Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#101 Posted: 20:40:35 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah was still in Rocky's dorm. "Well, doesn't one of your friends live in California? If so, why not bring them here!" She smiled then left before Rocky could say a word.

Ward followed Kyle to his room.
"Hey, you wanna hang out or something? I am free right now."

August and Freija were walking home from School when they Rain in the coffee house.
"Wanna say hi?" Freija asked.
"Sure, why not." August said and they walked into the coffee house and sat with Rain. "How is it going?" August asked.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#102 Posted: 22:23:42 13/05/2013
Darkness sat at her mom's house eating a snack.
"Darkness, you left some of your stuff in your room. I want you to get everything, even the pictures and sheets" Her mom said.
"Why?" Darkness asked.
"I heard weird rumors and secrets about you. And I can't afford this house anymore. I am leaving you here and moving to Nebraska with your father." Her mom said.
"Why not bring dad here! You hate me don't you! Just because I'm different doesn't mean that you have to leave! You never loved me!" Darkness yelled with tears in her eyes.
She ran upstairs to her room and packed her sheets, a few pictures, some clothes, and a stuffed animal of a dragon in a backpack and ran back downstairs.
"I hope you are happy that your only daughter hates you" Darkness yelled. Her mother sat on the couch with tears in her eyes. She never had the chance to say anything before Darkness was out the door and pedaling away.
She was crying so hard that she couldn't see that well but she managed to get back to the dorm. She ran inside the dorm crying. She ran up the steps to her room and slammed the door. She threw her bag down in anger and sat on her bed. She sobbed and sobbed. Her sobs could be hears throughout the whole third floor
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#103 Posted: 22:23:51 13/05/2013
Once he was done, he had gone to the coffee house and was drinking tea there (yes he's being kinda a rebel). While there, he noticed August and Freija walking up to him. He made no move to resist or attempt to walk away but sat there and sipped. "Boring." He merely replied.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#104 Posted: 05:12:55 14/05/2013
"It's not that simple..." Rocky said quietly

Ooc: New character!

Name : Dahilia(Day)
Arcana : Star
Guardians : Orion > Picses
Weapon : a bronze sword
Guardian's Element : Ice
Guardian's Weakness(es) : Dark
Guardian's Resistance (Only for second forms) : Electricity
Appearance smiliecredit to all artists)[User Posted Image]
Guardian: [User Posted Image]
Backstory: Dahilia is a close family friend who in joyful and loves to be social. Dahlia moved from Japan to California when she was about 5 and stayed there till now. Dahilia is very excited to return with Rocky to Guardian High.
Skills: (I will determine skills)
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#105 Posted: 20:07:31 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Orion
Str: Ice / Wk: Dark
*Bufula
*Holy Arrow
*Ice Boost
4-Diarama
5-Mabufula
6-Arrow Rain
7-Marin Karin
8-Zionga
9-Bufudyne
(These skills down will be learned once Orion transforms into Pisces)
10-Diarahan
11-Myriad Arrows
12-Elec Break
13-Ziodyne
14-Mabufudyne
15-Mediarahan
16-Ice Amp

Current Skills
Bufula
Holy Arrow
Ice Boost

Final Skills
Mabufudyne
Bufudyne
Myriad Arrows
Mediarahan
Ice Amp
Ziodyne
Elec Break
Diarahan

Maea heard the crying while reading from her book. "Is that Darkness?" She asked herself, and set her book down and went up to Darkness's room and knocked on the door. "Darkness, it's Maea, can I come in?"

"What do you want?" Darkness sobbed.

"Can we talk?" Maea asked.

"Well, I guess." Darkness said, wiping the tears from her face she unlocked the door and opened it. Maea came in and sat on her bed with her. Maea then put her hand on Darkness's shoulder.
"What's wrong?" She asked.

August and Freija were still in the Coffee house.
"You seem down." Freija asked. "You okay?"

"Eh." Rain responded.

"You can tell us if something is wrong." August said. "We'll listen."
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#106 Posted: 20:58:20 14/05/2013
Kyle then sighed as he then sat on his bed. "I don't know." He replied. "I just can't take my mind off that fight I have on Sunday night." He added. "I don't want to show up or lose then I'd then be made fun of." He then shook his head. "I just don't know what to do."
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:44:16 15/05/2013 by chained skull
#107 Posted: 21:33:42 14/05/2013
"My mom is leaving me here. She disowned me because of rumors and now shes moving to Nebraska with my dad! I have nowhere to go" Darkness said through sniffles. She put her head in her hands and started to cry again.

Darkness' mom was packing things up when she heard a knock on the door. She went to the door and opened it. "Jerome?" She asked as she looked at a man that was her husband.
"Yes sweetheart. I am back from my vacation. I have come to see you and Darkness." He said. He walked inside and shut the door behind him.
"There is one problem. I had to let her go" She said. Jerry looked at her in shock as he misunderstood what she said.
"You killed her?!" He said with shock as he grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "What the hell is wrong with you woman" He whispered.
"Not like that. I meant disowning her"
"This is all that I get for coming home. A shocking hello and news about you disowning our daughter"
"Jerome I-"
"I, nothing I might as well have you kicked out since this is my house now"
Jerome walked upstairs to their bedroom in disgust and slammed the door.
---
#108 Posted: 04:55:25 15/05/2013
Rocky sat in her dorm, going through every bag and making sure she had absolutely everything.

MEANWHILE IN CALIFORNIA:
Dahilia bounced around her room happily packing up her things. She was very excited to be going back to Japan with Rocky to go to Guardian High. "Dahilia make sure you have everything, oh how I'm going to miss you!" Dahilia's mother said. "Mom don't worry, I will try to visit and call as much as I can." Dahilia said placing each bag carefully on the floor. " I know... Just be careful okay?" Dahilia's mother said. "I will, Rocky will be there to help me out" Dahilia said. "Oh okay, I'll leave you to your packing." Dahilia's mother says exiting the room. Dahilia packs her belongings organized in the bag in which they belong.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#109 Posted: 04:55:29 15/05/2013
Quote: Crescent Wing

"Eh." Rain responded.

ooc: Woah woah woah, hold on here. I do not remember giving you permission to control my character. Do you even LOOK at my posts? Rain has already responded to Freija and August if you didn't notice. And you have no right to control my chaacter Crescent Wing.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#110 Posted: 04:57:57 15/05/2013
OOC: D-O she does that to everyone, At first I had the same reaction, but I grew used to it.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#111 Posted: 05:05:21 15/05/2013
ooc: She doesn't have a right to do that though. It's my character. It's the one thing I control in the realm of roleplaying. I control my character. No one else should. Just. Me. I'll decide how my character responds and reacts to things, not her. Why? She doesn't know my character. She doesn't know how he'll react. There was no Personality on the character sheet so therefore my character's personality should be known only to me. Only I know how my character will react. NO ONE ELSE!

Rain raised an eyebrow. "What makes you say that?" He leaned back and put his arms behind his head casually.
---
#112 Posted: 05:07:13 15/05/2013
OOC: I'm just the co-GM so I'm sure Crescent will have an explanation for you when she comes on *nods*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#113 Posted: 05:40:59 15/05/2013
ooc: Alright then. And looking at your past RP, I can allow small things like they moved to this location or her character led this one somewhere. But I don't want her making my character talk or respond to situations.
---
#114 Posted: 21:05:23 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I can, as I am the GM, I can do so, only through Conversations though, not through battle. I do it so it adds a bit more then just a Freija Said Hi. then wait for who knows how long to wait for you to reply. I do it too add more. Besides, if you don't like it, you can always leave. So get used to it.

Ward sat on Kyle's bed. "Well, tomorrow, talk to me after school, but I have Drama club after school until 5. Meet up with me then?"

Freija and August looked at Rain.
"You don't seem to respond much. We will leave you, but don't bring that sour attitude to the dorm with you." Freija said, and August and her left.

Day: Satuday, April 11
Time: 5:33PM
Weather: Sunny

Rocky and Serah were in the airport gate, with Elicora along too. Serah stood up with Rocky as the PA called passengers to the flight to California.
"Well. I hope you have a good time. Also, have a safe trip." Serah said, her eyes.
"Thank you." Rocky responded. Rocky hugged Serah and Elicora and started to cry.
Serah wiped a tear from her own eye. "Hey. *sniff* You got a plane to catch." Rocky smiled and then said good-bye and walked toward the gate.

Serah and Elicora waited at the airport until the plane left. They then proceeded down the hall.
"I wonder how tomorrow's operation will go tomorrow without Rocky." Serah asked.
Elicora lookd at Serah. "I am not sure. This will be my first 'real' Full moon operation. I never really fought an enemy, outside of that colosseum place."
"Let's hope it ends well." Serah smiled.

Elicora feels a small friendship between her and Serah blooming.
Elicora has established the "Serah" Relationship of the "Temperance" Arcana.
Serah (Temper.) Lv 1/5
---
#115 Posted: 22:17:56 15/05/2013
Rocky sat on the plane some tears forming in her eyes. She looked out the window and saw Elicora and Serah leave. She sat in silence during the long flight.

MEANWHILE IN CALIFORNIA:
"Rocky should be here soon!!" Dahilia squealed as she jumped around her home happily. She bounced to the stairs and fell down them but quickly got up "IM OKAY!" Dahilia said throwing her arms up in the air.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#116 Posted: 22:34:21 15/05/2013
ooc: First of all, a GM cannot control other people's characters. Second of all it wasn't even stated in the rules you'd be doing that. And third of all, you've been pretty much ignoring my characters responses this whole time and just doing whatever the heck you want with how my character acts. I hope you realize that what your doing is Godmodding and y'know what else? This isn't an RP anymore. If you're so bent on controlling conversations, write your own doddilly fan-fic. Control every conversation then! You're just abusing the so called "Game Master" powers for your own selfish goals. I will leave this farce unless you come to grips with that and change it, thank you very much.

Rain sipped his tea. There you are. Finally... He had his eye on a young man that just walked in wearing a very expensive suit. He walked in and ordered a coffee. Rain got up from his seat and slipped out of the coffee house. He slipped around the corner and scaled up the building. There he waited for a good 15 minutes on top and looking like he was sleeping up there. His eyes flashed open. The man was leaving. Rain slipped to the edge of the roof silently. The man was a rich benefactor for a large company, but had also been scamming a bunch of other companies and that is how he has a vast amount of wealth. For all those who even noticed Rain, he looked like he disappeared. A dark flash. Rain wasn't even there. The man fell to his knees and his head rolled off and thudded onto the concrete. A pool of blood began to form. Rain looked at his Obsidian Blade. Not even a drop of blood stained it. "My job's done here." And with that, he sheathed his dagger and was never seen again. He went back to his father. The job was complete. There was no further use for him here. Or....was he?

Something was left behind. Perhaps, a part of a shadow? Rain's shadow.
---
#117 Posted: 22:39:12 15/05/2013
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Quote: Crescent Wing

"Eh." Rain responded.

ooc: Woah woah woah, hold on here. I do not remember giving you permission to control my character. Do you even LOOK at my posts? Rain has already responded to Freija and August if you didn't notice. And you have no right to control my chaacter Crescent Wing.

OOC: Yeah Dragon-Outcast I had that same reaction when i first joined this i was a bit confused but I quickly got fine with it.

Kyle then ran to the drama club where Ward was. He then stoped and sat on a bench near the building. He was still thinking about the fight he had to do tomorrow. He had his mind on the fight all day.
---
#118 Posted: 22:45:04 15/05/2013
ooc: Well, if you guys are okay being pushed around like cattle and having less rights as a roleplayer, go ahead. As long as you're having fun. But as for everyone here, I would strongly recommend reading the last quarter of the #1st post of the RP Tips and References.
---
#119 Posted: 23:29:55 15/05/2013
ooc: I'm okay with place things but I, on my opinion think that the speaking is not okay. I'm online almost everyday so I could reply right away.
---
#120 Posted: 14:22:14 16/05/2013
OOC: Oh great
This RP better not close o_o
Okay guys, time to tighten the ropes on this RP and get things back on track
Crescent Wing put me in charge of this for a while, so any questions, talk to me
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:22:50 17/05/2013 by Cynderluv8801
#121 Posted: 18:06:00 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Trust me, I will not Close this RP 'till it's over!

Ward walked out of the Drama club room, which was actually the AV club room.
"Sorry I am so late." Ward said to Kyle. "Hope I didn't make you wait too long. Anyway, where do you wanna go? There are a buncha different places like; Renji's, Ichigo's, Muruga's, and a buncha other places.

Saffron had been helping her History teacher after school trying to help her find some old documents of her late grandfather. Then she noticed a new girl walk in.
"Hi, um, is it too late to register for the first term?" The girl asked.
"Oh, hello there. Well, yes. Here is the registration form, and have this pen here." Miss Arter said.
"Also, I registered and I will be staying at the nearby dorm." The girl replied.
Saffron looked up again. "You mean the Guardian Dorm II? I live there."
The girl smiled. "Really? Oh wow, that sounds cool."

Name: Korra
Weapon: Rod
Arcana: Judge/Lovers*
Guardian: Alexander
Weakness: Dark
Resistance: Repel: Light | Null: Earth
Appearance:[User Posted Image] (Credit, School Outfit)
History: Korra had recently arrived in Inagi, and came to Guardian High. No school has her record available and she seems awfully similar to someone from before. Perhaps, those willing to get closer to her will find her real story.
Skills:
*Hamaon
*Hama Boost
*Teradyne
*Gigantic Fist

Alexander: http://mafiaguild.hoop.la/file...AngelKnight.jpg (Credit)
*Guardian is Judge while Relationship is Lovers.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:09:23 09/11/2013 by Crescent Wing
#122 Posted: 23:23:51 18/05/2013
ooc: Crescent, you can still control my character's speaking but not a whole lot. I'm still staying in this Rp

Darkness was sound asleep when a banging sound erupted at her door. She got up and went to it to open it and find out that her dad was there. "Daddy!" She said as she hugged him. "Your mother was wrong to disown you like that. I divorced her and now she is heading to Nebraska to live with her mother" He said. He handed her a small box and left. She opened the box to reveal a necklace. It had a pendant of a dragon. She put it on and went back to bed with a smile on her face.
---
#123 Posted: 06:09:14 19/05/2013
Rocky's plane had landed at the California airport. Dahilia was at the airport waiting as Rocky walked towards her with her bags. Dahilia smiled and squealed happily. "ROCKY!!!" Dahilia yelled as Rocky got closer. "Hey Day" Rocky said walking beside Dahilia. The two walked to where Dahilia's car was parked. "You can put your bags in the trunk" Dahilia said opening up the trunk for Rocky and helping her place the bags in the trunk. Rocky and Dahilia got into the dee red convertible and drove back to Dahilia's house where Rocky wad greeted with open arms by Dahilia's family.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#124 Posted: 21:24:46 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Day: Sunday, April 12
Time: 11:24PM
Weather: Raining

The entire group was in the dorm lounge, preparing for the first "real" full moon operation.
"Surely something will happen. This won't be easy. But Maea said that we should head to the school now and investigate the area during the Dark Hour." Saffron said.

"We should prepare, this is our first mission without Rocky. So I guess the person to fill the role of leader will be a temporary leader." Rowan said, with a determined face.

"You're pretty excited." Serah smiled. "We are all in unfit shape, but we will get better. Just be prepared for anything."

"We should probably get going. Maea was going to meet us there at the School." Felix added.

The group grabbed their weapons and arrived at the school, finding the gate opened by Maea. After searching the dark halls for the door to the basement they saw Maea with Monarch. The Dark Hour had begun. The clock struck Midnight but the school remained the same.

"No Yomotsu Hirasaka, that's a good sign, but what lies beyond that gate?" Ward wondered.

"Let's find out." Maea said, and gently pushed the door open. The group walked down a large set of stairs and found a ratunda with 3 Doors.

"Wow, what is this place?" Serah asked Saffron. "Think you could scan it?"

Amiti appeared. "I will try." Saffron said. Amiti began sensing the information. Saffron's voice echoed. "The blue door on the left seems to be titled, Vision Quest, while the brown and white door on the right is called, The Desert of Doors and the middle pearl one seems to be an entrance to Monad."

"Wow, amazing your Guardian could sense all that." Serah said. "That's surprising you could gather all of that." Just then. Footsteps were heard and a girl with a white dress walked in.

"Saffron?" The girl asked. "I tried to follow you, but it was too hard to find you. I just ran into a monster. A shadow."

"How do you know about Shadows!?" Freija asked.

"It seemed like one. I then summoned a Guardian." The girl answered.

"Korra, does that mean you have the potential?" Saffron asked.

"Yes, now let's-" Korra was interupted, multiple shadows were present. "Allow me to dispatch them."
Korra focused her spirit and called forth a Guardian. "I won't let those I met be killed!"

A giant White Heavenly King appeared. Korra shouted. "Hamaon!"

Golden sutras surrounded the shadow and struck it, causing the shadow to fade.

"I didn't know I could do this. I remember hearing about it from the guy." Korra said, pointing at Alex. "I saw him and Saffron at the coffee house when a shadow appeared, but I had this strange Aura arround me during that 'Dark Hour' you called it, and then just tonight, I summoned a Guardian."

"Amazing, well, anyway, let's find out where on earth each of these doors lead." August said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:28:45 20/05/2013 by Crescent Wing
#125 Posted: 00:35:31 21/05/2013
Darkness held her bow. She raised her arm a bit and said, "Hades" in a low whisper. Her guardian came and stood next to her. She looked at the others. "Hopefully we can all be safe and not die" She said.
---
#126 Posted: 00:54:54 21/05/2013
Dahilia and Rocky saw the group outside as they walked toward everyone. "Uh... I think I missed something, but Day, stay hidden, I want to see how we'll they can work without me" Rocky said smiling as her and Dahilia ran behind a tree ever so silently. Dahilia watched in amazement at the many guardians that appeared and the shadows. Rocky smiled as she looked at Dahilia's face, twinkling with delight.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#127 Posted: 00:58:27 21/05/2013
Hades looked down at Darkness and nudged her. Darkness pet her dragon. She grabbed the dragon necklace that was on her neck and prayed silently. She hugged her dragon after a few minutes of praying. She had the prayers that they both would be safe. Her dragon had that same feeling.
---
#128 Posted: 19:51:56 03/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright guys I am back but I cannot post regularly so Rocky, it's your job when I am not around. Let's get back on track!

Also, I will need all of your Relationships and Movesets because my old comp lost all the information, so I had to redo all of it.

"These doors, they all have awkward auras around them." Serah said. "Could Korra be affecting them?"
"Maybe Alexander had caused something." Korra looked down.
August tapped Korra's shoulder. "Don't worry, it isn't you or Alexander's fault. It could be the odd atmosphere of this place."

"Maybe we should head back today?" Ward asked.
"It would probably be best." Serah said.

The group decided to leave without seeing the rest of the area.
---
#129 Posted: 20:14:52 03/07/2013
OOCsmilieragon-outcasts speach inspired me to make a suprise acually two
1.This topic is dead
2.IF THIS LIVES I QUIT!
---
#130 Posted: 18:34:29 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, I guess I should close this too : (
---
#131 Posted: 18:37:26 18/07/2013
OOC: ghfnsnfkgjvg
NOOOOOOOO!!! Survive!!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#132 Posted: 18:38:45 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, it seems nobody has been around. So I might just close it. Im never around to post so, I feel like nobody liked it. My RPs aren't really good. That's why I am thinking of closing all my RPs. Unless, you and Vikky like it.
---
#133 Posted: 18:40:44 18/07/2013
OOC: I love your RPs!! I was just gnorced for a while and couldn't bump it >.<. But your RPs are fun and please don't close them ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#134 Posted: 18:44:56 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: *cries* Thank you. And Im sorry you were gnorced. I will just need you to keep things up around here cause it will be another month or so until I have internet access.
---
#135 Posted: 18:47:09 18/07/2013
OOC: It was requested ^.^. I will try. VJ is supposed to be back, so hopefully this will live.
It must live ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#136 Posted: 18:52:49 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, thank you. and I will propose the idea of Rocky and friends' fates to you
---
#137 Posted: 18:55:10 18/07/2013
OOC: Okay... I'm reading up so I know what to post next.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#138 Posted: 19:12:07 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just post about the next day and take it from their, and I will need your Charactrets movesets and relationships to add them to my Flashdrive.
---
#139 Posted: 19:57:08 18/07/2013
ooc: Sorry I was gone. So much stuff went on (Hint It's in my guestbook) I'm back now and I remember everything so I'll post after CL does so i can catch up
---
#140 Posted: 19:57:11 18/07/2013
OOC: Alright
I better go dig those up then lol

Rocky was sitting in the lounge quietly as Dahilia saw her. "Hey! Why ya sitting there?" Dahilia asked as she walked towards the lounge. "Just thinking that's all" Rocky said as she waited patiently for the rest of the group to come to the lounge. "Your nervous, I can see it" Dahilia said looking into Rocky's eyes. "Just a little... And quit staring at me" Rocky said. "Sorry! You know I do that a lot" Dahilia said looking at the floor silently.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#141 Posted: 20:00:06 18/07/2013
Darkness walked into the lounge while clutching her dragon pendant. She wore a black and white tank top and blue jeans. She wore black tennis shoes and she also had her hair up in a high ponytail. "Good morning everyone" She said as she grabbed some coffee and sat down.
---
#142 Posted: 03:22:56 24/07/2013
"Morning" Rocky said as she saw Vikky come down.

"Good morning!" Dahilia said cheerfully bouncing over to Vikky. "How are you this fine morning!?" Dahilia asked obviously over-excited.

"Day... Dial it down a bit" Rocky said

"Oh... Sorry... Heh" Dahilia said shrugging slightly
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#143 Posted: 06:11:05 24/07/2013
"It's fine. I don't feel that good. I'm worried about what happened last night" Vikky said. She fixed herself a cup of coffee and sat down.
---
#144 Posted: 19:16:53 10/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: sorry, Im not able to post at all, still don't have internet access. And I never get to go to any wifi hotspots until I get my license. Which shouldn't be far from now smilie

Korra walked into the dorm. "Oh, hello there." She clutched her arm tightly, and walked over to the couch."
"What happened?" August asked. "Oh wait, I think I know."

Korra moved her hand and showed a marking. "It's a brand. I got it when I was a child, I don't know what it means though." She looked down.
---
#145 Posted: 01:30:03 14/08/2013
OOC: Okie ^.^

Rocky looked at the marking. "Hmm... Cool" She said standing to get a better look at the mark. "Mind if I take a picture? I may be able to help figure out what it means" Rocky said.

Dahilia looked at the mark from afar. "Oooh Pretty" Dahilia said, exactly like a child would. "I think it's nice" She said with a smile.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#146 Posted: 01:37:25 14/08/2013
Darkness closed her eyes for a second. She couldn't sleep that well last night because of what happened. She sipped her coffee quietly and thought about the events that had happened. She was worried about last night and the way Hades was acting made her worried
---
#147 Posted: 23:09:38 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
August walked downstairs. "Was it just me or was Divinity acting odd. It seemed she was possessed or something. How strange."
"What do you suppose it could be?" Korra asked.

Ward thought of something, showing it by slamming his coffee mug on the table. "Do you suppose it is the odd atmosphere in the area? It did feel weird in there, at least to me. Like some dense fog or something." Again picking up his mug.

"That explains a lot." August answered. "It did feel like some force was heavy."

Serah came down the steps. She seemed a little off. "How is everyone... This morning?" She stuttered.

"Are you okay?" Ward asked.

Serah nodded.
---
#148 Posted: 03:17:26 04/09/2013
"Serah... are you sure you're okay?" Rocky asked, worried about Serah. "Don't be going all cursory on me buddy" Rocky walked over to Serah and looked her in her eyes.

Dahilia quietly sat in the lounge area, twiddling with her thumbs silently. All of this was so abstruse, and she sure didn't have the acumen to understand it all. She felt left out, what with her not having a single clue as to what was and is going on these days.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#149 Posted: 13:07:28 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah smiled at Rocky and walked over to Dahilia. "Hi, you must be Dahilia, I am Serah. I sure hope we can become great friends."

Ward had already introduced himself to Dahilia but seemed to be set on Korra.

"Rocky, the next full moon isn't gonna be here for awhile, so we best prepare, until July, 2nd." August said.

OOC: Also guys, I want to have 5+ lines of post and be detailed, and I need everyone's relationships and skill sets for

Dahilia
Elicora
Darkness
Kyle
---
#150 Posted: 14:46:17 04/09/2013
OOC: I have only found Dahilia's skill set so far:
10-Diarahan
11-Myriad Arrows
12-Elec Break
13-Ziodyne
14-Mabufudyne
15-Mediarahan
16-Ice Amp
I am working on finding Elicora's, then I will work on finding their relationships.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
First | Previous | Page 3 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me