Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 33 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1601 Posted: 06:25:00 02/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Please Sybil let me take you to Whirlpool!" Jet said. "I don't want you to lose hope on the island and its inhabitants." Jet said.

Sybil didn't want to go near Jet after what she heard. But she was feeling quite fearless after all she has experienced, plus Jet did gave Cairo his leadership back, so she decided to give him just one more chance.
"One more chance Jet. Just one more." Sybil said, as she approached him, limping and climbing with difficulty. She lay down, quite weak. Shadow was out there, on Hunted Islands, but Sybil wasn't afraid of him any longer. Plus, the island was big, so she kinda hoped she didn't have to face him in the first place.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#1602 Posted: 06:45:06 02/12/2014
"Stay awake miss Sybil!" Jet quickly swam to the other island. Soon he reached the Hunted Island. "Whirlpool are you out there!?!!" Jet called out. "If you are I have Sybil here and she needs your help."
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1603 Posted: 07:25:44 02/12/2014
Jaerl lays helpless in Sybil's home. His eyes are barely open and he continues to bleed. He gazes up at the sky and speaks.

"Sybil, wherever you are, I'm sorry," he says before slipping out of consciousness.
#1604 Posted: 10:58:56 02/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Stay awake miss Sybil!" Jet quickly swam to the other island. Soon he reached the Hunted Island. "Whirlpool are you out there!?!!" Jet called out. "If you are I have Sybil here and she needs your help."

But his calls were heard by somebody else.
"Shhh. Keep your voice low. Whirlpool is busy. He's cleaning up the mess that stupid mongoose left to his tunnel." a voice said, a cockatoo voice. It was Barloc! He was nearby, looking for his mischievous daugher and nephew before Jet arrived.

"Is that Sybil... and, you're that treacherous orca everybody keeps talking about!? What have you done to Sybil now you monster!?" Barloc scolded, having heard everything that happened last night in the reunion from earlier that day, when discussing the Sholeh problem. He didn't even stopped to think that if he meant Sybil harm, it would have been way too easy for him at the moment...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:57:42 02/12/2014 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8672
#1605 Posted: 16:08:37 02/12/2014
"I feel like this is a great honor Sayan." She then kisseed him. She then went to check out his cave.

Sayan followed, eager to show the tiger. The cave appeared to be a good size, with a decent width and a good height. As they entered, moss appeared to be growing around the front of it and the cave appeared to be longer in nature. At the end of the cave, some of the moss was gathered to form a soft green "bed" of sorts. In the very corner of the cave, there was a gold object that appeared to be broken into two pieces. Closer examination of the gold object would review it to be what used to be a metal collar. Though it was practically sliced in half, it was evident that it used to belong to the Amur leopard. Sayan's eyes followed where the tiger was looking, hoping he wouldn't have to explain that dreadful item that he had kept all this time.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:23:09 02/12/2014 by redwes
#1606 Posted: 17:11:30 02/12/2014
"I've done nothing it was the mongoose. She attacked by her. I need Whirlpool quickly. She is badly wounded." Jet said.

Rose saw the golden coller and noticed Sayan eyeing it intently. "What is that?" Rose asked.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:25 02/12/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#1607 Posted: 18:01:15 02/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Indeed, that doesn't seem like wounds your kind would do." Barloc said, as he examined Sybil.
"But how would I know you're not going to deliver her to that idiotic revenge-obsessed Komodo Dragon friend of yours once I leave?" Barloc question, as always, showing an immense distrust that was so usual in him.
---
#1608 Posted: 19:21:48 02/12/2014
"I wouldn't of brought her to the island if I was going to do that. Plus I'm not in alliance with him anymore." Jet said. "I realized that Sybil and her friends are my true family."
---
SC
#1609 Posted: 23:26:40 02/12/2014
Rose saw the golden coller and noticed Sayan eyeing it intently. "What is that?" Rose asked.

"That.. that is something you shouldn't have seen.," Sayan said with hesitation. "How much do you know about my time with the humans? ...about when I left the Haven for a time?," the Amur leopard then asked. He realized that Rose was probably unaware of much of the story and that she hadn't seen him that day he returned. Most probably knew that he suffered, but few knew the details.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:39:40 02/12/2014 by redwes
#1610 Posted: 00:28:53 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"I wouldn't of brought her to the island if I was going to do that. Plus I'm not in alliance with him anymore." Jet said. "I realized that Sybil and her friends are my true family."

"Says you. But how would I know you're telling the truth?" Barloc asked, though he realized he didn't have any other way to know it except with Jet's word. Besides, Sybil did indeed need help.
"Fine then, I'll go get Whirlpool, but don't you dare try anything to her. My specie's pecks are something you don't want to mess with. Plus, I've heard that this Cairo orca is one guy you don't want to make angry." Barloc warned, only seeing Cairo once or twice, but knowing he was much bigger than Jet, but that he liked Sybil, a lot.

Barloc was very worried that once he left, Sybil wouldn't be there anymore, but what other choice did he had? Mambo and Cole remained on the Haven for a little while to rest, and the other keas plus his flock were pretty far into the jungle. With doubt, he left Sybil alone with Jet, flying above the jungle canopy to see if Shadow was nearby...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:10 03/12/2014 by Felines
#1611 Posted: 00:40:29 03/12/2014
Jaerl stirs a little while later and tries to sit up. He screams in agony and leans weakly against the wall. His wings are savagely torn.
#1612 Posted: 01:10:22 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Just as Cole was getting ready to see the famous Light Beach Sybil told him so much about when living there, Mambo decided to rest inside Sybil's tree, unaware if the little surprise there.
"Oh? Jaerl, so here you are. My my, look at you, what on earth happened? This couldn't have been done by that mongoose." Mambo said, believing that was done by something else.

Grabbing twigs and leaves, he began bandaging Jaerl almost everywhere.
"There now, you see? No big deal. Whirlpool showed me this. My what a wonderful wombat. Intelligent too. Too bad you can't understand most of what he says. He could teach many more things if he could talk well." Mambo expressed, trying to engage conversation and making the depressed falcon feel better.
---
#1613 Posted: 05:59:26 03/12/2014
Jet stayed where he was while Barloc got Whirlpool. "Sybil are you doing ok?" He asked gently.

"Not very much Sayan. I only know you were gone for awhile." Rose said.
---
SC
#1614 Posted: 06:14:43 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was pretending to be asleep when Barloc showed up, but opened her eyes again to answer.
"Everything splendid up here... unless Shadow shows up." Sybil expressed, saying the last phrase in sort of a whisper. What Barloc said worried her. But, Sybil believed that moment was going to determine if Jet was still working for Shadow or not. She tried not to worry though, since it was Rose Shadow wanted and not her, or at least, that's what she hoped. The important thing now was that Rose was safe on the Haven, very far away from Shadow's grasp....
---
#1615 Posted: 06:30:54 03/12/2014
Meanwhile Shadow was deep into the jungle. His wounds were still bleeding. "That brat is going to pay, she will pay for everything!!!! And Jet he will get what's coming for betraying me!!!!"
---
SC
#1616 Posted: 06:38:40 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
About ten minutes had passed, but there was no sign of Shadow, OR Barloc. What was taking him so long? Actually, Barloc was calling Whirlpool, but even he could be at risk of getting lost in the soiled labyrinth should he enter. Barloc continued calling, but the wombat was too deep underground to hear the cockatoo leader, cleaning up the mess Sholeh left behind while trying to escape.

Since he was taking so long, and Shadow didn't show any signs of appearing at any moment, Sybil decided to search for Whirlpool herself. Her wounds were not that severe, and she could still walk, though with a limp.
"Alright Jet, you stay here and wait. If Whirlpool doesn't appear, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I just wait in his place." Sybil commented, getting off his head...
---
#1617 Posted: 06:52:49 03/12/2014
"Not very much Sayan. I only know you were gone for awhile." Rose said.

"I see.," Sayan said thinking for a moment. "Then I ask you this-- do you want to hear it? You would know my pain, you would know my suffering, and you may not like what you hear. I do not want to burden you with this if you do not want it.," the Amur leopard then said in a serious tone.
---
#1618 Posted: 08:44:04 03/12/2014
"If you feel comfortable in telling Sayan. I won't force you to tell if it hurts too much." Rose said rubbing her head aganst his knowing his pain.

"Be careful Sybil...Shadow is still out there. Don't get lost." Jet said.
---
SC
#1619 Posted: 12:23:13 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought that Jet was going to at least try to stop her. Was he leading her to a trap and throw suspicion off himself? It was hard to tell. However, Jet did voluntarily returned leadership to Cairo. That was a big deal. She hoped that would be enough to trust him.

Sybil headed deeper into the jungle. The sun already hid, so it was lucky she was nocturnal and had great night vision. Everything was running smoothly so far. She wasn't afraid of Shadow anymore, but she knew it was going to be futile trying to fight him. If he appeared, Sybil was ready to run towards the protection of Jet, where it would be the ultimate proof she would need to confirm he wasn't with him anymore. Unfortunately, pondering all that didn't made her notice she was limping...
---
#1620 Posted: 19:05:59 03/12/2014
Shadow was nearby. He smelled the fresh sent of blood and Sybil. He followed it to her. "Well, well, well look who came back. The rodent Sybil." He looked around. "Tell me where is your punk brat of a friend?" He steeped closer to Sybil.
---
SC
#1621 Posted: 19:33:09 03/12/2014
"If you feel comfortable in telling Sayan. I won't force you to tell if it hurts too much." Rose said rubbing her head aganst his knowing his pain.

"No, it's okay. You should know and it might do me some good sharing this burden with someone else.," Sayan said picking up the front half of the collar to show the tiger. This part of the collar appeared to be quite solid and the Amur leopard's name appeared to be engraved in it. He put down the front part and instead picked up the back part of the collar. The back part of the collar appeared to have what used to be an electric mechanism. Though it had received a lot of damage (pecking?), what was left of a keypad was partly visible. He then put it down again and started to explain.

"Before explaining this, you should first know that my dealings with humans haven't always been bad. I was actually born in a zoo and plans were in place for me to mate with another of my species. [Sayan proceeded to explain what zoo life was like and the specifics concerning this other Amur leopard named Milena.] One day, the humans injected her with something and.. and she never again woke up. [It was clear the Amur leopard partly blamed the humans for what happened.] Had things worked out, I would have helped to preserve my species and would have never come. But instead-- they killed her and I came to the Haven in search for more of my kind.

When I first came here, I was still unsure of this place and never quite felt at home. You may or may not remember, but I encountered you for the first time. We didn't quite connect at the time and then rumors started spreading around. Rumors of humans that may or may not have encountered the island and other dangers that were present at the time. For a place that I was still unsure of, I felt I didn't quite belong here and those rumors caused to panic. That.. that is the reason I left. I planned to perhaps find what I was after elsewhere and took my chances..," Sayan sighed and looked down at the collar.

"That-- that is what those chances got me. I spent some time in the Russian forests, in the wilderness near where my zoo was. I survived for a time and kept searching for another. I moved from place to place, figuring that that someone was out there somewhere. What I unaware of was the possible danger of poachers and those would possibly capture an wild and/or exotic animal for their own purposes. As an Amur leopard, I am both and soon found out. One day I woke up to find myself on a moving truck. I was in a cage and was surrounded by other cages-- cages with other exotic animals in them. We were taken to what the humans called a black market where we were to be sold to the highest buyer. I tried to escape, but there wasn't much I could do. They soon put that thing on me, which I soon found out was an electricity locked shock collar.," Sayan remembered what those shocks felt like.

"As they loaded us into this warehouse, I found out of these other animals were captured just like me. That was what these humans did-- they captured exotic animals and sold them for their own personal gain. I saw many of them get sold off one-by-one, against their will and to places far from their homes. It was soon my turn and, like them, I was sold to another. I was sold to a Russian of great wealth-- and not much in the way of kindness. I was taken to his home and thrown in a cage, albeit a slightly bigger one. He essentially wanted me just to say he owned me-- that he owned an Amur leopard. I was only occasionally fed and starved much of the time. Sometimes, I would try to escape and was often beaten as a result. Between that and the collar, it wasn't pleasant and I soon resented the sight of my.. owner or anyone else he would show me off to. They're hard to see now, but I still have some scars from those experiences. I tried again and again-- and failed to escape each time. Each time, the punishment got worst and shocks grew greater-- but I needed to escape.

Eventually, I gave up and stopped escaping for a time. I knew he would eventually have to bathe me and I needed to recover in the mean time. Eventually, that time came and I finally managed to pull off an successful escape. It worked and I ran away as fast I could. I escaped the range of the shocks, I escaped the that dreaded compound, and I managed to escape to the ocean. An orca found me in a terrible condition and I was brought here again. With the help of the keas and Royal, they managed to get the collar off and I found this place. Here, I slowly recovered from my experiences and eventually did come to like the Haven. I truly became part of it again and I even found you again.," Sayan concluded.
---
#1622 Posted: 20:12:26 03/12/2014
Rose looked down. "Sayan did I ever tell you I was from Russia? My mother was killed by humans. She loved me very much and I loved her. She brought me everywhere she went when I was old enough. One day when we were out on a walk she smelled humans and quickly picked me up. She ran as fast as she could. Then there was a very loud bang and my mother dropped me. I saw her on the ground and I did know what to do. The last words she said was go to the beach. Be strong, be yourself." She looked at Sayan. "I went to the beach and an orca took me here and that's how I came here." Rose said. "I miss her so much."
---
SC
#1623 Posted: 20:31:40 03/12/2014
"I'm sorry. I never knew my mother, but can imagine how much that hurts.," Sayan said sympathizing with the tiger.
---
#1624 Posted: 20:42:11 03/12/2014
"But my mother would be proud of how far I've came. How I may be the next successor of the island and how I meet you." He hugged him.
---
SC
#1625 Posted: 20:58:01 03/12/2014
"I'm glad I met you as well.," Sayan said hugging the tiger. "You.. this place.. I would be in a very difficult spot without it all.," he said sounding grateful.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:01:10 04/12/2014 by redwes
#1626 Posted: 21:04:02 03/12/2014
Jaerl swallows before replying to Mambo.

"I tried to protect her but I couldn't. That mongoose wanted her blood, but I refused her it, so she spilt mine. It'll be some time before I can fly again, if ever. I haven't looked at them but that crazed mongoose shredded the pretty badly, possibly even enough to leave me flightless. I hope not, but the pain is saying differently. Thank you,Mambo for your help," I say cringing in pain.
#1627 Posted: 21:04:15 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Update on the first page. Expect a new main character and a change in one of the antagonists smilie

Shadow was nearby. He smelled the fresh sent of blood and Sybil. He followed it to her. "Well, well, well look who came back. The rodent Sybil." He looked around. "Tell me where is your punk brat of a friend?" He steeped closer to Sybil.

Sybil was evidently nervous, yet not scared. She hoped she didn't had to come face to face with Shadow once again, but she realized it was a mistake of her part forgetting that animals like Shadow can locate injured ones from far away.
"Tough luck for you Scales. Rose is not here. She is safe and sound back home, very hidden and far away from the likes of you!" Sybil menacingly said, almost mocking him. While glaring at him, she moved one paw, giving the impression that she was going to pounce, when actually, she was preparing to run away...

Quote: Wyrstel
Jaerl swallows before replying to Mambo.

"I tried to protect her but I couldn't. That mongoose wanted her blood, but I refused her it, so she spilt mine. It'll be some time before I can fly again, if ever. I haven't looked at them but that crazed mongoose shredded the pretty badly, possibly even enough to leave me flightless. I hope not, but the pain is saying differently. Thank you,Mambo for your help," I say cringing in pain.

"Are you sure it was the mongoose who did this to your wings? She seemed too concentrated on Sybil to attack anybody else." Mambo pointed out, though the battle happened so fast, maybe the mongoose tacked him or something when he was on the water after getting splashed by her? He knew from Sybil that poor Jaerl was prone to accidents and bad luck.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:12 03/12/2014 by Felines
#1628 Posted: 22:19:05 03/12/2014
Shadow took one more steep towards Sybil. "Oh trying to be brave are we?" Shadow said. "I may be wounded but you will never win."
---
SC
#1629 Posted: 22:57:40 03/12/2014
Jaerl nods.

"Yes, I'm sure. I saw the fight and slammed into the mongoose, driving her away from Sybil. However this made her get even madder. The mongoose splashed me with seawater trying to blind me long enough for her to attack Sybil. However it did not work. Placing myself between Sybil and the mongoose, I was savagely attacked, but Sybil recieved no more harm," I say cringing in pain.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:07:17 03/12/2014 by Wyrstel
#1630 Posted: 23:01:02 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Come on, it's not me you want anyway, is it?" Sybil asked, believing that Shadow was too concentrated on his revenge on Rose to be thinking of anybody else. However, she was bracing herself. She lifted one paw, getting ready to dodge him should he attack and run at full speed. But she has grown curious and wondered if Shadow was going to respond...

Jaerl nods.

"Yes, I'm sure. I saw the fight and slammed into the mongoose, driving her away from Sybil. However this made her get even madder. The mongoose splashed me with seawater trying to blind me long enough for her to attack Sybil. However it did not work. Placing myself between Sybil and the mongoose, I was savagely attacked, but Sybil recieved no more harm," I say cringing in pain.

"So that's how it went. There was too much splash for me to notice." Mambo pointed out, a little embarrassed for not noticing something like that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:38:37 03/12/2014 by Felines
#1631 Posted: 23:02:20 03/12/2014
ooc: The orcas can't carry a full grown elephant Wyrstel. He has to stay on the other island. Sorry.
---
SC
#1632 Posted: 23:39:50 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Only Cairo is big and strong enough to carry that task, but he is injured at the moment.
---
#1633 Posted: 23:59:44 03/12/2014
"Yes I want that tiger but you also did this to me soooo........." Shadow then charged at Sybil.
---
SC
#1634 Posted: 02:00:11 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Although Sybil managed to get out of the way in time, the lunge was faster than she expected, so Shadow managed to grab a turf of the hair on her chest. Though very startled, she managed to pull herself free, at the cost of that hair. With a speed she didn't knew she had, she ran away very quickly, though just a few seconds later, the pain started to get to her, and it was now that she realized she was limping, and it hurt, a lot.
She continued running, though reducing her speed. She wasn't afraid of Shadow just a few moments ago, but now, she was terrified. As if that wasn't enough, she looked behind her to see if Shadow was tailing her, and crashed with some very low lianas that tangled her body. Such bad luck! And so close! She couldn't see the beach, but she could hear the waves. Desperate, Sybil dragged herself, but the lianas were slowing her down too much. At that rate, she didn't doubt Shadow was going to get her, so she panicked...
---
#1635 Posted: 02:44:16 04/12/2014
Jaerl shakes his head.

"It's alright Mambo. That fight was complete choas. It was hard see anything, let alone the bloody scuffle between myself and Sholeh. Besides you're here with me now tending to my wounds. I think you're good, Mambo," I say cringing in pain but managing a small smile.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:00:02 04/12/2014 by Wyrstel
#1636 Posted: 02:52:04 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: How would Royal know that Sybil told Sayand and Rose only that she was going to Hunted Island.

Jaerl shakes his head.

"It's alright Mambo. That fight was complete choas. It was hard see anything, let alone the bloody scuffle between myself and Sholeh. Besides you're here with me now tending to my wounds. I think you're good, Mambo," I say cringing in pain but managing a small smile.

Mambo just grinned with pride.
"Well then, if that's the case, I can assume you are now aware of the unfair reputation we are given. I'll always be grateful to Sybil for giving us the chance nobody else wants to. It feels nice to be helpful, especially for a noble cause like this. Plus, this place is quite fun." Mambo expressed with a smile, though with an obvious hint of really disliking the way keas were viewed in both the human world and animal kingdom.
---
#1637 Posted: 03:06:55 04/12/2014
"You're welcome, Mambo. It's nice to have company when you can't go anywhere. Please tell me when Sybil comes, I'll be resting until then," I say cringing again due to the pain.
#1638 Posted: 03:11:32 04/12/2014
Jet could see Sybil was struggling to get to him. "Hurry Sybil!!" Jet could see Shadow was gaining on her.

Shadow nearly got Sybil but he got stuck in one of Whirlpool's holes.
---
SC
#1639 Posted: 03:13:23 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
This was great luck, but Sybil was still panicked. With very little freedom, she managed to came to the beach, but was still too far of Jet's reach.
"Jet, call to Barloc, Whirlpool, anyone? Your voice is far stronger than mine, they will hear you better." Sybil said, still struggling with the annoying lianas. Now was the perfect time for Jet to prove himself. She only hoped that whoever he called was nearby. There was too little time before Shadow could be able to free himself from the hole...

"You're welcome, Mambo. It's nice to have company when you can't go anywhere. Please tell me when Sybil comes, I'll be resting until then," I say cringing again due to the pain.

"I will. Well then, if you're feeling better, I should get going. Better find Cole before he picks a fight with someone." He jokingly said, making fun of Cole's serious behavior every time he got the chance. Where did he ran off too anyway?

Cole was enjoying the spectacle that was Light Beach. No wonder Sybil was so obsessed with it. It was certainly beautiful, and hypnotic. He didn't realized how much time has passed, but those light were such a miraculous thing of nature it was hard to leave...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:49 04/12/2014 by Felines
#1640 Posted: 03:24:19 04/12/2014
Quote: redwes
"I'm glad I met you as well.," Sayan said hugging the tiger. "You.. this place.. I would be in a very difficult spot without it all.," he said sounding grateful.

"We should get to sleep Sayan." Rose said as she layed down.
---
SC
#1641 Posted: 03:31:16 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just in case you didn't noticed, I edited the post. We posted almost at the same time smilie

When Mambo, still looking for Cole, reached the beach, he could see from very far away the miraculous glow of Light Beach. This was a spectacle nearly impossible to ignore, so Mambo correctly assumed that Cole must have been nearby...
---
#1642 Posted: 03:35:11 04/12/2014
"We should get to sleep Sayan." Rose said as she layed down.

"Agreed.," Sayan said with a yawn. He laid down as well, letting the tiger have the 'moss bed'.
---
#1643 Posted: 05:25:41 04/12/2014
Rose noticed Sayan laying a bit farther away. "Sayan come here we can share."

Jet then quickly called out for help hoping Barloc was still close. "Anyone please hurry Shadow is after Sybil!!"
---
SC
#1644 Posted: 05:33:15 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
After a while, it seemed like nobody was going to come. Barloc heard, so he desperately tried to call Whirlpool louder, but he must have been too underground to hear.

Very nearby, two familiar little cockatoos were nearby, so near, than when Jet called, they just heard his thunderous voice, but not the words.
"Sheesh mister, are you trying to make someone deaf?" Barloc's daughter, Nia, said a little rudely, fearlessly approaching extremely close to Jet. Angus, who was more cautious, stayed in a palm tree, coincidentally, just below Sybil. But he was too concentrated on Nia's daring approach and rubbing of his ear holes since they were ringing loudly from the scream to take notice of the struggling Sybil below him...
---
#1645 Posted: 05:46:32 04/12/2014
Rose noticed Sayan laying a bit farther away. "Sayan come here we can share."

Sayan silently complied, joining the tiger.
---
#1646 Posted: 05:54:46 04/12/2014
Quote: Felines
After a while, it seemed like nobody was going to come. Barloc heard, so he desperately tried to call Whirlpool louder, but he must have been too underground to hear.

Very nearby, two familiar little cockatoos were nearby, so near, than when Jet called, they just heard his thunderous voice, but not the words.
"Sheesh mister, are you trying to make someone deaf?" Barloc's daughter, Nia, said a little rudely, fearlessly approaching extremely close to Jet. Angus, who was more cautious, stayed in a palm tree, coincidentally, just below Sybil. But he was too concentrated on Nia's daring approach and rubbing of his ear holes since they were ringing loudly from the scream to take notice of the struggling Sybil below him...

"Hurry before Shadow gets Sybil! Bring her to me!" Jet said.

Shadow then broke through through the top of the hole. "GAH! Where are you you little mortal?
---
SC
#1647 Posted: 06:04:56 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Easy sir. Our ears are very sensible." Nia answered, trying to calm the startled orca. She didn't understood what he said, but Angus did!
"Sybil!? You don't mean, Sybil the civet from the Haven!? And Shadow the Komodo Dragon!? But but... what do you mean? Shadow... the Komodo Dragon is here on this island, and Sybil is out there..." Angus pointed out from the palm tree, still failing to see what Jet meant.

Sybil could see Angus, and wanted to call him. But not only did she not remembered his name, but what could he do to help? If he approached Sybil, he would be endangered too, and she was way too big even for both young cockatoos to carry off. As if her bad luck was surrounding her that night, the lianas got more tangled up the more she struggled. With Shadow approaching, she believed things couldn't get any worse...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:06:10 04/12/2014 by Felines
#1648 Posted: 06:31:23 04/12/2014
"She's right beneath you pee brain!!" Jet said geting very worried. "She is tangled up in those lianas!! Free her!!"
---
SC
#1649 Posted: 06:42:40 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Angus was a little insulted, but the feeling soon vanished when he saw Sybil beneath him. The civet wanted Jet to remained quiet, but it was now too late. Without delay, Angus flew towards, Sybil, and began to peck the thick lianas.
"Hey Nia, look who's here! Hurry up and help me." he said, muffled.

"Wait, a civet? Do you mean to say this is the civet you met? Sybil, the creator of the Haven of that island over there?" An exited Nia asked, approaching Sybil.

"Introductions later please. You guys got to cut these lianas! Shadow is chasing me!" Sybil urged, finally accepting their help. But when both Angus and Nia looked behind her, they didn't saw Shadow anywhere. Was he hiding? Sybil didn't like it at all, and began gnawing on the lianas as well, trying to overcome the horrible taste...
---
#1650 Posted: 06:45:56 04/12/2014
"MEH!! YOU AREN'T WORTH THE TIME!! YOU HEAR ME YOU RODENT!!" Shadow yelled out.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 33 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me