Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Secrets of Eden (Final Fantasy type role play) [CLOSED]
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#101 Posted: 02:24:34 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"I wouldn't worry about Lora. Let people talk. I am sure he isn't saying anything mean or sneering you." Freija said, sitting on the couch.

"If she were to be the target of an arrow, I would defend her using my Magic Wall spell, if that failed, try and block it with my armour. I don't mind the questions. It's better to b protective than not care at all, I won't mind. I don't know about her, but I am okay with it. She is my first relationship, so I am kinda new at this. I could use some help."

Arekkusu sat next to Freija, his size, miniscule compared to hers. "Kupo, I am hungry." He cried, looking at his stomach. "I need foods!"

"Don't worry. Here, have some Kupo Nuts." Freija said. "There." She smiled, giving the moogle some food to eat.

"Thankupo." He smiled and opened wide to eat his delicious moogle treats. "Ahh, my tummy is very full and happy now, kupo. Thanks again,kupopo."

Freija patted him on the head. "Anytime buddy."
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#102 Posted: 02:32:00 30/11/2013
Canis then said to Apollo, "if you ever need help about he, I can do that. I had lived with her and her elementals for 5 years. I know her. I now deem you to worthy. BUt if you hurt her, I will break your fingers one by one. After I apologize for what I'm about to do."

Lorcarane then said to FReija, "I know, but he know tons of my secrets. The time when I was 5 and I ate a rose. I have no idea whaat is so romantic about those thorny little devils. They have never caused me anything but pain. And the time I got trapped in a well when I was13
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#103 Posted: 02:40:22 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Apollo looked at Canis. "Thanks, but I won't hurt her. Seems painful and apologize for what?"

Freija covered up her mouth to hide laughter. "You, ate... a rose? Oh my, were you okay?" She chuckled a bit. "I am sorry, seems so strange but kids don't know much when they're young. My friend once got trapped in a well as well, so don't feel too bad. Maybe lay off on telling him secrets though if you don't want them revealed."
---
#104 Posted: 02:46:27 30/11/2013
"Breaking your fingers. I meant apologize for breaking your fingers." Canis explained then told him, "I wonder what those two are talking about over there. Very suspicious."

lorcarane then confided, "He was there for both of them so I didn't have to tell them to him," before deciding to walk over to Apollo and Canis, "Hey you two! Is Canis grilling you like he grills any person that is in a relationship with one of his relatives?"
---
#105 Posted: 03:30:41 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ohh I see." Apollo cringed. "I won't harm her. I don't know. Hey, who is that girl out there on the docks? She was on the ship, but I don't really recall her being around. Who is she? She bears the garb of a Magician. Should we go see who she is? Wait Look!" Apollo said.

(The spunky Geomancer's theme)

The girl was manipulating the water in the ocean. Bending it and swirling it then spiraling it in the air creating a dazzling sprinkler effect.

"Is that, a Geomancer?" Arekkusu asked. "She looks like one."

"Maybe we should go see." Apollo said. "Let's go."

Everyone nodded and went outside to the girl.

"Oh, hello there. I was just practicing my skills." The girl said. "You must've taken notice. Did you like the show?" She giggled.

Freija's mouth fell open. "Wow, she's friendly." She mumbled. "It was uh, good I guess. Hey, are you traveling the world?"

"As a matter of fact I am. I am going to Omis to participate in the Battle Banquet, the prize a prized magical Bell. My kind of weapon. My name is Arianna."

OOC: NEW CHARACTER! smilie smilie smilie
Name: Arianna
Role: Geomancer
Weapon: Bell
Crisis Trance: Cataclysm (Gathers power from all nearby elements to deal heavy damage. If no other elements are around, a single element deals Severe damage)
History: Arianna is a traveling Geomancer. She began her journey by visiting towns that hold Hunter Contests and Battle Banquets and quickly rose to be a top competitor at many of them. After taking a leave of absence she began learning more techniques of Terrain magic. She eventually learned more spells and practiced them day and night to take on more Battle Banquets to be a celebrity and a famous competitor in them. Her goal in life is to be the best Geomancer in Shear, her hometown.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit/Minus Staff)
Abilities:
Terrain~
-Water Ball
Lumina~
-Heal
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:41:25 30/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#106 Posted: 03:54:25 30/11/2013
Ooc: Coolio am on phone, my lines may be shorter

"Maybe we could try and enter!" ExclaimmedLorcarane thinking about how useful this could be. She then looked at Apollo "Don't worry about Canis, he doesn't mean his threats. He's just being protective."

Canis then looked longingly at Freija. She was so very impressive, he then wondered about his next fight. Will it be greatly challeging? Will it be against man or beast? Will it have anything to do with the strange geomancer
---
#107 Posted: 15:35:53 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: If convexity has dropped out, I will probably end up making a Dragon Knight. If one of you want to, then go ahead, if not, I am making one.

Cara smiled. "A Battle Banquet does fun. A lot of explorers test their skills in that. So maybe we should try, and the prize is a Mystic Arcana fragment, so I think we better start training."

Freija nodded her head at Cara. "You got that right."

Cara then trembled. "Ugh."

"What's wrong, kupo?" Arekkusu asked.

"I sense something. Over at Lake Shear, there is something... An Elemental maybe. I don't know. It's going crazy though."

Arianna used Heal on Cara making her feel a little better. "There. Come to think of it, a Lake Shear Guardian, Leviathan has been going a little crazy at the lake. We should go check it out."

Everyone gathered what they needed and headed up to Lake Shear. Arianna pointed out Leviathan. "Over there, see, something is wrong, he is a protective spirit, but something is wrong.

[User Posted Image] (Credit, Levaithan)

"Everyone, maybe if we can weaken him, maybe we can get him back to normal." Arianna called.

The group pulled out their weapons and prepared for a fight.

"Okay, he is able to come out of the water, but be prepared for anything." Cara scanned.

Current Skills
Freija
-Enfire
-Enthunder
-Poison

Apollo
-Vitality Aria
-Poison

Arekkusu
-Flame
-Spark

Arianna
-Water Ball
-Heal

Cara
-Explosion
-Ice Pillar
-Electrocute
-Restore
-Esuna
-Revive

Varai
-2x Chain

Loracarane
-Yamato Takeru
-Flame

Canis
-Protera
-Whirl Burst
----------------------------
(Battle Theme fighting Leviathan)

"Alright, everyone, let's do this!" Freija shouted. "Let's see what this dragon can do!" She said, pulling out another card, "Scan!" The ring encircled the dragon then faded.

Scan Stats
Leviathan
HP - High
Skills-
1). Geyser
2). Heal
3). Faith
4). Defaith
5). Silence
6). Regen
Weakness-
Lightning
Immune-
Water
---------------

Cara pulled out her tome and snapped her fingers. "Electrocute!" She chanted, then a large-bluish bolt of electricity came down and struck the dragon. He cringed and countered with a swipe of his tail, knocking her down. "Ouch, why you..." She said, getting back up and smacking it with her book.

Freija enchanted her rapier and everyone's weapons with Electricity using Enthunder.

"Thanks, Frei!" Apollo said, he sang his song to recover HP and grant Regen on every ally. "Alright, let's see if we can poison him," Then he pulled out his electrified arrow, pulled back the string on his new bow, which he named, Amazon. "Take this!" He shouted, firing his poison tipped, electrical arrow. The dragon took a direct hit but the poison didn't seem to affect him. "Well, he must be immune to poison!"

"Kupo, Spark!" The moogle called as he focused his energy and called forth a small sphere of electrical energy down on the monster, causing it to fall back into the water, but quickly arose, countering with DeFaith on Arekkusu. "My magic power is weakened, kupo." He cried as he casted Spark again, but not as strong as before.

"I can't do much for this fight, ggggrrr." Arianna frowned but ran up and struck the dragon with her electric bell, a wonderful chime emitted as the bell clang against the wet scales of the dragon. "Music to my ears." She smiled and ducked as Leviathan swung it's tail high above her head. "Too slow!" She provoked it and struck it again and retreated.

The dragon charged up his attack and casted Geyser on everyone, Arianna and Arekkusu dodging. Freija ran up and repeatedly stabbed the creature with her rapier. She then jumped back avoiding a countering Geyser. "Ready, Canis? Let's do a double team strike!" She looked at Canis for the signal to go.
---
#108 Posted: 15:54:02 30/11/2013
Lorcarane dogded and summoned Yamato-Takeru, "Guys, yamato-Takeru wiill strike with you! Ok!" She then blazed the creature, and threw a rock at it's head. " Maybe if I distract him it'll take less time!" she yelled before weaving into the trees.

Canis signaled, "The third time I smack my sheild with my sword, we strike!" He striked it once, then twice, and after a wait of 10 seconds, he struck the shield a final time before Yamato-Takeru blasted it with a beam of darkness, Canis rushed up and started stabbing it repeatedly, and Freija......
---
#109 Posted: 16:21:50 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Anyone can control Bosses. Just make them utilize the skills they kno,w and use the picture to try and think of how to attack them, he mostly uses his tail to attack.

Canis stabbed it with his blade while Freija elegantly danced with the blade and swiftly struck and stabbed it, both retreated and had Yamato Takeru continue hitting the monster with Mudoon (The Dark skill, Hamaon is the Light skill).

"Alright, Canis, great job, wait, maybe that Protera spell you know can raise our defenses, and increase our survivability." Freija said, and nodded.

Apollo fired an arrow to help protect Freija and Canis as they retreated back before Leviathan could retaliate with a powerful attack. "Alright, let's go!" He said and fired another arrow. "Get out before it attacks!" He shouted.

Freija tripped and fell, but Canis protect her with his shield and helped her get up. Leviathan roared and casted Geyser on Canis, who Freija pushed out of the way to avoid. "Better be careful next time." She smiled, and got back up and ran towards it with her rapier.
---
#110 Posted: 16:41:45 30/11/2013
Lorcarane suddenly jumped out of a tree and blasted fire on the creatures tail, yelling to her creature , "NOW! MUDOON THE HECK OUT OF IT"S TAIL!" yamato-Takeru did as told, ultimately weakening the tail. Leviathan thrashed around it's tail, but after a while, it's tail stopped moving altogether,

Canis shouted, "Freija, maybe we should attack now that it's tail is weakened. It's main source of defense is so, so dead." He then lunged towards the creature and yumped onto it's back and began to stab it repeatedly.
---
#111 Posted: 17:13:18 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The Dragon was taking a lot of damage, it had one last shot to defeat them. It readied its magic and called forth a giant wave that crashed down, but everyone didn't take damage due to Canis's Defensive abilities. "Thank you." Freija thanked Canis. "Now, let's finish this thing!" She said and charged up to Leviathan and rushed it.

Cara ran up and struck the serpent with her tome. Leviathan charged its head into Cara and rammed her into a tree. She was badly injured, and used her Crisis Trance skill, Felspark, and an aura surged through everyone's weapons to increase the power of their electric attacks against Leviathan's weakness. Everyone charged in releasing a flurry of attacks. Leviathan than made a large splash and calmed down. The group must've done something to beat it. After it calmed down it swam under the waterfall, a small shining glimmer was left in the water. Arianna noticed it and went in and took it. It was Rapier, but it had a bluish-white hue on it.

"Freija, this looks really cool. It seems to be a rapier, take it." Arianna smiled and handed her the blade.

Freija looked at and smiled. "Wow, this is amazing." She swung it around and practiced with it. "Was this sword inside Leviathan? Maybe if it was, it was causing the rampage."

Everyone thought this was the case. "Well, at least it is back to normal now. The people of Shear can rest a little easier now." Apollo sighed.

SPOILS!
Freija leveled up -Lv 2 > Lv 5
-Aura (Destruct) skills learned ~ Enfrost(2) Enaero(4) Enaqua(5)/ Aura (Saboteur) skills learned ~ Sleep(4)

Apollo leveled up - Lv 3 > Lv 5
-Songs learned ~ Mana Paean(5)/Saboteur skills learned ~ Slow(5)

Arekkusu leveled up - Lv 2 > Lv 5
-Destruct spells learned ~ Snow Shard(3) Geyser(4) Quake(5)/Lumina spells learned ~ Veil(3) Regen(4)/Saboteur spells learned ~ Silence(3) Slow (5)

Arianna leveled up - Lv 3 > Lv 5
-Terrain spells learned ~ Sun Bath (5)/Lumina spells learned ~ Esuna

Varai leveled up - Lv 2 > Lv 5

Canis leveled up - Lv 1 > Lv 5

Loracarane leveled up - Lv 2 > Lv 5
---
#112 Posted: 17:15:02 30/11/2013
Ooc: DO I Put my level ups?

Locarane looked at where the creature went. "Interesting. I wonder what caused the creature to become so volatile." She said before looking around the area for items that may have dropped from the creature. things had a tendency to drop from creatures when they were defeated by adventurers.

Canis saw Lorcarane searching for things and walked over, "Watcha lookin' for?"

Lorcarane finally spotted a cloak with symbols glowing on it, one for water, one for darkness, one for light. She grabbed it and put it on. "This, is what I've been looking for

Cloak of Water diversity
+5 water defense
+3 darkness for elementals and spells
+2 light for elementals and spells
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:31:54 30/11/2013 by assassinelf
#113 Posted: 18:05:58 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Lora doesn't learn a new skill until level 8. She will learn a new Elemental and Destruct spell, so lemme know what you want. Canis learns his next skill at level 7.

Cara looked around the lake. "It seems like everything is back to normal." Just then, at the top of the waterfall stood a woman. "Who is that?" She wondered.

The girl stood at the top of the waterfall in armour and had a dragon resting on her shoulder. She jumped at an incredible rate and landed smoothly in front of Canis. The dragon flew next to and rested on her shoulder. "Are you Canis? Former leader of the Guardian's of Ladayabos? I am Reagan, a Dragon Knight from the continent south of here, Valia."

OOC: This character is just going to replace Soron.

Name: Reagan
Role: Dragon Knight
Weapon: Javelin
Crisis Trance: Javelin Rain (Jump in the sky, becoming invincible for a short time and periodically through a series of javelins 3 times)
History: Reagan grew up in the continent of dragons, Valia. She lived in the city of Luxerion. Her parents are both Dragon Knights fighting under the Royal Family of Valia. Her destiny was simple, she was destined to be the greatest Dragon Knight in Valia because of her amazing parents. When she was 20 she became the General of the Draken Wings, a fierce group of Dragon Knights that protected the land of Valia and its capital city of the same name. She continues to travel the world to collect the eight relics, known as Dragon Shards, crystals with the power to command dragons and bring them to Valia for an unknown reason, with her pet dragon, Seiryu, who is a magical ice dragon. Before she left, she grew distant from her parents, they had always been working together with the king. In her mind, they are slowly being corrupted and that her search is just for their gain to rule over all of Valia and every other continent on the earth. She chose to do it or be banished and lose her rank and be disowned by her parents, but she feels she already is disowned. She meets the group at Lake Shear to collect her first Dragon Shard, the Tidal Shard.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit)
Character Theme:
(Her parents and kingdom think of her as a savior by obtaining the crystals and being a leader of the Draken Wings.
Abilities:
-Lv 5
~Lancet
~Jump x.5 power increase.
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#114 Posted: 19:38:47 30/11/2013
Varai stood with, Radiance within her hands, behind everyone. She tapped Radiance's beak to wake him up, and gently pet him. Radiance chirped happily as he jumped up and down happily. "Calm down you goof" Varai said to Radiance with a chuckle. The little chocoholic nodded as he stopped his jumping and rubbed his head against Varai's hand. Radiance proceeded to do his usual climb up to Varai's shoulders. He settled down on top of Varai's left shoulder, and gently drifted off.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#115 Posted: 19:42:44 30/11/2013
Canis nodded, "yes, I have heard of you. We recently defeated a lake spirit here, what say you abpout the creatures turn towards chaos?" He explained. "We also found a few items on the ground, a rapier, a cloak and I saw a crystal.

Lorcarane rushed over to Apollo, "You ok?", she asked her sweetheart. She then twirled around in her cloak, "Whaddaya think?" it looks good doesn't it?"

Ooc: Got to go
---
#116 Posted: 20:02:06 30/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You said chocoholic, did you mean Choco Chick? Spell check failures hehe.

Arekkusu flew next to Radiance. "Kupo!" The chick then started chirping for joy and they both played another game of tag. "Kupo, kupo!" Arekkusu laughed while chasing Radiance. Little happy kwehs could be heard from the chick.

Freija walked over to Reagan. "Canis was a leader of the Guardians of Ladayabos?"

Reagan shook her head. "Yes. If he is the same Canis I know. We met once at Ladayabos City, he was the leader of six Defenders, him being the seventh. A grand group of soldiers. I have been tracking him because I believe he slayed a Dragon awhile ago in Ladayabos. I hope he retrieved the shard so I can have it."

"Canis, were you really the leader of the Guardians?" Apollo asked. He then looked at Lora. "It looks magnificent."

Reagan then walked over to the lake and jumped behind the waterfall. A few minutes later she jumped out, holding the shard. "I shouldn't do this. My family is forcing me to do this, but I cannot defy them, or a fate worse then death would occur. Anyway, the reason Leviathan was rampaging was because of that rapier being jammed in its scales. I helped him with the wound, and he was pretty tame, but Dragon Knights have a natural instinct and communication with dragons, and Seiryu here really liked Leviathan, they seemed to be good friends."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:06:40 30/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#117 Posted: 22:35:29 30/11/2013
"It did happen, but merely temporarily. the normal leader was off on private business, I took his place. And the dragon was luck, there was a rock slide during the fight. But I do have the crystal." He produced an purple crystal that slightly glowed.

Ooc: You didn't answer Lorcarane
'
"Canis, I never knew that about you. How come I never knew that about you?" the Evoker stated before turning back towards Apollo, "So do you have any opinion towards my cloak.

Canis then risked a single glance at Freija. She is so, so perfect.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:02 01/12/2013 by assassinelf
#118 Posted: 01:12:43 01/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I did, I said Apollo turned and looked at Lora. "It looks magnificent."

Freija looked at Canis. "Seems fitting for you. Congrats despite only being the commander for a short time."

Reagan took the crystal. "The soul of Ogma, dragon of knowledge and darkness. A contradiction if you ask me. Thank you, very much. I suppose I shall take my leave now, I got what I came for."

"Wait." Freija called out. "Why not come with us to Omis?" She asked.

"I wish I could, but I don't believe there is anything in Omis I need to go for." Reagan answered.

"Well, I think it looks great the way it is, I like it." Apollo said. Then Apollo walked over to Freija. "It would be nice to have a Dragon Knight with us. One named Soron came with, but left one night at the inn. Why not come?"

Reagan looked at Apollo. "Well-" She was interrupted by a noise. Multiple mutant bees flew over. "These creatures followed me?"

"They FOLLOWED you here?" Arekkusu exclaimed. "They're huge! What are they?" He cowered, hiding behind Freija. More bees appeared and circled around them.

Reagan drew her javelin. "They're Wisp Hornets. I encountered them on my way here, I thought I killed them all but they must keep coming. We gotta finish them here, will you help me? They're too much for one person." She asked.

"We will help. We can't stand and watch this happen to you." Apollo answered and drew an arrow. "Bring it on!"

(Battle theme against Wisp Hornets)

Three Hornets flew at Reagan, she twirled her spear and slashed all of them with it, Seiryu blasted a breath of icy mist at them, hindering their flight. "Great job, Seiryu." Reagan said and stabbed another Hornet. "There are too many."

Arianna called forth the water from the lake and shot multiple spheres of water at hornets, causing many to fall over due to their wet wings. "Ha, seems water is their weaknesses."

Arekkusu charged up and casted his newly learned Geyser spell to his advantage and Freija used Enaqua on everyone's weapons, enhancing their power. Freija then ran up and stabbed and slashed and kicked many of the hornets and they fell but more seemed to take their place. Apollo sang Vitality Aria to give everyone Regen and fired his water-imbued arrows, knocking out each hornet.
---
#119 Posted: 01:49:25 01/12/2013
Lorcarane cast Flame on one, making it fall from the sky. She then summoned Yamato-Takeru, and it began to attack. She looked around and saw how many enemies there were.

Canis automatically casted Protera, and jumped onto the back of one, using it to fly towards the others. He slashed off the wings he got close to, letting the team deal with the grounded ones. All of a sudden a female voice came from th woods, along with blast of energy making the parties weapons become water energized.

Name: Erola
Role: Scholar
Weapon: A book of monsters and spells to get rid of them
Crisis Trance: Knowledge Hurts- Scans enemies and then casts a spell that helps the party defeat the enemy
History: Studied in many different schools for the majority of her life, and knows he majority of monsters like the back of her hand. Knows a few of the legendary creatures of Eden. Once worked for a group of bandits that trains Wisp Hornets to destroy people before they loot them, but dropped out when she started to feel sorry for the victims. Ever since, she has safeguarded travelers from their attacks.
Appearance: A red headed girl who wears a red biker jacket. Has red Horn rimmed glasses, with blue streaks throughout her hair.
Abilities
Lvl 5
Scan
Water Boon
---
#120 Posted: 02:12:17 01/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Rune Fencers like Freija are the only ones who can boost weapons power, and she used Enaqua already. The only abilties a scholar will have are one of the 4 spells of lore, Rime Bolt/Thunder Flare/Earth Dragon/Shadow Shade. And Study(Scan) Otherwise she's good to go.
---
#121 Posted: 02:19:26 01/12/2013
Ooc: Oh, ok, thencan you just change to Shadow Shade

Erola, burstout of the woods and called out the stats of the creatures
Attack: medium
Speed: Severe
Defense: Low
Ho: LOw
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:50:56 01/12/2013 by assassinelf
#122 Posted: 20:11:16 01/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Reagan swung her javelin around and clobbered roughly four hornets with it and swung it at the ground, killing the hornets. "We gotta do something, there is just too many of them."

Apollo readied another arrow as Reagan pierced another one. "Hold on!" He shouted, firing an arrow at a hornet about to attack her from behind. More followed in pursuit of Reagan. Five surrounded her and struck at once, repeatedly stinging her and poisoning her. She fell to the ground. "Reagan, hold on!" Apollo called out.

Reagan tried to force herself up but she was too weak. "Ughh, too many... He..lp m-me..." She moaned.

Apollo ran towards the hornets and fired a rage of arrows along with Arekkusu casting Geyser on them. Freija and Canis focused on a large group, then all of the sudden, the hornets just flew away. "Is it all over?" Freija asked.

"I still hear them." Cara noticed. "Over there! The Queen!"

Apollo picked up Reagan over his shoulder. "Arianna, can you use your Geomancy abilities to heal her?"

Arianna nodded. "I can try." She said, and focused herself and summoned the power of the sun to appear and shine down on everyone, greatly restoring HP. "There, that should help, here Reagan, eat this." Arianna said giving Reagan a magical herb that would cure her poison. Reagan ate it and jumped into the air, targeting the large Queen Hornet.

"Javelin Rain!" Reagan called out, jumping sky high. She then threw a series of magical javelins down on the hornet.

The mysterious Scholar girl held out her book and must've scanned the enemy.

Queen Hornet
HP - Very High
Attack - High
Speed - Medium
Defense - Medium
Weakness
-Water
-Ice
Immune
-Wind
-Poison
-Silence
Skills:
-Bravega (Bestow Brave to all units)
-Restore
-Poison
-Sting Rush - Multiple hits that can cause poison
-Aera
[User Posted Image] (Credit, Queen Hornet)
Arianna gathered some of the water in the lake and directed multiple spheres of it at the Queen and her servants. "Go!" She called out as the water splashed on the enemies, defeating a number of her servants.

"Great job!" Freija said. "C'mon let's go Canis!" She nodded and ran up to the Queen and coordinated their attacks to attack and switch out as they both rushed her. "Great job." She cheered as she did a back flip avoiding an Aera spell the Queen cast on her.

The Queen signalled her servants to encircle her and guard her.
"I think they are healing her or something." Cara noticed. "Not for long! Ice Pillar!" She chanted and snapped her fingers, multiple, large, sharp pillars of ice fell onto the enemies, annihilating her entire guard of servants. No other bees were left, but she was certainly a tough opponent and wasn't going to go down easily. Reagan threw another series of javelins at the queen, halting her from charging at Cara. The queen then charged up a spell and casted Poison on everyone, affecting only Apollo, Cara, and Lora.

"Don't worry, I can fix this!" Cara said, casting Esuna on everyone to heal their abnormal status. "Ice Pillar!" She called out again, but the Queen foresaw the attack and avoided them and tackled Cara to the ground, Freija ran up and stabbed her then kicked the queen of Cara. "Thank you, Freija." Cara smiled and Freija nodded back to her.

Apollo sang another Vitality Song to bestow Regen again and readied another arrow, and shot the Queen in the wing, despite being a direct hit, it didn't do much to stunt her flight. Reagan threw her last series of javelins and landed back down, Seiryu shot a blast of Icy Mist at the Queen, dealing some hefty damage.

The Queen charged up another spell and flapped her wings quickly, casting Aera on everyone, and knocking them all back, dealing some serious damage.

"Kupo, kupo!" Arekkusu chanted and casted Snow Shard on her, hoping to freeze her wings, but no avail. "Kupoo..." He cried.
---
#123 Posted: 21:48:03 01/12/2013
Lorcarane summoned Yamato-Takeru, and cast blaze on the giant hornets wings, but sadly, they only affected a small portion of it, and only slowed her flight speed. She then told Yamato-Takeru to start a continual mudoon beam on the creature. She then used flame again once more..

Canis slammed his shield into one of the legs closest to the ground, then stabbed it. He grabbed onto the injured leg and began to climb up it. The Hornet swung around it's body until the only thing keeping him up was the sword he was holding onto, which he had stabbed into her body.

Erola cast shadow shade and then grabbed a rock, which she threw at the monstrosity's face. She then dodged the sting of the beast, but got knocked into a tree by the creature's wing slamming into her body.
---
#124 Posted: 22:38:29 01/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Reagan helped Erola up. "You need to be careful next time, okay?" Erola nodded and Reagan jumped into the air and landed down on the beast with her javelin.

Arekkusu helped Arianna by using Heal while she used Sun Bath to help restore everyone's health back to normal. "Kupo, this thing is tough."
Apollo nodded to Arekkusu, "You got that right, but we can't give up." He said, firing another arrow at the monster.

The Queen began flying around at high speed and tackled Reagan and grabbed her, multiple hornets appeared again and swarmed around the Queen.
"HELP!" Reagan shouted, flailing around trying to break free of the monster's grasp. "Please! Seiryu!" The tiny dragon tried to shoot down the hornets with Icy Mist, but failed.

"Not on my watch you won't go!" Freija shouted. She held up her rapier and swirls of energy appeared. "Riot Blade!" She hollered as she swung her blade releasing blades of force that caused the Hornet to drop Reagan but it still continued to fly off, eventually disappearing along with her escort.

SPOILS~
Freija leveled up ~ Level 5 > Level 9
Skills learned ~
Aura (D)
-Enearth(6)/-Enholy(7)/-Endark(8)
Aura (S)
-Slow/-Silence

Apollo leveled up ~ Level 5 > Level 9
Songs
-None
Saboteur
-Deprotect(7)/-Deshell(8)

Arekkusu leveled up ~ Level 5 > Level 9
Skills
Destruct
-Vortex(6)

Arianna leveled up ~ Level 5 > Level 9
Terrain
-Tanglevine(9)
Lumina
-Veil (9)

Reagan leveled up ~ Level 5 > Level 9
Dragon
-White Draw
Jump
-Power increase x1
--------
Varai leveled up ~ Level 5 > Level 9
--------
Lora Leveled up ~ Level 5 > Level 9
Conjure
-Faerie(8)
Destruct
-Geyser(8)

Canis Leveled up ~ Level 5 > Level 9
Aura Guard
-Astra(7)

Erola Leveled up ~ Level 5 > Level 9
-----------
Freija walked up to Reagan and gave her a potion. "Are you okay?"

Reagan gladly accepted the potion and drank it. "I am... Well, hold on." She said and checked her pockets. "Oh no. The Dragon Shards!"

Freija's heart began to pound faster. "What happened?"

(Reagan's failure to protect the shards)

Reagan fell to her knees and began crying. "It was a set up. Someone in Valia sent those hornets after me, and they just wanted to get the shards. They succeeded, now I am a failure." She cried.

Apollo and Arekkusu kneeled down. "It's alright, we will find the other ones. How many are left?"

"There are five left. I had the three, it's only a matter of time before my parents and the ruler of Valia obtain them. I guess they thought I couldn't handle it, or they knew all along and wanted to get rid of me. I was a puppet." She continued to cry out her eyes, Seiryu sat beside her, looking down.

Freija felt helpless, she too felt bad not being able to help Reagan protect the Dragon Shards. "There is still time though! We have to try and beat them!"

"This will be no easy task. They have the Draken Wings, I am sure someone has taken my spot as General. Gee, everything I held dear to me is gone: my parents are corrupt, I am disowned from my entire family, the Kingdom of Valia has exiled me and now I lost the shards. I guess I have one hell of a life."

Arekkusu patted her head. "Don't worry, kupo. You have us still." He said, trying to cheer her up.

Reagan smiled and gave Arekkusu a hug. "Thank you." She stood up. "Thank you all. Despite losing everything, at least you still care... Enough to help some damnable worthless excuse for a general. I wonder, was this destined from the start? I also think, is death better then this or no... Either way, I have to settle this." She said, motioning her fist. "You do know, if you help me, you are endangering yourselves, and possibly becoming enemies of Valia. This isn't your battle."

(Reagan's resolve to atone for everything)

"But we have to help!" Apollo cheered. "We can't let you have this fate. We'll help you fix this. We'll help you find the rest of the shards."

"Yeah." Arianna joined in. "This is our battle too now."

"Kupo!" Arekkusu smiled.

Reagan wiped a tear from her eye and Seiryu flew onto her shoulder. "Thank you all."

Freija sheathed her sword. "Well, I guess we should continue to Omis then."

Everyone nodded and proceeded through the lake to Omis.

The group had knowingly agreed to help Reagan find the other shards, despite all the dangers they might face. Their next destination was Omis, perhaps the Battle Banquet might hold a promising hope for them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:16 01/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
wreckinggirl Green Sparx Gems: 165
#125 Posted: 22:58:30 01/12/2013
Name: Makinzie
Role: Ninja
Weapon: Dual knives, and a few shuriken
Crisis Trance: Triple Panda Squash- Fly into the air and leap from one enemy a second, kicks his head too, and smashes the third one with a high velocity flop
History: When her parents died in a fire started by a master assassin, she escaped through her cat agility. The assassin saw promise in her, and taught her everything he knew. For five years she lived in a cave with him, honing her skills, but on her 15th birthday, realized who he was, and ran away. She know is a wandering mini-savior, keeping people safe monster attacks.Also loving her knew pet, Jace ,the rabbit.
Abilities: Chi Strike, Daggers, and Shuriken Throw
#126 Posted: 23:04:24 01/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, do you have a picture for her? And Ninja's abilties are Throw Shurikens and skeans, and Ninjitsu Spells and steal potions and items like that. which are listed, Blaze/Flood/Frost/Tremor/Bolt/Gale/Pin/Image. You can pick two of the ninjiitsu skills to know, and you can start at level 7. Otherwise, welcome to the RP.
---
#127 Posted: 23:38:43 01/12/2013
Ooc: Ok, sorry, my brother Assassnielf just reminded me. her appearance:sorry couldn't get the image, umm, a cat person with cat ears and long brown hair. I pick frost and flood
#128 Posted: 23:45:46 01/12/2013
Makinzie jumped onto the back of the creature from a nearby tree, and began to climb. As she got higher, she stabbed the wings at their roots, and when she got to the top, she chopped off an antenna, disorienting the creature, and froze it's eyes with frost. SHe then jumped off of it's back, did a flip, landed on her feet, and leaped away from the Queen. "Hey! How are you? I noticed you were in trouble, and just thought I had to help you with it!" Then, threw a shuriken at the creatures leg, but missed.

ooc: If she seems overpowered, i'll weaken her, but I wanted to make a grand entrance.
#129 Posted: 00:14:12 02/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oky, I will find something to help. I will PM you what you think looks good.
---
#130 Posted: 00:29:16 02/12/2013
Ooc: So it's ok she has a werecat?
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#131 Posted: 02:01:47 02/12/2013
OOC:.... I was busy this weekend uh.... Could I possibly have a recap?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#132 Posted: 03:05:22 02/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Its hard to recap this, without the emotinal feel, so probably best if you just read it all.
OOC: Hmm, she can be the last of the Mithra race, a female werecat race.
---
#133 Posted: 03:32:33 02/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Wrecking, the battle is over, all monsters are gone, you may want to edit your post.

The group had traveled up along the pathways of Lake Shear, along with old fences that went up with the hill to protect those from falling into the water. Then, a girl in blue appeared.

[User Posted Image] (Credit)

Freija looked more closely, it was a Rune Fencer. The girl walked down the path and met with the group. "Well hello there." She greeted.
"Hi there." Freija smiled. "Did you come from Omis?"

"Yes I did. Were you going there now?" The girl asked.

Arekkusu jumped in. "Yes, kupo."

"Ah, I see. Well, I came from there to go to Shear, I need to get somethings for the Battle Banquet, its tomorrow. If you want to participate in it, I strongly suggest you get there tonight, Omis is roughly three mile from here. It shouldn't take long. Anyway, my name is Mia. I hope to see you at the Banquet. Well bye." She smiled and walked past the group.

"Well, she said that Omis isn't far from here! We have to hurry!" Reagan smiled. She then took off running in the direction Mia came from.

Apollo put his out his arm. "Reagan, wait!" He then followed her. "It's too dangerous!" Arekkusu and Arianna followed. Then the rest of the group, except Freija headed up the path. Freija looked at Mia as she walked to Shear.
"Mia. Are, are you... my sis- No, she can't be... Can she?" Freija asked herself. She then shook her head and ran to catch up with the group.
---
#134 Posted: 21:35:10 02/12/2013
Lorcarane, looked at Apollo, and told him, "You know, Apollo, Freija is acting a little strange." She then stole a glance at the leaderly Rune Fencer, wondering what was going on inside of her thoughtful little head.

Canis had noticed it as well, because she was his crush, and once upon a time, his favorite of the teachers. He decided to ask, "What's wrong? You've been acting strangely lately, and that's the type of thing I see when it happens."

Erola looked at her surroundings, noticing the plants surrounding on two sides. "Creeper Vines," she stated, "We are surrounded by creeper vines. You know, the kind that are known to have man eating flowers.."
---
#135 Posted: 21:53:38 02/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Apollo smiled at Lora. "I guess there is a pressure to being a leader of a group. I don't know, maybe she is just worried about Reagan, after all, aren't you?"

Freija was walking up to Canis. "I am fine. Really, just I feel bad for Reagan, she is going through so much, she's exiled and disowned, what do you expect?"

Arekkusu and Cara walked up to Erola. "So, your name is Erola right? Also, these Creeper Vines are dormant this time of year. They wouldn't come alive at all, especially in this temperature."

Reagan proceeded far from the group, spear in hand and Seiryu with her. It was only a matter of time before they reached Omis.
---
#136 Posted: 22:37:17 02/12/2013
Lorcarane said, "Ok then, But i am still sorry for her...... I wonder what will happen in Omis." She then looked at Erola, "I'm sure that they won't wake up, and if they did, I have a fire spell. We would survive."

Canis then stated, "Hmm..... I do feel sorry for her. I wonder why they would do that to her." He then looked at the Creeper Vines. They were perfectly still. He then saw one of it's flowers. It was huge....

Erola pointed out the bloomer. "Look at that! You notice it's salmon pink color, pointing towards it have recently eaten something humanoid, and it's long teeth-like thorns! Sure wouldn't want to be eaten by that.
---
#137 Posted: 23:37:52 03/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Only fate will tell us what will happen in Omis. It is a large city, I am excited to participate in the Battle Banquet." Apollo said to Lora and Erola. "What about you? Especially if a Mystic Arcana piece is for grabs, many people will be participating."

(Freija telling Canis her story.)

Freija put her hand on Canis's shoulder and they stopped moving. "That girl... I know her. She is a Rune Fencer like I... But- She is... She is, m-m-my sister." She whispered. "She was like a mother to me, but left after she graduated from Hyrien Academy, three years before I did. She is twenty-two years old now, almost twenty-three. This is the first time I saw her since then. Please don't tell anyone... I beg of you." She said as tears began to roll down her eyes and hugged him. "Please don't leave me... Ever... I am so weak, I can't go on without someone by my side. I need someone to love..." She said in his ear in a hust, calm voice.

Arekkusu looked at Freija and went back to her. "Kupo, are you okay?" He asked as he wiped her tears with arm.

Freija then wiped her eyes. "Yes. I am fine. Don't worry, let's go shall we?" She asked and starting walking and looked at Canis with a slightly sad face.

Soon enough, in the distant was a brightly lit city, spreading over the city and acting as a beacon for travelers, inviting with its hush, warm light in the dark forest.

"Were close!" Reagan shouted. "We must hurry!" She said and jumped from tree to tree to make it to Omis.
---
#138 Posted: 00:26:25 04/12/2013
Lorcarane began to run, but continued to talk to Apollo, "You know, earlier Freija was crying. I wonder why she is crying, an how Canis will react to it all." she then looked over at Freija, wondering what would happen.

Canis confided to Freija, "If you want me to, I will stand by your side forever, be your shoulder to cry on, and I have been willing to do so since the second day of the first year I had a class you taught"

Erola looked up at Reagan, "How you holding up about.... the thing. Sorry for bringing it up, but I want to help you. I was technically abandoned by a bandit clan once. But I didn't need them. And you don't need Valia.
---
#139 Posted: 01:07:42 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"I don't know. I have never seen her cry. Must be something serious. I wouldn't ask her, it might upset her." Apollo said, arriving at the entrance to Omis, along with everyone but Freija and Canis.

Freija looked at Canis. "You, you really thought that?" She whimpered. "I never knew. I was so oblivious, I put my own ambitious goals and everything else above a relationship. Oh, how could be so clueless. Forgive me for not knowing. But I guess your fantasy is coming true. I will take you up that offer." She smiled, hugging Canis. Then she quickly released. "I am sor-"

Canis had then softly pushed his lips onto Freija's. She then smiled and kissed him back. She could hear a faint whisper that sounded like, "I love you." She then hugged him again, his arms, embraced her like shield, protecting her from everything dangerous. "Will you be my guardian?"

(Freija accepting Canis's love after all this time)

Reagan stood in front of the large fancy building, marked, Banquet Hall. "Well, I am fine I guess. Thank you for your support, Erola. I am sorry. You don't seem like the person to be in a bandit clan, but I don't know. What do I know? Well, that, I guess I don't know anything. I can only learn. Anyway, I am going to go ask about the Battle Banquet.
---
#140 Posted: 02:04:38 04/12/2013
Lorcarane then stated, "I've heard of a man named Chaos in the competition. We better stock up on our wound potions." She then looked back at the gate. She noticed Freija and Canis were walking in, and holing hands!

Canis gripped Freija's hand tight and stated, "I will. And it's not that your oblivious, it's that you have goals, and dreams and are much more dedicated to your dreams than anyone I know. If you had even noticed me you probably have lost your touch."

Erola looked at her, "Looks can be decieving. Especially my looks. She then stated, "I can definetly help you with sizing up the competition. After all, I'm a scholar. I can size them up better than anyone. Except a more experienced scholar.

Ooc: Don't you love how in Rps like this you can break the 4th wall without breaking the 4th wall?4
---
#141 Posted: 21:07:22 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Assassinelf ONLY
The Valhalla Knight won't be fight in the Battle Banquet, and Chaos is his spell, although someone in a group does have the spell, Wound and possibly Woundga.

Freija let go of Canis's hand before anyone could see. "Thank you. I never lose my touch. At times, I am just... lost, and I need a helping hand. I guess I should stop being so dedicated to my dreams huh?" They finally reached Omis, and stood at the gate. The beautiful lights shone on them as they walked into the city.

Reagan walked in the Banquet Hall. "Hello, is it too late to sign up for the Battle Banquet?"

The lady smiled and handed Reagan a sheet. "Never. There is a maximum of five participants."

"Oh. I see. Well, let's think here." She thought.

Arekkusu, Apollo and Cara walked in. "Signing up?" Apollo asked.

"Yes, but we can only have five participants." Reagan said. "We need to fill in five, Optimas, or classes that best fit our skills, they are: (Hint Hint, NO SPOILERS HINT HINT) : Paladin, Mage, Knight, Conjuror, Sorcerer. The Paladin is a basic warrior, Mage is a spell caster, Knight is a tank, Conjuror a party enhancer, and Sorcerer is a debilitator."

Here are the characters and which Optima they fit into.
Paladin
-Varai
-Reagan
-Makinzie

Mage
-Arekkusu
-Loracarane
-Freija
-Erola
-Cara

Knight
-Canis

Conjuror
-Apollo
-Freija
-Arianna

Sorcerer
-Apollo
-Arekkusu
-Erola
-Freija

Reagan looked at paper. "So, it boils down as to who can fulfill what role. Shall we take a vote?" She asked

"Well, kupo, seeing as Canis is the only person who fits the Knight Optima, he needs to be there. Apollo would make the best Sorcerer due to his more advanced Saboteur spells, but Freija can enhance her blade with Saboteur magic, but as well as Destruct, making her a good Conjuror. Lora would be the best Mage, due to her Elementals, but if she doesn't want to I or Cara could. Reagan, I think you should be the Paladin Optima."

"Well, I wouldn't do well at this, Arekkusu. I will watch and cheer you guys on!" Cara smiled.

"Alright then. So how does this team look, any changes?"

Team Name - ????? (How about Aeon Warriors?)
Paladin ~ Reagan/Dragon Knight
Mage ~ Loracarane/Evoker
Knight ~ Canis/Defender
Conjuror ~ Freija/Rune Fencer
Sorcerer ~ Apollo/Bard

"Excuse me, what other teams are participating?" Reagan asked.

"Here is the list dear." The lady said, giving her the large rolled up paper.

Team 1 - Sunshine Fighters (Names are protected and classes are listed instead)
Paladin ~ Gladiator
Mage ~ Geomancer
Knight ~ Karateka
Conjuror ~ Bard
Sorcerer ~ Sage

Team 2 - Bresha Renegades
Paladin ~ Black Knight*
Mage ~ Scholar
Knight ~ Defender
Conjuror ~ Transmuter*
Sorcerer ~ Sage
* Enemy only class

Team 3 - Destiny Defiers
Paladin ~ Ninja
Mage ~ Seer*
Knight ~ White Knight
Conjuror ~ Bard
Sorcerer ~ Scholar

Team 4 - Bodhum Guardians
Paladin ~ White Knight
Mage ~ Rune Fencer
Knight ~ Bard
Conjuror ~ Sage
Sorcerer ~ Sage

"Hey, team 4 is the team that Mia, the Rune Fencer is on. So, two Sages, we better watch out." Freija said. "So, any changes to the team, and we need a name!"
---
#142 Posted: 21:35:38 04/12/2013
"How about... Seekers Of Eden? It is true, and interesting at the saME TIME! I'm actually not sure if the Sorcerer should be Apollo or Arekkusu. Sorry Apollo, but I just think a Sage sould make a better Sorcerer."

Canis then stated, "I think it should be Apollo. We definietly don't need a Sage against Sage situation. Iy's all good.

Erola stated. "Can I at least yell stats from the sidelines? Technically it's not cheating so..... I might as well. Unless of course you guys object. I also think we should put Makinzie as our Paladin."
---
#143 Posted: 21:43:02 04/12/2013
'I agree about the Paladin thing. I want to be in this." SHe then looked around, at the other people and thier ideas, "I agree with everything you said, except for the things Erola and I said.." she then looked at Lorcarane, "So, Seekers of Eden? Sounds Good. Who votes Seekers of Eden?"
Makinzie raised her hand to the skies, and looked expectantly at the girl she had supported, Lorcarane, and the rest of the team. And if we don't choose that one, a bunch of the competitors are well known. We, are not, so how about... The Misfits?
#144 Posted: 21:44:58 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Reagan smiled. "Yeah, that does sound good. Seekers of Eden it is."

"Kupo, I think Apollo is a better Sorcerer because my Saboteur spells aren't as good as his. I am not proficient in them." Arekkusu said.

Apollo's Saboteur spells are:
Poison - Poisons
Sleep - Puts target to Sleep
Slow - Slows attack speed
Deprotect - Lowers defense
Deshell - Lowers magic defense
--------
Arekkusu's Saboteur spells are:
Poison
Silence - Prevents enemy from using magic
Slow

"Canis is right." A Sage versus Sage might not end well." Freija said. "But, Erola, they keep a magic barrier to prevent spells or attacks from going in and out of the arena. So you won't be able to scan, but you sure can cheer and shout for us. I thank you for that."

"Reagan, I think she is better suited. Makinzie is still pretty new at this, and we barely know anything of her skills. I think it would be a safe bet to put Reagan in. I mean her Jump ability is wickedly powerful, and plus people will have a hard time hitting her in the air." Apollo said.

"You got that right." Freija added.

Arianna and the rest walked in. "Reservations for the inn are made, but the Banquet is tomorrow. Better rest up for tonight." She smiled. "Good luck to everyone, and bring home the gold." She waved and walked to the inn.

"She is right. We better rest up, kupo." Arekkusu said, yawning. "G'night, kupo."
---
#145 Posted: 21:49:45 04/12/2013
Lorcarane stated, "So I am the mage? Ok, I'm down with that. So Erola can't scan them? That's a little disheartening, but OK." She then looked over at Apollo. "Can Apollo and I share a room?"

Canis then stated, "Hmm..... well we could do that. Like boy sleep with girl type of rooms. I'll sleep over with Freija, if you and she, doesn't mind ata ll." he then looked at Freija, "So?"

Erola then stated, "Hmm... well we don't have enough boys for that. I might as well sleep with Varai."
---
#146 Posted: 22:24:40 04/12/2013
Makinzie stated, "I could sleep with Erola." She then walked over to her room. "Do they have a backsmithing station? I am semi-talented at blacksmithing. I could make a new lance, kives, maybe a rapier. Not sire about the rapier because I never got taught how to make one by..... my father-figure-ish [erson. Mostly because when I was 13 I was forced to murder him." the Mithran confided bluntly. "And I think it's perfectly fine and dandy for the two pairs of love birds to sleep in the same room."
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#147 Posted: 22:57:48 04/12/2013
NEW HERO ARRIVES
Name: Negaduck
Gladiator
Attack: Chainsaw and grenades
Chain Slash -(Up to 8x attack)
Lumina Chaser (Deal more damage if target has Brave/Faith/Haste/Wall/Regen)
Item: None
#148 Posted: 23:04:55 04/12/2013
ooc: This is fantasy!
---
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#149 Posted: 23:05:20 04/12/2013
Negaduck went into the area where the love birds were at.
#150 Posted: 23:31:42 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Read the rules, and read where we are. Don't make up crap and make a proper character sheet, otherwise you will be kicked off this RP.

"No, but you figure, nobody will be able to scan, unless you have scan cards like Freija does, but it would take too long to scan everyone." Apollo said. "You had to murder your foster parent at thirteen? How come? Some Mithran ritual?"

"I don't think we will need new weapons for this. It would take too long, but I thank you for your help." Freija said.

"Good luck, Lora. You'll need it for being our Mage." Freija smiled. "Well, sure Canis, but remember, there are two beds, not one, hehehe... I am just joking so don't be upset." She laughed and walked out and headed for the inn.

Everyone finished getting ready and proceeded to the inn, which was crowded due to people participating in the Battle Banquet.
"Kupopopo." Arekkusu frowned. "My oh my, kupo, there sure are a lot of people here. What is the prize anyway, kupo?"

Reagan held up the formal paper and looked at it. "Hmm, seems the 1st place prize is the armband, Reverie Guard. Second place is the Sun Blade sword, and third is the Icy Medallion. I have no clue as to what abilities these items possess, but maybe we can win one."

"I hope." Freija said. "I hope soo." She quietly walked up to her room with Arekkusu and closed the door and stood on the balcony, gazing at the moon-lit sky, thinking of what tomorrow would hold for her.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me