Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 303 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15101 Posted: 15:50:36 18/01/2014
I told DC that
know I feel special
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#15102 Posted: 16:47:18 18/01/2014
My iPad charger broke. ._.
#15103 Posted: 17:02:09 18/01/2014
I feel good today.
---
nyeheheheheh

I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#15104 Posted: 17:45:21 18/01/2014
I feel normal today.
---
you never saw me
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3571
#15105 Posted: 17:54:26 18/01/2014
You guys know that I love all you right? You guys are my suns, my moons, and sometimes even stormy clouds -.- But I still love yall u know it <3
---
My life is complete.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#15106 Posted: 20:01:43 18/01/2014
...can we go home now?
I need to internet. Phone internet isn't good enough. D:
#15107 Posted: 20:02:36 18/01/2014
Go home
---
My life is complete.
#15108 Posted: 20:04:10 18/01/2014
Quote: MagicFizz
You guys know that I love all you right? You guys are my suns, my moons, and sometimes even stormy clouds -.- But I still love yall u know it <3

no homo m8

(Jk)
---
nyeheheheheh

Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#15109 Posted: 20:26:18 18/01/2014
Well today is random so far. I tripped on myself and landed in the bathtub while in the bathroom. The new Touhou 3D battle was uploaded today. Last night I didn't even know much about what I was doing I just know I went grab my water bottle and back.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#15110 Posted: 20:32:02 18/01/2014
Ugh, my hair always curls and ends up in my face. I'd straighten my hair if I cared enough, but my family won't let me because "my natural curls are pretty".

come on

it's my hair I do what I want
#15111 Posted: 20:48:12 18/01/2014
Where da fudge did you come from?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#15112 Posted: 20:49:34 18/01/2014
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
brain plz
sthap
stahp thinking about ash
DAMIT BRAIN
---
nyeheheheheh

#15113 Posted: 21:04:02 18/01/2014
Copied and pasted from chatzy

I swear, there is something wrong with me...I have this weird feti--urge to ship, I'm crushing on people who barely exist to me, I am still scared of the dark, It's impossible for me to sleep alone, I can never talk irl, everybody hates me for who i am AND IT WILL KEEP ON BEING LIKE THAT. I NEVER CHOSE TO BECOME LIKE THIS, SO WHY, Whu, huh.... I cried while writing this ;______;
---
My life is complete.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#15114 Posted: 21:19:39 18/01/2014

I swear, there is something wrong with me...I have this weird feti--urge to ship, I'm crushing on people who barely exist to me, I am still scared of the dark, It's impossible for me to sleep alone, I can never talk irl, everybody hates me for who i am AND IT WILL KEEP ON BEING LIKE THAT. I NEVER CHOSE TO BECOME LIKE THIS, SO WHY, Whu, huh.... I cried while writing this ;______;

Who wrote this? I want to comfort them right now.
---
#hu
#15115 Posted: 21:22:40 18/01/2014
Ash doesnt like you. Process that, Brain.OK? Are we clear on this? OK, now I feel cold inside.But, better. You know what, forget her!I'm better without a girl draggin me down!I gotta stop focusing on trying to get her to fall in love with me, And focus my efforts o something better to do.
From this point forth, I shall make it my mission to get over ash. No procrastionation.
---
nyeheheheheh

#15116 Posted: 21:25:09 18/01/2014
Quote: Rickorio

I did. ._."
---
My life is complete.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#15117 Posted: 21:28:28 18/01/2014
THAT'S IT

I'M FINISHING OMEN
#15118 Posted: 21:29:07 18/01/2014
sobs uncontrollably
#15119 Posted: 21:50:57 18/01/2014

I did. ._."

Are you okay? If you need anyone to talk to, I can talk to you in a PM.
---
#hu
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#15120 Posted: 22:14:20 18/01/2014
You were a great person. You made me laugh in the morning. You always had that innocent look on your face... omg those cookie and cake crumbs all over your floor. All I would do is look at you and you'd give me that little grin and say I'm sorry, do you want a cookie Carol? You would smile when I would call you Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster it was a very sad day today. I couldn't believe it when I was told you passed away during the night. Rest in peace my friend, I'm really going to miss you.
#15121 Posted: 22:15:55 18/01/2014
Quote: thumper
You were a great person. You made me laugh in the morning. You always had that innocent look on your face... omg those cookie and cake crumbs all over your floor. All I would do is look at you and you'd give me that little grin and say I'm sorry, do you want a cookie Carol? You would smile when I would call you Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster it was a very sad day today. I couldn't believe it when I was told you passed away during the night. Rest in peace my friend, I'm really going to miss you.

Im so sorry thumper ;~;

Deepest condolences to the family. ;~;

That is so sad. R.I.P
---
My life is complete.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#15122 Posted: 23:21:16 18/01/2014
**** YES
I GOT SONIC LOST WORLD
#15123 Posted: 01:37:08 19/01/2014
Out with the old, in with the new.

You're just growing up.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#15124 Posted: 02:04:38 19/01/2014
Nice job on being an asshole to someone who wants to comfort you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, you don't just make plans with someone without consulting your family first, acting like you're completely certain it will be okay. Especially with a ****ing loser like me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's wrong with the online image editor? Oh lord I hope it's just a temporary issue, it's the best site I've ever tried for avatar purposes...
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:04:58 19/01/2014 by LevanJess
#15125 Posted: 02:18:39 19/01/2014
@LevanJess - you want me to help you with your avatar needs?
---
icon from Empoh
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#15126 Posted: 02:27:21 19/01/2014
You're so mean...*sits down and cries*

It's the second time you did this to me... I do not like this one bit..*sobs*

WHY ME? *cries harder*

You must think you're really funny mister..

I'm going to cry myself to sleep, happy now mister smart ass, hmm?

You and your number games suck... I repeat SUCK! smilie

Good night mister I think I'm soooo funny. smilie
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#15127 Posted: 02:30:11 19/01/2014
Quote:
What's wrong with the online image editor? Oh lord I hope it's just a temporary issue, it's the best site I've ever tried for avatar purposes...

You too?
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#15128 Posted: 02:36:31 19/01/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100

That's alright. I think it's just a temporary issue, but if it's not I can find another site. Thank you for the offer though, Trix smilie Much appreciated!

Quote: IsisStormDragon
You too?

Yep smilie All of the "is this site down right now" sites are showing that it's up, but for me it's just showing a bunch of blue boxes with site information. I hope it'll work soon.
---
but i love it all smooth
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7838
#15129 Posted: 02:41:41 19/01/2014

Omg, I'm so sorry :'( *extra big hug*

------------------------

Mum is totally, 100% NOT a homophobe. She even has friends who are gay. Sure the best person in my family atm smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#15130 Posted: 02:41:47 19/01/2014
I feel great! I finally think I'm over Ash!
---
nyeheheheheh

#15131 Posted: 03:06:17 19/01/2014
Quote: LevanJess

That's alright. I think it's just a temporary issue, but if it's not I can find another site. Thank you for the offer though, Trix :) Much appreciated!

Alrighty then. You're welcome.
---
icon from Empoh
#15132 Posted: 03:09:06 19/01/2014
Quote: LevanJess

That's alright. I think it's just a temporary issue, but if it's not I can find another site. Thank you for the offer though, Trix smilie Much appreciated!

Quote: IsisStormDragon
You too?

Yep smilie All of the "is this site down right now" sites are showing that it's up, but for me it's just showing a bunch of blue boxes with site information. I hope it'll work soon.

Same things happening to me. D:
#15133 Posted: 03:18:10 19/01/2014
You're so mean...*sits down and cries*

It's the second time you did this to me... I do not like this one bit..*sobs*

WHY ME? *cries harder*

You must think you're really funny mister..

I'm going to cry myself to sleep, happy now mister smart ass, hmm?

You and your number games suck... I repeat SUCK! smilie

Good night mister I think I'm soooo funny. smilie

Are you okay! Do you need someone to talk to? (Just trying to help fellow users out).
---
#hu
#15134 Posted: 05:44:57 19/01/2014
A big chunk of I'm-depressed-and-angry-so-leave-me-the-hell-alone-IRL-people.

When we go to England for the summer, I'm not coming back here. There are so many reasons..

-You realise I could develop asthma again? My chest kills every time there's pollution and now every time I eat. And you're saying "ohh don't worry about it! You'll be fine!" Haha no. It feels like I'm haunts ****ing heart attack and it's scary! I'm NOT going to be fine you stupid woman. Open your eyes for once.

-The school. Oh, how I hate this school. The only "friends" I have are boys who make sex jokes al the time and pretend to be jacking off non-stop! It's disturbing. To anyone reading this, I confess: I hate it when boys do that. It makes me feel sick. Call me a baby, I don't care, but this is one of the reasons I like women more. Anyway, back to the point, we also get so much homework that I'm ready to pass out! And YOU-AGAIN-forcing me to do it all in one night! Then all this stupid extra-curriculum ****. Nope, not doing it. Everyone in that place is a stuck-up, sports-crazy retard and I hate them all. There are rumours going round that I give free blowjobs. Okay, lemme stop you there. I will NEVER so much as TOUCH a man's thingy, let alone put my mouth around it. Second, I'm fourteen! I have a life that isn't devoted to sex! What are you, animals? Yes. Plus, I'm gay.

-Your rules. When kids get up, they want to watch TV, and they should be allowed to! Especially on a Sunday!Not go on a ****ing hike. Seriously. It's Sunday, the most depressing day of the week. Since it's Monday tomorrow, we should be relaxing. Easy for you, cause you haven't got school or work. And this thing about being social with the family has to stop NOW. I don't want to play board games with everyone else! I want to hide in my room, on my phone, with my earphones in and music loud. Just leave me alone. I don't give a flying pig if you think it's "unhealthy." HA! Says the person refusing to take me to hospital about my chest!

-The kids and teens. So ****ing skinny. Guess what? I'm an anorexic compulsive exerciser. I haven't eaten a full meal without going to the gym and burning off twice as much as I ate. I often skip meals. I used to purge it but i just got so depressed that I stopped eating and well, here we are now. I feel like a huge whale next to these people at school. Thigh gaps, flat stomachs, you name it. We have swimming in PE soon. I'm terrified. If I don't loose enough weight then they're gonna be talking about me. Like they already do. "That new girl, is she putting on the British accent for attention?" No, retard, I've lived in England for ten years so I am gonna have a ****ing accent. However, your accents are so annoying that I want to tear my hair out when you lot speak!

-The people I live with. My aunt is tHe main reason that I want to just run away from everything. "No sugar!" "Time for a hike!" "Homework, now! "No you may not watch TV!" "You're not allowed out past half seven!" "You must join in every single extra-curriculum activity there is and run around all day until your legs fall off!" "I don't understand why you call him your dad." "It isn't healthy to keep thinking about your mum, so no you can't call her tonight." I CALL HIM MY DAD BECAUSE HE RASED ME SINCE I WAS TWO AND MY OTHER ONE DOESNT SEEM TO BE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB OF THAT! I WILL ****ING THINK OF MY MOTHER ALL THE TIME, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN I CANT BLOODY RING HER. LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD.
My youngest cousin. "Come play with me!" "You're so boring." "It's too early for TV!" "Get off your phone and be social!" "You eat too much." YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
At least my sister and oldest cousin are never around to annoy me.

-Grandma. No I do not want to Skype call you every day. Why? Because I'm at the gym. After that? I get homesick. And it's your fault I'm here, so I'm not on excellent terms with you at this moment in time. You can't just pretend everything's okay. And you DEFINITELY cannot get rid of my cat! What the hell were you thinking?!

But I'm grateful that my mum isn't against the LGBT community. She has friends who are gay, and she's totally accepting of them. Maybe I'll come out when I move back to England. Maybe.
---
oh my god
#15135 Posted: 05:58:07 19/01/2014
Quote: Jaggedstar

When we go to England for the summer, I'm not coming back here. There are so many reasons..

-You realise I could develop asthma again? My chest kills every time there's pollution and now every time I eat. And you're saying "ohh don't worry about it! You'll be fine!" Haha no. It feels like I'm haunts ****ing heart attack and it's scary! I'm NOT going to be fine you stupid woman. Open your eyes for once.

-The school. Oh, how I hate this school. The only "friends" I have are boys who make sex jokes al the time and pretend to be jacking off non-stop! It's disturbing. To anyone reading this, I confess: I hate it when boys do that. It makes me feel sick. Call me a baby, I don't care, but this is one of the reasons I like women more. Anyway, back to the point, we also get so much homework that I'm ready to pass out! And YOU-AGAIN-forcing me to do it all in one night! Then all this stupid extra-curriculum ****. Nope, not doing it. Everyone in that place is a stuck-up, sports-crazy retard and I hate them all. There are rumours going round that I give free blowjobs. Okay, lemme stop you there. I will NEVER so much as TOUCH a man's thingy, let alone put my mouth around it. Second, I'm fourteen! I have a life that isn't devoted to sex! What are you, animals? Yes. Plus, I'm gay.

-Your rules. When kids get up, they want to watch TV, and they should be allowed to! Especially on a Sunday!Not go on a ****ing hike. Seriously. It's Sunday, the most depressing day of the week. Since it's Monday tomorrow, we should be relaxing. Easy for you, cause you haven't got school or work. And this thing about being social with the family has to stop NOW. I don't want to play board games with everyone else! I want to hide in my room, on my phone, with my earphones in and music loud. Just leave me alone. I don't give a flying pig if you think it's "unhealthy." HA! Says the person refusing to take me to hospital about my chest!

-The kids and teens. So ****ing skinny. Guess what? I'm an anorexic compulsive exerciser. I haven't eaten a full meal without going to the gym and burning off twice as much as I ate. I often skip meals. I used to purge it but i just got so depressed that I stopped eating and well, here we are now. I feel like a huge whale next to these people at school. Thigh gaps, flat stomachs, you name it. We have swimming in PE soon. I'm terrified. If I don't loose enough weight then they're gonna be talking about me. Like they already do. "That new girl, is she putting on the British accent for attention?" No, retard, I've lived in England for ten years so I am gonna have a ****ing accent. However, your accents are so annoying that I want to tear my hair out when you lot speak!

-The people I live with. My aunt is tHe main reason that I want to just run away from everything. "No sugar!" "Time for a hike!" "Homework, now! "No you may not watch TV!" "You're not allowed out past half seven!" "You must join in every single extra-curriculum activity there is and run around all day until your legs fall off!" "I don't understand why you call him your dad." "It isn't healthy to keep thinking about your mum, so no you can't call her tonight." I CALL HIM MY DAD BECAUSE HE RASED ME SINCE I WAS TWO AND MY OTHER ONE DOESNT SEEM TO BE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB OF THAT! I WILL ****ING THINK OF MY MOTHER ALL THE TIME, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN I CANT BLOODY RING HER. LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD.
My youngest cousin. "Come play with me!" "You're so boring." "It's too early for TV!" "Get off your phone and be social!" "You eat too much." YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

-Grandma. No I do not want to Skype call you every day. Why? Because I'm at the gym. After that? I get homesick. And it's your fault I'm here, so I'm not on excellent terms with you at this moment in time. You can't just pretend everything's okay. And you DEFINITELY cannot get rid of my cat! What the hell were you thinking?!

But I'm grateful that my mum isn't against the LGBT community. She has friends who are gay, and she's totally accepting of them. Maybe I'll come out when I move back to England. Maybe.

I want to comfort you so bad right now.
---
#hu
#15136 Posted: 06:17:39 19/01/2014
Wow, I apologize for my behaviour all day.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#15137 Posted: 10:14:57 19/01/2014
Ok, I'm gonna have to split this into two parts.

I swear, there is something wrong with me...I have this weird feti--urge to ship, I'm crushing on people who barely exist to me

Welcome to ****ing puberty.

I am still scared of the dark, It's impossible for me to sleep alone, I can never talk irl, everybody hates me for who i am AND IT WILL KEEP ON BEING LIKE THAT. I NEVER CHOSE TO BECOME LIKE THIS, SO WHY, Whu, huh.... I cried while writing this ;______;

I was like this once, so I'll walk you through it.

Okay, for starters, you're gonna have to try sleeping alone. If you do it for an hour before giving up,
Then you're off to a great start, if you stay the whole night, then that would be quite a feat.

Try standing in the pitch black for a minute, if you can do it, then try two minutes, then three minutes, then four minutes, and by the time you reach five minutes and nothing has happened to you, you'll be well on your way to overcoming the fear.

Don't be shy, just talk to anyone, and try to show the brighter, funnier side of your personality.
If you follow these steps I'm sure this won't go on forever. Only a little longer. No need to cry.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#15138 Posted: 13:32:38 19/01/2014

I want to comfort you so bad right now.

Thanks. You're so sweet. But I don't think anyone can help me.
---
oh my god
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#15139 Posted: 14:13:21 19/01/2014
Yeah JS, I just wish we can reach out to you and do something... I feel so bad, I just wanna hug you right now. I personally would do anything to help you cope.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#15140 Posted: 14:28:39 19/01/2014
Maybe we should all donate a dollar so Jagged can secretly move back to England.
That would be amazing, I'd be so happy for her.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15141 Posted: 14:31:56 19/01/2014
Why do so many of you guys have the same avatar? ;-;
#15142 Posted: 14:32:33 19/01/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: CommanderGame
Maybe we should all donate a dollar so Jagged can secretly move back to England.

If every user who has ever been on this site donated at least a dollar, then added it to whatever money Jagged has now........

....that would be more money than I make in a week!

You make about 20 000$ a week?
HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING DEM ADS BARO?
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15143 Posted: 14:40:25 19/01/2014
Quote: Ninpire
Why do so many of you guys have the same avatar? ;-;

Moderator's orders, ma'am.

I don't get it D: and I'm a guy ._.
#15144 Posted: 14:47:19 19/01/2014
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
Yeah JS, I just wish we can reach out to you and do something... I feel so bad, I just wanna hug you right now. I personally would do anything to help you cope.

Quote: CommanderGame

If every user who has ever been on this site donated at least a dollar, then added it to whatever money Jagged has now........

....that would be more money than I make in a week!

*hugs everyone* qwerty asdfghjkl
---
oh my god
#15145 Posted: 15:45:58 19/01/2014

Oh my god...I so wish there was something I could do to help....(Internet hugs j-star)
---
nyeheheheheh

First | Previous | Page 303 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me