Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 306 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#15251 Posted: 03:58:13 22/01/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: somePerson
Oh no... No. This can't be happening. Not now.

My glasses are breaking. Like, really breaking. I'll have to get a replacement. I don't have the time! If they completely break before my new ones arrive, I'll be blind. I can't see ANYTHING without my glasses. At all. Nothing. How will I go to school? Heck, how will I get around the house? This is a huge problem... I need new lenses as well as a new frame. That could take from days to weeks to arrive! I don't want to be blind for a day, so I definitely don't want to wait a week. UGH.

~~~~

Mixing brownies with my ice cream was the best decision I've made in my life

10/10

Contacts

I refuse to put plastic in my eyes. Just... Ew. No. Never.

It's the same material as your lenses.
---
#hu
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#15252 Posted: 03:59:44 22/01/2014
Quote: Rickorio

Contacts

Still. I wouldn't ever put anything in my eyes... It's disgusting, I don't care how "normal" or "safe" it is.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15253 Posted: 04:00:58 22/01/2014
I have something I wanna get off my chest here, but I dun wanna say it smilie
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#15254 Posted: 04:01:08 22/01/2014
Here it comes, again.

I need to find a distraction.
#15255 Posted: 04:02:07 22/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor

C'mon! Tell us, we won't laugh!

Quote: Crookshanks

No, that's glass. With magic stuff inside.

Oh, well, I didn't know that.
---
#hu
#15256 Posted: 04:04:11 22/01/2014

Alright.....
Sometimes I wish for a day everyone sung in song. As in, conversations would be like song lyrics.
---
nyeheheheheh

#15257 Posted: 04:06:09 22/01/2014

Alright.....
Sometimes I wish for a day everyone sung in song. As in, conversations would be like song lyrics.

Eh, it'd be cool, I guess. But, why do you want that?
---
#hu
#15258 Posted: 04:07:04 22/01/2014

Alright.....

So I could say everything in sing-song and no one would think twice.
---
nyeheheheheh

#15259 Posted: 04:08:19 22/01/2014
My brain is not nice
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7850
#15260 Posted: 11:52:47 22/01/2014
Today was alright, I guess. Not the best day ever, but still. Now I have that stupid maths homework to do smilie and that fluff in the water bottle..*throws up again* ewwwwwww
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#15261 Posted: 12:37:27 22/01/2014
I read the book "Ready Player One" in about 5 hours, it has 387 pages anyone else read this?
---
henlo
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#15262 Posted: 12:42:13 22/01/2014

Alright.....

So I could say everything in sing-song and no one would think twice.

Don't worry, HCI.
Your wish will be gran-ted.
Even if no one else does
I'll just KEEP ON SING-ING
---
you never saw me
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15263 Posted: 13:20:17 22/01/2014

Alright.....

I would die. I couldn't even watch Las Miserables or whatever that movie's called. Because I thought they were speaking Russian
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#15264 Posted: 14:38:45 22/01/2014
Everytime it happends I got more perverted ;>> I have to stop, but wen?
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#15265 Posted: 18:55:35 22/01/2014
That poop nose smilie

He talks about me with his stupid friend and he grabs my long hair... All I can do is hit him in the nuts which I did repeatedly but he took no affect I mean does he have anything down there?
---
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#15266 Posted: 21:24:31 22/01/2014
LEARN. TO. TYPE. >~<
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#15267 Posted: 22:48:32 22/01/2014
I feel like a really terrible person right now smilie
#15268 Posted: 23:05:18 22/01/2014
How have I gotten myself into this?
What happens if they find out?
This just plain old isn't right...
yet it is to me somehow
But I wonder, I wonder
Just what could happen
If it all comes crashing down....
Cause I just feel like I"'m lying to myself,
But There's just no turning back now
Cause I'm standing! At a crossroads!
No static goal in sight,
But I cannot go on like this,
Hiding in shame, fear and fright
Cause I'm standing! At a crossroads!
Nowhere left to go,
I have to make my mind up now
Because I walk a lonely road.

Damn. My problems make good songs...I should write this somewhere!
---
nyeheheheheh

#15269 Posted: 23:13:33 22/01/2014
A teacher at my school lost a bet, so he had to teach all his classes with sock puppets.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#15270 Posted: 23:45:55 22/01/2014
A teacher at my school lost a bet, so he had to teach all his classes with sock puppets.

Aw lucky
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15271 Posted: 23:57:37 22/01/2014
I really wanted to tell my terrifying teacher that she was wrong today......and it was the first day of the semester
#15272 Posted: 01:06:12 23/01/2014
Just a random rant you should ignore.

SERIOUSLY?!? You guys really pushed the envelope this time! You freaking insult me because of a hobby a site I go to that is now practically my second home, because my first one just doesn't feel like home anymore? That's pathetic. And to think, that at a time in the past, I considered you bastards friends. Some friends you turned out to be.

Yes, they were talking about dS
---
#hu
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#15273 Posted: 01:09:07 23/01/2014
~.~...
#15274 Posted: 01:12:55 23/01/2014
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/0VnF3
#15275 Posted: 01:26:31 23/01/2014
I'm beginning to wonder how'd people would react to one of my characters being gay. :I
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#15276 Posted: 01:29:42 23/01/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100
I'm beginning to wonder how'd people would react to one of my characters being gay. :I
They'd love it and/or go crazy and make rule 34
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#15277 Posted: 01:41:41 23/01/2014
I want to paint the walls with red...

I want to carve and draw into the blue with a knife...

Not my own veins, but you...

Father, my dear father, I've outplayed your sick, twisted game...I'm out of your grasp...But not my younger brothers...

I am violent...I am insane...

And I can't stop...The sweet red rain that I imagine in my mind...

Heh heh...Eh heh heh heh!

But...One part still makes me human...These strings hold me back...The faith that stays, a fire...Not a flame of hate or anger...It's not black...It's too bright for that...

The part of me in pain...To see such part of me insane...

I'll stay strong, I know my Soul is stained, that part of my mind is black...but...I can push it back...I know I can...

I won't hate you, I know that the part of me that's insane...Is my faults...Is apart of me...That I have to bare...I'll accept and work with you...To make me better...

If you hear this, my infectious black, then know that I won't be on the attack...You are me, and I am you...Together we are both parts of a whole...Apart of one body...Share one Soul...The door is open, the gate is unlocked, I know if I reject you, I'll only become more separated, feed the insanity...

The whole me, is the true me...I'm not afraid of you, if you take me over, then you'll find it impossible, because this is also a part of who I am...Every part of me cannot die...Only make a whole...

I'm not letting the Darkness win, I'm just accepting and letting you in, because you...Are...Apart...Of...Me...Too...
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:55 23/01/2014 by Dark Lord
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6673
#15278 Posted: 02:05:04 23/01/2014
This can be a bit frightening. Be warned!

In real life, I'm a good person, with good intentions, help those in need, sometimes naughty, and as a person, I'm not perfect and I make mistakes. I like the happiness, the fun, this life, live with my family, well, not much, but at least it's better than living alone, have fun with my friends, either in real life and on the internet, meet new people as well as new stuff and so, have a good life.

In some nightmares I dream that I'm a complete psycho, kills people, seeing blood, view and run a slow death to feel the pain and suffering of the victim, burn many things, be like a cold murderer, and so horrifying things, perhaps with very few fears, but in general, the opposite of being a good person.

What is happening to my subconscious?

Obviously, I will never be so, do not be afraid of me. Even, sometimes I have fear of myself.
#15279 Posted: 02:09:59 23/01/2014
Quote: CommanderGame
They'd love it and/or go crazy and make rule 34

eh still fanart just a gross way of putting it.
---
icon from Empoh
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#15280 Posted: 03:53:37 23/01/2014
You know who you are, and I'm sorry. smilie

I'm sorry about Chatzy. Sky and I were jerks and I apologize. If you don't accept the apology, that will be alright, it just feels wrong to not apologize. I feel I'm turning more and more of a troll. ;~;

Another Chatzy-related apology from a while ago.

NINJAsk too, I know this was from a while ago, but I'm sorry about the choosing game on Chatzy and everything else. It's alright if you don't forgive, though.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15281 Posted: 03:59:36 23/01/2014
No. Just no.

Thanks to that idea, he's gonna DIE, and now I'm gonna have A dog with eyeshadow.

NO.
#15282 Posted: 04:04:57 23/01/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro

Well if they react negatively I don't think they're worth your time c:

Ye. True.
---
icon from Empoh
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#15283 Posted: 04:25:13 23/01/2014
CarbonRom 4.4.2 senpai

Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 Scorpion dual-core runs like a dream with y0u wow and minimal notification shade lag with snuzzo kernel addeg3kepd0eifkekwifkii

-----

I can't talk to you still... Now I'm stumped because I don't know when you're available.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:28:55 23/01/2014 by ThroneOfMalefor
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#15284 Posted: 05:38:17 23/01/2014
Grammar Rant~
There: is the opposite of Here. It means “in that place” not here
There we go.
Let's go there
They went there
Their: is a possessive adjective which is used before a noun. It shows possession, that something belongs to them.
Their toy
Their house
Their cat
They're: Combination of "they" and "are"
They're moving
They're crazy
They're insane
Your: Possessive
That is your apple.
That is your toy.
You're: Combination of "you" and "are"; describing someone
You're crazy
You're smart

Now use these correctly before I beat your face in with your keyboard~
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#15285 Posted: 05:49:33 23/01/2014
ah **** **** why do these have to happen I just want to roll over and give up what the hell government whawtagvjbmnmkf ijPHAL:NK>Fokjihbvgee why why why
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7850
#15286 Posted: 07:33:17 23/01/2014
First, I want to thank everyone whose offered me support during this **** time I'm going through. I couldn't be more grateful.

Now for today's rant. Get your popcorn ready, people. smilie

My partners in cookery treat me like a servant. They don't even let me help. "Elisia, clean the worktop for us!" "Elisia, wash these up!" "You're doing it wrong!" "There's nothing you can do so go sit down or something." There was LOADS I could've done. And I don't mind cleaning, but I DO mind it when you guys don't take turns and order me around like I'm a lower class than you.

Today in PE, I cried AGAIN. And why? Well, it's my 14th birthday TOMORROW and my mum isn't gonna be here. And the group were leaving me out. Is there something about me that's so unlikable? Eh, probably.
I hate acting happy at-well, I'm not gonna call it home. THAT PLACE. Because then questions will be asked, or I'll just be told to go to my room for being a sullen brat. Fine by me.

If you don't let me call mum tonight, I'll just go up to a phone box with your money. You spent zillions calling your daughter from HK to England and now you're not letting me have ten minutes a week?! The duration of our phone call was 5 minutes. That was last Sunday. You may think that at this age I'll be more independent and not need my mum but it's been a solid 7 years since we got torn apart. THINK ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR ONCE YOU HEARTLESS WITCH.

I feel bad for venting smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#15287 Posted: 21:04:25 23/01/2014
Quote: Jaggedstar
First, I want to thank everyone whose offered me support during this **** time I'm going through. I couldn't be more grateful.

My partners in cookery treat me like a servant. They don't even let me help. "Elisia, clean the worktop for us!" "Elisia, wash these up!" "You're doing it wrong!" "There's nothing you can do so go sit down or something." There was LOADS I could've done. And I don't mind cleaning, but I DO mind it when you guys don't take turns and order me around like I'm a lower class than you.

Today in PE, I cried AGAIN. And why? Well, it's my 14th birthday TOMORROW and my mum isn't gonna be here. And the group were leaving me out. Is there something about me that's so unlikable? Eh, probably.
I hate acting happy at-well, I'm not gonna call it home. THAT PLACE. Because then questions will be asked, or I'll just be told to go to my room for being a sullen brat. Fine by me.

If you don't let me call mum tonight, I'll just go up to a phone box with your money. You spent zillions calling your daughter from HK to England and now you're not letting me have ten minutes a week?! The duration of our phone call was 5 minutes. That was last Sunday. You may think that at this age I'll be more independent and not need my mum but it's been a solid 7 years since we got torn apart. THINK ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR ONCE YOU HEARTLESS WITCH.

It's all gonna all be OK soon. You just gotta believe.
(Also, Elisia? Pretty name :3 )
---
nyeheheheheh

#15288 Posted: 23:04:00 23/01/2014

Aww, are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to? (Elisia? That's a pretty name)
---
#hu
#15289 Posted: 23:14:46 23/01/2014

Now for today's rant. Get your popcorn ready, people. >_>

I feel bad for venting >_<

*hugs* You can always spend your birthday with us. Hopefully you can call your mom sometime soon.
---
icon from Empoh
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8599
#15290 Posted: 23:26:43 23/01/2014
I was sitting in the hall ready for school to start. The bell ranged and when I was walking down this 7th grader thought that he was funny and screamed "FOR NARNIA!" in my face. He he yelled he also spitted in my face.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:49:23 24/01/2014 by somePerson
#15291 Posted: 23:34:20 23/01/2014
Yesterday in PE some guy hit me at point blank range, in the balls with a tennis ball.
---
#hu
#15292 Posted: 23:50:52 23/01/2014
I was sitting in the hall ready for school to start. The bell ringed and when I was walking down this 7th grader thought that he was funny and screamed "FOR NARNIA!" in my face. He he yelled he also spitted in my face.

*rang
#15293 Posted: 00:22:13 24/01/2014

Aww, are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to? (Elisia? That's a pretty name)

GET YOUR OWN COMPLIMENTS RICK
---
nyeheheheheh

Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#15294 Posted: 00:29:07 24/01/2014
Just another rant to ignore.

Well. I thought maybe my depression was getting better. I had done so well with not hurting myself all morning, but then PE came around. Since I almost cried, and I knew tears were forming, I had to use my nails and press on my skin even harder than usual just to stop. I almost pierced my skin because of it. If I hadn't gotten to Coach at the time I did, I would've been bleeding. I know things will be worse tomorrow. I'll probably either pierce my skin or break down sobbing. There's reasons I don''t like Spirit week. Games. I've always hated games that require skill. And now I'm forced to participate in them. Sometimes I just want to trip, fall, and crack my head open.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
First | Previous | Page 306 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me