Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Endangered Elementals (dragon RP) [CLOSED]
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#101 Posted: 13:09:57 25/11/2013
Llinrak's sweet smile soured at the dragon's reply. But then she heard the enraged shout of the Poison Guardian from the dining hall.
"Conflict! And I'm missing it!"
She immediately widened her grin. "I'll take over the garbage you're due for this afternoon, so you can go off to that old bar of yours. Maybe you'll catch up to Zephyr's stories," Llinrak chimed, hoping that it would satisfy the somewhat sadistic staff worker.
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#102 Posted: 00:11:55 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys! This has been my first day off since Sunday!

Ruby nodded shortly in response to Wennery. "But you know, Ymir isn't exactly the nicest dragoness around. One time she growled at me as I walked past her, just because we were the only ones in the hall way! She acted like I was gunna attack her or something..."

Her wings perked slightly when she heard Icestorm call into the kitchen about breakfast. She took a step in the direction of the door to respond, but her mother beat her to it.

"Keep your shouts in your bellies, brunch is almost ready!" she called.

-

Sobek smiled. "Thank you, Icestorm." he replied with a nod. "I think I'll skip brunch this morning, especially if it's fish..." he said, his snout wrinkling ever so slightly.

Ivy nodded in agreement. "Perhaps I'll stay for an appetizer." she mused. "But I really don't feel up to eating too much this morning..."

-

Deep in the earthen garden, a slight hiss can be heard. It's a soft lull of laughter that could only belong to one creature; a Venus fly trap. The Traps in this realm were unlike their alternate selves in other worlds. They were about four feet tall and had the capability to speak. They also had a few pairs of vines growing from their stems, of which they can manipulate as snake-like limbs.

One of the thin vines brushed Ymirs legs as she enters the garden. "Ymir, Ymir," several quiet voices chant. "Silly little paranoid Ymir..."

-

Aethra simply nodded in return to Lucien. I suppose I'd better drop the subject before he starts asking me questions about myself too... she thought.

-

The water dragon donned a crooked grin at Llinraks offer. "Tempting, but my back is in such paaain these days, I think I'm due for a whole week off of garbage duty..." he said slyly.
#103 Posted: 00:26:36 29/11/2013
OOC: I feel your pain, Lemmy. It's fine. smilie

Llinrak though for a moment. She was actually a bit surprised. The fellow staff worker would usually ignore her usual garbage-duty offer and ask for a far more irritable task to be taken. Relieved, but still maintaining her character, she agreed. "Oh, you poor thing. The employers have been been pushing you quite a lot these days, I've noticed. Alright, we have a deal."
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#104 Posted: 00:37:53 29/11/2013
"Hmmm. She actually growled at you? For no reason? That is strange." He then said before walking over to Ruby's mother and telling her about his oven theories. He was still quite hungry, and that could not be good. After he inquired he went off on his guard duties.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#105 Posted: 02:19:42 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
"Perfect!" the water dragon said, suddenly looking like he was quite capable of taking out garbage for the rest of his life. "Now take off, before the Cheffie waddles in and sees your gone."

-

Ruby was puzzled that Wennery just randomly walked away from her, but shrugged it off. She decided to help her mother and the other staff with the final touches on brunch.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#106 Posted: 02:48:07 29/11/2013
ooc: This is starting to get a little boring. smilie

"Your welcome master Sobek." Icestorm said as he bowed his head. "Now where's the food I smell cooking?"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:44 29/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
Crystal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8050
#107 Posted: 03:08:56 29/11/2013
The earth dragoness gives a sneeze suddenly, and she grumbles something along the line of 'someones talking about me....' It was only known as a superstition that if one sneezes someone is talking about you, and Ymir chosen to believe this. She doesn't keep this thought stranded in her mind long, as something else distracts her in reality as she walks through the earthen garden.
It's a soft laughter known all to well by her, this wasn't the first time she came across them, and she was sure this wouldn't be her last. Her eyes narrow in known annoyance at what the quiet little voices had to say to her. It was almost like the fly traps job to poke fun at her....every single time she set foot in here. Just once she would like some peace and quiet in the garden without the pesky plant.

Sadly for her, anything nature related, she could never bring herself or even think about harming it. She continues to walk on, deciding on ignorinng the voices, until that is a vine brushes against one of her back legs which she quickly stops and kicks it away.
She sits down right where she stops her eyes flickering to and fro, listening to sounds of the voices intently. "You can probably tell, but I'm not in the best of moods, so buzz off and leave me in peace. I have better things to do then argue with a silly plant that has nothing better to do."

OOC: Don't worry about it Lemmy, reality calls. xD
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:11:06 29/11/2013 by Crystal
#108 Posted: 05:38:37 29/11/2013
ooc: This is starting to get a little dull. smilie
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#109 Posted: 06:38:00 29/11/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
ooc: This is starting to get a little dull. :\

OOC: the one thing that erks me the most... Impatience...

Hiran shook her head, "Oh come now, fish isn't that bad. It has much proteins for our bodies," she started, "The smell may not ba all that great, and some at fond of the softness of the meat, but in all a very delightful helping of food... Or so in my opinion," she said ever so educationally.
--
Lucien stopped. Looking about the hallway, "Just recent castle dwellers trails. I'm not picking up anything. At least, nothing that I can hone in on," he then turned back to Aethra, "Any ideas of where to look specifically?" the irises turned their chrystal blue over a quick spiral about his eye.
--
Limar and her partner guard roamed slowly though the halls, making sure to cover each inch with visual contact. Finding nothing of use in the case of a missing dragon, but there was an odd number of arachnids crawling about, more than usual. They were at array, pretty much fighting whatever moved, kind of amusing, but strange at the same time. (*shrug*)
--
Calamity came through the dining hall doors, "Guardians, have you found anything?" he seemed rather energetic for his customary self. Being quiet and lowly, but strong and fierce, he was jumpy, ready for anything in a positive manor.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#110 Posted: 07:01:14 29/11/2013
ooc: Not trying to rush anyone. Just me saying.

Icestorm quickly looked at Calamity. "What's gotten into you now Calamity? A little energetic this morning?" He said teasing him a little.
---
SC
#111 Posted: 11:27:46 29/11/2013
OOC: The beginning of RP's (or any story, really) usually involves a lot of character development. Maybe you could come up with a "relationship" for Icestorm with other characters (For example; feuds, crushes, friendships, or something more elaborate/drama-inducing) and propel your character's personality forward.

Grinning widely, she darted out of the kitchen, taking the route that staff members usually used. It led to several different hallways, which in turn led to a stock room, to the main hallway, and a secluded area that led to outside. Wanting to have a breath of fresh air before she sneaked into the dinning room, Llinrak turned left into the dark hallway, lights failing and flickering inside, her pace brisk. Finally, the rusty door creaked as she pushed it open, and a faint, crisp breeze swept across the dragoness's face. There was a decorated balcony that had marble stairs leading downward. She padded to the very edge, standing on her haunches and resting her forelegs on the thick railing. Her rosy hair billowing slightly in the cool wind, she gazed at the cityscape before her, at all those orange-stone buildings of various shape, size and height.
Dragons were seen flying about, and Llinrak wondered if one of them may have been a certain guard who doubled as a Guardian's son. The very thought of him made her sigh, a stream of smoke leaving through her nostrils from the fire in her gut. She couldn't explain why she felt such feelings, other then the fact that she found Octane's physical form rather attractive. She hardly knew the dragon... actually, she never recalled her even speaking to him. She knew that if she ever had a chance with him, personality traits were at a need-to-know-- wait, what was she doing there? She needed to find out what happened back in the dinning hall!
Swiftly and softly, she sped back through the door, closing it with her tail, and dashed though the dimly lit hallway, her shadow dancing with every half-dead lantern. She skid to a stop when she reached the three hallways, choosing to walk through the main hallway. As she continued nonchalantly (she knew no one would likely question her about her jobs up to this point), and noticing Wennery as she passed, Llinrak noticed a particular portrait in the mass of busts and paintings. It was one of Fire Guardian Merapi, his expression serious yet calm. She felt a pang of sadness and worry. The staff worker, though bitter and mean, was quite fond of the great fire dragon (as she was with most of the Guardians), and she shared the castle's concern for him.
After several twists and turns, sometimes confusing one doorway with another, Llinrak finally made it to the dinning hall. She didn't enter immediately, but peered slowly around the side of the massive doorway. She saw plenty of Guardians, apprentices, and Rose with the Head Chef in the kitchen. She saw that mother and daughter were focused on each other and padded in, hiding among the cluster of tables in the left corner. The room was filling up with castle residents quickly, but there was still enough space to fit in several of those giant-mushroom-spider-thingys-whateverthebiologistscalledthem. Seeing Ivy with Sobek (she seemed to have cooled down) she twisted her way between the space the tables made up to the Poison Guardian.
"Good morning, Miss Ivy, Mr. Sobek, Miss Hiran. How are we today?" Llinrak curtsied, giving a polite bow. Despite her manipulative nature, her respect for the Guardians were genuine.
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#112 Posted: 13:57:49 29/11/2013
Forocule continued to wander until his stomach gave off a load noise, as if it were begging for something to eat. He tried to ignore his hunger, but found that he couldn't. He took a stroll over to the dining hall, steadying himself on the way there. 'Wonder what they're serving today.' He thought to himself. He hoped it was something filling, and that's all he really wanted right now. Forocule made his way inside the dining hall, hearing all the chatter, most of which involved the missing dragon. He took a seat, not too close to anyone he knew.
---
Hurrah!
#113 Posted: 06:28:16 01/12/2013
Cale couldn't help being so quiet, for there was much he would share about his thoughts. He could not, however, because of of his lack of vocal cords that produce normal speech. He simply smiled at Hiran's information, just ready to eat and get to the day's training.

Maria, across from the electric dragon had put her focus on Calamity who had pretty much bust into the hall. She bared a frown still, and sorrowfully, "Nothing yet, sir," she said strongly through her pain, though little for she wasn't fully attached to the elder.

Hiran turned to Calamity herself, "Calm yourself Calamity. We are not yet done with our servings. The guards are still searching the castle. Plus we spoke only moments ago. Things will turn up soon, I know it," she let her paw rest on Calamity's foreleg in comfort, "Now, why dont you stay for the morning's service."

Calamity was still rather wobbly, "Yes, maybe for the best I make sure I am... Me," he walked over to the end of the table to place himself across from Icestorm, "Smalls like some sort of fish. Could go for a grilled salmon."
--
Limar could not think why this would happen. A very strange activity for the bugs to be doing, like they were being controlled or were fighting to survive, to stock up on food. Her and her partner continued down the hall, coming to a "t" where they could see Lucien and Aethra walking by. Seeing that he hall between them was fairly void of any signs of struggle, break in, or magic traces, she decided to walk on down the hall they were already in.

"You seem awfully distracted by long legs there," the other guard spoke out in the silence, "You have something for him don't you?" he nudged the wind dragoness.

"Well not like that no," her more British like accent stood out in longer sentences, "I look up to him as a leader. A dragon to follow. Someone to go to for help," she looked away for a second, "Them again, one can't help but feel warm around him..." she cleared her throat turning back to the hall. She held strong for a second, "Alright," she began to melt(theoretically), "I can sense his strength, his passion to protect everyone, even if he can't. He told me once that I could always talk to him if I needed."

"Yeah, he told us all I'm guessing," the other guard added, "But I don't fall apart everytime I see him. Now et's keep our eyes up and out for anything to report."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#114 Posted: 04:46:16 04/12/2013
ooc: bump!
---
SC
#115 Posted: 04:36:22 05/12/2013
OOC: IKR... The holidays man...
---
#116 Posted: 19:27:01 05/12/2013
ooc: Tell me about it.
---
SC
#117 Posted: 03:45:38 12/12/2013
OOC: ok... Now I'd like to know where everyone is...
---
#118 Posted: 03:55:34 12/12/2013
OOC: I'm still here, just waiting for SolemnWhisper to reply.
#119 Posted: 06:23:52 14/12/2013
OOC: her internet may be out, she's not on Deviant Art either
---
#120 Posted: 05:25:02 16/12/2013
OOC: Hmmm, I just checked now, it seems she updated her journal on the 14th, but perhaps the holidays is keeping her from replying? Maybe? I don't mind the wait though.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:44:07 16/12/2013 by Crystal
#121 Posted: 04:46:05 17/12/2013
OOC: she has a job, kept her busy last week, up unto the other day when she posted a journal on DA
---
#122 Posted: 19:44:27 17/12/2013
OOC: Ahh, I see that makes sense.
#123 Posted: 10:42:57 02/01/2014
OOC: While subtly bumping this topic back to the first page, I'd like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
#124 Posted: 11:29:49 02/01/2014
OOC: here here!
---
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#125 Posted: 04:55:59 03/01/2014
OOC: are you still open?
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:57:58 03/01/2014 by A Guy
#126 Posted: 20:20:59 05/01/2014
OOC: It's still up, but the GM is busy with life things at the moment and we're not sure when she will return. But you can post your character(s) now if you'd like; she should be back soon, since the holidays are mostly behind us. smilie
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#127 Posted: 20:41:50 05/01/2014
Is it too late to join?
---
#hu
#128 Posted: 20:44:05 05/01/2014
OOC: Never too late. The GM just hasn't been around.
#129 Posted: 23:06:56 07/01/2014
OOC: she has taken a job, and is occupying most of her time.
---
Spyzilla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1903
#130 Posted: 12:25:30 08/01/2014
Name: Sinndyr
Physical Age/Human equivalency age: Young adult/17
Element(s): Fire, Earth
Appearance: Tall, but very thin. Resembles adult cynder, but with a silver underbelly and wing skin.
Personality Traits: Shady and mysterious, more to be discovered later on
---
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people
#131 Posted: 23:47:09 10/01/2014
OOC: I don't think she will be on here for a while, she is also rarely on DA(not like she isn't there at all for days on end)
---
#132 Posted: 14:00:43 18/01/2014
OOC: Well, I'm glad that she's focusing on real life things right now instead of her Internet life. We all need to get away from here every once in a while.
#133 Posted: 07:03:25 19/01/2014
I will be here in a few months after graduation... 10 weeks of Boot for the army
---
#134 Posted: 12:26:55 22/01/2014
OOC: Congratulations in advance! smilie
#135 Posted: 19:32:40 22/01/2014
Yeah, it's going to be rough... Especially the morning runs... I can't run that much
---
#136 Posted: 12:42:28 29/01/2014
OOC: Yeah, too much running for me. smilie
#137 Posted: 23:47:46 30/01/2014
OOC: haven't had the ability to get on for a while. My legs hurt after each run
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me