Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > ~Symphonic Academy - School for the Musically Gifted~ [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
~Symphonic Academy - School for the Musically Gifted~ [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#101 Posted: 08:52:05 28/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Amber took no notice of Xaph, not seeing him because she was concentrating on her work.
"So..." Chandi said once she logged into the computer. "What do you want the flyer to look like?"
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#102 Posted: 09:30:16 28/11/2013
"Well...How about in each of the corners, roses with black spikes protruding from them, lets put a microphone on top, with a guitar on bottom, then a violin on the right, a flute on the left, put transparent criss-crossings...Xs I mean, on the instruments, to make just sort of a background thing." He nodded a few times.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#103 Posted: 09:31:40 28/11/2013
Georgi had his eyes closed, smiling a little as he played his piece. It was sounding perfect for his sister. He was so happy with it, it was haunting and beautiful, just like his sister. He had no idea that his sister was so troubled.

Serenity was now curled up in a ball, crying a little. She was deep in one of her nightmares, and was unable to find a way out. Though, part of her was interested in the ideas that she could take to make music.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#104 Posted: 09:36:47 28/11/2013
Aithaura then quickly walked inside, looking around, looking into rooms quickly, taking a few minutes to finally find the empty music room the person was in, she slid open the door quickly, not really caring much if she slammed it or not, and also not caring if the person was in the middle of playing a piece, she walked toward him quickly and tapped on on his back, since she would have to stand on tip-toe to tap his shoulder most likely, but she didn't have time for such small things.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#105 Posted: 09:46:14 28/11/2013
Georgi stopped playing and turned and looked at the girl. "Can I help you?" he asked, smiling a little. His greyish blonde hair covering his eyes a little. He obviously had no idea that his sister was so troubled.
---
#106 Posted: 10:01:29 28/11/2013
She pointed out the entrance, looking a bit hurried for him to come with her.
---
#107 Posted: 10:06:09 28/11/2013
"Okay? So, you want me to come with you somewhere? Okay haha, you seem urgent..." Georgi said, putting his violin back in its case and walked to the door. "Where exactly do we need to go?" he asked
---
#108 Posted: 10:20:05 28/11/2013
She then took his sleeve and quickly walked with his sleeve in hand, short or long didn't matter as she tugged him out of the room and toward the outside.
---
#109 Posted: 10:23:03 28/11/2013
Georgi glanced at her hand which was grasping the sleeve of his grey t-shirt. She seemed to be taking him towards something of great importance. "I wonder what could be so urgent and important..." he mumbled, still smiling a little. The girl was so quiet and serious seeming, she reminded him of his sister when they were around others a little.
---
#110 Posted: 10:32:41 28/11/2013
Aithaura then finally reached the outside with Georgi, looking toward him, emotionless and pointing at the tree at the nightmare plagued girl he was with, her midnight black hair was seeming to always be covering her right eye, so only her left, sky sea blue one was seen for the moment.
---
#111 Posted: 10:46:46 28/11/2013
Suddenly Georgi's smile, which always seemed to be plastered on his face, vanished to be replaced with a look of fear and concern. He carelessly dropped his violin case, not even thinking about it as he ran over to Serenity. He yelled her name, falling to his knees in front of her. She did not wake though. He started to shake her, it was all he could think to do.

Serenity slowly woke up, hearing her brother's voice. It seemed like another trick, but she woke up anyway. Her blue eyes opened and stared up at her brother,"I have an idea for a song..." she mumbled. She knew she had been having a nightmare, she just could not remember what had happened or how horrible it had been. Georgi smiled nervously,"T-thats great..." he said, almost crying
---
#112 Posted: 10:58:12 28/11/2013
Aithaura watched for a few minutes, though noticed the dropped case, still having her own, she slowly walked over to it, and gently set her own down and took Georgi's delicately in both hands, looking at it and carefully examining it.
---
#113 Posted: 22:20:00 28/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark Lord
"Well...How about in each of the corners, roses with black spikes protruding from them, lets put a microphone on top, with a guitar on bottom, then a violin on the right, a flute on the left, put transparent criss-crossings...Xs I mean, on the instruments, to make just sort of a background thing." He nodded a few times.

"Uhh..." Chandi looked confused for a second, and then opened a designing program and tried to create what Xaph wanted. "Is this...ok...?" she asked after 5 minutes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:23 28/11/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#114 Posted: 01:22:21 29/11/2013
Xaph nodded "That's fine...Sorry if it sound confusing, not too food at making descriptions." He smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.
---
#115 Posted: 04:53:18 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"You sure?" Chandi asked, looking at the screen and then back at Xaph.
---
Amber was in the middle of creating her song. She had sensed two other people in the room, but didn't look to see who they were.
#116 Posted: 04:59:58 29/11/2013
Xaph nodded "Sure is, not saying it is, but even if other people take it that it looks strange, that's fine too!" He said, giving a wide, almost goofy grin.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:21 29/11/2013 by Dark Lord
#117 Posted: 06:57:04 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ok, let's print it out then." Chandi smiled, saved the file, and sent it to the printer. "I printed out 25 copies."
#118 Posted: 07:38:12 29/11/2013
"Hm...Think we should put them up in the best public places, maybe in a few places that hardly anyone goes to, to make so even people who want a quiet place can see it and join...I don't want us to seem the typical club to try and get as many people as we can to join, or the kind that will advertise anywhere or do anything to get a member, just a natural club that people can choose to join if they want to." Xaph nodded "I see it as the best point of view that anyone can join, even people who find themselves different and so usually spend their time away from people...This also make it the most likely that we'll just have a small group and not a big group...Does...That make sense to you?"
---
#119 Posted: 09:45:06 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi nodded slowly. "Uhh, yeah...I think so...?" She giggled.
#120 Posted: 10:16:26 29/11/2013
Xaph smiled warmly, hearing the giggle "Uh...Can we post these in the dorm halls? If so, not sure if we should split up or not temporarily for that, unless people are fine with a male going down the female dorm halls? I haven't done something like this before, so not so sure what can or can't do." He sheepishly grinned.
---
#121 Posted: 10:18:42 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"We can put up the flyers together, can't we?" Chandi smiled. "And yeah, we'll put the flyers up in the dorm halls, classroom halls, and on the notice boards around."
#122 Posted: 10:23:57 29/11/2013
Xaph grinned, nodding and standing up "I'm feeling pumped for this! I'm ready to get started now...Though...Guess we'll need some tape or tacks to pin it to the wall first...Do they got any 'round here?"
---
#123 Posted: 10:25:18 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"There's some in the classroom next door." Chandi logged off the computer and picked up the flyers. "Let's go." She lead the way out of the computer room.
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#124 Posted: 10:25:27 29/11/2013
Name: Tara Wellsford
Personality: Happy, crazy, bit of a hippy. Shy at first but once you get to know her she don't hide much.
History: She grew up in a small town in the country and often went for long walks by herself making up songs to the sounds of nature she loves to sing when she by herself but she isn't good. She grew up in NZ but decided to travel in her 2nd to last year of high school. She found out about the school when she went and traveled round Europe.
Music Genre: Pop-techno and rock
What they are gifted at: Piano is her main gift but she dabbles in the drum kit and the ukelele
Appearance: Average height, browny-red hair slightly auburn, green-blue eyes, blue and white tie-die shirt, black jean mini shorts and brown boots.
Other: She has a collection of 7 crystal necklaces one for each day of the week. She always wears one and it helps her feel calm and safe.
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
#125 Posted: 10:27:27 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. :3
#126 Posted: 10:31:23 29/11/2013
Xaph nodded, an energetic grin on his face as he followed along, making sure again to be right behind her but not to bump into her or trip or step on her heel by accident.
---
#127 Posted: 10:43:05 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi slipped open the door and slid it shut after Xaph stepped out. She walked down the path and entered the next classroom, grabbing pins and tape.
#128 Posted: 10:55:13 29/11/2013
Xaph just continued to follow, hand behind his back as he did, just putting on an average smile now, and if they passed by anyone, he would give any and all a goofy grin even if they didn't make such cheerful looks back, even if they weren't passing students now, it's what he would do when they do start passing students.
---
#129 Posted: 11:36:29 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Where should we go first?" Chandi asked, holding up the flyers.
#130 Posted: 11:51:34 29/11/2013
Xaph looked looked down, finger on chin, thinking for a moment "I guess a few notice board first, then the dorm halls."
---
#131 Posted: 11:53:45 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good idea." Chandi spotted the first notice board down the hall, and stuck a flyer onto it.
#132 Posted: 11:56:25 29/11/2013
Xaph looked at the notice board, nodding and grinning, then just patting Chandi's head for no real reason.
---
#133 Posted: 12:10:41 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi glanced at him and then continued down the hall. "Come on! We'll do upstairs and then the girls dorms," she called.
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#134 Posted: 18:38:09 29/11/2013
OOC:...I think I'm gonna quit.
---
Wow
Such signature
#135 Posted: 20:18:45 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm sorry that we roleplay a lot, Yoshi. It's just we're both online at the same time. We should've waited for you.
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#136 Posted: 20:25:47 29/11/2013
OOC: It's okay. Where are we now :/
---
Wow
Such signature
#137 Posted: 21:56:15 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Chandi and Xaph are putting up flyers for a group they made. The story hasn't really moved along. It's still Sunday.
#138 Posted: 22:01:16 29/11/2013
OOC: Yep, I'm hoping that once they start this club, all of the characters could join, so that we have everyone together, meeting each other and to not leave anyone out or anything like that...I hoping that every character joins anyways.

Xaph nodded "Alright!" He said, and walked after her, hands back on the back of his head with a cheerful smile.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:37 29/11/2013 by Dark Lord
#139 Posted: 23:16:37 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah.

Chandi headed upstairs and pinned some flyers up in the hallways.
#140 Posted: 23:33:07 29/11/2013
Xaph nodded as each flyer was put up, watching to make sure it was put up probably, he felt somewhat as if he was being lazy, but there was only twenty-five flyers, it most likely won't take long to put them up, he'd rather not split up either or put up the flyers in the same place, and just let her work, sometimes looking at the flyers already put up to see if anyone back interested, or in a bit more caution, make sure no one teared them down.
---
#141 Posted: 02:51:39 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Come on," Chandi smiled. "You put some flyers up." She continued walking along the hallway.
#142 Posted: 03:06:10 30/11/2013
"Huh? Oh, okay!" He grinned and nodded, and started to help with the duty of putting up the flyers, making sure to hang them so that they don't fall off easily, sometimes taping over the tape, when it cam,e to the tacks, he did less effort of hanging it since it was simple.
---
#143 Posted: 05:04:37 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chandi smiled at him and continued down the hallway.
#144 Posted: 06:08:30 30/11/2013
As Xaph worked, he seemed to begin humming happily, something that both motivated him and gave him something else to do to occupy his mind while he hanged the flyers, after a few minutes, he finished and turned to her, smiling "Alright...The dorms?"
---
#145 Posted: 07:41:00 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Girls, and then boys," Chandi said, heading down the stairs towards the exit of the classroom buildings and to the dorms.
#146 Posted: 07:44:17 30/11/2013
Xaph nodded, cheerfully smiling and following, hands on the back of his head as he followed, keeping right behind her like always.
---
#147 Posted: 08:36:17 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Soon enough, Chandi and Xaph had put all the flyers up.
#148 Posted: 08:51:37 30/11/2013
After all of them were put up, Xaph took a breath, then sighed, it wasn't any hard work, was just getting into the time of relaxation "Now just need to wait until people join...Or just go around asking people directly...But we just put up the flyers so I think we'll wait, does that sound good to you?" He then blinked a few times, then scratched his head "I was thinking we we're all done...But I just remembered something...We should probably get started on the club room."
---
#149 Posted: 10:08:11 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, we'll wait for people to join," Chandi said. "And yeah...hmm...what room can we use?"
#150 Posted: 10:21:06 30/11/2013
"Hm...We'll need to use a room that practically no one uses...Well, I mean no one as in another club isn't using it, it isn't a public school room like the computer or library, and a room that isn't used for classes." He nodded.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me