Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 305 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#15201 Posted: 17:34:24 20/01/2014
Quote: parisruelz12
Bronco's versus Seahawks Superbowl

because i care.

I'M NOT ALONE! *tear* We should talk SPROTS. *pepper spray'd* x.x;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#15202 Posted: 17:59:05 20/01/2014
Quote: HIR

because i care.

I agree too. *Drinks orange juice*
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#15203 Posted: 18:07:48 20/01/2014
Quote: Dark Lord
Quote: Cynderluv8801
Quote: Rickorio

Are you okay?

Quote: Jaggedstar

*huggles*
Tell Aunty JStar if you want

'Tis just anime guys. Thanks though ^.^
*huggles*

I feel you, been recently playing a game and almost made me cry. xD

xD I had that with BOTH an Anime and a game ;>>

I guess I should play less Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and do something usefull... then losing all my tears....
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#15204 Posted: 19:48:56 20/01/2014
Well. I'm officially bawling my eyes out.

Are you okay?

Quote: Jaggedstar
Well. I'm officially bawling my eyes out.

*huggles*
Tell Aunty JStar if you want

'Tis just anime guys. Thanks though ^.^
*huggles*

*hugs back* You is welcome smilie
---
#hu
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#15205 Posted: 19:59:54 20/01/2014
Good and bad IRL stuff.

Wow.
Last night was just...epic. Well I don't know if epic was the right word. Interesting would probably be a better word for it.
I learnt so much about you guys. I even found out what my friend did. And wow, did that shock us all. Me the most. I never thought my friend would do that.
And then...you. You, the guy I am hopelessly falling for. I found out who your current crush is, and to be honest, how you started the answer, I thought it was me. And when my friend asked me who my current crush is. I couldn't just blurt it out. I mean, HE WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE. I'm sure two of them knew the answer. HOWEVER, I did say yes to the 'if he asked you out, would say yes'. Thank you friend, for actually asking that. He now knows. But then how he said what he said...about the how I'm not confident enough, and how I would go out with someone to see what they are like. That is half true and half not true. I would go out with him, to see what it's like. Really, that's all I want right now since I know we would probably break up after a month. You said so yourself, about your current crush...well, that's what I remember. And during the start, I remember you saying that you wouldn't go out with one of your friends cos it wouldn't last long and it would ruin friendships. It does...but I still want to give it a shot.
And...how you looked at me.
A lot.
Dang, gave me butterflies every time.
I KNOW IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. ;-; I know. But...I just wish it did.
-:-
Anyway, last night was epic. Making pizza, playing spin the bottle/truth game, listening to music, just talking. Great night. I'm glad I got home from holiday on time to do this. I don't regret it.
But seriously, come on guys, no dares? I seemed to be the only one up for it. There was only one dare I wanted to do. Doubt anyone would ask it though.
Now, time to figure out what to do for my next birthday.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:27 20/01/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#15206 Posted: 20:03:40 20/01/2014
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
Good and bad IRL stuff.

Wow.
Last night was just...epic. Well I don't know if epic was the right word. Interesting would probably be a better word for it.
I learnt so much about you guys. I even found out what my friend did. And wow, did that shock us all. Me the most. I never thought my friend would do that.
And then...you. You, the guy I am hopelessly falling for. I found out who your current crush is, and to be honest, how you started the answer, I thought it was me. And when my friend asked me who my current crush is. I couldn't just blurt it out. I mean, HE WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE. I'm sure two of them knew the answer. HOWEVER, I did say yes to the 'if he asked you out, would say yes'. Thank you friend, for actually asking that. He now knows. But then how he said what he said...about the how I'm not confident enough, and how I would go out with someone to see what they are like. That is half true and half not true. I would go out with him, to see what it's like. Really, that's all I want right now since I know we would probably break up after a month. You said so yourself, about your current crush...well, that's what I remember. And during the start, I remember you saying that you wouldn't go out with one of your friends cos it wouldn't last long and it would ruin friendships. It does...but I still want to give it a shot.
And...how you looked at me.
A lot.
Dang, gave me butterflies every time.
I KNOW IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. ;-; I know. But...I just wish it did.
-:-
Anyway, last night was epic. Making pizza, playing spin the bottle/truth game, listening to music, just talking. Great night. I'm glad I got home from holiday on time to do this. I don't regret it.
But seriously, come on guys, no dares? I seemed to be the only one up for it. There was only one dare I wanted to do. Doubt anyone would ask it though.
Now, time to figure out what to do for my next birthday.

Don't feel bad, if your meant to be together, you'll be together.
---
#hu
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15207 Posted: 20:39:05 20/01/2014
Quote: Ninpire

because i care.

Watch the Seahawks win

uh

I'm from Seattle area so...i want them to win...e.e'

Okay? I just enjoy watching Peyton Manning lose the Super Bowl
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#15208 Posted: 20:43:09 20/01/2014
I wish I could instructions with out confusion.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#15209 Posted: 20:52:35 20/01/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100
I wish I could read instructions with out confusion.

There. smilie Fixed smilie
---
#hu
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15210 Posted: 20:56:56 20/01/2014
My god...That was great.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#15211 Posted: 21:23:07 20/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
My god...That was great.

What was? smilie
---
#hu
#15212 Posted: 21:36:44 20/01/2014
My god...That was great.

What was? smilie

Oh you know, my "colourful online role-play with a female acquaintance"
---
nyeheheheheh

#15213 Posted: 21:54:33 20/01/2014
My god...That was great.

What was? smilie

lol. That must make no sense to anyone who hasn't role-played with her. smilie
---
#hu
#15214 Posted: 22:13:30 20/01/2014

What was? smilie

Hmmmmmmmm.
---
nyeheheheheh

#15215 Posted: 22:28:26 20/01/2014

Hmmmmmmmm.

lol. These last few posts.
---
#hu
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#15216 Posted: 22:29:58 20/01/2014
Why does this certain game make me depressed when someone says something or when I see something?
It's really annoying. -_-
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#15217 Posted: 00:21:55 21/01/2014
Quote: HIR

because i care.

KFC'S CHICKEN POPCORN IS GONNA COME BACK!!!!!!
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12233
#15218 Posted: 01:00:41 21/01/2014
im surprised at how many music artists i've found on the internet that make 80s-sounding synthpop
not that i mind that ... at all ... i love synthpop *cries*
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#15219 Posted: 01:02:32 21/01/2014
I lost count of how many personality test I've taken and I still can't figure out myself perfectly.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7838
#15220 Posted: 02:17:39 21/01/2014
It took a lot of effort to not cry in the first two lessons..and now here I am in the bathroom, crying..again.....again I've been called stupid because of my dyscalculia. Again I've have random memories of England, and when I lived with mum, my old school and friends..they didn't mind that I'm **** at maths. I hate everyone.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#15221 Posted: 03:12:40 21/01/2014
YES YES YES

THE ARCHERY UNIT IS TOMORROW

IM SUPER KICKASS AT ARCHERY

EDIT: omg I'm super happy now
were gonna do fencing (not the fence kind the sword kind yay)
and karate

all the things I'm good at
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:42 21/01/2014 by HotDogAndZap
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#15222 Posted: 04:15:12 21/01/2014
So Sleepy Hollow...
HOLY. ****.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#15223 Posted: 06:23:28 21/01/2014
Hey look! It's a random thought you should ignore!

I'm so useless. I can't do anything athletic, and there's so many things wrong with me. I'm invisible to most at my school, unless I'm writing. Then everyone is suddenly interested in me. Sometimes it's more fun to isolate myself than to have friends. It's easier. I can be alone. Although, I guess it's not great that I cry myself to sleep at night because of it. I've never been able to truly cope with people around me. I got so used to being invisible and isolated, it feels natural. Invisible friends feel more real. In fact, I think it took me forever to let go of one. I prefer invisible friends. I prefer isolation. Why. Why do I do this. I try so hard to not cry during school. I try so hard not to hurt myself. I try so hard to not fall into depression. Sometimes I wish I could stop trying. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to be happy. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the old times, where nobody noticed me. Ever.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:23:50 21/01/2014 by Cynderluv8801
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7838
#15224 Posted: 07:29:43 21/01/2014

I'm so useless. I can't do anything athletic, and there's so many things wrong with me. I'm invisible to most at my school, unless I'm writing. Then everyone is suddenly interested in me. Sometimes it's more fun to isolate myself than to have friends. It's easier. I can be alone. Although, I guess it's not great that I cry myself to sleep at night because of it. I've never been able to truly cope with people around me. I got so used to being invisible and isolated, it feels natural. Invisible friends feel more real. In fact, I think it took me forever to let go of one. I prefer invisible friends. I prefer isolation. Why. Why do I do this. I try so hard to not cry during school. I try so hard not to hurt myself. I try so hard to not fall into depression. Sometimes I wish I could stop trying. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to be happy. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the old times, where nobody noticed me. Ever.

You know.. I relate to you in some ways. About wanting to be alone and stuff. Please, try your hardest to not be depressed. It takes over you. Try and be happy with the things you have, and don't forget, you can always drop me a GB or PM message, even when I'm offline. smilie *hugs*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#15225 Posted: 08:30:55 21/01/2014

Hmmmmmmmm.

lol. These last few posts.

This made me laugh
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#15226 Posted: 11:48:39 21/01/2014
N-nooooooooooooo. Guess that explains why I'm sick... or it may just be a coincidence.
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6661
#15227 Posted: 12:05:47 21/01/2014
A case will also my own family does not like my physical appearance?
Will that for these reasons they see my indifference as a disadvantage, then say excuses that I'm not the exemplary son. I'm just a tool for them. I mean, my feelings, happiness, personal life, tastes and all those things are not important.

I just wanted to be the pride of my family, and now according to them, I'm a complete failure just because I not chose to be like them.

--------------------

Simply, I would like to escape my current life and start a new life. The sad thing is that still I can not do that.
#15228 Posted: 13:37:34 21/01/2014

Are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to?
---
#hu
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#15229 Posted: 14:59:17 21/01/2014
I'm worried sick about you right now. I don't feel any obligation to be either. I really shouldn't be thinking about you like this, as I've wanted to peacefully move on from you. But I can't stop worrying about you right now. All these little tidbits of information about how your current situation is so terrible are always finding their way to me, and it's eating away at my soul. I feel you deserved some misfortune and hardship, as you had it so easy for quite a while, to a point where it was changing you for the worse. You were becoming a ditzy, spoiled brat who expected happiness to be something you inherently deserved, and it felt like you expected to find happiness without working for it or thinking about what you do, and this mindset turned you into a very heartless person, abandoning people who might bring you the slightest complication, or just hating them because they criticised you a little bit. You would also judge people over the smallest things that really were none of your business at times.

.....I never felt you deserved THIS, though. I never wanted you to feel utterly and completely lost. I never wanted you to get to a point where you were wasting yourself and having hangovers in the morning (assuming I'm picking up on that one tumblr post correctly - I hope I'm wrong though, especially since you were the one who fully convinced me to abstain from alcohol, because you hated to see people getting drunk and irresponsible). And most of all, I never wanted you to feel a want to die. I know what it's like. I felt like that for the longest time, and I'm just now beginning to shake that feeling off, despite the hardships I face.

Metaphorically, the most I thought you needed was a slap on the wrist for inching towards a bad direction. You just needed to snap out of your bratty phase. I still think that deep down, you are a wonderful person. My favourite, even!
But what you are getting right now is almost metaphorical murder, and I hate that. You really don't deserve that.

I am so close to reaching out to you. I don't consider myself good at making people feel better, or helping them, even though you and many other people have claimed I'm a natural at it. I will remain humble, and will always deny that. But I do know for a fact that I share a special connection with you, and it's why I ever loved you to begin with. Before you started changing for the worse, we really understood each other perfectly, and that's the only reason I think you could ever make such claims about me.

I will always watch over you from now on, even if I have to do so from beyond the stars. And when I feel you are having things rough to a point where you simply cannot take it, or when the world risks losing you forever, I'm going to, in a nutshell, ask you, "What's the matter?".
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#15230 Posted: 15:37:24 21/01/2014
It's not even worth it. I know what you guys are like in there, best to just avoid it and move on.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#15231 Posted: 16:24:57 21/01/2014
Well that went horribly. smilie
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#15232 Posted: 19:28:40 21/01/2014
Stupid Social Studies Project....
---
you never saw me
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#15233 Posted: 20:21:01 21/01/2014
Hmm....

**** this hurts. Every time someone mentions him leaving, I feel even more dead inside. I thought I was over him, but obviously not. I honestly can't describe how I feel. Next Thursday eh? So, I have a week and a day to say everything I want to him. I can't have him leave without telling him how I feel. I would feel guilty and terrible. But, I don't even know if I can get myself to tell him. I would feel good about myself for a little bit, tell myself I could tell him. But all too soon I start to criticize myself. I'm annoying. I'm ugly. I'm boring. I'm stupid. Too many ****ing things make me feel bad about myself. It affects my social life and self-confidence. I just...don't think that he would ever fell the same about me. I'm afraid of rejection...I mean, I wouldn't ask him to go out with me or anything, just telling him how I feel and leaving that in the air. I don't want things to be awkward around us though. Then again, he's moving...but...gah.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#15234 Posted: 22:41:51 21/01/2014
If I could undo anything in the past 8 years of my life, I now know what that would be.
#15235 Posted: 23:34:19 21/01/2014
Quote: DragonCamo
Hmm....

**** this hurts. Every time someone mentions him leaving, I feel even more dead inside. I thought I was over him, but obviously not. I honestly can't describe how I feel. Next Thursday eh? So, I have a week and a day to say everything I want to him. I can't have him leave without telling him how I feel. I would feel guilty and terrible. But, I don't even know if I can get myself to tell him. I would feel good about myself for a little bit, tell myself I could tell him. But all too soon I start to criticize myself. I'm annoying. I'm ugly. I'm boring. I'm stupid. Too many ****ing things make me feel bad about myself. It affects my social life and self-confidence. I just...don't think that he would ever fell the same about me. I'm afraid of rejection...I mean, I wouldn't ask him to go out with me or anything, just telling him how I feel and leaving that in the air. I don't want things to be awkward around us though. Then again, he's moving...but...gah.

Don't worry, just go for it. If he likes/loves you back he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't. You can't let a guy let you think less of yourself. You'll find your perfect guy. smilie
---
#hu
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#15236 Posted: 23:44:51 21/01/2014
Just another IRL rant everyone should ignore...

Whoo. Had another horrendous day. "Are you okay?" Anything but okay. I don't want people to know though, they'll just try to make me feel better and comfort me. I'd rather hide it. Even though that makes things worse. Being forced to have fun and partake in spirit week. Oh joy. I don't like to have fun, and I hate games that require athletic ability. Why can't we have academic games? But now I'm forced to build a wall, only to have it come crashing down. Seems a bit harsh if you ask me. Why can't I just sit alone and isolate myself, instead of having to do all of these things. I'll be useless to the 7th grade. Absolutely useless. I tried multiple times to hurt myself with my nails. I left a lot of marks that still remain. 7 or 8 total. Not including the pinch marks, of course.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:09 21/01/2014 by Cynderluv8801
#15237 Posted: 23:48:56 21/01/2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq8zXEtoBIU

why do I have the feeling that ill hear this song when I die

uhhh
#15238 Posted: 00:23:12 22/01/2014

Whoo. Had another horrendous day. "Are you okay?" Anything but okay. I don't want people to know though, they'll just try to make me feel better and comfort me. I'd rather hide it. Even though that makes things worse. Being forced to have fun and partake in spirit week. Oh joy. I don't like to have fun, and I hate games that require athletic ability. Why can't we have academic games? But now I'm forced to build a wall, only to have it come crashing down. Seems a bit harsh if you ask me. Why can't I just sit alone and isolate myself, instead of having to do all of these things. I'll be useless to the 7th grade. Absolutely useless. I tried multiple times to hurt myself with my nails. I left a lot of marks that still remain. 7 or 8 total. Not including the pinch marks, of course.

(Ignores part about ignoring)
Hey now. I know exactly how you feel. I always feel isolated in P.E because I'm not athletic. But you know what? You always gotta be happy. And hurting yourself is no good. Why would you want to hurt that wonderful you that you have there? You just gotta march through it with a smile on your face and everything will be A-OK. An amazing quote from Hey Arnold:
"Why do you always gotta look on the bright side?"
"Because somebody has to."
---
nyeheheheheh

#15239 Posted: 00:31:48 22/01/2014

Hey, don't make yourself feel bad, you have to just believe everything will be ok, if you do, you'll forget all about it. How do you think I get through life? I'm just in the same boat as you. You need to know that you have friends out there who think that you aren't completely useless. UseFULL to be exact. Now, when someone's got you down, just think to yourself "It's good to be me, because I'm uniques, and I belong in this world."
---
#hu
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#15240 Posted: 01:50:11 22/01/2014
Thank you so much for picking me up when I couldn't get up. You were there when I needed you the most. *hugs*

If only I could get that nightmare to stop taunting with me..he really does scare me. omg why does he scare me, he's not even real..

A message to...you know who you are...

If you threaten me one more ****ing time I will block your stupid ass. Seriously, you want to do that to me? What the **** did I do to deserve those threats? I don't give a rats ass you say it's not you really saying it. No guy will EVER hit me again. You got that?..leave me the **** alone..
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#15241 Posted: 02:28:49 22/01/2014
dear WA state educational program,

no. I'm not going to college in this state. I have no interest in math or science. Today I feel like i'm being forced to go to a college that will help me get a job at Microsoft or Boeing. Hell, I don't even want to be a doctor and yet you're still shoving math down my throat. I also don't have to stay in state. Hell, I don't even want to stay in this state, even if i love it.

No way in hell am I ever letting my child go to school here.
Not after today.

Signed,

Unsatisfied and in Hell.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#15242 Posted: 02:28:56 22/01/2014
I believe some people need to learn how to be patient. I mean these guys take a long time to do what they love in the most impressive ways as possible. If you flood them with a lot of stuff, they're gonna feel overwhelmed. Just saying.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#15243 Posted: 02:48:44 22/01/2014
Oh no... No. This can't be happening. Not now.

My glasses are breaking. Like, really breaking. I'll have to get a replacement. I don't have the time! If they completely break before my new ones arrive, I'll be blind. I can't see ANYTHING without my glasses. At all. Nothing. How will I go to school? Heck, how will I get around the house? This is a huge problem... I need new lenses as well as a new frame. That could take from days to weeks to arrive! I don't want to be blind for a day, so I definitely don't want to wait a week. UGH.

~~~~

Mixing brownies with my ice cream was the best decision I've made in my life

10/10
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:26 22/01/2014 by HotDogAndZap
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#15244 Posted: 03:01:50 22/01/2014
Nice going smartass. There are some people you should respond to because you can reason with them, but not these guys. These guys are trying to be funny because they got nothing else to do in their life and you just gave them a reason to keep bothering you. Just ignore them. If it makes you feel any better, they'll probably kill themselves because of how worthless and empty they feel.

/End Anger.
#15245 Posted: 03:51:02 22/01/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap

My glasses are breaking. Like, really breaking. I'll have to get a replacement. I don't have the time! If they completely break before my new ones arrive, I'll be blind. I can't see ANYTHING without my glasses. At all. Nothing. How will I go to school? Heck, how will I get around the house? This is a huge problem... I need new lenses as well as a new frame. That could take from days to weeks to arrive! I don't want to be blind for a day, so I definitely don't want to wait a week. UGH.

~~~~

10/10

Contacts
#15246 Posted: 03:56:57 22/01/2014
Quote: somePerson

~~~~

10/10

Contacts

I refuse to put plastic in my eyes. Just... Ew. No. Never.
#15247 Posted: 03:57:57 22/01/2014
Quote: Crookshanks
Quote: somePerson

~~~~

10/10

Contacts

You're starting to remind me of someone IRL..

Oh, god. Why.

That's the second time someone told that I reminded them of someone in real life.
First | Previous | Page 305 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me