Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 34 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#1651 Posted: 00:47:45 27/03/2010
Wooo!!!!!

NEW PAGE!!!!
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#1652 Posted: 01:53:43 27/03/2010
Quote: GoldenDragon
My newest whip attack:

Metallic Whip: Your eyes glow a deep red, and the steam from your nose becomes a huge rope of liquid steel infused with vaporized mercury that forms a half mask that covers your jaws. From the tip of the rope sprout two gleaming steel blades. The blades spin like in a blur like thoe of a blender, gouging all foes that you touch with the whip with poisoned steel. They twitch and loose blod as they are shreded. They fall to the ground, clutching their mangled appendages, and loose health rapidly. The blades automatically seek out foe's weapon-hands to disarm them.

Hope 'yall like it!

ouch.
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#1653 Posted: 02:00:06 27/03/2010
did you like cookie breath?
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#1654 Posted: 03:33:47 27/03/2010 | Topic Creator
ok i have a few things to point out. 1. sorry i didn't notice the girl name in your avitar Pinkdesi101. and 2. awsome attack GoldenDragon. i will have one up in a few minutes. and 3. new page we made big history!!!1 yea " throse big party" celebration of the new page and attacks!!!!

here is an attack.

elemental attack: electric casket

ability: you will be able to incase your enemies in a casket of electricity. as your enemies are in it, they are being shocked and fried to a crisp. you will use all magic and kill surrounding enemies.

appearance: you will turn a british yellow in an instant. suddenly you are struck by a collosal lightning bolt. you gain massive electric ability and it starts to build. your enemies will begin to approach slowly as they observ your appearance. you suddenly start to static and your enemies attack. you open your mouth and a large electric orb floats out and hovers above you. your enemies ignore it, then the orb explodes sending lightning bolts on your enemies and the bolts turn into caskets of static yellow thunder. in an instant they are being electricuted and fried as you see and hear them screaming. in a matter of seconds the caskets disappear and your enemies defeated. you used all magic and regained it. you killed all surrounding enemies. you get a boost of 25% gems with 150% more gems.

hope yall liked this attack.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#1655 Posted: 17:08:04 27/03/2010
THAT IS AWESOME, NICK!!!!!

WOWZ!!! smilie

I"m eagerly awaiting ur next attacks, and should have some of my own up today.

Also, Macey, cookie breath was REALLY COOL!
---
#1656 Posted: 17:56:08 27/03/2010
thanks. dorito breath.
---
#1657 Posted: 18:24:11 27/03/2010
Ha!

That's funny sounding!
---
#1658 Posted: 18:39:38 27/03/2010
i know. now, onion breath. everybody around you gets knocked out because of the disgusting breath that comes out of your mouth.
---
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#1659 Posted: 22:17:52 27/03/2010
veggie shooter: for enimies who hate veggies
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#1660 Posted: 22:21:24 27/03/2010
haha^
---
#1661 Posted: 22:35:20 27/03/2010
yay!!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#1662 Posted: 23:48:06 27/03/2010
earthquake: an earth fury

spyro turns into the earth ball, and the ground starts shaking. All the enemies around you fall, and you have to head bash them. If you don't, they stand back up, and the only way to get them is to do the fury again, and this time they stay on the ground even longer. If you don't head bash them this time, you can't do it again. If you do the earthquake with more powerful enemies, they stay down shorter than regular enemies. If you get all the enemies in 1 try, you get extra fury power for the next time you do a fury, and a stronger fury. When you get a stronger fury everything stays the same except the very weak enemies with very little life left get pulled under ground from earth balls.
---
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#1663 Posted: 00:11:06 28/03/2010
smilie woah!
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#1664 Posted: 00:12:02 28/03/2010
i know! don't make me mad or i use it!jk
---
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#1665 Posted: 00:13:32 28/03/2010
ooooo im so scared smilie
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#1666 Posted: 00:15:04 28/03/2010
earthquake sounds cool!
---
#1667 Posted: 00:23:32 28/03/2010
Quote: Queen MikaTinks

grrr...
---
#1668 Posted: 00:58:14 28/03/2010
eeeeeeeeeeep!
---
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#1669 Posted: 00:58:35 28/03/2010
Quote: icedragonmacey2
Quote: Queen MikaTinks

grrr...

Lawl... smilie
#1670 Posted: 17:26:23 28/03/2010
Cool ideas, guys!
---
#1671 Posted: 01:58:38 29/03/2010 | Topic Creator
hey guys awsome ideas and attacks. i will have one up tomorrow and its a multi named attack. yall are ganna love it.

and GoldenDragon i will have to make new attacks and you'll be the first to know.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#1672 Posted: 04:43:21 30/03/2010
Cool!smilie

Thanks, bud!
---
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#1673 Posted: 07:23:10 30/03/2010
Still nothing
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#1674 Posted: 18:54:58 30/03/2010
Spirit shadows

Breath attack: You breath out a black shadow that whispers strange words, probably not in the English language, and then spirits that have been killed by evil and trapped are set free for as long as you use the element, seeking ou the murderers. The shadow sends a chill down spines, and it encases the enemies to help the spirits.

Fury You turn white and leap into the air, you get encased a black, shadowy force and screams sound and whispers, also slight voodoo sounding words. (smilie) Then loads of spirits haunt the air, and the fury lasts for up to 5 hours, letting the spirits search.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1675 Posted: 20:07:45 30/03/2010
ghost whip, you start to glow a faint blue-grey colour and a whip rises from the ground, it looks like something phantom, when it hits the oponents the oponents hit dies instantly and turns into ghosts that scares the rest of the enemies into the whips range, when the attack is over all enemies are dead, the ghosts explode and gives you 200% more gems than if you defeated them normaly, it uses all mana and defeats all enemies
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
#1676 Posted: 02:06:14 31/03/2010 | Topic Creator
hey i hope yall like this last one.

elemental attack: S.E.B.W. Super Element Beam Wave

ability: you will have the ability to use beam,electricity,ice,wind,and soundwave. you will be able to destroy any surrounding enemies in one blast of the attack. you will use all magic (totally worth it) and kill any and all surrounding enemies.

appearance: you first will start switching color from yellow to blue repeatedly. you start to build energy super fast as the wind picks up.your enemies will multiply as you are ready to attack.your enemies attack and so do you. your energy is so built, it blasts from you in separate beams. in the beams start lightning going through them with the same with the cyclones from wind. you then turn to an icy blue and ice sicles are going through the beams. you then release a wave through that is made from the beams not releasing fast enough when it hits your enemies they are rammed. your enemies fly from impact,shocked from the lightning,swirled by wind,and frozen from the ice,they fall down crumbling defeated!!! you used all magic and killed any and all surrounding enemies. you gain 40% in gems per defeated enemy and boosted 500% gems.

hope yall enjoyed this.
---
#1677 Posted: 17:57:26 31/03/2010 | Topic Creator
hey guys i wont be able to make or post any attacks until my testing at school is finished and i hope i pas the leap. oh idea!!!

elemental attack: leap test beam

ability: you will send a random colored beam of knowledge at your enemies. it will give your enemies so much knowledge they will scream and fall defeated. you use NO magic its all brain waves. and destrot any enemies around.

appearance: you will stay the same color and start to get agitated by visuallizing math and other test problems. your enemies attack and you open your mouth releasing a leap test wave of knowledge and agrivation. your enemies are shocked in pain and don't move. they shake will energy into them. when they are finished shaking and are off balance( you can attack at will ) they are screaming and start to vibrate. you see their heads expand and then about to burst. they let out one final screech and they fall defeated. you used NO magic and gained anything you want. (you will have a choice. all,gems,life,and experience)

injoy this cause its the last one till LEAP testing is over in louisiana.
---
#1678 Posted: 02:52:27 02/04/2010
THAT....IS......EPICLY CRAZY AWESOMEGREAT!!!!!!!!!

Those attacks are INSANE!!!

I'm stockpiling moves that I'll tell you about ASAP, Nick.

Everyone else, keep up the great work!
---
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#1679 Posted: 07:38:31 02/04/2010
Did you like my elements?
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#1680 Posted: 16:17:08 02/04/2010 | Topic Creator
hey i loved everybodies element attacks.
---
#1681 Posted: 01:36:33 03/04/2010 | Topic Creator
hey guys i wanted to say an happy early easter to all who post. so here is a surprize.

a short attack with not much detail.

attack: easter happyness

ability: you send a small surrounding beam to all your enemies at will. the enemies will turn good and lose their mind thinking their master would like it. they will be killed by their master they serv (laughing)

appearance: you will turn a chocolate color and shoot a random color of confete as a beam and its glowing with positive energy. they will stay the same on the outside but on the inside they have turned into four year old kids and go back to the boss. when they are seen they get destroyed but you still get 5ox'z the gems and 100 peices of chocolate.

hope yall enjoyed this and i'm looking forward to any new attacks.
---
#1682 Posted: 02:32:00 03/04/2010
WOW!!!

Haha! Awesomeness!!!!

Quote: spyromaster900
hey i loved everybodies element attacks.

Same here.

My latest element:

Seedling:

Breath Attack: PUT DOWN ROOTS You narrow your eyes into slits and breath a cyclone of yellowish-green wind. The wind is laden with glowing leaves that soon cover the tops of your foes feet like bulky shoes. The leaves leech a toxin into your foes that renders them sluggish and weak, and if they stay still for even the tiniest fraction of a second, the bottoms of their feet grow roots into the ground. This anchors them in place, where they may easily be killed with melee attacks.

Radiant Attack: CHAINED DOWN You roar with a blood-curdling ferocity and slam your tail onto the ground. All around you, a glowing yellowish wind sweeps across the ground where your enemies stand. It is filled with tiny yellow particles that are drawn to the earth around foes' feet. Suddenly, chain-like roots erupt from the earth all around you and your enemies. The glowing roots fly at lighning speed towards the wrists and ankles of your foes, wrappng around them like luminescent ropes. Then, the roots jerk back down into the earth, pulling youn foes over and making then splay spread-eagled with faces pressed onto the ground. The vines pull so hard on foes that often, their shoulders are dislocated, and they are overcome by excruciating pain. This move is mainly defensive, so it requires little mana. Also, the vines will pin enemies to the ground where you can melee them for twenty seconds after you have stopped performing this attack.
---
Roka the dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1084
#1683 Posted: 17:50:12 03/04/2010
Mine are chaos poisonfire blackice (shadow and ice mixed)
#1684 Posted: 18:54:12 03/04/2010 | Topic Creator
awsome attack GoldenDragon. i will be,as always, looking forward to your next posting.
---
#1685 Posted: 02:18:20 04/04/2010
Thanks so much, nick.

I'll do my best to get a bunch more attacks up over the weekend.
---
#1686 Posted: 00:30:53 05/04/2010 | Topic Creator
cool thanks for the heads up. and i'm watching lord of the rings and i might get an idea or 2 watching it.
---
#1687 Posted: 02:36:27 07/04/2010
The next two elements that i will post will be

Deflation Tacks and Sulfur

They will b awesome!!
---
spyroGalNicoleX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1582
#1688 Posted: 08:42:53 07/04/2010
hmm. how about camisado. it is a surprise attack. soo watt about. The dragon disappears and reappears bright blue shot of breath is fired at the foes. The secorndary attack is invisible breath smilie
[User Posted Image]
---
''All I wanna be, is everything at once''
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#1689 Posted: 09:05:16 07/04/2010
Chemical:

First attack: The dragon sprays a black, neon blue, red and silver mix of chemicals at the opponent. It has three affects: Captivate (the enemy falls in love but is slowly dieing), Sickness (due to the fact it being chemicals too much of it can be deadly) & Shatter (All bones in the enemy break however it doesn't work on jellyfish).

Secondary: You become covered in chemicals that affect anyone that touches you becomes sick and dies.

Fury: All fans of My Chemical Romance keep reading cause the dragon turns black breaths chemicals in the air and four spirits appear (Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Frankie) and summon up the Black Parade by singing Welcom to the Black Parade. The parade is deadly and ghost like so one touch of of a 'Parader' and you die however if one of the four ghosts gets touched the four disappear and the black parade vanishes and if the song finishes the fury ends...

OMG that was long...smilie I have another but I won't post it...now MCR have an element named after them...smilie
Dark Man Yellow Sparx Gems: 1128
#1690 Posted: 09:53:25 07/04/2010
Blue Fire.
Blue fire is hoter than red fire
---
Who Dares Wins
drkdragoneye Green Sparx Gems: 430
#1691 Posted: 09:53:50 07/04/2010
Spyro element: Chocolate chips

Cynder element: Cooked cookie dough.

When they combine they make....wait for it.....COOKIEZZZ!

Now for the 3 second fade out of a smilie
---
My name is Drak. And I am PROUD to be a dragon FURRY!
#1692 Posted: 17:51:13 07/04/2010
Cool elements, guys!!
---
glacierstar Red Sparx Gems: 80
#1693 Posted: 20:16:06 07/04/2010
lol...

insanity:
is shot like cynder's secondary fear power. a flashing group of orbs shoot out of the dragons mouth and spinns around the enemies... causes the foe to run around in circles screaming into the heavens or causes them to attack the air. lol
---
I'm going insane.
Nah, you made it to insane YEARS ago.
#1694 Posted: 22:48:29 07/04/2010 | Topic Creator
hey cool attacks and ideas. i should have a few ideas about 4 or 5 days. later.
---
#1695 Posted: 19:40:02 11/04/2010
Cool!

I can't wait!
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1696 Posted: 06:01:23 17/04/2010
I MISSED YOU ALL!
#1697 Posted: 17:27:25 18/04/2010 | Topic Creator
hey guys its been a while since i posted. so i have a new element.

elemental attack: earth age

ability: you will be able to to erode all your enemies from a fast forwarding earth age. its like ice age. as your enemies are being eroded, you are gaining every gem that falls out.

appearance: you will first turn a an earthy brown color and start to glow. as you glow energy particles are building and your absorbing them. your enemies will continue to multiply and close in. when your ready, you release a massive barrier around you and a second around your enemies. the space between the barriers with your enemies in it starts shifting,moving,building,swirling,crumbling,and rocks start flying. as the rocks starts flying so do your enemies. as they clash into one another and other things,gems fly and you gain them. after its finished, you gain 200% in gems and used 3/4 of magic. with the loose gems collected it adds to a bonus of 150% in gems.

hope yall liked this attack. i will try to find time to make more
enjoy
---
#1698 Posted: 18:06:47 18/04/2010
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm srry 4 not posting in a while. I've been busy wid schoolwork, and am in a creative slump.

I'll try to get a couple posted 2day, though.

And can't wait 'till ur next attack, Nick. smilie
---
#1699 Posted: 04:33:35 27/04/2010 | Topic Creator
guys i have an announcement and its not good.

i'm thinking about closing the topic.

i would like to take a vote on who is ready to close the topic and who wants to keep it open.

if anyone is voting for it to be closed. say close topic.

if anyone is voting to keep it open. say keep it open.
---
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#1700 Posted: 09:03:10 27/04/2010
Name of Breath Ability: Gem Collection

Ability: This breath can collect gems from this aim. It goes in a staright endless line, and if a gem meets the breath the you collect it.

Appearances: It depends who is breathing the breathe; Spyro or Cynder. For Cynder the appearance is red or pink, and for Spyro it is brown or yellow. (Depends if you upgrade it fully.)

@ spyromaster: Why would you just close a topic all of the sudden? It has lot of pages,and it will keep on having more pages.
First | Previous | Page 34 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me