Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 307 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8599
#15301 Posted: 00:50:16 24/01/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: somePerson
I was sitting in the hall ready for school to start. The bell ringed and when I was walking down this 7th grader thought that he was funny and screamed "FOR NARNIA!" in my face. He he yelled he also spitted in my face.

*rang

Sorry my apologies. *blushes*
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#15302 Posted: 00:54:50 24/01/2014
Quote: Cynderluv8801
Just another rant to ignore.

Well. I thought maybe my depression was getting better. I had done so well with not hurting myself all morning, but then PE came around. Since I almost cried, and I knew tears were forming, I had to use my nails and press on my skin even harder than usual just to stop. I almost pierced my skin because of it. If I hadn't gotten to Coach at the time I did, I would've been bleeding. I know things will be worse tomorrow. I'll probably either pierce my skin or break down sobbing. There's reasons I don''t like Spirit week. Games. I've always hated games that require skill. And now I'm forced to participate in them. Sometimes I just want to trip, fall, and crack my head open.

Are you okay? I can talk to you some more to help, if you want.
---
#hu
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#15303 Posted: 01:28:10 24/01/2014
That was a very disturbing dream.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15304 Posted: 01:35:14 24/01/2014
Why mustn't I think before I post? I keep giving myself a bad rap and it's only AFTER I see the consequences.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#15305 Posted: 01:41:24 24/01/2014
What is it with dS people and PE class troubles? ._.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#15306 Posted: 01:56:49 24/01/2014
I don't wanna think about this meeting with the school I'm getting all jittery **** no this is NOT GOING TO RUIN MY WEEKEND please ow my head is burning

/curls up in ball
#15307 Posted: 01:57:30 24/01/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: CommanderGame

Dunno.

You'll know when volleyball in PE starts because I get angsty; people in my town are too damn proud about their volleyball "skills" that if someone isn't good at it, they get pissed and harass people and ****. One kid broke his own hand out of anger of losing volleyball. People get too damn proud and start acting like idiots, and it gets to me because they hit low when I do something wrong (95% of the time in volleyball). It's in like, February or something, so look out for:

Angsty posts!
Major changes in my personality!
Ranting on my personal blog!
Isolation!
Overreaction!
Me being an idiot!

And much much more! ^u^

(lasts until may or something!)

Have you tried becoming good at if?
Just a thought, instead of complaining, why not DO something?
#15308 Posted: 01:59:32 24/01/2014

Dunno.

You'll know when volleyball in PE starts because I get angsty; people in my town are too damn proud about their volleyball "skills" that if someone isn't good at it, they get pissed and harass people and ****. One kid broke his own hand out of anger of losing volleyball. People get too damn proud and start acting like idiots, and it gets to me because they hit low when I do something wrong (95% of the time in volleyball). It's in like, February or something, so look out for:

Angsty posts!
Major changes in my personality!
Ranting on my personal blog!
Isolation!
Overreaction!
Me being an idiot!

And much much more! ^u^

(lasts until may or something!)

Do a training montage. 5 seconds of everything per activity.
You should be fit in about 30 seconds.
Thanks Media!
---
nyeheheheheh

Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#15309 Posted: 02:15:44 24/01/2014
*Says out loud to let people know* Not everyone can be good at everything you know.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:23 24/01/2014 by Trix Master 100
#15310 Posted: 02:22:11 24/01/2014

I think you misunderstand.

I'm not good at sports. All the years of my life I've tried to get good at them, but I suck. It isn't MY FAULT that I can't play sports well. Not everybody can be good at something, even if it's something that's "simple".

I tried to get better at volleyball, but I can't. I've tried to listen to my gym teachers go over the lessons over and over through the years, and I'm still bad at it. Nothing will fix that, maybe unless some super volleyball star takes me under their wing and teaches me ever single thing about volleyball in full detail.

And I don't want to seem like I'm whining. I just hate that people lash out at me and scream and yell at me for not being good enough at something. It hits really low. If you remove the volleyball and replace it with something like, say, drawing ability, it would be even more justified because my art is close to my heart. But I suppose not liking being yelled at is close to my heart too.

If it's that bad, your school probably has another option for people who don't do PE, right?
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#15311 Posted: 02:25:19 24/01/2014
omg..omg...omg...huh? Nooo!. ...

My head hurts..

*mind blown*
#15312 Posted: 02:38:16 24/01/2014
If it's that bad, your school probably has another option for people who don't do PE, right?

Nope. You have PE on one day, and then the next it's whatever other extra-cirricular class you have (art, music, spanish and some other class i forgot the name of). Spanish lasts two marking periods, and you have no choice about choosing it or not.

The only way to get out of PE without being absent is to be injured.

Wow, I have PE twice every 9 School Days >.>
MOVE TO CANADA
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#15313 Posted: 02:46:40 24/01/2014

Speaking of dreams! D:
Its your fault HDAZ! smilie
Yes! I'm blaming you! smilie

I haven't been able to watch Wolf's Rain for a few days and its been driving me crazy D:<
Last night I had a very weird dream smilie

I was at some crowded beach and this guy and girl playing volleyball nearly crashed into me going after the ball. They apologized and were extremely nice and polite. We had a good laughed about it and they went back to playing their game against the other team. I continued on to a nearby picnic table so I could sit and watch the game. There were two people already sitting down at the table. At first nothing seemed out of the ordinary, then I realized that the guy right next to me was mumbling and fidgeting around with what looked like photos and had a strange looking toy gun that had Nerf on its side laying on the table. I asked him what he was doing and he said something about being ready to hunt wolves and showed me the pictures he had of wolves. I couldn't help but laugh at this and said "We're at a crowded beach there aren't any wolves around here." still laughing. Then the guy across the table looked up from fiddling with some type of video camera and shoved in front of my face. As I looked at the screen he adjusted it to look at two wolves on the beach. I looked up to where the wolves were suppose to be and I saw the same guy and girl that nearly crashed into me. I looked back at the screen and saw the wolves in the exact same spot they were in.
THEY WERE WOLVES!!! D:

And I woke up! smilie

I'm addicted to Wolf's Rain smilie
And if it weren't for you HDAZ
I would never have known about it D:
THANKS A LOT!!! smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#15314 Posted: 03:02:11 24/01/2014
Oh my lord...
I've ruined it.
How can I live with myself?
---
nyeheheheheh

#15315 Posted: 03:06:44 24/01/2014
Quote: Starfire Dragon

Speaking of dreams! D:
Its your fault HDAZ! smilie
Yes! I'm blaming you! smilie

Snip

that's amazing
#15316 Posted: 03:20:46 24/01/2014

Nope. You have PE on one day, and then the next it's whatever other extra-cirricular class you have (art, music, spanish and some other class i forgot the name of). Spanish lasts two marking periods, and you have no choice about choosing it or not.

MOVE TO CANADA

Over here (where I live) in High school you only have to take a exercise class for 2 years. Unless if you have a extra thing that's a sport. Which basically drops a year if you do. And the P.E. classes aren't co-ed so people don't normally have to worry about males pegging them in the face all the time.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#15317 Posted: 03:31:52 24/01/2014
I have PE every other day. My siblings don't have to go to PE because they have a medical condition. :I
chances are high that I have the condition too but I still have to go to PE. Figures.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#15318 Posted: 03:38:23 24/01/2014
Gee, you're all lucky. I have PE every school day, though after this semester I don't have to take it anymore.
---
but i love it all smooth
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7850
#15319 Posted: 11:06:58 24/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Quote: Jaggedstar
snip

It's all gonna all be OK soon. You just gotta believe.
(Also, Elisia? Pretty name :3 )

Quote: Rickorio
Quote: Jaggedstarqwerty

Aww, are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to? (Elisia? That's a pretty name)[/quote

Quote: Trix Master 100
[quote=Jaggedstar] asdfghjkl

*hugs* You can always spend your birthday with us. Hopefully you can call your mom sometime soon.

*hugs* thanks, you guys. That means a lot smilie
Yes, my name's Elisia. smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#15320 Posted: 14:04:06 24/01/2014

MOVE TO CANADA

I have it 4 times every 5 days smilie I hate PE.
---
#hu
#15321 Posted: 14:05:13 24/01/2014
No school today. Not sure if good or bad though.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#15322 Posted: 17:23:53 24/01/2014
P.E should optional same with Religion glasses.
---
#15323 Posted: 18:39:25 24/01/2014
Stop being lazy then.
#15324 Posted: 18:46:24 24/01/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob

Religion Glasses are the WORST!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#15325 Posted: 20:28:32 24/01/2014
New PC, plz stop making me go through the waiting game.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#15326 Posted: 21:13:39 24/01/2014
Not again! I thought I was done with this!
---
nyeheheheheh

TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#15327 Posted: 21:33:57 24/01/2014
Jesus Christ, I'm so lucky. ;W;
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#15328 Posted: 22:29:31 24/01/2014
The pain is back and it's really bad. I dunno how to stop it. smilie Sean I really miss you, you always stopped this pain. My left hip hurts so bad, I need you to do that. One simple jerk stopped all the pain. I can't stand this..omg Pain please go away. *cries*
#15329 Posted: 23:59:05 24/01/2014
Lots of rules you put down. I'll try my best to follow them.
----------------------------------------

I don't care if this jacket is a little small. It's BEAUTIFUL and I love it.
----------------------------------------

You went grand theft auto and forgot to note me on DA didn't you? Well. I think I can easily find you...Though I don't wish to go through much of awkwardness to find you.
---
icon from Empoh
#15330 Posted: 00:26:24 25/01/2014
I can't believe you all think of me as a leader. c: I promise I won't let you guys down. You won't regret putting me in charge.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15331 Posted: 00:39:12 25/01/2014
I'm making my own clan dammit I'm not gonna join yours.
#15332 Posted: 01:05:48 25/01/2014
*irl vent is irl vent*

Well ass hat I had enough of you. Your actions are just ****ing rude as hell. You tell me to shut my yap and such. How about you start acting like you give 2 ****s about your family and listen to them for ****ing once. Along with acting your ****ing age. Kind of the reason why I have no patience with your actions or even motivation about your so "precious" picture you keep on bugging me about. You know if you actually had a job (which I understand is hard to get at times. But you need to stop being such a pampered ***** about it) I think I would tolerate you a bit better, instead of feeling so much hatred you. Hell I don't really have a lot of sketch paper anymore. Not my fault I have such creativity. If I had let's say more sketch and our family had a house followed by do-what-the-****-we-like-cash then maybe you wouldn't be *****ed at by me most of the time. Glad I'm going to grandma's for the weekend. Perhaps I can get a new sketch book from Kmart. Oh and relax from you.
---
icon from Empoh
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#15333 Posted: 01:15:28 25/01/2014
I feel like such a stranger to everybody, yet I still manage to be respected and just manage to handle things alone regardless.

Not sure what that says about me, though it does result in rain cloud over my head.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#15334 Posted: 05:35:38 25/01/2014
whenever I want to do something:

Stomach: hahaha nope~ stomach aches today~<3
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#15335 Posted: 18:53:11 25/01/2014
Quote: somePerson
Stop being lazy then.

I am not. It is boring and I don't learn anything.

Quote: wreckingballbob

Religion Glasses are the WORST!

Yep!!!
---
#15336 Posted: 18:58:23 25/01/2014
PE is terrible. I get hurt so much. The worst happened this year where I was actually spewing blood out if my mouth. smilie
---
#hu
#15337 Posted: 19:07:42 25/01/2014
^ Ouch, sorry to hear that smilie The worst physical injury I ever got in PE was jamming my left ring finger when I caught a football wrong last semester.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:08:52 25/01/2014 by LevanJess
#15338 Posted: 19:09:59 25/01/2014
^ Yeah, it really hurt. Also, pretty recently I got hit in the balls with a tennis ball from three feet away.
---
#hu
#15339 Posted: 19:11:31 25/01/2014
^ Yeah, it really hurt. Also, pretty recently I got hit in the balls with a tennis ball from three feet away.

I guess you could say that your pain...
Caused quite a racket
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH
(in all seriousness, sorry to hear your balls were assaulted by a ball)
---
nyeheheheheh

#15340 Posted: 19:11:47 25/01/2014
Guys, it's not that hard to avoid getting hurt in PE. The only people that actually get hurt in PE are the ones that participate based on what I've seen. The only time I've seen someone who was just standing around in PE get hurt is when I kicked a soccer ball at the goal and the goalie was sitting there talking with her friends and she got hit in the head. Not my fault. She wasn't paying attention.

Except that there's no stopping that. ow
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:13:39 25/01/2014 by Ninpire
#15341 Posted: 19:11:55 25/01/2014
^ Sorry to hear about that too! People here get hit in the loins with various balls all the time. I think one time someone got hit there with a hockey stick too last semester when we were doing hockey.

Man am I glad this is my last year of PE...

EDIT: whoops. ninja'd twice.
oh, and my injury wasn't because i wasn't paying attention. this guy threw the football as hard as he could (which yeah is pretty hard) at me when he was literally right beside me so i didn't have much time to react and it hit my finger weird when i tried catching it.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:16:40 25/01/2014 by LevanJess
#15342 Posted: 19:18:29 25/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor

I guess you could say that your pain...
Caused quite a racket
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH
(in all seriousness, sorry to hear your balls were assaulted by a ball)

Well, actually, we were playing wall ball, but, good joke. smilie

Quote: Ninpire
Guys, it's not that hard to avoid getting hurt in PE. The only people that actually get hurt in PE are the ones that participate based on what I've seen. The only time I've seen someone who was just standing around in PE get hurt is when I kicked a soccer ball at the goal and the goalie was sitting there talking with her friends and she got hit in the head. Not my fault. She wasn't paying attention.

I do participate (most of the time) in sports, and I still get hurt. A LOT.
---
#hu
#15343 Posted: 19:21:20 25/01/2014

I literally just said that the ones who normally get hurt are the ones who participate. Be more careful dude
#15344 Posted: 19:22:46 25/01/2014

I literally just said that the ones who normally get hurt are the ones who participate. Be more careful dude

Whoops. Must've misread it. Sorry.
---
#hu
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#15345 Posted: 19:31:09 25/01/2014
Ugh, I hate gym class. A few weeks back, I was tackled by a boy. ;~;
First | Previous | Page 307 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me