Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting) [CLOSED]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#101 Posted: 21:53:22 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: for the night fall I. Would let you do that in a certain area (moon shining on a enemy?) otherwise accepted. When you start you will be teleported to the island we are all on

A snap could be heard behind the group. When nightmare turned around, there was a small green creature, with really big teeth, and there were hundreds. Spark also heard the snapping and turned around from the mysterious gate. "oh celestia.... What are these things! Cute though"
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#102 Posted: 22:18:37 28/01/2013
"Cute... Um, is it just me or do their teeth look... sharp?"
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#103 Posted: 23:13:28 28/01/2013
Temperance looked at the creatures.

"They look hungry, and I think we are their next meal, maybe we should call them Lil' Biters?" Temperance had chuckled when he said that.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#104 Posted: 00:02:30 29/01/2013
OOC: I changed it so that the area effect grows larger with each upgrade but so it does not cover the entire field.

Exhausted from travelling so much I slowly begin to fall asleep. Luna, my sister picks me up and lays me onto her back. Within minutes I fall asleep. My sisters smile at my sleeping form. "Poor guy with all those appointments and conferences I'd be exhausted as well, though he got through them, we are proud of him for that. Celestia nods. He really is a brave and special little brother. Now Luna do you have any idea where we are. My sister Luna, shakes her head. I'm as lost as you sister. Maybe we'll run into some others that can tell us where we are. However I do know this we are not in Equestria any more sis. Celestia nods. "That's for sure."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:52 19/02/2013 by Wyrstel
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#105 Posted: 01:02:55 29/01/2013
Rainbow Dash flys over to the little monster, "I like its teeth, but id hate to be the one who gets bit." she smiled a little.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#106 Posted: 01:16:43 29/01/2013
My sisters see the group in the distance and fly over with me still asleep on Luna's back. Seeing the monsters surrounding the group, Luna and Celestia prepares to fight.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#107 Posted: 01:39:36 29/01/2013
"Knowledge of the creatures shows they are called Chompies." X-7 said, kicking a creature.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#108 Posted: 01:53:07 29/01/2013
"Well if you attack them, don't leave me out of the action." Rainbow Dash spun to buck the chompie she stopped in front of. "Ha! Take that." she turned to see it magical disappear, "Did anyone else see that?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#109 Posted: 02:12:04 29/01/2013
"Yes, creatures in Skylands do not die, but merely perish temporarily."
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#110 Posted: 02:22:45 29/01/2013
My sisters' horns glow and rays of moonlight and sunlight strike the creatures. With a proof the creatures surrounding the group are gone. Luna and Celestia walk over to the group and introduce themselves. "I am Princess Celestia, and this pointing to Luna, who is placing a blanket over my sleeping form is Princess Luna my sister, and she says smiling at sleeping form, the one that is sleeping is our little brother, Prince Astrello."
#111 Posted: 02:35:10 29/01/2013
OOC: Uh.. What Wrystel?
---
#112 Posted: 02:41:59 29/01/2013
"Oh, Princeses." Rainbow Dash drops to the ground to bow to them, "And sleeping prince." she stood back up, "Do you know where we are or why we're here?"
---
#113 Posted: 03:20:52 29/01/2013
My sisters smile at Rainbow Dash and shake their heads. "No my friend we do not, as we just zapped here by some machine. Astrello had just finished with his duties for the day and after he got some rest we were going to invite you and the others to prepare a surprise for him. He was so down after the last conference when we asked him what was wrong all he said was politics. You see our brother is very good friends with the Arabian royalty but what made him so down was when he proposed trade, the royalty was fine with it but the guild refused, claiming that if they traded their goods to us, we would only make something better and overcome them. Astrello tried to reason with them, by the guild master refused calling him a traitor and scumbag. The Arabian royalty were furious by this and promised Astrello their support. Astrello left that meeting feeling hurt and defeated. I can't believe that he would dare say such a thing to our little brother, but Astrello took the punishment without losing his face, though deep inside we knew he was hurt. We must give him credit for having such a heart that he can take cruel treatment from others and still remain standing."
#114 Posted: 03:47:17 29/01/2013
"Little more of an answer than I was expecting," Rainbow Dash whispered to herself, "Can't say I'd still want to be apart of something where my opinions aren't even considered." she spoke up to Celesta, "Well, I say it's about high time we find out why we are here." she turned to the others.
---
#115 Posted: 04:33:53 29/01/2013
My sisters nod. "Nor I but Astrello is determined to succeed, nor matter what the cost. Well by the look of it, I would say this is a land of floating islands. By the look of things we could be here to protect this land from danger, because it seems like whoever were here before are no longer here. This world just seems so abandoned and empty. I wonder what happened here. I have a bad feeling about this," they say gazing around.
#116 Posted: 07:42:16 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: how does your character know about this stuff dinorang

nightmare looked at luna. "long time no see" she said, but spark could sense some tension. she is probably still not comfortable around her former host. a left over green creature jumped out which spark quickly dodged and stomped with her hoof. the gate opened, leaving the bridge free to walk across. spark could feel new energy she never felt when she attacked the creature. is this the effect from being here?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#117 Posted: 17:26:53 29/01/2013
Seeing the gate had opened, "We should move ma'ams, I'd hate to be alone in this ominous area." she flew over to the bridge.
---
#118 Posted: 22:01:13 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Spark trotted up the bridge, excited about what they were to find. Nightmare turned her attention away from Luna and trotted across the bridge.
---
#119 Posted: 22:42:09 29/01/2013
Luna glares at Nightmare Moon. "Well hello to you too, she says furiously. Then Celestia speaks, "Dear sister I sense a change in Nightmare Moon, she is different now. Remember what our little brother told us." Luna nods trots over to her alternate self, with my sleeping form still on her back. She bows her head and speaks. Forgive me Nightmare Moon, I misjudged you, its just my other self in Equestria did so much evil, but I see you you have changed. I'm sorry for greeting you in such a cruel way. Let us start over. I'm Princess Luna, she says offering her hoof in friendship to Nightmare."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:39:54 30/06/2013 by Wyrstel
#120 Posted: 07:13:42 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
nightmare moon looked at her hoof, then held out her own hoof. "the elements of harmony have gradually changed my nature, i will accept your friendship"
---
#121 Posted: 14:26:11 30/01/2013
X-67 saw more enemies in the West. "Uh... Guys? Look over here."
---
#122 Posted: 16:35:58 30/01/2013
"Are those the same things with teeth?" Rainbow Dash squinted a little as to try and see them better.
---
#123 Posted: 03:06:46 31/01/2013
Luna happily takes her hoof.

"It's wonderful to have you with us Nightmare. By the way the sleeping little one on my back is mine and my sister's little brother. He's so exhausted after all the work he did, but he'd love to meet you. He's been telling us that you would change but it was hard to believe after all the destruction and horror that was caused before. Though now I see you here, I know now my brother is wiser than he looks. I continue to sleep. Luna smiles and nuzzles my nose. Isn't he adorable," she says with a smile.

Celestia stands guard on the other side of the bridge, ready to give them them all their chance to escape to safety.
#124 Posted: 03:27:26 31/01/2013
"No offence Celestia, but I'm sure they can defend themselves... Well I know I can take care of myself." Rainbow Dash flew up next to her, "You don't have to play tough, ma'am."
---
#125 Posted: 04:42:28 31/01/2013
My sister Celestia nods and stand with the others. She nuzzles my sleeping form and smiles.
#126 Posted: 08:12:50 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
nightmare smiles. "guys.... you should take a look at this" spark said at the end of the bridge. before them lay some sort of contraption that has a beam of light coming from it. around it seems to be some smashed palaces.
---
#127 Posted: 15:09:56 31/01/2013
X-67 flew to Nightmare and gazed over. "That would be the Core of Light."
---
#128 Posted: 15:40:18 31/01/2013
"Ok your knowledge of this random place is getting a little freaky, and its dulling the adventurous experience." Rainbow Dash commented as she flew ahead to look closer at the source of the light, she hovered above the shape, though it was quite a sizable structure, she flew around it a few times.
---
#129 Posted: 21:12:09 31/01/2013
Temperance looked deep in thought as he stared at the Core intently.
"Such a unique desgin, but what keep this source generating?"
---
#130 Posted: 22:04:41 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: seriously how does your character knows this stuff he's pony is he not?

"it's the elements" a voice said from behind the rest of the group. A groundhog like animal with a green sweater and a bag of books had walked up to them. Spark stood her ground as he approached
---
#131 Posted: 23:24:47 01/02/2013
OOC: Are you talking about me? Sorry, if I am seeming like I know too much. Btw, Temperance is 100% Dragon.

Temperance stood ready for an attack. "Who are you, creature? I've not seen your kind before, what are you?"
---
#132 Posted: 23:34:48 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: im talking to dinorang, he is a pegusas and seems to know skylands, which she shouldnt

"oh, yes, um, my name is hugo" hugo said, and wiped his glasses, "i never seen you guys before" "of course not, we seem to be teleported to here from a different world than yours" spark said. "do you mind telling us where we are?" nightmare asked. "a different world? well right now your in skylands" hugo replied
---
#133 Posted: 23:42:11 01/02/2013
Temperance gave Hugo a weird look, "Skylands? Interesting, can you tell me what that foundation over there is?" Temperance points to the light generating structure.
---
#134 Posted: 23:50:07 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"the core of light" hugo said, "it protects us from the darkness along with the skylanders." then he sighed looking unhappy. "sadly the skylanders have been taken away by some mixed creature,"
---
#135 Posted: 00:14:15 02/02/2013
Celestia and Luna walk up to Hugo. Could you describe this "mixed creature," we may know who it is if it is from our world," they say with confidence. Still asleep on Luna's back, I have no idea what kind of adventure awaits me when I wake.
#136 Posted: 00:14:56 02/02/2013
Temperance had an intrigued look, "Mixed creature? Nightmare, do you think it is that thing that created the portal here? Also, Hugo, what are "Skylanders?"
---
#137 Posted: 03:44:13 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
nightmare shook her head. "no, he isnt the one who brought us here" she said shivering.

"well the mixed creature seemed to call himself 'discord'" hugo explained. nightmare seemed to shiver more now, which spark noticed. she has something to do with this, i know she does. hugo looked at temperance, "the skylanders are the protectors of this land, led by spyro, and the portal master eon" hugo explained. spark looked to hugo spyro!
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5717
#138 Posted: 03:47:08 02/02/2013
derpy jumped on a lightning cloud and shocked nightmare
#139 Posted: 03:50:29 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
by instinct nightmare transformed into a mist. she turned back to normal after the lightning strike. "derpy, you might be helpful in battle, but please, try not to do anything, um.... crazy"
---
#140 Posted: 04:19:20 02/02/2013
"okay" she said with her ears down
#141 Posted: 04:19:36 02/02/2013
"Discord? Not that guy again. He tried to ruin the friendship I share with my friends back home. If he is here and is still causing trouble, I'm gonna pound him into the ground. He won't need a stone encasement when I'm done with him." Rainbow Dash clapped her hooves together roughly.
---
#142 Posted: 04:21:51 02/02/2013
"u okay rainbowdash?" derpy asked
ooc derpy quote
#143 Posted: 04:37:32 02/02/2013
"I'll be fine when I see Discord in a body cast." she replied to Derpy, "Wait, when did you even get here?" she looked around, "I didn't see you when we all arrived. Is that machine still zapping ponies here?"
---
#144 Posted: 04:46:43 02/02/2013
"i was the first one in..." she replied
#145 Posted: 04:48:28 02/02/2013
"That doesn't surprise me." Rainbow Dash whispered to herself, "How long have you been here?" she flew over to Derpy, being sure to stay above the cloud.
---
#146 Posted: 04:58:12 02/02/2013
"i dunno," she replied
#147 Posted: 06:04:10 02/02/2013
Celestia and Luna are unsure what to say, if Nightmare and Discord had been in this together, by Nightmare had changed afterward to join them then she was still their friend. Her glares at the groundhog ready to fight him if he goes after Nightmare. I yawn, stretch and jump down from Luna's back. As I see the group however with only I few people I know I quickly rush behind my sisters.
#148 Posted: 07:28:51 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
hugo looked at the group. "you guys know this discord?" he asked. spark trotted up to him, "yes, he's from our world. now if he is in your world, then..." "that ugly thing might have come from your world" nightmare finished. hugo looked worried, if he already hadnt looked worried. "are you talking about kaos?" he asked. nightmare nodded, "or maybe thats his name, he hasnt mentioned his name"
---
#149 Posted: 07:57:29 02/02/2013
OOC: please stop this is like the Rainbow Factory all over agin he knows this stuff because he is part computer guys...
---
#150 Posted: 08:37:45 02/02/2013
OOC: what you mean "Like the Rainbow Factory"? You have something to say?(not bad? Just anything?)

"Alright well, I'd advise you to stay away from the dark clouds for now, until we get back to Equestria at least." Rainbow Dash added, "C'mon, lets not get lost. We need to know as much as we can of this Skylands." she looked around more.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me