Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 323 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#16101 Posted: 06:13:35 13/02/2014
Hmmm

I really want to know more about the human mind; why we do things, such as gossip and joke about vulgar things (aka psychology..) ...but it's recommended that I become a special education teacher...but I really really really want to work for a certain company on Youtube....So many things to consider...so little time..

Whatever I do become though, I hope I can get away from this town though. I'm sick of the people here.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#16102 Posted: 15:58:24 13/02/2014
I've been hugging you all my life and you leave? HOw rude!?

Puh, I don't need you anyways, BECAUSE I'VE GOT INTERWEBZ!
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#16103 Posted: 17:30:23 13/02/2014
@JS- Oh...oops.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#16104 Posted: 18:07:04 13/02/2014
I'm out of school for valentine's day. Can't help but be a little bit happy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:07:40 13/02/2014 by Ninpire
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#16105 Posted: 23:17:29 13/02/2014
I tried talking to you about the internet adapter issues today. With idk you taking it whenever I'm not home? I mean yeah I'm not able to use at school or when I am sleeping. But is it hard to leave a note or let me know that you took it so I don't have a annoyed face when I see a connect issue caused by it? I tried talking to you about it today and you just got a temper with me. I tried not to be an asshole myself, but you came out and became an asshole first. Unreasonable interrupting brick wall. I can't wait for you to start your job so we can at least enjoy our lives a bit longer.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#16106 Posted: 23:41:26 13/02/2014
May 2nd can't come soon enough. ;~;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#16107 Posted: 00:38:13 14/02/2014
I finally got that package in the mail (Thank goodness)
Sadly it won't be there till the day after Valentine's day. D:
I feel like a jerk now for telling her it should have been there by then ;__;
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#16108 Posted: 00:50:29 14/02/2014
FWENH FWENH
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8599
#16109 Posted: 01:18:19 14/02/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Flappy bird Flappy bird Flappy bird... THATS ALL I EVER HEAR AND SEE ANYMORE FOR ****'S SAKE! I'M SO ****ING TIRED OF IT! If I see the words "Flappy Bird" one more time, I will snap...

Flappy Bird
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16110 Posted: 01:19:17 14/02/2014
march 9th y u so far away
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#16111 Posted: 01:24:51 14/02/2014
he isn't in charge.

he's just a pig.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#16112 Posted: 01:51:35 14/02/2014
this weekend is feeling like it will be a good weekend to play morrowind
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#16113 Posted: 02:06:38 14/02/2014
Hey you little twat, they're not lazy. I could go into a big thing about why they don't want to play but I'm sure we've all heard it by now. I can say it's not because they're lazy, though.

But even if they are lazy, how is that any of your business? Does it affect you in any way? Will you cough up blood because they decide they don't want to play? Nah, I really don't think you will. Besides, making fun of people who aren't as athletic as you? Don't you think that's a lazy way of making yourself feel better about how pathetic you are?

I don't understand why you all are such assholes, do you just 'grease your pipes' to pissing a few girls off?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"UHHHHH U NEED TO GET UR HEAD IN THE GAME"

yeah i know where your head is and it sure ain't anywhere near the game

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sure can't wait until it finally warms up!
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:11:56 14/02/2014 by LevanJess
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#16114 Posted: 02:28:32 14/02/2014
So I've officially been accepted into college now.
#16115 Posted: 02:39:45 14/02/2014
Quote: Bravo101
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
butthurt fanboi
fap to that blue ass
laugh at yourself and loosen up that belt you whore

you would get wrecked on any other site if you acted like that

Pretty much. Calling me a whore was downright rude. Bad boy, go sit in the corner and think about what you did.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8599
#16116 Posted: 02:40:01 14/02/2014
Quote: spyro and sonic

Congrats!
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#16117 Posted: 02:43:39 14/02/2014
You really had no business making that middle schooler cry just because he sat down on the base because he was tired, you nasty mutt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:44:46 14/02/2014 by LevanJess
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7342
#16118 Posted: 02:44:01 14/02/2014
Valentiiiiiiiines~ X3

I was a little sad this morning when you didn't show up before the bell went, but it was understandable. Thanks for the chocolates, the picture, and the rose though~ :3
So overall, today was a good day! :3
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16119 Posted: 02:45:39 14/02/2014
I can already tell that tomorrow is going to be really depressing.
#16120 Posted: 03:00:49 14/02/2014
I'm looking right at you, ToM and CH37, yeah, not gonna play this one anonymously. You were free from me? Oh dear, where to start with this stupidity. Is my mere presence oppressive to you, you sound like half of tumblr now jfc. If my presence here makes you uncomfortable I have all the more reason to stay. You 2 ****ing deserve it. And of course I'd wanna come back, you 2 assholes aren't enough to keep me away. I am beyond civility and am through giving you second chances.

Pent up anger finally came out.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:07:38 14/02/2014 by spyro and sonic
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#16121 Posted: 03:14:35 14/02/2014
I'm looking right at you, ToM and CH37, yeah, not gonna play this one anonymously. You were free from me? Oh dear, where to start with this stupidity. Is my mere presence oppressive to you, you sound like half of tumblr now jfc. If my presence here makes you uncomfortable I have all the more reason to stay. You 2 ****ing deserve it. And of course I'd wanna come back, you 2 assholes aren't enough to keep me away. I am beyond civility and am through giving you second chances.

And I was right; You're watching us. smilie Look, if you're gonna keep denying your wrongs then just **** off now. If you just want to **** with us, then I'm sorry, you need something better to do with your time or you need to understand where you went wrong because we are NOT the only ones who have turned on you after seeing who you truly have become. You make us uncomfortable because we actually trusted you and you decided to **** on us down the line because

Quote:
be serious? like that'll ever happen

smiliesmilie^ you **** this at me while I was trying to have a serious conversation.

And how about
Quote:
does it matter

Asking for a model number is really that hard?

Do you want me to talk to you with poor grammar and small ****ty replies that clearly give the impression that you don't care what we're saying?
CommmanderGame, your "best friend" kinda called you out on this one too so I don't know how you can deny this.

And no, we don't deserve you around because we don't like people like you. maybe an apology for not taking us seriously would be nice? Not blaming us for "feeling nostalgic" when you have, in fact, become more of a dick since you hit the Internet? Think.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#16122 Posted: 03:28:03 14/02/2014
I'm sorry series. But your OVA episodes made the entirety of you suck
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#16123 Posted: 03:34:43 14/02/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Cynderfan507
Drinking!?

Aren't you, like, 13?

looks like i picked the wrong week to quit smoking

Just don't get back on that glue.

Edit: ****ing, eh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:35:08 14/02/2014 by wspyro
#16124 Posted: 03:37:09 14/02/2014
Dat
Dat

Dat

Dat

Dat

Dat

Dat

Page

Stree

eee

ee
e
ee

ee

ee

ee
tt

rr

*tr
*tt

tt
ch

ch

ch

*shot*
#16125 Posted: 03:38:02 14/02/2014

And I was right; You're watching us. smilie Look, if you're gonna keep denying your wrongs then just **** off now. If you just want to **** with us, then I'm sorry, you need something better to do with your time or you need to understand where you went wrong because we are NOT the only ones who have turned on you after seeing who you truly have become. You make us uncomfortable because we actually trusted you and you decided to **** on us down the line because

Quote:

smiliesmilie^ you **** this at me while I was trying to have a serious conversation.

And how about
Quote:
does it matter

Do you want me to talk to you with poor grammar and small ****ty replies that clearly give the impression that you don't care what we're saying?
CommmanderGame, your "best friend" kinda called you out on this one too so I don't know how you can deny this.

And no, we don't deserve you around because we don't like people like you. maybe an apology for not taking us seriously would be nice? Not blaming us for "feeling nostalgic" when you have, in fact, become more of a dick since you hit the Internet? Think.

If you don't like my non-serious nature you can **** off. I am not going to change for you just because you don't like my style of conversation. Though it seems more like you're just mad about 1 incident. And quit hiding behind this "we", she's not here at the moment so don't bring her into it. Also makes you seem too insecure to admit that these are your thoughts.

I was willing to be reasonable before but now, yes, I have turned on you. At this point you've pushed me to the point of not regretting anything.

Actually, those replies did not at all mean I didn't care what you were saying, thanks for jumping to conclusions though. And don't bring Nicolas into this or insult our friendship or I will rip you a new asshole.

It really doesn't matter what you think you deserve. I can be here if I damn well please regardless of whether or not it makes you uncomfortable.

No, I will not apologize. One should not apologize for being themselves and having conversations how they like.
#16126 Posted: 03:39:06 14/02/2014

Congrats!
#16127 Posted: 03:46:53 14/02/2014

Quote:

And how about
Quote:
does it matter

If you don't like my non-serious nature you can **** off. I am not going to change for you just because you don't like my style of conversation. Though it seems more like you're just mad about 1 incident. And quit hiding behind this "we", she's not here at the moment so don't bring her into it. Also makes you seem too insecure to admit that these are your thoughts.

I was willing to be reasonable before but now, yes, I have turned on you. At this point you've pushed me to the point of not regretting anything.

Actually, those replies did not at all mean I didn't care what you were saying, thanks for jumping to conclusions though. And don't bring Nicolas into this or insult our friendship or I will rip you a new asshole.

It really doesn't matter what you think you deserve. I can be here if I damn well please regardless of whether or not it makes you uncomfortable.

No, I will not apologize. One should not apologize for being themselves and having conversations how they like.

*Scumbag nature

*ch was offended first you insolent **** so she has every right to be include- o wait, u don't care because you're "playful" and we have to deal with it and we have to adjust to you o sorry this is your world

sorry to hear that

I'm entitled to criticism. And I'd LOVE to see you try and even touch me. You can't make me feel threatened. smilie

sure stay here and leave and stay and leave and stay and leave and stay and leave and stay and leave because the people that aren't enough to make you leave have sent you off, what, 4 times in under a year

good night then! see you later, you shouldn't apologize because this is your world yeah!!! UR SO BADASS I BROWSE TUMBLR AND SPAM UNFUNNY MEMES YAY!!!!!
---
BREATHE AIR.
#16128 Posted: 03:57:22 14/02/2014

And how about

*Scumbag nature

*ch was offended first you insolent **** so she has every right to be include- o wait, u don't care because you're "playful" and we have to deal with it and we have to adjust to you o sorry this is your world

sorry to hear that

I'm entitled to criticism. And I'd LOVE to see you try and even touch me. You can't make me feel threatened. smilie

sure stay here and leave and stay and leave and stay and leave and stay and leave and stay and leave because the people that aren't enough to make you leave have sent you off, what, 4 times in under a year

good night then! see you later, you shouldn't apologize because this is your world yeah!!! UR SO BADASS I BROWSE TUMBLR AND SPAM UNFUNNY MEMES YAY!!!!!

You've resorted to insulting my personality, real mature. And I feel a little bad for you. Crystal hero has her hand so far up your ass that you simply parrot her.

Though I feel we're arguing for argument's sake at this point so I'm done.
#16129 Posted: 04:06:42 14/02/2014
Let's pretend that mess isn't there.

- - -
Certain things having been settled I think I'm more comfortable here now.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#16130 Posted: 04:07:02 14/02/2014
ThroneOfMalefor pls go
#16131 Posted: 04:08:00 14/02/2014
ThroneOfMalefor pls go

It's over. Walk away.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#16132 Posted: 04:10:55 14/02/2014
Guys if you wish to argue that is fine.

Everyone not in the argument keep your 2 cents in your pocket, it had nothing to do with you.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#16133 Posted: 04:14:08 14/02/2014
ThroneOfMalefor pls go

It's over. Walk away.

Yeah, the whole thing's been put to rest. The petty fighting is over.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#16134 Posted: 04:22:23 14/02/2014
(not related to fight above..)

what was..? why did you...? ...oh god...I hope it's not related to tomorrow...otherwise.....damn.
NO. I REFUSE.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#16135 Posted: 05:15:50 14/02/2014

And how about

*Scumbag nature

sorry to hear that

That last point right there:
Congratulations. You are being a dick to S&S and acting like a 2 year old cupping his hands over his ears and making "Blah blah Blah" noises at an adult.

Congratulations
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#16136 Posted: 05:54:07 14/02/2014
@HCL See above... You're massively late.
---
BREATHE AIR.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#16137 Posted: 06:18:54 14/02/2014
Gah, reading about this is making me paranoid... I ought to stop.

- - -

I really wish I was capable of handling a conversation with two people. But every it happens, I go silent and let the other two talk, much to their confusion. ._.

- - -

what the

did my favorite videos playlist on youtube seriously go from 400+ videos to 100?!

and wth it's suddenly fixed
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:23:07 14/02/2014 by IsisStormDragon
#16138 Posted: 06:21:43 14/02/2014
Awake after midnight. Why.
First | Previous | Page 323 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me