Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 32 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#1551 Posted: 02:42:58 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, then you're kinda wasting your time talking to me. I don't know what she wants." Firefly shrugged.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1552 Posted: 03:45:19 16/03/2014
Aretis sighed. "Scarlet will be alright. She chose this path for herself. Icestorm, listen." Aretis let go of him and walked over so that he could see his face. "It doesn't matter if you think Scarlet's changed. She has to live with the consequences. You're not showing her compassion by trying to let her go free of the things she's done. You're just too naive to see what you're really setting yourself up for. Things can't just be forgotten. She's taken a life, Icestorm. A life. She ended someone who had feelings, personality, who wasn't ready to die, who had so much more to teach this school. And Scarlet, knowing full well all of that, took that person's life. Actions have consequences. She knew what she did. She accepts her consequences for her actions." He said and then backed away. "If you just let crime run rampant, so much for being a dragon who wants justice, huh? Let the innocent get hurt, ignore the bad, and pardon the guilty. I hate to see the day when it finally catches up to you and you are betrayed by one you thought had changed."
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#1553 Posted: 04:39:57 16/03/2014
Icestorm looked away. "Y-you're right, you're right. If I keept at this then what example would I be putting in my parents honor? I would of taken it all to the elite council and I would of made a world I've sought out to destroy." He then back away a little.
---
SC
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1554 Posted: 07:02:43 16/03/2014
He stared and for a second considered fulfilling her request but turned away from the prospect "You could help rebuild your families legacy, think about it up until now the only tyrants or bad eggs your family history had created were a minority compared to the mediocre and great rulers of your families past...just a shame your father's madness and brother's insanity had reduced it to a ghost-town"

His gaze was fixed, defiantly seeking a answer of yes or no "So Scarlett will you take up your lineage or decide to dwell inside the dumps?"
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#1555 Posted: 16:35:49 16/03/2014
Red had been listening the conversation a bit away from others but now he walked to there too " It is good that you do now see what we have been saying to you all this time (he said to Icestorm). And about Blue, if i am right he has other interests then making Scarlet pay. I guess his show when we came back from the castle was his way to show how " good" and "conscientious" he is to Mr. Silverdash. So if Mr. Silverdash is not planing to make Scarlet pay, well i am sure that Blue does not either. But the two big questions are, is someone of the teachers planing to do that? And second why is Blue doing this all, i mean trying to look so good at the eyes of Mr. Silverdash, he must want something ..... he got money from the castle which normally is all he wants so that makes me worried." Red said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1556 Posted: 19:36:52 16/03/2014
"I don't like your brother very much. His views are full of greed." Icestorm said.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1557 Posted: 19:44:37 16/03/2014
Alzandor watches in the shadows as the group speak. His eyes glistening in the light. His long forked tongue flicks in and out of his mouth as he enjoys what he sees.

Meanwhile I am with the art teacher drawing a picture. My deep midnight blue eyes glisten in the light. My tail flicks to and fro with excitement as I draw away.
#1558 Posted: 21:54:00 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet was silent as she considered the offer. All her life, she had lived in a castle, being treated as royalty by the servants. Even if her father despised her, and she wasn't the chosen favorite for the throne, his subjects had respect for her. Her father's subjects had always treated her like the princess she was meant to be, and she was far less cruel to them than her father was. She had quickly grown accustomed to the life. Starting over now, possibly with a servant type of job, or worse being a prisoner, it seemed so beneath her. It would be hard for Scarlet to adjust to any other life. Plus, with her father and brother gone, she could start over and rule a kingdom her own way. It could very well be the fresh start she was looking for, without really changing the lifestyle she was used to.

Scarlet then turned to face Drenyz. "Clearly, someone of my background would not suit well to sit amongst the lower class dragons. I was born and raised in a castle, treated as royalty, it only makes since to go back to such a life. I can't imagine adjusting to life as a commoner after all this time." She paused briefly. "I will take up my lineage. Perhaps I could rule a kingdom better than my father and brother."
---
#1559 Posted: 10:17:41 17/03/2014
"Well then" he uttered as he motioned to put the necklace around her but only to the point where she could voice consent, "May I my queen", it was hard to decipher what his ultimate goal was but he mentioned before he seemed to know her and lived in the kingdom as a hatchling during her father's rule, he was strangely being too kind and somewhat affectionate for to her despite having a gigantic hard-on hatred for father and Nitro . This along with the abilities he displayed and knowledge of most suspicious things might provide a clue for those wishing to investigate his true goals and background
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:48:06 17/03/2014 by Jackson117
#1560 Posted: 14:48:05 17/03/2014
Red nodded "You have made totally correct conclusion about him. Since i was young he has been trying to get me in his plans about getting "easy money". After he started bounty hunting he really has been all about money. He has done horrible "jobs" which have included killing. He is a very well known name at the underworld. That is why i am so worried about his plans, normally he just wants money at any cost..... but now he got it and he is still here. I would tell about him, but he is using alias so even if someone had heard his name in suspects of a murder or something else it would not be his real name..... so that makes it impossible to proof it is him. " Red said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1561 Posted: 17:57:24 17/03/2014
"I've seen blue going out of Mr. Silverdash's office before I went to talk to him. I think he was asking Mr. Silverdash something." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1562 Posted: 21:44:07 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"You may." Scarlet replied, accepting the necklace. It brought back all kinds of memories, but she had wanted it back, and it was a gift from her mother. Scarlet did wonder about Drenyz's true plan and intentions, and she still didn't really trust him. However, she foresaw no immediate danger for herself. Whereas, when she read Mr. Silverdash's mind, she could easily see that he had planned on turning her into the council as a prisoner once he had become principal. Comet had no intention of letting her go free after what she had done in the past. She expected this, of course, but it didn't mean she wouldn't try to avoid it.
---
#1563 Posted: 23:57:36 17/03/2014
Aretis blinked. "I wonder what'll happen to this school then. I mean, this was the only place I was supposed to run to. No back up plan. I'm supposed to learn things here, yet this school is already in disarray." He sighed.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1564 Posted: 00:01:59 18/03/2014
"Mr. Silverdash said he would take over as principal after he gets done with paperwork." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1565 Posted: 00:08:26 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"That makes sense." Firefly spoke up. "Mr. Silverdash is the only suitable replacement for principal. He's been working here for several years, assisting the old one, and he's very dedicated to the school. I just wonder who will take his place as vice principal. And what about Mr. Snakeeyes? We still need a magic teacher. And even after that's settled, the school is still a bit crazy after everything that's happened. It may be hard to get back into a normal school day."
---
#1566 Posted: 01:40:58 18/03/2014
"Yes I'm not sure that all this will all be back to normal ever." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1567 Posted: 05:26:40 18/03/2014
Suddenly a new dragon walks into the front door. A muscular, blue dragon, a cold glare in his eyes, but also a mysterious sort of kindness that lay just behind it. He had a fairly large satchel at his side and moved in a long stride with much confidence as he headed for the principal's office. Kobalt had arrived.
---
#1568 Posted: 05:36:25 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash was still busy with paperwork. He personally had signed everything that stated that Golda Soulwing would no longer be principal and that he would take over. The only problem was that he needed Scarlet to sign under her alias as well. Either that, or his original plan of speaking with the council and explaining the situation. Then Scarlet would be taken away and he wouldn't need her consent to take over the school. But the problem still remained of choosing a new vice principal and magic teacher. He saw that Scarlet had hired two dragons, one he knew as Blue, and the other name he did not recognize. Kobalt. Who in the world was Kobalt? It was unsettling to him that she had hired a dragon he didn't know.
---
#1569 Posted: 05:40:00 18/03/2014
Kobalt knocked on the door to the principal's office, though he did not know that Scarlet was not heading the school anymore. "Miss Soulwing?" He said in a deep voice.
---
#1570 Posted: 05:43:36 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash looked up. That was not a voice he recognized, and whoever was on the other side obviously had not been informed of Scarlet's loss of a job. "Er, come in." He called. "I am Mr. Silverdash, former vice principal of the school, soon to be the new principal. How may I help you?"
---
#1571 Posted: 13:34:22 18/03/2014
"I get the impression you don't fully trust me, can't blame you after my clone goes rogue and I try to arrest you but I think the fact I healed you, drove the cattle back and having this discussion without shots fired is a nice herring"

He took a step back to look at her now with the necklace "ravishing" was his only words.
#1572 Posted: 13:51:56 18/03/2014
Blue had stayed close to the office because he thought that someone would come and ruin his plans. Especially he wanted to prevent Scarlet to come there because she had once found him because of his background, which would mean that Scarlet could make him to have big troubles. That was his biggest reason to turn against Scarlet, because when he did that it would be easy to say that Scarlet is trying to revenge with telling lies about him. He also wanted to make sure that Red does not tell anything either, even if it would be easy to say that it is brother jealousy, it would still mean trouble. But now he saw this new guy...... " What does he want....." Blue thought and used his usual trick and turned to a puddle and made sure to be at the distance where he could hear what this new guy is talking with Mr. Silverdash

" Yea that does not surprise me, i thought that he must want something from Mr. Silverdash. That must be why he was trying to look good in Mr. Silverdashs eyes by turning against Scarlet." Red said and turned to Aretis " Yea tell me about it, just some hours ago i was again lost at here not knowing anything else then where the gym is, so totally normal school day for me. And now..... it feels like we are in the middle of a war or something like that." Red said and shook his head. After a little break he continued to speak " Well Mr. Silverdash and the old teachers will do good work after this situation is eased off. But where can he find replacement to his self and Mr. Snakeeyes. If he makes good chooses i think everything will start to come better again with slow speed, if he does not.... then we might see new troubles soon" Red said with a thoughtful voice
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1573 Posted: 16:38:27 18/03/2014
Icestorm suddenly felt a great sense of evil. He looked to the direction of the school. Something's not right. He thought to himself. He then closed his eyes and his horns began to glow a very faint blue. (He's using his aura sense.) He then saw a black aura coming from within the school. Icestorm's eyes then suddenly shot open and he backed up with a very worryed look on his face.
---
SC
#1574 Posted: 23:15:48 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet was quiet a moment. "Thank you." She said quietly to the complement. "And about the trust issues, yes, I do normally have my guard up. It seems like a lot of dragons wouldn't mind stabbing me in the back. I'm not saying you would, but I like to be prepared all the same. Even if you do nothing, there are others here that may backstab me, and I can't let my guard down because of it. But so far you seem like someone I could possibly trust fully down the road."

Firefly looked at Icestorm and then glanced at the school for a moment. "What's wrong, Icestorm?"
---
#1575 Posted: 23:34:50 18/03/2014
Aretis was in shock as Kobalt walked past him without a second glance. His heart felt like it stopped. Aretis began to shake violently out of fear, out of dread. Aretis's breathing became shallow, rapidly fast. He looked around like a cornered wolf, looking for a way out of this. I'm dead. I'mdeadI'mdeadI'mdead. I thought something happened that made Kobalt leave. He's still here! He gulped, visibly frightened.

Kobalt seemed to take this information carefully. He titled his head to the side. "I see. Well, my name is Kobalt Blackfrost. I'm the new magic teacher assigned to this school." He said, analyzing and sizing up Mr. Silverdash with a critical eye. Something must've happened to Scarlet. Well, perhaps if I play right, this can still work out. He thought.
---
#1576 Posted: 23:46:47 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Now Aretis had caught Firefly's attention. She noticed his behavior, and knew something was wrong. Then her Empath abilities randomly activated again, causing her to feel his fear. She couldn't explain it, but through his fear, she got a very bad feeling about Kobalt. She didn't know anything about him, but she couldn't help but feel afraid because of her friend.

"What's wrong? Who is that guy?" She questioned, her voice shaky. She tried to stay calm, but feeling Aretis's fear made that difficult.

"Ah. I see." Mr. Silverdash stated quietly. He didn't trust this stranger. He knew Scarlet hired him and that was very unsettling. Still, he was in a tight spot. He really needed a magic teacher, and also a vice principal. He felt backed into a corner, and even though it was against his better judgement, he couldn't say no to a solution to his problem. At least, he hoped it would be a solution. "Well, we are still in need of a new magic teacher. However, I am not the one that hired you, so I would like to do a background check of sorts. It is just precaution, Mr. Blackfrost."
---
#1577 Posted: 00:14:35 19/03/2014
Aretis shuddered still, and tried to calm himself. He did not succeed in calming himself much. "H-He's......he's with Blackest Day.....he..........he...." Aretis couldn't say it. He broke down, closing hide eyes. Memory surged through him like a waterfall. Suddenly he was back there. That day. "Run my children, run!" A large female voice roars into the night. Aretis barely keeps up with a small, but bigger than Aretis dragon with dark silver scales. Kiarae ran next to him. "C'mon Aretis, you can do it!" Aretis's body is breathing heavily. He's nearly out of breath from exhaustion. In the distance, snarls, roars, and the clashing of elements sounds in the distance. Suddenly, an ear-piercing shriek and the sound of crunching bones and spilling blood shattered the night air. The moon was full. Aretis looked back. A dark blue dragon stood over Aretis's mother. The mother's neck was twisted the wrong way. There were numerous wounds everywhere on her and she was bleeding badly, a wing torn off and a disfigured arm thrown away. The blue dragon slashed open her throat with his jaws, then looked up at the fleeing Aretis, and with a bloody maw, gave a sinister smile at the poor thing. A smile of death.
---
#1578 Posted: 00:20:03 19/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Firefly frowned with a look of sympathy, and wrapped a wing around Aretis in an attempt to comfort him. "Shh.... Shh...." She shushed, trying to soothe him. "Listen, Mr. Silverdash would never allow such a dragon to work here. He'll force him off the property, you'll see. The school is designed to keep you safe, not a single staff member would allow something bad to happen to the students here. And I'm here for you, too, Aretis." She whispered.
---
#1579 Posted: 01:54:27 19/03/2014
Icestorm walked up next to Aretis. "And neather will I." He said. "We won't let anything happen to you. We are here to protect each other and the others from that great evil."
---
SC
#1580 Posted: 02:36:11 19/03/2014
Aretis realized he was crying, hot tears streaming down his face. He looked at all of them. "Yeah.....maybe you're right." He said and pressed himself against Firefly, still whimpering. Quietly, he retold what vision he saw to them.

"Of course. I, uh, hang on." Kobalt said as he rummaged around his bag. "Aha. Here's my papers and my resumé" He handed Silverdash a short stack of papers. "I was taught at Elemental Dragonstars Academy and scored 1st in Combination Magics. I earned a Masters in Elemental Studies and a Bachelors in Education. Personal achievements of mine include that I've invented over 50+ new spells to do with magic combination and chemistry. I've been a gladiator in the city of Warfang. My credo is that one can achieve anything by opening their mind to the possibilities."
---
#1581 Posted: 02:48:39 19/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash looked over the papers, skimming through things and listening to what he was saying. "Hmm mmm." He muttered, trying to take in all the information. It all sounded nice. Kobalt certainly seemed perfect for the job. However, that scared him. Scarlet hired him, so there was no way that this was a good idea. However, other than who hired him, he had no definite proof of anything. He was also in desperate need of a magic teacher, if he wanted to get the school back on schedule soon. Unfortunately, he knew what he had to do. Mr. Silverdash sighed and set down the papers. "Everything seems to be in order. Welcome to Draconia School, Mr. Blackfrost." He gave a small smile. However, he didn't feel like smiling. He didn't trust this guy, but what other choice did he have?

Firefly just held him close and snuggled Aretis, trying to comfort him. She wouldn't tell him lies that everything was going to be alright, but she would be there for him. And even if Kobalt was going to be working at the school, she swore to herself that she would protect him.
---
#1582 Posted: 03:29:53 19/03/2014
"Thank you, principal. I will start effective immediately. Though, I'm guessing it will be slightly delayed until you can get everything in order. So, I'm guessing this will be somewhat of a free day for the students. It suits me just as fine, don't worry. I'll use the time to get used to my new accommodations." He said casually, offering a very believable smile.
---
#1583 Posted: 03:37:42 19/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash gave a slight nod. "Er, yes, we're still in the process of getting back on track. I have more work to do in order for us to get back on a normal schedule. In the meantime, Mr. Blackfrost, I would recommend you explore the school grounds. Get to know the area, the staff, the students. Just familiarize yourself with the place. I will let everyone know when the school schedule starts back up."
---
#1584 Posted: 05:56:16 19/03/2014
Blue went few meters back so that it would not be noticed when he turns back " There must be something weird in that dragon, Scarlet would not have hired him if he had not some kind of "questionable" background......But maybe we "questionable" dragons can help each other." Blue thought . He walked to the door and walked in to the office " I am sorry, i was walking past here and i heard your conversation. And i thought that I could do myself useful by showing places to the new magic teacher... " Blue said first looking at Mr. Silverdash and then to Kobalt

Red was just looking at Aretis, he knew that he was bad in this kind of situations so he decided to let others try to make Aretis to feel better " That dragon.... i hope that Blue do not know about the facts that we do.... if he does.... he for sure wants to make a team with him... which would not be good for any of us...... that dragon looked powerful .... and after all Blue is powerful too ..... this might mean big troubles" he thought but did not want to say anything because he thought it would make Aretis feel worse.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1585 Posted: 19:59:35 19/03/2014
Kobalt frowned and looked at Blue. He knew he was listening in and decided to make his appearance now. Now, why would he do that? He asked himself, studying Blue for a split second more. "Mr. Silverdash, why is there a bounty hunter here?" Kobalt gestured towards Blue. "Does this have something to do with Golda Soulwing?" He asked, narrowing his gaze.

Aretis grimaced. "If he is who he is......he'll be here. He'll weave his way into here. I know it. He'll do whatever it takes to get to me." He whimpered.
---
#1586 Posted: 20:03:51 19/03/2014
"Aretis have strength in your heart. Face this evil dragon when the time is right for only facing this dragon will put your fears to rest." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#1587 Posted: 21:15:28 19/03/2014
"Damit! This guy must have some connections to the underworld too...."He thought. This was not the first time when Blue had to make explanations about this kind of things so he could easily stay calm after all " I am sorry but now you have totally mistaken, i am former top student from here. After my graduation, i have been traveling around the world to learn new things. And little time ago i decided that it is time for me to settle down and find work. I was lucky to find work at my old school, after all there was many other places to go but i did enjoy my school time here and so i wanted to get back here." Blue said then he made a new look to Kobalt " So i would like to hear your story when i have now told mine. But i am sure that Mr. Silverdash is busy.... so maybe we could talk more when i show the school around?" Blue said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1588 Posted: 22:43:03 19/03/2014
Kobalt glared at Blue. "You have blood on your scales. It gives you away fairly easily to any competent observer. And, I will kindly decline your offer. I'm perfectly capable of inspecting this school myself." He said and then nodded to Mr. Silverdash. "Have a nice day, Mr. Principal." He said, with an even tone that barely hinted any sarcasm. He then brushed past Blue and continued down the halls, going directly for the magic classroom formerly occupied by Mr. Snakeeyes but then deciding on a detour to a group of students huddled together.

Aretis sniffed. "But the thing is, I'm not ready. None of us are. My magic skills pale in comparison to all the elder dragons he has defeated before. I can't fight now. It's impossible to—" He froze, as Kobalt smiled and walked cheerfully up to them. "Hello students. My name is Kobalt, and I'm going to be the new magic teacher here at Draconia. However, I'm still unsure of how to fit in. Did any of you have magic lessons under the previous teacher?" He asked. "It's just so I understand how things were taught before and so I understand my students a little better." Kobalt explained. His voice was calm, and didn't betray any hint of malice or deceit. It seemed quite genuine.
---
#1589 Posted: 23:02:35 19/03/2014
" Well i bet you mister wise guy do not know that i have just come back from a fight against evil dragon in which i had to help students of this school to survive. Fight like that does not go with out some blood you know!" Blue shouted after Kobalt. Blue turned to Mr. Silverdash "Mr. Silverdash i hope you do realise that this new magic teacher of ours is prosecuting me about something i have not done. So i guess he is going to get somekind of warning from this, blaming other member of the staff about something like that with out any evidence is in my mind a serious thing." Blue said

Red looked at Kobalt but did not say anything.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:09:23 19/03/2014 by cyndego
#1590 Posted: 00:11:27 20/03/2014
Icestorm was hesitant at first to answer Kobalt's question but he gathered his courage and answered. "I never meet our magic teacher. I was going to have class the day he passed away but he never showed."
---
SC
#1591 Posted: 00:23:36 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash sighed. He was starting to regret making himself principal. There was just too much excitement at this school as of late. "I assure you, Blue, I will take care of it. Just leave everything to me. But for now, I still have more paperwork to finish." He muttered.

Firefly paused and was quiet a moment. Kobalt was intimidating, and feeling Aretis's fear earlier did not help her any. Still, she didn't want to treat Kobalt like an enemy, not without his knowledge of it anyway.

"Oh, hello. Welcome to the school. I'm Firefly." She smiled. "I had several magic classes under the former teacher, Mr. Snakeeyes. I can tell you all about him. He was a very beloved teacher here. Mr. Snakeeyes sort of didn't abide by all the rules of being a teacher. He kind of did things his own way. One of the first things he would do was allow us to use textbooks as target practice." She chuckled. "Then he would simply teach by his own curriculum, using a giant spellbook that personally belonged to him. He often let us train and practice magic on himself and each other, which is why the room always looks like a mess. It's like the moment you walk into his classroom, all the rules of the school fly completely out the window, and you simply abide my Mr. Snakeeyes view of what a magic class should be like. He was such a fun teacher, and hardly anyone did poorly in his class or got on his bad side, if that was even possible." She spoke quietly at the end. As Firefly rambled on, you could tell how much Mr. Snakeeyes would be missed.
---
#1592 Posted: 01:08:28 20/03/2014
"Well then shall we observe progress being made on the constructions or would you like to listen to be report into the Council?"

Explosions, thumping, clanking and the sound of construction and demolition was echoing from the outside...it seems his operation was well under-way with the horrifying and yet strange creatures keeping watch, one student decided to take a peak only to be scared off once he got too close and mistaking it for a statue the entity sprung to life.

Orders were simple on those guidelines

Kids are not threats
Kids are not tasty
Kids are not personal beachballs
#1593 Posted: 01:12:34 20/03/2014
"I wish I could of meet him." Icestorm said kind of bumbed out not meeting Mr. Snakeeyes.
---
SC
#1594 Posted: 01:24:34 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet sighed. "I should avoid the council at all cost. If they find out about me, then they will very likely imprison me or punish me some other way. I had rather observe construction." She replied.

ooc: lol "Kids are not threats. Kids are not tasty. Kids are not personal beachballs." Now I want to see a student being used as a personal beachball. xD
---
#1595 Posted: 06:27:34 20/03/2014
"They already know, to avoid talking more about the subject lets just say they had other motives that differed but still counted as successful due to Nitro's demise. Of course they still wanted to punish you for the premature departure from the school but my contributions and payment swayed them"
#1596 Posted: 06:32:56 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"So they'll leave me alone?" Scarlet asked in disbelief. "Just like that? I'm off the hook with them?"
---
#1597 Posted: 08:14:20 20/03/2014
His voice was disgruntled and he was chuckling in a disbelief tone "Oh they will leave you alonebut I will be constantly never hear the end of it, your essentially now under my protection and a asset to my operations, a slave but really I have no plans to keep you or treat you like a slave, it's only one way at the time of making sure other agents or bounty hunters come down on your hide"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:25:10 20/03/2014 by Jackson117
#1598 Posted: 08:16:11 20/03/2014
ooc: The image about that smilie

Blue nodded " Yes of course i am very sorry about this interrupt, i just hoped to meet and talk with the new magic teacher.... but i guess no then. I will leave you alone now" Blue said and closed the door after him.
Blue walked down the hallway and soon enough he saw Kobalt talking with the youngsters " Ou hello there again i see you could at least find your students pretty fast. I bet he already told you that he is your new magic teacher."

Red was now very frustrated he did not like Kobalt but he did not want to see Blue either. But he could notice the sarcasm in Blues voice, it was so normal thing from Blue to do when he did not like someone " Are they against each other or something" Red thought.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#1599 Posted: 08:23:05 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Scarlet was quiet for a moment. "You want to protect me? Fine. I appreciate the concern, I guess, from wherever it may come from. And I appreciate you not treating me as a slave, as I would not submit to such a thing. But I must say, I am curious as to why you would allow yourself to be put into this position. The council won't leave you alone, you ask nothing of me, and yet you're protecting me? This does make sense from my point of view."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:30:44 20/03/2014 by Cynder09
#1600 Posted: 08:34:11 20/03/2014
OOC: Okay that's weird it's not displaying the text, oh well for those who missed it just cliche king turns streetkids into warriors/asassins backstory

"Oh that's simple, I need you for my goals of the future and your also pretty hot...take it however way you see it as it's in your name"
First | Previous | Page 32 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me