#101 Posted: 20:45:36 20/04/2008
does anyone like my dragons?
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#102 Posted: 13:59:42 24/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragon Lover
[User Posted Image]

Name Dark Purple
Gender Male
Element All(Fire, ice, electricity, and earth)

How do ya like him?

Thats realy odd, well not realy but I started a post called 'Dark Purple' it was about that in the world of Spyro the colour Purple could be evil. Never mind
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#103 Posted: 20:29:23 24/04/2008
[User Posted Image]
this is what I whan't my dragon on spyro lair to look like
[User Posted Image]
but this is really what my dragon looks like
[User Posted Image]
here is anuther dragon I made
[User Posted Image]
I may be a girl but I like boy stuff too
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Last edited at 20:41:12 24/04/2008 by alexis1213
hannah1997 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1227
#104 Posted: 20:46:11 24/04/2008
[User Posted Image]

thats a lot of dragons
---
Kaito Shion = best vocaloid ever
#105 Posted: 20:47:38 24/04/2008
I have more
---
Aywas
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#106 Posted: 01:31:25 25/04/2008
I have a few dragons as well..
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
#107 Posted: 01:40:42 25/04/2008
arn't u invader Zarra off of spyro lair if u r I saw u today i'm alexis121 off of their
---
Aywas
#108 Posted: 03:06:57 25/04/2008
Yes I sure am...
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
#109 Posted: 03:07:16 25/04/2008
*wink*
---
#110 Posted: 03:08:16 25/04/2008
I saw u 2 today.
---
#111 Posted: 03:09:49 25/04/2008
Did you know that I just became a member of darkspyro.net today?
---
#112 Posted: 03:10:33 25/04/2008
And I'm only eleven years old! wow this is awesome!
---
#113 Posted: 03:13:27 25/04/2008
I'm going on Spyro's lair right now.See ya later.
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11378
#114 Posted: 03:15:09 25/04/2008
o_0 too many post and you just do once.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#115 Posted: 21:03:19 25/04/2008
yes I agree with gary U will get in troble with Dark52 if u post to many
(but i'm not the mean one i'm just trying to help)
---
Aywas
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#116 Posted: 02:06:23 27/04/2008
More!!!

[User Posted Image]

Name: Patriarch (remake)
Element: Fire,Phycic
Abillities: Hypnotizes enemies, Outmatched Wisdom

[User Posted Image]

Name:Madame Shadow
Element: Darkness, Phycic (or however you spell it.)
Abillities: Can see in the future and read thoughs
Last edited at 02:09:57 27/04/2008 by redthedragon
hannah1997 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1227
#117 Posted: 03:37:12 27/04/2008
cool dragons
---
Kaito Shion = best vocaloid ever
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#118 Posted: 14:07:52 27/04/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
[User Posted Image]

Name Dark Purple
Gender Male

How do ya like him?

Thats realy odd, well not realy but I started a post called 'Dark Purple' it was about that in the world of Spyro the colour Purple could be evil. Never mind

I said, "How do ya like him?" Not "How odd is he?" smilie
#119 Posted: 14:08:28 27/04/2008
Quote: gary

To many posts in a row make me sorta dizzy...
#120 Posted: 14:38:30 27/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809
[User Posted Image]

Name Dark Purple
Gender Male

How do ya like him?

I said, "How do ya like him?" Not "How odd is he?" smilie

I Didn' mean your dragon is odd I meant that the fact that it was called Dark Purple is odd. I did like your dragon, I though it was realy good. Also can I ask you a question, I can't remember were the page is that you make thoes pictures on this website, can you tell me?
#121 Posted: 14:40:35 27/04/2008
Right here.
Last edited at 14:40:57 27/04/2008 by Dragon Lover
#122 Posted: 15:04:14 27/04/2008 | Topic Creator

Thats the Help page.
Last edited at 15:05:38 27/04/2008 by bionicle2809
#123 Posted: 15:30:44 27/04/2008
Oh, the pics on the website. Sorry. I don't really know. smilie
Hope that's all right with you...
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#124 Posted: 19:45:43 27/04/2008
name: sapphire
breath: blue fire, earth, fire
attacks: melees, dragon time, horns
history: he lives with the guardians and with his friends. he is a rare breed of dragon which is the sapphire dragon. he is trying to stop the shadow master*a black dragon* and the father like figure to him is sardon the fire guardian.
crush: garnet
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
#125 Posted: 20:02:01 27/04/2008
Quote: sapphire
name: sapphire
breath: blue fire, earth, fire
attacks: melees, dragon time, horns
history: he lives with the guardians and with his friends. he is a rare breed of dragon which is the sapphire dragon. he is trying to stop the shadow master*a black dragon* and the father like figure to him is sardon the fire guardian.
crush: garnet

Awesome.
#126 Posted: 02:00:18 28/04/2008
name: garnet
breath: eclispe , fire, light
attacks: tail blade, horns, furys, wing blades
scales: red and underbelly yellow
history: being born the same time as sapphire. she ran away to the swamp until sapphire found her. she is the closest allie who will protect when in danger. she will stick up to what is right but scared of being corupted.
crush: sapphire
---
#127 Posted: 12:19:20 28/04/2008
Quote: sapphire
name: garnet
breath: eclispe , fire, light
attacks: tail blade, horns, furys, wing blades
scales: red and underbelly yellow
history: being born the same time as sapphire. she ran away to the swamp until sapphire found her. she is the closest allie who will protect when in danger. she will stick up to what is right but scared of being corupted.
crush: sapphire

What kind of attack is eclipse?
#128 Posted: 21:42:02 28/04/2008
her breath is like a red shadow coming out of her mouth destroying enimies! smilie
---
#129 Posted: 21:43:18 28/04/2008
Oh, ok. Awesome attack, if ya ask me.
#130 Posted: 00:44:06 30/04/2008
thank you!
---
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#131 Posted: 04:17:49 30/04/2008
Here's my dragon:

Name:Shadowflame
Breath:shadow,fire,wind
Attacks:Celestial Fury,Elemental Tail,Slash
Scales:Light Purple
History:Borned in a temple, Shadowflame learns to harness the light and other elements. Always friendly,trustworhty and brave.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#132 Posted: 07:19:20 30/04/2008

sorry,I make you dizzy.smilie
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
cindia Yellow Sparx Gems: 1301
#133 Posted: 01:28:04 01/05/2008
my dragon:

name:cindia
type:ice
color:blue and purple
info:her family is roil
#134 Posted: 01:29:14 01/05/2008

sorry,I make you dizzy.smilie

It's okay. That's me for ya!
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12336
#135 Posted: 01:30:10 01/05/2008
smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#136 Posted: 01:30:42 01/05/2008
No, really.
#137 Posted: 22:28:21 01/05/2008
Quote: cindia
my dragon:

name:cindia
type:ice
color:blue and purple
info:her family is roil

cool! smilie
---
#138 Posted: 08:34:19 02/05/2008
here my list name:

gary spyro
breath: dark ice,dark earth bomb and medium fire
armor:dark blue with strip gold with sword.
eyes:green
body color: black
mission: find dark spyro and cynder,kill gaul.
arch enemy:gaul.
green moon:dark green gary.

shadron spyro
breath: dark ice,dark earth bomb and medium fire
armor:dark blue with strip gold with sword.
eyes:red
body color: yellow

the two dark knight IV

argh,I don't have any pic.
---
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#139 Posted: 12:08:32 02/05/2008
so
I dont evan know ho to put a pic on the coment

will someone pleas tell me how

I have alot of cool pics and I want to shar them with everyone
smilie
Kirby Fodder
#140 Posted: 17:56:20 04/05/2008
Does anyone like my dragons?
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#141 Posted: 18:07:05 04/05/2008
What do yours look like?? You should join by the way. smilie
#142 Posted: 23:33:52 04/05/2008
Quote: TrueSpyroFAN
What do yours look like?? You should join by the way. smilie

yah! show us! smilie
---
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#143 Posted: 00:58:25 05/05/2008
I suppose that could be an unlockable...
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Kirby Fodder
#144 Posted: 11:58:27 05/05/2008
I already have joined, it’s I just don’t sometimes login that’s all. I kinda added some stuff to them because I forgot to mention some info on some of them and tried to make them a little bit more interesting than before.
[User Posted Image]
Name: Roxus
Breath abilities: Smoke cloud, poison ray, darkness ray and acid beam,
Magic attacks: Furies, darkness, smoke beam, acid cloud, acid rain and odour stench.
Lived: In a cave
Personality: He can be very determined whilst fighting and would risk his life to save Violet from danger. Is very modest and kind and he carries an ancient book with him to cast and learn spells.
Wants: Violet to see the good things within him, and love him but Violet likes Frostbite instead. Roxus wants to become the guardian or warrior of light to take revenge on the shadow/ dark dragon who killed his mother.
Gifts: He can read very old text from a range of 1,000 years ago
Friends: lyla, Frostbite, Isabelle, Shiver and Violet
History: Unknown… The only thing he remembers living with his mom until an evil dragon from within the shadows killed her, he strongly believes that Violet never destroyed her but Shiver disagrees with him. He lived with an eerie black dragon and learned several powers by a dragon at the age of 9 not knowing that it was violet’s captured sister who was corrupted by the egg thieves. When Violet’s sister Jade had fly away with Roxus so he wouldn’t be corrupted by the egg thieves master like she was, They found a temple with several guardians and Frostbite living there. Jade couldn’t live there because she taught Roxus to harness the power of darkness. As a result she was forever banished from returning there again. That’s where Roxus learned other abilities as well. Roxus’ powers made him almost unbeatable because he learned how to combine his darkness skills with his other powers without making the guardians weary of him. He met the others when they stopped at the temple to rest over night and fell in love with Violet

[User Posted Image]
Name: Lyla
Breath abilities: fire, rot, wind, earth shatter, earth ball,
Magic attacks: furies, Fire, lava, earthquake, tail slam, earth shield,
Lived: In the plains
Personality: Manipulative, persuasive, demanding (which happens rarely) mysterious and shy.
Wants: To be with Roxus but Roxus likes Violet.
Gifts: Can control lava and unleash a lava fury (which can pretty much destroy anything)
Friends: Shiver, Violet, Roxus, Frostbite, and Isabelle
History: She grew up with her family in a temple, until her parents had to send her away to live with guardian who can control magic, where Lyla met Shiver, because of a dragon war at the age of 5. She also agrees with her friends about Violet murdering Roxus’ mother.
Kirby Fodder
#145 Posted: 11:59:40 05/05/2008
[User Posted Image]

Name: Frostbite
Breath abilities: electric/lighting, flash, light,
Magic attacks: hyper screech, electric air dive, electric-slide, energy ball and furies.
Lived: in a temple With
Gifts: has an IQ of 56.8769 and can predict the weather, detect a foes weakness power strength and IQ in a time of danger. He got his name because as soon as he was born his breath made everyone get a cold shoulder.
Personality: Smart, funny and charming. He can sometimes look down on other dragons thinking he’s the smartest 13 year old dragon in the world. He’s always up for new and old challenges, depending on what the cost is electric guardian and find true love but obviously not with Violet.
Wants: To be with Lyla because of her mysterious nature which he likes, but Lyla likes Roxus
Friends: Shiver, Violet, Roxus, Lyla, and Isabelle
History: Frostbite lived with 6 guardian elders when his family passed away at the age of 4, he and Roxus grew up as brothers. hates Violet because of her strange ways, he believes that Violet is the dragon which killed his mother which Shiver, Lyla and Isabelle also agree on.

[User Posted Image]
Name: Isabelle
Breath abilities: fire, ice, water, bubble, electric, earth.
Magic attacks: Furies, head-slam (jumps and slams her head), poison tail(her tail ozzes with poision), banish(sends things away from her into a non-existing place), tropical storm(whips up a tropical storm with her wings), wind shield, charm(can make boys fall in love with her for at least 4 minutes or 1 week), air rush(can fly and move twice as fast for 3 minutes) and combat wrath (quickly doges the first move then strikes the rival frequently.) and furies
Lived: With a group of dragons near a lake in the grassy plains.
Personality: Bubbly, funny and charming.
Wants: To fully understand what are the purple dragons powers and why are they so rare by meeting the Chronicler or Spyro.
Gifts She has the gifts of a purple dragon born in every twelfth generation and can even mimic moves.
Friends: Shiver, Violet, Roxus, Lyla, and Frostbite
History: Violet was born on the same day and time as Spyro but in a completely different place across the dragon realms. She grew up with a group of dragons, no one knew where she originally came from, or what her parents look like but all of the dragons treated her as an equal. She agrees with everyone that Violet did murdered Roxus’ mom. She met Shiver and Lyla when they came to her homeland and the her the powers of a purple dragon. Before the two left her adopted family told her to go with them to find out if the lengend of the purple dragon is ture or not.
Kirby Fodder
#146 Posted: 12:00:34 05/05/2008
[User Posted Image]
Name: Shiver
Breath abilities: all forms of water, volcanic gas and wind
Magic attacks: snowstorm, all forms of water, wind, volcanic gas and enchantment and furies with ice age (a fury).
Gifts: when she does an ice fury e.g. Ice age ( her strongest fury) her scales become twice as hard as diamonds for at least 1 hour
Lives: in icy cold mountains
Personality: can be cold and icy to strangers and allies, when she gets to know you she’ll warm up to you eventually.
Wants: to become a warrior.
History: Unknown (well that what Shiver always says)

[User Posted Image]
Name: Violet
Breath weapons: Darkness, Shadow Storm (can blow her rivals into the sky), acid, light, lava, rot.
Magic attacks: furies, Light flash, Darkness Wrath(She can create a black hole and suck up only her rivals in another dimension beyond time itself), Shadow Wave (makes rivals feel scared), Growth(can change her age almost instantly), Corruption (can control opponents and control their age), and shadow blend (can blend into shadows and shape-shift into anything she desires).
Gifts she has: When it’s a full moon her full power is unleashed. She also can't be corrupted or controlled by anyone else she'll only absorb in the power.
Lives: anywhere that suits her.
Personality: cool and mysterious, will never show her true personality to anyone but always be willing to help in a time of danger.
Wants: To train young dragons with the element of darkness plus wants to be with Frostbite because of his nature, even though she really wants to be with Roxus but sadly can’t. Because Isabelle can harness the four elements Violet thinks that Isabelle’s destiny is to destroy evil dragons as her destiny when she over heard the powers of what a purple dragon can do by the elders at the temple, so she must destroy isabelle before isabelle destroys her family members one by one.
History: Corrupted by her own blood parents while still in her egg, (for the safety of her own protection) because of an egg raid in her parents home, Violet forever gained the power of corruption and darkness, which she used to destroy the egg thieves but because her parents where held captive by their leader, her brothers and sisters were taken away. She’ll never forget the day when she killed Roxus’ mother when she was working for the egg thieves, (after they took in her parents for their master) for money and food so she could feed herself. At that time Violet didn’t know how to control her age while fighting until the next day and freed herself from prison. She tries to forget about her entire past, by helping out on the ‘good side’ but whenever Roxus looks into her eyes it all comes back to her.
#147 Posted: 20:13:59 05/05/2008
Quote: Kirby
[User Posted Image]
Name: Shiver
Breath abilities: all forms of water, volcanic gas and wind
Magic attacks: snowstorm, all forms of water, wind, volcanic gas and enchantment and furies with ice age (a fury).
Gifts: when she does an ice fury e.g. Ice age ( her strongest fury) her scales become twice as hard as diamonds for at least 1 hour
Lives: in icy cold mountains
Personality: can be cold and icy to strangers and allies, when she gets to know you she’ll warm up to you eventually.
Wants: to become a warrior.
History: Unknown (well that what Shiver always says)

[User Posted Image]
Name: Violet
Breath weapons: Darkness, Shadow Storm (can blow her rivals into the sky), acid, light, lava, rot.
Magic attacks: furies, Light flash, Darkness Wrath(She can create a black hole and suck up only her rivals in another dimension beyond time itself), Shadow Wave (makes rivals feel scared), Growth(can change her age almost instantly), Corruption (can control opponents and control their age), and shadow blend (can blend into shadows and shape-shift into anything she desires).
Gifts she has: When it’s a full moon her full power is unleashed. She also can't be corrupted or controlled by anyone else she'll only absorb in the power.
Lives: anywhere that suits her.
Personality: cool and mysterious, will never show her true personality to anyone but always be willing to help in a time of danger.
Wants: To train young dragons with the element of darkness plus wants to be with Frostbite because of his nature, even though she really wants to be with Roxus but sadly can’t. Because Isabelle can harness the four elements Violet thinks that Isabelle’s destiny is to destroy evil dragons as her destiny when she over heard the powers of what a purple dragon can do by the elders at the temple, so she must destroy isabelle before isabelle destroys her family members one by one.
History: Corrupted by her own blood parents while still in her egg, (for the safety of her own protection) because of an egg raid in her parents home, Violet forever gained the power of corruption and darkness, which she used to destroy the egg thieves but because her parents where held captive by their leader, her brothers and sisters were taken away. She’ll never forget the day when she killed Roxus’ mother when she was working for the egg thieves, (after they took in her parents for their master) for money and food so she could feed herself. At that time Violet didn’t know how to control her age while fighting until the next day and freed herself from prison. She tries to forget about her entire past, by helping out on the ‘good side’ but whenever Roxus looks into her eyes it all comes back to her.

oh yah i seen them all! and i love them! smilie
---
james Fodder
#148 Posted: 20:23:12 05/05/2008
thats cool wet me try
name flame
elament fire
gender male
he's a red dragon
he is 24 years old
he likes to make freninds
james Fodder
#149 Posted: 01:14:15 06/05/2008
name qleen freeze
gender female
age 39
loacacen dantes freezer
powers ice fly wind and swim
#150 Posted: 01:25:42 06/05/2008
Quote: alexis1213
[User Posted Image]
this is what I whan't my dragon on spyro lair to look like
[User Posted Image]
but this is really what my dragon looks like
[User Posted Image]
here is anuther dragon I made
[User Posted Image]
I may be a girl but I like boy stuff too

LOL
---
Aywas
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me