Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
If Spyro Was Real... [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#101 Posted: 02:17:58 21/04/2011
Quote: Smirf991
I hate you.
I can never forget the things that I just saw... smilie
<shudders>

smilie........
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#102 Posted: 02:38:03 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Smirf991
I hate you.
I can never forget the things that I just saw... smilie
<shudders>

What does he mean by that?
Smirf991 Green Sparx Gems: 441
#103 Posted: 03:17:53 21/04/2011
Dude, that did not just "go over your head" did it?
I don't think that you are to young to not understand.
#104 Posted: 04:28:56 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm 17 and I think I know, I just didn't get at whom or what you were referring to. It seemed a bit random.
Elazar Blue Sparx Gems: 536
#105 Posted: 07:28:33 22/04/2011
If spyro was real, I would do the samething for him, Cynder, and any dragon from any spyro series as I would for any dragon PERIOD. I would protect it with my life. Lets face it. While Spyro has all these amazing elements. A dragon in this society would get shot in an instant. and last time I checked, Tanks can't even take a round from a 50 cal sniper. The government of most countries would be trying to capture or eliminate them. I would be one of the few that would be fighting to keep them free and live. I would love to say I would be spyro's best friend or cynder's best friend, or the best friend of any dragon, but the fact of the matter is they are themselves and would be able to make their own decisions. I would hope that the decide to let me be friends with them, but at a definite I would be watching and helping protect them. That is what I would do if Spyro, or Any dragon, were real and in front of me in it's full beauty.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#106 Posted: 07:50:45 22/04/2011
wow spyro is real

meh
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
josipbabok2 Green Sparx Gems: 356
#107 Posted: 09:49:00 22/04/2011
IF SPYRO WERE REAL IT WOULD BE END OF ALL OF US!
NOOOOOOO! smilie
---
just trying to make friends smilie
#108 Posted: 17:42:42 22/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Elazar
If spyro was real, I would do the samething for him, Cynder, and any dragon from any spyro series as I would for any dragon PERIOD. I would protect it with my life. Lets face it. While Spyro has all these amazing elements. A dragon in this society would get shot in an instant. and last time I checked, Tanks can't even take a round from a 50 cal sniper. The government of most countries would be trying to capture or eliminate them. I would be one of the few that would be fighting to keep them free and live. I would love to say I would be spyro's best friend or cynder's best friend, or the best friend of any dragon, but the fact of the matter is they are themselves and would be able to make their own decisions. I would hope that the decide to let me be friends with them, but at a definite I would be watching and helping protect them. That is what I would do if Spyro, or Any dragon, were real and in front of me in it's full beauty.

^I agree with this too...which brings me back to my "Video Game/TV/Movie/Book character army". smilie
No government would harm them, cause I would shoot them down with me AK47
missinvisible Green Sparx Gems: 363
#109 Posted: 16:59:58 31/05/2011
first i would head-butt ember, then i would have some tea and scones with sparx.
---
~i got my fist, i got my pain, i've got survivalism~
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me