Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#101 Posted: 02:16:11 28/08/2008
i wasnt even thinking ov spyro that night smilie lol
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#102 Posted: 03:44:09 28/08/2008
i cant really remember but i had a dream where spyro and cynder were in this desert and they were chasing Daxter. Then they faced the DM and he was defeated easil... main thing was the game was AWFUL!
Spyrofan_1 Green Sparx Gems: 212
#103 Posted: 03:48:51 28/08/2008
OMG DAXTER! smilie smilie (im Coocie2 read siggi) i know when u dream about it the game is awfull...
---
I'm really Coocie2.
*Poke*
Blah Blah Blah
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#104 Posted: 12:10:20 28/08/2008
I had a dream that Spyro and Cynder kissed. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Spyrofan_1 Green Sparx Gems: 212
#105 Posted: 14:31:59 28/08/2008
Quote: Cynder_543

that must have been exciting smilie
---
I'm really Coocie2.
*Poke*
Blah Blah Blah
#106 Posted: 16:08:48 13/09/2008
Okay this is weird, i had a dream that i was playing as spider-man and cyril was with me. We heard laughter. Then the DM appeared. He was really hard! Then somehow I got transported to the Forest and I unleased spyro and cynder from the crystal and then spyro said something about a kite and then i woke up. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:33 13/09/2008 by Firestar
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#107 Posted: 17:09:02 13/09/2008
I had a dream me and the DM were playing with legos...then Spyro came and attacked him and I got really mad and started throwing legos at Spyro...that and I remeber something about Ignitus and wine for some reason...smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#108 Posted: 18:11:41 13/09/2008
i had the strangest dream.

i was spyro, and i was battling the dm. the dm trapped me underneath a pile of rocks and then the gaurdians flew in........

he killed them all viontly, relising that its not E10 for how hard it is, but really for blood and gore
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#109 Posted: 18:27:52 13/09/2008
another weird dream.......

i was about to be murdered by loads of hunters and tiny cyrils and i escaped the temple. than the dm appeared and said

"come with me..........

it is truley safe...." i followedc and then his head fell off.

strange
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#110 Posted: 20:25:27 13/09/2008
yes strange LOL smilie
zemie Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#111 Posted: 20:37:14 13/09/2008
very strange.
---
Click hereand here.
Bolt iz FULLY AWESOME!!!
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#112 Posted: 20:55:47 13/09/2008
It's hilariuos!!! smilie Head fell ahahah!!
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:52 13/09/2008 by Cynder28
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#113 Posted: 21:23:14 13/09/2008
ok i had anouther dream i dreamed spyro and ignitus were in cynders liar and spyro was breathing fire on ignitus but it didnt hurt him he just stood there and then i woke up.

the last dream i had was about DOTD spyro and cynder were flying in that dark forest place wich we saw at the end of the demo.

and my step dad said i was sleep walking and saying something about spyro and Jesus in my sleep.HMM VERY strange but i dont beleave i was sleep walking AGIAN LOL!!
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#114 Posted: 16:00:39 21/09/2008
i had a veeeeeeeeery weard dream. i and spyro were in desteny island whit spyro. suddently the elements of spyro flew out from him an each element turned into different humans. the fire element turned into FREAKEN TAI FROM DIGIMON smilie the ice element turned into FREAKING SORA FROM KH smilie smilie i am NOT kidding. erth turned into Mattsmilie smilie smilie(from digimon too) and elecrick element turen into Roxas smilie smilie smilie smilie they where wering some weard armor. spyro and them fighted the dark master. sora got killed. NOOO SORA!!! then i made a fury and i woke up. but before i woke up i can remember that Tai was looking weard at me. i keep have dreams abut spyro,digimon and kingdom hearts mixed together.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#115 Posted: 16:02:22 21/09/2008
Quote: Spyrofan_1
Quote: Cynder_543

that must have been disgusting! smilie

fixed.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#116 Posted: 16:59:02 21/09/2008
i had one dream one time :

the drak master defeated spyro and cynder...smilie
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
#117 Posted: 17:57:00 21/09/2008
ok this is weired spyro was in avelar the old virsion and he didnt look like a dragon he looked like a freakin lizered no wings no horns noting just a yellow lizered

by far the freakiest dream yet.
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#118 Posted: 18:04:48 21/09/2008
I had one about Spyro's parents. It's in the board "General". Labeled "I had a dream about Spyro's parents!!!"
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#119 Posted: 20:02:36 21/09/2008
I had a dream but it is really fuzzy I was .. a dragon i think and i started to beat up apes and and evil cynder came out. another one was i was like 4 when i dreamt it but spyro got killed by a chainsaw.. it was a bad dream. Last night i had a dream i got DOTD on oct 2 smilie
---
This old place has changed too much
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#120 Posted: 09:59:16 23/09/2008
I was dreaming that I was playing DotD game smilie !I started playing as Cynder and there were other Spyro and Cynder.It looked that I was playing the game online!!In the cutscene Cynder was missing horns!!! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie .I really liked the combat moves and especially Spyro breaths.I liked Fire,Earth and Ice!
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#121 Posted: 12:16:23 23/09/2008
one time i dream i was cynder....and i kill spyro.!!!!
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
Frisby Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#122 Posted: 19:07:48 23/09/2008
lol thats a weird one. smilie

I had one of him last night!! It started out in the feild, Spyro, Sparx, Cynder, and Hunter were there. They were serching for something. I guess there was a tree that gives them answers, looked kind of like the tree that Spyro had to find in TEN. I was there but in a distance. Like they didn't want me to get involved with what ever was going on. From behind me I herd voices. So I turned around and saw like a huge crater carved into the earth. In it is, I'm guessing, the forbidden place they are not allowed to go to. It was freaky looking. It was foggy with lightening. Poking out of the fog was huge vines with thorns and creepy looking trees. I felt something was there but it wasn't a good feeling. It was a desturbing one. Not knowing Spyro and the others were behind me, I jumped as he said thats where they need to go.
He ordered me to stay but I wanted to go with them if anything had happen to him or the others I wanted to be there to help. He had no choice bec. I wouldn't take no for an answer. I was really scared but I didn't want him to know that. Any ways they tryed to find a way down there for there was huge cliffs that surrounded the area and the forbidden land was surrounded by water which they did not trust for they have no idea what could be in it. For one Spyro couldn't fly across bec he feared he would drop me in the water.
Eventually they came across a small island and an under ground tunnel that leads to the forbidden land but it was too far away for me to even jump across, pluss the cliff so if I jumbed I would break my legs. Hunter was the first to jump down on the small island to check out of there is anything there. Nother was there so Spyro put me on his back and he glides down to the island. I kind of freaked out a little fearing that I would fall into the water. We were almost there but something came out of the water and grabed one of Spyro's wings. They looked like ghostly arms and hands coming out of the water. They had a greenish glow to it with slime. He quickly grabs me and handed me to hunter and at the same time I grabbed Spyro's hands and pulled as hard as I could as he was half way into the water. I yelled for hunter and he easily pulled Spyro out. I was soooo freaking out after that. I thought we were going to lose him. We sat there waiting for Cynder and Sparx. Sparx flew like hell and basically ran into me. lol Cynder easily flew down.
We took a while to look around and saw the tunnel that led to the forbidden land. The atmosphear (Sp?) was gothy with the black trees and vines as fog creeping just above the arms and hands, swaying just above the rippling waters. Everything around us was dead. I didn't relize that my leg was too close to the water and the hands grabbed a hold of me and draged me in. Spyro reached for my hand but was too far away. On the opposite side of them, I looked behind me to see another tunel and a vine that grew from it. I some how managed to grab it and pulled. The arms put up a fight and I eventually made it out. Fear just took over and I was uncontrollably cersing. Spyro thought it was funny as I was saying the F word. Don't know why when we are in a scary situation. lol
Cynder and Hunter went on into the tunnel on the other side while Spyro had to figure out how to get me back on the other side. I turned around and saw that it was another long tunel that eventually turned a corner so I couldn't tell how long it actually was. But all of a sudden it appeard to look like a human, a woman, sobbing. She was very boney and looked like she had been down there for many days. She mumbled help me as she crawled towards me. I freaked out and yelled for Spyro not knowing if this woman was bad or not. Without thinking Spyro lunged as far as he can and using his wings for boost. He ended up right behind me and just stared at her. The woman's leg was just around the corner as I saw a pale hand grab it and dragged her back around the corner. Her screams were freaky thats scary to discribe as she sounded like she was in pain. Something was killing her. and that second another woman fearsly crawled at me and tryed to attack me but Spyro pulled me back. That part freaked me out so bad I woke up and not screamed but like sucked in lots of air. It was weird. After that I didn't want to go back to sleep so I stayed up. Luckily it was 8:30 in the morning.

Sorry kind of long. I get into the details some times. smilie
---
☼Everyone chooses a hero... I'm happy I chose Spyro☼
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:08:33 23/09/2008 by Frisby
#123 Posted: 22:08:04 03/10/2008
this is SO MESSED UP spyro cynder sparx and gual were at the mountain of Malefor it was about ot fall gaul was near death for some reason he threw cynder twards spyro as if to save her i mean he picked her up as if she was his dauter then spyro made the crystal around him sparx and cynder and gaul sacrafised himself to save cynder that was so sweet of him and compleatly out of charicter.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me