Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41
More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed] [CLOSED]
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#101 Posted: 23:26:23 11/06/2012
I was gonna tell all of you,but...I forgot to.So, there ya go!It's the Enluna Region,one of the first regions made cuz Akulion was the first god and all.There was Arceus,but Arceus wasn't known about until later,so Akulion is thought to be the first god.That's what the people that live in the Enluna Region believe,anyway.I never told anyone the name until now,I think.
And...That sounds way too powerful.He could destroy the world like that!I'm not liking the idea much now,sorry to say.I mean,the DNA of Mewtwo AND a Marked Eeveelution!?Pack up your bags and find another world FAST!Lodiyeon sounds okay,I guess,but LX...Just too powerful.Could probably beat Akulion in a single hit.smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#102 Posted: 23:30:55 11/06/2012
Well, Losi better think of something fast or they WILL all die. Yes, LX is a crazy character. Huh, I just realized he's kinda like a character I once saw in a show.... At any rate, yeah I want to make him pretty god-like but I think I know how to beat him. It does take a while for the DnA stuff to be complete but yeah, he can do all sorts of stuff. Perfect! smilie
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#103 Posted: 23:33:49 11/06/2012
Alright,if you really want it that way...I'm still pretty doubtful about that chara,but you can use him for your story.
---
#104 Posted: 23:38:17 11/06/2012
Don't worry. I'll come up with certain limits for his powers and such. I'm still working on ideas and the clones won't be showing up until a lot later.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#105 Posted: 23:42:53 11/06/2012
Ah,alright.I just don't like the power thing much.I guess guys do,but...I just don't like it.I've watched DBZ Kai and they just fight for too long!But I'm a girl,so that's probably expected.
---
#106 Posted: 00:27:03 12/06/2012
smilie yes, even the shortened version takes way too long. But don't worry. It won't be too OP. I might take out the whole growing stronger thing altogether.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#107 Posted: 02:49:53 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: cynder2000
Ah,alright.I just don't like the power thing much.I guess guys do,but...I just don't like it.I've watched DBZ Kai and they just fight for too long!But I'm a girl,so that's probably expected.

Who said I like it? -_-

Over powered/very very very powerful characters actually piss me off a lot. I just HATE how some people think they have to power up their characters to the point where they can't be beaten. Where's the fun in that? It also makes me very angry because then nobody else has a sporting chance or anything! It's also not believable or fun anymore once characters get to that level.
Yeah, even characters strong like Losi make me angry. In all honesty, that's why I don't like him (besides his personality, which has really gone down the drain. -_-). He's just too crazy. Like, killing billions of organisms? Please! That's a little over dramatic and too crazy, donchya' think? No? Wow. I'm disappointed if you can't see this. *rolls eyes*
I'm not going into all the details about why I hate some characters. But yeah. My thoughts on the matter.
#108 Posted: 04:33:12 12/06/2012
Hmm...I guess I see your point there.
But then where's fun if everyone's weak? If there isn't one person that is powerful enough to motivate characters to strive to be better. If every enemy was the same level of power, what would be the point then? The point of a stronger enemy is that the heroes have to work hard to over power this suddenly powerful enemy. But yeah, I think I should start cutting back on the mass destructo thing.

On the personality thing, I'm sorry! I'm trying okay. Maybe it'd be better if I asked you ALL this:

What do you think Losiyeon's personality is now?

What do you think Losiyeon's personality should be?

Here's my thoughts on this: I wanted Losi to be a lone wolf sort of character. A serious, arrogant and stubborn character that works best alone, but has to learn to work with others. One who has never known innocence yet is so naive to the world around him. I said he likes working alone and doesn't get along with others. Yeah, but I want him to see that he can't do it on his own. He has to depend on others for support. And though he would think it it's childish, but deep down he wants someone to show affection to him and well, like I said, support him.
I'm sorry, though. I hadn't really thought his personality through quite a few times during the rp. Probably because of my own lack of experience and the fact that his personality was unclear to me as well.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:58:08 12/06/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#109 Posted: 06:05:42 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Hmm...I guess I see your point there.
But then where's fun if everyone's weak? If there isn't one person that is powerful enough to motivate characters to strive to be better. If every enemy was the same level of power, what would be the point then? The point of a stronger enemy is that the heroes have to work hard to over power this suddenly powerful enemy. But yeah, I think I should start cutting back on the mass destructo thing.

On the personality thing, I'm sorry! I'm trying okay. Maybe it'd be better if I asked you ALL this:

What do you think Losiyeon's personality is now?

What do you think Losiyeon's personality should be?

Here's my thoughts on this: I wanted Losi to be a lone wolf sort of character. A serious, arrogant and stubborn character that works best alone, but has to learn to work with others. One who has never known innocence yet is so naive to the world around him. I said he likes working alone and doesn't get along with others. Yeah, but I want him to see that he can't do it on his own. He has to depend on others for support. And though he would think it it's childish, but deep down he wants someone to show affection to him and well, like I said, support him.
I'm sorry, though. I hadn't really thought his personality through quite a few times during the rp. Probably because of my own lack of experience and the fact that his personality was unclear to me as well.

Where's the fun in feeling inferior to said character? I'd rather have everyone equal than some feeling weaker than others. I understand and can live with powerful enemies, for those are almost needed to make a good story.
Why ask all of us if I'm the only one who seems to miss old Losi? But to answer your questions:
Losi is now whiny and self-centered. He's constantly complaining he can't do anything right and is all hung up on how he was stuck in the lab (though everyone else has seemed to have gotten over the fact that they were created to destroy). I miss old Losi because old Losi was fun and bouncy, even if he did have some emotional problems. He was at least nice and knew how to have fun. Recently he's been boring and drab and all around just not as interesting. He's more violent and angry (or depressed) all the time, it's quite annoying to me.
The guy just needs to learn a thing or two about FAMILY. Stop complaining he feels alone when still pushing away everyone trying to take him under their wing. He's confusingly wishy-washy on the subject.

And you shouldn't apologize ... My opinion isn't the only one in the world.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#110 Posted: 06:06:11 12/06/2012
To me his personality seemed whiny and self pitying.I have a close friend like that,its not a good person to be around...

Whiole on the topic of personalitise,what do y'all think about the way Liko has chnaged through the Rp,from jerk to now?
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#111 Posted: 06:11:12 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247
To me his personality seemed whiny and self pitying.I have a close friend like that,its not a good person to be around...

While on the topic of personalities,what do y'all think about the way Liko has changed through the Rp,from jerk to now?

I prefer newer Liko to old Liko. Newer Liko is actually pretty fun to be around, not like he used to be. Depressed and angry Liko was just plain irritating. Always bringing down the cheer level to a horrible low.
#112 Posted: 06:14:00 12/06/2012
And what about Liko before depression?THe jerk and showoff Liko phase (which didnt last tooooooo long) when I first joined
---
#113 Posted: 06:17:06 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
FFFF- thinking about it makes me laugh. But I didn't like it that much. Didn't seem Liko. Seems more like an Aquarius personality, thinking back on it.
#114 Posted: 06:19:17 12/06/2012
True...
I like Liko now,he seems wise and understanding and SMILEY

Liko: *smiles*
---
#115 Posted: 06:20:36 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
HOLY- *world ends upon him smiling*
........ Just kidding! Nah, I agree. :3

Eve: *hugs Liko* YAY!!
#116 Posted: 06:21:52 12/06/2012
Its not very common...but its good

Liko: *surprised* Hey Eve...
Storm: *appears*
---
#117 Posted: 06:28:09 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, it's nice to see him actually smile and mean it.
I've just noticed that a total of three people like(d) Eve: Losi (well, before finding out they're related XD), Storm, and Psycho Shift ... Popular little Rayeon. X3

Eve: HAI~ ........ Storm!! *glomps him* <3
#118 Posted: 06:33:13 12/06/2012
And what about how popular Laurie got at one point?!? That was weird...
First Storm,then jake,then Akulion!

Storm: *is glomped* <3
Liko: *laughs*
Rio: *gasp!* THats even rarer!
---
#119 Posted: 06:39:02 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I KNOW!? Wow those two are just ... Wow. (and then they go lesbian for each other? >:3)
We should send Eve and Laurie to Fear's "special room" ... Invite over a bunch of guys ... and see what happens.
Fear: Ohhhhh, I'd like that. *looking at Laurie all pervy*
Lia: *WHACK* NO!!!

Eve: *purrs* hiiii~
OMGWT- *entire universe implodes into an explosion*
#120 Posted: 18:23:08 12/06/2012
Hmm....okay. I'll try. My point is that I think we may have too many characters that are bouncy and fun and that stuff. Y'know, Eve, Lacy, Mewka, and Flare to name a few. I thought it'd be nice to have a more....different character if you know what I mean.

I guess I should start making Losi more of a drama queen instead. smilie I remember that at least.

Buuut....I still want there to be a darker side. COME TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE!

Losi: Umm...hi?
---
#121 Posted: 21:14:32 12/06/2012
With guys,I meant males.Y'know,boys.Sorry if I confused you!smilie And I agree with Blue and CL,yep.Hey,do you think any of my charas need improvement in personality?I know that Sun's got a temper,but I don't think I'll change that.She wasn't my chara to begin with,so I didn't know what would fit her best.She's angry and that probably won't change.
---
#122 Posted: 21:54:41 12/06/2012
I think yours is good.

I think I'll make Losi more serious, less whiny, and less talkative. How about that?
---
#123 Posted: 01:33:30 13/06/2012
Sure,but don't make him TOO serious.That's pretty much Moon's job.smilie Or is being quiet what he's good at?Nah,he's good at being expressionless AKA not showing his real emotion.
---
#124 Posted: 18:23:01 13/06/2012
Oh....right. Hmm....
---
#125 Posted: 21:30:05 13/06/2012
Rio: *looks at Fear* You would have fun if that happened wouldnt you?
Laurie: ?? *Is confused because she is somehow alive again*
Sebastian: If she is a live again then......
Grell: *glomps Sebastian* BASSY!
Sebastian: Nooooooooo

Liko: *Smiling*

Storm: I missed you....
---
#126 Posted: 22:14:57 13/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Fear: Yes. Yes I would. Oh, hey, look who's back from the dead. ^-^
Spotty: GRELL!! *glomps both of them* YOU'RE ALIVE AGAIN. :'3
Eve: It's been a long time, hasn't it? I missed you, too.
Psycho Shift: HEY HEY HEY, how are these people alive again!? I DON'T EVEN ..!
#127 Posted: 22:18:52 13/06/2012
Just make Losi how you want him to be!It wouldn't be weird if you made him sorta the same,since they pretty much experienced the same things.Well,Moon saw more,but still.
Sharp: *glomps Liko* Hiiii~!smilie
cynd: That wasn't my fault!I miss the chara thing,anyway.
Fern: We're doing the character thing!?YES!
cynd: *slaps Fern* Not you!
Fern: What was that one for?smilie
cynd: ...Too much was missed!
Darkfire: Not a very good reason,cynd.
cynd: I know,but I really don't feel like being nice.I'm gonna miss my 5k cuz of myself,so...I really feel like punching something.A personal thing happened and it just wouldn't be right to go and make everyone sad cuz of me.What do you think,guys?I can still make it,but...I just feel so depressed right now.
---
#128 Posted: 23:01:32 13/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry, cynd. But try to keep your chin up. There's always a tomorrow!
#129 Posted: 23:10:56 13/06/2012
Rio: You can borrow Laurie if you want Fear....I love causing her pain....anything is good~
Laurie: *stares at me in horror*
Rio: ^w^

Liko: *smiles wider* Hey Sharp....
Storm: *smiling*
Grell: *is glomped*

Drocell: *still dead*
---
#130 Posted: 23:17:20 13/06/2012
cynd: *grabs Laurie* I must protect her!She's pretty likable in my head,so I like her too.No one gets her!
Darkfire: A little strange,but...Alright.
cynd: And I know,CL.It's just that I got the stinging reaization that I'll always be alone...Yet again.But remembering that all of you are there for me mae me feel a bit better.
Sharp: *also smiles* I'm glad you're here!It's tough being alone and scared in the roleplay and all.
---
#131 Posted: 23:19:44 13/06/2012
Rio: We'll always be here...don't worry...
Misery: You're only in a good mood because of your new boooyfriend....
Rio: N-no!

Laurie: LEMME GO!!!! *struggling*

Liko: I was a bit overwhelmed when I first met this group,and by my family....but...it gets better eventually
---
#132 Posted: 23:38:10 13/06/2012
cynd: Thanks,Blue!smilie And that's a bit...Er,weird.The person I was dating broke up with me today,so...Yep,that's weird.Glad you're in a good mood,Blue.
Sharp: So it'll get better for me too?I'm glad!I feel the same way you felt!
cynd: And nope,I cannot!You wanna be bait for things again?I don't think so!
---
#133 Posted: 00:14:00 14/06/2012
Losi: ....good to see you're all okay. How was New Land?
---
#134 Posted: 00:21:42 14/06/2012
cynd: New Land???Haven't been there yet,Losi!If they had been,the night would be A LOT nicer than that creepy darkness that's going on in the RP.You can see fine in it,so that makes it even creepier!Wah,I'm creeping myself out!
Darkfire: Losi,are you coming with us to the New Land?I think you should.
cynd: Leave the dude alone,Darkfire!It's obvious he doesn't wanna go.
Darkfire: You didn't even hear what he wanted.
cynd: Fine,I'll listen.*sits down in front of Losi* So...'Sup,Losi?
---
#135 Posted: 00:22:53 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Spotty: *cuddles Grell* I MISSED YOU~ ... Oh noooo, Drocell's still dead? D= RIA, BRING DROCELL BACK TO LIFE!!
Ria: Why?
Spotty: Because he's so CUTE.
Fear: Boyfriend? >:3

We're here for you, cynd.
Wait ..... cynd, you were dating someone!? I didn't know that! :O Learn something new every day!
#136 Posted: 00:28:08 14/06/2012
Yes,I was.It didn't come up in any other conversations because...Well,why would it!?I dated some guy before,but it was such a stupid first relationship,so I broke up with him.Then I got asked out and I said yes and the person broke up with me.I guess that things get shot right back at you.Still,this second relationship I really liked.*sigh* I didn't see the person for two days straight,then when I did,we couldn't hang out.The next time,the relationshp was gone.I think I really loved this person,though.
---
#137 Posted: 00:32:21 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry, cynd, I didn't mean to make you sad by thinking about it ... That was stupid of me.
#138 Posted: 00:35:15 14/06/2012
Aww...Sorry to hear that. *pat pat*

Losi: Hmm....*thinks about it* ...mm nah. Place gets kinda boring after a while. *indifferent shrug*

Amiti: Rawr! *attacks dummy* I hit it! smilie
---
#139 Posted: 00:41:24 14/06/2012
CL,it's fine.I'm not sad,even though I was before.Being with you guys makes me feel much better.smilie

cynd: Oh yeah,you've seen the New Land.*looks at Amiti* Aw,look how CUTE that is!smilie
Fern: Are you seriously going to think of Amiti as cute now?
cynd: Yep.When you smack Losi,you're as cute as a kitty!And kitties are cute,let me tell ya.
---
#140 Posted: 00:43:32 14/06/2012
Losi: ...smilie Hmph...
Amiti: *trips* Waah! *faceplant*
---
#141 Posted: 00:44:58 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, at least you're okay. You are okay, aren't you?

Curly: Awww~ He's so cute when he's trying to fight. <3
#142 Posted: 00:51:57 14/06/2012
Yeah,I'm fine.REALLY liked pain after that,but I'm okay.

cynd: Ikr?And isn't that the cutest faceplant you've ever seen!OMG,AMITI IS SO CUUUUUUTE!smilie
Fern: You said that already.
cynd: I cannot say it enough,Fern!
---
#143 Posted: 00:58:08 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay. If you say so.

Curly: I KNOOOOOW.
Ria: I agree, that is quite adorable.
#144 Posted: 01:04:34 14/06/2012
Rio: ...
Laurie: *looks at Amiti*

Liko: *azones out*

Sebastian: Drocell was dead before...and then he was reanimated...then the life left him again....
Grell: .................Bassy your so depressing!
---
#145 Posted: 01:12:12 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Curly: *d'awwwing all over the place* He's so adorable.
Spotty: Dude, that's so DEPRESSING. He needs some LOVE. D=
Ria: I'm not bringing him back.
Spotty: RIAAAAA, please?
Ria: ... You're going to keep bothering me until I do it, aren't you?
Spotty: YES.
#146 Posted: 01:14:07 14/06/2012
Sebastian: Why do you cre so much for that pile of wood that was once a doll?
---
#147 Posted: 01:19:19 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Spotty: He's just hurt. Nobody ever even gave him a chance to be someone. He was used for bad things, though I'm very sure he didn't mean to be doing bad things. You need to get a heart, Sebastian. That was just plain mean.
Ria: Fine, I'll bring your friend back to life. *sighs and starts running life magic into Drocell's body* I can't believe I'm doing this. -_-
#148 Posted: 01:24:41 14/06/2012
cynd: *d'awwwing with Curly* I couldn't agree more!Well,I could,but then I'd have too much agreement wih me.Y'know how it is.
Sharp: *looks at Liko and blinks,then starts talking about random nonsense*
cynd: Well,that's a first for Sharp.
---
#149 Posted: 01:25:23 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Curly: YEP~ ^-^
First | Previous | Page 3 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me