Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Lab of Mistakes: Escape from Hell [PRIVATE]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Lab of Mistakes: Escape from Hell [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#101 Posted: 01:48:21 22/10/2013
"We're already out," Willow said, her voice growling on the last word. "And I don't plan to go back in either."
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#102 Posted: 02:03:40 22/10/2013
"I think she means outside!" Khim said happily. "Follow me... and right now we dont need to worry about the cameras they had a rat problem and the wires got chewed through.." She said giggling. "so they think." She smiled grabbing saphiras hand. "this way"
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#103 Posted: 04:17:45 22/10/2013
Willow snorted, crossing her arms. As the small group began to move, she migrated with them, though she preferred to linger in the back.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#104 Posted: 05:23:08 22/10/2013
Name: Aiden
Animal Bonded With: Armadillo
Subject No: 87
Personality: Due to the diodes in his brain, his personality varies. The adaptive program that the diodes run measure chemical imbalances and counteract them to keep his mood(usually) in a state of comatose. He wanders around the facility unbound because he barely ever reacts to stimuli. In an unchecked state of mind, however, he is mentally disturbed to the point of killing other test subjects.
Obvious Mutations: Bone Plating covering his body and long, sharp claws of an armadillo. Pure black irises. His ears are also slightly pointed.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(please dont hate, it twas a quick pencel sketch)
Other: Like the animal he is mixed with, he is very durable and strong. But, this does not mean he is invincible. The armor plating bound to his skin reduces his agility and range of motion. He can barely touch his toes. On a separate note, he has several diodes implanted in his brain to control his mindset.

I am in the midst of drawing a GOOD picture of my character. Check back for reference when I have it complete. Don't worry. Ill tell ya!
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:34:29 22/10/2013 by LegendOfZelda
StarTheDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#105 Posted: 14:34:13 22/10/2013
She winced as Willow spoke, moving into a more defensive posture. Her tail whipped around in agitation, and her hair stood up on end as her eyes locked onto the wolf girl, waiting to see if she'd make a move. The only thing that broke her gaze was Khim's voice. She forced her muscles to relax and followed the young girl's direction and walking behind her.
time master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3229
#106 Posted: 15:34:44 22/10/2013
storm frowned "hey! you are forgetting me!" he shouted at them as he was still trapped to the wall by the web
---
sometimes a leader must learn to follow
#107 Posted: 17:33:42 22/10/2013
Leeland turned around to look at Storm, seeing his trapped dilemma. "Hold on-!", she said, half jogging back to him. She examined his bindings and started trying to claw through it. She got one of his hands free before her fingers begin to get stuck together from the webbing.
#108 Posted: 20:16:46 22/10/2013
he looked at her and started to move his hand that was freed "...great I can do a whole lot of stuff with one hand" he said with a complete deadpan look
---
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#109 Posted: 21:36:00 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:Yus good, Loz.

Saphira watched this little group interact, trying to predict how this was all going to turn out. If she didn't know better, she would say they were gonna fail at the beginning of this. "I suppose we start gettin while the gettins good." She said, picking up Khim and putting the child on her shoulders. "Anybody else want to get the hell out of this hole?" She called out to the other experiements.

I can't smell my out of here.... this whole place is covered in death and rotting flesh.. She thought, rubbing her sinuses.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#110 Posted: 22:27:42 22/10/2013
OOC: well i guess that means i should start up then huh... here goes

Step... Step... Step...

There is nothing new with these corridores; no new experiments or marks. The same blood stains spot the concrete walls, as if a rouge had vandalized them over and over again. the steel bars that hold the lesser experiments still gleam with their coat of broken promises and dreams. Death even lingered in the air despite the fact that no subject had died in the past week.

Step... Step... Step...

Lights in disrepair, flickering on and off. Groans of weak and starving subjects emanating from their cramped cells. Sobs and attempts at begging coming from the more conscious. A slight tinge of burnt flesh mixed with the heavy rot that suffocates the halls. This is all no different than yesterday, or the day before. Weeks- no, months go by, and the building doesn't change.

Step... Step...
Wait.....

What is that, the sounds down the hall? Voices in the tone of hope, of promise? How peculiar for a place such as this. Do they not know that death surrounds them? That the reaper is the only friend to us? They must know, for they do not sound like the conductors of this place. For sure, they are no scientists.

Step... Step...
... Quicken your pace, fool!

Walking briskly now. Those voices must be investigated. Just around the corner may be another; free to roam these halls because of what the scientists have done. Free to roam because they have trapped the subject in its own mind, giving it rule over the most rudimentary of functions.

Round the corner now, do not hesitate!

Yes! It is more like us. More vulnerable beings, their fate altered by the masterminds. Huzzah! Someone to communicate with, to interact with. A whole group in fact!.

STOP!

The little blind girl... What is she doing here? Doth she not know where she is? Does she not sense the danger among her? When we could speak, we warned her to stay above ground! Now we cannot caution her to get away! The men have taken all that away from us! Live a normal life, little girl! Flee!
Do not mind us as we stand in front of your group, for we cannot say anything. We would like only to follow you...

Step... Step...
Our wandering has come to a halt...

OOCAGAIN: hows that for a first post?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:41 22/10/2013 by LegendOfZelda
#111 Posted: 22:56:50 22/10/2013
She flinched at his passive aggressive response and glared up at him. "I could've just left you here...", her tone was cold and sharp as she wiped the webbing onto her clothes. She raised her hands with a sigh and began working on his other arm, pulling the sticky gossamer webbing free. After she'd freed him, she pulled the pieces of web from her fingers, turning her back to him. "You are welcome."
#112 Posted: 23:45:20 22/10/2013
he thought for a minute about what she said "....fair enough" he admitted, he looked at his clothes and sighed and walked towards the group
---
#113 Posted: 00:27:04 23/10/2013
Khim stopped and turned slightly. "someones here... if you want to go outside with us you can." She said knowing it wasn't a scientist who was just around the corner.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#114 Posted: 00:43:29 23/10/2013
She paused as Khim spoke, stopping dead in her tracks. Her ears perked, listening to the figure's breathing as her survival instinct kicked in. After a moment, she settled down, sensing that it was someone like them, but her guard was still up. To her, anyone could become an enemy at any time.
#115 Posted: 00:51:05 23/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Saphira watched the new person enter the corridor they were in, and she froze. She had no idea who this person was, but she knew him by scent. "Hold up.." Her voice was low, almost close to a growl she had always emitted during testing.

She knew the animal she was bonded with was a pack animal, and used in police work, so every little thing set her off DID set her off now. Her tail was completely low and unmoving as she watched the person in front of her, in front of the group.
---
#116 Posted: 01:06:23 23/10/2013
They looked panicked, a few members of the group. If only there was a way for him to speak, to tell them that he wasn't allowed to do them harm, that he couldn't even if he wanted to. All he did was stand there, frozen in time in that lonely spot.
We just want to see where you go, and what you do. We just want to look...
The thing he desired most, however, was to get his hands on that girl. Of course he'd be gentle and treat her well, but at the same time he wanted to punish her for coming back. This place was no playground. There was no safe haven here. She was given a lucky hand with her fathers connections, so why did she return?
His fists clenched, but his stance did not waver. He could do nothing now, the chips in his mind were setting his thoughts "right" with their counteracting hormones. His thought of even being there was slowly deterring.
we can't continue to wander! Please, we must have answers!
Then the sound of growls hit his ears and he turned his attention to the little girls carrier.
Ah, another canine breed. This... this can't be good...
Now he really needed to find another means of communication, since he couldn't even defend himself in the state he was in. If only the chips were between intervals, he could maybe speak. His lips started to tremble slightly as he tried to force words forth. Sweat beaded from his pores and his muscles twitched with his trying concentration.
"F-Follow?"
Follow? that's all he could murmer? That was all his mind would allow? There must have been something better he could have said. Anything!
He looked down to his feet in shame. They may know misery by being trapped in a cell, but they would never understand the pain of being trapped in your own mind.
---
#117 Posted: 01:10:36 23/10/2013
Khim listened closely and a smile crossed her face. "of course you can. We are all gonna go outside!" She said. "Come on saphira.. lets go!" She said smiling at her.
Japer watched the new comer and walked over to him with caution even though she wanted nothing more then to be in shaded areas to ease her eyes. She carefully held out her hand for him. "Come... we are getting out of here..."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#118 Posted: 01:33:35 23/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Everything was going off in Saphira's mind, she knew he was something else but she wasn't going to say anything about him. Her growls were subdued as she nodded and huffed slightly. "Alright, let's go then. I just want to get out of here." Her ears were flat on her head as she started walking.

You know he's bad news, follow your instincts and do away with him. A voice in her head spoke, provoking her and trying to get a reaction. Saphira shook her head some, trying to rid herself of that voice. It had become more prominent when she got older, she always thought it was the animal she was bonded with voice.
---
#119 Posted: 01:33:37 23/10/2013
storm only watched as they spoke "aye...we should leave before they relise we are out"
---
#120 Posted: 01:39:20 23/10/2013
He glanced at the hand that was offered to him and then to the person it belonged to. What were they trying to do? Was this a friendly gesture? Should he do as she did?
All the experience in the world he gained; all the war tactics, all the science... Never did he confront a gesture as this. The scientists never showed this emotion or even interacted with him other than what his orders were. What should he do?
His clenched fists loosened, withdrawing his large claws from the flesh of his palms. He was used to that pain, for it would happen any time he seized. He concentrated on moving his hand, bringing it to waist level. The chip reset was almost complete, if it took this much effort to move. His hand inched closer to hers, shaking profusely and slightly bloodied from his claws.
Then, spaces away from her hand, he froze. The shaking, the sweating, the panic in his head, it all halted. The final stage had begun. Everything in him was shutting down for the reboot.
No! We haven't gained any answers! We don't want them to die from our memory! Please, give us more time!
His eyes grew dark and lifeless and he stared into the soul of the girl in front of him.
I am so sorry....
He just wished that he was restrained, for this small moment in time; the one seconds from occurring, pulled him back to when he worked for the scientists.
The light of hope never shines with an assassin in the dark...
---
#121 Posted: 01:47:59 23/10/2013
Jaspers hand retracted and she stepped back. She was getting sudden bad vibes from him. Something is wrong...
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#122 Posted: 01:48:13 23/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Saphira watched him closely, taking Khim off of her shoulders. She was acting more like a mother than a experiment. "Stay behind me, please." She said quietly as her eyebrows knitted together as she concentrated on watching this new stranger. "The hell is goin on with you?" She questioned slowly.

What did I tell you, child? He isn't like one of you, he's something else! The voice snapped at her, causing her to lift her lip in a small snarl and a scoff quietly came out. She was going crazy with a voice in her head and she is actually listening to it!
---
#123 Posted: 01:53:32 23/10/2013
as soon as storm spotted the blood he grew wary of this newcomer, he bared his fangs just to be safe
---
#124 Posted: 01:58:37 23/10/2013
Another abomination. Another one of us, Willow thought as she gazed at this newcomer, strangest of all mutants who had come together in the dawn of their escape. After she had observed him long enough, she turned and followed who she had gathered to be Saphira. So it would appear she is adopting herself as leader of this pack. At that thought, Willow growled to herself. We'll see.
#125 Posted: 02:00:10 23/10/2013
Leeland took a step back at first, figuring something bad was about to happen. And we were almost out too... she though as a low hiss came from her throat. She gulped, a knot forming in her stomach as she swallowed. With a determined look, she walked forward, coming closer to the strange mutant as her mind span. She could always use her little ability if this went bad. She came to a stop in front of him and looked into his eyes, whispering, "If you can't handle this, take a moment. I just need to know... are you okay?"
#126 Posted: 02:11:21 23/10/2013
Jasper watched Leeland closely in case the new one tried anything.

Khim held onto Saphiras shirt. "Please dont hurt him saphira... hes not bad... just confused... his all messed up in his brain." She said. "my dad said that he has thinking chips in his head... I havent met him before but i have heard his steps." Khim said tugging at Saphiras shirt.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#127 Posted: 02:19:55 23/10/2013
"I say we attack while we can...before someone gets killed" he hissed
---
#128 Posted: 02:40:30 23/10/2013 | Topic Creator
((Loz's laptop died, and it's gonna be a bit til he posts.))

Saphira felt her hand tighten some around Khim's arm, as she watched Leeland try to communicate with the other who had set them all on edge so quickly. "Just give the girl a chance, there's no need to be rash in decisions at this moment," she was speaking more to herself than that to the the others.

The voice in her head was furious that she hadn't took action about this new person. She wanted to do what the voice had said, to just eliminate the threat before it became a threat but something else intrigued her. Khim said he had chips in his head for some reason.
---
#129 Posted: 02:51:00 23/10/2013
"Shh! Give him a chance!", she barked, giving a quick turn to scowl at Storm. She turned back to face Aiden, putting her hands up in defense to show she meant no harm. "Relax... Just relax." She silently thanked Saphira for keeping the peace as of the moment. They didn't need any death or delay on their one chance at getting out. "We are your friends. Please just... calm down."
#130 Posted: 03:51:43 23/10/2013
His eyes widened, the change happening in his mind. All those peaceful thoughts were vanishing, leaving a void of anger in their place. The reset was the most dangerous time around him. His seized body started to tremble again and his fingers twitched ridgedly.
I'm so sorry everyone...
And the time it took him to freeze, he was back in motion. His eyes focused on the first thing he saw, Leeland. There was an unmistakable shimmer in his eye and a very slight grin ebbing on his face. With newly fluid movements, he clawed at her with no remorse.

OOC: best i could do at them moment. i had a good plan before my computer died
---
#131 Posted: 03:58:04 23/10/2013
Jasper quickly pulled Leeland back with web barely keeping her from getting shredded. "Run!" She said to leeland.

Khim looked in the general direction of Aiden. "please stop..." What was his name? daddy said it.. but what was it?
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#132 Posted: 04:08:57 23/10/2013
Leeland was pulled back just in time, the claws barely missing her face as she was yanked backwards. She gasped for air, breathing heavily as her heart rate spiked. "Jesus christ...", she mumbled under her breath, her frail body trembling as she realized the severity of the situation. While she heard Jasper, she couldn't just run away and leave them behind. She got to her feet shakily and tried to calm her breathing down.
#133 Posted: 04:11:08 23/10/2013
storm took a step closer still baring his fangs "do you want to test my venom?" he said in a dark manner
---
#134 Posted: 04:13:53 23/10/2013
He took no time to approach with a second attack, a mindless fury guiding his swipes. Jasper became a secondary target and he lunged at the both of them, bloodlust the only thing in his mind. But, even with this rage powering him, he was barely accurate, the deadly advances sloppy and blind.
He paid no mind to Storm's threat, for his mind was lost in an empty vacuum of hate. Only few words could ever correct his behavior, and that is why the chips were placed in his brain.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:15:44 23/10/2013 by LegendOfZelda
#135 Posted: 04:20:26 23/10/2013
Willow growled as she observed the skirmish. Motherfu... we just got out of these damnable cages and we're already arguing amongst ourselves. In a whirl, she stormed away from the scene.
#136 Posted: 04:24:12 23/10/2013
storm did not take getting ignored very well and lunged, using his snake like flexibility to get close and attemtted to bite
---
#137 Posted: 04:31:45 23/10/2013
[He lunged at Willow, or...?]
#138 Posted: 04:33:34 23/10/2013
OOC:no sorry bout that
---
#139 Posted: 04:33:57 23/10/2013
OOC: I think he lunged at aiden. And sorry dragon lover for the big fuss
---
#140 Posted: 04:35:42 23/10/2013
Leeland shook her head out to clear it, then backed away, trying to avoid being hit by Aiden. "Stop it!", she shouted landing a few feet from him. She was afraid of him, of everyone, of getting hurt or worse... She continued to evade his attacks since she couldn't fight well, trying to act as a distraction.
#141 Posted: 04:38:11 23/10/2013
[Ah, it's fine. smilie]
#142 Posted: 04:52:44 23/10/2013
CLICK....

He froze again in mid-swipe, a pained look replacing the crazed one on his face. His unbalanced stance forced him to fall flat on his face unconscious, yet his eyes were wide open in shock. His body convulsed and seized wildly, hands clenching with a death grip and legs kicking wildly. Soon his body came to rest and he lay there, looking dead.
---
#143 Posted: 12:52:18 23/10/2013
Khim heard Aiden hit the wall and ran away from saphira to him quickly. She missed his position but moved down the wall finding him easily. His name... its starts with an A... anthony? no... aidrean? no... aide... Adien! She touched his arm cautiously and then held his hand. "dont hurt him anymore... hes not a bad person..." Khim said looking in the direction of the others.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#144 Posted: 16:53:32 23/10/2013
She kept her distance, standing back from the possibly dead body in front of the group. One of his last strikes grazed her cheek, not enough to break the skin, but enough to hurt and leave dull pink lines across the surface. If he hadn't dropped when he did, the next strike would've gutted her for sure. She took deep breaths as she tried to calm down, adrenaline still pumping into her veins.
#145 Posted: 00:05:22 24/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Saphira stiffened up, watching the threat they had just encountered closely. "We need to leave now. Who knows what else like him or something..." Her voice was low and rushed.
---
#146 Posted: 03:00:28 24/10/2013
"W-we can't just leave him behind though...", she mumbled, rubbing her neck with her left hand. She could understand where the older girl was coming from, but she also knew what a horrible life these labs could harbor. She felt sympathy for the collapsed man, even if she was still afraid of him.

OOC:

Name:
Micheal Baneul

Animal Bonded With:
Porcupine

Subject No:

Personality:
Micheal is generally very passive. He'd rather avoid starting fights, but won't run away if challenged. He's a peaceful individual who is simply looking for escape so that he can have some kind of normal life. He tries to talk with the other inmates, some kind of interaction so that he doesn't go insane for the ignorance of the scientists. He's a very soft spoken guy who seems to be at peace with what has happened to them all.

Obvious Mutations:
His skin is thick and a little rough to the touch in some spots. Most of his hair follicles have been mutated to grow spines instead of hair. The spines are sharp, thin, and barbed to ensure to stick in the predator. Small claws, dulled sense of touch, and he's colorblind.

Appearance:
His hair has been replaced with fine, black spines, capable of being flexed by conscious thought. The spines grow in a pattern across his scalp, mixed in with silky black hair. He had a sharp jawline and nose, but has soft Asian features otherwise. He had slanted, grey-brown eye that seem to expose his soul. He is tall and lanky, being about 6' 2" and 160 lbs. Sharp spines can be found along his arms and back, though more noticeable than the ones in his hair. His skin would be a smooth caramel color if he saw sun regularly, but it is really an ashen tone of pale brown.

Other:
He has two types of quills: Primary and secondary. His primary quills are located along his scalp, shoulders, and mid back. These aren't supposed to be removed, having sensitive nerves and blood vessels running through them. When broken or ripped out, it causes extreme pain and minor bleeding. His secondary quills are much more like the animals, located on his arms. The nerves are dulled and they will detach from the follicle when stuck inside of an enemy.
#147 Posted: 04:05:38 24/10/2013
OOC: Sorry... Work ANNND school stuff

He stirred with a sharp gasp, the only thing registering in his mind is his name being called.
Aiden... Yes. My name was Aiden.
He felt the ground under him, the cold and damp concrete floor of this cesspool. Why was he here? Wasn't he standing? Standing and talking to someone... He peeked up from the floor slightly, unsure of what he was to see. Yes, there were people around him. But why were they so afraid? What was he doing here in the first place?

------

The diodes were doing their job well; the reset was just on schedule and his body was reacting just as the scientists wanted. They even raided his hippocampus, an adjustment that the facility didn't think would work. The perfect soldier; controllable with the flick of a switch. Dr. Magmus grinned at the data on the screen, feeling the pride of his success filling him. "Good little lab rat. Keep doing what you are told." he chuckled to himself as he watched from his personal video feed. He could see the whole group, yet he did nothing to stop them. He focused on the screen as he flicked a few switches on his control board. "Have your bout of freedom Aiden. You have been so very good."

"Too bad you don't exist..."
---
#148 Posted: 04:20:06 24/10/2013
Leeland looked down at him, jumping a bit as he stirred. She absentmindedly ran her fingers over the pink scratches on her face, feeling the raised skin as she watched him cautiously. "A-are you alright now...?", she questioned, finding her voice after a moment as she adverted her eyes.
#149 Posted: 07:02:17 24/10/2013
storm was ready to bite, if you looked closely you could see venom dripping from his fangs "I told you we should have attacked first"
---
#150 Posted: 01:24:04 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I LIKE THAT CHARACTERRRRR.

Saphira crouched down, watching Aiden viligently. Her blue eyes were bright as a small breath escaped her nostrils. "Now what...? We leave 'im?" She huffed and her shoulders moved sharply.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me