Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Previous | Page 33 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8793
#1601 Posted: 03:45:23 15/03/2015
Quote: Mrmorrises
Quote: Mesuxelf
Quote: Will171717
I play a lot of Captain Falcon, dem up air combos tho

Same with Mario.

And Marth.

And Rosalina.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#1602 Posted: 04:34:44 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
There's another Smash Poll going on now, so if you want to voice your opinion in one of these, here's the link.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6139
#1603 Posted: 04:53:32 15/03/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
There's another Smash Poll going on now, so if you want to voice your opinion in one of these, here's the link.

"What are good points about Smash 4?"

"Naked Shulk"
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1604 Posted: 10:53:52 15/03/2015
Quote: Seiki

"Naked Shulk"

Booty short Samus.
#1605 Posted: 14:35:10 15/03/2015

"Naked Shulk"

Booty short Samus.

Gender equality!
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#1606 Posted: 21:01:15 16/03/2015
Anybody want to play smash Wii u? Check my signature for ID
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#1607 Posted: 23:29:34 20/03/2015
It is so satisfying when you get a kill in the sweet spot of Greninja's up smash. It's like you're stabbing them, then ripping them in half.

-----

So I fought this Ganondorf, and the guy was supposedly Psychic as he predicted where I would roll away from the end of a flame choke, and hits me with another flame choke. It happened like 5 times and I have no idea his he predicted that I was going to roll left, right, or stay and attack for FIVE CONSECUTIVE TIMES

And I got 2-0'd as well. So there's that.
---
you never saw me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:13 20/03/2015 by I-Brawler
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1608 Posted: 00:48:25 21/03/2015
Hey is anyone up for a brawl?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1609 Posted: 11:36:16 21/03/2015

Mewtwo is almost done.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1610 Posted: 13:03:10 21/03/2015

"Naked Shulk"

Good Points
1: Well balanced gameplay for the most part.
2: Alternate Moves
3: Mii creation
4: Omega Stages
5: Modicum of strategy involved.
6: Wow, they finally got Mew's model right!

Bad Points
1: WAY too many Kid Icaris trophies/enemies!
2: Greninja!
3: Dark Armpit and Lucina were wasted character slots.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:03:30 21/03/2015 by MugoUrth
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#1611 Posted: 14:56:11 21/03/2015
Good points:

[User Posted Image]

That's it that's all that matters tbh.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#1612 Posted: 14:59:51 21/03/2015
Quote: MugoUrth

"Naked Shulk"

Good Points

Bad Points

But.....Greninja. D:
---
you never saw me
#1613 Posted: 15:09:13 21/03/2015

"Naked Shulk"

Good Points

Bad Points

This has been said before and I guess you can't read so it's going to be said again. Dark Pit, Lucina and Dr. Mario were meant to be alt costumes, but Sakurai didn't want fans of those characters to be disappointed that their favorite character was an an alternate costume, so he gave them a slot for themselves. They took minimal time to develop, and they didn't take the slot of any other character.
#1614 Posted: 15:15:08 21/03/2015

"Naked Shulk"

Good Points

Bad Points

This has been said before and I guess you can't read so it's going to be said again. Dark Pit, Lucina and Dr. Mario were meant to be alt costumes, but Sakurai didn't want fans of those characters to be disappointed that their favorite character was an an alternate costume, so he gave them a slot for themselves. They took minimal time to develop, and they didn't take the slot of any other character.

Is that why Alph and Koopa Kids are alts?
#1615 Posted: 15:17:33 21/03/2015
Quote: somePerson

Good Points

Bad Points

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8478
#1616 Posted: 15:20:44 21/03/2015
Quote: somePerson

Good Points

Bad Points

Alph should have been is own character with Rock Pikmin. The Koopa Kids are understandable though.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1617 Posted: 17:38:00 21/03/2015
Anyone want to play Smash?
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1618 Posted: 17:42:35 21/03/2015
In anybodys opinion here, what characters have you never seen anyone good as?

In my opinion, I hardly ever see good Meta Knights (sadly) and the just generally bad spammy characters(Fox and the like).
#1619 Posted: 17:47:42 21/03/2015
Luigi, Zelda, Toon Link, Samus, Pit, Kirby, DeDeDe, Fox, Falco, Lucario (surprisingly), Villager, Olimar, Shulk, Doc, Mii Swordfighter

That list is only people who I've played, not talking about videos I saw or anything.
#1620 Posted: 18:14:02 21/03/2015
^Luigi was my main before Greninja. I never got to show you the WEEGEE POWAH. ;~;

Quote: Underian

In my opinion, I hardly ever see good Meta Knights (sadly) and the just generally bad spammy characters(Fox and the like).

Everybody has a main, therefore I have never seen someone "bad" as that character, because more often than not they'll use a character they're good with. Most of the people I encounter make me look like I'm using my worst character.
---
you never saw me
#1621 Posted: 18:15:34 21/03/2015

yo hmu

Quote: I-Brawler
^Luigi was my main before Greninja. I never got to show you the WEEGEE POWAH. ;~;

Everybody has a main, therefore I have never seen someone "bad" as that character, because more often than not they'll use a character they're good with. Most of the people I encounter make me look like I'm using my worst character.

d00d fight me now. Show me da powa
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6279
#1622 Posted: 18:16:54 21/03/2015

Ignoring professional players, I have never seen anyone play a good Palutena online. Then again nobody ever plays her to begin with.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7038
#1623 Posted: 18:28:05 21/03/2015
Quote: CAV

Ignoring professional players, I have never seen anyone play a good Palutena online. Then again nobody ever plays her to begin with.

I've actually seen some decent Palutenas. Wii Fit Trainter on the other hand is a character that I see VERY rarely online, and none of them have ever been too solid.
#1624 Posted: 18:30:06 21/03/2015

I've actually seen some decent Palutenas. Wii Fit Trainter on the other hand is a character that I see VERY rarely online, and none of them have ever been too solid.

I play a decent WFT IMO.
#1625 Posted: 18:31:32 21/03/2015

I play a decent WFT IMO.

She/he is probably the most uncommon character in online play for me.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1626 Posted: 18:35:42 21/03/2015
All of my answers are from playing For Glory, I should have specified. I have seen a few good Palutenas, and I have seen some that sit there and attempt to juggle you with up-smash.

Whenever facing Meta Knights on FG they tend to spam Side-B which leads to their inevitable failure. I actually secondary Meta Knight, I'm working on it. I would fight you, but I'm currently away from my home, so it will have to wait. I'm not that good so I doubt I'd win either way

Also, Mesucelf, input on your list, in For Glory I've seen some good Villager snd Olimars. I agree with the rest. Kind of surprised no one put Little Mac.
#1627 Posted: 18:38:09 21/03/2015

I'm more or less the only Palutena player I know. I've only seen about 3 online despite all the matches I've played in FG and I don't recall any of them being very special.

My brother can play a decent WFT and my friend can play her on a professional level. I don't rest on her when I see her online.
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#1628 Posted: 21:48:45 21/03/2015
Anyone else habe the problem with absolutely no scratches on the disk, but it keeps saying "Invalid Disk?
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
#1629 Posted: 23:25:09 21/03/2015
Nope.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#1630 Posted: 04:08:49 22/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I think I'm the only person I've ever seen playing Wii Fit Trainer on FG.

That's great news for Mewtwo! I'm expecting a Nintendo Direct announcement any day now, (hopefully with Splatoon Amiibo too!)
#1631 Posted: 12:29:06 22/03/2015
I'm up to smash if anyone wants to.
#1632 Posted: 12:37:51 22/03/2015

"Naked Shulk"

Good Points

Bad Points

What a dumb excuse. Fans don't want their precious Dark Armpit or Lucina to be mere alts, they really should learn to grow a pair. And yeah, they kind of did. I can think of LOTS of characters who would have been better suited to actually being playable.

On another note, I've been fiddling around with Smash mode, and I'm starting to wonder how the tiers work. Do they only take into account 1V1? I'm wondering if there aren't characters that actually excel in Team Battle or Free-for-all Smash.
#1633 Posted: 12:39:35 22/03/2015

Good Points

Bad Points

What a dumb excuse. Fans don't want their precious Dark Armpit or Lucina to be mere alts, they really should learn to grow a pair. And yeah, they kind of did. I can think of LOTS of characters who would have been better suited to actually being playable.

On another note, I've been fiddling around with Smash mode, and I'm starting to wonder how the tiers work. Do they only take into account 1V1? I'm wondering if there aren't characters that actually excel in Team Battle or Free-for-all Smash.

It's not really an excuse, it's the truth.

And yes, 1v1 only.
#1634 Posted: 12:43:04 22/03/2015
But.....Greninja. D:

He was the absolute worst Pokemon they could have added. I'd even rather have had "gulp" Delphox be playable.

And yes, 1v1 only.

No, it's pretty much an excuse. I don't see how ANYONE would really be pitching a huge tantrum because their favorite Armpit recolor and Marth gender-swap only got to be alt costumes. Plus, like I said if they really do exist, they should grow up.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised Peach's Daisy costume and C. Falcon's Blood Falcon costume don't get their own names.

Anyway, how often do people play Free-for-all Smash online. Does the character you use their differ from the one you use in 1V1?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:45:32 22/03/2015 by MugoUrth
#1635 Posted: 12:49:38 22/03/2015
But.....Greninja. D:

He was the absolute worst Pokemon they could have added. I'd even rather have had "gulp" Delphox be playable.

And yes, 1v1 only.

No, it's pretty much an excuse. I don't see how ANYONE would really be pitching a huge tantrum because their favorite Armpit recolor and Marth gender-swap only got to be alt costumes. Plus, like I said if they really do exist, they should grow up.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised Peach's Daisy costume and C. Falcon's Blood Falcon costume don't get their own names.

Anyway, how often do people play Free-for-all Smash online. Does the character you use their differ from the one you use in 1V1?

nuuuuuu Greninja is best kalos mon behind Aegislash. D:::::
On a side note, he was being implemented before X and Y were even released.

-----

Still, they don't take up a character slot, so I don't see how it's a problem.
---
you never saw me
#1636 Posted: 12:50:23 22/03/2015
WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING FOR GLORY IF THE PLAYERS PISS ME OFF SO MUCH

But.....Greninja. D:

And yes, 1v1 only.

What about adding Karrablast? Would that be better?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:15:29 22/03/2015 by Mesuxelf
#1637 Posted: 15:17:06 22/03/2015

I'm rather glad that Lucina was considered worthy enough to get her own character slot. I'm extremely disappointed that she ended up just being "Baby's First Marth" rather than having a unique moveset that works to her strengths, but I would've been more upset if she went the way of Chrom and never showed up from the start (was also disappointed Chrom didn't make it).

And honestly seeing how Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit were made with minimal time and development, there's no real way they could've ripped character slots away from other characters. Even if you combined the development time and effort of all three of those characters, the single character they would attempt to make from it would probably be incomplete and buggy or broken, let alone trying to make three unique characters altogether.

Not including Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit wouldn't open up 3 new slots for more unique characters. It would've just left us with 3 less characters than we currently have.

I'm admittedly biased here since Greninja is 2nd main but I think he came out extremely well. He was definitely an odd choice considering the Pokemon that could've been added (Zoroark for one; though I imagine they were considering him until they realized his popularity dropped while Lucario stayed strong), but he's a great character and makes perfect sense now that he's here.

Also I could think of worse ideas. Vanillite probably wouldn't have worked.
#1638 Posted: 15:19:30 22/03/2015
They should have done a Kalos Pokemon Trainer who can alternate between Chespin, Braixen and Greninja.
#1639 Posted: 15:33:23 22/03/2015

I'm rather glad that Lucina was considered worthy enough to get her own character slot. I'm extremely disappointed that she ended up just being "Baby's First Marth" rather than having a unique moveset that works to her strengths, but I would've been more upset if she went the way of Chrom and never showed up from the start (was also disappointed Chrom didn't make it).

And honestly seeing how Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit were made with minimal time and development, there's no real way they could've ripped character slots away from other characters. Even if you combined the development time and effort of all three of those characters, the single character they would attempt to make from it would probably be incomplete and buggy or broken, let alone trying to make three unique characters altogether.

Not including Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit wouldn't open up 3 new slots for more unique characters. It would've just left us with 3 less characters than we currently have.

I'm admittedly biased here since Greninja is 2nd main but I think he came out extremely well. He was definitely an odd choice considering the Pokemon that could've been added (Zoroark for one; though I imagine they were considering him until they realized his popularity dropped while Lucario stayed strong), but he's a great character and makes perfect sense now that he's here.

They need Silcoon/Cascoon to replace the Ice climbers.
#1640 Posted: 15:37:29 22/03/2015

Agreed on both. While I'd rather not have had Dark Pit, I'm happy we got over 50 characters.

As for Greninja, he's awesome and my main on the 3DS version. There is no better choice to represent Gen 6 (Except Hawlucha).

As for Zoroark, I would have loved for him to be playable as he's my favorite dark tpye next to Houndoom, but popularity wise Lucario (My all time favorite Pokemon) blows him out of the water. While Zoroark is cool, I can see why he didn't last. He has a villainous looks to him that might not appeal to some people. Lucario on the other hand, has a very heroic design and over all has a more unique look to him.

Also, Lucario is fighting type, so he fits more than any other Pokemon in the roster.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1641 Posted: 15:42:15 22/03/2015
Does anyone have any consistency with their mains over the games? In Melee, I mained Doc and Roy, in Brawl, I mained Pit and Wolf, while secondaried Ness and C. Falcon. In Project M I mained Charizard, Ivysaur, and Roy. But the consistency ends here. I now main (SSB4) Link and Little Mac, while secondary Charizard, Marth, Yoshi, Sonic, and DK.

The only ones that carry over are Roy and Charizard, but without Project M, no one does.
#1642 Posted: 15:44:59 22/03/2015
Does anyone have any consistency with their mains over the games? In Melee, I mained Doc and Roy, in Brawl, I mained Pit and Wolf, while secondaried Ness and C. Falcon. In Project M I mained Charizard, Ivysaur, and Roy. But the consistency ends here. I now main (SSB4) Link and Little Mac, while secondary Charizard, Marth, Yoshi, Sonic, and DK.

The only ones that carry over are Roy and Charizard, but without Project M, no one does.

I have had consitency since Melee.

My mains are: Bowser, Kirby, Dedede, Lucario, Charizard, Greninja, Duck Hunt, Bowser, Pit, Captain Falcon Pac Man and Little Mac.

But over all, I've been told my Lucario and Duck Hunt are my best.
---
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4149
#1643 Posted: 16:06:25 22/03/2015
But.....Greninja. D:

And yes, 1v1 only.

I'm pretty sure Sakurai said "It's like you get free dessert with your dinner and then you say you don't want it" He had time to add those characters since they're just alts, but wouldn't have had time to make another unique character. We got extra stuff and I guess people just aren't happy with that. All it is is three more characters to play as, I don't see the big deal.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:07:16 22/03/2015 by awesomerockets
#1644 Posted: 16:21:53 22/03/2015
HIHD and I are playing smash if anyone else wants to join
#1645 Posted: 17:37:35 22/03/2015
They should have done a Kalos Pokemon Trainer who can alternate between Chespin, Braixen and Greninja.

I'd find that tragic because I'd be looking for a way to just use Greninja.
#1646 Posted: 17:58:47 22/03/2015

I'd find that tragic because I'd be looking for a way to just use Greninja.

To be honest, the Pokemon Trainer was excecuted very poorly in Brawl. The pokemon got tired, they were weak to their respective types, and they switched out every time they died.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#1647 Posted: 19:13:22 22/03/2015
I uploaded some Smash videos now that I finally got my Elgato back, just to get back into the swing of things. Two of them guest star CAV. smilie

---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1648 Posted: 02:35:08 23/03/2015

Same reason as to why they made Shiek and ZSS as their own character. 3DS couldn't handle the switching process, which is probably why Charizard is only there in place of Pokemon Trainer.

THOUGH IF IT COULD HANDLE IT, THEY SHOULD'VE INCLUDED YU NARUKAMI OR MINATO ARISATO, WITH DOWN B SWITCHING THEIR PERSONAS.
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:08 23/03/2015 by TacoMakerSkys
#1649 Posted: 19:45:46 23/03/2015
Well I want to post my screenshots on here but I don't want them to be the last post that no one looks at so I'm going to wait patiently...
#1650 Posted: 20:14:57 23/03/2015
Well I want to post my screenshots on here but I don't want them to be the last post that no one looks at so I'm going to wait patiently...

/filler
---
you never saw me
First | Previous | Page 33 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me