Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 334 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#16651 Posted: 02:53:45 08/03/2014
I realized yesterday that trying to teach myself about vectors at midnight doesn't work very well.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#16652 Posted: 02:56:08 08/03/2014
Page!

Also, why do I feel like wanting to watch movies throughout the night?
---
#hu
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#16653 Posted: 03:08:56 08/03/2014
Quote: Rickorio
Page!

Also, why do I feel like wanting to watch movies throughout the night?

Because you want to watch Lord of the Rings
#16654 Posted: 03:09:10 08/03/2014
smilie

- - -
---
#hu
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16655 Posted: 04:12:03 08/03/2014
This is awesome. I love being on vacation. smilie
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#16656 Posted: 04:27:07 08/03/2014
I'm just sitting here missing you...
---
BREATHE AIR.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#16657 Posted: 06:09:41 08/03/2014
I was a little nervous about today. I thought we would get pulled over by the cops, but we didn't, which was great.
Bowling was fun. I did really well during my first turn, which I was surprised about. I got a few strikes, which was cool. Came 3rd/4th during the first game, and last during the 2nd game. I don't mind though. It was fun!
Getting Burger King for lunch was rather nice, I guess. I need to go there again, instead of McDonalds all the time.
The drive to the hot pools was cool. It was funny when we went down that side road and we actually drove off the road nearly into a gorge before we all yelled out in panic and steadied the van. smilie And those screams and shouts from the corners we drove around. smilie
It felt like forever, but we got there! My friend and I went into the very green changing rooms, came out, looking around, confused, because the outside world was pink. smilie We soon went onto the giant pillow/blow-up bouncy thing, which was so fun. After bouncing on that, and going back in the large hot pool, we went back on the bouncy thing, and then got attacked by little kids. After the guys had been tackling each other, it seemed the little kids had watched, and they started hitting, slapping and kicking all of us. They were the most violent kids I have ever encountered. They didn't hit me, usually because I was off the bouncy thing. And it was funny when I shouted 'stop attacking my boyfriend!' and then the violent little boy yelled 'EWWWWWW!'. And then when all the guys got off, he skidded and kicked me in the back, making me slide down and off of the bouncy thing. I also slipped off the bouncy thing at one point, landing on my back, which hurt like heck.
The drive back to town was cool. One of the guys decided we should 'socalize' instead of listening to music, so we played a loud and long game of I-Spy, and then decided to sing parts of songs at the top of our voices, very badly. smilie
We arrived at the park, realizing that a guy at our school was hosting a 'hang-out'. My friend and I stood by the park gate, feeling awkward, since we hadn't been invited. My friend was going on about she was going to killed by her parents cos she wasn't back home at 4.30pm, and I stood there, wanting to hang out with my boyfriend, but not wanting to leave my friend. We soon walked over to the swings and sat there for about 20 minutes, feeling awkward. And we aren't popular, and they are, so it just felt awkward anyway. At least one of the guys said hi to us. That was nice.
We left shortly after.
And then we got home. I went into my room to discover that it was clean, things were missing, and it had been rearranged, which pissed me off. Yes, my parents asked me to sort my room out. I was going to, on a free day, but they decided to clean my room today, and take things away, put them in the attic, not knowing if I wanted them or not.
My friend, stressed about her parents going psycho, started to get very upset, and I, not knowing what to do, sat on the floor next to the books and papers I had thrown out of my draws. After about 5 minutes of silence, I handed her a sketchbook to try cheer her up. I turned my computer on, realized the wireless was off, and then got very upset too.
I gave my friend a random friendship necklace I had just found in a box, to cheer her up, and then she left.
And that was my day.

It's ****ing annoying. I have a great day with friends, and then my parents decide to **** it up. Thanks a bunch. I just want to hug someone. Well, I know who I want to hug, but I can't. And they probably won't be avaliable tomorrow.
Stuff homework.
Stuff school.
Stuff parents.
I want to scream. I want to punch something. I want someone to hold me and tell me everything is alright.
*breathes out*

/end rage.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#16658 Posted: 07:44:14 08/03/2014
It's nice to see our relationship is improving. You still manage to tick me off occasionally, though.

- - -

I wish I could keep this rage under control. But despite my best efforts, it continues to consume me, and the things I've learned only add fuel to the fire.

- - -

Come on, you're better than this.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#16659 Posted: 16:58:38 08/03/2014
So I realized something today.

I don't like brightly colored clothing.

Does that mean something?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#16660 Posted: 17:40:38 08/03/2014
Quote: parisruelz12

It means you're emo. JK

It just means you don't like bright colors.
---
#hu
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#16661 Posted: 18:19:10 08/03/2014
Oh ****. How does a band just break off? (Elevator thing on the molar to prevent bracettes from breaking from biting down) Especially when eating waffles?! I thought there was a rock in my waffles, nope it was band that looks like it can be used for tooth fairy money. Perhaps I can get a Orthodontist appointment Monday. Though I'm afraid as hell what my mother would react to such.
-------------------------------

Hell yeah gonna see the LEGO movie today at 2:30 pm. It's gonna be awesome :3
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#16662 Posted: 18:54:09 08/03/2014
Wow, now that I know the truth of it all, I realize that you'e even worse than I thought you were before. You lie to me multiple times in an attempt to get me to leave, and of course you're stupid ass friend is standing there, going along with that lie. You represent everything that this company is not supposed to be, and yet you consider yourself a leader of it. Guess what? You're not, you worthless piece of ****. You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever meet. Every ****ty ass thing you said about me applies to you. You are an antagonist, and an instigator. You claim you actually know me enough to make all of these horrible psychological claims about me? Guess what? You don't. You're not even close at all. If you're doing this all because you are taking out your anger from being bullied for supposedly being overweight, then you suck even more, if that's actually possible. Seriously, you can go die for all I care. You're a waste of human life.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8564
#16663 Posted: 19:17:23 08/03/2014
That one mosquito bite on my butt makes me sit weird.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#16664 Posted: 19:21:51 08/03/2014
I still feel like such a selfish asshole for saying what I said to you, but in a way, I'm glad it happened now after what you just told me, like wow. ;__; I really don't deserve someone as perfectly amazing as you, but I am so very thankful I do have you in my life... I love you, and I promise I'll never rest until we're together once and for all. ;~; <3

- - -
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
#16665 Posted: 23:08:42 08/03/2014

It means you're emo. JK

Actually, I think it's psychological. I don't like being noticed by people. Brightly colored clothing gets you noticed.

but maybe I'm over thinking things again.
---
#16666 Posted: 23:21:29 08/03/2014
-----
WHY CAN'T YOU BOTH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#16667 Posted: 01:26:44 09/03/2014
okay so i'm thinking and oh yes i'm also laughing at you. do u really think you're all that princess? just to clear this up, if u mess with me one more time, i will not be very pleasant to you. i am really pissed that u would even think to say that to me. so just so that you know, i am really tired of your bull ****, so just don't even speak to me, oh unless u want to apologize. i am a very forgiving woman, so please do apologize. ^.^
#16668 Posted: 01:56:27 09/03/2014
For those that wish to not be spoiled because you have not seen the LEGO movie. Do not look at this spoiler.

Well the LEGO movie was great, even though they left a cliff hanger at the end. Perhaps they'll make a sequel.

---------------------------

Though I am still dizzy I'm surprised that I have not threw up my skittles that I ate at the theater. That would be one way to actually throw up a rainbow.

Though I'm still wondering how that rabbit got on that bush when we got back....QUIT MUNCHING YOUR HOME BUNNY!
----------------------------

Well crap in a dumpster, my Flight Rising account got locked for 2 hours for typing in the password what I thought was correct. Maybe you guys have some faulty crap going on. Because I'm pretty sure I typed it in correctly.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#16669 Posted: 04:35:30 09/03/2014
Well...That ****ing happened.
---
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#16670 Posted: 04:37:32 09/03/2014
Life is painful....
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#16671 Posted: 10:19:42 09/03/2014
Arrghh I'm really tempted, but I don't know if it'd be creepy or not to you...
#16672 Posted: 14:07:13 09/03/2014
You guys are amazing. I love you all. ^u^
#16673 Posted: 14:42:58 09/03/2014

It means you're emo. JK

Actually, I think it's psychological. I don't like being noticed by people. Brightly colored clothing gets you noticed.

but maybe I'm over thinking things again.

You're not. I can't walk into my school and out in anything neon without someone telling me that I look like a highlighter. I mean...it's not really and insult but it gets annoying after 17 people have said it to you
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#16674 Posted: 18:35:36 09/03/2014
I don't understand how this week's episode of Face Off was racist. They went to Japan and the spotlight challenge was to make an anime character (what a stupid challenge though). Part of the definition of "anime" is "Japanese movie and television animation." There are so many anime decorations and stores and whatnot in Japan, perfect to inspire the artists. It makes total sense that they go to Japan and then that week have an anime challenge. Is everything racist and offensive to you people?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****ing high school drama. I understand what everyone means now by that.
---
but i love it all smooth
#16675 Posted: 20:48:30 09/03/2014
I got The Eternal Night for my birthday!
#16676 Posted: 21:02:13 09/03/2014
I am not looking forward to this afternoon.

-:-

Why does my right arm hurt so much?
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#16677 Posted: 21:15:26 09/03/2014
I am starting to think,am I bisexual?
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#16678 Posted: 21:31:09 09/03/2014
Ooh, didn't notice my gem count had jumped me up a rank.

Time for some Spandau Ballet, me thinks.
---
Eh.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#16679 Posted: 22:43:49 09/03/2014
Quote:
We look for love anyway we can. We may shame our self, but it is the only way we feel comfortable. Plus, it works. We know the mistakes we have done, but we do it because we feel that we have no hope.

Hmm...
I never knew you guys felt that way. I wish I could say something encouraging, but I just don't know what to say. "Hang in there" is all that comes to mind, but the others have already said it. No point in repeating what more than 5 people have said. *Sigh*
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#16680 Posted: 22:56:38 09/03/2014
(sad thought ahead boo hoo)

It's not so much the fact that I need you to go now, it's no big deal and I can wait. It's the fact that you promised (flat-out said "I promise") we would go this weekend and I kept reminding you but as per usual, you just kept saying "oh we'll do it later" "we'll do it tomorrow" "i'm busy playing this ****ing video game that can totally wait if i wanted to so we'll do it later" and we never end up going.
I'm really sick of you making promises you can't keep. You've been doing this since we moved to this house, which was seven years or so ago. Funny thing is I expected this to happen (why keep my hopes up about it when you've let me down so many times before?), but I'm still upset and disappointed.

The chances of you actually keeping a promise you made is a little lower than the chances of finding a shiny Pokemon with Pokerus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so glad you're alright! I'll definitely sleep much sounder than I thought I would tonight knowing you're okay. I was really worried when you wouldn't respond to my text.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:58:55 09/03/2014 by LevanJess
#16681 Posted: 23:23:15 09/03/2014
Well it's somewhat good to be home. Though problem being is how some people have a tude. I mean I know some of you have been working your ass off and are annoyed by the kids, but that doesn't mean give a tude to everyone.

Also dad about those "Plastic clothes pins" what the **** kind of year do you live in? We only have twist ties and bread ties. There are no "Plastic clothes pins". Oh and also thank you for not giving a **** for when I found something to seal up the bag of chips.
------------------------------

Oh my god, how you four dragons of 2 breeding pairs give me such cute ass dragons?! I mean your color pool was freaking random. I was not expecting to get a few cute ones out of it. Or an X/Y/X either.

WHY ARE ALL OF YOU DRAGONS MOVING SO MUCH ABOUT?! Stay the heck still so I can bond with the familiars please.
---
icon from Empoh
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#16682 Posted: 00:20:55 10/03/2014
Please don't hate me...
#16683 Posted: 01:49:09 10/03/2014
JUST STOP TALKING TO ME ABOUT THIS! It just makes me get upset!
Why can't you let me miss out on 9 credits? Stop telling about the future! This is the present! I missed out on so many credits last year, and yet I still passed!
Yes, I only have 5 classes this year, but the amount of credits I missed out on last year probably would have equaled up to a class's worth. I DON'T GIVE A SHIZ ABOUT LEVEL 3. LEVEL 2 WAS WHAT WE NEEDED TO PASS TO GET INTO ANYTHING!
JUST STOP DISCUSSING THIS WITH ME!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:43 10/03/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10279
#16684 Posted: 02:48:46 10/03/2014
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
JUST STOP TALKING TO ME ABOUT THIS! It just makes me get upset!
Why can't you let me miss out on 9 credits? Stop telling about the future! This is the present! I missed out on so many credits last year, and yet I still passed!
Yes, I only have 5 classes this year, but the amount of credits I missed out on last year probably would have equaled up to a class's worth. I DON'T GIVE A SHIZ ABOUT LEVEL 3. LEVEL 2 WAS WHAT WE NEEDED TO PASS TO GET INTO ANYTHING!
JUST STOP DISCUSSING THIS WITH ME!!

I feel you, you know? I really fell into hands of serious existential depression in this semester and I will not have enough of academic credit points to pay for my student social security. I must find a job etc. so I can be as debt-free as possible. Main thing is that we must do the thing that makes us happiest. Just try to find the silver-lining in evey subjects possible.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#16685 Posted: 05:10:30 10/03/2014
My boyfriend just broke up with me.

My day was already bad, and he just made it ****ing worse.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#16686 Posted: 10:18:24 10/03/2014
*blushes to death*
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#16687 Posted: 10:42:44 10/03/2014
I want a cookie so badly, like, I just feel I deserve it...
- - -
This is RolePlay, you can't tell me what to do! All you can do is give me advise on what to do, but if I do so is another question. If I want to hurt yur characters I do so, you can't tell me not to. Deal with it *Takes sunglasses and makes a "Yo" movement*
- - -
Ah... so that's why you're so annyoingly wierd lately... I dunno, here, have a knife to cut yourself to ****ing death.
- - -

yay! My life's just one big mess!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#16688 Posted: 19:28:38 10/03/2014
Yep I am a pretty sure I am bi.Now just to wait and tell my parents when I get into the dating scenesmilie

In 3-4 years that is.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#16689 Posted: 20:55:14 10/03/2014
Sometimes I look at how the guys in my school act, and I think "Why am I gay again?"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#16690 Posted: 21:47:17 10/03/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
[User Posted Image]

This is the most positive thing my math teacher has said about me in my progress report/report card.

Can I ask?
#16691 Posted: 22:17:31 10/03/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Ninpire
Can I ask?

Go for it; I might have an answer.

What else has she said about you in your report cards/progress reports?
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#16692 Posted: 01:49:40 11/03/2014
ANGRY SADDNESS
**** you just **** you. The past 3 days have been ****. I ****ing hate you why'd you have to take the laptop away! Just cos it was on before bed like ****ing hell! Why do you constantly keep ****ing giving me mixed messages about everything! Just **** you! I know i need to do my work i get it but can u stop being a *****. And your seriously grounding me for coming back an hour late from a party. I have done ****ing worse before and havn't been grounded like WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** OFF AND STOP CONTROLLING MY ****ING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
#16693 Posted: 02:16:17 11/03/2014
A door that connects two worlds. If we could hang that between your door and my door....Then I could go watch you sleep every single day! Amber- Rune Factory 4

...Amber...? o.o
---
First | Previous | Page 334 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me