 14/02/2014
Jason saw that Namu crumbling down to the ground. He knew that he could easily take him down now but he stop. He jumps back unsure what is going on with this person. His former sensei always taught him never to strike at a opponent that is defenseless. But he wasn't sure that made the right choice of stopping his attack. "What is going on now" he thought. He starts wondering if he should try to use one of his jutsus now or if he should retreat.
---
#1733 Posted: 02:18:38 14/02/2014
Namu looked up at Jason weakly and started to lose consciousness as he started to close his eyes.

"Please...try to...do something...before I...lose myself..." he mumbled, hoping Jason could help him a little.
#1734 Posted: 02:38:33 14/02/2014
What did he want him to do? Jason has no idea what is going on, nor does he know this stranger. But he has to do something to help him. But what can he do. He can't us any jutsus and even if he can, he doesn't know anything that could heal him. But he has to do something. He close his eyes Then he starting to make hand signs for a justu. But the seal on his chest begins to glow again sensing his raising chakra. Pain shot through his heart like a knife. He bit his tongue unwilling to quit. "I won't stop! GIVE ME BACK MY CHAKRA!!!" he thought to himself as he made the final hand sign. "Ninja Art..." He panted as his body begins to feel as if it was on fire. His hand start to glow with a faint light. He ran toward Namu with last of his strength for the pain is quickly draining his stamina. He slams his hand into Namu's chest and a seal form on it as chains made from chakra comes out of it warping themselves around Namu's body locking it into place. A cage form of Jason's Chakra lock Namu in. "Soul Cage Jutsu" Jason said. After that pain unlike anything he felt before shot through his body. The seal on Jason's chest starts to shoot out sparks of energy that damage his body. He yell in pain, he starts to fall to the ground. "At least...I was able to use my jutsu one more time" he thought as darkness engulf him whole.

Occ: that last part just meant that he pass out nothing else
---
#1735 Posted: 02:47:26 14/02/2014
Namu laid in place,not able to move as he lost consciousness fully. Before he did though, he smiled slightly. Now, he has to mentally fight his demon, and win. His demon could easily break jutsus like the one Jason used.
#1736 Posted: 03:13:00 14/02/2014
As Namu's chakra begins the raise the chains of Jason's Soul Cage jutsu begins to squeeze Namu's body like a boa constrictor would to its prey.

Occ: this jutsu that Jason use is a sealing jutsu that is design to crush the target (in this case Namu) if their chakra increase more their chakra increases more the chains squeezes (But if the target releases a large burst of chakra all at once then the seal is broken)

Jason could feel the pain from the seal that is on his chest. He could feel his life slipping away because of jutsu that he used. He hates this seal, why was he cruse to have this seal on him. But now he feels nothing, just pain from the seal, and the pain from the past. "You pathetic human...Why do I have to be seal within someone like you" a voice inside the darkness said. Jason snap his eyes open and found himself standing in total darkness. In front of him was a fiery dragon. Jason could not feel the pain anymore. "You should feel grateful to me human. If it was not for my power you would have been dead by your little stunt you pull." the dragon snorts. Jason could see that within the darkness that this dragon was in a cage. Inside the cage he was chain up like an animal. "Why did you use your chakra if you still haven't found a way to release the seal that witch place on us" he hiss.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" Jason said.

"Hmph...You're not as bright as my last host..are you kid" the dragon said.

"What was that you overgrown lizard!" Jason retorted.

"You heard me boy...Hmph...If you ever want to use your powers again then release the seal that Suirō has place on you" the dragon said.

"What? Wait! What do you know about Suirō!" Jason said as the cage starts to fade away. Once more Jason was left standing alone again.
---
#1737 Posted: 03:17:38 14/02/2014
Namu felt every hint of pressure, but couldn't do anything. His body was twitching a lot, but no force was currently in full control of it.
#1738 Posted: 16:19:24 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: derpyhooves
Namu strolls through the woods, near where Jason was. He couldn't see Jason, but Jason could probably see him. As he walked farther, he whistled and hummed to the song "Fences " by Paramore.

Nightmare looked up at Jayce and shivered. His eyes stopped tearing as he hugged her and blushed.

"I....I have something to confess......" he muttered as he looked down at the ground below him.

OOC: Goodness guys...leavin me in the dust? smilie

Jayce holds Nightmare to her and looks into his eyes, lifting his chin gently upwards.
"What is it?" she asks softly.

The shadow creature howls loudly, his howl like a shriek that could shatter glass. Everything he had seen was transferred to Hiruko, who raced to where the creature was, also where Namu and Jason were.
---
#1739 Posted: 16:21:47 15/02/2014
"Jayce...I .....you are gonna kill me..." Nightmare started while blushing.

Namu was still unconscious, his chakra decreasing rapidly, then spiking up again.
#1740 Posted: 01:24:43 16/02/2014
Jason was laying there out cold. His skin was white as snow.

Jason's jutsu continues to squeeze Namu as his chakra increases but loosens when his chakra decreases

Occ: Lol Sorry smilie
---
#1741 Posted: 03:44:33 16/02/2014
He suddenly woke up for a second and yelled out in pain, grasping his head as his hair took a slightly different shape.
#1742 Posted: 04:15:06 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: derpyhooves
"Jayce...I .....you are gonna kill me..." Nightmare started while blushing.

Namu was still unconscious, his chakra decreasing rapidly, then spiking up again.

Jayce shakes her head.
"I won't hurt you. Never." She says, a small tear rolling down her cheek.
---
#1743 Posted: 04:51:34 17/02/2014
Jason's eyes flutter open he struggle to stand he said, "Urg...Never going to do that again..."

Occ: Mind if I make another character?
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1744 Posted: 06:33:53 17/02/2014
I smile as Akito uses his magic but shake my head, rubbing my head against his as well as Acacia's.

"I'll be alright you two. I've suffered far worse than this before and recovered. Why do you think I fear the outside world so much? I am hated and despised out there. In here though I feel safe and feel something I have not felt in such a long time, like I truly have a home, where I am loved."
#1745 Posted: 13:53:41 17/02/2014
Nightmare then wiped it off and spoke.

"I kinda like you...."
-----
Namu stood up, evily chuckling as the jutsu that Jason used broke.

"Im not as weak as you think, " he said, his voice dark and full of hatred.
#1746 Posted: 19:38:18 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Jayce smiles happily.
"I like you as well, ever since I helped you when we were younger." She says.

Acacia smiles.
"Because you're always loved here! Never to be judged!" She says brightly.
---
#1747 Posted: 20:31:43 17/02/2014
Jason looks up at Namu, "....Well Double Crap" he said. Jason's jutsu was still holding strong but he knows that anyone could easly break it but while it still holds he quickly grab a kuni and throws it at Namu.
---
#1748 Posted: 23:45:20 17/02/2014
Namu also took out his weapon and dodged his attack

"You are not gonna hurt me. " he claimed.
----

Nightmare then widened his eyes

"S....someone is in trouble!" He said, breaking the moment that he planned so thoroughly
#1749 Posted: 00:23:38 18/02/2014
There was a small tightly wrap leather ball on the end of the kuni and once it hit the ground it exploded into a smokescreen. Jason in the smoke jumps back pulling out shurikens and throwing him into the smoke. "Dang it if I didn't forgot my stupid sword I wouldn't have to try these tactics" he thought to himself. Suddenly like a flash of lightning an idea came into his mind. What if he try to undo the seal that is on his chest perhaps then he would stand a better chance against Namu. But how...He could try to weaken the seal's effect with Reverse Soul Cage Jutsu but would that work? "No time to think about just do it!" he said as he form the hand signs he felt the pain edging in on him as he build up chakra once again. "Reverse Soul Cage Jutsu!" He said as an purple aura surrounds him and then shatters like glass. "Did it work?" He asked himself after feeling nothing.
---
#1750 Posted: 00:25:54 18/02/2014
OOC : anyone have pokemon x or y?

Namu laughed

"So...you think you're stronger? " he asked, coughing a bit from the smoke.
First | Previous | Page 35 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me