Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Journey Across the Kalos Region (Yes, another Pokemon Rp, Deal with it)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Journey Across the Kalos Region (Yes, another Pokemon Rp, Deal with it) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#101 Posted: 20:01:17 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal followed in and looked around while Seiki's Pokémon were being taken care of. As he rounded the corner, he saw a small store. "Oh, this must be the Pokemart?" Kal asked no one in particular.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#102 Posted: 20:11:40 08/01/2014
The guy at the counter smiled at Kal. "Yes, is there anything I can help you with?"

After a few minutes, Chansey returned from the back room with Seiki's Pokeballs and walked over to him, holding out the tray crayying the balls for him to take them.
"Thank you." He gave Chansey a smile as he took the two Poke Balls and slipped them into his bag.
"Chansey!" The nurse Pokemon happily chirped.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#103 Posted: 20:16:25 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Uh...yes" Kal said, suddenly remembering his lack of potions. He ordered 5 from the store owner. As he paid, he quickly made his way over to Nurse Joy and asked if she could heal his Pokémon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#104 Posted: 20:25:46 08/01/2014
While Kal got his Pokemon healed, Seiki went over to the shop section and bought 10 Pokeballs and a few potions.
"Oh, and since you bought 10 Pokeballs, you also get a free Premier Ball as part of a promotion." The clerk said, handing Seiki a special white Pokeball.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#105 Posted: 20:28:42 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal perked up from his seat when Nurse Joy called him over, saying all his Pokémon were healed. He thanked her and put the Pokeballs back on his belt and walked over to Seiki. When he saw the pokeballs, he remembered he had to buy some of those also. So he bought 3.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#106 Posted: 21:04:18 08/01/2014
Seiki put the supplies in his bag and turned to Kal.
"You ready to try and challenge the Gym?" Seiki asked.
---
#107 Posted: 21:21:12 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal shrugged.
"As ready as I'll ever be." he said. He exited the Pokémon center and stopped, confused about where the gym was,
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#108 Posted: 21:47:01 08/01/2014
Seiki took out his PokeGear and opened the map app. After mentally compairing the small map on the device with the real town layout, he decided which way to go.
"This way." He motioned.
He walked down a couple of streets then over to a large building with a sign noting it as the gym.
"After you."
---
#109 Posted: 22:10:19 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal smiled at Seiki and walked in.

ooc: uh, so, do you want to do a game type gym or a anime type?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#110 Posted: 23:04:21 08/01/2014
OOC: Kinda both. Nothing crazy like the Laverre one with a bunch of warp points, but still something like the B2/W2 Nimbasa or Shalour where it's simple to get through and straight forward.
---
#111 Posted: 23:26:44 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Hmm, There's a staircase leading up to a platform. On the way, torches explode into red fire as you pass them, and slowly turn from red, to orange, to yellow, to blue.?
I have no ideas....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#112 Posted: 00:49:36 09/01/2014
OOC: You can still make it elaborate, as Neru's will be one giant night club. Though that sounds good. ^.^
---
#113 Posted: 01:46:49 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Well....then it would be based on the type they are and who they are. Phoenix is still in some kinda of sport...still deciding on either baseball or Football but for now I'll just have a regular gym with a little decorating. On the ceiling, is a chandelier shaped like a Chandelure. There are various slots in the walls where Pokémon statues are. Each is a different fire type Pokémon. I don't know...BLEH! What do you think the gym should look like???
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#114 Posted: 01:54:30 09/01/2014
OCC: Chandelure! <3 <3 <3

Ok, so, he's into sports. When you enter you come into a stadium like field with stands lining all around the battle area. Challengers come in that area like where football players into the field. The field itself is capable of changing to conform to any sport, coming apart and reshaping into the alternate sports neccessary field. Base field is a Football style one. For Pokemon Gym challenges, the field seperates into seveal seperate pieces that raise into the air. Th battle procceds with Each trainer on a platform raised higher up while the Pokemon are slightyl lower down and jump from platform to platform as they battle.
---
#115 Posted: 02:03:24 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: omg yes. That's perfect <3 Though you can start that just so I can get it.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#116 Posted: 03:45:15 09/01/2014
The two walked in the gym to find two doorways just ahead of them. One which labeled with "Challengers Here" in bright neon. Seiki walked in first. Upon going through the smal tunnel, he found himself in a large stadium with the gym leaders on the other side. The gym's layout itself looks somewhat like a soccer stadium.

OOC: I have to wait for the leader to say something and Kal to follow before coninuing. I can't jsut be like, ok, I'm challenging, and things go from there.
---
#117 Posted: 19:48:24 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal was quick to follow Seiki, sort of like a lost puppy. "Whoa" Kal said as he entered the gym, awestricken with his mouth agape. "This is awesome" he said, excited. He looked across the field to see Phoenix and who he guessed was Phoebe. Even from there, Kal could see Phoenix's smirk. "Well, well" said Phoenix, his voice someone booming over the gym. "Looks like you both finally made it." Phoebe looked over to them, seeming to study them. She suddenly burst into a bright smile. "Well hello there challengers, I'm Phoebe and this is the always annoying brother, Phoenix" she said, earning a glare from Phoenix. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Well, seeing as there are two of you, how 'bout we do a tag battle? If you guys win, you both get badges. It would be 2 on 2, each person having one Pokémon. Is that fine with you?" Kal looked at Seiki. "I'm ok with it, how 'bout you?"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#118 Posted: 20:29:04 09/01/2014
OOC: I'm gonna minorly control Kal for a sec to continue with describing the gym.

"Sure. I think we'd make a good team." He gave a Kal a smile.
Seiki and Kal step onto the field and stand in front of the goal on their side just as Phoenix and Phoebe are standing in front of the other. With all 4 in place for the battle, the field rose up several feet into the air before breaking apart from one large raised platform into many different platforms. Each team of trainers stood on one platform with about 10 smaller platforms spread out in between, some slowly moving back and forth on the support beams they're on while others were stationary.
"I guess, I'll go with Sentret." Seiki said, tossing the Pokeball into the air.
Sentret landed softly on the platform just in front of Seiki.
---
#119 Posted: 20:56:24 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal sent out Rip-Off. He smiled at the Pokémon, who seemed much healthier and in better condition. He looked over to Phoenix and Phoebe, just as each released there Pokémon. A small Vulpix landed onto a close platform, in a ready position eyeing both Sentret and Rip-Off. The fierce cry of a Fletchinder echoed through the gym. It flew and eventually landed onto a platform. They both looked strong, not only the Pokémon, but their trainers. Both had cocky grins. "Well, you guys can have the first attack" Phoenix said, bowing.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#120 Posted: 21:31:15 09/01/2014
"Let's go for Vulpix first and pick them off one by one." Seiki whispered to Kal. "Sentret! Use Scratch on Vulpix!"
Sentret hopped across the platforms to lunge for Vulpix with his claws ready for an attack.
---
#121 Posted: 21:34:09 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal nodded. He smiled when a plan suddenly came to him. "Rip-Off, use Agility to get close to Fletchinder"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#122 Posted: 22:10:57 09/01/2014
OOC: But I thought you were this Gym leader.....

Vulpix dodges the attack causing Sentret to land on the platofrm it was on and nearly slide off of it. He grabs onto the edge and pulls himself up.
"Keep it up!" Seiki said.
Sentret dashed and lunged once more.
---
#123 Posted: 22:29:13 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: ? I'm controlling them .___. ya...I just kinda....forgot...

"Vulpix, Ember!" shouted Phoebe. A spark formed in the Pokémon's mouth and shot it at the lunging Pokémon.
Rip-Off began hopping at full speed, racing towards the flame pokemon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#124 Posted: 22:44:41 09/01/2014
"Dodge it!"
Sentret tried to glide a bit away, but his tail was still scorched. He dove down and landed behind Vulpix.
"Use Pound!"
Sentret threw a fierce punch straight at Vulpix from behind.
---
#125 Posted: 22:53:19 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Vulpix was hit but able to jump to another platform.

"Fletchinder, DODGE!" shouted Phoenix as Rip-Off got closer to Fletchinder.
"Brilliant idea love, but it's not you I was after" Kal said, a devilish grin on his face. Phoenix suddenly looked awestruck. Kal snapped his fingers when Vulpix landed.
"Rip-Off, QUICK ATTACK" Kal said. Rip-Off rocketed down to the pillar, turning and smashing its paws deep into it and springing off it at high speed, rocketing into the unexpecting Vulpix hard. It cried out and began to fall through the platforms.
"VULPIX!" Shouted Phoebe. It suddenly got the strength to spring from pillar to pillar to land on a platform, but it was obviously hurt.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#126 Posted: 23:01:38 09/01/2014
"Sentret, keep your focus on Vulpix, use another scratch!" Seiki said.
Sentret jumped over to Vulpix's platform, charging head first with a scratch attack.
---
#127 Posted: 20:31:41 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ember!" Phoebe shouted. Vulpix let loose a barrage of small, blue burning embers. Kal looked at it puzzled, never have learned of anything like that. he quickly shook it off.
"Rip-Off, Quick Attack on Fletchinder!" Kal said, in which Rip-Off sprung of the platform and headed straight for Fletchinder
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#128 Posted: 20:36:11 10/01/2014
Sentret took the blunt of the attack, but his moment caused him to continue going until he knocked straight into Vulpix and continued to slide for a little bit. He took hold of the faux grass covering the platform and held firm.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:37:26 10/01/2014 by Seiki
#129 Posted: 20:45:30 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Vulpix began to fall, but used the same technic to get back up. Now, it was really panting. It looked tired and worn out. Kal suddenly noticed Phoebe playing with something in her bag. She seemed torn.
The screech of Rip-Off brought him back to the present challenge, Rip-Off having been hit back, hitting a platform.
"Fletchinder, Wing Attack" Phoenix called out. Fletchinder's wings began to glow as it flew at Mach speed toward Rip-Off.

ooc: I'm contemplating on making the Vulpix evolve. Thoughts? or should I just make it faint.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#130 Posted: 20:55:50 10/01/2014
OOC: Vulpix evolves through Fire Stone. It can't really evolve mid-battle unless Phoebe makes it, which is kinda unfair. A natural evolution mid-battle would be interesting at some point.

Sentret shook himself as if shivering, to shake the ash from his fur after the ember attack.
"Sentret, don't let it recover, keep at it!" Seiki said.
Sentret charged to where Vulpix was jumping back up and hit it with a pound attack.
---
#131 Posted: 21:00:45 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: that's what Phoebe was playing with in her bag, but ok.

Vulpix cried out and fell hard onto a platform.
"VULPIX!" squealed Phoebe. Her shoulders slumped as she reached for it's pokeball and returned the Pokémon.
Rip-Off gave out an equally painful cry as it was hit by the Wing Attack. Rip-Off began to fall between the platforms, obviously to tired to fight.
"Rip-Off, return" Kal said quickly as he frantically got out it's pokeball and returned the plummeting Pokémon. He sighed and looked over to Seiki and shrugged.
"All on you now" he said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#132 Posted: 21:23:39 10/01/2014
OOC: I know, but still a stone evolution mid-battle almost feels like cheating. Like using a Rare Candy mid-battle. You think you're winning then lolnoep power-boost.

"Sentret, how are doing?" Seiki asked.
"Tret!" Sentret replied through panted breathes. Sentret was clearly exhausted from the battle with Vulpix.
"Fletchinder is all that's left. You can do it!" Seiki said. "Use Scratch!"
Sentret dashed across the platforms and lunged up at Fletchinder to swipe with his claws.
---
#133 Posted: 21:33:20 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: it is a Gym Leader though. They test your abilities.

Fletchinder quickly flew in the air to dodge.
"Grab it!" Shouted Phoenix.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#134 Posted: 21:40:30 10/01/2014
OOC: Just going on from "grab it"...

Sentret just missed, clawing at the bottoms of Fletchinder's talons. He landed back down and looked up at the Pokemon to see it dive down and grab ahold of Sentret.
"This could work." Seiki thought to himself. "Sentret, use Pound!"
Sentret reached up and jabbed Fletchinder in the back of the leg.
"Again!" Seiki called out.
Sentret continued to punch Fletchinder while being held.
---
#135 Posted: 21:43:43 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Phoenix's jaw was clenched and fists tight.
"Ok, THROW IT!" he shouted. Fletchinder gave a cry of understanding and flew up and began a dive down towards a platform, releasing it at the last second.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#136 Posted: 22:34:04 10/01/2014
Upon release, Sentret lunged from Fletchinder's grip and dove onto the nearest platform. The landing wasn't gaceful, but it was good. Sentret spun around and watched as Fletchinder dove down then rose back up.
---
#137 Posted: 23:01:26 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: sigh...this isn't going to live for long....

Fletchinder eyed the rodent.
"Flame Charge" Phoenix said. Fletchinder's body began to be consumed by flames before it suddenly shot towards Sentret, flames rippling across it's body.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#138 Posted: 23:16:08 10/01/2014
OOC: I tried to message CL to post. D:

"Sentret, dodge it!"
Sentret jumped from platform to platform to avoid Fletchinder's on coming attack.
---
#139 Posted: 21:19:11 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Fletchinder suddenly turned and headed for the Pokémon yet again.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#140 Posted: 21:30:44 12/01/2014
"Sentret, get on top of Fletchinder!" Seiki called out.
Sentret stood straight up on his tail. As Fletchinder drew near, he jumped up and landed on Fletchinder's back, getting burned a little by the fire coming from Fletchinder's flame charge attack.
"Now use Scratch!"
Sentret scratched at Fletchinder again and again while perched on his back.
---
#141 Posted: 21:31:59 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Fletchinder cried out, suddenly nose diving straight towards the ground.
"GAH! Return!" shouted Phoenix in an annoyed tone. The Pokémon was engulfed in a red light before disappearing.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#142 Posted: 21:39:03 12/01/2014
Sentret fell off of Fletchinder as it was returned and stumbled onto a platform, passing out. Seiki returned the fainted Pokemon.
The platforms lowered back down and reformed a normal soccer field.
"Does this mean we won?" Seiki looked to Kal excitedly.
---
#143 Posted: 21:44:31 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Nah" Phoenix said, to which Phoebe punched him in the arm. He laughed and turned to them and nodded.
"Guess so" Kal said. The field began to return to it's normal form, all the platforms sinking back into the ground. Phoebe and Phoenix walked over to them, and extended their hands, each with a flaming soccer ball badge.
"Congrats on winning against us. it was a tough battle" Phoebe said, smiling joyfully. Phoenix nodded. Kal took his badge and thanked them.

ooc: the badge is good enough *shrug*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#144 Posted: 21:59:37 12/01/2014
Seiki smiled and took the badge from Phoebe's hand.
"Thank you. That was a good battle." He smiled.
He waved and left the gym, proud of his Pokemon and excited in having won his first badge. Upon leaving the gym, he went back to Pokemon Center to heal his Pokemon.
---
#145 Posted: 22:07:29 12/01/2014 | Topic Creator
kal followed quickly behind. He would rather not get lost. When he got into the Pokémon Center, he went and read a magazine.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#146 Posted: 22:30:40 12/01/2014
Nurse Joy healed Seiki's Pokemon once more and sent him on his way.
"You ready to go? If we head north, we'll eventually reach the next town, but we have to pass through a forest first."
---
#147 Posted: 20:16:16 17/01/2014
OOC: Yeah, double-post, whatever. I'm just gonna go off on my own.

"It was fun teaming up with you, but I think I'm going to go my my own way." Seiki said to Kal. "Maybe we'll meet again sometime." He gave a wink to his friend then walked out the door of the Pokemon Center.
Seiki left Solair City and entered Route 24, though it wasn't long before the route ended and he came into a think forest, so thick it almost blocked out the sun. A forest so dark, it's name, Noire Forest, was rather fitting.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me