Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The 100th Annual Hunger Games! The 4th Quarter Quell!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
The 100th Annual Hunger Games! The 4th Quarter Quell! [CLOSED]
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#101 Posted: 01:42:14 19/01/2014
Phosphora ignored the cannons, and another sound she presumed was a cannon. Still aware of at least a few people persuing her, she slowed slightly, planning to at least attack to escape further hostility.
"Hh... ugh..."
---
self professed austGAYlian
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#102 Posted: 03:22:35 19/01/2014
OOC: You may.

Izzy got her throat slit. She lay dead on the ground, blood bleeding from her neck! "No!" Cody yelled, and threw a dagger at Vixa.

OOC: assassinelf, pick if she dies or not.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:41:13 19/01/2014 by Troll Slug
#103 Posted: 04:21:15 19/01/2014
Phosphora looked back, her unusually bright yellow eyes widened in shock as she saw the feud behind her. Deciding against an attack, she kept going, finally given a reprieve.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#104 Posted: 04:33:36 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
A cannon wen off in the arena. Phoenix stabbed his sword into the dirt. He was about to say something, but was cut off by the blaring of the anthem.

District 1 Male
District 3 Female
District 9 Male
District 12 Male and Female

"That makes 8 left" Terra muttered to herself.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#105 Posted: 04:35:04 19/01/2014
OOC: I'm here, just letting everyone know.
#106 Posted: 05:04:47 19/01/2014
Phosphora slowly pulled herself up a tree, seeing the anthem through the branches of the oak.
"Hm." she settled on a thick branch, about seven metres up, not having the strength to go much further. Her left arm was caked with blood, along with about half the bread. Wearily, she removed the knife and the arrow from the ravaged-looking loaf, putting the three aside. Investigating her stomach, she guessed that there was no major damage. Phosphora didn't want to check exactly how bad her arm was yet.
"So much for that." she muttered, pulling off her backpack. "Hope there's some bandages in here..."
---
#107 Posted: 05:08:10 19/01/2014
After throwing the dagger, unsure if she died or not, Cody snuck away and saw a girl. He loaded his bow and fired.

OOC: It was Ash's character, Sapphire.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:09:06 19/01/2014 by Troll Slug
#108 Posted: 05:48:25 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: please stop trying to kill characters
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#109 Posted: 05:52:02 19/01/2014
OOC: Ok.
#110 Posted: 19:06:31 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
The morning 'sun' rose and shined on the tributes. Phoenix woke up groggily. He rubbed his eyes and looked over to Terra. She was sweating even with the air being cold. In her sleep, she shivered violently.

"Attention tributes, we have an announcement" the voice boomed through the speakers. It seemed staticy for some reason.
"We know each of you need something desperately, so we have decided to be...generous hosts and provide these things. There will be a feast somewhere in the arena, find it and you can possibly get your item...that is if you survive long enough" said the voice, void of emotion. It went off with a click.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#111 Posted: 20:39:05 19/01/2014
"We don't need anything though...." Daiki said, a little confused.
"I know. I'm partially curious as to what they think we need. Really, they're just trying to draw us together and create another blood bath." Neru replied.
"Then should we stay here?" Daiki asked.
"It'd likely be the wise thing to do. I want to scout it out though; see how the other tributes are doing. A couple might be weak and easy to pick off before they can get whatever they need."
"Shoudl I come too? I can hide pretty good."
Neru sighed. "I guess if you want to."
The two left their cave and set out to find the feast, sticking to the trees, and keeping an eye out for other tributes.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#112 Posted: 22:06:47 19/01/2014
Ooc: What did I miss? My WiFi was being stupid XP
#113 Posted: 23:23:27 19/01/2014
OOC: I attacked you

Cody snuck and looked for the feast. He spotted "D3" on a bag. He saw no other tributes. "Well, that was easy." He said, and ran for his bag. He took it, and ran to his camp.

Cody looked inside the bag. There was a silver sword inside and oranges on it. He carefully took the oranges off the sword and inspected them. They seemed legit. "Oh yes." He said to himself.
#114 Posted: 23:34:00 19/01/2014
Neru and Daiki found the feast, a table lined with duffle bags, each marker with a number for one of the districts left. They perched themselves high into a nerby tree, and watched the feast from below. Cody ran by and grabbed the bag for 3 before running off. Neru knew they shouldn't go after him yet.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#115 Posted: 00:54:22 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: BLEH! NO TROLL SLUG! STAY AT THE FEAST! MAKE IT longer! That was boring .____.
sigh....

Phoenix and Terra were making there way through the forest, but had gotten lost. They were wrong about not having explored the forest, not knowing where to go. To top it off, Terra was having a fit of coughs, visibly shaking and sweating badly. Phoenix couldn't find anything to make her better so he thought the feast would have medicine. He frantically tried to scale a tree to look around, but fell straight to the ground. Getting up quickly, he brushed himself off and continued on, Terra close behind him.
Finally, Phoenix saw something in the distance. He began to run towards it but when he looked over his shoulder, he saw Terra slumped against a tree. He ran back towards her and leaned down, shouting that she'll be ok, that she'll make it. A constant flow of tears began in Phoenix's eyes.
"Your going to make it. Stay with me Terra. It's just a little farther." he said, tears clouding his vision and his voice cracking. He grabbed her shoulders and shook, trying everything he can to get her to stay. Her eyes were closed as her breathe became shallow. Phoenix picked her up like a rag doll and swung her onto his shoulder and began a run towards the feast.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#116 Posted: 01:02:56 20/01/2014
OOC: Oops?

Cody tested the 3 oranges. He studied them. 2 looked legit. The other looked artificial. Cody sighed and chucked it away.
#117 Posted: 01:07:19 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sorry, maybe you can run and hide in the bushes or trees and watch? Idk, I just ned everyone in the vicinity of the feast
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#118 Posted: 01:23:28 20/01/2014
Neru looked down from the branch she was sitting on, high up in the tree ad saw Phoenix and Terra getting close to the feast.
"Perfect. The girl from 2 is already weak. It'd practically be a mercy killing. Though the guy..." Neru muttered to herself. "He looks perfectly fit. Going after her would be suicide as he would easily get us."
---
#119 Posted: 01:28:16 20/01/2014
Cody snuck and hid in the bushes as the fight raged on.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#120 Posted: 01:52:16 20/01/2014
Vixa spotted the two careers, which had neared her cave. She scaled a tree, and yelled down to them. "It's to the north!". She also pointed. She had thought about lying butdecided to climb a tree. She then leaped to another tree, and took off.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#121 Posted: 01:56:12 20/01/2014
Phosphora groaned, yellow eyes opening slowly. She had been right in finding bandages in her pack, but that was it. Nothing to clean the wound, which was worse than she'd previously assumed, and a painful, feverish night of no sleep. Maybe the Feast would provide something for her arm, but District 1 didn't trust that she'd make it out alive, having lost half of the whole that were her broadswords, and hardly being able to move her left arm without it hurting like hell. But still, sweet relief one way or another.
"Fine," she yawned to herself, quite aware of how hoarse her voice was. "Let's- let's finish this."
---
#122 Posted: 02:04:13 20/01/2014
Cody saw Phosphora, badly injured. "Easy kill." He thought, and snuck up to Phosphora.
#123 Posted: 02:07:24 20/01/2014
Neru and Daiki sat up straigter as they saw Phosphora and Vixa getting close to the feast.
"Looks like almsot everyone is here. Phosphora would be a good target." Neru whispered to Daiki.
He points to Code sneaking up to Phosphora.
"Hmm, this could prove good. Either way, 1 more will go without us having to get our hands dirty." Neru replied quietly.
---
#124 Posted: 02:12:52 20/01/2014
OOC: Phosphora isn't near the feast yet, she's still sitting in the tree.
---
#125 Posted: 02:13:56 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Phoenix flung the objects in the bag out, until finally finding a bottom. Quickly looking over it, he saw it was a medicine and quickly ran over to Terra. He unscrewed the lid and was about to put the contents in her mouth when suddenly, the sound of a cannon. His eyes widened and he quickly forced the liquid down Terra's throat. He began to freak out, having checked her pulse and tried to hear her breathe, but nothing. he shook her again and again, screaming her name as tears clouded his vision again. Inside he felt dead. He heard the sounds of a hovercraft, and knew he had to leave. He looked around knowing he was out in the open. He stood and stumbled into the bushes before finally turning around, putting three fingers to his lips and holding them out to her. He then sat in the shadows of the trees and bushes, fighting the feelings inside.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#126 Posted: 02:14:16 20/01/2014
Cody swung the sword at Phosphora. It-

-Completely missed as Phosphora runs away and survives...again.
-Hits and kills Phosphora.

OOC: Reshiram decides the fate.
#127 Posted: 02:20:46 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: OMG PLEASE STOP TROLL SLUG
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#128 Posted: 02:21:44 20/01/2014
OOC: Ok.
#129 Posted: 02:39:28 20/01/2014
Phosphora slowly made her way back down the tree, chewing a clean chunk of bread she tore from the loaf, mainly focusing on not falling due to her inability to use one of her arms. Jumping the last metre or so, she waited, stunned, a moment to regain her strength from the leap, before drawing her sword and tucking her new knife into her belt.
---
#130 Posted: 02:42:43 20/01/2014
OOC: Reshiram, I think DC wants you at the feast.

Cody still stayed at the bush.
#131 Posted: 02:43:33 20/01/2014
Sapphire started to eat some of her saved bread.
#132 Posted: 02:44:02 20/01/2014
Cody ate an orange.
#133 Posted: 02:46:45 20/01/2014
OOC: I know, I know, I'm coming.

Phosphora trudged further into the forest, feeling quite weary. She felt that if she had to run, she couldn't keep going for very long. Wary of any tributes that may or may not be nearby, Phosphora constantly reminded herself to keep her guard up.

OOC: And with that, I need to go.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:23 20/01/2014 by ReshiramForever
#134 Posted: 02:50:41 20/01/2014
Cody used his brain. Only 6 opponents left!

He had to outlast Phosphora, Sapphire, Daiki, Vixa, the person who killed Izzy, Phoenix and Neru. The question was, would he do it?
#135 Posted: 14:34:59 20/01/2014
Phosphora tucked her sword against her side as she reached for her water bottle, taking a lengthy sip from it. Swishing the water around, she felt that there was about a quarter or so left, probably less.
"Gr-great." she muttered, arming herself once again.
---
#136 Posted: 21:53:50 20/01/2014
Vixa rushed towards her bag. She had no idea what was inside, but it must be useful
. Otherwise, it never would have been sent. She grabbed it and ran, nd once she was sure she was away from enemies, she opened it revealing......

Ooc: DC, what is it?
---
#137 Posted: 22:02:40 20/01/2014
OOC: RF, can I kill Phosphora?
#138 Posted: 22:04:05 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: idk, what do you want it to be? Its basically from your sponsers *shrug* I'm just waiting on phosphora.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#139 Posted: 22:38:03 20/01/2014
OOC: Waiting for what?
#140 Posted: 00:04:24 21/01/2014
OOC: i generally sleep during the average american's day

Phosphora reached the site of the feast, lurking among the trees.
---
#141 Posted: 00:10:05 21/01/2014
OOC: So can I please kill Phosphora?
#142 Posted: 00:11:21 21/01/2014
OOC: no
---
#143 Posted: 00:46:43 21/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: it's ok. yay everyones here...hehehe

Phoenix sat curled up in the bushes. He was waiting for a sound to come to his ears, but he heard nothing. Blinking the tears away, he got up and peered through the bushes to see Terra's body was still siting there. He was confused for a second, wondering where the hovercraft was. The sky suddenly became staticy again, but this time, it went one and off into this state. Phoenix stood, staring into the sky. the sounds of explosions rocket through the arena, making the ground shake. Phoenix began to panic, thinking it was an earthquake like the one in Annie Cresta's games. As the fell of balance and onto the ground, he saw a mockingjay symbol blink across the arena before the whole arena 'sky' went black. A few seconds of dead silence followed, before another violet explosion was heard. Suddenly, a huge piece of the 'sky' came crashing down into the arena, landing in the lake, forcing the water to burst up and around. More pieces began to fall, real sunlight leaking in through the holes. A hovercraft made its appearance above the holes. From the belly, a metal claw began its descent down to the ground. Gunfire echoed throughout the arena and sky. The claw came and slammed down onto the feast table, nearly hitting Terra. Phoenix was overcome by curiosity, walking a little closer. He then noticed that there was a guy on the claw, who quickly jumped off. Phoenix could only describe him as an Adonis. His slightly spikey, messy, blonde hair blew in the new wind. His piercing icy-blue eyes scanned the area.
"HEY," he yelled out suddenly "GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE! WE ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU!" He motioned towards the claw with urgency.
"WE CAN'T HOLD OFF THE CAPITOL MUCH LONGER, SO HURRY!" He yelled again. Suddenly , it struck Phoenix who he was. It was Cato, victor of the 74th Hunger Games. He suddenly felt scared, having known his rage first hand. They lived a little bit away from them and seemed a longer, never being social. He knew he could be trusted though. He made a jog out of the trees and to him. Cato turned towards Phoenix.
"At least you survived" he said, more sympathetic than rude. He motioned towards Terra whos body lay in the grass. Phoenix went over and slung her on his shoulders.
"So are you really getting us out of here?" Phoenix asked, just to be sure. Cato gave him a weird look.
"No, I'm just here to pick you up so we can have a dance party and come back later so you can finish your fight to the death" he said sarcastically. Phoenix sighed, rolling eyes and stepping into the metal claws. An explosion suddenly made Cato lose his balance, falling down. He looked up to see smoke coming from the hovercraft.
"HURRY YOUR ****ING ASSES OVER HERE OR WE ARE LEAVING YOU TO DIE!" he shouted, face red with anger.

ooc: yes, I made Cato win the games. Deal with it. Katniss would have died by Clove anyway.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:48:00 21/01/2014 by DragonCamo
#144 Posted: 00:57:11 21/01/2014
Neru and Daiki were curious by what was going on.
"Well this is interesting. Looks like we might both make it out of here alive." Neru said. "C'mon."
She and Daiki jumped from their tree and raced toward the claw from the hovercraft. Upon getting there, they each grabbed onto one of the metal teeth of the claw.
"Please to meet you." Neru half-smiled at Cato.
Daiki shyly looked away, blushing a little at the presence of the good looking guy.
---
#145 Posted: 01:20:14 21/01/2014
Cody looked and saw Cato. He went to him, getting on board and getting the **** out of the arena.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:54 21/01/2014 by Troll Slug
#146 Posted: 02:15:29 21/01/2014
Phosphora lurched out, still on her guard, groaning softly.
I'm... not going to die. she thought, frowning. ...And I never got to kill anyone. Looking aside, seeing Terra's body, she managed a faint smile. Heh, now who wasn't the one to see the finale?
---
#147 Posted: 02:37:47 21/01/2014
Cody looked at the other two, Sapphire and Vixa. He wondered if they would survive. Suddenly, Cody tripped and slammed his head on the metal wall. Then he realized. He was just a toy in this game. The Capitol was using him. "No one should be allowed to live." He thought. "Except for us." He felt anger at the Capitol. A bunch of adults, including Izzy had died for nothing.
#148 Posted: 03:59:29 21/01/2014
Vixa rushed forward, and ran towards Cato. "Looks like the odds are 'in our favor'" she thought
---
#149 Posted: 12:29:43 21/01/2014
Sapphire started to run low on bread. She decided to hunt later on, saving her strength, when she saw Vixa run away. She followed her. Maybe there's a feast, or something good... she thought. She saw Cato and ran towards him.
#150 Posted: 16:07:45 21/01/2014
ooc: is this gonna be going in a different direction? Like fighting the capitol or something?
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me