Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Special Edition Promo Green Gill Grunt [CLOSED]
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#101 Posted: 14:48:01 06/09/2013
Quote: UncleBob
Considering what you posted on someone's guestbook, I really don't think you have much room for giving advice on what people post here.

Yep. I made an error in judgment in that one isolated instance, and allowed my emotions to get the better of me at that time.

You, however, are a chronic, unrelenting, calculating professional troll. I'm not giving you advice. I'm calling a spade a spade, or in this case, calling a troll a troll.
How you manage to avoid invoking the wrath of the general population and the Moderator team here eludes me, and it greatly disappoints me.

I only hope that you eventually get what's coming to you. I imagine you'll revel in your trolling right up until that moment when you finally get the axe here on these forums, and I also imagine that when you do get the axe, that you'll just sTroll on over to some other forum and start stinking up the joint there. But at least members of this forum won't have to deal with you then.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#102 Posted: 15:23:51 06/09/2013
You've made multiple errors in judgement, but that's neither here nor there.

I thought you were through with me a long time ago? You're like a bad penny, man...
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me